• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Pussy Doctor

How did you like this story?

• Good

• Bad

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aether

Smile Sparkle Shine
Supreme
Hey Guys, How are you all? Hope everything is fine.. I am new here, till today I never thought of writing a story but today I am going to write my first short story.
If I have any mistake then forgive me considering me as your friend and suggest to write better next time.

Aether

Smile Sparkle Shine
Supreme
I am a doctor in a small town and occasionally see pussies up close, a very nice side benefit of the profession.

Girls vaginas are very variable, relative to the normal male 6 inch dick some are very tight up, some are able to fuck.
The clue that their vagina is getting bigger is their inner lips grow and darken and their clitoral hood may get more floppy.

If you want to get a finger or cock into girl's vagina you do need to take it slowly, half of it is psychology, they have to feel safe and want to do it too. The first inch inside their vagina is the vestibule, that is quite open and has no restriction, after that it is the hymen over the muscular vagina opening proper, not all girls are born with hymens. If you rush putting something into a girl's vagina the vagina muscles will spasm and clamp shut if they are scared or nervous (vaginisimus) that is when forcing your dick in WILL cause tearing, blood, crying and damage!

If you want a girl to relax about showing you her pussy you need to make a dare of it or you have to give something too, like also showing your cock. For me as a doctor showing my cock is not an option so I make a game of it, if I want to get a speculum into a pussy (with a nurse or her mother present of course) as part of the exam I show her the speculum, make quack quack noises (it looks like a duck) use plenty of lube, do an easy exam of the vestibule and then get the girl to first lift one leg up and stretch it out, then get her to do the other one, while she is distracted doing this thinking the pussy thing is over the speculum or my finger usually slips right in and they relax enough to open up fully after a few spasms of the pussy muscles. The spasms are a really cool feeling on my finger, the same as when a girl cums!

I once examined a girl had tried to have sex with, she had consented but got stretched and broke her hymen when her tried to penetrate her and later her mom noticed blood in her panties so she confessed because she was sore and scared her pussy was permanently damaged. She would not show her mom so they came to me and even then the girl didn't want mom in the room. She only had a small abrasion on the edge of her vagina and perineum (skin down to her asshole). Treating her easy, only needing cortisone cream on the area and getting me to check it weekly, that only lasted about 3 weeks but I also thought I should get her to feel normal about her vagina again.

Her mom didn't know about the second part, I arranged with her to come to me secretly at lunch time and instead of her after school sports class. I got her to come in to surgery for "checkups" every week for 6 months. My idea was to get her to stretch/relax her vagina a bit by getting her to inserting a medical dilator, a glass tube ~test tube/dildo shape (not really necessary but I figured it was the best way to persuade her that not all things going into her cunt were bad or would hurt). Her mom didnt know about that part, hey I also really wanted to see her plump pink pussy some more too.

She became very matter of fact about it with me. I also told her to rub the lube creme for the dilator tubes around her vaginal lips and especially on her clitty to "relax" her pussy, I told her that each time she had to keep rubbing her lips or clitty till she made her pussy pulse (cum) with the dilator inside her these were her first cums too. Her visits were great, I would get her to show me how far she could insert the dilator and get her to rub her clitty until she came.

She quite freely admitted to enjoying doing it and took delight in telling me how good it felt as I told her that it was an excellent sign her twat was getting better each time she came better. She got quite relaxed at showing me her cunt and letting me examine and finger her (no gloves after her tears had healed was heaven for me she was so warm and smooth inside her cunt). I would even rub some creme into her inner lips and clitty to "test how that feels" I am sure she secretly felt it was sexy too, I got her to cum with my finger insider her several times and she didnt mind spreading her legs incredibly wide, holding her pussy lips open and making her clitty stick out for me to see too. I can remember every fold and pucker of her cute cunt from the top of her slit down to her pink tight asshole.

Early on in treatment she asked me if she was "normal down there" I told her that not only was she normal but that her twat was very pretty too. I got a hand mirror and explained what was happening and what all the parts of her cunt were called, clitoris, where she peed from, that her vagina was for sex and it was important to make it better so she could enjoy it and what to do, etc. By a few minutes into each exam her clitty and inner lips would noticeably grow to be very pink and swollen, I would often pause and chat with her about her day etc while she was spread wide on the exam table in front of me, she was never self conscious and usually looked up at the ceiling when she talked so I could stare at her cunt close up and in detail.

I could string an exam out to close on an hour if I had no other appointments. For the last few she was so relaxed I could open her vagina up with the speculum just enough to clearly see her round smooth cervix and its tiny opening deep up her cunt and got her to see it in the mirror too. Damn I had huge boners in my pants on those days. At the end of her treatment she did not want to give the glass tube back and asked if she could use something else so I gave her a syringe cover that was the right shape and size and told her to put small pencils in it in case her mom ever saw it and asked what it was for.

I saw her and watched wisps of pubic hair, her inner lips got bigger, wrinkly and darker. She showed me her tits once when I asked if her nipples were tender, god they were cute, all swollen and puffy.

I next saw her in the street when I asked how her pussy was, she took delight in bragging to me in a whisper that it was perfect and she had already fucked 3 different boys, her pussy got really slippery and she really enjoyed sex with cock deep as possible inside and she still had the syringe cover. I think now she was realized that I had been perving on her sexy pussy during her visits and I should have offered more live therapy. She was a very pretty.

To those who think just because the vagina can stretch a lot during childbirth, you are an idiot. A hormone called elastin prepares the adult woman's vagina for birth for about the last month of pregnancy so it can stretch. So dont just jam your damfool cock in there, you WILL damage her pussy. Slow and easy is the way.

Try first with your finger and a finger will slide in very easily when they are relax. You never know you may well have brought your daughters to see me and I have seen more off their pussies than you have!

Last edited:

Rajizexy

punjabi doc
Supreme
I am a doctor in a small town and occasionally see pussies up close, a very nice side benefit of the profession.

Girls vaginas are very variable, relative to the normal male 6 inch dick some are very tight up, some are able to fuck.
The clue that their vagina is getting bigger is their inner lips grow and darken and their clitoral hood may get more floppy.

If you want to get a finger or cock into girl's vagina you do need to take it slowly, half of it is psychology, they have to feel safe and want to do it too. The first inch inside their vagina is the vestibule, that is quite open and has no restriction, after that it is the hymen over the muscular vagina opening proper, not all girls are born with hymens. If you rush putting something into a girl's vagina the vagina muscles will spasm and clamp shut if they are scared or nervous (vaginisimus) that is when forcing your dick in WILL cause tearing, blood, crying and damage!

If you want a girl to relax about showing you her pussy you need to make a dare of it or you have to give something too, like also showing your cock. For me as a doctor showing my cock is not an option so I make a game of it, if I want to get a speculum into a pussy (with a nurse or her mother present of course) as part of the exam I show her the speculum, make quack quack noises (it looks like a duck) use plenty of lube, do an easy exam of the vestibule and then get the girl to first lift one leg up and stretch it out, then get her to do the other one, while she is distracted doing this thinking the pussy thing is over the speculum or my finger usually slips right in and they relax enough to open up fully after a few spasms of the pussy muscles. The spasms are a really cool feeling on my finger, the same as when a girl cums!

I once examined a girl had tried to have sex with, she had consented but got stretched and broke her hymen when her tried to penetrate her and later her mom noticed blood in her panties so she confessed because she was sore and scared her pussy was permanently damaged. She would not show her mom so they came to me and even then the girl didn't want mom in the room. She only had a small abrasion on the edge of her vagina and perineum (skin down to her asshole). Treating her easy, only needing cortisone cream on the area and getting me to check it weekly, that only lasted about 3 weeks but I also thought I should get her to feel normal about her vagina again.

Her mom didn't know about the second part, I arranged with her to come to me secretly at lunch time and instead of her after school sports class. I got her to come in to surgery for "checkups" every week for 6 months. My idea was to get her to stretch/relax her vagina a bit by getting her to inserting a medical dilator, a glass tube ~test tube/dildo shape (not really necessary but I figured it was the best way to persuade her that not all things going into her cunt were bad or would hurt). Her mom didnt know about that part, hey I also really wanted to see her plump pink pussy some more too.

She became very matter of fact about it with me. I also told her to rub the lube creme for the dilator tubes around her vaginal lips and especially on her clitty to "relax" her pussy, I told her that each time she had to keep rubbing her lips or clitty till she made her pussy pulse (cum) with the dilator inside her these were her first cums too. Her visits were great, I would get her to show me how far she could insert the dilator and get her to rub her clitty until she came.

She quite freely admitted to enjoying doing it and took delight in telling me how good it felt as I told her that it was an excellent sign her twat was getting better each time she came better. She got quite relaxed at showing me her cunt and letting me examine and finger her (no gloves after her tears had healed was heaven for me she was so warm and smooth inside her cunt). I would even rub some creme into her inner lips and clitty to "test how that feels" I am sure she secretly felt it was sexy too, I got her to cum with my finger insider her several times and she didnt mind spreading her legs incredibly wide, holding her pussy lips open and making her clitty stick out for me to see too. I can remember every fold and pucker of her cute cunt from the top of her slit down to her pink tight asshole.

Early on in treatment she asked me if she was "normal down there" I told her that not only was she normal but that her twat was very pretty too. I got a hand mirror and explained what was happening and what all the parts of her cunt were called, clitoris, where she peed from, that her vagina was for sex and it was important to make it better so she could enjoy it and what to do, etc. By a few minutes into each exam her clitty and inner lips would noticeably grow to be very pink and swollen, I would often pause and chat with her about her day etc while she was spread wide on the exam table in front of me, she was never self conscious and usually looked up at the ceiling when she talked so I could stare at her cunt close up and in detail.

I could string an exam out to close on an hour if I had no other appointments. For the last few she was so relaxed I could open her vagina up with the speculum just enough to clearly see her round smooth cervix and its tiny opening deep up her cunt and got her to see it in the mirror too. Damn I had huge boners in my pants on those days. At the end of her treatment she did not want to give the glass tube back and asked if she could use something else so I gave her a syringe cover that was the right shape and size and told her to put small pencils in it in case her mom ever saw it and asked what it was for.

I saw her and watched wisps of pubic hair, her inner lips got bigger, wrinkly and darker. She showed me her tits once when I asked if her nipples were tender, god they were cute, all swollen and puffy.

I next saw her in the street when I asked how her pussy was, she took delight in bragging to me in a whisper that it was perfect and she had already fucked 3 different boys, her pussy got really slippery and she really enjoyed sex with cock deep as possible inside and she still had the syringe cover. I think now she was realized that I had been perving on her sexy pussy during her visits and I should have offered more live therapy. She was a very pretty.

To those who think just because the vagina can stretch a lot during childbirth, you are an idiot. A hormone called elastin prepares the adult woman's vagina for birth for about the last month of pregnancy so it can stretch. So dont just jam your damfool cock in there, you WILL damage her pussy. Slow and easy is the way.

Try first with your finger and a finger will slide in very easily when they are relax. You never know you may well have brought your daughters to see me and I have seen more off their pussies than you have!
Nice advice in an erotic way.Very good dear Doc

Reactions: Aether