• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Plz help

Arman176116

Plz help
This story full link plz
Have you decided to stay here? ”Rampad Mallick, the current owner of the house, asked the couple sitting in front with a curious look. Among the middle-aged couple, the man's name is Apresh Purkayastha and his wife is Mrs. Sunanda Purkayastha. Aparesh doesn't like Sunanda very much, but she seems to be the husband of Gobechara Goche. After surveying his face for a minute, Ramapada began to say, "Actually, my wife and I… I mean… my ex-wife thought of buying this house and selling it a little, but in the end it didn't happen."

"Our plan is a bit like that too য let's see what happens," said Opresh Rampadar, taking the paperwork from his hand and signing.

Ramapada also signed in his place in the paperwork and asked, "Don't you have a son or a daughter?"

"We have three children," Sunanda replied. "The eldest son got married a couple of years ago. He no longer lives with us.

- "Do you have twin girls?", Ramapada asks.

“No. A girl and a boy ", Sunanda replies, and in a tone of surprise asks Palta," Why are you asking all this? "

A little unprepared, Ramapada says, "No, no - I was just asking, don't mind." Then he said in a low voice, "This house will test your patience, and the relationship between you."

Sunanda somehow managed to sign the papers and say goodbye like today. As she was leaving, Sunanda turned around and looked at Ramapada. Why is the same man looking at her with such a crazy look? He kept muttering and saying everything, it seemed as if he was blaspheming. I have never met such a strange person. Time will tell why a cold wind blew in Sunanda's ear as she was leaving the confines of the huge house.

"Understand, this house has something different," Aparesh said to his wife with a satisfied smile. The splendor of this English-era zamindar's house is now largely lost, but if you try it you can repair it and sell it to a wealthy party. The two cannons on the roof still stand with their heads held high.

"How do you feel?", Aparesh asks his wife.

- "I still can't believe, we got such a big house for the price of water", Sunanda came forward and stood beside her husband. He puts his hand on the groom's waist and kisses his cheek and says, "I'm proud of you", looks back at their car and shouts, "Why don't you get off? See what our house looks like? ”

Reactions: 123@abc