• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Priyanka Chopra Sex stories only

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
"come bitch fuck your second husband as well." both ben and amit were ramming their cock with great pleasure slowly and softly. Joe came forward and told them to stop.
"i'll be performing some "marriage rights" if you don't mind with tyrone as witness.
both guys took their cocks out of her pussy. Priyanka was somewhat disappointed.
Joe came forward and shoved his cock into her mouth and then said,
"PRiyanka my slutty daughter," Joe said to her, "do you take the man underneath your to be your "husband""
"Yes i do" PRiyanka said smilingly
"and" Joe continued, "Do you take the man on top of you to be your husband as well." Joe said
"Yes I do ."
"I'm assuming you guys take her to be your sex harem correct."
"fuck ofcourse," they both said unisonly
"well then Joe said, you may fuck the harem, i mean your wife as suit your sexual needs." Joe said.
"open your pussy with your own hands, and beg for our cocks to fuck you senseless." Amit said to priyanka while careesing her boobs
Priyaka did as she was told. She used both fingers and opened her slit wide open for both of them and then erotically said to both of them "please darlings, please fuck your harem wife like the bollywood slut she is." PRiyanka said
with that both guys jammed their cocks into her tight wet cunt simultaneously together and began banging her pussy like horny pervets.
"man your pussy is so tight even after all those cocks," Ben said to her.
Amit and Ben were banging her pussy together both would exit and enter together. Priyanka felt so full and satisfied and was moaning obscenties like a slut.
Joe came forward and shoved his cock down her mouth. "use that sexy mouth of yours for something more useful like sucking my cock btch." he said to which Priyanka complied and started sucking his cock sluttingly.
Ben was impressed with his indian slut and wanted to go slightly further. Who knew she could go so far.
Joe took his cock out of her mouth after two minutes and went to the fridge to get a beer. The other two guys were still banging the daylights out of her and Priyanka was encouraging them on.

"ahh fuck that feels so good, I so wanna do that again." Priyanka moaned.
"Don't worry baby, we're not done with that cunt of yours yet." Amit said.
"keep ramming me....ahhh keep ramming me.Priyanka said
"come on darlings bang your slutty harem wife." priyanka moaningly said.
The two guys then give PRiyanka the pussy ramming of a centruy.
Amit holds her tightly by the tits and gently pinches her juicy nipples while Ben holds Priyanka by the neck collar he could fuck her harder. The two then increased the speed of their thrusts and Priyanka started to moan louder.
"you like it how tight my pussy is baby."Priyanka sexily questioned them
"Ofcourse your are my wife well our wife." amit said.
Tyrone then came forward and started to slap her face with his big black cock.
" slap my face baby, press my nipples , ohhhh choke me harder" Priyanka was now encouraging all three of them
"suck that dick like a whore" Tryone said to her and Priyanka eagerly took his black manhood into her mouth.
"well" ben asked "do you feel like a slut?"
"I do i do feel like a slut." Priyanka replied.
"you bitch, your my wife, it hasn't even been ten minutes and your already unfaithful." amit said and he started to pinch her nipples harder and bang her pussy with more force.
Ben told him to calm down slightly or he would cum to early.
"come on come on fuck me these cocks are so good." Priyanka said
"ahhhh fuck my fucking cunt ahhhh i like it in my fucking cunt." Priyanka moans to the intense banging.
"how do you want it harem" ben asks
"fucking give it to me just give it to me like the wife slut that i am." Priyanka replied.
The double vagina fuck occurs for about another 10 minutes with Priyanka just moaning and Joe and Tyrone getting occasional blowjobs and how a slutty wife she is. After 10 minutes Ben then cums deep inside her pussy.
"take it all, take your husbands cum." Ben said happily
PRiyanka felt Ben's pulsating cock and was expecting amit to do the same. after that, Ben and amit both take their cocks out of her pussy. priyanka is completely out of breath from that awesome vaginal penetration. Amit gets her onto her knees and both he and ben put their dicks in front of her mouth and she starts sucking the dicks. Priyanka could taste her own pussy juice and their awesome cum mostly Ben. She wanted to make the indain dude cum but was surpised by his endurance.
"man for an indian dude your sure stiff your hard to jack off aren't you" PRiyanka said.
"yea lucky me" amit says
"now clean our dicks, like a good wife, clean your husbands dick." amit said to her.
PRiyanka obediently obeyed like the good wife slut she now had become.
after she cleaned their dicks, Anthony tugged on the leash and she crawled over to him, she forgot that he was even here. He put her juicy face close to his dick and then said "you may have married those two bros of mine but by the end of this session, your gonna be slave to our black cocks." he then held her roughly by the hair and asked her to repeat what he said an she did with exceptional ease. Priyanka was then told to crawl to the kitch which she did. Joe came to the kitchen and got out four cans of beer a red tray the kind of tray found by food sellers at baseball games. The tray had a leather strap around it . He placed the tray aroun her neck like a strap and placed the four cans of beer inside the tray. Joe asked if she could stand up.
"in a minute but i need to take a piss really bad daddy." Priyanka said
Joe then got a plastic cup and placed it behind her pussy and she pissed inside the plastic cup.
"such a good daughter you remind me of your mother she was also like you. You so have your mother's pussy." joe said to her
PRiyanka smiled approvingly. He then got out a food bowl and filled it up with distilled water, he then sneakily placed one pill inside the bowl and mixed it up real well. He put the bowl down and placed the bowl in front of priyanka. Instinctively PRiyanka being so thristy from the moaning instantly licked the water like a thristy dog and gulped the remaining water down. She then stood up and sluttingly went to the living room to offer the boys their drinks.
Priyanka got to the living room and offered the boys their drinks. all except amit and anthony they didn't drink. She took off the tray and placed it on the table and then said, "How else I serve you?"
Jim had left and now only joe, amit, ben and tyrone were left everyone had left to go to their respective places. Joe was tired so was gonna watch this one out and so was ben and amit, they would do the finale. Now it was Tyrone's turn to fuck Priyanka chopra like an animal whore.
Tyrone stood up and signalled PRiyanka to come closer. Priyanka sexily catwalked to Tyrone and then dropped to her knees so she was in eye contact with the massive behemoth. She then took his cock into her beautfiul hands and started to slowly suck his dick. She could barely take the cock into her entire mouth. after a few tries she took the Tyrone's huge black meatpole out of her mouth
"Wow is this not the tiniest dick that I've ever seen, " Priyanka said to Tyrone "YOu think this can even satisy me." Priyanka asked questioningly.
"its only 12 inches" Tyrone told PRiyanka "it should be easy for you"h added
"Your gonna take that from my slut wife, she's challenging you bro, bang her like your ex wife." amit said to him
"with pleasure dude with pleasure" Tyrone said.
With that he told PRiyanka to turn around and get back on the sofa. Priyanka complied and sluttingly walked to the sofa and lied down on it and then opened her legs wide open.
"Bang me baby bang me" PRiyanka said while opening his clit for him.
TYrone then came forward and smiled. He got in front of her and started to rub his massive pole in front of her clit. PRiyanka moaned to the intense pleasure and started begging for him to bang her.
but PRiyanka knew how to get him to do her bidding. While Tyrone was stroking her clit, PRiyanka moaningly said, "bang me master bang me with that small black dick of yours."
Tyrone smiled and then rammed his cock into her awaiting wet pussy.
"ahhhhh" PRiyanka moaned to the sudden thrust by Tyrone. Tyrone started ramming her pussy slowly.
"ahh do it faster." PRiyanka said
after a few strokes, he then got his cock out and told her to turn over so he could bang her doggy style.
She quickly complied like an obedient slave dog and went on all fours on the ground while bracing the sofa for the planned assault.
Tyrone again penetrated her pussy again but found it hard. She was moaning to his majestic fucking of her cunt but found it hard to get more then half of his dick into her vagina.
"Finger fuck your ass with your own hands my dear daughter" Joe said to PRiyanka. Priyanka then took her left hand and shoved three fingers into her ass while moaning obescenly. Tyrone was getting hornier then ever and started increasing his thrusts but found he could only shove his dick halfway.
"we need to shove all of this into your cunt bitch" Tyrone said
"open up your pussy open it up to take it all" Tyrone said
Priyanka agrees and relaxes her pussy so she could take more of Tyrone's dick. Tyrone starts thrusting and he gets more and more of it in and Priyanka moans like crazy. PRiyanka decides to finger bang her sexy abused ass and uses three fingers to do the job.
"I'm feeling this bitches fingers," Tyrone said "you feel my dick can you feel my dick?" he questions
"mmm yea "priyanka replies, "strong and big pole"
"there's like two inches left out of this wife slut" Tyrone said "im gonna shove it all in" He replied enthustically
PRiyanka took her fingers out of ass and braced them against the base of the sofa so she could handle Tyrone's upcoming massive assault.
Tyrone then went wild and increased his gears and started banging her harder and eventually got the entire foot long monster into her juicy tight cunt.
"wow my wife took the entire monster shaft" amit said
"and she seems to be enjoying it right slave" Ben said
"ahh keep going keep going" Priyanka says. "go deeper, ram me with that entire black pole." priyanka says
"This is the tightest pussy i'v ever fuckde, its sucking my cock in." Tyrone said.
Tyrone then goes completely mad and starts thrusting like mad taking his foot long rod all out and jamming it completely in and PRiyanka moves completely to the assult. PRiyanka moans in ectasy to the pussy assault
"you like big dicks dont u" Tyrone said to PRiyanka
:hmm yea i jus love them, I jus love big big black dicks." Priyanka hotly replied
"your a black cock slave aren't you bitch." Tyrone said
"no no im not, im married" Priyanka teasingly said.
Tyrone shifts forward so he can penetrate her harder and holds her by the neck to get the job done.
Priyanka couldn't believe her pussy could take the enitre monster rod. She was moving around like a rag doll and was holding the sofa digging her nails deep into the leather sofa just to stay in position even though she was on all fours and on her knees which thankfully gave her extra suppourt. She wanted it harder so decided to force him on.
"I am a black cock slut now fuck me master fuck me. Fuck this slutty cunt with your black master, show it who's boss." Priyanka said
with tat Tyrone slammed her pussy harder then ever and she could feel Tyrone's balls slapping her cunt. Her pussy walls were well separated not as much as in the double vaginal but still separated and he was hitting all her orgasmic spots. She cummed several times and after several minutes of continous fucking, his pole was glistening with Priyanka's juicy secretions. Ben got xcited and came forward to her face and used her mouth for a blowjob.
Tyrone got his cock out of her pussy and got on the sofa. He told PRiyanka to sit on it and PRiyanka then got on top of him and started to insert his black pole into her ass.
"in the ass baby, im cumming all in there." Tyrone told her.
Priyanka's ass was taking a royal fucking from Tyrone's monster rod.
"oh yea oh yea fuck that ass" Priyanka said. PRiyanka got closer to Tyone's chest and Tyrone opened her legs wide apart so the guys could see her royal anal bang,
Anthony got hard again and went on top of the sofa and got PRiyanka to suck his cock.
"who's a fucking whore" Tyrone said
"i'm a fucking whore"" Priyanka said.
"a whore for what" Anthony said
"a black cock whore" Priyanka replied.
"Rember bitch remeber what i said" He said to PRiyanka while he slapped her face.
"your gonna be a slave to my black cock now its time we made you our official slave" Anthony said.
Tyrone had now successfully gotten all twelve inches of his cock into her ass. Priyanka could feel the monster up her ass. Anthony then opened her legs wide open and Ben and Joe came to hold each of her legs wide apart. Ben then without any warning rubbed his dick on her clit and then immediately rammed it into her pussy.
"ahhhhhhhh" Priyanka moaned. "ahhhhhhhhhhh"
while her legs were held apart, Tyrone and Anthony started their royal double penetration. PRiyanka could feel each monster cock in both her holes, and she was enjoying the massive pleasure.
Anthony and Tyrone eventually picked up their pace and started banging both holes with a powerful rhythm. Anthony and Tyrone were fucking her holes her alternately but then Priyanka decided to surprise them.
"Come on fuck me harder with those tiny cocks of theirs" PRiyanka yelled. PRiyanka knew they hated when she said that and would retailate with a more powerful fucking.
"Tats it" Anthony said, im ruining her holes now"
Anthony and Tyrone then altered their banging and rammed their cocks deep into both holes together an would take them out at the same time. PRiyanka could feel the extra thrust and moaned louder. the two went faster and faster and Priyanka was moving like a slippery sex doll on Tyrone's body. When they shoved their cocks in, she'd move up and when they'd go out, Priyanka moved down.
"just give it to my pussy" Priyanka moaned. "fuck me like you own me" she smiled
the guys were being more obscene with the fucking and turning PRiyanka on even more.
"get nasty with me, get nasty."Priyanka said
the guys started to fuck her deeper and with more force.
"oh yea oh yea" Priyanka said with her sexy smiling face. "shit feels so good" she said.
After several minutes of fucking Anthony got his dick out of her pussy and PRiyanka whined in displeasure.
Tyrone grabbed her by the legs and lifted her off the ground and started to fuck her midair to which Priyanka was utterly amazed. He then put her towards the sofa and on all fours and rammed his black rod into her sexy ass as far as it could go. PRiyanka was being obsecne to the picture and encouraging him on by belitting his manliness. "shove that tiny dick into me" Priyanka said.
"you think that tiny dick can satisy my ass." PRiyanka questioned Tyrone
Tyrone increased his pace and Priyanka started screaming with pleasure. After several minutes, Tyrone was close to cumming and PRiyanka could feel his rod hardening in her ass.
"Cum in my sluty ass, cum in my tight slutty ass." Priyanka begged.
Tyrone couldn't handle it and immediately ejaculated into her tight ass. He grunted loud and PRiyanka moaned to the hot deep thick huge load filling up her ass. After a few seconds Tyrone too k his dick out of her and spread her sexy ass wide."Isn't that a ruined ass now"Tyrone said.
"It sure is" Ben said, "you split it wide open"
"Not wide enough baby" PRiyanka said .PRiyanka stood up and the cum started oozing out of her ass and onto her legs.
Ben got behind her and made her bend over. He then started to fuck her cunt with as much pleasure as he could.
"oh fuck thaat cock is good in me" Priyanka moans while standing and bent over.
"oh yes oh yes give it to me give it to me." Priyanka says
Ben increased his thrust by pulling her hair to slam into her harder and harder.
"oh dont stop fucking me" PRiyanka moans "im gona cum so bad"
"you know u want to cum" PRiyanka said. "so cum honey cum."
"Don't tell me what to do bitch, your my slave." Ben told her as he rammed her cunt mercilssly.
"oohhh ahhh ahhh" was all Priyanka could say.
After a couple of minutes of hardcore cunt fucking, Ben ejaculated into her cunt while slapping her ass.
"thats it whore thats it take my cock." ben grunted.
after taht immense fucking, priyanka fell to her knees. she start to self masturbate and rubs her slippery clit, while sccreaming "give me more give me more cocks please i need more much more."
Anthony comes forward and pulls on PRiyanka's chain. Priyanka comes forward and then sits on Anthony's lap giving him a nice lap dance.
"you want me to give your tool a lap dance too? PRiyanka requested
at that Priyanka rammed herself unexpectedly on Anthon'y big member. She started to fuck herself to his cock and Anthony was surprised.
"man what a slut you are." Anthony said
Amit came forward and also shoved his dick into her well used cunt and started a third double vagianl.
Priyanka felt so good when two dicks got shoved into her pussy.
"these two dcks gonna make me cum so bad baby" Priyanka moaned. The two guys got harder and started to bang her pussy even harder and faster.
"o yea oh oh" she screamed. "you moutherfuckers ur fucking me so good ahhh" priyanka said
"harder harder. feels so good don't stop hmmm ahhh" PRiyanka says.
"say thank you, slut" Ben said
"Thank u thank u very much" Priyanka replied. "thank you for making me your ganbanging wife" Priyanka hotly said.
The two guys started banging her harder and were really enjoying themselves to their fullest potenettial.
"it feels good so good" PRiyanka moaned. "yea oh yea, im a whore, spread that pussy of mine." Priyanka moaned.
priyanka screams to the immense pleasurable thurst
"double team my fucking holes harder hubbies harder." priyanka says. "Oh you glorious bastards! Fuck my cunt baby! This is so fucking awesome! Don't stop, no matter what! I can't believe how good this is! Oh fuck yes, stretch my pussy masters? Fuck me harder! Oh yes! Oh fuck I want it all! Don't stop! Fuck me like there is no tomorrow!" Priyanka wailed.

"You muthafucker, you nasty fucking muthafucker!" she screamed. "Fuck my cunt you bastards! Savage me with that thing. Don't you dare stop. Fuck me so hard I hurt, you glorious bastard!" Priyanka obscenly said.

PRiYANKA positively melted as thrust after mind bending thrust drove her so far over the edge. She wrapped her lovely tanned legs around the guy on top and gyrated harder than she ever did before. Her breathing was so erratic. Her stomach flattened so tightly and she began to shake. Her eyes rolled back into her skull and she began the longest, deepest orgasm of her life.

"Oh I am cumming, cumming so hard, never before, oh yes, yes, yes, oh fuck me masters, fuck my cunt. Don't stop please, fuck me hard and fuck me deep. I'm cumming so hard. Oh fuck I'm cumming so hard. Never knew it could be like this. I'm cumming more. I want more! I need more! Don't stop! Please baby, stay there forever and make me cum forever. I'm cumming!"

Amit and Anthony kept pounding Priyanka's vixen's tight, amazingly tight twat. In all of Anthony
s life, he had never had a woman who could take all of his cock. His hips slammed into her repeatedly. She kept cumming on his cock and screaming as he felt himself begin to cum. He pounded into her with an angry passion along with amit.

"OH fuck guys, slam fuck me. Slam that big black and brown cock up my cunt and give me all you have. You are so fucking good guys. Slam me, flood me...YES!"

Amit and Ben both held her tall body against their hips as PRiyanka shook and quivered between them. Her skin was bright red. Her clit was larger than she had ever felt it. Her body had never been so happy, nor her mind such a blur. After her intense fucking and orgasm, the four guys left her on the sofa. Her vagina was satisfied and she fell asleep knowing she would have much more sex for the next couple of days.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Though Priyanka was Ben and Amit's personal sex slave, she was given to Tyrone and Anthony for the day to satisfy them
lustifully.
Amit and ben dressed Priyanka up as a genie. Priyanka's costume consisted of a pink polyester top that is trimmed in gold and covered with stars. It hooked
in the back for closure and featured a removable mid-section. The sheer mid-section is secured to the top with a zipper and does not fully close
in the back. The matching, sheer pants weree also trimmed in gold and feature stars along the waist and attached sash
in the front. Gold beads dangle from the waist and a pair of pink shorts are sewn into the interior. The ankle of the pants
were elastic to create the classic genie look. The costume was complete with the matching veil which is embellished with
gold stars and pink mesh. The mesh hanged down from the top and framed her exotic face.
She looked in the mirror and then lied down the bed waiting to greet her black masters. While PRiyanka was here, she was
here to serve and sexually satisfy herself and the boys.
Amit and Ben told Tyrone and Anthony she was ready for them and they'd be out for a while so they could use their slave
as needed. She heard the door close and knew the two guys were coming up stairs to the bedroom.
The two guys were shocked and were instantly about to cum seeing the sexy indian actress dressed as a harem or genie.
Priyanka then decided to get to work.
PRiyanka then stood up on the bed and started to dance and shake her ass and body. She then got off the bed and pushed
both guys onto the bed. Priyanka then went to a strip pole and started dancing on the strip pole giving the guys the
sexiest show they ever saw.
PRiyanka then gave Anthony a lap dance who then took off the veil covering her face, Tyrone was impressed
she was enjoing it more then her. She then got off Anthony's lap and then danced in front of Tyrone's face shaking her hips and
stomach in his face. He was mesmerized. He then turned her around and then unzipped her back and took off her mid section
Now Priyanka looked more like a harem then a genie but they didn't care.
She then got on all fours and unzipped their pants and took out their big black cocks.
" May I serice you today with my juicy lips master" she asked Anthony while looking at his cock and jiggling it with her hands
"Master says yes" Anthony said.
Priyanka then took the black meat into her mouth and started to suck it with grace and beauty. After a few strokes Tyrone
started playing with her ass and slapping it.
Priyanka then stopped sucking on Anthony's cock and started to massage it and she took Tyrone's monster cock and started
to suck it. Tyrone was enjoying the show. After a couple of strokes. Tyrone told her to stop and she replied obediently
"you used to be so faithfaul and dedicatd but now your broken into a total dick crazed slut" Tyrone told PRiyanka
"I didnt say take it out bitch" Anthony said "put it back in into your mouth slave" Anthony told PRiyanka
PRiyanka obediently replied to her two masters and she imeedately started sucking Anthony's black cock with
pleaure.
Tyrone unclasped her hook and the polyester top that covered her tits fell to the ground now she was sucking anthony's
dick and her tits swayed freely in the movement.
"Leave her pants on i want to fuck her like this she's so goddess and bitch like." tyrone said.
"How, we need holes to bang her" Anthony said
"Make them or better yet make her make entries for us "Tyrone said.
Priyanka then stopped sucking on Anthon'ys cock. She took off her pants and stood their naked in front of the guys momentarily.
PRiyanka then put her pants back on and then touched her side hips and pulled on it removing the front
portion. Now ther pussy ws fully visible to the boys. Tyrone went to the back and took off the
cloth to her back revealing both her pussy and ass. The pants acted more like full leg stockings and hte dangling jewelry brought
out her pussy making it more inviting.
Priyanka then twirled around and bended over revealing her sexy ass to them. She then opened her legs wide and then
bent forward and gave Tyrone a blowjob.
Anthony went to her ass and started slapping it. he then noticed sexy red jeweled ass plug stuck in her ass.
"wat do we have here" Anthony said as he lightly slapped her ass.
He then took out the ass plug out of her ass and took it to her face and then she sucked on it.
Tyrone was impressed and started fondling her nipples to excite her more.
Anthony slapped her ass and shoved his fingers into her ass. "This harem needs to be punished."
" punish your slave, im a bad slutty untrained harem." Priyanka replied
"we'll train you " Anthony then said.
Priyanka was then forced to stand up and then placed upside down resting her back against the bed and so made
PRiyanka's legs sprawled up in the air. Her pink pant leg stockings made it look more the inviting. Tyrone then
came forward and placed his cock at the entrance of her sexy tiny ass.
"say the magic word baby."
"Please master, "Priyanka said sexingly "Please punish me with your rex rod in my tiny ass." As she used her hands to
open her ass hole for him
Tyrone then rammed his cock all at once into her tiny hole making Priyanka scream. Thank goodness Ben and Amit put a hell lot of
lube in my ass, I guess they knew what was going on Priyanka though to herself.
Tyrone kept banging her and becaue she was upside down she saw Anthony come forward and finger fuck her pussy,
Then Anthony came forward and shoves his dick into her pussy making her scream with ectasy as she was being dp'd upside
down.
"oh thats gonna make me cum" PRiyanka moaned. "oh yea oh yea"
Anthony gets his dick out of her cunt and Tyrone starts banging her harder and harder until she cums.
"Slut is cumming from being banged in teh ass." Tyrone remarks.
Now it was Anthonys turn to take over. Priyanka gets off her back and then jumps on the bed and gets
on all fours. Anthony gets behind her and then rams her pussy
priyanka loves the thrust and squeals and moans begging to be banged harder.
Tyrone gets to the front and puts his dick into her sexy mouth telling her she's their slave and they'll do as they please.
"close that pussy dont let me get in," Anthony told PRiyanka
PRiyanka complies and tightens her pussy so anthony couldnt get in. Anthony likes the tightness of her pussy and
rams it in harder with more force.
"Im sweating for your big black cock" priyanka says while sucking tyrone's cock.
"im a good whore" P says
"suck that dick and clean that cock." Tyrone says while pummelling her mouth
anthony started to fuck her ass and then rubbed her juicy wet clit which the guys encouraged.
"clean that cock with your mouth" anthony said to which Priyanka complies
"tastes good" Anthony said
"yea" priyanka said.
They lie her down on the bed and Anthony starts banging her pussy enjoying the tightness and moistness while Tyrone
gets a juicy blowjob from her. Priyanka was tightening her pussy muscle by rubbing it to increase simulation
After three minutes of banging. She gets on top of Tyrone's big dick and starts fucking it while Anthony gets PRiyanka
to clean his dick
after a few strokes, Tyrone takes his dick out of her pussy and puts it into her ass and then bangs it roughly
Tyrone holds her legs wide open and Anthony comes in and rams his dick into her pussy giving her a dp
The two guys were enjoying the dp moaning in ectasy caling her slutty names while Priya was rubbing her pussy.
Anthony started to increase his thrust while also rubbing her pussy making Priyanka capable of only moaning in pleasure.
"yea feels good oohhh" Priyanka says
AS the two increased their thrust, Priyanka moans louder and louder.
"aahhh im cumming" PRiyanka moans in pleasure and she moans in pleasure.
"This feels so good" PRiyanka responds.
Then ANthony and Tyrone switched positions. She then got on top of anthony's dick who starated to bang her sexy ass
Tyrone then came forward and then puts his monster into her tight pussy. Priyanka moans in pleasure to the massive
rod entering her hot tiny hole.
"thats it your fucking me so good" Priyanka encouraged them on. "you like that ass dont you" priyanka says to Anthony
"bang me with those soda pop cocks" Priyanka screamed.
AFter several minutes, she had another orgasm and the two guys continued pumping her and shot
their huge loads into her two holes.They got off her and Priyanka was left exhausted on the bed with cum existing both her sexy tiny holes.
Tyrone and Anthony werent done with her. Mark came into the room and seeing PRiyanka sprawled on the bed
as an harem slut, gets into the action. He strips his boxers off and puts Priyanka lying on the bed and opens her sexy inviting legs
wide open and puts his dick into her tiny tight used pussy to which Priyanka imediately reacts.
"That dick is soo big in my tight little pussy." Priyanka replies
Mark takes the encouragement and slams his rod into her pussy harder.
"oh ya oh yea come closer baby come closer fuck me with your schlong harder" PRiyanka begs.
she jumps on his cock and starts fuckimg his cock herself being a nasty slut as she can be
"if you don't fuck me i'm gonna pull those balls so hard so you better fuck me good."Priyanka tells JOhhny
"your bad boys fucking someones slutty wife." Priyanka tells the three big boys.
"spank my ass."Priyanka tells Mark
MArk agrees and slaps her left sexy ass
"spank it harder " PRiyanka begs Mark and mark agrees by pummeling her pussy and spanking her ass on the same time.
By this time Tyrone and Anthony were aslo ready.
"I want to fuck you" she says looking at Tyrone.
Johhny gets out of PRiyanka's pussy
Priyanka gets on top of him and starts to reverse ride Tyrone's dick herself going up and down takng the full length
into her tiny pussy as if it was nothing.
"fuck me harder fuck me harder with that big black cock of yours." Priyanka begs
"im being your little black loving whore right now." PRiyanka moans. Johhny comes and puts his cock into her mouth shutting
her mouth and hence she now can only moan.
"AHhh that feels so good" PRiyanka moans, she then gets off Tyrone's dick and then jumps onto Anthony's rex rod.
She pushes Anthony back onto the bed and feels him up and licks his balls. She then gives him a kiss on his cock and gets on
top of his cock and puts his cock into her pussy without warning. She then straddles his cock and keeps banging his dick
into her pussy.
"do u deserve my wet orgasm over your big black dick." Priyanka asks anthony
"yea baby yea" anthony replies.
"do you need a break do you." She asks Anthony while continously riding him like a wild animal.
To which Tyrone gets her off Anthony's cock and shoves his own dick into her pussy,
"oh fuck im cumming ahh ahhh" Priyanka moans " ahh so good"
Tyrone then got his dick out of her pussy and PRiyanka turned around and then put her ass on Anthony's dick and started
to jerk him off to which Anthony started slapping her ass to encourae her further. Tyrone was watching the show to encourage
her.
AFter banging her crazly. mark comes along and decides to have some fun with her.
"open your ass baby open it wide." Joe says
Priyanka complies and opens her ass wide with both her hands to which Joe then spits in her ass and shoves his cock
into her ass. After a few minuts of intense anal fucking. Joe lifts her up and anthony lands up in front of her face.
Anthony places his dick in front of his clit and teases her.
PRiyanka opens her clit using both her hands and begs to Anthony " Please master please fuck your slut with your
big black cock."
"Now whos' the slut" Joe says.
With three black cocks surrounding her coupled to her harem dress, PRiyanka got even more slutty.
"I am, Im a dirty slutty indian girl thats addicted to black dicks give me more black dicks please masters please." Priyanka moans.
Mark stops fucking her ass and takes his cock out of her then holds her as shes standing and pulls her hair so shes facing
him
'you want our dicks do you." Mark asked
"yes yes i'll do anything for these dicks" Priyanka said smilingly.
"anything" Tyrone said as he pulled her nipples.
"anything master you can do watever you want in whatever hole you want" Priyanka replied hotly.
Tyrone laid down on the bed and Mark came and pushed her forward on top of Tyrone. Tyrone then took his cock and
told Priyanka to shove it into her ass. Priyanka agreed and put his massive dick into her ass and slowly starts to fuck him
However tyrone didn't like the idea and holds her and slams it in.
Mark comes along in the back and rubs his own 9' dick into her ass cleft.
" beg bitch beg for it in the ass."
"please your royal highness, please fuck my slutty tight pussy with your royal cock." Priyanka says
To which Mark then shoves his cock into her ass and Priyanka opens her mouth wide and Anthony slams his dick into
her mouth.
Now PRiyanka was being double analed by two massive black cobras and was giving a blowjob.
"open that asshole show it whos boss" Priyanka screams
After several minutes of intense fucking, Tyrone took his cock out out of her ass and Mark went and put his cock
back in her ass and pummelled and then cummed heavily into her ass.
the trio stopped fucking her,while Priyanka lay exhausted from her multiple orgasms. Mark however took the ruby studded
anal dildo and shoved it into her ass.
"don't want my cum to leak out now do we." he said to her
The three guys then decided to switch positions.
Priyanka picked herself up and then lied on top of Tyrone's chest,
"give my brother a show he will never forget." Tyrone tells her.
"Yes your majesty." Piyanka replies. She turns her back to tyrone and then stands up a little. She uses both her hands and then bends over and kisses
his anacoda size dick. She then rams herself on top of his dick and jumps up and down on top of it
her sexy tits swaying to the motion.
"man she's tighter with the dildo in her now. " Tyrone said.
PRiyanka was jumping up and down on the cock and being obsenely slutty moaning and begging for more.
"your majesty ahhah h, is your harem serving you well." Priyanka said.
"not good enough slave faster cum yourself i demand you." Tyrone said.
"as you wish master i am here to pleasure and please only." priyanka replie to which she started riding his cock faster and
harder.
"are you enjoying the show your royal highness." Priyanka asked mark.
"Mark came forward and made PRiyanka lie down on top of Tryone.
Anthony came along in front of her and PRyianka immediately looked Antony eye to eye and said
"please emperor, please use your emperor dick and fuck your slave let me have the honor of pleasuring that dick master"
she said as she opened her clit for him
Anthony agreed and then put his dick also into her pussy. Now she was getting double vaginaled by two massive black cocks.
The two guys were alternating within her pussy and PRiyanka was screaming and moaning to the powerful double vaginal.
"two cocks in one pussy, now thats a slut" Tyrone said.
"yes your highness, your harem is a total black cock slut." PRiyanka replied
"what is your duty slave" Anthony questioned PRiyanka while banging her.
" my duty is to serve your big black monster cocks my pussy is yours to serve" PRiyanka replied hotily
the two guys continued to bang her and were fucking her for a while in which mark then got back in the action,
anthony and tyrone stopped banging her pussy and took their cocks out of her cunt. Then then turned her around and Mark lied on
the bed and PRiyanka got on top of him and started to ride his cock into her pussy. Anthony then got into her ass and the
two boys started to dp her with Anthony going on top of her to peneterate as muc has possible..
Then Tyrone came and having the largest dick, shoved his cock also into her tight used cunt.
"ahhh oh my ahhh oohhh" priyanka screamed " so much black too much but way too good" she moaned.
Now she was being triple penetrated with three cocks in two holes. Priyanka's holes felt tight as ever and streched to the
limit but she had an orasm and was squriting like a crazy fuck animal,
"Bitch is squirting with three cocks" Mark said
"Good squirt more harem lubricate your kings dick."
PRiyanka couldn't stop squirting and because the juicy liqid couldn't leak out it lubricated Tyrone's and mark's dick and allowed the three boys
to now fuck her like mad.
they banged her like that for at least 10 minutes non stop at which by the end PRiyanka was completely sweating and only
moaning to the pleasure and the amazing orgasms she was receiving.
the four then cumed with anthony in her ass and tyrone and mark showering her well used pussy contniously. the boys took
their flacid cocks out of her and PRiyanka lay exhausted and collapsed on the bed boys went down to relax and chill.

satabdi

So hot and erotic, one of my favourite topic is celeb-fantasy based on Indian celebs. Many many thanks, please continue with more matured celebs. Thanks and have a nice day.