• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

💊 Raji's reply to covid-19 & health problems

Aakash.

ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Staff member
Divine
Mosquirix is the new and the only vaccine against Malaria approved by WHO recently.It has proved to be very effective in preventing spread of malaria in malaria prevalent countries like Gana,but guys vaccine is very effective in preventing spread of malaria in malaria prevalent areas in all countries of world including India.I found it important to share it with my Xforum friends.Sorry if some of u don't like this information.Bye ,take care against COVID 19 by wearing mask, washing hands & keeping distance at crowded places.Raji
Ok :kiss:

Reactions: Rajizexy

Rajizexy

punjabi doc
Supreme
Reactions: Aakash.

BlooDBath175

Bhagwaan se bhi bada!!!!
Supreme
Guys, no doubt cases of this variant are on rise,but upto now at least in India, the symptoms are mild.WHO's Mr. Pal says, work is in progress to assess the severity of symptoms,but at the moment, symptoms are mild.It also says not to panic because now India has vast experience and its population is vastly vaccinated.But he also says , people should be responsible,prepared nd disciplined.Mask blocks all the variants coz all enter through our nose nd mouth.
South Africa has lifted restrictions because they think, Omicron cases have peaked.
Friends as I had earlier opined,we need to do just two things
1 Precautions (MDH) mask, distance nd handwash
2. Vaccine's two doses
Nothing less, nothing more.
Happy new year to all xforum friends
:lol:
Ji ji lockdown aayega kya agar aane ki khabar mile to mujhe pehle tag karna till that

Be safe have fun

Rajizexy

punjabi doc
Supreme
Monkey pox is the new viral disease which is threatening the world.WHO on Saturday 28 May,told the world to be careful, number of this infectious disease cases is increasing day by day, though it's spread is not that fast as compared to COVID 19,but skin to skin contact including sexual contact,is the mode of spread of this infectious disease.In this disease skin gets multiple lesions (ghamodian) ,skin becomes rough & hard(somewhat like, not exactly, like the skin of a leprosy pt.kohri).So guys previously hand shake was to be avoided due to COVID 19,now it's required to be avoided for Monkey Pox,marks of this disease makes one look awkward and unlike small pox where only face was defaced,this disease involves the skin of almost of the whole body.Though this disease isn't known to cause death but life of its patients becomes miserable,so have skin to skin contact only with the known people.Guys God doesn't want us all to have close contact with strangers previously because of COVID & now due to Monkey Pox.Take care my dear xforum friends.from Raji

Last edited:

manikmittalme07

Oh My God! Raji ji....I didn't know about your thread about health. You have given so valuable information on this thread. You doctors have sacrificed so much during the corona period. You stayed away very long from your families, Virus affected you guys during treating the ill, even sacrificed your lives during the said period. You are no less than the soldiers who fight on the front. Even after that most of doctors enjoyed their job, I can never forget the dance of a Lady doctor in PPE. She was so much enjoying everything even after she knew how risky her job was. I salute you doctors Raji ji. 🙏🙏🙏

• Love

Rajizexy

punjabi doc
Supreme
COVID 19 pandemic still exists.India at the moment stands vaccinated upto 64%. India also feels proud in supplying vaccine to many countries and helping them to achieve high percentage of vaccination eg Bhutan, Bangladesh etc.Poonam Khetrapal of WHO advises 100% vaccination in front line workers,old people, people with medical conditions and pregnant women.So guys we must act upon the advice of WHO,and try to achieve vaccination target of 100% in at least the mentioned people.We must remember that only vaccination can allow us to escape from the poisonous effects of this corona snake.This is latest about corona from Raji dear xforum friends.

Reactions: SANJU ( V. R. )

Rajizexy

punjabi doc
Supreme
From 15 July 2022 to 30 September 2022,free COVID vaccine booster can be had,from any government centre for 18-50 years age group I,e., for all adults.Guys kindly get vaccine booster to escape the poisonous effects of this dangerous disease.Covid naam ke snake ki poison se bache rehne ke liye,ye vaccine booster lagwana bahut jaruri hai.So please 🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: thewall81317

Rajizexy

punjabi doc
Supreme
Fabispray,a nitric oxide nasal spray (NONS), reduced viral load by 93 to 97%in unvaccinated adult patients with comorbid conditions.:, says Lancet Asia.So this nasal spray is the best for this category of COVID 19 patients.

Rajizexy

punjabi doc
Supreme
Latest about Monkey Pox:Some interesting facts about monkey pox cases which r now being seen in India.
Most of the cases occurred in homosexual males.
Half of the patients r HIV +ve.

Till now male having sex with male is said to be the transmission mode.So male homosexuals should be very alert about Monkey Pox.

Tera Jass

ıllıllı ♥ Jassi ♥ ıllıllı
Latest about Monkey Pox:Some interesting facts about monkey pox cases which r now being seen in India.
Most of the cases occurred in homosexual males.
Half of the patients r HIV +ve.

Till now male having sex with male is said to be the transmission mode.So male homosexuals should be very alert about Monkey Pox.
Acha hai main gay nahi hu:sad:

• Love