• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Revenge of Bretrayed Ghost Ragini

Do you like the story?

• Total voters

dodoo99

Well for starters want to complete the story.
I was watching a movie C'è un fantasma nel mio letto an italic erotic horror when i got the idea of the story. Hopefully people will read and enjoy the story.
If you like the story please comment.

The Stories main Character

Ghost : Ragini : A girl from lower caste family from Sholagarh India. Murdered by the Landlord. She was in love with Anurag Selpade the son of the Landlord.
Reason for the murder was her love to the Landlord's son. She looked something like this.

Heroine: Divya Das- 35 years old. Has a small kid. Married and working as a teacher in the international school. Had two boy friends before marriage and was not a virgin at the time of marriage. But after marriage she knew her bounds.

Amit Selpade: 55 year old, The powerful Landlord from a higher caste family. Owned 1000 acres and was competing to become the MLA of his constituency. His only dream was to become an elected representative. But had lost elections 4 times in a row now.

Damodar Selpade: Amit's eldest son was 38 year old looked after the business of his dad and wanted to get influence in the political front. He got married to Suvarna. Suvarna was from a rich background.

Anurag Selpade: Amit hated his second son who was 36 years old and always brought trouble for him. The whole town of Sholagarh knew about the affair of Anurag with Ragini. Suddenly one fine day Anurag's marriage is fixed and there are no traces of Ragini.

Anurag Das: Divya's husband. Engineer/Entrpreneur - His company (50% owner)got the project for building an brewing plant in Sholagarh and he was in Sholagarh for the construction work.

Last edited:

dodoo99

Chapter 1: Ragini the Ghost

Selpade Residence

Amit Selpade the 55 years old Zamindar of Sholagarh came fuming inside his house. His son was playing with his grand daughter in the big hall of the big Haweli (Mansion) that was owned by him.

Amit was looking very upset. Damodar the eldest son of Amit noticed his father upset and sent his daughter to his room.

Damodar: Dad are you okay?

Amit: Meet me in the private room.

The private room was where the guys discussed all the business matter. Amit was waiting for his son in the private room.

Damodar: Dad

Damodar was looking worried at his dad who looked still upset. He closed the door of the private room and sat on the chair before his dad, Amit saw his son and sat on the chair opposite him.

Amit: Your brother is a waste. Kya galti ki hain main pichle janam mein jo aisa beta paida hua? (What wrong did i do in the previous birth that this guy born to me?)

Damodar: what happened? Is he running around another girl?

Amit: Yes he will never change. Always running around whores and we are the ones cleaning up the mess. I want him away from here.

Damodar : Dont worry dad i will take care of him.. Where is he now?

Amit: we need to get him married.

Damodar: We are trying dad. but with elections in 3 months we cannot do that right now. Also that ACP is on our nose because of that Ragini incident.

Amit: what more he wants?

Damodar: More money.

Amit: bastard. I will talk with Pradhan ji, he has links with the home minister. we need to control this guy.

Damodar: Dont worry about him, he just needs money. we can plan for opening of the brewery in 10 days. I have talked with the engineer. He said it will all be done. I will talk to him tomorrow. Once the brewery is opened we will have good will of lots of people and many votes will swing our way. You are getting elected this time.

Amit poured a glass of whisky to both him and his son.

kamdev99008

FoX - Federation of Xossipians
:congrats: for new story..........by your description i think a great erotic horror story in buildup..............

keep posting dear

i'm waiting eagerly

firefox420

congrats for starting a newstory .. nice buildup .. there seems to be a great potential in your writing .. waiting for more updates ..

dodoo99

Chapter 2

Anurag Das was in the hotel having a drink. Imperial Blue It was the cheapest whisky he was having. He was thinking about the Brewing factory that was taking its own time to get completed. He heard the knock of the door and he went to it.

Damodar: Kya baat hain Anurag ji itni jaldi shuru kar diye (what’s the matter with you you started this early?)

Anurag saw Damodar with a file in his hands at his door. He welcomed him inside.

Anurag: This project I have been in loss and I hate the day I took this project.

Damodar: what happened? You said we were ready for start in 10 days. I have arranged for everything and the home minister is coming.

Anurag took a document and gave it to Damodar.

Anurag: I was about to call you. Who is this Ragini?

Damodar was looking at Anurag with a blank face.

Damodar: what is this paper?

Anurag: This is the court order, they want to shut the place till the case is closed. Apparently they feel the place is related with the murder of some Ragini. This project we started at the wrong time, it never gets completed. I have constructed 100s of industries never had this many obstacles.

Damodar was angry and he poured himself a glass of imperial blue and took in the whole peg raw.

Damodar: Is this the only problem we have?

Anurag looked interested with some home rising in his face.

Anurag: Can you take care of it.

Damodar: I ll take care of ACP Shukla and the court order. You prepare for the day.

Anurag: My boys will take care of the work. I will be out of town for few weeks.

Damodar: whats the emergency Anurag sahab.

Anurag: I have to go to Canada. Its emergency, I will be there at the inauguration.

Damodar nodded and left Anurag

Some where else

One priest was sitted naked on the chair both his hands and legs tied. He was unconcious and someone had beaten him well one could say from the scratches on his head.

As the priest opened his eyes he was in shock, he chanting mantras as he saw the ghost the one who was dead “Ragini”

The priest chants did not work on Ragini and she was laughing.

“How did you bring me Ghost” Priest screamed at Ragini

“Doesn’t matter does it? What matters is what you did to me”

“What I did is to save the innocents.”

“Innocents huh? Why because I belong to lower caste. They raped me to death”

The priest did not knew about the rape, suddenly he was feeling bad about himself.

“The sinners will get what they deserve.”

“I just want to be free from the world. I just want to meet him once. My love Anurag just for once and I want to be free.”

“You cant meet your love. You can only be seen by a few people, the one that have some gifts and your Anurag does not have that gift”

The priest gave a thought.

“But there is a way. Do you promise you want to rest in peace once you meet your boyfriend?”

“Yes”

“I can give you a curse to posses someone’s body. But you have to promise me you will rest in peace once I do that.”

Ragini nodded.

Ragini called some Mantra. Mantra a teenage boy came and untied the priest. Priest was not happy with the boy.

“why did you beat me?” Priest asked Mantra. Priest new Mantra, Mantra’s father was black magic practitioner.

“I am sorry there was no other way”

“I am giving you a curse now. You can posses the body of the person who wears this bangle.”

Priest wore the bangle and cursed Ragini. Before he could speak anything else a knife went through the stomach of the priest. The knife was inserted in the priest from his back by Tantra. Tantra was also a priest but the one that did the black magic his gods were different. He was father of Mantra. He was friends with Amit Selpade. He did not posses special powers like Mantra to see the ghosts. He saw the Priest chanting and immediately killed the Priest to not let Ragini posses the body. He scolded his son.

“You know what would have happened if the priest completed the curse. That Ghost would have killed every one here.”

Tantra and Mantra where doing meditation in the cave. Mantra was still scared at his father. The father and son did not talk wiith each other. One man approached the father and son duo. It was none other than Amit Selpade.

Tantra opened his eyes and said “ You need to give a big sacrifice before opening the place.”

“Tell me what I have to sacrifice.” Asked Amit Selpade

“An infant one day before the inaugaration”

“It will done.” Said Amit Manohar placed a bundle of notes before Mantra and left.

“Take this for your college admission. You didn’t wanted to learn my legacy, I release you from my services.”

Mantra hesitated to take the money

“Dad what about the bangle.”

“what about it?”

“its cursed”

Tantra realised his mistake of letting the bangle with the priest and ran with his son to the place where he killed the priest. The priest was not present at the site. Tantra enquired the nearby pan shop person if he saw any ambulance coming to this place. He got the answer that a police vehicle approached a few minutes back.

“Give me your phone” asked Tantra to his son.

“I thought you killed him because Ragini would have possesed the priest”

“I killed him because he was weak to trust a ghost. I thought he did not complete the curse. My mistake but no worries I will not let the Ghost harm my followers.”

Tantra called Amit and told about the Priest and asked to secure the bangle that the Priest was wearing at any cost. He also told him to keep it safe and let no one touch the bangle its dangerous. He also told how Ragini may possess the person wearing bangle.

Reactions: kamdev99008

dodoo99

Chapter 3

Divya was reading a book in the car. Husband Anurag Das and wife Divya Das were on there way for the inaugaration of the Brewing Beer factory to Sholagarh.

Anurag: “why are you reading this ghost stuff”

Divya: : “This is part of my thesis.”

“Honey we havent talked since we left Canada.”

“We havent talked for a long time.” Divya said showing interest to her husband.

“So what do you think he will be fine with your Mother.” Divya and Anurag left there kid at Divya’s mom place in Canada and wanted to spend sometime together.

The couple kept on chatting at they reached Sholagarh. There was a checkpost and the couple car was made to stop by the constable. When asked they got to know that the Home Minister Caravan is arriving.

Inaugaration

Damodar, Amit were all setting up and greeting guests for the ceremony.

Amit talking “Thank you so much Home Minister sir you have helped us a lot”

HM “No mention of it but make sure you win this year”

“Ha ha ha definitely..”

Damodar entered the talk.

“How are you Damodar? Everything going good.”

“Sir our party storm is running this year. We are winning this year” Damodar was talking about the coming elections and how the preparations have been so far.

Just as they were talking there was sparkle in th eye of the Home Minister, he must have seen something amazing and yes it was Divya Das who just entered the ceremony she was wearing a pink saree with nice designed blouse. The Saree was so light that her blouse was clearly showing out more.

“Who is this beauty” enquired Home Minister, Home Minister eyes were fixed on the boobs of Divya Das. Amit selpade saw the looks in Home Minister and signalled his son Damodar to enquire about the lady.

Damodar went and met Anurag who was with his wife and took Anurag and Divya to meet with Home Minister. Home Minister now stopped looking at Divya and rolled his eyes elsewhere.

“Big fan sir” Anurag greeted the Home Minister

“And this is shrimati Divya Das.” Damodar introduced Divya to the Home Minister.

All the while the Home Minister eyes were fixed on Divya’s big boobs. Divya greeted the Home Minister with both folded hands. Anurag tried to talk but the Home Minister just simply ignored him. He asked DIvya about her and Divya started to tell her about her career as the teacher and what government has to do to improve the education in the country. All the while his eyes were fixed on Divya boobs he could see the cleavage from the transparent saree.

Divya excused herself not digesting the attention she was getting from the men.

“Divya you need any help you contact me directly. My secretary will take your number and I am very sure we can help the country.”

Home Ministers secretary followed her and took Divya’s numbers.

“Damn Pervert” DIvya thought about the home minister and she went to the ladies toilet.

Divya saw a woman starring at the mirror in the ladies washroom. Divya noticed the women was standing not doing anything. Divya ignored her and went in to pee. Divya took her time and came outside. As Divya went near mirror she saw the women still standing there. Again she ignored her and opened the tap and cleaned her hands. As Divya saw the mirror she saw her beautiful facing but where was the women who was standing.

Divya turned back with some shock and there was this women standing “Ragini”.

Ragini just smiled and Divya’s head started spinnning and she fell on the floor.

Mantra was standing outside the ladies washroom

“Tantra has taken the bangle Ragini from Amit Selpade.”

“Hmm. Well looks like I cannot kill anyone.” Ragini was furious about Tantra taking the bangle. “There is this woman inside who saw me and fainted.”

“what? She was able to see you.”

“yes. She must be gifted like you.”

“Oh great then you can posses her.”

Ragini ignored Mantra’s words.

“Ragini there is a way you can posses her. All I need is one strand of her hair.”

“What? But you said I can posses a body only by one method.”

“No you can possess a person who can see you. Like the woman in the washroom.”

Mantra got in the washroom and saw Divya unconscious, he took two strands of hair and came out of the washroom.

Mantra and Ragini went to the caves where Mantra did all the black magic. He prepared the procedure for possession.

Caves of Black Magic

“you need to chant this after I complete my chanting and then you can posses the lady.”

“can I possess anyone who can see me?”asked Ragini. Ragini was in confused state.

Mantra thought for a bit and said “ no it has to be of the same sex. That is the reason you cannot posses me.”

“ I don’t know she looks like a good lady”

“what about your revenge Ragini. You were raped remember?” flashes of Ragini being raped by few guys passed through eyes and Ragini’s eyes were red full of revenge.

Mantra began the procedure of possession.

Inauguration

Divya’s phone was ringing and Divya got the conscious. Divya was scared did she really saw the ghost she was thinking about what happened.

Divya saw her husband was calling. Divya joined her husband who was at the inauguration.

“where were you” Anurag was furious at Divya

“I was in the washroom”

“I called you hundred times. I was about to talk to the ACP that my wife is missing.”

“I fainted in bathroom”

“what?”

“Honey I think I saw a ghost in the bathroom”

Anurag ignored the words of Divya “You should stop the ghost thesis that you are doing”

May be her husband was right thought Divya

“So what did I miss?” enquired Divya

“The ribbon cutting is done, the political speeches have started.” As Anurag was speaking to his wife they were interrupted by ACP shukla

“Looks like you found your wife Anurag ji. Hello Madam” Shukla greeted himself to Divya and left he husband.

Divya saw Shukla leaving “That’s ACP shukla.” Said Anurag

“And who is the drunked that he is talking too.” Anurag saw Shukla was now talking to Anurag Selpade who was fully drunk. ACP was trying to not get Anurag on the dais were political speeches were given. He caught Anurag with the help of few constables.

“He is Anurag Selpade, Amit’s second son. He had a love affair with some village girl, his father didn’t approve and he is now like this.”

The speeches were all over and now the Factory was open. Anurag had to show to the owners the functioning of the machines and start the process. Divya sat out of it.

“I am not coming that lechers will keep looking at me.”

“Go to the hotel. Here are the keys” Anurag gave the keys to his wife and left for showing the plant.

Divya instead of going near the car went to the waiting hall.

“I don’t know why I am here. As well I take some rest” thought Divya and she sat on the Sofa. Suddenly the door was opened and Home Minister walked in with his secretary and a guard.

Divya was surprised “why the hell I came to this room” she thought

“Hello Divya” Home Minister

“Home Minister sir had to follow you all the way here Madam” HM secretary spoke

“I was bored from your husband Divya”

Divya wanted to say sorry and leave but she said instead

“Do you guys want a drink we have whisky?”

What am I doing thought Divya.

“Yeah why not Divya?” Said Home Minister

Divya made two pegs of whiskey and gave one to Secretary and one to the guard.

Secreatary and guard were in shock as Divya did not offer drink to Home Minister.

“What about Minister sir?’ Secretary asked.

Divya smiled and said “you guys finish the drink and go outside while I serve the Home Minister” Divya went and sat on Home Minister lap.

Minister hands went directly went on the boobs and started pressing them. Both the secretary and the guard were looking at Divya and Home Minister.

“Mantri ji send this guys outside na.”

Home Minister shouted at them and they both finished the drink and went outside the room and closed the door.
"damn i was mad the moment i looked at this boobs" saying this the home minister kept on pressing hte boobs of Divya

After 15 mins

Divya came out of the room adjusting her saree. Her face expressions were tensed. Divya entered her car and left to the hotel.

One worker of the factory went inside the waiting and started yelling.

There was this dead body of the Home Minister stabbed with the knife multi times and dead body of the secretary and the guard of Home minister.

Reactions: kamdev99008