• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Second Wedding of my Wife with her White Boss

Part 1

Hi All
Today I’m gonna write about the story of me my wife and her lover (Illegal 2nd Husband). My name is Raj & my wife is Ruchi, we were of the same age i.e 33-year-old when this thing started happening in our life. The story is really interesting and extremely erotic and goes in the smooth flow so be patient and read properly and revert with your comments

tumblr-png10g-CCT51uqdg22-540 tumblr-png10h3-Vrx1uqdg22-540 tumblr-png10f-RTMn1uqdg22-540

Last edited:
We studied our engineering together and placed in reputed MNC in Bangalore, India after college. After being friend for 4 years in college and colleagues in same company for 2 years we have started liking each other and started thinking to get married. We approached our families and being from same cast, same college and same company we didn’t face in difficulties in front of us. Things worked on our side and marriage was fixed with the blessings of both families. We got married at the age of 25. Now we are well settled in life, both of us well placed, earning handsome income, our family backgrounds also were stable, we have 7 year old baby girl. We admitted her to international school in Panchgani Maharashtra, one of us visit her in every fortnight. We own a 3 BHK flat in posh apartment in Bangalore.
Our daily routine was like getting up in the morning, getting ready for the office, I used to drive to office and in between we used to pick another lady called Jaya who was very best friend of my wife and used to work in our company only, working for a day and then returning again to home at evening, watching TV of something like that and end of day. On weekend we used to enjoy movies, shopping, sports etc.

As we were friends from college times we used to be very free minded and frank and after our affair started we started sharing each and everything including sex, fantasies etc. Our sex life was on top for first 3-4 years of marriage and then it started as normal routine. we did sex in all places of our house including balcony, we did roleplay, we did almost everything like bathing together, giving full body massage to each other peeing on each other etc. Only 2 things she tried once on me but never did it again that was licking my ass and taking my cum in her mouth. Recently our sex life was just like routine like 1-2 times in a week. One of my fantasy I discussed with her was threesome or cuckolding to which she always took lightly and did roleplay with me. I used to bring this cuckold fantasy to surface every time she used to be in mood. But she never took it seriously. Our relation was so open minded that we used to tell each other if we like someone else looks, assets etc. what I mean is if we are going somewhere and if she sees any handsome guy she used to say me “Rahul that guy is so cute” and I say then go, talk to him but she hardy did it ever and I on the other hand if see any girl/aunty with big assets I say her “look at her fabulous ass” to which her reply used to be “go press it”.

One fine evening I saw her working very hard on her looks as well as her PowerPoint presentation. I asked her why she is so tensed, she said she is one of the 3 lead members preparing for the tomorrows client presentation who might give them their project which was very prestigious for our company. We work in different teams and sit on different floors. She said client team is coming for this presentation all the way from Switzerland. I motivated her to be brave an act normal. After returning from office I asked how the day was, she was very happy and said client team specially Mr. John, was very happy with my presentation and chances are very high that our company will grab this contract.

She was right, Our Company got that project and Client team returned to our office for Kick Off meeting. She was busy in meeting for 2 days and on the last day evening there was party in hotel Sheraton where Mr. John was staying. She went home little early after finishing meeting as she wanted to be ready for the party. I returned home as per my standard time. I was surprised to see her dressed to kill look. She was looking extremely gorgeous in black sleeveless satin knee length skirt. She had applied a very sexy combination of Lipstick, eyelashes and what not, her cheeks were pinkish, her lips were tomato red and her eye lashes were cherry red.
I was feeling to grab her by waist and take her to bed, she understood what’s going on my mind and replied, dare you touch me before the party, I don’t wanna mess up with my attire and makeup at all as I’m already getting late. Now c’mon get ready and drop me to hotel. I just got cleaned up, changed and we left for Sheraton hotel. While going to hotel she started telling me about Mr. John Wallace from Client team who is Project manager for this project. She was impressed with his talent, looks and personality. John was around 36 year old, 6 feet 1 inches tall, and very handsome, young and dynamic guy who was placed at high position in his company. I laughingly said “go ahead” to which she mischievously replied are you’re serious about watching me with another man? I thought she is just playing with me like every time we did before roleplay and I said off course I would be perfectly fine with it, and if he is western guy I would be more happy you enjoying with him. She said let’s see. We reached hotel, I wished her good bye and asked her to enjoy party to the fullest at around 7.00 Pm. She said she will call once the party is over I said better I will visit a friend in this area and will have dinner with him and return to hotel and wait for you. Ok she said.

I called one of my friend, and had few drinks and dinner with him in a bar near that area. I returned to hotel around 10.00 Pm, and was waiting in parking I saw some of employees from her team moving out from the hotel in their cars. It was 10.30 Pm and still had not come out, almost all her team members had left, I tried calling her but she didn’t answer my call. She came out of hotel at around 10.55 and we left for home. She was quite, I asked how the party was, to which she just replied it was nice. She was not talking, was looking little disturbed. We reached home, she was still quite, went to washroom and came out after long time, changed her clothes and sat on bed. I was asking again and again, is anything wrong to which she was not replying with single word. I sat beside her took head on my chest and just started moving my fingers through her hairs. Finally she broke the silence and said, Rahul please forgive me, I did a mistake and started crying. I just replied her, I don’t know what you did, but whatever you have done, I still love you like I always do. I don’t know what you did but you are telling me you did something wrong means me a lot. So first of all just relax, stop crying. After 15 mins she stopped crying. I took her to kitchen made her sit on kitchen table and started making coffee. I was just trying to make her relived and relax. I poured coffee for both of us. I hugged her very tightly. She again started crying and said Rahul I really love u but I don’t know how all this happened. I gave a cup of coffee to her and just be quite first. We took couple of sips and then I asked her, I gave her confidence that she still is the most important person of my life, just tell me clearly everything that has happened. She said she got intimate with Mr. John as he gave some signals and I couldn’t resist myself. I said what exactly happened? She said after the party Mr. John invited me to his room for a special drink he has brought from Switzerland for special person like me.

As he was going to be the project manager I couldn’t deny his invitation and went to his room. He poured drink for me and while giving me glass, he hold my hand and said “You’re one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen” we drank together, he came closer to me hold me by waist and kissed me. Before I could resist our lips were locked. I hold her hands tightly and was waiting what she will say next. She said “he kissed and smooched my breasts. Then took one of my hand and kept on his tool. I immediately removed my hand from his tool, but he forcefully took my hand and kept there again and was rubbing my hand there. Then he lifted my skirt and moved one of his hand inside the panty and started rubbing my ass. When he moved his fingers near my pussy I regained my control and pushed him away and came our running from his room. I was not able to understand what to say, but 1st thing as a good husband I did was to hold her tightly and gave confidence that I still love her. Coz if I had reacted negatively, she would have felt the guilt for a longer time as she had to work with Mr. John now. I said Nisha I’m really happy that you didn’t hide anything from me, don’t worry everything will be fine. We finished the coffee, went to bed, I took her on me, she kept her head on my chest and slept. I was imagining how John would have done this to Nisha, on the one side I was getting angry on the other side visualizing Nisha with John was making me hard.

Next day was Saturday we got up late, Nisha was looking little relaxed by now. We finished our morning tasks and was having tea together, she received a call from John, she was feared to take the call, I asked her to receive the call and put on speaker, don’t be scared, she did as I told. Voice on the other side “Good Morning Nisha, How are you doing?” Nisha replied Fine, tell me. James said I’m really sorry for whatever happened last night. You were looking so beautiful, I couldn’t resist myself from coming closer to you. I saw a positive moves from your side and I lost my senses however I would say at the same time that any man on the earth would have fallen for you last night. Hope you forgive me and we will start working like nothing happened. Say something please Nisha, to which Nisha replied I’m feeling really guilty as if cheating to my husband. I told him each and everything happened last night. Ohhh, did that create problems between you and him? James asked. She said he is the best hubby in the world one could have, he understood the situation and forgave me. “That’s so nice of him. He is really a great man. I’m really thankful to him. Please convey my thanks to him. I would like to meet him personally to thanks for understanding you and the situation” James replied. Nisha said I don’t know, let’s talk about work in office on Monday and disconnected the call.

I said nothing and we continued our day as if nothing happened. We enjoyed movie and shopping on that weekend. Monday came and office started. On Monday evening Nisha said to me that John is asking again and again to meet you. I said her lets finish it once & for all. Let’s meet him, you fix the day, time & venue. Next day itself John called us to his hotel and we went there. I saw there John for the first time, he was really Tall, handsome & dashing guy. The moment I saw him, thought of threesome and cuckolding came to my mind. John was very soft spoken, he made us feel comfortable first and then thanked me again and again in front of Nisha for handling this situation in the coolest manner. We had a drink together and then Nisha excused us to go to the washroom. As soon as Nisha went inside the washroom, John asked me directly, Rahul don’t know why but I feel you dream of Nisha being with other man. I was shocked listening this but somewhere I started feeling he is the best guy to push my fantasy. I said who said that, he replied, when Nisha told me you forgave her I understood you have this kind of thoughts and that’s why I requested her to arrange meeting between us. I know many Indian men want to see their wife with white man. Isn’t it? That’s true but I don’t know how Nisha will react to this, I’ve tried many times convincing her for threesome but she never agreed. I said. You don’t worry about it. He said. We exchanged our mobile numbers. Nisha came out of washroom, we change our topic to sports immediately. We wrapped up our meeting, Nisha said good bye to John and we left.
While driving back to home, Nisha looked relived and relaxed. He is a nice guy I said. She didn’t say anything. Again our routine life started. John used to be in India for 2 weeks in 2 months. I next 8-10 days John has again befriended Nisha very well and they were working like professionals in office and like friends after office hours. Sometimes john used to call her in the evening ad he used to talk to me as well. Saturday morning there was John’s flight and he invited us for dinner on Friday evening. We went to his hotel. Had a nice Drink & dinner we spend some quality time together.

John called me once after reaching Switzerland and asked me Rahul are you seriously thinking to convert your fantasy into reality. I said I need some time to think. John said that’s perfectly fine. Take your time and revert me. I thought a lot and finally decided to go ahead. After all he was western guy with impressive personality, professionally well placed. He called me after 2 days and asked so Rahul what’s your decision. I said will you treat her respectfully? Is there any doubt about it he said? Ok my last point is what’s your tool size? He said its 8 inches. I said let’s do it.

John started saying “Great, Now do as I say, follow my instructions. Reduce having sex with Nisha, praise me in front of her all the time and give her freedom in all the ways. I’ll do my part. I guarantee you very soon your fantasy dream will come to reality.

For the next 1.5 months I started either avoiding having sex with Nisha or used to cum very soon leaving her unsatisfied. I never left any chance of praising John in front of her. One day john called me and said you are going right, Nisha is felling unsatisfied and disturbed coz of you. I asked him in shock, how do you know it? John Laughed and said, I’m also working hard on my side Rahul. Now listen I’m coming to India, in next week, you and Nisha come to receive to me on airport. You don’t say anything to Nisha, she will tell you about this. I said ok and we disconnected the call.

Next week Nisha told me John is coming to India tomorrow and he will be happy if we can receive him at the airport. I said fine, we will go. We started driving to airport, Nisha was looking beautiful and I could see her happy. We reached airport and was waiting for John. John came out with his luggage trolley, he shook hands with me and requested me to keep luggage in car, and moved to Nisha, He shook hands with Nisha and hugged her, I was in shock to see Nisha too hugging him tightly with a smile. I kept his bags in car and came to drive seat, Nisha said, Rahul I will accompany John on the rear seat, as it won’t look good we both sitting in front and John alone on rear. I started driving and both of them sat in the rear seat. While driving to his hotel, we were passing through heavy traffic areas I was concentrating on driving, suddenly I saw in the mirror that John was holding Nisha’s hand they were looking at each other like a lovers.
We reached at the hotel, Hotel staff came to pick up the luggage and we got down from the car. I couldn’t resist myself, went and asked, what the hell you did to her that she is acting like your lover. He said when you started kind of ignoring her, I started taking her extreme care. John completed check in formalities and we went to his room. He went to washroom, freshened up himself, changed and we left for dinner. We had couple of drinks and then dinner, John had made little hard drinks for Nisha and she was felling high. We took john permission to leave and I went to bring the car. I came with the car, John and Nisha were talking, john said good bye to Nisha and they hugged next shock came as John kissed Nisha on lips. Nisha separated her lips from john after 8-10 seconds, came and sat in car. After reaching home, Nisha went straight to the bed, I removed her sandals, changed her clothes and made her sleep neatly.

Next morning was Sunday, we woke up, had tea and was reading and watching newspaper. I asked Nisha, Do you know what you did last night? She said I know I was feeling high and John kissed me. Everything happened in front of you, then why are you asking me? I was surprised by her reply. She continued anyhow I’ve not done anything behind you. Let me be very clear to you your Rahul, I love you from the bottom of my heart and I hope you too respect my feeling. Now it was you who wanted to see me with other man. I assure you if and only if you allow me, I will do it and even if I do it, my love for you will never be affected. I consider your idea of watching me with other man is also your way to express love to give me pleasure in life. Isn’t it? I mumbled, off course you can, when I said you cheated me.

Then let me tell you Rahul, I like John. You too praise him a lot, right. Nisha said. That’s nice finally you liked someone I said. Honey I trust you, I too love you from the bottom of my heart, I have no issue if you want to enjoy life and yes it’s my way of expressing love for you by allowing you to have fun with variety of men.
I’m not sure about variety of men Rahul but yes I’m going to do it with John, now.

Alright Honey, I’m happy for you, just one request is, don’t hide anything from me. Coz our relationship is based on trust and we can’t afford it to be broken.
Rahul did you notice the bulge in your undies when we were discussing me with John, I think you are dying hard to see us together. I just laughed and kept quiet.
On Monday I think Nisha and John discussed all that happened on Sunday and they had planned something. 2 days later it was Nisha’s B’day. I called John and planned a gift for her. Me and John didn’t tell anything to Nisha about the gift. Only we told her that we will have party for her B’day in Hotel, we will invite our very few close friends. On her B’day we went to Hotel directly from the Office, some of our common friends were there in the party. When party was getting over, me and john started working on our plan. John came to Nisha and said “Many many happy returns of the day one more time Nisha, I’ve to go now. See you tomorrow.” I had given keys of our house to John. John Left. I and Nisha were there till all the guests left. Then we started driving back to our home, then

Nisha said, Rahul you have not given me any gift yet.
I “Your gift is waiting at home dear. We reached home, as soon as we opened the house Nisha asked for gift.

I closed her eyes and took her to the bedroom, John was lying there on our bed with his underwear only. Nisha laughed at first and then kissed me, thanks Rahul, I liked your gift a lot.
I too saw John naked for the first time, he was tall, well built, hairless strong chest, build up abs, and there was little small bulge in his underwear. I told them to enjoy and have fun. I came out of the bedroom and just pulled the door making sure that it doesn’t get locked. I started watching from the key hole.
Nisha sat on bed, and they started looking at each other, John pulled her towards him. They started kissing slowly. John kept his one hand on Nisha’s right boob and started caressing her, John’s hands also were bigger than me. Nisha started moaning coz of hard caressing by the strong hands of John.

John took Nisha’s hand and inserted it inside his Undie. Nisha grabbed his cock and started shaking it, John removed Nisha’s top and skirt. There was my lovely wife of 8 years in her bra and panty seating on a Western man. My cock started getting hard, Nisha herself removed bra and showed her left boob in John’s mouth. John started sucking her boob and Nisha was stroking his cock. John directed her to remove his undie, Nisha did as told, bingo, the monster 8 inches cock was out of the tent. Nisha was amazed to see that big cock.

I inserted my hand in my undie and started shaking. John pulled down Nisha’s panty.
John asked Nisha to come in a 69 position, now Nisha’s clean shaved pussy was right in from of John’s mouth. Without any delay Nisha took the monster meat in her mouth and started sucking. I noticed it was difficult for her to accommodate that monster cock as her mouth was used to my 6 inches small dick. John’s cock was double thicker than me in circumference. Still Nisha was trying her hard to pleasure john. On the other hand john was fucking Nisha’s pussy with his tongue. Nisha was moaning in ecstasy. They were pleasuring each other in 69 position for almost 8-10 minutes. Their clothes were lying here and there all over our bedroom. John lowered nisha little bit in and moved his tongue to Nisha’s ass. Nisha was sucking his balls and cock. After 5 minutes or so they stopped.

John asked Nisha to take out the condom from the bed drawer. Nisha asked, did u keep these condoms here? John replied, Rahul has arranged your gift, you better ask him. Nisha took the condom out of the driver and gave it to John, c’mon put it on, it’s your responsibility from now onwards to put the condom.
Nisha smiled and started tearing the condom packet. Nisha said John you really have got a monster cock. I’m not sure my pussy is ready for this big meat. As it is used by my hubby’s small dick only.
Don’t worry Nisha I will make sure that you enjoy with me, yes there might be a little pain in the beginning but your tight pussy will be perfect for me and it can take me inside. Nisha took out the condom from packet one hand and started sucking john again, after 1 minute she put the condom for its duty.

I had told John clearly that they will do it with condom only. I was happy that John did as I told him. Nisha came on top and was trying to take John inside her. But she was not able to for herself on his cock. John asked her to come in a missionary position and started rubbing his cock on my wife’s pussy. He started slowly pressing head of his dick inside Nisha. Nisha shouted, john stopped in position for a while he allowed my wife to settle and then started slowly pushing inside.
Finally I could see my wife was being fucked by tall and strong gym-toned western guy. They changed positions from Missionary to doggy to woman on top, side by side and again back to missionary. I was amazed by John’s stamina. I had never fucked Nisha for more than 6-8 minutes in one go. And here john was fucking her in different positions for more than 25 minutes now. I had already passed out my cum in just 5-7 minutes. I was looking at them and was playing with my small flaccid dick.

John was about to cum, he started stroking heavily and my wife was moaning like never before. She had her hands on John’s ass and was pulling him harder with his every stroke. Finally john came inside my wife. And fell on her. After sometime he got up from Nisha, I could see his flaccid dick was also very thick and bigger. I heard Nisha saying, thanks john for the gift, I had never experienced sex like this before. I’m feeling like complete woman today.
John said, it’s just the beginning dear, there is a lot more to come. And yes you should thank your hubby who arranged this gift for you. Off course I will thank him in the morning. Then the movement and voice both stopped.
I also went to bed. I woke up early in the morning. Freshened up myself, prepared tea for me and Nisha and coffee for John. I went to bedroom with cups of tea and coffee. There was my loving wife lying naked with another man’s leg in between her legs on our marital bed. There were 2 used condoms on the bed side table with John’s cum in it. I understood they have done in again after I slept. John was about to awake and I could see his morning hardness. I wished good morning to john, went close to Nisha, kissed her on the cheeks and said good morning darling, wake up, She woke up and tried covering herself. I pulled her cover and said feel free and relax.

I gave them cups and asked my wife, honey hope you liked your gift. She kissed me, hugged tightly and said yes, this is the best gift I have ever received. Thanks a lot darling. While drinking tea, I collected their underwears, bra and other clothes and kept them neatly. We finished our cups, both of them were still naked, I had called cab for John, he dressed, kissed Nisha and said good bye, He had to go to hotel and come to office. Nisha went to washroom and took the used condom with her.

We started getting ready for the office. We left for the office, on the way we picked jaya for office. Jaya noticed my wife’s happy face and said looks like your bday night was very special, what gift Rahul gave you. Nisha replied “It’s personal” and they both laughed together.
Our routine life started again, and then it was John’s time to leave for Switzerland, day before leaving, Nisha invited John for a dinner. I understood there could be next sex session in both of them. We had a dinner and then my wife wrapped up things very fast and we were enjoying ice cream in the hall. John said to my wife, Nisha. Let’s begin the fun, I’m going to the bedroom. Nisha came to me, kissed me on the lips and said good night darling. She went to our bedroom and closed the door. I sat in hall watching TV.

After 15-20 minutes I heard my wife calling me, I went to bedroom, they were in 69 position, my cock went rock hard watching that, Nisha said, darling, john wants a glass of water, can you please get him. I went to kitchen and returned with a glass of water. I saw Nisha spitting on john’s cock and balls and sucking it like hungry kid craves for lollypop. I offered water to John but he was not taking his head out of my wife’s pussy. I stood there looking at them finally after couple of minutes john took the glass from me. John drank the water and returned the glass to me. My wife said thanks a lot honey, you can go now. Next morning was same like their 1st encounter, 2 used condoms, clothes lying here and there, they were sleeping naked. Next day John left for the Switzerland.

When John was in Switzerland our routine life was going on, I noticed few changes in my wife she mostly used to use only panty when at home, started grooming her entire body like a
Year old girl, started visiting parlor regularly. We used to have sex times in a week, but I observed she was not getting satisfied at all like she used to be earlier. John’s stamina of 20-25 minutes of pounding has overtaken her interest in sex with me. But she never told me like that.

Part 2
Once while going to office, my wife asked me, how serious you are about your cuckold fantasy. I said I would like to try it. She immediately said if you just want to try it I’m not ready, but if you want it to be for long time, I can think of it. Coz if we try it once there are 2 possibilities. One is if we do it and I like the game and you don’t, then I will want to do it again and again and you may not which will disturb me. Second is once you become cuckold and normal again, I would be confused on how to treat you. I suggest you take time and answer me.
I was thinking about what to say to Nisha in the evening. If I accept to be her cuck hubby I will have to do whatever she and her lover/s tell me to. I might not get similar love from my wife there onwards etc. hundreds of thoughts were running through my head.
In the evening after returning from the office, she asked me, so honey, what have you decided?
I said, darling, I want to clarify few things first. If I accept to be a cuckold, will your love for me hampered?
“Never” she answered very fast.

Will it be between you me and your lover only?
Off course Rahul, how the hell I can tell someone else about it, after all, we have to live in the same society.
Let me assure you, we will be same husband and wife for the entire world. I will respect and love at the highest priority except for our personal sessions.
Do you think cuckolding will give you pleasure?
I don’t know Rahul after you gifted me, John, I read a little about cuckold and watched some videos. I think I might like the idea.
Alright, then dear I’m ready to be your cuck hubby.
That’s so nice of you Rahul, I love you a lot.

So when to start? I asked her. She said I have a good idea. Next week there is John’s bday and he will be coming to India next to next week. Let’s give him a surprise. On John’s bday, we had a skype call, we wished him. John asked for his gift. My wife told him, that your gift is waiting in India for you.

John arrived in India, we went to the airport to receive him. I kept his bags in the car, and we started driving back. As usual, Nisha sat behind with John, they started kissing and caressing each other like a 22-year-old couple. John asked for his gift. My wife told him today evening you will get your gift in our home. We dropped him at the hotel and returned home. It was Saturday morning.

Nisha and john fixed the time for the evening over the phone. Nisha had prepared for this special evening, she had ordered slave kind of dress from an online site. She asked me to wear it. Nisha was grooming herself for this special day in our life. She was looking bombshell in one piece black colored sleeveless dress. Her assets were boozing out of the dress, her free and long hairs, dark red lipstick and what not. I saw her wearing new and provocating bikini set she had bought for this special evening.

We were ready and were waiting for John. Finally, doorbell rang, I was sitting in the corner of bedroom where Nisha ordered me to be. John came in, I heard door closed again. John complimented Nisha, I’ve never seen you in such a beautiful attire before. You are looking extremely gorgeous today. Nisha told, John your gift is waiting inside. Then let’s go baby, john answered. John lifted my wife in his arms and they came in bedroom. I was sitting in corner with slave dress it was just like thong barely covering my dick, a belt around my neck. John kept Nisha on bed and started laughing. What is this Nisha? Nisha answered its your gift John, my hubby has accepted to be our cuckold from today.

Oh really, the it’s the best b’day gift I have ever recd. But before accepting this gift, I’ve few conditions which I feel you both should know. If your hubby accepts to be the cuckold there will be some rules which he & you need to follow strictly. Nisha replied laughingly, anything for you honey. John said I will give list of primary rules in couple of days but to start with, 1st and most important rule is to obey all the orders without hesitation. I said can I say something. Both of them said yes. I said I will do most of the things except for being human toilet. To which they both looked at each other and said we accept that.

My wife ordered me to undress john, while they were kissing each other. I went near them, took off John’s T shirt, they continued kissing and john was caressing her boobs. Nisha signaled me to take off john’s pant. I did as ordered. I could see little bulge in John’s undie. I was rock hard while pulling his pants down thinking in mind, I’m pulling a man’s pant who is going to fuck my wife now. They saw bulge in my pant and Nisha said so you liking this show haaa . I said yes mam.

John lifted Nisha vertically while sucking her boobs and signaled me to lick her pussy from the bottom. I was sitting in from of john and licking nisha’s pussy by sidelining her thong. John’s dick was right in front of me while licking nisha’s pussy upside. After some time John kept Nisha on bed. My wife was sitting on bed with her dress pulled down by john leaving her boobs opened. Rahul please take off john’s undie for me. I went near john, john was standing close to my wife seating on bed. I pulled his undie down and his dick shoot out with salute. Now collect all his clothes and put them properly and come here again, said Nisha.

I folded John’s T shirt and Undie and kept it on the table and hanged his pant to the hanger. Again I went and sat near bed, Nisha took John’s Cock in her hand and said, look at this big manly cock, it makes me go mad when it goes inside my pussy, I feel like real woman. She started sucking john’s cock. After sometime they went in 69 position. John told me to bring some juice for both of them. I went to kitchen, poured juice in 2 glasses and brought them in a tray. I gave them glasses. They slept beside each other and took glasses from me. Nisha ordered me to get the condom from the drawer, I took a piece of condom and went to bed, Nisha was sucking john. I took out the condom from packet and was giving it to my wife. Oh wait wait wait, here come your 1st rule cucky said John, from today onwards it will be your duty to be ready with condom and put it on my cock before I fuck her in front of you. I had no option. I went near his cock, Nisha gave his cock in my hand, I kept condom on his cock head and started pulling it down through the shaft. My cock was iron hard with the situation. I was putting a condom on another man’s cock to fuck my wife and my wife was enjoying it. As a cuckold I was enjoying this new things a lot.

John was lying on bed, my wife came on top of him. Nisha was guiding his cock to her pussy, it went in but again came out sliding. John ordered me, cucky help your wife to take my cock inside her pussy. I held his cock and pushed it inside my wife’s pussy. I couldn’t control myself and started stroking my dick, I came in just 20-30 seconds. Both of them started laughing and Nisha said, looks like cucky enjoying looking his wife riding real mans big cock. She looked at me and said even before start me fucking, you came. Now see how john fucks your wife.

John was fucking my wife in from of me in different positions for about 20-25 minutes. They were sipping their juices and I was seating their holding their glasses. I was enjoying my cuckold fantasy for the first time. A western man fucking my wife and I was serving them. Finally john came inside Nisha. Nisha fell on John. They were quite for about a minute, and then they both slept beside each other. It was fucking hot scene. My wife was lying naked beside a man who has fucked her hard in different position. He was lying with a condom on his cock with his cum & I a cuckold seating beside bed watching them. After some time Nisha called me to take off the condom from John’s cock. I went and removed condom from his cock. Nisha told me to wipe and clean his cock with tissue and then with napkin. I did as ordered like a obedient cuckold.

Nisha kissed John’s cock and said thanks to him. John went to Bathroom to pee. Nisha was still lying on bed. John came out of the toilet and asked me wipe urine off his cock with tissue. Here is your 2nd rule cucky. “Every time I finish fucking your beautiful wife, you need to take off the condom from my cock, hold my cock and take me to bathroom for peeing. Hold my cock wile I pee in commode, flush, clean my cock and bring me back”. I felt humiliated but now I had no option. Nisha told me to prepare coffee for both of them. They went to the hall naked, switched on the TV. I went to kitchen, made coffee and took it to the hall. My wife was sitting on john’s lap with holding his cock in her ass crack. I gave them coffee. Nisha ordered me to rearrange the bedroom and bring their cloths.

I went to bedroom corrected bed, organized each and everything like it was earlier. Collected nisha’s bra, panty & dress and John’s undie t shirt and pant. And came to hall. They had finished their cups. John went to Washroom. Nisha told me to stand outside bathroom with towel in hands. John came out of the washroom. Took towel from me and dried himself. He went to hall. Nisha called me and told me to dress John. Start with t shirt she said. I helped John to wear a t shirt. Then I took her undie and sat below. John inserted his legs in undie I was pulling his undie up, John stopped me in between. He told me to get Nisha’s lipstick, I brought Nisha’s dark red lipstick. John told Nisha, I need your lip marks on my cock and ass. He ordered me to apply lipstick on my wife’s lips.

One more fucking hot scene I was going through. I was putting lipstick on my wife’s lips to kiss another man’s cock and ass so that he can have lip marks on his assets. Nisha took John’s cock in hand and kissed it along the length leaving a complete lip mark. She turned john and was about to kiss his ass cheeks. John told me again to apply lipstick. I did as told. Nisha gave 4 lip marks on John’s both ass cheeks. Now pull the undie up, said john to me. Make sure that you don’t wipe off my girlfriend’s lip marks he said to me. Then I helped him to wear pant.

John was about to leave, Nisha was still naked, I was still in my slave dress and belt on my neck. John told me to remember the rules as he don’t like to tell the rules again and again. John left.
Nisha told me to make the bathroom ready as she wanted to take shower after long fuck session. I arranged things in bathroom for her shower. She asked me to change my dress too.
In the evening we went to some routing domestic shopping, had dinner outside. While returning she asked me, Rahul did you like today’s session. I said yes, did you enjoy today. She said it was the best day of my life. I’m very lucky to have hubby like you, who is happy to become cucky to see his wife happy. Thanks Rahul. Hope to enjoy more and more.

After 3 days after returning from office I saw John and my wife at home, both of them were naked and having coffee. I greeted them, went to bedroom, changed and came to hall. John said Cucky today you need to clean our pubic hairs. Go and bring hair remover, trimmer etc and prepare for it. My wife said, john lets do it with Hair removing cream as it makes me feel very soft down there. Alright, john answered. Both of them came to bed and lied on their back with spreading legs. 1st apply cram on my cock and Nisha’s pussy. John ordered me. I took spatula and started applying cream on my wife’s pussy and then on John’s cock, balls and surrounding area. John played songs on mobile and told me to wait for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes my wife told me to go to bathroom as hair remover cream and pubic hairs has to be wiped off. My wife came in bathroom with John. I took shower spray and started spraying water on their pubic areas. And started removing hairs by hand. Then I dried my wifes pussy and john’s cock with the towel and then they went to bedroom again. I cleaned the bathroom and came to bedroom, both of them were lying on their stomach. My wife told me to apply cream now on their anus and surrounding area. What a scen it was, my wife was lying with her lover and telling me to clean hairs around her and her lover’s ass. I took cream on spatula, hold spatula in one hand parted her ass cheeks to see her anus clearly and started applying cream. After finishing with her, she ordered me to do it carefully with john as she want to see his ass completely clean shaved. I parted John’s ass cheeks and applied cream uniformly everywhere. Again we went to bathroom and I washed off their asses, dried off cleaned bathroom and came back. Nisha ordered me to apply moisturizer to her pussy and ass. I did as told then she told me to apply moisturizer to John’s ass and cock.

After applying moisturizers John said, It really feels very smooth down there. Cucky here is your 3rd rule, you need to take care of my Ass and Cock and Nisha’s ass and pussy, keep them clean, remove hairs, in short grooming of our private parts will be your responsibility.

It had become routine kind of thing for us, I also got used to as a cuckold. JOhn’s coming home, me opening door for him, taking off his shoes and clothes, watching them naked all the time, putting condom on his cock before he fucks my wife in front of me, taking off condom from his cock after they are done, cleaning his cock, cleaning Nisha’s pussy, grooming their private parts etc etc. I had accepted it as my duties.
Many more similar sessions happened at our home and in John’s hotel till he was in India during this trip for around 2 months. We all enjoyed a lot. We will have many more erotic sessions on my next trip said john while we were dropping him at the airport. Rahul, you will have surprises for your life on my next trip.

Part 3
John came to India again, Nisha was looking very happy this time. I was not able to understand why John and Nisha were looking so happy this time. The biggest bomb strike me after listening to their request. Though they were trying to make it sound like request but I felt it was like “For your information”. John said, Cucky listen to me carefully and then answer. I want to get married to Nisha, Don’t worry about the world as only you, me and Nisha will be aware of this fact and it will be like inhouse thing, nobody would come to know about it. I replied but why the hell do you want to do it. You are enjoying with my wife, you have done everything with her, I have no objection for this but why this marriage and all. To which he replied, it’s just for sense of ownership, belongingness. With this marriage 3 of us will be bound together may be for lifetime. We 3 will be each other’s responsibility, we can love with more passion. Nisha was listening to us. I asked her, what do you thing Nisha. Nisha Said, John spoke to me about this idea, his plan is to get married with me here in this house only and there will be nobody from outside, I don’t know what to say.

I asked her are you willing to do it. Honestly, I’m in 50-50 situation at the moment. Marrying john will make me feel that whatever I did with him till date is legal now and the best part will be that nobody knows about it and still I will feel it doing it right. Moreover having 2 hubby’s will make more attentive and feel loved double, she replied.
John assured me that it’s just 1-day event, nothing will change between us. Still, you will be the 1st and legal hubby of Nisha. We can add more and more spice to our routine life. Isn’t it Nisha? Nisha nodded positively. I need time to think, I said. Alright, let me know by evening replied john.
I thought a lot about this and listed positives and negatives. Positives were, We could enjoy lavish & luxury in the world which John would be offering us, there would have been a possibility of relocating to Switzerland, moreover it would be the biggest kink of allowing my wife to marry another man and only I would be the third person knowing about it. Negatives were, I was worried that Nisha would stop loving me.

Next day john, my wife and me met again to discuss, I discussed all the positives and negatives, john assured me that his priority will be to relocate us to Switzerland, and he will not discuss or tell about this marriage to anyone in the world. My wife told me that “you are the first love of my life and you know a woman never forgets her first love. After all I’m a human and a human can fall in love multiple times, you know”. Finally I agreed to their plan and both of them were looking extremely happy. John said, thanks for understanding us Rahul, You are the best hubby a woman can have in this world. I want you to have sex with Nisha today. Nisha too said, off course I wanna get fucked by you darling Rahul. I thought John will leave us but he waited there, Nisha pulled me on bed and started kissing wildly. I was nervous as I had never fucked Nisha in front of John. Off course I was feeling like competing with John to satisfy my wife. I know I was not as strong and hard fucker like John and was feeling Nisha will be left unsatisfied in front of john.

I and Nisha had a foreplay in many positions, Nisha had become dominating in bed, she wanted me to lick her pussy and anus, but I was able to notice that my wife was not enjoying foreplay and sex as much as she enjoys with John, reason was clear, John was alpha strong man and very much qualified in satisfying woman. Still I was trying my best to satisfy her. Nisha’s pussy was stretched a little bit coz of regular use by John’s. Nisha sucked me and asked me to insert her. I inserted her and started stroking, Nisha’s facial expressions were clear that she was not feeling me, but was pretending to be enjoying the fucking session with me. I came inside Nisha after 2-3 minutes. I went to washroom and cleaned myself and came out. My wife was lying on bed and John was sitting beside her and they were kissing each other. Will you please clean my pussy darling, said my wife to me. I took tissues wiped off my cum from my wife’s pussy, then cleaned her pussy with napkin. Meanwhile Nisha and John were lip locked. Then Nisha went to washroom to clean herself. I weared my clothes, me and john came to hall and were waiting for Nisha. Nisha came to hall naked only and sat on John’s lap.
Nisha ordered Pizza for dinner. Let’s plan our wedding John, said Nisha. Rahul please open your laptop and note down the list of activities. Nisha I want it to be Indian style wedding so it will be nice if you list the activities as per traditional Indian wedding as you must have seen many weddings. Alright honey, Nisha answered John. Darling please note, Nisha told me
1. Bride Shopping

a. Saree
b. Jewelry
c. Innearwears
2. Groom shopping
a. Dress
b. Innerwear
3. Mangalsutra
4. Mehendi
5. Bride makeup
6. Groom Makeup
7. Phere & Pooja
8. Entry to home
9. Bedroom Decoration
10. 1st night

Done, thanks Rahul. I asked Nisha, I have few doubts, how are you planning this Phere and Pooja? Don’t worry Rahul darling, it will be audio cassette, played in low volume. There will be hawan and we will take phere around it. And what about Mangalsutra and mehendi, why do you need new mangalsutra nad what you will tell about this mehendi to friends in office. Relax honey without mangalsutra how can this marriage be even complete? And I will tell friends that I had been to a relative’s marriage. That’s all. My wife was telling me all this while seating naked on her lover’s lap who is going to be her 2nd hubby in few days.

We ate pizza and then John took our leave and went to Hotel. Nisha and John had planned shopping on weekend.
All three of us went to the mall on Saturday. John selected Nisha’s Saree, and Nisha selected John’s dress, Mangalsutra. Nisha selected costly mangal sutra, John paid for entire shopping. After returning home Nisha opened adult shopping websites and started browsing men undies. John also joined her. I will select your undie for our 1st night, said Nisha to John. Why not, I will be the one selecting your bra and panty after all dear, john replied. They selected multiple pairs if innerwears. Nisha told me to bring my debit card to pay for it. Nisha was paying from my account for her and her 2nd hubby’s Innerwear which they wanted to wear on their wedding.

Then Nisha started browsing for parlors providing bridal packages. She was searching for parlors from Mysore, I understood she was taking complete care to keep it secret and that’s why she avoided parlors in Bangalore. She selected one, took their number. She called on that number discussed everything in detail disconnected the call. She asked me to download Mantras for Phere. I did that. Then she told me to finalize bedroom decorator also from Mysore. I selected couple of good decorators and noted their numbers. Spoke with them and finalized one decorator.

I asked my wife when you are planning to get married with John by the way. Next Saturday answered John, we had discussed this and that why we want to finish most of the tasks this week. Nisha requested me to find Hawan pot for Phere and kalash for Bride entry to house.

Nisha told me the plan, first we will call decorator to decorate the bedroom. And then parlor person will come to make me and john ready. While we get ready, you should make Havan and phere mantra ready. Phere should start at 7.00 Pm. Once it is done, you need to fill the kalash with rice and keep it on door entrance. When there is no one in the corridor, I will go out and then come inside with John crossing kalash. Then we will offer prayer to god.

Finally the day came, Decorator reached our home in the morning and started decorating the bed and bedroom. He finished his task in 2.5 hours and left. After 30 minutes around 2 pm parlor lady came she went to other bedroom and started grooming John, John was ready wearing his maroon colored sherwani meanwhile Nisha was getting ready with my help. She wore her specially ordered bra which was black in color and was barely covering 25% of her boobs and there was a thing which had written officially yours in pussy side and a string on rear side which was hidden between her asscheeks. She started wearing her blouse and petticoat. Then she wore her Wedding saree which had a matching color with john’s Sherwani.
After around 30 minutes Parlor lady had groomed john completely. John was looking extremely handsome in maroon sherwani. Then Nisha came in bedroom and parlor lady started working on Nisha. Nisha had already finished waxing, facial, mehandi etc one day before. After about 1.30 hours Nisha was ready with the complete makeup. I paid to parlor lady and asked her to leave.
Then I started setting up Pooja, hawan pot, phere mantras and all. I called John and Nisha to the Hall to start the Phere, I was calling my wife and her lover who was going to be her husband now to get married in my home itself. They cam and sat near the Pooja, I gave Mangalsutra and kumkum to John. He Filled kumkum in Nisha’s hairs and then put mangalsutra around her neck. Then I played the Phere mantras and tied knot of Nisha’s saree with John’s Chunari. They started taking turns around the hawan pot. Finally the rituals were over and Nisha was now married to John officially. I Had clicked few photos of all this rituals as told by Nisha.

They went and sat on sofa and I started removing all stuff from the place and clean everything.
It was around 8.30Pm, Generally all the people in our apartment close their doors for night at around 8 pm.
Nisha asked me to check for next ritual’s possibility. I opened the door and checked outside, doors of all the other flats on our floor were closed. I wend and prepared a kalash filled with rice, placed a paper near the door and placed the kalash on doorline. I checked once more the doors of our neighbors. Nisha went with John outside the flat, My heart was beating like a hell in a worry that nobody should see them in this attire. My wife was standing in door with her new husband and was supposed to enter our house one more time as a newly wed bride of her 2nd hubby. She touched the kalash so that rice gets spilled out of kalash as the new bride enters the home. John followed Nisha. Nisha took him to Small prayer room and they took blessings from the god.

I checked outside, thank god nobody seen us doing all that. I offered juice to newly wed bride and groom and went to clean the door area. John and Nisha finished the juice and then moved to bedroom. I prepared the Milk with all the ingredients which Nisha had bought few days ago to enjoy her Suhaagraat with her new hubby, I made it as told by Nisha and took it to the bedroom. They were lip locked. Nisha took the glass from me and gave it to John saying, This is a special milk for our suhagraat. This will help us to have best sex we ever had. John took the glass from her, thanked me and Nisha and drank it completely. I congratulated both of them for their marriage and was moving out of bedroom. John called me and said hey Rahul, I might need your help today, I’m not used to remove this Indian clothes of Nisha please stay back here. I did as ordered by john. They started kissing, john started removing Nisha’s jwellery and ornaments one by one. Nisha gestured me to come and remove john’s clothes for her. I went and helped john to take off his sherwani and hang it to the hanger. Then she ordered me to take off his pant. I removed his pant and kept it aside. Nisha requested me to record her suhagraat with john as she felt it’s going to be the best sex of her life. I took the camera and started recording as told. John asked my help to remove the saree, blouse and petticoat of Nisha.

I was taking off my wife’s clothes on her suhagraat with her 2nd hubby. John took off her bra and panty and started kissing and smootching her passionately. He turned Nisha back towards him and started caressing her boobs from backside. i could see nisha’s nipples had gone very tight and erect. John lifted Nisha and placed her on bed and started licking and fucking her pussy with his tongue. Nisha started moaning loudly. Then john stood and lifted Nisha in such a way to do 69 in standing position. Sometimes looking at them I feel I could have never satisfied Nisha in all such positions. Western men are really superior to Asian men. Nisha was sucking john’s cock and john was licking Nisha’s pussy. after sometime john asked Nisha to come in doggy style and started fucking her asshole with his tounge. Nisha was moaning with very high peak now. I understood this was the best anal fun she was having today. Milk had started showing its effect. After some time Nisha asked john to get laid and started sucking his cock and balls. Then she asked john to raise his legs in air and started licking his asshole. This was 1st time I saw my wife licking asshole. She never did it with me but was doing it happily for her 2nd hubby. Then she asked me to pause the video and help her to hold john’s leg in air so that she can eat his ass. I was holding John’s leg and my wife was sucking his asshole. My dick was hard like iron rod by now. I was feeling jealous as Nisha never agreed to lick my asshole but was doing it happily for john. John was moaning by the touch of nisha’s tongue on his asshole.

After sometime Nisha said to john, c’mon fuck me now, fuck me like anything today darling. I paused the video and went to take the condom from the drawer as it was my duty to put condom on John’s cock before they fuck. Nisha said wait wait wait Rahul, now he’s my hubby and he too owns this pussy completely like you. Henceforth you are free of your duty of putting condom on his cock. But I said what if you get pregnant? We’ll think about it later but today I want to feel his cock, I want his cock touch my pussy without any protection. John was lying on bed and Nisha came on top of him. She started riding his cock very fast. I could see her new mangal sutra and bangles moving with her and making noise. After some time Nisha went down and john came on top in missionary pose.
John fucked Nisha in the missionary position for some time and then they were doing it in doggy style. Nisha was bent on her hands which had mehndi on them. John was pounding Nisha very heavily. The sound of john’s body humping against Nisha’s ass was very loud today, I had never heard such a loud sound of their humping earlier. Also, Nisha’s moans were also very loud today. I saw a blood coming out of Nisha’s pussy and I was little worried for her but she was enjoying it. I could see it from her face.

Generally John cum’s in 12-15 minutes but today he fucked Nisha for almost 20 or more minutes and finally shoot his entire load inside nisha’s pussy and he fell on Nisha in missionary position. I waited there for some time to allow them to regain their senses. And offered them cold water. I asked Nisha how she bleed today, to which she said she wanted to offer a virgin pussy to john on their suhagraat, so she had undergone Hymenorrhaphy. Hearing that I understood Nisha was seriously in love with John. After hearing this John kissed Nisha and said I had best sex of my life today, thanks for that virgin pussy you offered me today. Nisha told me to clean her pussy and John’s cock. For the first time I was cleaning my wife’s pussy which was covered by semen of another man, her 2nd hubby. I requested them to carry on as I was feeling sleepy now. I went to another bedroom that night and slept. In the morning I asked how the night was. Both of them were still naked, Nisha said it was fabulous night of my life we had it one more time after you left and then we slept. Nisha was looking extremely gorgeous with a mehendi on her hands, kumkum in her forhead, bangles, and a mangalsutra on her neck. That mangalsutra reminded me that now she is a wife of one more man.

Part 4
On Monday me and Nisha left to office, on the way we picked her friend to office. She immediately noticed nisha’s new ring and mangalsutra and asked Nisha wow, new mangalsutra to which Nisha laughingly replied “No, New Hubby” and both of them laughed out loudly. Though Nisha told her friend the truth, her friend took it as joke as Nisha told her again that we had been to one of our relative’s marriage on weekend and in that function unfortunately my mangalsutra broke so Rahul bought this new mangalsutra for me. She looked at me with a naughty smile as only both of us were aware of truth of the new mangalsutra. After returning from office john gave me next rules. Whenever I will be in India I want to see Nisha wearing the mangasutra given by me. She can keep your mangalsutra wherever she wants, and when I’m not in india it’s her choice to choose which mangalsutra she wants to wear. I said but I would be happy if she keeps my mangalsutra with her even if she is not wearing it. John laughingly said yes she can in her bag of her blouse or her panty. And then he became serious and asked me to bring her old mangalsutra given by me to her.

I went to bedroom and brought it and gave it to John, John called Nisha near him asked her to turn around, pulled her panty down and asked her to bend down. Nisha did as told. John opened nisha’s asshole and inserted a part of my mangalsutra in her asshole and took rest of the part towards her pussy and pulled up the panty. And said now she is doing justice to both her husbby’s isn’t it.
She is wearing my mangalsutra in her neck and she also have your mangalsutra on her body. It will be your responsibility now, if you feel she should carry your mangalsutra you should keep it like I did just now in her anus and pussy. I was feeling like my importance has reduced to anus level and I was feeling humiliated.

Days were passing, it had been long time me and Nisha have had sex. So I requested Nisha to allow me to fuck her. Nisha said if john leaves early today, you can. Also it will be nice if you get permission from john also to fuck me. I were confused why Nisha asking me to take permission from john to fuck her. But not to hurt the new couple I asked john that evening that I want to fuck Nisha tonight. John said but why? I was left blank, john asked me why I want to fuck my own wife? I said it’s been long time I’ve not had sex. John replied alright, you can have sex with her tonight but I doubt she will feel you inside her as her pussy is for my size now. Also as it’s been long time I’m allowing you. Henceforth you need to take my permission to touch her boobs, pussy, ass and kiss her lips. You don’t need permission when Nisha ask you to do something with her. This will make you real cuckold.

This was the biggest shock for me from this cuckold fantasy of mine. Nisha also didn’t say single word on John’s this new rules for me. John asked Nisha to give him blowjob and asked me to watch from the corner. Nisha started sucking John’s cock and balls. I was getting hard looking at it. After 15-20 minutes of sucking john in different position john asked Nisha to sit below in front of sofa and shoot his load on her face. He held his cock on Nisha’s face till the last drop of cum falls on it. Then he spread the cum on nisha’s entire with with his cock then he wiped his cock to Nisha’s boobs and asked me to clean his cock. I cleaned his cock with moist and dry cloth. He asked me to dress him up. I dressed John while Nisha was seating like that only. Jon left after some time and I asked Nisha can we start or she wants to get fresh.

Nisha said we will do it so that she can sleep. I asked her why don’t you wash your face to which she replied that she is tired and I should clean her face but not boobs. I cleaned here face and started kissing her lips. After some time she asked me to suck her boobs, I took cloth to clean her boobs before sucking but Nisha didn’t allow me to clean her boobs and said I want you to suck it like that only. I said how can I? there is John’s sperm on it. Nisha said then let it be I don’t wanna get fucked by you. I emotionally said looks like you don’t love me anymore. She replied stop this emotional drama, you wanted to be cuckold and cuckolds do whatever their wife and her lover tell him to do. Let’s take this cuckold fantasy to next level. Taste my lover’s juice. I had no option than to lick her balls which had john’s sperm traces on it. I felt very humiliated. After that I inserted my dick into her pussy and started stroking. There were no expressions on her face. I asked her are you enjoying. Nisha replied I can’t feel you inside. I cum in her pussy after 5 minutes and fell on her. After few minutes Nisha asked me to get up and clean her. This was first time my wife told me to clean her after I fucked her. I cleaned her pussy, she went to bathroom, took shower. Meanwhile she asked me to clean and rearrange the bedroom. After sometime Nisha called me from bathroom and asked me to wipe and dry her body. Then she went to bed and slept naked.

Next day evening I heard John and Nisha talking, john was telling Nisha that he wants to start using (fucking) her anus so she should start using butt plug as much as possible. They were also talking about some new rules for me.

After some time they called me to the bedroom and john said, cucky there are a new rule set for you. I want to fuck Nisha’s anus as well now so you need to make her anus hole ready for me in coming days. If she has her periods, I want to have her another hole ready for me. Order 2 sets of butt plugs of small, medium and large sizes. I asked why 2 sets. Now that’s a good question, answered John. Listen cucky if you too wear a butt plug, she will feel comfortable and you must motivate her like this. A good cuckold motivates and encourages his hotwife to make her all holes available to her lover. Order 2 sets online and when they arrive I want you and Nisha to start wearing small size butt plug and move on to bigger sizes.

After a couple of days, john left to Switzerland.
I ordered the butt plugs selected by them, it was a pack of 3 sizes and the small one was with a vibrator. It arrived after 4 days. As soon as it was received Nisha called me and asked to insert smaller size in her anus I applied some lube to her anus and inserted it, she told me to insert one from other set in my own asshole. She turned on both the vibrators though it was stretching our anus but vibrations were giving us an excellent stimulating feeling. Nisha said, isn’t it feels nice inside with it? For the first time we both are experiencing similar sensations right? I said yes it feels good. Next day we were getting ready for office, we wore our butt plugs. Nisha had informed john about the arrival of it and had also shared a pic of wearing it to him.

While in office I got a notification on WhatsApp for being added to some new group, it was by john. He created a group of Himself, Nisha and me. He sent some messages there. Hi, darling Nisha and cucky. We will keep in touch here now. Cucky you need to apply for permissions here. Also I may ask you to post a photo of wearing buttplug anytime and both of you must post a photo immediately within minutes even if you are in office. You may go to washroom and click and send the photo here.

After some time john asked us to post a photo of wearing buttplug, I immediately went to washroom and was clicked a pic of anus with butt plug in it. And before posting it, there was a photo from Nisha in whatsapp group. John complimented here your anus looks extremely sexy honey I wish I could have it now. On my pic he replied good going cucky, keep it up. This went on for few days and then john asked us to start using medium size. It was little painful for me for first couple of days especially in office but Nisha seem to have accommodated it also. John messaged us saying that next time when he comes to India he wants Nisha anus ready for him. He used to ask us to post photo of our anus with buttplug on WhatsApp group anytime and we had to reply him on time.

Meanwhile, there was my and nisha’s marriage anniversary, we planned two-day picnic near Bangalore to forest areas. I applied for permissions to john as follow.
Dear Sir,

Greetings from your cucky. Hope you are doing fine.
This weekend it’s my & Nisha’s marriage anniversary and we will be celebrating it with a short trip near Bangalore.I request you to allow me to have some personal and physical moments with her like kissing, smooching, sucking boobs, licking her pussy, fucking and allow her to suck my dick.
Your’s obedient
Cucky
In the evening we received John’s reply.

Dear Cucky,

With refrence to your application for romancing with Nisha on your marriage anniversary, you are allowed to do so but you cannot enter her anus unless and until I exclusively permit u for it. You should not force her to do anything and last thing don’t even ask her to rim you as she don’t like indian people’s anus when it comes to rimming.
I was disappointed by his reply as I was thinking that Nisha will give me a rimjob on this anniversary. But I had no option other than thanking him for allowing me to have sex with Nisha.
We left on 2 days trip and enjoyed a nice weekend, I felt Nisha had told john that she wanted to spend time with me after long time as a hubby and wife. She loved me like there was no john in her life. Though she didn’t gave me a rimming pleasure but she did everything else with me, like kissing, smooching, sucking. Licking and fucking. I had understood that she was not getting satisfied by my small dick but she didn’t act like it. And was pretended to be satisfied. I used to cum early and then used to make her cum by licking her pussy or by fingering. She didn’t even call me cucky instead she was calling me darling. I realized that her love for me has not affected at all. I was very happy following that weekend.
After a moth of so, john came to india and by now we were using large size butt plugs, Our anuses were stretched by now and I felt Nisha’s anus is now ready for John’s cock. John observed her anus and said it looks like it’s ready for me sweetheart, good job cucky. Then they had a nice fuck session and I served them as an obedient cuckold by helping them fuck each other and then cleaning them. After they were done.

Next day John said to me think we should throw a party to your friends, I asked why I mean for what reason. John replied reason will be known to you and me only. For others, you can just say it’s just small get together. I asked john but what’s the reason. ? John said for the opening ceremony of Nisha’s anus by my cock. I asked him r u serious. He said yes I’m, it will be a small party, call your near and dear ones, I will also be your guest in that party and then when everybody leaves we will have an opening ceremony. Don’t tell anything to Nisha also we will arrange it our self just tell Nisha also that it’s small get together.

I planned small party at our house and I invited few friends from office. John had prepared for opening ceremony. HE had brought roses, diamond ring, high quality lube, he had aksed me to prepare the bedroom before he party. Party started in the evening and we enjoyed with our friends for 2-3 hours then they started leaving one after another. After everyone was left we three undressed, john took Nisha to bedroom and told her that there is surprise for her. And for it he wanted to blindfold Nisha, Nisha agreed. Then we arranged bedroom, bed was covered with roses, fragrance candles were lit, john made Nisha lie on bed and raised her legs in air in missionary position. He asked me to bring the ribbon and tie it around her legs. Then he opened Nisha’s eyes and congratulated her for opening ceremony of her anus. Nisha was shocked to see all these. I gave john a scissor to cut the ribbon, he cut the ribbon, I started clapping I directed by John. Nisha was blushing and she said that she is really feeling special as she was never praised like this before. Then John asked me to apply some lube on nisha’s anus as well as on his cock. He asked me to get ready, Nisha looked pussled as why john is asking me to get ready. I sai I’m ready and then john slowely pushed his codk inside my wife nisha’s anus, my wife closed eyes with pain, john slowely pushed his entire length inside and held it like that for a moments. They both came in unison and then Nisha opened eyes. As soon as she opened eyes I blasted party pop (the one children blast in b’day celebration) and started clapping as directed by John. Nisha was laughing and said thanks to John. I was celebrating another man’s cock entry to my wife’s anus. John gifted her diamond ring and Nisha looked extremely happy by the gift. John asked me to bring drinks and he started banging my Wife’s ass. I offered them drinks, john asked me to sit and watch how I fuck Nisha’s anus.

After banging her ass for a about 15-20 minutes in different positions finally john unloaded in my wife’s ass for the first time. Nisha lied on her stomach and john felt on her. They lied there for some time and then they called me for my cleaning duty. John lied beside, I went to clean my wife’s ass first to which she said, first clean john I want to have his sperm inside me for some more time. My asshole is feeling smooth, sticky and warm from inside. I understood Nisha have enjoyed this session. I cleaned John’s cock and asked Nisha if I can clean her. She asked me to lie down and sat on my face and said now John’s sperm will come out, clean me nice and well. Her anus was few centimeters away from my face and slowly John’s sperm started coming out of her anus.
I cleaned her anus completely, john said to me, cucky henceforth you need to take excellent care of this hole. Nisha said to John and not it’s your responsibility john to fuck & satisfy my both holes every time we will have sex. Then john asked me to take out my butt plug and open wide my anus and show them. I was feeling humiliated. I lied on a bed raised my legs in the air, pulled out the butt plug and stretched my ass with my hands.

After few days Nisha was not feeling well dot to her periods and she was suffering from throat infection too. John was still in india and was about to leave in couple of days. AS Nisha was not well, she was not able to take care of john’s physical needs. She was feeling disappointed as she was not able to satisfy john. I told her that john is a gentleman he understand your situation, don’t feel guilty. I know he is nice guy but he will be leaving in couple of days and I don’t want him to leave unsatisfied. She asked me can i help her. I said how? She said why don’t you take care of him for 2 days before he leaves? I was surprised to hear that, I said how can i? She said don’t take me wrong but I just don’t want to disappoint him before he leaves. I said tell me what you are thinking. She said leave it, it won’t be possible for you. I said tell me first. She said, see what’s the difference between your body and my, it’s only pussy and dick, other than that you and me have other 2 similar holes, out mouth and anus. Can you use your holes to satisfy John cucky. I said no I can’t. I can’t think of this, Alright let it be, I will always feel guilty for these couple of days and she looked disappointed. I was not able to say anything, but I couldn’t see her like that, so I said her, I can give him blowjob only because of you. It’s really very hard for me. She said I’m just asking you to take my position for couple of days as I’m not well. But if you are not ok, leave it, you don’t love me anymore. I said don’t say so honey, I love you a lot. alright I will give john blowjob, but is he ok? She said I’ll convince him as I cant allow him to leave unsatisfied.

She called john and told her everything we discussed, john also agreed and looked happy that she won’t have to leave Indian without sex for 2 days. Nisha called both of use near her. She took john’s cock in her hands, kissed it and then asked me to open my mouth, she pushed my head towards john and she started instructing me on how to suck it. She was telling me open wide, don’t allow your teeth to come in contact with his cock, Play with his cock head with your tongue. Play with his balls and take them also in your mouth. It was first time in my life I was sucking a cock, I was feeling humiliated, but it was one of my cuckold fantasy of being forced to suck my wife’s lover’s cock. JOhn’s cock was very thick I had to open my mouth very wide to accommodate it. I started sucking in a way I wished someone to suck my cock, so I was aware what and how a man wants his cock to be sucked. I started sucking his balls also. After some time john held my head and started fucking my mouth. After some time he was about to cum and held my head tightly, I pulled myself back, and lied on bed, John’s cum spurted on my chest and on mouth. I cleaned the cum from my face immediately. Nisha thanked me and kissed my lips. John also said thanks.

Next day it was john was about to leave, he said he badly wants a hole to fuck but Nisha was not in position to get fuked, John and Nisha forced me to get fucked. Nisha ordered me to get on my four in doggy position. She gave condom to john. John wore condom, he took out my butt plug, applied lube, and started pushing his cock inside me. It was painful in the beginning, but john slowly pushed his cock completely inside first, he rested for few seconds and then started stroking slowly. I too started enjoying, as they say in corporate world, “if you can’t help yourself, it’s better to lie down and enjoy the rape” John fucked me in doggy style for few minutes then in missionary position, then me on top, finally he spurted his load in condom in my anus. I moved away from his cock and lied there. I was feeling exhausted. Nisha kissed me on lips and thanked me for taking care of John. Nisha and john was looking happy. WE got cleaned and I went to drop John to airport. John asked me to come inside with him and in airport washroom he made me suck him one more time. He clicked some photos of me sucking him in airport washroom and posted on our whatsap group. And wrote looks like cucky is going to be professional sucker now.

I took his permission and said good bye and left from the airport. While driving back to home I was feeling that I have completely become bisexual cuckold today.

GiveMeExtra

Beautiful Story , though I think I have read something similar in different site earlier...But Beautiful......