• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Quarantine with Mom

andrewrocket79

Chapter 6 The Conversation-1

Usha's hand
were automatically moving in and out inside her panties. Both mother and son, were masturbating. The intensity of their masturbating, was surprisingly intense then normal scenario. Usha's panties were wet with river of her pussy juices flowing out , as if it was empty for years. It was not that Usha was deprived of sex, but this attraction or infatuation or lust was different then normal days. She reached her orgasm, faster than in normal scenario. It was climax which both mother and son achieved together. Usha felt even more embarrassed by her slutty behavior. Her climax brought back a sense of embarrassment again. She felt like a slut. Though she was broadminded women, but this sucked her. How can a mother lust her son?

Rather than the pleasure, she was feeling more dreadful now. Her pantie had gone again wet, due to the flow of juices. She felt like a slut. She rushed towards the window, opened the knob, and started to smoke. She felt the urge to smoke, generally when she was to fell tensed. She smoked one , then second and then the 3rd cigarette. She was smoking in a rush, even toughest situation at her work place she was able to tackle more easily. Her frustration and tension, was making her smoke cigarette after cigarette. This was purely due to her feeling of slut.

Mayank, took more time in bathroom then normal. Though he had released his load, but he was till unable to forget what he had seen. He was young and fit. Though he had kind of released his lust, but he was still unable to forget the hot body of his mother. The shower had not helped him. He had no guilt or regret. Perhaps he was feeling more of an urge to just go and bang her. But he knew its just a fantasy, to fuck your own mom, even if you are feeling horny or hot, or lustful, is next to impossible task. His dick rose up again with the very thought of again fucking his mom!

He came out of the bathroom wrapping the white towel, and his underwear below it. He was not wearing any shirt. This was the normal way he was to come out of bath. and before today Usha did not notice it. But today somehow she could not resist it. Seeing his mom smoking, Mayank found it strange. " Was she also effected " he thought to himself.

Wearing his T-shirt and His shorts, he looked at his mom who looked surprisingly nervous. This time it was Mayank who broke the ice

"Mom are you okay" he looked at her in a concerned way.

Usha snatched another cigarette from the packet, and started to smoke again. She did not answer her son, she was looking outside the window. She remained quiet and then turned back to her son.

"We need to change the room, I think I did not realize you have become and adult."

Mayank, looked little confused by her words. "What do you mean mom, you can change the room, but what fault I did. Don't you think you exaggerating, and over reacting. "

Usha had no answer to her son's logic. How can she told him, that it was not he, but she who is in fault. Its natural for him to have lust for her, but its not okay for her to have lust for him. That was the reason she was feeling weird. In a normal scenario, she would have put all the blame on him like a politician, but he was her own son. To tell him and bring him down would have different impact. As if his answer, kind of made her self reflect. She thought- " Escaping from this won't help, better to face it as it is "

She was mother, she is the one who should be more sympathetic towards him. Let me have a chat with him, she thought .

"No No Mayank, it has nothing to do with you, I am just stressed at work" she said. Still she did not have a courage to have a face to face discussion with him. She could not look into eyes of her son. Problem was that there was no other place she could go. They were in quarantine and locked in a room.

Mayank got normal. Children tend to get normal faster than their parents I guess! For Mayank in few minutes he had even forgotten what had happened. He has not masturbated fantasizing is mom for the first time, nor it was the last time. Then he put his ear buds on his ears, and started to enjoy is music, and play game at his ipad. He knew his mother needs some time off, she looked still tensed to him, so he quietly made his space on the couch.

Usha was not as calm, she hurriedly opened her laptop, so as to start her work and deviate herself from the situation. Involving herself in work was her best way to release the stress. She hurriedly opened the laptop, and surprisingly she had opened the laptop of her son. Both she and Mayank were to use same brand and had similar kind of laptop bags. She opened it without realizing it. Perhaps she was the one who had purchased and gifted the laptop to him on his bday. And while testing, accidentally, her face was registered as face password for her son's laptop!

The laptop opened, though she found it strange, but she was in so much of tension inside that she just did not even did double check. The browsing history of Mayank's laptop was full of Incest stories and incest movies. She got a super shock of her life. She was in a deep shock. Reading one of the story of Andrew from the Xforum, she just could not resist her own lust.

"My son is lusting me she thought , he is reading all this material, so that was not co-incident", "means he came with intentionally inside the bathroom to see her naked"

She got numb for a moment. But numbness evaporated, when she ready couple of stories on incest. Surprisingly her pussy became wet just reading initial two paras! She knew that she needs to talk to her son, may be his sex life is not okay. Or he is still not confident in bed, whatever it is, or he does not have a girl friend, or he is still virgin. I need to comfort him.

That is when, Usha made a final decision, no more hesitancy, no more running away. Let me talk to him and discuss

Shutting down the laptop, she walked towards Mayank, to have a chat on his lust and sex life!

andrewrocket79

Chapter 7 : The Conversation 2

Usha walked
slowly towards Mayank, hesitancy was still in her mind. But now this walk was not due to her lust, but this was due to the concern. Both Usha and Raj were broadminded individuals, but here Usha was more worried about Mayank's lust for her. It meant that either he did not have many girls in his life or he lacked self confident. Which in Indian society is a common thing, due to the conservative approach to life. Talking of sex education is still a taboo in our country. But that was never the case in their family. They were upper middle class setup, and upbringing of Mayank also had happened with that understanding. That is what was making Usha more concerned.

As she walked towards the couch, she found Mayank sleeping with his earbuds on. She thought of not disturbing him. Let me do it when he is a correct frame of mind. In the mean time, the door bell of their room again hit. The lunch packed was kept outside their door. The bell also woke Mayank up. They both quickly finished their lunch. The initial part of day was little tough for Usha. Both son and mother quietly finished their lunch.

Mayank again went back to his couch and started the television. Luckily he was carrying his xbox , and he got busy in playing games. Usha went back to his desk. She had some work, and she got busy with her own official work. The time in one room, passes very slowly. They both got bored with their stuff. Despite her eyes on her laptop, she could not concentrate. She was a focused lady, but today she was different. She had smoked many cigarettes today. She was self disciplined lady. But today somehow nothing was kind of helping her concentrations. She would look at Mayank from her hidden eyes. Generally Mayank when tensed, would be like his father. Trying to show that he is focused and relaxed. Mayank was going ahead with his business in routine way. Which in itself was a proof for Usha that he is not okay!

She could not concentrate on her own work. She tried a lot, she was also not in any mood to take up any calls. Though there were two people in one room, but she was feeling this emptiness inside her. Again and again her mind was telling her that a woman who lusts her own son is a slut. Though she was from upper middle class setup, but it did not mean that she had no value systems. She was faithful to her husband. Though they enjoyed life, but it was in their own limited way. Just because she was to smoke and drink, did not make her a slut. She was an independent, self made, powerful woman. But at times our emotions do take over us!

The whole day got wasted in this way. There routine was to take their temperature every 2 hours, check their oxymeter reading. There was no room service, and food had a limited menu. There strictly not allowed to be out of the room. The dinner came at 7 :30 pm. They both were used to eat late in the night. Evening dinner was too early for them. As the tension in the day was too much for Usha to handle, she opened her suitcase to get the bottle of her favorite vodka out. As she made a small peg for herself, she looked at Mayank. who since morning was on the couch only. Usha knew that Mayank also drinks beers and wines once in while, but she looked at her son, and knowing that he also had a rough day, she looked at Mayank and said " Mayank, do you mind if I can have couple of pegs. I know we are strictly advised against it, but I guess couple of them should be okay & why are you seating so far, since morning you are looking tensed, lets talk like friends"

Usha's words were compassionate, and also had a mother heel in them. Though he had drank with his father once in a while, but like this with his mother was little too embarrassing for him. He did not accept her offer to drink immediately, but he realized that his mom also knows that he is not feeling okay. Breaking the ice and having dialogue is a best way to resolve it. They both cannot spend whole two weeks tensed, these kind of situation were bound to happen more, as they were sharing a room, and that decision was not of Mayank, it was of Usha. Raj had used all his sources to help them get a room.

Mayank felt better with her offer, and tone down approach, but then in a flashback he remembered the occasion when he saw his mother pussy for the first time, she had come drunk and her panties were not inside her short skirt. It was like a deja-vu moment for him.

Usha finished her first vodka in a flash. So many cigarettes had not calmed her since morning. But vodka kind of gave her intense satisfaction, it also brought her courage. She felt more comfortable and courageous to have a dialogue with Mayank now.

"Are you sure you won't have it, beta. You can have with ur dad, what is so hesitancy with your mom,are you also one of the old fashioned hypocrite" , Usha said in harsh tone. It was not Usha, but her vodka which was talking I guess.

"No mom, I dont drink hard drinks. I am okay with wine and beer, you can drink as much you want, and it is not that I don't want to drink, it is just that it is not my brand! "

As the conversation increased, so the courage of Usha. As the vodka now was turning her on.

"Mayank, are you okay, it was not your fault what happened today" She said to Mayank.

"I know mom, but I did not understand, why were you masturbating"..... Mayank felt its high time, he pull the trigger of gun, and bullet was shot!

The ball has now been turned from Mayank's court to Usha's court. She had not realized that her son had watched her playing with her pussy, lusting about him!!

This was like a bomb which was thrown by Mayank. Usha got stunned, tears flew from Usha's eyes, and before she could say anything or before she could react, Mayank had forced his lips on her lips!!

t b c

Suryaa

सुन, हमसे कायदे में रहोंगे, तो फायदे में रहोगे😎।
Banned
Chapter 7 : The Conversation 2

Usha walked
slowly towards Mayank, hesitancy was still in her mind. But now this walk was not due to her lust, but this was due to the concern. Both Usha and Raj were broadminded individuals, but here Usha was more worried about Mayank's lust for her. It meant that either he did not have many girls in his life or he lacked self confident. Which in Indian society is a common thing, due to the conservative approach to life. Talking of sex education is still a taboo in our country. But that was never the case in their family. They were upper middle class setup, and upbringing of Mayank also had happened with that understanding. That is what was making Usha more concerned.

As she walked towards the couch, she found Mayank sleeping with his earbuds on. She thought of not disturbing him. Let me do it when he is a correct frame of mind. In the mean time, the door bell of their room again hit. The lunch packed was kept outside their door. The bell also woke Mayank up. They both quickly finished their lunch. The initial part of day was little tough for Usha. Both son and mother quietly finished their lunch.

Mayank again went back to his couch and started the television. Luckily he was carrying his xbox , and he got busy in playing games. Usha went back to his desk. She had some work, and she got busy with her own official work. The time in one room, passes very slowly. They both got bored with their stuff. Despite her eyes on her laptop, she could not concentrate. She was a focused lady, but today she was different. She had smoked many cigarettes today. She was self disciplined lady. But today somehow nothing was kind of helping her concentrations. She would look at Mayank from her hidden eyes. Generally Mayank when tensed, would be like his father. Trying to show that he is focused and relaxed. Mayank was going ahead with his business in routine way. Which in itself was a proof for Usha that he is not okay!

She could not concentrate on her own work. She tried a lot, she was also not in any mood to take up any calls. Though there were two people in one room, but she was feeling this emptiness inside her. Again and again her mind was telling her that a woman who lusts her own son is a slut. Though she was from upper middle class setup, but it did not mean that she had no value systems. She was faithful to her husband. Though they enjoyed life, but it was in their own limited way. Just because she was to smoke and drink, did not make her a slut. She was an independent, self made, powerful woman. But at times our emotions do take over us!

The whole day got wasted in this way. There routine was to take their temperature every 2 hours, check their oxymeter reading. There was no room service, and food had a limited menu. There strictly not allowed to be out of the room. The dinner came at 7 :30 pm. They both were used to eat late in the night. Evening dinner was too early for them. As the tension in the day was too much for Usha to handle, she opened her suitcase to get the bottle of her favorite vodka out. As she made a small peg for herself, she looked at Mayank. who since morning was on the couch only. Usha knew that Mayank also drinks beers and wines once in while, but she looked at her son, and knowing that he also had a rough day, she looked at Mayank and said " Mayank, do you mind if I can have couple of pegs. I know we are strictly advised against it, but I guess couple of them should be okay & why are you seating so far, since morning you are looking tensed, lets talk like friends"

Usha's words were compassionate, and also had a mother heel in them. Though he had drank with his father once in a while, but like this with his mother was little too embarrassing for him. He did not accept her offer to drink immediately, but he realized that his mom also knows that he is not feeling okay. Breaking the ice and having dialogue is a best way to resolve it. They both cannot spend whole two weeks tensed, these kind of situation were bound to happen more, as they were sharing a room, and that decision was not of Mayank, it was of Usha. Raj had used all his sources to help them get a room.

Mayank felt better with her offer, and tone down approach, but then in a flashback he remembered the occasion when he saw his mother pussy for the first time, she had come drunk and her panties were not inside her short skirt. It was like a deja-vu moment for him.

Usha finished her first vodka in a flash. So many cigarettes had not calmed her since morning. But vodka kind of gave her intense satisfaction, it also brought her courage. She felt more comfortable and courageous to have a dialogue with Mayank now.

"Are you sure you won't have it, beta. You can have with ur dad, what is so hesitancy with your mom,are you also one of the old fashioned hypocrite" , Usha said in harsh tone. It was not Usha, but her vodka which was talking I guess.

"No mom, I dont drink hard drinks. I am okay with wine and beer, you can drink as much you want, and it is not that I don't want to drink, it is just that it is not my brand! "

As the conversation increased, so the courage of Usha. As the vodka now was turning her on.

"Mayank, are you okay, it was not your fault what happened today" She said to Mayank.

"I know mom, but I did not understand, why were you masturbating"..... Mayank felt its high time, he pull the trigger of gun, and bullet was shot!

The ball has now been turned from Mayank's court to Usha's court. She had not realized that her son had watched her playing with her pussy, lusting about him!!

This was like a bomb which was thrown by Mayank. Usha got stunned, tears flew from Usha's eyes, and before she could say anything or before she could react, Mayank had forced his lips on her lips!!

t b c
Great going

Suryaa

सुन, हमसे कायदे में रहोंगे, तो फायदे में रहोगे😎।
Banned