• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

RCB vs MI, 10th Match | IPL - 2020, Live CC Thread

Who will win today's match?

• Mumbai Indians

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Phew! Oh these guys are seiously testing our hearts. To be honest, this would have been a major heartbreak had RCB lost this game after bossing it so well. Ishan Kishan and Pollard literally stole this from their bag with some unbelievable hitting. The calmness they showed when the asking rate was over 16 was just amazing to see. Kohli literally couldn't watch his bowlers sail over the rope. That bloke has taken a beating for so long and he didn't deserve to go through that yet again. He smiled after Pollard only managed hit the boundary and not over the line off the last ball in the main game.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Rohit Sharma | Losing captain: It was a great game of cricket. We were not in the game at all when we started off with the bat. Great innings by Ishan there and then Pollard was brilliant as usual for us. It is just that we couldn't start well, I thought we could chase 200 with the batting power we have. We didn't get the momentum in the first 6-7 overs and also lost three wickets. With Polly being there anything can happen, Ishan was also hitting it well so we had the belief that we would get there. Nothing to take away from RCB they held their nerve more than us. He (Kishan) was drained out and was not comfortable. We thought we could send him but he was not feeling fresh. Hardik is somebody we trust to hit long balls, it is not coming off but we are confident he can pull things off for us. I mean 7 runs you need to have luck on your side, we had to get wickets but there was also an unfortunate boundary. We came back really well and a lot of positives to take away from this game.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Washington Sundar: I have to do the job for my team. Happy to contribute and happy to play such a game. I wanted to contribute in any way and I was glad I did it and doing it against such a team like Mumbai was very good. I can't say that and it's better of Saini to bowl (when asked if he wanted to bowl the Super Over). He (Saini) did an amazing job to restrict them to 7 runs. This victory means a lot.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Virat Kohli | Winning captain: I don't have words right now. It was such a roller-coaster game. I think they played really well and patiently in the middle. It went down to the wire, we tried to execute the things we wanted to. We've got a close victory and these little things on the field, we really want to focus on it. It was all about stepping onto the field and taking responsbility. It was a good match-up against Jasprit. Top quality cricket and games like these, people would love to watch. The changes that we made, make Washi bowl in the PP paid off. Gurkeerat didn't get a chance to bat. The guys showed good character. Outstanding Super Over from him (Saini). He used the yorkers and wide balls to good effect. This should boost us going forward.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
"I wish I was AB to be honest (chuckles). He was coming after a long break. The way he batted and some of the shots he played was outstanding. Getting stuck into the bowlers and only he can do that best. He keeps things simple and doesn't watch a lot of cricket. Enjoys his life and comes out here, backs his ability. He's relaxed and that's exactly what we want from him," Virat collects the Player of the Match award on behalf of AB, who's not here and speaks a few words too.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Match tied (Royal Challengers Bangalore won the Super Over)

Yug Purush

सादा जीवन, तुच्छ विचार
Staff member
Ishan Kishan :( lawda team ke liye century bhi nahi kiya aur team bhi har gayi