• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Purano Scanned Choti

Whether continue or not

• Total voters

satabdi

Am an authoress of "Sophisticated Bengalee Family" which was now running in the english thread of this site. But here I want to upload some old choti books in scanned format. Thus the total credits of these stories would surely go the original writers. So please don't mind. And whether it would start or not, it totally depends upon you.

শুরু করেন দিদি, জমে ক্ষীর হয়ে যাবে একদম ?

Reactions: satabdi

satabdi

Thanks for your response. Have a nice day.
One member of this site advised me to use CS for uploading in scanned format of old choti books but I failed. Is there anyone who can suggest the accurate and easiest steps for that?

satabdi

আপ্লোড করবেন না?
I'm trying my best to upload it but failed to do it. However a kind-hearted member of this site 'Hemanta' cooperates me about this but till not avail any fruitful result. Have you any easiest idea about this? Then please help me. Thanks and have a nice day.

masud93

I'm trying my best to upload it but failed to do it. However a kind-hearted member of this site 'Hemanta' cooperates me about this but till not avail any fruitful result. Have you any easiest idea about this? Then please help me. Thanks and have a nice day.
[/QUOTE
bhai ,,,, kompokke Google drive e upload kore link ta din