• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Pdf Request Thread

King Khan 97136

Dear Siraj Patel sir.
Please post the PDF of these stories.
1. Haseel Pal.
2. Chaska Swad badalnay ka.
3. La Waris.
Please sir post these stories 🙏🙏🙏

Lucky@khan

☆ it's me ☆
Ek story hai jis mai hero ki family doctors hote mujhe naam yaad nhi aarha hai
to kiya uska pdf mil sakta hai

fantasyWriter

Please post the story

"Sexual Encounters Of Three Sisters In Mumbai City"
Part of that story

"You've got a new case Officer " ACP Shrivastava said as he tossed a file on to the desk. The elegant Ayesha pulled her chair closer to the desk and opened the file.

Her skin was perfectly tanned and she weighed no more than 55 Kgs with a 5 foot 9 tall physique . Her looks were so misleading that people often thought her to be a model and her being a police officer never crossed their minds .

"Hmmm... Some drug deal....in Nightlife bar down at M.G Road....I guess I've got a busy night today." Ayesha Singhania said as she got up from her chair, grabbed her blazer and purse and she start to head out.

She was wearing a white shirt that showed the outlines of her bra and a dark blue trousers.

“ Wait … Ayesha “ , ACP Shrivastava called from behind .

“Yes Sir , Ayesha responded .

“I Don’t want you to arrest them right away because the drugs are reportedly coming from Pakistan And Saudi Arabia and we want to find the suppliers .

___;;_;

Aadi bhai

Siraj patel bro plz agar aapke pass agnidas bro ki dono stories k link hain to plz send me