• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Roleplays

Sunnypajiii

HI Xforumian ,

Sunnypajiii here ,one of active xforumian here . Coming to the point i am active roleplayer for last 6 years with many of my online friends and will like to enjoy with u too..I like mostly all types of play but with good story and build up ....

roleplays are meant to live a fantasy life rather than ur real life there we do what in real life we cant able to do i.

Looking for other roleplayers who wants to enjoy . You can drop message to me ... Hope to see you soon

Pussycat

HI Xforumian ,

Sunnypajiii here ,one of active xforumian here . Coming to the point i am active roleplayer for last 6 years with many of my online friends and will like to enjoy with u too..I like mostly all types of play but with good story and build up ....

roleplays are meant to live a fantasy life rather than ur real life there we do what in real life we cant able to do i.

Looking for other roleplayers who wants to enjoy . You can drop message to me ... Hope to see you soon
Dear I'm interested , message me

HI Xforumian ,

Rightly said. I think, the honest and purest feelings come out from the heartful imagination of a person by that.

Reactions: Sugar_acharya