• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Onam celebration with Subi

Aunty123

This is a celebration for onam and I was invited to onam celebration in an aunty's house. There were few ladies and men in the house. Most of the ladies wore saree exposing thier big bellies deep navel. The ladies were comfortable to expose thier bellies to men in the house. Most of them were married aprt from one lady who is divorced but has two children. This lady's name is subi. Subi has a big round belly with big deep navel which anyone would love to pinch and kiss everytime. Subi is an innocent open minded lady and she likes to slide her pallu aside and loves to expose her big belly deep navel in piblic. Whenever the aunties expose thier big round bellies coming close towards me I felt like pinching their side belly, although one aunty (subi) came towards me and exposed her big belly deep navel in front of my face so I took the chance to pinch her big belly very close to her big deep navel. I pinched that aunty's big belly and she made a horny pleasurable sound. When I pinched subi's big belly, subi made a pleasure horny sound
IMG-20190908-014519

Subi: "ahhhhhhh"

Subi loved it when I pinched her big belly. If fact subi doesn't mind when people pinch her big belly. Subi loves the pleasure of her big belly getting pinched. I wanted to ask her in private if she likes getting her big belly kissed on her big belly deep navel. By my luck she went to the kitchen as she was walking to the kitchen, she was shaking and shaking her big belly while walking towards the kitchen. I followed behind her looking at her big belly shaking and shaking. As subi was shaking and shaking her big belly while walking, I pinched her big side belly she checked to see it was and when she saw it was me who pinched her side belly she l smiled and didn't react when I pinched her side belly then I checked to see if anyone was behind and when it was clear while subi was cooking I grabbed subi's side belly and I kissed her side belly.

When I kissed subi's side belly she said

Subi: "someone will look at you kissing my side belly".

Me: "no one is looking at me kissing your side belly".

Subi: "then you can kiss my side belly"

Me: "so can I kiss your side big belly?"

Subi: "yes you can kiss my side big belly"

Me: "can I also kiss your big belly deep navel?"

Subi: "yes you can kiss my big deep navel"

IMG-20190908-014522

When subi said I can kiss her big belly deep navel, I was on cloud 69. While subi was cooking I suddenly went in front of big belly deep navel, I was holding her big belly and I kissed subi's big belly deep navel and I inserted my tongue inside her deep navel and licked the inside of her deep navel so much. Subi closed her eyes enjoying and loving the pleasure while I was kissing subi's big belly and her big belly deep navel, I was kissing and kissing subi's big belly deep navel for an hour and I licked subi's big belly deep navel for an hour then I went back to the living room when everyone was talking and chilling. I even saw some men pinching other men's wives big bellies for fun and some aunties didn't even mind or didn't even react when some men pinched thier big bellies but I was happy I did something better.

After few hours all the men and women were sitting next to each other for lunch. As expected I was sitting next to subi for lunch, when I was sitting next to subi, her side big belly was exposed to me, I checked to see if anyone looked at staring at subi's side big belly so I took the opportunity to pinch her side big belly, when I pinched subi's side big belly

IMG-20190908-014241

Subi: "ahhh you naughty"

Me: "I am a naughty boy and I love to pinch your big belly"

Subi: "oh is it? You will keep pinching my big belly when I don't look and you will kiss my big deep navel in public"

Me: "of course aunty I will kiss your big deep navel when you don't look"

Subi just smiled at me and said

Subi: "I know you will kiss my big belly deep navel"

Lunch was done and everyone was getting ready to dance. One lady turn the light down and the living room was very dark then all the aunties slid thier pallu aside exposing thier full fat bellies with big deep navel and dancing around. The ladies were shaking and shaking and shaking thier fat bellies as they were dancing and the aunties big deep navel was jiggling as they were shaking and shaking thier fat bellies while dancing. The men were staring at ladies exposed fat bellies, some men were dancing with other men's wives. The men who were dancing with other men's wives were purposely holding other men's wives fat bellies and dancing but the ladies didn't mind other men holding the ladies fat bellies while dancing.

Subi also got up and she slid her pallu aside and subi exposed her full fat belly showing her big deep navel to everyone, some men saw subi's exposed fat belly with her big deep navel and some of them wanted to grab and kiss subi's big deep navel there and then but they control themselves for a while, so while subi exposed her fat belly with big deep navel subi was also shaking and shaking and shaking and shaking her fat belly and her deep navel was jiggling while subi was dancing while shaking and shaking her fat belly so I went up to subi and started dancing with her. As subi is an innocent open minded she didn't really mind me holding her side belly and dancing with her. As I was holding subi's side big belly I pinched her side belly and she smiled at me and she didn't mind me pinching her side belly but after few minutes I took my hands off subi's side belly then when a song had fast beat subi herself took my hands and she placed my hands on her side big belly, while she placed my hands on her big belly, subi placed my hands on her side big belly and subi with her hands made me to hold her side big belly firmly. Then subi started shaking and shaking and shaking and shaking her side big belly on my hands, OMG I had no words, subi's side big belly was so soft while she kept shaking and shaking and shaking and shaking her side big belly in my hands, I literally didn't want to take my hands off subi's side big belly while she was shaking and shaking and shaking her side big belly on my hands when I was looking at subi shaking and shaking and shaking her side big belly on my hands I was looking at her big deep navel jiggling and jiggling in front of my face while subi kept shaking and shaking her side big belly on my hands then after few minutes subi turned around and I was behind her, subi herself took my hands again and this time subi places my hands on her front big belly on her big deep navel, I was holding subi's big belly deep navel and dancing while subi was shaking and shaking and shaking and shaking her big deep navel on my hands, I kept pinching subi's big deep navel while she kept shaking and shaking and shaking and shaking her big deep navel on my hands, then while I was holding her big belly I made her turn around and I bent down and I pressed my face on subi's big belly deep navel and I kept kissing subi's big belly deep navel softly in front of other aunties and men and subi closed her eyes and made a pleasure sound

IMG-20190908-014525

IMG-20190908-014231

IMG-20190908-014254

Subi: "ahhhhhhhh"

Then while I kept kissing subi's big deep sofly I asked her

Me: "do you feel good when I kiss your big belly deep navel?"

Subi "Yes it feels nice when you kiss my big deep navel"

So I continued kissing subi's big deep navel and at the time subi pressed my face on her big belly deep navel while she closed her eyes while loving the pleasure of me kissing her big deep navel then after few I inserted my tongue inside subi's big deep navel and I was licking inside her big deep navel.

IMG-20190908-014529 IMG-20190908-014519 IMG-20190908-014522 IMG-20190908-014525 IMG-20190908-014241

IMG-20190908-014254

Subi "ahhhhhhh"

I kept licking inside subi's big deep navel then after I finished kissing and licking subi's deep navel, an aunty (a martied man's wife) exposed her fat belly deep navel and came towards me and asked me

Aunty (married man's wife): " would you like to dance with me dear?"

Me: " yes aunty I would love to dance with you"

I went to dance with that aunty and I confidently was holding the aunty's exposed fat belly and I was dancing with her and that aunty didn't mind me holding her fat belly, that aunty let me to hold her fat belly freely and the to dance with her and in the mean time there was a married man who kept staring at subi's big belly deep navel and thought of grabbing subi's fat belly and dancing with her so the married man approached subi and was dancing with Subi, subi also casually kept dancing with the married man, the married man kept staring at subi's exposed fat belly deep navel jiggling and jiggling while she was dancing so the married man took the chance to hold subi's fat belly and to dance with her so the married man was holding side fat belly and dancing with Subi but subi didn't react or do anything she was casual about the married man holding her side fat belly dancing with her, subi was shaking and shaking and shaking her side fat belly on the married man's hands and the married man thought to himself

The married man: "wow I really want to kiss this lady's fat belly deep navel today before I leave from here"

So I was dancing with aunty (married man's wife), the married man was dancing with Subi, then to both of our luck the light bulb completely broke and the living room was fully dark so I took the chance to bend down and to kiss the aunty's fat belly deep navel so I bend down holding the (married man's wife) aunty's fat belly and I kept kissing her big deep navel, as I kept kissing the aunty's big deep navel, that aunty closed her eyes biting her lip a stroking my hair while I kissed her big deep navel and the aunty made a pleasure horny sound

Aunty: " ughhhhhhh"

The I was licking inside aunty's big deep navel but at the time time when the light bulb broke the married man took the chance to kiss subi's big deep navel. So as soon as the light bulb broke and the living room went completely dark the married man quickly bend down and he was holding subi's big belly and he kept kissing subi's big belly deep navel, as the married kept kissing subi's big deep navel subi closed her eyes while she pressed the married man's face on her big deep navel and she made a loud pleasure sound

IMG-20190908-014522 IMG-20190908-014529 IMG-20190908-014514 IMG-20190908-014241 IMG-20190908-014519 IMG-20190908-014522 IMG-20190908-014231 IMG-20190908-014529 IMG-20190908-014525

IMG-20190908-014304

Subi: "ahhhhhhh"

But because the room was dark and the song was too lid no one heard subi moaning when the married man kept kissing subi's big deep navel.

Then after few minutes someone came to fix the bulb and the room had dim light. Very soon the onam party was over, each husbands and wives were hugging each other and going back home except for me, subi and two aunties their two husbands, we were clearing up and get the room tidy and I was helping that aunty (the married man's wife) who let me to hold her fat belly and dance with her while the two other men was helping subi to clean up the mess. In between while I was helping that aunty to clean up I was freely pinching aunty's fat belly and that aunty smiled at me and didn't react and I asked her

Me: " aunty do you like me pinching your fat belly"

Aunty: "I don't mind you pinching my fat belly my dear"

Me: "so I can pinch your sexy fat belly?"

Aunty: "yes you can pinch my belly my dear"

Aunty: "you are like a son to me so you can pinch my belly whenever you want"

Me: "can I also kiss your big deep navel?"

Aunty: "yes you can also kiss my deep navel whenever you want my dear"

I got really happy so while I was helping this aunty I was freely pinching her fat belly and I was kept pinching her big deep navel, the aunty was loving my pleasure and enjoying my pinches on her fat belly and she kept enjoying my pinch on her big deep navel then after the kitchen was clean I was holding aunty's fat belly and I kept kissing the aunty's big deep navel. When I was kissing the aunty's big deep navel, the aunty closed her eyes pressing my face on her big deep navel and she kept making loud pleasure sound while I kept kissing her big deep navel

Aunty: "ahhhhhhhhhh"

Then while I kept enjoying kissing aunty's big deep navel, in the mean time the two men was pinching subi's fat belly freely while they were cleaning the leaving room, each minute two husbands took turns to kiss subi's big belly deep navel and while the husbands took turns to kiss subi's big deep navel, subi closed her eyed enjoying the pleasure then after few minutes they were all prepared to go back home. Just before I left I bend down and kept kissing subi's big belly deep navel and subi closed her eyes and she pressed my face on her big deep navel while I kept kissing her big deep navel then after I finished kissing subi's big deep navel I was leaving and I saw the aunty (the married man's wife) and the aunty's fat belly big deep navel exposed in front of me so I pinched aunty's fat belly once more I bend down and gave aunty a big kiss on her fat belly big deep navel which the aunty loved and enjoyed and she smiled at me and aunty gave me a kiss on my cheeks and went to the car waiting for her husband and I was looking who else was was left and I was in shock what I saw from a distance, the married man bend down and he was holding subi's fat belly and the married man kept kissing subi's fat belly big deep navel and when the married man kept kissing subi's fat belly big deep navel, subi closed her eyes moving her head backwards with her two hands pressing the married man's face on her fat belly big deep navel while subi made a very loud horny pleasure horny sound

IMG-20190908-014519 IMG-20190908-014241 IMG-20190908-014254

Subi: "ugghhhhhhhhhhh"

By looking at subi's fat belly big deep navel being kissed by a married man and by looking at subi moaning out very loud in pleasure anyone will want to impregnate subi and anyone will want to make babies with Subi and anyone will love to make subi pregnant.

The End

Reactions: Kevin nimeshan