• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Naked teacher

sismafire

Pussytimes

Many times we have one Christian teacher with big boobs she wear skirts we use to see her knees many times. Even we discussion about her boobs... Size many times we seen her cleavage she call us near to her table when she seat on her chair. Even masterbate imagine her many time in adolescent days.

DRAGON WOLF

I have imagined many a times and masturbated a lot. Well It's normal for boys and girls to have crush on their teacher.

Like opposite attraction law "Boys crush on female teachers and Girls on male teachers. "

You may ask any girl student and they will give you answer who is the most handsome sir in college or school? Same goes for boys students they will answer the most beautiful and sexy mam in school/college.

They think all sort of sweet and sexy things in their mind about teachers.

sismafire

How was it please elaborate

well first time it was my sanskrit teacher she used to wear low neck blouse and saree and used to show her cleavge in class while teaching. I was backbencher so many times we backbenchers rubbed our dick in her class imagining her fucking in class itself.

Than this one of organic chemistry she was quite young and was temp. she has a habit of taking chalk in her fist and shake her hand as if she is rubbing a dick. I fantasise her shagging me. got friendly with her but didn't get chance to fuck her in real.