• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Real life swapping experine

It always been from ages. the whole point is to try different variety. This has been human desire from start. It keep coming in many shapes and form. Swapping and swingers brought to mainstream, without being rich or powerful one can enjoy.
It must have crossed everyone's mind if you ar financially secure and little stress free to enjoy this. I do not think cuckold is majority, stag and vixen it .. but majority fuddu here quickly term as cuckold and joker claiming to bull this that will start messaging. One example, myhandle itself created so many attention - shows the mentality.

I agree!

Also most folks who are real swingers/swapping will want use their free time in doing actual thing instead of logging here B-)

you sound like "oh, now I have 1/2 hr of free time .. I will go and swap for half an hour .. "

well not in that sense :-) I guess you got what I wanted to say

I get it. You wanted to say that by your logic, since you have logged into this forum in your free time, you are not a real swinger/cuck !

• Wow
Reactions: Tera Jass

newcuckie

I get it. You wanted to say that by your logic, since you have logged into this forum in your free time, you are not a real swinger/cuck !
More or less. You GOT it. This is a fantasy land for majority. Max most people are able to do is pose wife and take pics. Rest is more or less a fantasy land.

Last edited:
More or less. You GOT it. This is a fantasy land for majority. Max most people are able to do is pose wife and take pics. Rest is more or less a fantasy land.

Yes, you are right. Swapping is a myth. So is polygamy! Earth is flat too ..

you can say whatever you want. Free citizen of free world. They killed galileo

Galileo ko jisne mara wo wahi the jo Spherical earth, Orgasm, Polygamy, Swapping .. ityaadi ityaadi ko myth maante the !

• Haha
Reactions: DREAMBOY40

Aashik ali

well not in that sense :-) I guess you got what I wanted to say
Bulldozer baba rocks :lol:
Yaar incest toh har jagah hota hai lower and high class me kuch jayada hota middle class me thoda kam hota hai but hota jaruur hai and wife swapping bhi hota hi hai jaise LGBT hote hai but pehle bohut kam logo ko unke bare me pta hota tha but thoda thoda subko pta hota tha ab LGBT community khul kr samne aa gyi hai vaise hi thode time me incest aur swapping bhi khul kr samne aa jayegi

Yaar incest toh har jagah hota hai lower and high class me kuch jayada hota middle class me thoda kam hota hai but hota jaruur hai and wife swapping bhi hota hi hai jaise LGBT hote hai but pehle bohut kam logo ko unke bare me pta hota tha but thoda thoda subko pta hota tha ab LGBT community khul kr samne aa gyi hai vaise hi thode time me incest aur swapping bhi khul kr samne aa jayegi
true!

Reactions: maleeba