• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy REINCARNATION OF LORD EMPEROR

Asif khan

Prologue

Jab hamare bramhand ka nirman hua tha tab bahot se nayab karishmo ka bhi nirman hua tha..

Unhi nayab karishmo me se kuch aise 3 aisi realm ( kshetr ) jaha par divinity ne janm liya tha jo apne aap me hi pura bramhand banane ki shamta rakhti thi..

(Divinity – yani ki aisi shakti jise hasil karne ke baad koi bhi uss pure realm ko apne muthi me kar sakta tha )

Wo 3 realms – God Realm , Mortal Realm , Hell Realm

Aur 3 kshetr ko niyantran me rakhne ke liye naturally Heavenly LAW kaa nirman hua..

( Ye to huyi story se related kuch bate ab ham story pe chalte hai )

God Realm …
Divinity ek aisi power jise har koi hasil karna chahta tha jiske liye sabhi Divine Arts ki practice karte the..

Aise hi God realm ke ek bade sunehre parvat par ek ladka dhyan mudra me baith kar divine arts ki practice kar raha tha..

Uske piche uske do dost aur premika usse protection dene ke liye khade the..

Aaj uss ladke ke chehre par ek alag hi chamak thi kyo ki usne divine arts ko perfection me practice kar ke God realms ke sabhi natural rules & laws ko perfection me master kar liya tha..

[ Natural Laws – Sky law , earth law , heaven law ]

Jisk wajah se wo apane god realm ke shackles se mukt hokar divinity yani ki god realm ki divine powers ko apana leta..

Par usse pehle usse heavenly punishment yani ke heavenly lighting bolts jo sidha heaven se aati hai uska samna karna tha…

Tabhi aasman me kale badal chane lage aur uss ladke kaa tribulations pass aane laga iss samay uss ladke kaa pura dhyan tribulations par laga tha...

Tabhi usi ke piche uske dosto ke chehre par ye sab dekh unke mann me bhi divine powers ki lalach jagne lagi..

Aur jaise hi un 3 ne dekha ki aasman se 1st lightning bolt niche aa raha hai ussi samay kaa fayda lekar unn 3 ne ek sath uss ladke par soul attacks kar diye..

Jiski wajah se uss ladke kaa dhyan tut gaya wo kuch keh pata usse pehle hi uske sharir par lightning bolt gir gaya..

Iss samay wo kafi kamjor tha jiski wajah se wo lightning bolt ki power seh nahi paya aur uska sharir lightning powers ki wajah se nasht hone laga..

Itna sab hone ke baad bhi usko iss baat kaa yakeen nahi ho raha tha ki uske dosto ne hi usse marne ke liye ye sab kiya jisme uski premika bhi shamil thi..

Jin logo ke liye wo apni jan ki bhi parva nahi karta tha aaj unhi logo ne usaki jan le li..

Ye sab dekh kar uske man me ek aisi nafrat ne janm liya jiska ant ab pata nahi kab hoga…

Aur marte wakt usne ye soch liya agar heaven will ne muzhe zhindgi me ek aur mauka diya to aaj huye iss hadse kaa badla wo jaroor lega

Aur aise hi GOD Relam ke 1st lord emperor era kaa ant ho gaya…
zabardast awesome maiendblowing

The_Punisher

Death is wisest of all in labyrinth of darkness
Staff member
Hello everyone.

We are Happy to present to you The annual story contest of XForum

"The Ultimate Story Contest" (USC).

As you all know, in previous week we announced USC and also opened Rules and Queries thread after some time. Before all this, chit-chat thread already opened in Hindi section.

Well, Just want to inform that it is a Short story contest, in this you can post post story under any prefix. with minimum 700 words and maximum 7000 words . That is why, i want to invite you so that you can portray your thoughts using your words into a story which whole xforum would watch. This is a great step for you and for your stories cause USC's stories are read by every reader of Xforum. You are one of the best writers of Xforum, and your story is also going very well. That is why We whole heatedly request you to write a short story For USC. We know that you do not have time to spare but even after that we also know that you are capable of doing everything and bound to no limits.

And the readers who does not want to write they can also participate for the "Best Readers Award" .. You just have to give your reviews on the Posted stories in USC

"Winning Writer's will be awarded with Cash prizes and another awards "and along with that they get a chance to sticky their thread in their section so their thread remains on the top. That is why This is a fantastic chance for you all to make a great image on the mind of all reader and stretch your reach to the mark. This is a golden chance for all of you to portrait your thoughts into words to show us here in USC. So, bring it on and show us all your ideas, show it to the world.

Entry thread will be opened on 7th February, meaning you can start submission of your stories from 7th of feb and that will be opened till 25th of feb. During this you can post your story, so it is better for you to start writing your story in the given time.

And one more thing! Story is to be posted in one post only, cause this is a short story contest that means we can only hope for short stories. So you are not permitted to post your story in many post/parts. If you have any query regarding this, you can contact any staff member.

To chat or ask any doubt on a story, Use this thread — Chit Chat Thread

To Give review on USC's stories, Use this thread — Review Thread

To Chit Chat regarding the contest, Use this thread— Rules & Queries Thread

To post your story, use this thread — Entry Thread

Prizes
Position Benifits
Winner 1500 Rupees + Award + 30 days sticky Thread (Stories)
1st Runner-Up 500 Rupees + Award + 2500 Likes + 15 day Sticky thread (Stories)
2nd Runner-UP 5000 Likes + 7 Days Sticky Thread (Stories) + 2 Months Prime Membership
Best Supporting Reader Award + 1000 Likes+ 2 Months Prime Membership
Members reporting CnP Stories with Valid Proof 200 Likes for each report

Regards :- XForum Staff