• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

New Contest Announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer

Ban Count :- 3009
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Hello there my dear XF Memebers!

Its been a while since the Last Contest was organized. This time, we thought lets do something different. But before that lets talk about some things...

We
have heard some complaints in past year, 1st was during staff recruitments, where i got a lot of requests from people saying that, they deserved to be in the admin team or they were better then those who were selected. My response to those was asking them not to worry, if they are eligible, then they'll get a chance. 2nd complaint was from chit chatting users they asked me "Why don't you organize elections just like XP??" And my answer was soon..

So the day is finally here, YES YES! you guessed it right its Election time!

What's on the Stakes :-3 posts
1).Sectional Moderator(Hindi) For 2 Months
2).Sectional Moderator (English) For 2 Months.
3).Sectional Moderator (The Lounge) For A Month.

"And i don't have to mention that if you work hard enough as A Sectional Moderator during this time period then you'll be a permanent member of Admin team until further recruitment."

So you are probably wondering How does it work??
In the elections there will be 3 parties contesting . How do we select 3 parties?? Well we don't that'll be upto you guys.

If you guys want to contest in this election You have 48 Hours to message me Saying that you want to contest in the elections.. After That, I'll note down your names and post them on a poll in this thread for 48 hours and top 3 With most votes will be going ahead to contest in this election. After that there is whole bunch of stuff like tasks, rivalries, auctions, quizzes ....
and a whole load of entertainment. So buckle up your seat belts and lets get this going..

Note:- No Money will be involved /needed in this election.. So If you want to be in admin team and you think you got what it takes to be in the admin team you are free to participate not to mention this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for many users.

Hindi..

Namaste
Jaisa ki aap sabko pata hai kaafi time hua pichle contest ko lekin chinta matt kijiye humlog firse haajir hain aap sab k bich ek naye or alag contest k sath jo hai "Elections"..

Prize

1).Sectional Moderator(Hindi) For 2 Months.

Or mujhe ye batane ki jarurat nahi hai ki agar aap iss dauran staff mein rehtey hue mehnat or lagan se kaam kartey ho toh aapko permanently rakh liya jaaega agle selections tak.

Toh aaplog soch rahe honge ki ye kaise kaam karega??

Aapki jaankaari k liye bata dun isme 3 parties hissa lengi. Jinhe select karna aapka kaam hoga.

Agar aapko iss election mein hissa lena hai toh aapke pass 24 ghantey hain (Kal Raat 10:00 baje tak) iss dauran aap mujhe message karein ki aapko elections mein hissa lena hai. Uske baad hum ek poll bana denge iss thread mein jisme sabhi participants k names honge or usme voting hogi 48 ghanton takk or uss voting mein jo top 3 honge woh aage jaake elections ladenge. Uske baad election process suru hogi jisme bahot kuch hoga.

Note:-Paise ki koi zaroorat nahi hogi iss election mein..Issliye agar aapko admin team kaa hissa banana hai or aapko lagta hai aapko admin team ka hissa hona chahiye toh isme jarur hissa lijiye.

Pinku25

पिंकू♡सिखा
Mujhe admin team ka member nahi bana hai....bas contribute karna hai xforum ko

Pardhan

Ak 47
Hello there my dear XF Memebers!

Its been a while since the Last Contest was organized. This time, we thought lets do something different. But before that lets talk about some things...

We
have heard some complaints in past year, 1st was during staff recruitments, where i got a lot of requests from people saying that, they deserved to be in the admin team or they were better then those who were selected. My response to those was asking them not to worry, if they are eligible, then they'll get a chance. 2nd complaint was from chit chatting users they asked me "Why don't you organize elections just like XP??" And my answer was soon..

So the day is finally here, YES YES! you guessed it right its Election time!

What's on the Stakes :-3 posts
1).Sectional Moderator(Hindi) For 2 Months

"And i don't have to mention that if you work hard enough as A Sectional Moderator during this time period then you'll be a permanent member of Admin team until further recruitment."

So you are probably wondering How does it work??
In the elections there will be 3 parties contesting . How do we select 3 parties?? Well we don't that'll be upto you guys.

If you guys want to contest in this election You have 48 Hours to message me Saying that you want to contest in the elections.. After That, I'll note down your names and post them on a poll in this thread for 48 hours and top 3 With most votes will be going ahead to contest in this election. After that there is whole bunch of stuff like tasks, rivalries, auctions, quizzes ....
and a whole load of entertainment. So buckle up your seat belts and lets get this going..

Note:- No Money will be involved /needed in this election.. So If you want to be in admin team and you think you got what it takes to be in the admin team you are free to participate not to mention this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for many users.

Hindi..

Namaste
Jaisa ki aap sabko pata hai kaafi time hua pichle contest ko lekin chinta matt kijiye humlog firse haajir hain aap sab k bich ek naye or alag contest k sath jo hai "Elections"..

Prize

1).Sectional Moderator(Hindi) For 2 Months.

Or mujhe ye batane ki jarurat nahi hai ki agar aap iss dauran staff mein rehtey hue mehnat or lagan se kaam kartey ho toh aapko permanently rakh liya jaaega agle selections tak.

Toh aaplog soch rahe honge ki ye kaise kaam karega??

Aapki jaankaari k liye bata dun isme 3 parties hissa lengi. Jinhe select karna aapka kaam hoga.

Agar aapko iss election mein hissa lena hai toh aapke pass 24 ghantey hain (Kal Raat 10:00 baje tak) iss dauran aap mujhe message karein ki aapko elections mein hissa lena hai. Uske baad hum ek poll bana denge iss thread mein jisme sabhi participants k names honge or usme voting hogi 48 ghanton takk or uss voting mein jo top 3 honge woh aage jaake elections ladenge. Uske baad election process suru hogi jisme bahot kuch hoga.

Note:-Paise ki koi zaroorat nahi hogi iss election mein..Issliye agar aapko admin team kaa hissa banana hai or aapko lagta hai aapko admin team ka hissa hona chahiye toh isme jarur hissa lijiye.
Msg limit maximum kr do

Status
Not open for further replies.