• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Pyaar - 100 Baar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

So according to you shankar is the most influential character in the story ?

When and with whom rekha did fall in love ?
Man Shankar was the one who started an uncalled war where few families lost their everything. He had his practical reasons but there was no stopping after that and in present he has limited feelings due to this blood filled journey. I've mentioned most influential characters in the beginning where he was at 3rd or 4th place because of size of a character in this eternal long saga but if you observe deeply there are several reasons why he is so highly ranked. His service sector is 10 times higher than Arjun 🤣🤣. Look at his unaccountable offsprings and kill count. Even if we ignore that, Shankar is the prime reason why every enemy gives a second thought before taking a chance. In most cases they back stepped. But.. but than there is Rekha Sharma.. Ideal home maker, mother and neglected for 2 decades without much explored. Actually exploited more than explored. And now her walls of shame and discipline are decaying by her own blood or I say the only lover who admires her as his idol. She's well aware that if Arjun is not tamed wisely he will confront Shankar sooner or later. There is motherly love, affection, care, weight and her own wish that was lost long ago. It's time to team up and raise the bars high enough that Shankar and Arjun stay at there own poles, far from each other in terms of moral conflicts. Ritu will get her lessons soon. Goodnight boss. Hope I explained as much possible

:superb: :good: :perfect: :10: awesome update hai Enigma bhai,
Behad hi shandaar, lajawab aur amazing update hai bhai,
rekha ji ka ye naya Avatar to Kalpana ke pare hai,
shankar ji ko unka ye roop dekhenge to unka reaction kya hoga 😉,
Basant ki khubsurati ko to aapne bilkul aankhon ke saamne laakar khada kar diya hai,
vahin udhar jeenat aur sakshi ne to arjun ke liye kuch aur hi plan bana rakha hai, aur vo arjun ko ab bhi bahot kam hi aank rahi hai,
vahin idhar jannat ka to bilkul rajkumariyon sa swagat hua hai Rajhans mein,
arjun ne ek pal mein hi uski saari asahajata door kar di hai,
Ye lunch date to sonch se bhi lajawab rahi hai,
jannat ne to arjun ko bilkul adhikar se jeenat ke engagement ka amantran de Di hai,
vahin idhar ab ye dr sahab ki supari kisane uthwa di :o ,
aur inder ji bhi uss shakhs ke pichhe delhi nikal gaye hain,
Aur idhar dr baabu ko kuchh jyada hi aaram karne ka man kar raha hai :D,
aur idhar basant mein arjun ki premikayein uske saath samay vyatit karne ki planning mein lagi hai,
aur aarti bechari ne to apne pairon par hi kulhari maar li hai,
Ab dekhte hain ki aage kya hota hai,
Sahi kaha bhai

Reactions: Enigma
Rekha ji ka naya avtar pasand aaya
Jinnat aur Sakshi ki sexy chuhalbaji aur dusri taraf Jannat ka JANNAT (Rajhans resort) me Princess 🤴sa welcome ke sath hi kaphi मनलुभावन गोष्टी ❤️को छू गई हे।
एक दुश्मन और मैदान में आ गया जो अगले update me Shankar aur Narendra ke dwara khel khela jayega
Aur ha Arjun ki गोपियां की भविष्य को लेकर असमंजस सी बाते ,बसंत के कुदरती सौंदर्य का दिलचस्प वर्णन।
Everything is fine
Bahut hi superb
❤️💯12

Status
Not open for further replies.