• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Priyanka Chopra Sex stories only

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Credit goes to original writer Amitgoku.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
PRiyanka Chopra UNICEF fuck:

"Hey darling I'll be late tonight sure its okay with you?," as he lovingly asked his wife.
Of course his wife replied "yes but work hard don't slack off,"
"Don't worry darling, I'm working very hard tonight very hard, me and a group of guys, actually."
"bye darling," he says
" bye honey love you," as she happily replied back."
As he hangs up his phone he looks down and says "come on baby suck my dick harder, or how else will you be Unicef's
ambassador?"
It was the hot, sexy and naked bollywood actress priyanka chopra sucking his dick off like a cock crazed slut.
Well she had to if she was gonna be UNICEF ambassador.
"Tell me bitch what does UNICEF stand for?" he asked her
Priyanka replied in a slutty voice, " United Nations Children Fund why?"
"wrong bitch, stands for Unlimited Cock Experience Fucking."
and with that he rammed her head onto his cock and forcefully made her deepthroat him.
Priyanka was moaning pleasurably to the abuse not to mention the high pay raise she would receive and the
opportunity to be Unicefs ambassador.
THe manager shoved his cock out of her mouth and held her mouth forcefully and said,
"Okay slut, I'm asking you one more time u wanna be UNICEF's ambassador, be our one time sex toy ,"
"YES," Priyanka replied earnestly."MAke me your one time sex toy please." she begged as she conntinued to suck him.
Sucking his dick got Priyanka so horny that she she started cupping her breasts with her hand. She then
started tit fucking him, up and down his shaft went between her knockers.
"you like that don't u," she sluttly said
"Of course baby," but we aren't done yet. We have a lot of hard work to do still." as he moaned with pleasure
Priyanka was too busy sucking on his juicy cock.
If one thing Priyanka was proud of it was her blowing skills. Man could she suck dicks. She realized the
dick was getting bigger in her mouth and was starting to tense up, when suddenly
he quickly slapped her nice juicy ass and pulled his cock out of her mouth.
"Don't want to cum early do we baby." he said with a nasty grin
He moved his hand down to Priyanka’s hole and inserted three fingers. He began to
fuck her with his fingers as he started sucking on Priyanka's clit. She moaned louder and louder, “Oh God! Fuck
me with your fingers… fuck me! Ohhhh… I’m gonna cum soon… I’m gonna cum… I’m…
ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yes!” Priyanka cried out at last feeling her first orgasm of the encounter.
Her whole body tightened, her nipples got extremely hard and she loved every second of it.
After allowing Priyanka a second to recover from the orgasm, he then stood up and told her
to roll over.
Priyanka knew what was coming. She quickly got on the sofa.
"GEt on all fours slut," he said
" oohh doggy style, I love being fucked like a bitch in heat."
She had barely settled down when he slammed his thick shaft straight in, making her moan with pleasure.
" That's it," she said, "Fuck me Fuck me hard, Fuck that wet tight pussy of mine," she yelled
THe manager needed no second encouragement and was thrusting like crazy.
in out in out her groaning like mad, it was such a tight pussy. After a couple of minutes, her pussy got wetter
and tighter. Priyanka was moaning and screaming
"OHH harder, fuck me harder," she screamed. " FUck me like a whore, ohh." priyanka moaned.

He started pumping faster and faster and now his thrusts were harder and deeper then before. Priyanka was in
heaven, moaning and writhing her body against the manager's cock. When he realized how tight Priyanka's pussy had
gotten, he then removed his cock out of her twat and put it in front of her lips and she started started
blowing him again.
" AHh," he shouted as he cummed into her mouth. " that's it baby drink it all."
but Priyanka couldn't it was like a garden hose that wouldn't shut off. So much cum had fallen out of her
mouth and onto her big tits.
While the manager was relaxing, Priyanka had just worn her beautiful lacy, partially see through purple bra
and panties, then she asked "So I get to be UNiCEF's ambassador?"
"Not yet baby, not yet, a few more rounds are still to go" he said with a smile.
" Oh but your done dude. That cock of urs ain't going up," Priyanka said in a slutty voice.
" yes baby but you see in business, communication and networking are important for success." the manager smilingly
said in a matter of fact tone.
"so whos the next luck guy?" priyanka said with a grin.
"not guy but guys slut.." he said

Suddenly the door opened and out popped a bunch of guys.
"wHO are all these people?" Priyanka said shockingly.
"Friends" the manager replied, "the lucky guys that also get to shoot loads at you."
Before Priyanka had any idea what was going on, the guys just jumped on her like a pack of hungry wolves.
Two held her hands and two held her legs. One took his belt off and wrapped it around her neck like a dog leash.
"Wait!" Priyanka shouted, " Theres's way too many guys and there so rough."
"Oh well," the manager said, " better get used to it darling, it's gonna get rougher, so any last requests."
"Just don't rip my bra and panties i love them alot." PRiyanka implored.
Before she knew it a pair of hands slid her purple panty straight down, and another pair of hands unclipped her
prized purple lacy bra. It was taken off in seconds and thrown onto the floor besides her panty.
the manager started chucking.
" Why are you laughing?" PRiyanka snapped.
" CAuse u have no idea what your in for girl, or should i say slut." THe manager spoke.
Before Priyanka could say a word, One of the guys pulled on the leash pushing Priyanka forward.
"On all fours bitch." he ordered.
Priyanka decided it was best to play along. So she went on all fours.
He started pulling on the leash and dragged her across the stairs and into a nice lavish bedroom.
Another pair of people lifted her up and threw her onto a king size bed with silk sheets.
Priyanka realized her predicament that she was going to get fucked like no tommorow. She decided to make these
guys cum quickly as possible.
"Alrite boys get ready," Priyanka said with a smile on her face.
She grabbed the closest cock to her with her left hand and pushed it into her mouth.
"Mmmmm," she said as the cock was jammed in her mouths.
"Thats it baby suck my dick, Oh yea,"
Two of the guys went behind Priyanka and started rubbing her inner thighs and clits.
"Mmmm," Priyanka moaned while she was sucking a cock. After a minute the guy pulled his cock out
and forcefully kissed her and shoving his warm tongue into her mouth. After he forced her mouth over his cock, he
force fucked her mouth.
" ahh, yes that's it baby, keep sucking."
Suddenly he cummed into her mouth, and wat a shot, it was too much for Priyanka and she had to pulled out.

"Okay girl time to test ur acting skills," they all leeringly said.
"yea baby, your gonna act like a cheap slut. one of the guys said."
"I’ll let you boys do whatever you want to me. You can fuck my throat.
You can fuck me in the ass. You can fuck me and fuck me until I scream in pain; then you can fuck
me some more. I want to be your dirty little slut. You can choke me, impale me, and cum all over my face.
I love that! Do whatever you want to me. No matter how much I cry. I want your cocks in all
my holes at once! Cum deep inside me! Drown me with your cum! That’s what a dirty little slut
like me is for!” Priyanka said.
The guys needed no further encouragement.
Before Priyanka knew it she was dragged over a guy's body until her sexy glistening ass rested on him. She could
feel the hard cock nestled between the cheeks of her ass. The guy then cupped her tits, his thumbs rolling over
her hard erect juicy nipples.He then grabbed his cock and pushed it inside her mosit wet pussy. Priyanka
then tightly pushed her ass against him just to get him in deeper. Once he buried his cock completely in her pussy
another guy went in front of her and put his cock on the entrance of her vagina.
"So baby ever had a double penetration before?"
"Ofcourse" Priyanka replied happily, "lots of time, I love it when two guys ramming me simultaneously in two holes."
" you heard the bitch, take your cock and put it in her pussy too."
Before Priyanka could protest, the guy jammed his cock into her vagina.
NOw PRiyanka tight pussy was clenching both thick cocks.
"Say the magic words baby,"
" Fuck me oh please fuck me," Priyanka cried out
Priyanka's hot cum flowed out and dripped between her legs while her hips rocked back and forth.
In and out they went and with it Priyanka's hot cum spreading all around the inside of her juicy thighs and legs.
Priyanka could feel their hot cocks rubbing together while matching they initally tried to match their rhythms.
Within seconds they got the pace, Priyanka rocked her hips against them arching up to pull the guy underneath in deeper
and then pressing down on him so the guy on top could bang her G-spot continously.
PRiyanka was writhing between their bodies. "OHHHH yea OHHH yea fuck that pussy, make me feel like a slut OHHHH yea,"
Priyanka moaned in ectasy.
It was too much for one of the black guys and he twisted Priyanka's head and rammed his thick cock into her mouth.
NOw Priyanka was sucking a black meat and getting a double vaginal penetration.
The black guy was sliding it in and out and deep down into her throat as it was another
pussy. within minutes the trio were all were at their peak and shot their hot cum into her three holes simultaneously.
Priyanka had just received the ultimate orgasm of her life as her pussy was being filled with not one but two
cocks. The black guy shot a thick seed into her mouth. She could barely got most of his cum
down her throat. Instead the cum was oozing steadily down her chin and dripping onto her tits. NOt only that but
the guys that had fucked her pussy mericlessly had left their mark too, their hot cum was oozing out of her pussy
and flowing onto her thighs and legs.
"Now we have a real cum glazed bollywood actress." the black guy replied. "Not only are her tits glazed but so is
that tight cunt of hers."
"Yea look at that pussy," It's glistenning and shining to all that cum. It's asking for more."
"Well then, let's give it to her," another guy said.
Priyanka had just caught her breath.
"Get on all fours now slut,"
"Yes master," she sluttingly said and got on her knees and hands.
One guy went went to the front end and stuck his cock out towards her juicy red lips
"suck it he said,"
She took the cock in her mouth and sucked it expertly making awesome sounds from time to time.
Two more guys came and shoved their dicks forwad, Priyanka looked from the corner of her eyes and noticed that she
was stroking two black cocks.
The guy in her mouth got rough and quickly left. Priyanka was surprised and before she could react another cock took
the guy's place.
The guy parted her ass cheeks and placed his cock into the entrance of her ass.
Instantly Priyanka stopped sucking the guy's cock and said," get some lube and shove it down my ass at least?"
" Keep sucking bitch thats not your problem," one of the guys said and forcefully shoved her head toward his cock
forcing her to suck him menacingly.
The guy at her beautiful wet rear shoved the tip of his cock into her ass and then cummed right into it.
" You see he said, we have no lube, so we're gonna supplement baby, so suck hard, we gonna blast a lot of sperm
into that ass hole of yours."
Priyanka smiled and started to jack and fuck more furiously. The two black guys and the guy in her mouth did the same
thing and expelled their loads into her anus hole. By that time THe cum was oozing out of her ass and mixing with
her pussy juices. and and took a new path and flowed down her navel.
" Oh man wat a fucking bolly bitch, lets fuck the daylights out of her."
"Yes," PRiyanka cried, " fuck me like a slut."
Then one guy got underneath her and before he could adjust properly, Priyanaka just slammed right on top of his cock.
Priyanka was gone mad, she was driven by ecstasy.
She was pushed forward and another cock penetrated her ass, going in very very smoothly while pushing out tons of
sperm along the way.
PRiyanka's mind got clouded as her body tightened again. When the guy pressed into her ass-hole, they
moved in a rhythm with Priyanka sandwiched between the,. as one cock entered her, another exited her.
Priyanka was moaning but they were muffled when a dick was shoved into her mouth and then her hands were used to jack
two people off.
this continued on for who knows how long, Priyanka had a cock in her mouth, pussy and asshole and when one shot his
wad another took his place in whatever position was available.
At the end they all just left her. Priyanka was left on the bed. THe sheets were all wet being covered in sweat, cum
and sperm. Priyanka lay in the centre all naked with her pussy and tits glistenning in the moonlight. She then fell
asleep in the bed
She woke up the next morning and took a quick shower, an got dressed.
THe manager threw her a cheque right before she left.
"What is this?" Priyanka said.
"your services for last night. You were the best fucks we've ever had." THe manager said
and "yes your our new ambassador."
PRiyanka left through the door happy that not only was she the ambassador but that she had one of the best fucks she ever had.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
More is coming .....

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Priyanka was at a farm trying to learn how to ride a horse. Little did she expect the type of
lessons the trainer had in plan for her.

story:

The trainer knew he had a one in a lifetime chance to bang the sexy Priyanka Chopra. However,
it would take some wits and intelligence to get the job done. He knew that all actresses,
whether in bollywood or hollywood performed many "side services" to get to where they were.
So the trainer hatched a plan and for that plan, he used his most wildest horse Speedy.
Speedy was a sleek black hose that was rampant and dangerous. He was a difficult horse to
control and that was the key to his success.
The trainer had just put the straddle on the black horse, when a car rolled into the
driveway.
"Time to put my plan into gear," he said to himself.
Out walked Priyanka Chopra, wearing a cowboy's hat, white cotton shirt and tight black leather pants that defined her curves like no tommorow.
" Oh Im gonna have some fun with this bitch," he said to himself. .
Priyanka greeted her new trainer, with a kind and energetic "Hello,"
"So you'll be giving me riding lessons today correct?"
"But ofcourse senorita, I will." he said happily. " I will teach you everything there is to know."
He led her into the stable where he showed her his collection of horses.
"Wow" Priyanka said, "All these horses look so strong and fast."
"Yea they are," he said confidently. "But some of these horses require professionals like me."
"We're just gonna use a normal horse, his name is Speedy and he's perfect for u." He said as he led her to the sleek black horse.
"He's beautiful she said as she went forward to touch the horse, so beautiful."
"Well the straddle's ready madam get on top." He told her.
Priyanka got on the straddle without a problem but the horse started to shake a little.
" Ummm," Priyanka said, "THis is normal right?" she said with a bit of tension in her voice.
"Don't worry Speedy won't harm you," the trainer said, "But yea if you want take your shirt off, that might make him calm down."
"Are you kidding me?" Priyanka said surprisingly.
"yes madam, you see he hates the colour white and well your shirt..."
The horse started to shake some more as if trying to deliberately throw Priyanka off.
The trainer quickly calmed the horse down and Priyanka got off
"Isn't there another horse we can use?" Priyanka said, "One tat doesn't hate white?"
"You see he's the only horse that works well with humans. Most of these horses have never been taught how to carry people. I haven't trained
all the horses and this one is the best especially for females, he gets well along with them."
Priyanka was in a dilemma. She wanted to ride this horse so badly but take off her shirt would not be intelligent at all.
"I won't tell anyone about it if thats your concern," he said
"Okay" Priyanka said.
Priyanka felt very relieved.
"Well in that case why not,"Priyanka said
In reality Priyanka too wanted to strip off her shirt but she felt safe with this trainer.
Priyanka started to unbutton her shirt from the top down. After unbuttoning the third button, her breasts were just popping out as if they
were in prison and were now free.
Priyanka was wearing a neck strapped leporard bra defining the plumpness of her breasts. As she unbuttoned the last pair of
buttons, The trainer saw she had panties to match. Leporard panties thogh sadly he could only see the helm of the panty.
" I'll be seeing all of it soon enough," The trainer thought to himself.
"Well what you think," Priyanka said.
"Beautiful," THe trainer said aloud
" You like them," Priyanka said,?
"Yea very nice," the trainer said.
"Yea got them for $300" Priyanka said matter of factly
"Got wat for $300" He said
"My bra." she said "Why, what were you thinking,"
"Oh," He said. " I thought you were talking about your cowboy hat."
"Oh the hat I got that off a friend." Priyanka said.
Priyanka got on the horse again and this time the horse was responding well. It seemed as if Speedy was also enjoying the view.
Priyanka looked like an amazon goddess on that horse.
The trainer reassured her again, " Don't worry noone's gonna be here for another 4 hours. So no one but me and Speedy are seeing you like this."
"Thats good," Priyanka said
But Priyanka was thinking dirty. Maybe I'll show him a bit more if he gets on my nice side.
So Priyanka was learning the horse. Occassionally getting off the horse to readjust her bra or her pants.
"Time to tease this man a little," Priyanka thought to herself.
She got off the horse and instead unbuttoned her leather pants and pushed them down giving him a clean view of her ass and her perfect
ass crack. SHe then quckly pulled them back up again but kept them unzipped and unbuttoned.
"There too tight, I hope you don't mind? " Priyanka asked.
"No ofcourse not," The trainer said.
Why would he, he just got a clear view of her ass and was more determined he would make her pay for teasing him like that
. She went on another round on the horse and soon they all went back into the barn.
The horse went back into the stable and was just about to get off when she realized that her left shoe had gotten stuck in the stirrup.
Now Priyanka tried to wiggle it out when suddenly she fell over. The horse went into somewhat of a frenzy but the trainer calmed Speedy down..
He got Priyanka's leg out of the stirrup and then took her to the corner of the barn where he had a bed with silk linens posted.
Priyanka was quite scared and breathing heavily making her chest go up and down vigorously practically jiggling her juicy tits.
"The trainer gaver her some water and she drank it quickly. Trickles flowing down her juicy red lips, down her radiant neckline into her
breast cleft.
"Thank you," Priyanka said.
"No problem," The trainer said. " You did wonderful on that horse"
"Yea but I am afraid of it," she said.
"There's worser things to be afraid of," he said.
"Such as?" Priyanka said
"Well I don't know." he said
Sudden'y Priyanka notices something sticking out of the horse, and she asked " What's that stcking underneath him?"
The trainer opened Speedy's stable took him outside and left Priyanka Chopra alone there on the bed. He came back a few minutes
" You must be wondering where I went right?" he said
Priyanka nodded
"You see Speedy has a female lover and so at around this time he likes to have some fun with her and that huge shaft you saw well was his
lets say his jewel.
"Oh," Priyanka shockingly said, "that's huge."
"Yea it is nothing like a human's." the trainer added
"Ofcourse not," Priyanka said,
"Well he said, suppouse you had to make a choice, get banged by a ten inch cock or have bondage sex, which would you choose?"
"Neither are good options," Priyanka said.
"Well you have two choice either get ripped from the outside or get a few bruises." he said "which is it?"
"I'd guess i'll take the ten inch cock," Noone would now really.
" You've expereinced one tat big before," the trainer asked.
"NO," Priyanka said, "nothing tat big too scary."
"It's not tat bad, but kind of fun actaully. After you get used to the size and you start loving it." he said.
"How would you know," Priyanka said , "you took a rod up your ass." she laughingly said.
"No, but I've shoved my pecker up enough hot asses like urs to know they sure love it." he said naughtingly.
"Oh is it really that big?" Priyanka asked.
"Yup" he said proudly. "Why don't beleive me?"
"I do" Priyanka said."
" If you don't why don't you check it out," He said and then he unzipped his pants removed his boxers and shoved his cock right in her face.
"It's big," Priyanka said shockingly.
"Touch it," he said shcokinginly measure it with your hands, it doesn't bite go on."
At first Priyanka was hesistant but he was confident and she meekly put her right hand on his cock. She barely could wrap her hands around it
and it was getting thicker and bigger. Clearly Priyanka knew he was getting turned on. She wrapped her left hand on it and then put her right hand
on the top shaft. It was at least three and a quarter hand lengths in total. Quickly Priyanka drew her hands away.
" Don'y expect that thing to go into me. " she said scaredly.
"Depends," he said " how desperate are you to take it in and depends other people in the industry are there with sizes like me, don't want to be
a newbie there senorita now do we." he added
" you could get a riding lesson right here," he said confidently.
priyanka knew he was telling the truth. " I'm way too scared, i'll prolly just run away or scream like crazy and ruin the moment." she said
"Don't worry I got an idea," the trainer said with a naughty smile."
"what," Priyanka asked. "You want to do it or not he asked,"
"You know u want to?" he further said.
"Okay," Priyanka said lets try it. Though to be honest this massive shaft had turned her on. "What do I have to do," Priyanka said.
"Close your eyes," he said.
Priyanka obeyed and closed her eyes, Before she knew it, a pair of hands went around her hands and she could feel
handcuffs being put on her hand, then she felt a cold sensation of something metallicn her neck, but before neck and she could
react she was forcefully upwards. The trainer then went down to her unzipped pants which were then taken off.
At this point priyanka opened her eyes to see herself wearing only her leporard bra and panties with a metal chain tied to her neck and locked to a
hinge on ceiling suppourt beam. She was practically standing on the bed with her hands handcuffed behind her neck and with a metal
chain to her neck.
"We're going to play a little roleplay. Something your very good at." he said with a zeal."Im gonna break you and you are going to get tamed."
"What priyanka asked?"
"simple," he said. "I'm your master that will continue to play you until you become my obedient slave, think of it as if the hunter is taming an
animal."
" Oh Piyanka said and how am i an animal."
"your undergarments make u a perfect leporard. Now start acting like a good untamed bitch that you are.
The trainer had her tied good so she couldn't move. he first went to her beautiful leporard panties and parted them to the side.
" Naughty girl, you have a clean shaven pussy just as I like it." he said with zeal. He then kissed her pussy and Priyanka moaned instinctively. He then masaged her thighs and instinctively she parted them apart. THe trainer knew he had partially tamed her but he wanted her to beg for his cock so he took his shaft and started to rub it on her clit.
Anntense ogasm rushed through Priyanka's inner thigh and body, making her moan and move in intense pleasure.
The shaft was doing its magic on Priyanka and it was starting to make her horny and turning her on. As he contined to tortue her beautiful body by rubbing his thick shaft on Priyanka's clit. Priyanka's vagina was getting wetter from the inside and precum started to drip out and stain her leporard panites.
Seeing that the trainer moved his hands onto her ass and gave her a quick slap on the ass,
"Mmm," Priyanka moaned out in ectasy.
"Naughty girl, most girls scream and your moaning, your one hell of slut," he said to her. The trainer then forcefully put her legs together and took off her panties while feeling her inner thigh and legs along the way.
Now PRiyanka was almost completely naked, only her bra was covering her juicy tits. But the trainer knew that and instead pushed her bra up and exposed her tits.
"Wow" he said, "What size."
He then cupped her left breast with one hand and started sucking on the right breast.
"So he said you want my cock?" he asked Priyanka hungrily
Priyanka didn't reply.
He then started to suck on her nipple and then suddenly bit it hard,
"OoooooWWWWWWWWWW," Priyanka screamed out loud
" So you want my cock or you don't?" he said
"Yes, yes yes I do," PRiyanka said.
"Beg bitch, beg like a cock craved slut." he said
"Please master," Priyanka said seductively, " Punish this virgin slut with that powerful shaft of yours. Punish me by ripping me from the inside in two, fuck me master fuck me, i'm all yours to obey and command." Priyanka said moaningly
THe trainer cut the chain off and Priyanka fell down, her head in level with is giant shaft.
"Suck it like a bad girl," he said
Priyanka placed her soft lips onto the thich shaft and started to suck it farther up onto his shaft. After a while Priyanka gathered a rhythm and took all ten inches of his thick cock down her throat. THe trainer guided her head onto his cock and started to pump into her mouth matching her rhythm and forcing her to capture his cock. but PRiyanka's cock sucking skills were too much for him and his balls started to tighten and his dick was getting more muscular. Sensing this the guy immediately moved his cock out of her mouth.
" No baby, Im cumming between your tits, not in your beautiful mouth."
"Yes master do that, make my ass sticky and wet." Priyanka said obediently
Without a second hesistation, he pushed Priyanka and Priyanka fell on her back. Priyanka then opened her legs wide
"fuck me oh please fuck me, put that cock in me master, " PRiyanka said, "My pussy is all yours master," Priyanka moaningly said.
The trainer then shoved the tip of his cock onto her cunt, He then slowly entered her and started to penetrate her cunt
"Ahhhh," PRiyanka moaned.
"I thought you thought it was too big?" the trainer said.
It was for the sexy Priyanka but as if by magic her pussy had adjusted to his massive size. It had expaned to twice its size. Her G spot was continually being hit as he started to thrust inside her.
"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," Priyanka moaned loudly, " I'm gonna cum soon... I'm gonna cum... I'm...
ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yes!" Priyanka cried outside at endure feeling her first orgasm of the encounter.
"AHhHhhhhhhhh," PRiyanka said as she was having an orgasm with this big shaft. Her whole body tightened, her nipples got extremely dense and she was loving every second of it.
After a few seconds the trainer couldn't capture it and pushed out, he then placed his cock between her tits and exploded between her tits, covering her tits with his thick white seed. It was all over her tits. The trainer opened up her hands and Priyanka scooped up the white cum with her hands and started to lick it clean.
Priyanka cleaned herself up, put her clothes back on kissed his beautiful cock with her juicy red lips and left.
PRiyanka left happy and the man had the fuck of his life.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Priyanka Chopra scene from fashion being banged by the black guy and his two friends

"Oh my God, your cock is sooo big. I don't think I can take it all". Priyanka muttered as another black cock threatened to split her tender pussy.

"Of course you can, you were born to serve black cock. Lower yourself down and take a few more inches in. That's it, you are such a naughty slut."

Priyanka loved being told how naughty she was, being told what a whore she waslLowering herself down, she took another 6 inches in.

"Oh it is wonderful. I do so love your black cock in me. It feels so big, so powerful..."

And with that Priyanka, placed her hands on Charles's chest and started to move herself up and down his black pole, just taking 6 inches in for now, loving how his cock stretched her pussy. Charles was amused by her reluctance to take all of his cock, clearly serving Smith and Randy had not yet stretched her pussy sufficiently for her to feel confident to take in all of his weapon.

Priyanka in turn looked down at Charles and felt something special for this man, something she did not feel for any of the other black men that had fucked her. She wanted to please him and his dick more than those other black brutes. She quickly concluded that this must be because it was Charles who had first introduced her to black cock; it was Charles who had first dominated her, spanked her, taught her that she was a slut. a slut for black cock and it was his cock that was the first to give her any true pleasure. Therefore he was the man she most wanted to please.

With this in mind she endeavoured to take more of his black cock in. However, before she could do anything about this, Charles had decide to take things into hand and had decided that all of this delicate half way house fucking may be suitable for Indian boys, but for black men, it was they who called the shots. It was they who decided how much cock a bitch could handle and it was they who would dictate the pace of any fucking. So, without any warning, he slammed all of his 12 inch boner up her small delicate Indian pusssy.

"Take all of my cock, you fucking bitch". Charles shouted, as he proceeded to slam her with his mighty dick. "You Indian sluts need to be taught how to handle big black cock. We do not make love to you, we fuck you and you need to be fucked properly. That's it bitch, take it all..."

"Ahhhhh, it is so big. Oh my God, your cock feels so big in my small pussy. Ohhh please. Don't. Take it out, it is going to split me..."

Priyanka had been taken aback by Charles's sudden assault, she felt a little weak at having another giant cock fuck her. And Charles was fucking her and fucking her hard. He was sliding all 12 inches in and out of her now soaking wet pussy. And naturally, while he fucked her, he was also vigorously spanking her small bottom with both hands on both of her lovely cheeks, making them red and sore as any Indian bitches bottom should be as they served their black Master.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Priyanka's ultimate

part 1:

Paul drove to priyanka’s house. On the way he made a slew of phone calls, extending invitations to the events that were about to unfold at his father’s house. He then called priyanka and instructed her to meet him outside. She was to wear only a trench coat and black underwear. For fun, he told her that she had to hold the trench coat open until he arrived. He was delighted to see her sexy body awaiting him at the curb minutes later, obediently flashing everyone who came by. As Paul stopped, priyanka covered herself and jumped in the Land Rover. “Put this on,” said Paul, handing her a blindfold. She did as she was told. “My father wants to see you,” began Paul. “He’s become quite the fan.”

“Why does he want to see me?” asked priyanka coyly.

“I’ll let him explain,” said Paul. The drive was only about 25 minutes. There was not a lot of conversation. Occasionally Paul would reach over and stroke priyanka’s leg or grab her boob, little things to maintain ownership of her body. When they arrived, Paul exited the SUV and helped priyanka down. He guided her up the stairs to McKay’s rather extravagant home. priyanka could hear a fountain gurgling behind her. The doors opened as they approached. Paul led priyanka down the main hall to Dr. McKay’s study. The door shut and locked behind them.

“You must be priyanka,” said McKay. “Paul, take off that blindfold.” Paul did so. priyanka glanced around the room. Dr. McKay stood in front of his large desk in fashionable attire. Lining the walls were a number of men, all dressed in black suits. They all wore masks. “Mr. Seth McKay,” said Dr. McKay, extending his hand.

priyanka shook it. “I’m priyanka,” she said softly.

“Don’t be so shy, priyanka,” said McKay reassuringly. “We’re all big fans of your work. There are no secrets here.” priyanka’s first thought in response to this remark was that if there were no secrets, why all the masks? She dared not say it, however, still unsure of the situation she was in. “priyanka, I’d like to help you with your career. See, everyone here is a prominent doctor in the community. We have kind of a, for lack of a better phrase, a ‘secret club.’ We try once a year to take a new medical student under our wing and groom her for her life as a doctor. We have chosen you, and tonight you are going to show your appreciation.”

“And how will I do that?” asked priyanka.

“Simple!” shouted McKay. “You just have to roll the dice.” With that Dr. McKay stepped to the side and waved his hand over his desk. On it was a pair of dice.

priyanka stepped forward in attempt to understand what he meant. “Roll the dice?” she asked.

“There are of course a few more rules than that,” explained McKay. “Rule #1: If you roll doubles, you roll again.” priyanka was still confused. “Rule #2: You keep a cumulative total of every roll.” No help there. “And Rule #3: Your cumulative total determines the number of men in this room that you have to fuck.”

priyanka’s eyes grew large. Now she understood the game. She started feeling a bit nervous. “And if I don’t want to?” she inquired.

“Well, if you don’t want to, we’ll just send you home. However, the rewards for your efforts tonight will be great. First and foremost, you will become my personal shadow at work. You’ll be able to learn everything I know about medicine. You’ll also gain the trust, not to mention the contacts, of all of these powerful men.” Dr. McKay spoke confidently and convincingly.

priyanka did not know whether to feel privileged or insulted. Ultimately, she made the decision to pick up the dice.

“Excellent,” said Dr. McKay.

priyanka shook the dice in her hand. She threw them onto the desk. She nearly gasped audibly when they showed double fours.

“That’s eight so far. Doubles means you roll again,” reminded Dr. McKay. He leaned in with a whisper, “And in case you were wondering, there’s no going back now.”

priyanka picked the dice up one more time and gave them a toss. Snake eyes. She was astonished at her run of bad luck.

“Ten and another roll,” said Dr. McKay.

priyanka feared a third roll. She considered the idea that the dice were somehow rigged. She supposed it did not matter really. She tossed them one more time. She was both relieved and overwhelmed by the result: a nine.

“For a grand total of 19,” said Dr. McKay. He turned priyanka toward the rest of the visitors. “Gentlemen,” he began. “priyanka has decided to give herself to us tonight.” He then turned toward priyanka, “Now we do have a slight problem. priyanka, including myself and my son, there are only 15 of us here. You rolled a record, actually, and we weren’t quite prepared for that. So, you’re going to owe us four fucks that any one of us will be able collect whenever we feel so inclined. Understood?” priyanka nodded her head. “Great!” exclaimed Dr. McKay. “Let’s begin, shall we?”

Priyanka removed her trench coat and positioned herself in front of the desk with her palms flat on the leather top. Priyanka peeled off her thong and spread her legs a little farther than shoulder width apart. She then unclasped her bra and let it fall to the desk. priyanka now stood in black high heels, braced for what was to come. The sound of zippers dropping was deafening. A line formed behind priyanka. The first masked man stepped forward. He cordially kissed priyanka’s back before inserting himself into her pussy. priyanka bit her lip as he went in, not yet moist enough for easy access. The man started moving in and out of her slowly. As he fucked priyanka, It took a few minutes for the first man to finish up. He blew his load inside her, kissed her back once more, then stepped aside.The second masked man stepped forward. He performed the same ritual, first kissing priyanka’s back, then inserting his cock into her pussy. This man was a little bigger than the last. priyanka was quite soaked now, so there was a lot less pain. The man would switch from leaning over her cupping her boobs to arching back and thrusting upward. He shot his load, kissed her back, and stepped aside. This routine continued for about thirty minutes. priyanka noticed that the men were apparently lined up according to cock size as they were getting bigger each time. Some men took longer to cum than others. Number 6, to priyanka’s relief, had taken no time at all. Another ten minutes passed and priyanka was on masked man number 10. The shape and size of this cock was immediately something priyanka welcomed. He hit her g-spot almost immediately, and priyanka could not help but moan. Number 10 was the first to make priyanka orgasm. As priyanka yelped in pleasure, her cell phone rang from her trench coat pocket.
Number 10 gave priyanka a kiss and stepped aside. priyanka did not know how much more of this she could take. Now that her senses were completely aroused, her orgasms came more and more. As soon as number 11 entered her, she came. She came two more times before he finished. She came twice with numbers 12 and 13 as well. Then it was Paul’s turn.
Paul kissed priyanka’s back and stuck his dick inside her. He nearly lifted her off the floor as he brought his hips upward. priyanka recognized this cock without even looking back. She had fucked it many times before and always welcomed its return. Paul’s endurance was no different this evening. He fucked priyanka for 10 minutes himself, pulling her into a wheelbarrow position in order to achieve maximum depth. priyanka’s arms were fatigued. She had to lower her chest to the desk for support. Paul pumped deep inside her until he exploded. priyanka panted from exhaustion.Then McKay stepped forward. He helped priyanka onto her back on the desk. He shoved his massive cock into her aching pussy. priyanka almost could not stand the size. He was so large. He moved slowly but deliberately, squeezing both of her breasts gently as he glided in and out. priyanka felt an intense pleasure building up inside her. Dr. McKay saw it coming and pinched her nipples. priyanka nearly blacked out from the orgasm. McKay definitely knew how to fuck. He brought her to orgasm four more times in this manner before allowing himself to cum. He did so with great gusto. Wave after wave of semen spewed inside priyanka’s cunt. As McKay’s balls gently slapped her ass, priyanka stared into his eyes with deep appreciation. After the last squirt, McKay continued his rhythm. His dick stayed hard. priyanka was dumbfounded. Moments later, Dr. McKay came again with as much force as before, filling her up a second time. He leaned down and kissed her on the chest before removing his cock from her thoroughly abused fuckhole.

Priyanka thought it was all over but she was so wrong. "well" McKay said "time for the other four to finish you up. Number 10,11, 12 go finish the job."

Priyanka continued going back and forth between the two, both were rock hard. Number 10 told her to get on the bed, on her hands and knees. She did as he asked. Number 10 got on the bed behind her. Number 11 stood up and took Number 10s place. Priyanka could barely get her hand around his huge cock. She jerked at Number 11 prick while she sucked on Number 12’s. She moaned hard as Number 10 slipped his cock all the way into her. Number 10 was about 6” and slim, but it felt like heaven to Priyanka. She instantly came as Number 10 began to pump her pussy, his loose handing balls slapped against her clit. The sensation drove her mad with passion. She dropped her head and shoulders onto the bed and fucked back into Number 10 as she came again. Number 10 slapped her ass hard.

“Get a cock in your mouth, girly.” Number 10 said as he slapped her ass harder.

Priyanka got up again and Number 11 pushed his big cock into her face. Priyanka used both hands to balance on the bed and could only use her mouth. Number 11 rubbed it on her cheek and mouth, Priyanka licked at it then finally caught it in her mouth and got as much of it in her as she could.

Number 10 fucked her harder and faster, her pussy was burning, she came again just as Number 10 let his load fly inside of her. In he intoxicated state she had forgotten about condoms. That thought wouldn’t cross her mind till the next day.

Number 10 slipped out of her and laughed about how tight she was as he walked to the table to sit with Number 11and do more drugs. Priyanka laid on the bed on her back, it was not Number 12’s turn.

Number 12 climbed the bed and Priyanka spread her legs. Number 12 put them on his shoulders and pushed his cock into her. Priyanka went back to sucking Number 11 cock as Number 12 fucked her furiously. She had a slight orgasm when Number 12 also came insider, with what seemed like two liters of sperm.

Number 11 took his turn getting between Priyanka’s sweet thighs. She grabbed her knees and spread as wide for him as she could. This was the biggest cock she had ever seen and she expected it to hurt some.

It did. Number 11 was anything but gentle as he plunged into her with all 8”, bottoming out her tight pussy. Priyanka moaned with pain and pleasure. Her pussy was stretched to the extreme, tightly gripping the huge beast ravaging her insides.

“Your cunt is so tight, it’s almost hurting me.” Number 11 said.

“It hurts, hurry please. Not so hard.” Priyanka said.

Number 11 slowed his pace a little; Priyanka’s pussy began to stretch to accommodate his girth. The pain slowly went away and was replaced with a burst of pleasure from her pussy she had never felt before. It wasn’t an orgasm, but a continual feeling which this huge cock was making her feel.

Number 11 took his cock out of her and the suction effect cause a loud flop to explode from her. She was soaking wet.

“Lay down, I want to ride that thing.” Priyanka said.

Number 11 laid on the bed and Priyanka straddled him, she held his cock and positioned her pussy over the head. She slowly slipped it in and then gently sat on it. Soon she had almost all of it inside of her.

She smoothly bounced up and down on the beast, rubbing her clit, Number 11 pinched her nipples. She came hard.

Unbeknownst to Priyanka, as she was enthralled with Number 11 cock impaling her stretched pussy, Roy had taken off his clothes and got on the bed behind Priyanka. Her first clue came when she felt his finger tickling her butt hole.

Roy pushed on her back and she was now directly face to face with Number 11, her breasts pressed against his chest. Number 11 pushed into her; she came again with Roy’s finger in her ass.

Number 10 was back on the bed kneeling next to Number 11; Priyanka took his cock into her mouth without thinking about it. She tasted her own pussy and traces of his cum. Her head was swirling with passion.

Roy was now squatting above her ass, he aimed his cock at her ass hole and slowly pushed it in. Priyanka’s ass was a virgin and the new penetration was painful, but nothing compared to Number 11 first pounding of her pussy. Roy was considerably smaller than Number 11.

She lay still on top of Number 11 as Roy slowly began to explore her non-virgin ass with his cock. He slowly stroked in and out. She had to take Number 10’s cock out of her mouth in order to breathe; she felt a powerful orgasm coming on.

“I’m going to cum.” Number 11 said.

Priyanka didn’t reply, she just lay there, filled with cock, breathing hard and moaning softly. Number 11 cock erupting inside of her sent her into orgasm, her body shook and she instinctively began to milk Number 11’s huge cock. The added motion brought Roy’s cum shooting deep into her ass as she was coming. Roy pumped her ass as he emptied his balls into her. He finished and pulled his still stiff prick out of her ass.

Priyanka slowly rolled off of Number 11, his now half hard cock flopping out, making a squishing sound in the process. Priyanka just lay on her back, trying to collect herself as her head spun from the many orgasms she had just had.

"lets give her a break and let the jerkers come in" Mckay said.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
“PRIYANKA, there’s no need to put your panties on under that skirt. They’ll just get in everyone’s way.” Gerald said

Gerald was impatient to get going to his friends house. There were at least 7 of his male co-workers waiting on us. This was going to be the first time this group would use PRiyanka as their fuck-toy.

Gerald and PRiyanka rode to the party in silence as usual.
"you lips ahould be used for sucking cock and not talking,"Gerald says to Priyanka
" yes master," replied PRiyanka
Priyanka was pretty much Gerald's bitch and slave in Los Angeles.
Priyanka knew Gerald wanted to all his friends to be able to use her as they wanted. Once we pulled up, PRiyanka followed Gerald into the house.
"This is going to be one hell of an orgy party." gerald told Priyanka
Standing around the doorway were 8 guys and Priyanka could see at least 5 more off in a room to the side. They all had a drink of bottled beer and each of them was checking out Priyanka. PRiyanka only hoped she was worth fucking.
Gerald walked Priyanka to the side room where she saw that instead of 5 more guys, there were 7. She was shocked as she had never been gang fucked by 15 guys before.

One of the guys stepped towards Priyanka and grabbed her juicy tits. He stopped and looked back at Gerald.
“Hey, can we just start fucking her?” he asked.
Gerald frowned and shrugged “I don’t know why you’re asking, it’s what she’s here for. I don’t care what you do with. As long as she gets stuffed full of cock she’s doing what she was meant for.” The guy turned back to Priyanka and said,“Why are you still dressed?” he asked as he drank from his beer bottle.
Priyanka immediately dropped herskirt and pulled off her top and the last time Priyanka saw either of them. “Leave on the high heel black boots” Gerald said " you look more like a slut."
“Look at these tits boys!”Geralde called out as he roughly grabbed PRiyanka's tits with his free hand.

“These tits are going to be bouncing tonight!” he said as he continued to grope each of Priyanka's36C size tits. One of the guys was sitting on the couch with his pants already off and his considerable dick standing up. Enough of the foreplay, get your mouth over here so I can fuck it.” he said to PRiyanka
Priyanka instinctively went to the couch and dropped to her knees.

“Wait," he said to PRiyanka, "you dumb whore, you don’t need to waste any of your holes."
" Bend over the side of the couch here and I’ll stuff this right up your hole.” another guy said, to PRiyanka as he pulled out what looked like a 9 inch cock out of his pants.

Priyanka did as she was told and bent over the couch with her head in the other mans lap His cock slammed into Priyanka's mouth and her cunt was immediately wet when she felt him thrusting in and out of her throat.

anothe guy started rubbing his cock between Priyanka's round ass cheeks
“Gerald, can you get some lube so I can jam this up your sluts fuck hole?” he said to him
“Dude, she's already lubed, Priyanka's just a plaything. Just shove it in there.”
“sweet,he said,"
"you should ask her how she lubed her ass?" gerald asked him
"well bitch how'd you lube your ass?" he asked Priyanka/
"PRiyanka removed the cock out of her mouth and sexily said "I used a nine inch dildo and shoved it up my pretty tight ass master."
"ohh you are a true bollywood slut." he said to her
"you know who i am?" PRiyanka asked questiongly
"of course everyone knows your a bollywood actress but that doesn't matter right now your Gerald's slave for not fucking him and it doesn't matter your just our bitch. Now suck his cock like the indian nympho you are." he said to PRiyanka
with that the other guy forced his cock into her mouth. "less talking more sucking bollywhore."
THe other guy then rammed his thick cock balls deep into Priyanka's ass. Before he could even start thrusting with his cock PRiyanka had an orgasm that shook her whole body. Instead of giving out, PRiyanka sucked on the cock that was fucking her mouth faster and with more force, “Damn cunt, your little asshole is so tight I’m about to fill it” he said to priyanka
“just wait man. I’m about to give her the load she wants down her throat so you might as well cover her face with yours.” Said the man with his cock in Priyanka's mouth.He then put his hand on the back of Priyanka's head and forced her head down the entire length of his shaft. Priyanka felt hot cum shooting down her throat.
“Good enough” the guy in the back said. He pulled his cock out of Priyanka's tight ass, grabbed the back of Priyanka's hair, yanked her off the cock that was pumping her mouth full of cum, and spun her around and down on her knees. Cum was pouring down PRiyanka's chin as she knelt in front of her cock.
“Here Priyanka, I plan to see you covered and filled with lots of cum before the nights over slut” He jerked his cock and splashed his load all over Priyanka's sexy face. The two of them had been fucking her holes so hard that Priyanka forgot about the other men in the room. Now, PRiyanka's face covered with cum, Priyanka saw 13 strangers and her sex master Gerald with cocks out, ready to use her as their fuck whore.
Now to make the night exciting, Gerald said.
Gerald got on the sofa and PRiyanka got on top of him.
"say the magic words slave" he said to PRiyanka.
"please master, please shove you big white cock into my pussy." PRiyanka said
"I said beg not ask bitch" he said to Priyanka. "Prove that my dick is worth going into your cunt."
"Please sir, please I beg you shove your white dominating dick into my soft tight indian pussy."
"Ben, my car keys are on the table, open the trunk and bring the bag here."
" kk Ben said." to Gerald, "be right back."
Now he turned to the naked Priyanka sitting on his lap.
"Alright Priyanka Chopra your nickname is PC,"
Priyanka nodded.
"You know what that means?" he asks Priyanka
"Personal CockSlut" PRiyanka moaningly said.
"Good bitch, now to see if you deserve the master's cock." Gerald said to PRiyanka
Gerald took his hands and was rubbing PRiyanka's clit
"MMMmmmmm," PRiyanka moaned. "Please fuck me."
"IN due time slut, in due time." gerald said.
The door opened and Ben came in.
"I brought the stuff" Ben said
He moved PRiyanka off his lap and placed her on her knees. He then went to the bag and came back and then pulled on PRiyanka's hair and then said. Alrite slave lets see how badly you want my cock."he said to her
"you want my cock baby?" he said to PRiyanka
"yes yes yes" PRiyanka said "yes i want cock."
"you want your master's cock," gerald said.
"Yes master i need your cock." priyanka replied.
"well see just how badly you want it," gerald said.
He took out a pair of latex panties and told priyanka to put them on.
Priyanka wore the latex panties and saw that there was a hole in the shape of a heart placed in in the front and back of the panties exposing her pussy and ass for public viewing.
He then got out a big circular metal belt and fastened it to her sexy waist. gerald then took out a sexy black collar with the word SLUT engraved in silver diamonds and Priyanka wore it around her neck. Priyanka then got a sexy matching black bra but when she wore it it just outlined her tits, her tits were fully exposed and naked. and then Gerald gave her a silver necklace that read SEXY SLUT that she also wore around her waist.
"now for the finale." Gerald said.
Gerald got out two metallic dog chains and hooked one to her waist necklace and one to her SLUT necklace.
"On all fours PRiyanka." Geald said.
Priyanka got on all fours.
"wow she sure looks like a bitch." Ben said.
Gerald got hold of the dog chain attached to her neck and said, "come bitch lets go see how you look in the mirror."
he leashed PRiyanka to a mirror and PRiyanka got on her knees again and saw how she looked. Priyanka realized she looked like a complete slut. LIterally. THe necklace read SLUT in shiny silver letters and so did the silver necklace attached to her waist. The metallic necklace was big and dangly but had a red leash attached to it while a black leash was attached to her necklace. Her boots went up to her knees increasng her sex appeal and slutiness. HEr black panties weren't even panties. the two cuts in her panties were in the shape of a perfect heart and completely revealed her pussy and ass. The panties made her pussy and ass inviting for a fuck.
"now come on, its time for you to be the main event." Gerald said.
He held the red leash attached to the waist and told PRiyanka to move to the main hall. THe leash was between her legs and was rubbing on her clit making Priyanka continually moan.
Once in the main hall, Gerald took out a handerchief and wiped PRiyanka's face clean of all the cum. he then splashed water on her face and cleaned her face up. He got lipstick out of his coat and told her to apply it.
Ben said "man she has juicy lips can we use her now." he said to Gerald
"of course you can dude but no one cums on her face only I do that to this sexy face fair." gerald said.
" fair enough we'll cum up the rest of her body." ben said.
Gerald then threw the leash on the ground and said "she's all yours dude fuck her as you like."
PRiyanka knew she was in the one hell of a fuck stuck in a house with 15 horny guys.
"Ben got in front of her and reached down to grab the backs of PRIYANKA's thighs and lifted the bollywood slut into the air, exposing her pussy to the direct view of the men.

Grinning, another of the men approached and directed the bulbous head of his cock into PRIYANKA's dripping wet twat.

"Oh yeah, baby, stick that big thing in me." priyanka said

It was big, much longer and thicker than the one pleasuring her rectum. It filled her fuck sheath fully.

"Morty and Marty are at it again!" shouted one man as he and the others cheered on the threesome.

Apparently Morty and Marty have done this before, PRIYANKA thought, noting the skill with which the two studs performed. They held her comfortably and managed to drive their shafts into her with the deepest possible penetration. In no time, all three were climaxing in an orgasmic fury and PRIYANKA got the first two of many loads of hot cum she would receive that night.

"Okay okay you guys," came the voice of a fortyish, balding fellow. "Time to share. Bring her over here." He was seated on one of the couches, but as he said 'Here' he pointed to his erect prick.

"Yes! Yes! Share me," panted PRIYANKA. "I love to be shared."

just then a phone rang.
'who's phone is it?"
"Thats my phone." PRiyanka said, "IT's my dad."
"Give her the phone" ,Gerald said "otherwise we won't have our slut."
Marty handed her the phone and PRiyanka turned it on.
"Hello daddy how are you." PRiyanka said.
"Im fine darling how's my beautiful daughter." PRiyanka's dad said.
" good daddy, u" PRiyanka said.
"Going to bed soon but wanted to say goodnight so how was the audition." priyanka's dad said,
"Very good I had to audition a couple of people there all nice and very suppourtive," PRiyanka said
Just then Morty, carried PRIYANKA across the room and as into the balds guy's lap to which she moved up and slid off Morty's dwindling erectionand slid onto the erection of the bald man. PRIYANKA felt his hard fleshstick burrow into her fuck furrow and pressed herself close against his warm body.
"mmmm" Priyanka whispered.
"So my beautiful girl be my good daughter." PRiyanka's dad said.
"Of course daddy I'll be good, bye. daddy" Priyanka said
"bye" her father said and hanged up the phone.
Gerald then turned the phone off . "don't want no more interruptions but got an idea,"
Gerald then went forward right beside Priyanka's face with his cock in front of her beautiful face and said, "PRiyanka you slut, get off joe's cock now."
"why" Priyanka asked.
"Slaves don't question." Gerald said and anyways I have a few questions for you."
Priyanka got off his cock and Gerald then put her on her knees.
"kk first question, does you daddy know what you do?" Gerald said
"No master," Priyanka replied.
"Are you a good or bad girl PRiyanka?" Gerald
"Im a bad girl a very bad girl." Priyanka said
"And bad girls need to be punished.." Gerald said
"im such a bad girl i need to be punished punish me with all these cocks." Priyanka hotly said
"has your daddy ever punished you," Gerald said
"No master, my daddy has never punished me," PRiyanka said.
"I got it" one of the guys said. Lets give her a roleplay.
"what you got in mind harris," Gerald said.
"simple" Harris said. "Priyanka is a slut and her dad found out therefore Joe acting like Priyanka's dad punishes her."
"i like the story" joe said. " so when do i act."
"ACtion" Gerald said. "and don't forget look at the audience priyanka you bolly slut."
Joe got off the sofa and said the following dialogues. "PRiyanka why are you late again?"
"Sorry daddy" Priyanka replies.
"You know i hate when you come home late and why are you dressed like this." Joes (dad) says
" sorry daddy I was at a friend's house and we started daring each other and I got stuck in this costume." Priyanka said
Harris walks closer and examines her.
:"What's all this white stuff on your ass?" Joe (dad) asks.
"Oh thats nothing daddy," PRiyanka replied.
"what have you been doing PRiyanka," Joe (dad) said
"kk, see daddy, I went to a house party lost my clothes and gave a few friendly favours." Priyanka said sheepishly
"whta kind of favours." Joe said
"favours." PRiyanka said.
"she's such a natural" harris said
"she is an actress" Gerald said.
"a slut actress" harris said.
"shh listen on" gerald said.
Then Joe grabbed PRiyanka by the hair and said"PRiyanka my daughter I don't approve of this so I;m gonna punish you like a good father will."
"sorry daddy please dont punish me i'll be a good girl i promise." Priyanka said in a girly way.
"hmm, let me think," Joe (dad) said.
"please daddy give me a chance to make it up to you." priyanka said
Joe sat down on the sofa. "Turn around daugther" Joe said to PRiyanka
Priyanka did so obediently. Joe then sat down and said "come closer dear"
Priyanka did so .
"Now sit on my lap PRiyanka darling" Joe said.
PRiyanka sat down "but this is wrong daddy"
"shut up my stupid daughter" Joe said with PRiyanka still on his lap. "Just look at you, your dressed like a good slut you have it written all over you." Joe said.
" BUt daddy, your my dady this is wrong" Priyanka protested half-heartedly.
"You want me to tell mommy about this" Joe (dad) said
"No not mommy anything but that" PRiyanka protested.
"You said you wanted to make up to it right priyanka" Joe said
"yes daddy I do" Priyanka said.
"Well then listen to your daddy like a good little girl" Joe said.
"Okay now sit in my lab with your back facing me and your face facing the audience."
"what a sight" Ben chimed in.
joe started rubbing Priyanka's tight protuding nipples together.
"Mmmmmmmmm" Priyanka moaned sexully, "daddy thats so wrong."
"your moaning like a slut my daughter don't you want something else" Joe said.
Joe then used his right fingers and started to rub Priyanka's beautiful clit.
"its so wet my daughter what's wrong." Joe said.
"your making me feel good daddy" PRiyanka moaningly replied.
"Oh im just getting started i'm going to make you really really wet my slutty daughter." Joes said
"Now get ready." Joe said
And with PRiyanka instinctively guided Joe's dick into her pussy and then without warning Joe shoved it in.
"AHHHHHHH" not so hard daddy" Priyanka yelled.
"Shut up slut, Im using you like my sex toy." Joe said
Priyanka then began a rapid pumping up and down of her hips.
Hands, delicate but insistent, someone grasped her shoulders and directed her to bend backwards. PRIYANKA opened her mouth instinctively as she looked up and took hold of the cock she saw, guiding it into her mouth.
PRIYANKA did not lose contact with the couch man, and in fact this bending backward had thrust her pubic mound upward toward him revealing her distended clit to him. He began flicking his thumb against the engorged pleasure organ as he pumped cock into her. PRIYANKA was in a delirium of pleasure.
"That's my good daughter take your father's dick up ur cunt." Joe said.
"yes daddy give me that dick of yours," priyanka said.
"your my slut daughter." Joe said.
"mmmmm, harder daddy harder" PRiyanka moaned passionately.
The cock in Piyanka's sexy mouth came first, shooting wads of sizzling jizz down her throat. PRIYANKA gulped greedily. Then the man pulled free of her mouth.
"Here. Wash it down with this." Her host - she still didn't know his name - upended a bottle in her mouth and she chug-a-lugged half the beer before even realizing what it was. Priyanka continued swallowing and the empty bottle was taken away only to be replaced by another cock driving its way down her sexy throat.

Suddenly her attention was diverted back to her cunt as her "father" Joe began spurting hot semen into her cervix. PRIYANKA almost orgasmed with him, almost but not quite.
Priyanka moaningly said "Yes daddy make me cum make your dirty daughter cum"
It was a delightful feeling nonetheless for PRiyanka having a gush of hot cum pumped deep inside her, and though she had missed this orgasm she would catch the next one, she was sure.
"your my good slutty daughter so satisfy everone else, Jim your next." Joe said.
The dude in her mouth came immediately and not a moment too soon as the cock in her throat spurted. The thrill of the hot sperm shooting down he throat set her off and PRIYANKA climaxed, the contractions of her cunt catching Joe off guard as he was attempting to extricate himself from the slim bollyslut at the time. He stayed inside her as she shook and shuddered and then Joe, and the man in her mouth, separated from her with Joe saying the following parting words, "your such a slut my daughter but your pussy is the best I've gotten." Jo said
"Thanks Daddy" was all Priyanka said. Then PRIYANKA rolled off the couch onto the floor. Her legs were as wide apart as she could get them and she finger fucked herself.
"tha was one hell of a roleplay eh Gerald" Marty said
"of course no wonder shes in bollywood." Gerald said
"let the fucknig continue" Ben said.
"Still thirsty?" inquired a man who moved to stand over her.
"Yes." Priyanka said.
"Open wide. Your mouth." the man said
PRIYANKA did so and the man jacked off his contents. At lest he tried. PRIYANKA was writhing about as she fingered herself, and another man was working his fingers into her ass. Most of his cum splashed around her.
"Do it like this," a slender, oriental fellow suggested as he knelt behind PRIYANKA's head.
"Like what?" Priyanka said.

THe fellow went behind Priyanka and then felt herself guided into a hands-and-knees position on the couch and felt his new cock sliding into her ass. "Ohhhh, mmmmm!" PRiyanka leaned forward, resting her weight on her chest and one arm. With the other she reached back and began rubbing her clit. "Ohhhhmmmm."

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
"fuck yes spank me , " Priyanka moaned. "fuck spank that sexy ass of mine." Priyanka said
the asian dude needed no second invitation and slapped her ass.
"Beg for my cock." the asian dude said. " I said beg slut." Priyanka said.
"Oh please fuck my ass with your dick." PRiyanka said.
"thats better" the asian dude said and he started ramming her ass faster and faster.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm" was all Priyanka could moan out. as her ass was being pound mercillessly.
" oh yea oh yea" Priyanka said.
suddenly the asian dude in her ass screamed "yea" and slapped her ass one last time and pumped his load into her ass.
"take that bitch take that load." he said
"yea give it to me give me all of it." Priyanka said.
The asian dude then got out of her ass and went in front of her face. "suck master"
Priyanka moved forward. She opened her mouth and took the tip of his cock into her mouth, breaking the line of saliva that hung from his cock to her juicy lips. It stretched out too thin and snapped near the tip of his cock and went down from PRiyanKa's lips, down to her breast.

She carried on sucking his cock, working up a faster pace and then quickly moved her head back, taking her mouth off his cock and turned and thrust her head forward and taking another guy's cock to the back of her throat. She bobbed her head up and down really fast and then quickly switched back to the asian dude. His dick had disappeared down her throat and he wasn't a small guy.

"My turn," Ben said. " Lets fuck her up real good for not banging gerald."
Gerald then pulled on the chain collar.
" lets strip her naked." Jo said. "Those panties are getting in the way."
the asian dude had left the house to go back to his wife. One less guy down PRiyanka thought in her head. Anyways,
Gerald pulled her by the hair and made her stand up. Marty came along and took off her lantex panties .
"John come over here and take off her bra."
"sure" John said. He came and unhooked her bra.
Now Priyanka was completely naked wearing only her high heel black leather boots, two slut necklaces and two collars.
John came along and took the dog collar to her waist off leaving only the one atttached to her neck.
"lay on the sofa slave." Gerald said to PRiyanka
"yes master" priyanka said and she laid on her back to the sofa.
"open your legs bitch" John said.
"My turn!" a guy called Andrew said. "Get on your knees bitch!" Andrew verbally assaulted her and from the smile on her face it seemed like Priyanka enjoyed it. Priyanka got on to all fours and started to shake her ass in front of his crotch. She pushed her ass back, pinning Andrew's cock against his stomach. His dick was in between her butt crack and she worked her butt up and down, masturbating him with her tight ass cheeks.

Andrew pushed her ass forward and pressed his cock head against her ass and pushed it in forward, with a hard thrust, his groin slapping against her butt real loud, sending her forward. He slowly pulled back and thrust into her hard, making her go forward again. He did this repeatedly and had her already begging for him to fuck her faster, but he carried on, going slow and thrusting hard, making her scream every time he thrust forward.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh!" PRiyanKa moaned, looking into my eyes. She was leaning on her forearms
Another guy went to the front of her juicy face and Priyanka lowered her head down on to his erect pole, forcing her head down. Andrew stopped thrusting into PRiyanKa hard, so that she could suck him off while he did her doggy style in the ass. He could feel the back of her throat and as He pushed her head down some more, He could feel her throat open up as her throat slowly went down his meat as she started to deep throat him. He moved her black hair to one side so he could watch her beautiful face as she worked her lips up and down my shaft.

He let go off her head and Priyanka started to work her mouth up and down his cock at her own pace, taking in however much she could without being forced, using her hands as well as her mouth.

Andrew started to thrust into her a little faster. PRiyanKa started to lift her ass up into the air so Andrew could fuck her ass more deeply. She stopped sucking the dude's dick and allowed Andrew's thrusts to work her mouth down his white meat and her thrusts back against him, to work her mouth up his cock.

PRiyanKa's lips felt so good around the dude's shaft, if she carried on like this he knew he would blow his load, hence he pulled out and John entered her mouth ferociously fucking her.

"your a good fuck slut a sex toy for us big cocks. Now please ur master." John said while pummelling her throat.
"like sucking on my dick" John said
"mmmmm" is all Priyanka replies while hungrily sucking his cock.

Priyanka then took the cock out of her mouth and screamed "SHHHHIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!"
"Fuck!" Andrew moaned as he pulled out of her and lay on the sofa beside her. PRiyanKa still stayed on all fours, her face pressed against the sofa, still moaning.

John sat on the sofa with his dick erect up.
"sit on my cock bitch" John says
Andrew gets his cock out of her ass and Priyanka gets on top of John.
"fuck fuck me with your monster cock" Priyanka moans to john.
John slaps her ass and tellls PRiyanka "beg for my big cock slut."
"fuck yes fuck spank me" Priyanka says
John slaps her left ass again
"fuck spank me fuck me jus fuck my pussy" Priyanka moans
"fuck yes mmmmmmmmmmmmm spank this dirty whore" Priyanka moans
"say your a whore." John says
"im such a fuckin whore ahhhh, Im such a cumslut whore." Priyanka repeats
"ahh im cumming:" john says
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh ooooooooooooo" Priyanka moans as John cums inside her moist pussy
PRiyanks gets off John and his cum starts dripping out of her pussy and onto her thighs.
"now who wants me next." PRiyanka said.
"we do" a couple of guys said.
Now another guy called Jim a big black guy decided to fuck her juicy cunt.
"You like black things yes?" Jim asked.

PriyankA knelt before JIm and bent her head back, seductively arching her back to give Jim a good view of her ass. She looked into the black man's eyes. Holding the now hard cock over her mouth, she breathed warmly on his tool, "yessssss, nothing turns me on more than a big black cock rubbing against my body, fucking my holes, and shooting its sperm deep within my stomach." PriyankA meant these as sincerely as she said them. Her voice husky with lust, her body language screaming to be taken and fucked.

"Then you'll love this," Jim said as PriyankA felt an object rubbing against her aroused pussy lips.

Priyanka held still, but unconcerned as long as the object was going to fuck her.

Anthony watched as PriyankA's eyes glazed over with lust when Jim inserted the black night stick into her pussy, letting the head tease just within her now dripping cunt. Both men watched as she bent her knees a bit more trying to push the stick further inside.

Her hand tightened its grip on Anthony's black cock beating her lips as Jim moved the stick a few inches deeper into her cunt, slowly turning the stick like a screw. This sensation caused a low moan to escape PriyankA's lips right before she dove onto Anthony's gorgeous cock. Her tongue circled the rim, then teased the underside before heading to those golf ball size balls and sucking them into her mouth one at a time.

"Dayum baby, you look so sexy worshipping my cock on your knees," Anthony eyes were beginning to glaze as well.

"Not as sexy as a black cock makes me feel lover," PriyankA shoved his cock into her mouth. The warmth of his meat filled her mouth as she pushed further still, until her nose touched the top of his cock hair. She could feel the head of this humongous cock deep within her throat, her circulation momentarily cut off.

When she first began deep throating, the sensation of having the air circulation cut off was scary, but when she grew accustomed to the sensation and realized all one needs to do is lift their head a few inches, the battle is won.

Suddenly Jim began moving the stick slowly in and out, finally pushing it in till the handle stopped further penetration. She whimpered at the depth of his penetration but after a few strokes she was meeting the pace of the fucking she was receiving.

"Yes give it to me," PriyankA begged, "god yes fuck me fuck me pleeeeeeease."

Jim moved the stick in and out, then would push it deep, holding it there, then turning small circles within her. PriyankA could feel it pressing against her insides, stretching her pussy in ways it had never experienced before.

She dove onto Anthonys cock, enjoying his blackness sliding past her tongue, through the back of her mouth and down her throat. Her hips began swaying to the rhythm of the pounding she was receiving. "That's it baby, suck my black dick like the whore you are," Anthony urged, "I know all Indian women crave what we can do for you." He grabbed her head and began forcing her mouth harder onto his cock. The slutty lipstick she had put on only an hour earlier was a mere memory now, the large black dick fucking her mouth was the cause, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

"Time for your cunt to have the real thing bitch," she felt the stick slowly taken out replaced by a warm cock that pushed in without introductions. Jim's balls came to rest against her clit as he held his cock inside. She could feel his cock pressing against the magical button her pussy held within.

Slowly Jim began moving his cock from side to side, then in small teasing circles, letting the head of his cock traced around the button she craved to have have stimulated deep within her.

PriyankA began to drown in the situation, she sucked hard on Anthony's cock as Jim slammed her from behind. Her grunts were muffled by the large dick in her mouth.

"You are one hot slut baby," Anthony said, "Perhaps you should speed more often." His cock was completely soaked from the mouth fucking he was receiving. PriyankA was able to take his whole cock now and was using this to great advantage. Suddenly Anthony's cock started to bulge and she knew he was close to cumming. She pulled her mouth off his cock.

"No baby, please, don't stop know, suck that cum out for me,"

"But I want you to fuck me with it"

"Don't worry about that you slut," He smiled warmly and giggled lightly, "this cock will load up all three holes when ever you want it."

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
"Mmmmm, then by all means sir," She dove back onto his cock and began to slowly stroke his shaft with her hand as she sucked furiously at his rim and head. "Cmon baby, give me something to drink, I am so thirsty, I need your cum, please Anthony, fill your lil slut's stomach and mouth with your liquid treasures."

Her body worked on Jim's cock as she felt an orgasm approaching, " ughh, uuhhuuhhh, mmmmm … that's it, fuck me b-b-baby, I am going to cummmmmmmmmmm, AAAHHHHH, " PriyankA felt her orgasm spread through her like a wild fire through a forest, hot, intense. Her cunt grabbed and sucked on the cock who caused this reaction. Her moans vibrated Anthonys cock and sent him over the edge.

He grabbed the back of PriyankA's head and rammed his cock into her. "now babyyyyyyyyyyy, ahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm yeaaaaaaaaaa" The cum was not even tasted in her mouth because of the depth of his cock. His squirts went straight into her throat and began the coating of her insides.

PriyankA bucked and moaned uncontrollably. She felt so sexy, so slutty, so content, and so desired all at the same time. Anthony's cock pulsed as the last drops of sperm leaked into her mouth. She hungrily licked around his shaft, under his balls, careful to lap up all his cum.

"Look at this rich bitch let loose." Jim said.

PriyankA could feel Jim's thick cock streaming into her, feeling her pussy with a strangers cum. "Yea baby, that's it, give this black loving slut all your cum." Priyanka said.

He spanked her as the last tremors of her orgasm rippled throughout her body.

Anthony appeared and slapped his cock on the top of her head. Teasing her and taunting her. "Look at you, you nasty little bitch. Whimpering like a dog in heat and giving up your body for total strangers who have thrown you in the dirt and are using you for their lustful pleasures."

Jim simply smiled and grabbed her head when she came into reach.

"On your back bitch," Jim ordered, pointing to the ground.

"Yes Sir," PriyankA immediately replied,while she fingered her opened ass and dripping cunt, "let me feel your power lover, please, give me that black cock."

"You want this bad don't you slut?" Jim grabbed his cock and began waving the monster around. PriyankA could not take her eyes off the dark totum pole.

"Oh yes, sooooooooo bad baby, you know I do, please," PriyankA was now whimpering and losing all self respect.

"You are a bad bad girl," Anthony giggled, "I'm going to have to punish you."
"Oh please punish me with your big dick." Priyanka replied

"Is your pussy ready for me" Anthony says
"My pussy is so ready for you PRiyanka says."
"what did you say." Anthony asks"
"My pussy is ready for you" priyanka moans. She then sits on the sofa and streches her long sexy legs wide apart
"Penetrate me baby."
Anthony needs no second encouragement and brings his cock close to her clit.
He starts to rub his rod on her clit making Priyanka moan and beg for his cock. Once he is satisfied with her moaning,
Anthony without warning rams his cock deep into Priyaka's tight and cum filled vagina.

"work work it" Anthony says
"Ooohh, aaaah feeling your big dick inside me." Priyanka moans. It was a big dick and her vagina walls were separated
just to contain the dick inside her,
"there you go, you black cock lover."
"make me fucking sweat" PRiyanka sluttily says
"ahh ohh so big so good its so big baby. Priyanka moaningly says. "stretch that pretty pink pussy of mine with that huge black pole."
"With pleasure baby with pleasure. AFter this fucking, you'll be a slave to my black cock." Anthony said. He then started ramming her moist pussy harder and faster with his balls hitting her base.
"aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, oohhhh aahahah. " was all Priyanka could say to Anthony's powerfully fast fucking.
Another guy comes and holds Priyanka by the hair and guides her face to his cock and instinctively PRiyanka starts to suck on it.
"you like sucking on my dick." the guy says.
"Mmmmm" is all PRiyanka can say as she is being pounded by Anthony's monster black cock in her pussy and taking a cock to her mouth.

The scene was too much for Anthony and he took his cock out of her juicy pussy and started to cum on her stomach.
"Ahhh take a shower baby." Anthony said. It was a torrent of cum. The guy in her mouth took his cock out and cummed all over her pretty face covering it with his cum.

"Ahh look what you did dude." Gerald said. "you ruined her slutty face."
"Sorry the guy said couldn't hold myself shes such a slut. This is the best mouth I've fucked in such a long time." he said
Gerald went up to Priyanka and grabbed her by the hair. He then forced her off the sofa and onto her knees with her juicy red lips right in front of his thick erect cock.

"Bitch didn't I say not to get cum on your face." Gerald said to Priyanka
"Yes master" Priyanka replied.
"yOu disobeyed me slut now I'm going to punish the fuck out of you. Gerald said. "I hate girls who disobey me and you disobeyed me twice slut. Now I'm gonna sell you to these fuckers."

"Ben, Shes's now all yours." Gerald said.
"sweet" Ben said. " you had no plans to fuck her did you." Ben said to Gerald
"No this time I want to bring the slut out of her something you do very very well." Gerald said.
"Now I'm going outside till then take good care of her."
"All right then watch this." is all Ben said to Gerald.

Ben took Priyanka by the leash and Priyanka followed like a dog on all fours. They went to the bathroom
and Ben instructed PRiyanka to clean the cum off her face. PRiyanka complied and quickly washed her face. She then quickly dried her face with a towel and applied some new mascara and some new
covergirl red lipstick.
"ready baby" Ben said.
"ready Ben" Priyanka said.
Ben held Priyanka roughly by the hair, "Bitch I am your master get it." Ben said
"Yes master, sorry master " PRiyanka said.
Ben then turned PRiyanka around and pinned her to the door He then took his huge cock out of his
pants and slammed it into her juicy wet cunt.
"oh yes oh yes" priyanka moans "please fuck my pussy." Priyanka begs
Ben then slap her ass to add some excitement. he shoves his dick into his cock five times and takes it out
He turns Priyanka around and onto her knees and then makes her suck his cock for 30 seconds. Ben wanted to savour this bolly bitch at the very end.
"come bitch time to take care of my boys.
An indian guy comes forward and tells BEn he has an idea for a roleplay. He whispers the idea into Ben's ear and Ben gets a big toothy grin.
"I love your idea dude your even more perverted then I am." Ben said.

Ben takes her by the chain and bring her back to the centre amongst all the guys. A guy gives her a shot of tequillla which she happily drinks away. PRiyanka took six tequilla shots and her head started to spin and she was starting to loose all inhibitions she was having.
"stuff my pussy with ur cocks" PRiyanka moans.
Ben knows shes starting to loosen up and so brings his cock forward so she can suck his cock.
He brings his cock forward and PRiyanka immeidiately starts to suck his pole. AFter a few minutes he leaves and a few other guys suck get their cocks sucked by Priyanka's beautiful red lips.
"Mmmmm" is all PRiyanka says. THey turn her lips into a huge mess precum flies everywhere and she spits their ejaculated cum all over her tits and onto the floor.
A guy on top holds her by the hair so she can hear her moan loud and clear.
"You dumb bitch you were supposed to eat that." he says to PRiyanka "Now lick the floor clean like a dog."
Priyanka gets on all fours and for extra show puts her ass up high in the air and licks the cum she spilled clean off the floor like a thirsty dog drinking water.
"Doggy is thirsty for more cum," Ben says while he fingers her ass. "She's perfectly lubed and wet so fuck her like the dog she is." Ben tells the others.
Ben fingers her ass with his fingers and pulls her long black hair. "You'd like that slave?" Ben questions Priyanka
"Yes master I'd love that immensely" PRiyanka replies back sexily.
One of the guy's gets on the sofa and pulls the chain. Instinctively, PRiyanka follows on all fours.
"Sit on it" He says .
Instantly PRiyanka obeys. She gets on top of him and takes his 9 inch cock with both her hands and puts it to the base of her clit.
Another guy came behind the duo and having no patience just pushes Priyanka onto his big cock.
"ahhhh" Priyanka screams.
"Jack just fuck her already." Ben said.
But before Jack could do anything, teh TEquilia, the huge cock in her pussy, and smell of strong sex had gotten to Priyanka senses and so she started to fuck the cock herself.
"Mmmmmmmmm",Priyanka moans satisfactorialy. "So big, so strong" as she straddles and fucks his cock.
JAck was touching his tits and encouraging Priyanka occasionally to go faster and harder. Eventually she was getting tired and started to slow down.
That's when Jim came from behind and pushed PRiyanka forward ontop of Jack.
Before Priyanka had any idea what was going on Jim pushed his huge black rod into her ass.
"Finally a proper double penetration." Ben exclaimed. "Keep going" encouragingly.
Jim was pushing his 9 inch black pecker into her tiny cute ass menacingly with no remorse.
"man its a tight ass its as tight as her pussy if not tighter even after all those cocks." Jim exclaimed
Priyanka was moaning to the double hot rods inside both of her holes. Instinctely both guys stopped momentarily and this stopped PRiyanka from getting an orgasm. Jack smiled saying that they couldn't make her cum yet.
Jim then pulled her hair and started to thrust into her ass again.
"oh yea pull my hair" Priyanka screamed, "yes yes yes yes"
"go faster ahhhhhhhhhh" Priyanka moamed."faster faster" PRiyanka panted
"WHo says blacks and whites can't along" Joe said to Ben "guess what it takes"
"what" Ben says
"Priyanka chopra my sex crazed daughter." Joe said.
Ben just laughed.
Jim gets his cock out of her ass and Priyanka then jumps off both cocks and sucks both Jim and Jack's cocks continously and simultaneously
"ahh" is all both guys can say to the amazing blowjob PRiyanka was giving them.
"suck my friend here baby" Jim said. He was another black guy called Tyrone.
PRiyanka noticed that Tyrone's had a bigger and thicker cock then both Jim and Anthony. But She was too excited to care less so she took half of Tyrone's cock in her mouth.
Tyrone then took his cock out of her mouth and Jim and Joe both came forward.
Joe sat on the sofa and pulled on Priyanka's collar chain. Priyanka moved towards him, Sucked his dick and using her right hand shoved his dick into her juicy cunt.
"mmmm" was all PRiyanka could moan out. "so big so good" Priyanka says encouragingly
"give it to me"
Joe then takes PRiyanka off his cock and turns her around making her sexy back face him.
"Now take daddy's cock up your tight ass."Joe says to her.
Priyanka complies obediently and took Joe's member into her juicy ass. Priyanka had barely managed to shove it all in when Joe who was too impatient rammed his cock into her ass. Joe rammed PRiyanka's ass hard and fast and was making PRiyanka's tits bouce like mad to the rhythm.
"motherfucker fucking me so good" Priyanka screams excitedly. "Oooohhhh yea daddy fuck your slut daughter."Priyanka says.
"is my pussy better then mommy;s" PRiyanka teases John.
"It's just like your mom's nice tight and juicy." Joe commented, now keep fucking my dick with your ass
Anothony comes along and holds Priyanka by the hair and starts to slap her left tits while obsenely commenting what a slut she is having sex with her dad.
Anthony slaps her titties again and says "sensitive titities aren't they sensitive." Anthony says
He then hits her titties again and bites her left one
Priyanka just kept moaning to the assault on her tits and her ass.
"I want ur dick in my ass too" priyanka begs
"Patient darling patient." Anthony says.
Joe stops fucking Priyanka and pushes Priyanka off him. Priyanka was now on her knees again. A couple of young guys in their late teen came over in front of Priyanka smiling.

One of the boys had positioned himself behind her while the others had now positioned themselves in front of her. The boy behind her reached over and pulled her hair and brought her face close to his. He said “You slut!! Do you want to be fucked by this young cock. You like being fucked by boys who are not even half your age? Say it. Tell us that you are whore”. Saying that he twisted PRIYANKA'S face and spit on her.

PRIYANKA said “Yes – make me your whore. I want your young cocks to destroy my body. Fuck me as hard as you can. Don’t show this slut any mercy. He then plunged his cock into her waiting pussy with such force that she moved forward with the thrust and gobbled up the cock in front of her. The boy in the front then caught her hair and started moving her face up and down on his cock while the boy behind her kept pistoning his dick into her pussy. The dicks of the other two boys were now in her hands and she was jerking them off. The room was now filled with her moans and the grunts from the boys and the slapping sounds as they all kept on spanking her. PRIYANKA knew the rough fucking would push her over the edge and gradually she started feeling the build of another orgasm. Slowly she started bucking on the cock in her pussy. Knowing that PRIYANKA was about to explode the boys decided to swap and change positions to delay her orgasm. The boy who came behind her told her “Slut!!! You job is to concentrate on our pleasure. We will decide when you can have your pleasure.”

PRIYANKA was frustrated as she was so close to yet another earth shattering orgasm. The boy behind her started fucking her and he reached over to grab her elbow. He pulled PRIYANKA back such that she was now just kneeling with a cock fucking her from behind. Immediately, one of the boys put his dick between her tits. He held her tits tight around his dick and started moving them up and down – basically he was using her tits to jerk himself off. Soon one of the other boys pulled her head to the side and fed her his cock while the fourth kept his dick in her hand to get a handjob. The boys kept on fucking her for a short while and would then change positions. By now, PRIYANKA was moaning and screaming obscenities at the boys as she was equally enjoying and getting frustrated with their long drawn out fuck while she was not able to release her sexual tension.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
PRIYANKA was overjoyed when the guys made her climb on top. She immediately chose the youngest boy and mounted his big cock. And she started bouncing around on the cock in earnest to get herself off. She could feel the tightening sensation in her pussy and was just about to explode when the guy pushed her off. Immediately one of the others took his place. PRIYANKA did not waste any time. She climbed on his top. But, before she could move he put his arms around her and held her still.

Though for a second she was confused, PRIYANKA immediately realized what was going to happen when she felt the youngest boys cock big cock was positioned against her asshole. The boy then leaned on her and with one huge thrust he inserted the huge dick into her asshole. This is what PRIYANKA'S body needed. All the sexual tension in her body exploded. PRIYANKAwas jerking a lot and her eyes were rolling up as her orgasm took over her body and finally she slumped on the body of the boy under her.

While Priyanka was still recovering, the two young boys got their cocks out of her holes and the other two young studs came into the group. One cock went into her pussy and the other guy shoved his cock back into her ass of another double penetration.
:Mmmmm, aah" Priyanka screams from the intense pleasure of her second double penetration.
"Spank me hard. Pull my hair. Fuck me hard" PRiyanka said as she started to fuck back on the dicks in her pussy and ass.
"yes i love it" Priyanka says
"mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm aaahhh" was all Priyanka could say to the intense fucking. These guys did not last as long as the first but they were still good and a lot faster then the others.
Both guys also shot their loads into her holes and made Priyanka suck their cocks dry.

Joe then came forward and held PRiyanka by the hair. he got her off the sofa and onto her knees.
"My bad slutty daughter. This is how you study for your courses." Joe said to PRiyanka.
"Punish me daddy punish your slutty daughter badly" PRiyanka moaned.
Joe sat on the sofa and Priyanka instinctively got on top of him. But this time Joe made her turn
around putting her back to him.
"Give a show to your audience Your a slut actress after all." Joe said.
Priyanka thought joe wanted to fuck her pussy again so she was putting his cock into her cunt.
"Not this time daughter. This time i'm punishing that ass of yours." Joe said.
Priyanka complied and shoved Joe's cock into her ass. She then started to ride his cock hard and fast and moaning very loudly and pleasurable. The guys were having a blast watching the bollywood star act like a slut in heat and fucking an old guy so hard.
Anthony couldn't take it anymore and decided to get at her again.
"Beg for my cock." Anthony said to PRiyanka.
"Go daughter, go fuck your boyfriend." Joe chimed to PRiyanka
"Please darling oh please darling fuck my cunt with your big black monster rod." PRiyanka said.
With that Anthony rubbed his cock on her clit and PRiyanka started to moan.
Joe moved his hands and tightened his grip onto Priyanka and stopped thrusting into her ass. PRiyanka closed her eyes momentarily waiting for the black cock to enter her pussy.
Before Priyanka knew what was happening, Anthony was inserting his cock also into her cock occupied ass. Anthony had no trouble getting the head of his cock in but then he momentarily stopped.
"Aahhaahhhhh" PRiyanka screamed out loud.
"Stop being such a wuss, just thrust it in." Joe said to ANthony.
Anthony then immediately rammed his meatpole into her occupied tight ass. Immediately Priyanka screamed out loud to the immediate penetration by Anthony. The two guys then started to move their cocks synchrously together so that both went in and out at the same time, PRiyanka could do nothing more then moan in ectasy to the double anal.
Ben and the indian dude came forward. Ben went to her right tits and the indian dude went to her left tits. They both started pinching and caressing her nipples and breast.
"You like the double anal your getting from your daddy and a big black dude. " the indian guy says.
Joe holds her by the throat wants so he could hear her secream and and beg for his cock.
"Get all that cock in there" Priyanka says
"Want us to strecth your pussy," the indian guy said
"Yes stretch my pussy, please strech my pussy like the way my ass is being streched now." priyanka moans approvingly. "so much cock and im loving it"
Ben was getting excited because she was becoming a true slut. But he hadn't broken her enough yet. He wanted to go farther with her.
Anthony and Joe were increasing the thrust of their fucking and soon PRiyanka was moaning in approval. Priyanka could feel both cocks hardening inside her and knew they were about to cum. Priyanka decided to encourage them.
"ARe your small dicks going to able to satisfy me" PRiyanka questioned.
ANthony and Joe didn't say anything but they simultaneously thrusted deep into her asshole in retailation and on hearing her moan even louder cummed deep into her asshole.
"Ahhhh" PRiyanka moaned as she felt the copious warm fluid filling her asshole completely.
Anthony got out and brought his cock in front of her mouth which she immediately shoved into her mouth to clean the saliva with approval. Joe then pushed Priyanka off her and the indian girl came forward sitting on her lap with Joe's cock in her ass acting like a butt plug.
He streched her cunt and then shoved two fingers into her pussy while she was mouth handling Anthony's cock. ANthony got his cock out of her mouth and the indian dude furiously started to finger fuck her pussy.
PRiyanka moaned incredibly and within a forty seconds squirted and had a convulsing orgasm. It was clear and slightly white in appearance.
"looks like some of our cum came out of her cunt" BEn said. "Don't worry, I'll be filling her up real soon." Tyrone said as he jerked his 12 inch black rod.
Joe lifted Priyanka off the sofa and placed on a glass coffee table so that she was lying face down. Ben came forward and slapped her ass twice and opened her asshole.
"It's a magic hole. It went back to its normal small size. AFter all that you think we'd have streched it wide open. Oh well" Ben said.
"PC slut push all that cum out of your ass." Ben said to PRiyanka.
"Yes master anything for you" Priyanka said and with that she used both her hands and opened her asshole wide for the guys to see and started to push the the cum out of her ass. It flowed out like a river and Priyanka could feel it gushing out of her ass. Priyanka felt partially satisfed but her cunt was now on fire and needed a big fuck.
the indian dude whose name was amit pulled on the chain and told Priyanka to move forward. He then made her walk like a dog.
"Now bark like a dog baby."
"woof woof" Priyanka barked back.
Amit then took her back to the coffe table.
"bad dog bad bitch see that mess all that cum you leaked out of your pretty ass "
"oof woof" Priyanka barked back
"well bitch clean it like a dog The glass better be clean." amit said
amit let go of the leash and she licked the table clean with her beautiful tongue. To clean the residue she decided to get hornier and rubbed her tits to make the glass shiny the boys were utterly impressed.

Now another two set of guys came and threw her on the sofa. One lifted her and rammed his cock into her ass and the second guy shoved his cock into her ass for another double anal. They too blew their load into her ass and then another pair of guys came and repeated the process blowing their loads into her ass.
After the two guys were finished, PRiyanka's ass felt so raw but exceptionally well used, except her cunt was now on fire for a cock. Amit and Joe pulled on the collar and Priyanka stood up. Joe slapped her slight pink ass from all that slapping and opened her ass hole which released all the cum in her ass onto the floor. Priyanka also wanted to piss so also decided to pee. The boys laughed at this but they were happy that she was becoming the type of whore that they wanted.
Now Joe shoved two fingers into her cunt and started to fist fuck it making Priyanka moan intensely.
"are you my good daughter my good obedient daughter." Joe questioned Priyanka
"Yes daddy, Im your good obedient little girl."
"Good girl, now do what I tell you to do." Joe said to Priyanka while fist fucking her.
"I need to pay off my debts and loans so I want you to service these gentlemen. think you can handle it." Joe said to PRiyanka
"ANything to make you happy." Priyanka replied.
Joe stopped fucking Priyanka. this time Amit gave Priyanka a tequilia shot to drink so she would loosen up
and parch her dry throat. Priyanka instantly drank the entire shot in one gulp.
Priyanka was now on her knees in a pile of puked cum and piss. However Priyanka soon realized that the drink was laced and all inhibitions that she was having were now going away. Furthermore she was even hornier then before and wanted to get fucked badly. Priyanka instantly went on top of the table and started jiggling her ass to the boys. Amit pulled on the collar and Priyanka got off the table. He then forced her onto her knees and she immediately started to suck his cock.
"Mmmm" Priyanka moaned as she hungrily sucked his dick. She had barely got into a good rhythm when he pulled out of her mouth and Marty replaced him. He fucked her mouth vigorously forcing Priyanka to take his cock all the way to the hilt. Priyanka was througly enjoying the abuse.
"Look amit" Marty said, to him "Your a newbie but sluts like it rough treat her like a sex doll, then she'll enjoy it, like the slut she is."
Priyanka then got on all fours while she was cocksucking Marty. John came from behind and inserted his cock back into her ass. John rammed his cock deep into her ass seven times and by then Marty had cummed into her mouth. Priyanka could feel the warm jizz going into her throat. It was so much for her that she took spilled most of the cum on the sofa itself. After Marty took his cock out of her sexy mouth Priyanka started to lick the sofa and cleaned all of the cum she spilled. She then took MArty's cock again into her mouth and kissed it.
"Oh what a hidden slut you are." Marty said to PRiyanka.
John was also reaching his climax and in a couple of minutes also cummed into her sexy asshole. PRiyanka
moaned to the pleasure of the warm jizz inside her ass.
"You like my cum insider your ass bitch" John said to PRiyanka
"yes yes I love your jizz inside my ass," Priyanka replied. " Cum in me more" She said hotly
John got off PRiyanka and left her there John then left home along with Marty.
"Now you are a complete slut." Ben said. "All that is left is branding you to make you our official slut." he said.
Soon the indian guy amit came and held her arms behind her back. He then forced her to stand . "Time to get branded bitch to become our personal property" he said with enthusiasm.
Ben then went and got out a black inked stamp pad and a rubber stamp pad.
Amit then tightly held Priyanka and Ben got out a black ink stampad and a circular rubber stamp. He then dipped the rubber stamp into the stampad and then stamped it just above her juicy clitoris with zeal and pleasure.
"what does it read baby" Ben said to PRiyanka. "well slave"
"PRiyanka looked down and said "This belongs to the property of Gerald "
"isn't she our slave now so why gerald." Amit said to Ben
"Don't worry dude, the stamp can come off, if you like her enough you can have her." Ben said to him
"sweet" amit said
Ben moved forward and started to rub her clit with his hands and amit held her by the neck. "Now for the grand fucking ready baby ." Amit said to Priyanka
"Yes master, but please fuck my pussy boys." Priyanka moans. "My cunt is on fire and needs a couple of rods." she chided.
Amit sat on the sofa and pulled on the chain. Priyanka got on her knees and crawled towards him. She then got on top of his cock and slid his cock into her wet pussy.
"Mmmm" Priyaka moans approvingly.
"fuck yourself baby, fuck yourself on your husband's cock." amit said to priyanka excitedly
Ben, Joe and John chuckled but were happy Priyanka complied.
Priyanka started moving up and down on his cock. She was surpised by his cock's girth and realized he possessed strong endurance. PRiyanka was enjoying straddling his cock moaning in ectasy with Ben slapping her ass and encouraging her onward.
"shake that ass darling shake that ass" amit said while he slapped her ass.
Priyanka then adjusted herself and fucked his cock while shaking her sexy ass for rest of the guys.
"Cum in that pussy, yea cum in my slutty pussy."Priyanka said
"beg for it bitch beg for my cock ." Amit says
"fuck your dick is so good in my cunt ahh ahhh" Priyanka moans
Amit then stops Priyanka from fucking his cock and gets her off of him.
He then tells Priyanka to turn around so his back is facing him. Priyanka then turns around facing his back towards amit. Priyanka then put her hands above her head and then pushed her hair up in a sexy fashion. She then started swaying her hips on top of amit's cock and then slowly pushed herself down on his cock. She liked amit and she knew he was the man that was gonna give her the most orgasmic fuck. Priyanka slowly went and increasingly went slower and slower onto his cock while moaning obsenely. She then slammed herself on top of his dick and amit moaned surprisngly.
"man your a slut." amit said to priyanka
"Too bad darling, you married a horny unsatisfied cock slut. Now bang me up" Priyanka said to Amit
Amit needed no second encouragement. He touched her fine juicy boobs and then pushed her closer in. Priyanka opened her legs wide open and amit started thursting into her pussy like a madmen with furious speed.
"give it to me please harder harder deeper" Priyanka begs
"shove it all the way into my pussy. " Priyanka begs.
After several minutes of fucking amit slowed down and paused. Ben now wanted to get in on the sexy action and came forward. Amit held her tightly and before Priyanka could respond, Ben started to shove his cock also into her pussy. Amit took his cock out slightly so he could shove his in quickly.
"No No too much cock for my tiny super pussy stop please stop ahh it hurts." Priyanka mockingly said.
Ben got his cock halfway in and then both he and amit vigorously thrusted their cocks simultaneously into her awaiting branded pussy.
"ahhh oh yea" was all priyanka could moan out now she was getting the double vaginal penetration of her life.