• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery My Wife's Exploration with Another Man

Dgraj

The next day when I wake up she was in deep sleep. Her night dress were displaced from her body. I could see her nipple are darker than before. Her boobs getting bigger and its hanging like balloons which filled with water. I wanted to feel the softness of her boob. Her lips are in well shaped with red even without any lipstick. I really missed my wife’s body since our fantasy had been started. Actually she had accepted it for my wish. But now she too enjoying herself more than me. She loved to humiliate me because my wife know what I am expecting from her.

On the other side she loved with her lovers fascination towards her. Aparna is getting more satisfaction from her both lovers in different ways. In my case aparna ready to give the satisfaction for me by fucking with shanawas uncle and my brother in law.

Her sleep denotes that she wants to sleep more as she was tired with last fucking session with vivek and my sister. I don’t know what all had happened inside the bed room as well as she was not ready to explain me in the last night. It may because she wanted to sleep as she needed better sleep for coming nights. Now I don’t know what will happen in our future life. Sometimes I was enjoying her adventure and humiliation sometime there will be a pain in my heart. It all because of the fear in my mind that is possessiveness.

I looked into my trousers. My thin cock was sleeping there. He has not been getting the opportunity to feel my wife from few weeks. It's not because of his fault. The fault of my mind which carries lot of fantasy about my wife. But there are some connection with mind and cock that’s why he is getting hard when the mind is fantasising about my lovely wife Aparna. But sometimes their way of thinking is different when the pain comes in my mind the cock will be erected. That time both will have different opinion.

Slowly I get down from the bed without disturbing her sleep and went to wash room. I took some more time to clean myself and when I came out from the wash room she was looking into her cell phone display with a cute smile. She was not bothering me while typing something in her phone. When I sat on the edge of bed she put her phone back on the side table and placed her head on my lap. I was looking my wife, she is so adorable, In half sleep she wants to be get relaxed. She hold my hand and placed on her hair to massage her head. I loved her action and I slowly started to massage her head. There was pin drop silence as she need to take more rest. I could see a small smile under her lips. She might be recollecting the encounter which happened last night with her lover and sister in law.

I asked her looking down into her face “are you thinking something??”

Aparna nodded without open her eyes. My wife was relaxing on my lap thinking some sweet memory with them. Finally she spoke “you are enjoying right??”

I looked confusedly and asked “What do u mean??” i pretended like I wasn’t thinking anything about her affairs.

Aparna opened her eyes and looked into my eyes, it was a sharp look
I couldn’t follow her and i looked other side to avoid the eye contact with her and stammered to find words and I managed it by saying “yeah….. yeah…. Mmmmmm I do”

Aparna placed her left hand on my cheeks and make me to look into her eyes. I was little shy but I managed it because she is my wife who is ready to do anything for me. She looks really beautiful in that direction. Then she spoke “I know that you understand what I meant”

I was silently admiring her beauty when she was waiting for my reply. Suddenly her phone had started to vibrate. She hurriedly took the phone from the side table and smiled herself. I was sitting in the edge of our coat. I realized it was her first lover shanawas uncle as she became so romantic in the phone while I was present there. She rolled from my lap and reached the other side of our bed. She smiled at me while talking with uncle and their conversation related with our family tour.

The old wolf doesn’t know about her affair with vivek. I sat at the edge of our bed by watching my beautiful wife aparna. Her curves became visible through her night clothes. Her lovers real enjoying the every part of her body. I became a helpless guy who can’t enjoy a beautiful hot lady who already owned. Aparna rolled and looked into my face and smiled while talking to him. She has complete freedom from me and she taking it with all the advantages.

Suddenly my sister came inside our room when my wife talking to that old wolf. Aparna managed her attention to my sister to hide her sweet expression towards her first lover. My emotions faded away when i see my sister, at least my wife will behave decent when i am present between them. Sandhya came there to inform that we needed to check out this cottage before 10 am as we need to reach our main destination ooty. When she had gone after informing our trip schedule, Aparna called her first lover again and told him that she will be busy till evening and will call him at night. Before disconnecting the call she gave him a kiss over the phone in front of me. When my face expression had changed my wife disconnected the call and came near me and kissed on my cheeks. I got little relaxation when i get a kiss from her. Before she going to wash room she asked me to remove her dress as her nightdress zip was behind her neck. When i removed it the dress fell down on the floor and my wife stood there only in a white panty. I got erected when i see her ass cheeks and boobs. I felt like i am seeing it for the first time. When i was standing there with confused look she asked me “hello darling!!! Why are you watching me like this?”

Without wasting of time i kneel down infront of her and placed my fingers on her elastic of the thin panty. When i pulled it down some cloth sticking between her pussy lips. When it comes down on the floor i could see her wetness on her panty. She noticed it when i was checking her panty. It may became wet during her call with shanavas uncle few minutes back. My wife getting excited even talking with that old man over the phone. I already understood her deep fascination towards that old cock when she removed her mangalsutra for him. I didn't ask her anything as we both know how it became wet. She takes it from my hand and went inside the washroom.

We both get ready to check out. She was wearing a red salwar with white pants when i am in normal shirt and jean. I had noticed one of the guy who came there to clean the room was admiring her beautiness. I can't blame them as she is becoming a hotter women day by day. It because she is really happy with three of us. She is getting more satisfaction in different ways. Aparna hold my hand and walked towards my sisters room to call them.

After checking out we were roaming over the ooty town. While walking in the beautiful climate aparna held me tightly. I really loved her attention towards me. She was behaving well when we were outside in front of my sister and my brother in law.

We had lot fun in ooty as it was our first trip with my sisters family after our marriage. After taking the the dinner we gathered for our next destination and all. As per our previous plan i had decided it for three days and the we reduced to two days as me me and vivek had an urgency in our work. Our wives were ok with our decision. So without wasting of time we started our journey to our home without staying anywhere in the night as me or vivek could drive the car. In the journey both our wives were sleeping on the back seat.

There wasn't any argument for the incompleteness of our trip. Sandhya would have understand her husbands emergency situation in his business as he has running it with all his effort. My wife aparna was also adjustable with my decision. They were in the deep sleep when we were busy with our driving and talking other casual talking.

Finally after midnight we dropped my sister and vivek in their home and aparna came to front seat with sreekuttan. Aparna was smiling toward them especially to vivek for missing him for few days as he may go for some business meeting. I was also little sad to leave them as i was little bit more comfortable to give my wife to them rather than shanawas uncle. I noticed vivek was wanted to hug her but it was dark outside in front of their house and we need to go as soon as possible. So we decided to leave to our home.

When i resumed my driving i blushed to my beautiful wife aparna and apologized for not completing the trip. Then aparna asked me to to stop the car and she came to front seat with sree and she placed her hand on lap and said its ok for her. After that the journey to our home we were silent. It may because we both were thinking the night which happened last day.

We were not discussed about it as we haven't got any private moments. i felt a semi hardness under my pants while recollecting the incidents from previous night. Aparna was really excited in our trip but didn't get full access with her second lover. When i was trying to give the full concentration in my driving i had noticed that she was hiding a cute smile under her lips. I asked her the reason for her smile without looking into her face. firstly she said it was nothing, but when i insisted her to share it with me she said “do yoy really want to know what is the reason why i smiled?”

I worried about her direct question. When i turned my head to look her, she said “actually i am glad for not completing this trip as i really missed shanawas uncle”

After completing her sentence she remained silent to see my expression. I felt something moving under my pants but i avoided it and remained in silence as she did. She continued when she understood i was not going to reply her “I really missed him”

I angry with her when she repeated the same thing to provoke me “don't you have see i'm driving here”

Aparna smiled and replied “so what, i just wanted to tell you that i miss him and i did” she hided her smile between her lips when i was little rude with my silence expression” Then she laughed and said “Dear husband, sorryyyyyyy i was just testing you and i wanted to know how is your cuckold feeling is going on. Still you are jealous about him and i love to tease you as well”

When she stopped i replied her that “ i am not jealous about him. Why should i have to care about him”

Aparna looked into my face and said “ohh so are you saying you are not jealous to him for enjoying your beautiful wife??”

When i remained in silent she took her mobile phone and called the old wolf. When he pick up the call in the mid night she said in lovely voice “Hi uncle, we are about reach our home. I will be with you in any of the minutes and i missed you so much”

I was driving and couldn't concentrate my driving when listen my beautiful wife talking to her lover in very romantic manner even in front of me. Aparna understood that i became jealous for her action she said wants to humiliate me and she put the call on loudspeaker and i heard the reply “mee too dear. I too missed you so much. Please let me know when you reached home as i really want to fuck your hole”

Suddenly i stopped the car on the side of the road as i was shocked to listen his sudden reply to fuck her. There was any introduction to tell about sex. He directly reached the target without bothering anything. We both were silent when we heard his hot reply. She looked into my eyes with any blinking and replied him “uncle, can i call you later because sooraj is coming. He was purchasing something from a shop”

she wanted to disconnect the phone call as he had directly told to drill her hole. She would have became wet for listening this but she concerned about me.

When i was listening their conversation about me i heard his reply “ok sweety. Don't forget to ask him to lick your ass hole as i really want to fuck in your ass hole. I will be waiting in my home for you dear. Love you” Aparna tried to disconnect the phone call as it was an awkward moment for both of us.

She even not think that he would have tell her like that over the phone. She avoided her eye contact with me and we became silent for few seconds. I already had understood why she insisting me to lick her ass hole now it just opened up with us. Now she know that i am knowing her intention to clean her. But she is my wife and she has the freedom to ask anything to me especially in this cuckold relationship. This time my cock had not getting erected. I really angry with her even she was kidding me in front of me to call him and tell him that she missed him. When she about to say something i started the car and drive to our home. There was pin drop silence in the car after that phone call.

When we reached in our home in the early morning 4 o'clock she went to our bed room and i sat in the living room. The same living room where my wife fucked by that old wolf. She gave me a glass of water and sat opposite of me. After few seconds of silence she looked into my face and said “Sorry”

When i heard her apologize i felt a feeling of relaxation and i sat there with closed eyes. when i open the eyes i was seeing that my wife aparna was removing her salwar in front of me. Her boobs came out from bra and she started to remove her pants too. I was confused with her strange action.
When she removed the last cloth from her body it was her panty. I had noticed that it was little wet. Now aparna was sitting in front of with full naked. My cock started to grow under my pant without thinking what all i heard from her lover. I was forgetting my anger with her and i opened my zip.

She said she removed her cloths because it was really hot temperature and she was going to shower.
But i couldn't control when i see my beautiful wife naked in front of me. She was also happy to see me when i take my cock outside. Then she got little courage to talk about cuckold. When i reach to my wife she said “No sooraj not you, now you only have to watch me with my lover. Now sit and Just masturbate yourself. Let me show you my used pussy that your brother in law had fucked last night. Then she slowly spread her legs wide and shown her pussy lips for me. It was well shaped and it became dark pink. Aparna became really a hot women after starting this fantasy life.

She was correct as her pussy lips gotten wider than before. She noticed that my precum was leaking from my tiny cock. I got excited to see her body as it became really hotter look than before. When our eyes met each other she asked me again “don't you want to clean your wifes pussy after someone had fucked?”

The speed of my masturbating had increased and she got more confidence. She got up from her seat and knelt down on the floor in front of me. Then she took my tiny cock in her beautiful hand and started to stroke it slowly and asked “Do you want to cum now or will you wait here till i come back after taking uncles cock in my pussy?”

She felt my hardness on her soft fingers. I was silent with mixture feeling of hotness and angry. Aparna already knows what i was expecting from her as a cuckold husband and she was doing it on the right way to give me the satisfaction as well as her satisfaction.

She got the answer from my cock as it had more erection. She hold my cock in her Palm and took me into our bed room and asked me to suggest a night dress for her. i was silent and obeying what she was asking. I took a red colour night suits for my wife. She smiled and wore it infront of me. Again i missed her beautiful curved naked body from view.

Then She said “shanawas uncle will love the smell of my sweetness. So my cuckold husband sit here till i bring you something hot, and she made me to sit on the edge of bed. I couldn't say anything as my cock was controlling me to shut up to let her go for her lover. When i was sitting with my erected cock she kneel down infront of me and said with pointing towards my cock “Sooraj, please don't stroke it until i come back from his home”

When she humiliating me hard i asked her “Aparna, are you really going to his home?”

Aparna hit on my cock with her two fingers and replied “don't you want me to go now??”

I placed my both hand on the bed and said her “We just reached our home from a long journey and even i have not been get you on bed for few days”

Aparna: so what? You can clean my pussy after he fucks me na!!!

Me: Aparna you already know that i don't want to clean you after you fucks that old fucking man”

Aparna smiled and replied “Yes he is a fucking man of your wife, and she loves to be licked by you after he did”

I was humiliated by my beautiful wife. She wants to meet her fucking mate after two days when i was waiting to feel her pussy since last week.

She continued “Ok sooraj i won't go if you can control your cock without erection for at least one minute, can you??”

When i looked into my cock it was rock hard by thinking about my wife who is waiting for my consent to go for her lover to drill her pussy. She had given me a tough task to hold her with me. When i tried to control my emotions she took her phone and called her fucking mate shanawas uncle. I got shocked by her action as i know i will be have strong erection while she talking to her lovers.

She spoke to him “Uncle, are you free now?? Sooraj is sleeping here and i want to feel your big rode in my pussy. It's really wet now”

Within a second my cock started to leak precum in front of my wife. Aparna smiled at me and disconnected the phone call. She said “Dear cuckold husband, i know your weakness as a hot wife. I think you agreed me to go to his home” aparna kissed me on my lips and hold on my cock and asked me to get up from the bed. Then she guided me into the kitchen by pulling on my cock with her left hand. I could only see her back side. Her ass jiggling under her night dress gave me more erection.

When she failed to open the lock of kitchen door to go outside she looked at me. I understood her what she wanted and i opened it for my wife to go for her lover to drill her pussy. The meanwhile my cock was outside with full erection and that was her confidence. The lock was jammed and opened it with my full strength. Then we stayed near the door to guide my wife to her lovers home.

Before going she turned and kissed on my lips and stroked my cock twice, then slowly released her hand from my tiny cock. When she walked towards his home i was looking her behind with my erected cock. When she entered into his home i could see a light on the living room. After five minutes she entered inside his home the light turned on to one of the room in his home.

My heart pumped faster as i understood the old wolf had taken my wife into his bed room to spread my beautiful wife’s legs. I stayed there few more seconds with my hard tiny cock. They would have started the lovemaking after two days. When i came to living room i noticed her panty in the living room. I took in my hand and smelled it.

A deep breathe gave the full satisfaction. I loved her sweat smell. The old wolf would have enjoying her whole body while i was smelling her used panty. It had been thirty minutes passed after she goes and i was sitting on the living room with her panty. My semi hard cock was laying on one side. After sometimes i fell into sleep from the same position where i was sitting. I was really tired because of the long driving. I don't know when will she come back after her fucking session with lover. She informed me that she will come back with her used pussy. I went to deep sleep while my lovely wife fucking hard in my neighbor's bedroom.

When i got up i was in the sofa and her panty was on my face and my cock was outside like last night. Its 10 o'clock in the morning. When i searched her in the bedroom i could on see our sreekuttan was sleeping in the cruddle. Then i looked at the kitchen and she wasn't there. I wasn't panic as i already know where will be my wife. I went to kitchen and i made a tea for me.

Suddenly my wife came from the kitchen door. She stuck there as she noticed i had prepared the tea alone. Aparna tied her hair with both her hand and asked me to move for making extra tea. When she was cleaning the glasses i asked her with breaking the silence “Aparna, you said you will come fast but whats the time now??? People will notice in the daylight”

Aparna turned and replied me with smiling face “i agreed but i had came here in the early morning but you were in deep sleep”

Then i asked her “Then why you didn't wake me up as you already know that i was waiting for you”

Aparna hided her smile under her lips and said “I saw you with my panties on your face turned me on”

I became silent when she hit me directly. I ashamed in front of my wife. When she understood that i became nervous she continued “Sooraj its ok. We both know your fantasy and nothing harm in it. You wanted to smell your wife's panty and you did it. I became turned on when i see my panties on your face. So again i went back to him and we have been sleeping after that in his bedroom”

Her sentences gave me some movement under my pants. My cuckold feeling made me to masturbate right there while my wife humiliating me. She turn off the gas stove and kissed me on my lips with a tight hug. Her boons curshed on my chest and i hold her ass cheeks with my both hand. When i about started our love making she stopped me and said “Don't you want to go to office?
She pushed me away and continued “Sooraj we have enough time in the night. Now you get ready to go to office”

I became sad when she pushed me away, but she would have insisted me to go to office as it was an emergency. That's why we reduced our ooty trip with my sister and brother in law. When i came to living room she was taking her dresses which she removed on last night. Finally she asked me where is her panty which i was smelling.

A sudden erection passed through my body while she was asking her panty. I took it from the sofa and give to her while she was hiding her smiled under her lips while taking it from my hand. I loved her expression as she wanted to say something and expressed it with a cute smile.
Super story manali

Ur frnd karthik

Error 400: Bio unavailable.🔴
Keerthana vs Aparna

Hello Readers. I knew you all sad But I'm happy that my better half understood me fully and accept all of your love and crazy about her... Yes initially when i talk about openly share our fantasy and what we did in real life in internet forum.. But she scared about society then i slowly convinced her to upload the theme but in different name not in her name.. then she agreed to post, so i changed her name from Aparna to Keerthana...

Now she too excited after read my post and your welcome comments on her.. now she slowly accept to put her real name.... But i tease her, Hereafter i cant decide, it is all my readers choice, so if they agree i don't have issue to publish in your name directly...

Hence she expect your favorable decision would choose her name but i want your decision 100% based on you whether i change my wife real name or you guys still preferable with your keerthana...

I told her if my readers agreed then only i put your name otherwise it is punishment for you to keep as keerthana in xossip... she bit tensed and wait for your responses and votes.. so you guys decided it, whether you are going to support for keerthana or aparna.. choice is yours... im ok with your decision...

Based on your responses then i put more story... here after she agreed to write a story along with me, she is master graduate so her language is better than me
so u guys expect better narration once she boarded with me... All the best for your voting contest.. (Any way how to put poll option any one guide us, how to do..)

When i wake up in the morning Aparna was sleeping beside me without any of the cloth on her body. I could see some bite marks on her boobs and stomach. The heavy milking melons which was handled by Shanawas yesterday night strongly, i saw that his nail marks over there, and bite marks on her body especially her boobs. When i looked close between her legs, the pussy lips gotten wider than before. But Aparna sleeping peacefully after her first fucking session with her lover, yes in my point of view he is old man but the fact she loved him more than me.... I kissed on her lips and went to wash room. My cock having an small erection for seeing my wife on this manner.

I need to go office today. But she was sleeping without preparing breakfast for me. I let her sleep well. I know she would have a session daily with her lover in coming days.... Before leaving my home i just leave a note on her bed mentioned that “Enjoy honey every movements with our neighbour, Your New lover” love you. and i check my little baby, he sleep calmly and he knew his mom is too tired … such a wonderful son…

As i going to lock the door, realized Aparna was nude.. i felt shamed leaving her nude, so i went back and put one of her nighty over the body, shut the door and took car. when i cross shanwas house i dont have courageous to look at his house..

When i reached my office and everyone asked me that why my face is dull?. Initially I bit shocked then pretend to like happy man i brought some smile.. I was busy with my work and completely forget my wife status but around 11.45am my phone screen splashed and denote me that I got a new messages, i saw it from Aparna that “Hello Jealousy, why do leave your young wife and daughter in unhelpful condition, the Main door is open and there is no message from your side, what happened…????”

I was little worried, but i called her over the phone. When she takes the phone i was totally confused what i have to speak to my own wife… I hesitate to speak my own wife… and slowly murmured “When did u wake up???”
Aparna smiled and replied “just 30 Minutes ago, are you ok?”
She doesn't feel any shyness in her behaviour. She asking me that Am i ok?.... after knowing the reality that my wife had been fucked by my old neighbour in my own house at my guests bedroom, How can i be good that i want to shout openly and realised it is my office and not my bedroom so i calm down.. I pretended like am happy and said “I am ok dear, i guess you are really enjoyed the last night with him. I understood you were really tired, that's why i didn't wake you up in the morning”

She said “yes i was little tired, but i am alright now. At what time you will reach home?? Vivek had messaged me and he informed that he is coming today evening to meet us for discussing about our monthly trip”.

I understood that he is coming for enjoying my wife and definitely i need to give some privacy for them. Because i would like to watch my wife with Vivek rather than old wolf. I said “ what time is flexible for both of you and I am ready to come as per your flexibility”

Aparna thought for a moment and replied immediately “Its better to come late at least one hour than your usual time…..” After a silence she continued “You became a real cuckold husband who is giving me the privacy to enjoy with another man. I know you are not getting the opportunity to watch me with another man in our home freely and I guess you will get this opportunity on our trip”

I had little tensed and said “you are right, still i did not get the opportunity to watch you. It will be dangerous if you try to share the bed with Vivek in trip because my sister will be with us. We cannot do it infront of her”

Aparna replied “Dont be tensed dear. Everything will be alright. You will get a chance to see your brother in law fucking in my... cunt and…. My… Without completing the sentence she asked me to hold on the line as someone has rang our doorbell.

I felt something unusual things happening. When she was walking towards the door, i could hear her footsteps. Before opening the door she peeped to the side window and whispered through the phone “Shanawas uncle is outside” My heartbeat raised and suggested her to do not cut the phone as i need to hear their conversation. She smiled and asked me “Are you sure about this”??

I was excited to listen what they are going to discuss after their first night. She hold the mobile phone on her hand and approached towards the main door. when she opened, Shanawas uncles wished her from outside and i could hear he is entering into our home. Aparna only wished him. Because she knows i am listening all their conversation. When Shanawas uncle asked about me she just nobbed and answered in a single words. But she would expecting something from that old man rather than me.

After a silence movement i could hear some unnatural voices from other end, Instead of a conversation. I understand they had started their work in the morning. I could hear their breathing signs as they would start kissing. Suddenly our phone call also disconnected. I felt she would disconnected the phone for getting her some privacy. I felt a strange feeling in my heart. I understand my beautiful wife Aparna has been start her love making with her lover in our home. I worried a little and tried to call her again, but she was not allowed me to listen their conversation.

My office work had been pending for next some hours. I closed my computer and sat alone inside the cabin with worried face. Then my colleague calling me for getting some relaxation. i went out with him i took one cigarette and smoked and keep some distance from him... But she hasn't called me back for the past three hours. I feel very sad and tried to dial her number on my mobile then the SERVICE PROVIDER COMPANY LADY VOICE ANNOUNCED “The Number you have called is NOT RESPONDING make me annoyed. Then same moment my brother in law called and informed that he is coming with Sandhya by today evening for discussing our trip that we are planned to go this month end. I am really impressed with his intention to call me directly and informed that he is coming in the evening. He could come in my home without informing me and can enjoy my wife when i am in the office, but he informed me about his visit and also Sandhya is coming along with him. He can't do anything in the presence of my sister. I got little relief after talking to him. I was waiting for Aparnas call, but she hasn't.

It's 7 O'clock in the evening, i decided to reach home as my sister and Vivek will be waiting for me. I was planned to give some privacy for my wife and Brother in law, but i decided to reach home on time.

When i reached in the home everybody was sitting in the living room and wish me except Aparna. She walked towards kitchen for making tea for me. Vivek and Sandhya was really happy to meet me again. I excused them and went to bedroom for change my cloths. Aparna came there, without saying anything she give me the track suit and tshirt which i was wore yesterday. I looked into her face. And asked “This is the same tshirt i had worn yesterday?? You didnt wash it???” she understand my frustration for not taking my phone call. She looked downwards and said “sorry Sooraj, i didn't get the time to wash it”

I got shocked to understand that Shanawas uncle was with her till the evening. While on the romance she did not get the time to wash her husband's clothes. I really felt sad for her act. When she was facing me i noticed that a big bite mark on her beautiful smooth neck. I felt sorry for her as he would really hard with her but i felt simultaneously my pant got pulge. Then we both joined with Sandhya and Vivek in the living room. Aparna had sat with them just opposite of me.

We discussed about up coming trip. Everybody was excited to go together. While we talking i notices that Vivek and Aparna exchanging their messages with expression. Suddenly Sandhya phone had rang and she walked towards the sitout. Then we three of us had discussed about the places where we wanted to go. After sometimes i realized that after Sandhya gone, she adjusted her seat with Vivek in front of me. She looked into face and blushed, i understand her need that she wants some privacy. Slowly i got up and excused them and went to bed room. After closing the door peeped through the keyhole.

Aparna and Vivek were sitting very close and whispering something. Sandhya is busy with her phone. She can see them only when she reached in front of the main door while walking. When Sandhya disappeared on the wall, Vivek leaned forward and kissed on my wifes lips. She shocked for his sudden movement. She turned her head and check Sandhya's position. She was busy with her friend over the phone and didn't noticed their romance. Aparna smiled at him and pointed her finger on his lips and signaled him to be calm. I was really thrilled for that movement for seeing my wifes act with a attractive man. I came from the bedroom by suggesting them to stay in our home for tonight. Vivek happily agreed for my suggestion as he will get the chance to mingle with my wife in our home.

Aparna looked into my face and try to say something. But i couldn't catch that. After the phone conversation Sandhya returned and excused to us to take a long time over the phone. while Aparna walking towards the kitchen instructed me to follow her by her beautiful eyes expression. I excused with Vivek and Sandhya and went to kitchen, Aparna was waiting for me there, when i approached her she straightaway said “Sooraj, today Shanawas uncle promised me to come to our home, if Vivek and Sandhya is in our home? how can i …. (her voice become lowered) sleep with him”.

I looked into her eyes and understood, she has been waiting for this night and sleep with that old Wolf rather than Vivek, as well as they had already planned to fuck in the night when i am getting into sleep.
Aparna lips and eyes got a confused due to my long pause and her eyes expecting that what i am going to reply... Then i come to sense and said “ Today Sandhya is also with him. So Vivek can't come to you without the knowledge of my sister, So my suggestion to you, to sleep with your hubby rather than old man(stressed my voice when told about him as old).” Though i don't know whether she convinced or not by my answer but i saw her blushing face and we both smiled and came out from the kitchen.

When we are going to have the dinner my brother in law had suggested that he has to serve the food for me and Sandhya as we are brother and sister. when we all were confused by his statement he said “It will be pleasure to serve the food for my wife and her brother from same family, me and my sister in law will serve both of you. We will take the dinner only after you both had”.

Aparna and me smelled something fishy from his action. We both look at each other and accepted his Suggestion. Me and Sandhya sit together and started to have the dinner. Aparna and Vivek had served well in the initial time. Then i start to felt a delay in the serving and their visiting outside become rare after they go inside the kitchen. My sister and me were talking while having food, then she started to chat with somebody through her mobile phone. When i finished my food and looked for Aparna and Vivek but they were not present in front of the dining table and noticed Sandhya was still busy with her mobile phone without finishing her food. When I took the empty plate and walked towards the kitchen there was perfect silence inside the kitchen from outside. I looked for Aparna and Vivek without washing my hands.
Suddenly there is shock wave runned from my head to toe when i see my Brother in law was kissing my wife inside the kitchen. I hided behind the sidewall and checked Sandhya's position she was still busy with her phone. My wife Aparna sitting on the kitchen slab hugged him from his shoulder. She had spread her knees for allowing him to come close with her. I was little tensed because anytime Sandhya would come to this side for washing her hands, also i wanted to watch this romantic scene of my wife with my own brother in law. I got hard under my pants when i see their mouths exchanging the saliva each other.

Vivek was placed the left hand on her backside over the blouse and pressing her left boobs with her right palm. Aparna getting more confidence to kiss him inside the kitchen because she has the full permission from her husband to enjoy with her lover inside our home. Aparna let her saree fell down from her left shoulder for giving him the full access to press her boobs. Her eyes were closed and lips were fighting each others. I became silent for giving them the most intimate moment because of my fantasy.

Frequently i had checked Sandhya had finished her food or not. When they become on high Vivek pulled her into his body and he pressed her ass cheeks over the saree. She started to moan due to her excitement. I was little afraid of Aparna, because if she lost his control she may let him to fuck from the kitchen without thinking about Sandhya and me. After she could stand in front of him Vivek pulled her blouse from the left boobs. Then he placed his hands on her both shoulders and turned her body opposite of him.

Viveks cocks is pressing against her beautiful round ass over the thin saree. When she felt the manhood of Vivek had touching on her ass she placed her hands on his waist and pulled towards her. Her body became the arch shape and Vivek placed his both hands on her boobs and pressed softly. When her back head rested on his right shoulder he placed his left hand on her beautiful silky hair and slid it from her uncovered bare back. Then he placed his face on the right side of her neck and runned his lips over her smooth skin. While he was kissing her neck i noticed the Mangal suthra that i had tied on her neck on our marriage was folded between his lips.

Suddenly sundhya had called Vivek from the dining table. I gave some time for love birds to prepare themself and I rushly walked towards the washpacin and put my empty plate and washed my hand with showing some hesitancy and i can't look at them boldly and return to dining table. when she came back from kitchen her saree was displaced from her boobs. Her lipstick were faded little and i could see her lips were wet condition due to their saliva. When Aparna and Vivek had sat on the dining table for taking their dinner i sat just opposite of them and Sandhya served the food for them. Both were not looking to my face and they were silent. I noticed that her managal suthra position had changed from her neck. I leaned forward and correct it from her neck in front of my brother in law who had changed the position of it with his lips. Aparna smiled at me mentioned a thanks. Vivek completely freezed and Sandhya noticed and wash thought that i help my wife to wear nicely and she told to Vivek that see sahedarn(Brother in malayalam) how much nice to his wife… you should learn that quality from him… and behave the same thing to me also..

When my son started to cry from our bedroom Sandhya rushly gone there take him out and sat with me in front of them. While me and my sister playing with son i had noticed Aparna whispered something to Vivek and a small fight with their hand under the dining table. i give my attention to them while playing with my baby. I felt Aparna trying to slap his hand from her body. After sometimes i understand that both started to do something under the table. when Sandhya was busy with my son my brother in law had placed his palm on her bare stomach under the table and started to feel the softness. They both having food very slowly. After sometimes i had seem Aparna body vibrated from her position when he try to insert his palm inside her belly. She adjusted her position and looked into my face. I smiled and winked at her without noticed by Vivek. She understood what is in my mind. Next time when Vivek tried to insert his palm inside her belly from the bottom side of her stomach she sat straight and closed her eyes for allowing him to touch her pussy. She stopped her eating and sat straight with eyes closed. I could see Viveks right shoulder was moving like rhythm that indicates he is rubbing her pussy with his fingers. Aparna placed her left palm on her mouth to control her moan in front of me and my sister Sandhya. When her body started to shiver i realized that she would cry loudly at any of the movement and i didn't see any action from Vivek for withdraw his hand from my wifes pussy. I noticed some tears rolled from her beautiful eyes as she will not last long. I had felt Vivek will make my wife organsm infront of me and my sister. I want to avoid the awkward moment, so i get up from the chair and asked my sister to go outside for getting some fresh air.

When we both gone outside i made my sister to sit on a bench where put outside the house on our garden with my one year old son sreekuttan. After i made them sit on the comfortable position i excused to my sister for taking my phone from my room and leave them alone. I was really excited to watch my wife Aparna and Vivek from the last scene. When i reached in front of the door. I could see them from the window as we were not put the curtain on the front side.

They were still on the dining table. She had placed her head on his left shoulder with closed eyes with excitement. Vivek started to move his hand faster than before. when her mouth had become wide Vivek kissed her lips and started to suck her tongue. She also responded with him and her body shivered and she get up from the chair and sat on the dining table she knew very well that i could manage my sister outside. Still his hand was rubbing on her pussy and he pushed her saree up to her waist. Then i realized thats she had not worn the panty inside, thats why Vivek got more accessible during rub her pussy under the table easily. When she widened her legs Vivek placed his face between the legs and started to lick her soft pink pussy lips. She completely laid on the table and enjoying the pleasure with her second attractive lover who is my own sisters husband. He placed both his palm on her upper thigh just near the pussy area and sucking my wife wet cunt like a dog. When every movement of rhythm her body had moved like a snake. She was enjoying with her lover as per the willing of her own hubby.

Then Vivek started to remove her pants in between her legs. She understood that he want her to take his monster on her mouth.. she shyed and look around and none is there so she come down and kneel down and slowly take his monster.. which is not like Sooraj.. better than Sooraj, it is lengthy too but compared to Shanawas uncle it is not much thicker.. his one is really anaconda… in term of length and thickness wise.. but vishal one is not so bad comparatively to uncle… she is happy to touch the bent cock (she read the story that bent cock would give ultimatum pressure) so she happily put her palm over her sister in law husband cock and pushin/out the skin.. which make him moaned… she spit on his cock and lubricated well and shake it well then slowly he push her head into his cock ball and force her head to lick the ball… though she not done this for me too.. i got instant hard as i watch and i slowly remove the track and play myself… and i shocked she taken his ball without any hesitation… it make me bit upset.. slowly she took his snake into her mouth.. and i saw Vivek eyes are closed he going to release his cum soon… Then i saw Sandhya start to go inside the house.. i cant stop her as im semi nude.. and both the love birds hearing sree smiling sound with her aunty.. and both of them shocked… and Aparna rushed into our bed room and Vivek went to kitchen

I hurriedly worn my pants well and turned to Sandhya by asking “You don't want to sit outside ?” she just mentioned that outside temperature is too less it may cause of sickness of our son. Before opening the door i ensured Aparna and Vivek had hide somewhere for wearing their dress on well manner. when we entered inside the home Aparnas lips had became red and she was checking her saree is wear it correct or not. they both pretending like they were just had finished their dinner. I blushed at her and went inside the bed room with sree and put him on the cradle.

Then we had send Vivek and Sandhya into the first floor room which sahanwas had fucked my wife on last night. when we all entered inside the room, the bed sheets and bed were displaced due to their hard fucking session. Aparna face blushed and she avoid eye contact with me and she found something at floor then took it by her hand and try to hide it without the knowledge of Vivek and Sandhya. Then i excused to my sister and her hubby, “we are not using this bedroom long time, so did not place it properly and I put the bed sheet in well manner.” when Aparna smiled at me i noticed her red lips which had kissed on my brother in laws balls. I understood why she was laughing at me as i rearranging the bed which my wife and her lover had fucked last night.

When we come out from their room, i asked her, "what she has hided in hand ?".

She smiled at me and tried to hide it again behind her. i forcefully catch it from her hand. It was a small tissue paper with wet condition. When i opened it some thick fluid sticked on my fingers. I looked at Aparna's face and asked about it. She runned away from me and I followed her to our bed room. She shut the door once i entered and turned towards me with a sharp look into my eyes and pushed me to the wall. When i stuck between wall and her, she hold my fingers which was covered by that fluid and placed it on her lips. I could see a fire on her eyes. Then she looking deeply into my eyes and said, “This is his cum which uncle wiped out from my mouth on last night” Then interminably she licked my fingers covered by that old wolf’s cum. Thereupon I got an erection on my pant. Aparna’s complete changes amused me. She became a real whore like the actress whose is acting in cuckold movies.

I pushed her on our bed and started to kiss on her used lips which touched on my brother in laws cock. She was on high mode. Her body waved like a sea. While kissing i placed my right hand in between her legs, she spread her legs little wide for allow me to go further. The other hand i placed in her boobs as her saree was already displaced by Viveks romance. She pulling my head to her lips again and sucking like a slut. She became as a real slut and begging for more. She pushed me and asked me to lay on the bed. When i did then she came over me and unzip my pants and down my underwear fastly upto my knee and take my thin cock on her hand. Compared with Vivek cock i ashamed to show it in front of my wife as i already had seen her potential to handle a big cock. She looked into my eyes and kissed on the tip of my pinky top. i felt some relief from all the incident that happened since yesterday and vanished from my sensitive memory.

When she was ready to take me in her mouth, her phone bell had rang. We both looked into her mobile then each others eyes. She slowly removed her hands from my cock and took her phone. Her eyes splashed after seeing the phone screen and She attend the call and started to speak. She didn't put her mobile on speaker mode, i could only listen her voice. “Hello Shanwas unlce!!”,

Then i saw my boner got more growth… she too realized and winked and she put one of other hand over my cock and rubbed slowly..
Aparna, “ NO! NO uncle!!. Today is impossible because my sister in law and her husband is here. So you cannot come to our bedroom like yesterday..”

I was happy to hear it from her as i thought she will be with me tonight, but she continued “I think it's better for me to come into your house” and put off her mobile and looking me deeply with my eyes and give gentle flash liplock. Though my mind got upset but my body got more thrilled by her bold reply...

I was stunned by her action. She slowly get off from me and the bed and removed her saree fully in front of me. Then she asked me to remove her blouse and bra from behind. Her bare ass was bouncing when she was moving her legs. I helped her to wear the nighty without any undergarments as per her instruction for go to her matured lover house. Then She kissed me on my lips again and whispered in my ear “he is waiting for your wife to fuck her cunt, let her go… as she did not get the chance to complete her session with second lover and want to finish it with my real love mate” After this humiliation sentence she act like to wait for my permission….

I understood, she really want to be with shanawsas uncle in this night for completing her session for today which she did not get from Vivek and me. I get up from the bed and kiss on her lips to express my approval silently, after wearing my clothes, i ensured that Vivek and Sandhya is not on the balcony as they can easily seeing the common gate from there and she left her phone at our bed, i guide her to the backside door.. When she is ready to go out i kissed on her lips again and send her to shanwas house. She gone without looking back towards me.

After i coming back to our bedroom. I was thinking about her mental ability for changing like a slut. She started to liking him more than me. When she got a call from that old wolf and she simply left me and not even care about our baby Srikuttan. what if sri wake up in the middle of the night and what i have to do and put my hand over my manly breast ooo sick… what i have to do if he yell for milk, i cursed myself i should ask her to take the phone at least, how can i call the old wolf and asking him that is there my wife with him.., O God! if sri would wake up and searching her mom in the mid of the night… I could not face such a humiliating situation in my life before. And Sandhya also be here today, she can hear if sri would cry, what i have to answer if she come to my bedroom and asked me “where is manni?”, what can i say to her, i was tensed I could not sleep well so decided to watch porn for relief myself.

Two hours has been passed. When i was masturbating in the bedroom while watching porn, someone had knocked on our door. I worried about Aparna because if Sandhya or Vivek would be there and then ask about my wife, i don't have any answer. Hence I peeped through the key hole and got relaxed when i see my wife stand out at the door after the hot session with her lover. I opened it and she come inside the room. She seems like tired, she removed her nighty and became nude in front of me. She looked at my face and smiled. Her heavy boobs are slightly hanging down. When she was preparing for bath i came near Aparna and looked her closely. I could smell some alcohol content over her body. When i asked her about the smell and she said “Shanawas uncle had lost his mind due to over drunk. That's why i came early”

Then asked confusedly “if he is drunk how did you get this smell on your body??”,
Without any word she walked towards the washroom. Before closing the door she replied “Yes he was drunk and couldn't stand properly, but your wife was in normal condition, I hope you understand me” then shut the door. I approached the washroom. Surprisingly she wasn't locked it from inside. When i opened the door she was about to open the shower. I stopped her and went inside. She was looking at me confusedly with a cute smile and said “don't you let your wife to bath after her fucking session with her lover??, i am tired... dear and i will explain to you everything when i come to the bed, please” i accepted her request and before i turned back i noticed some sperm content still on the side of her left ass cheeks. When she noticed that i am looking on it, She hide it with her palm and asked me to go outside.

I sat at my bed and had a strange feeling about my wife that she is completely humiliate me on behalf of shanwas uncle. In the morning she was not ready to take my call while she was fucking by shanavas. This evening she dropped our session when she get the call from shanavas uncle. I really felt a humiliation inside my heart. Then i realized this was our fantasy and i need to accept the reality that my wife already had fucked by that old man.

When Aparna came out from the washroom she directly layed on the bed and took her phone from the table not even looked at my side. I was waiting for her attention and ready to listen the story about the detailed fucking session with old wolf since the last night. She was smiling while reading a messages from her phone. When she turned her head towards me i asked her “why did u smiled, is Vivek messaged you for another session??
Remarkable

Reactions: oxala52

Amanxyz

When I wake up the in next morning my wife was sleeping peacefully beside me. Sree also sleeping in the curdle. Aparna’s silky red panty which was bought by her lover was still hugging her waist. It's a really beautiful view of her curves as it is like a porn star body. I realised the hard fucking made her well shaped body. I was getting hard while thinking of my wife's energy and strength in the bed which I cannot give. I had witnessed her sexual pleasure with both of the lovers.

Aprana has started to enjoy every small touch by them and completely fell down with their stamina and power. She likes to be a dominant woman for them.

My wife is ready to try any adventures with them as she has the silent permission from her cuckold husband.

When I got up from the bed I noticed her used panty on the floor which she had thew on me by saying your wife was on fire between her legs. I bent down and took it on my hand and gave a clear look inside the panty. I had seen some of the dired whitish content on the cloth. I understood from her words yesterday that she was wet while shanawas uncle fingering her from the movie theater. When I smelled it my cock started to grow inside my trousers.

I opened my trousers and I covered my tiny cock with her used panty. When I started to masturbate from our bedroom I completely forgot that I was doing it infront of my wife when she was sleeping. My fingers fully covered my cock and the movement of the right hand getting faster while i was smelling her used panty with my left hand.

I was imagining her sexual pleasure with shanawas uncle and vivek. Her moaning and screaming voices echoed in my ear and the visual of my wife being roughly fucked with their bigger cock came to my mind. When i realised i was going to climax, I placed her used panty on my cock with my left hand and i cummed on it. While my cum emptying my balls I was imagining that my wife aparna was making exhausted with them. Their hard pushes made her organsm between the legs.

I realised my balls became empty with the last single drop coming out to her panty. I became so relaxed and the stress inside me had vanished. When I opened my eyes my wife Aparna was already woken up and observing my expression while doing myself. She was looking straight into my eyes when I struggled in front of her with her panty.

Aparna smiled at me and got up from the bed and came beside me. I was standing with my semi erected cock with her panty on my left hand. She takes her panty from my hand and kneel down infront of me and give a close look into my tiny cock covered with my cum. Then my wife touched my cock with her two fingers and observed closely and mentioned “sweet tiny cock of my husband” made me shock in my balls and it got vibrated.

Aparna realised it and cleaned my cum with her used panty and started to stroke with her two fingers. I was feeling her soft touches with closed eyes and i loved it. My semi hard cock become hard again and the speed of her movement made me to reach the second organsm.

I was standing like a statue without touching her when she was touching me with her two fingers on my cock. The only body contact was her two fingers on my cock.

When i was going to climax the second one my breathing speed became fast and she realised it. When i was about to cum on her body she released her fingers from my cock and sat on the bed.

I was disappointed by her act and I really wanted to cum. But my wife was not ready to give me a handjob when i was on high end. She smiled and asked me “do it yourself as i want to watch you how will you exhaust once again this morning.

I couldn't control it, so I placed my palm on my cock and gave two or three hard thrust to make me to cum on the floor. When I was standing in the same position with my cumed cock, my wife was observing me from the bed and her humilating smile made me sad.

When I turned from her and was about to going to wash room she came behind me and hugged me. Her boobs crushed on my back and her soft hands touched my chest. We stayed there for some more seconds and she said “l love you Sooraj” felt me so relaxed.

We could see our reflection on the mirror from our cupboard. We were standing like a beautiful couple. I could see my naked body in the mirror and her both hands were resting on my chest, the view was so romantic.

We both looked into the mirror and smiled at each other. Then she moved her hands to my cock while we were observing through our own reflection. The she asked me “did you hurt?”

I straight looked into her eyes through the mirror and replied “little bit”

Aprana kissed on my neck and said “I loved when i see you masturbating with my used panty without any complaints over me for not to give my body to you”

Me “I don't know dear, when i had seen your used panty on the floor i got erected”

Aprana hold my cock once again and said “it was not only a used panty of mine, but also i got wet by our neighbour”

When i looked down she removed her hands from body and came in front of me and kissed on my lips and said “I too love to clean your cock from your own cum like how you clean my lovers cum from your wife’s pussy”
and she kneel down on the floor and kissed the tip of my cock. Then opened her mouth and took my whole cock with cum inside. When i closed my eyes my wife Aparna willingly cleaned my cock. It was easy for her to suck the whole length as it as semi hard.

Her saliva mixed with my cum and she was giving me a blow job on my tiny semi hard cock. I was really happy for her sudden act as cleaning my cock.

I was really happy and satisfied with my wife after she gave me blowjob with my cum. I loved it and kissed her lips before we cleaned ourselves.

Once i get ready to go to my office she was in the kitchen just wearing a nighty. I came behind her and held her waist with my palms. Her hip shape became curved more than before. I kissed her neck from behind and she smiled at me and asked me to wait in the dining area.

When i was hugging her from behind her ass were touching my cock. She paused her cooking when she had felt my cock rubbing between her ass cheeks. Aparna turned looked side wards and mentioned without looking into my face “Sooraj, are you planning to go to the office after making me hot??”

I pressed my waist on her well shaped ass cheeks made her moaned a bit and she said “our niegbour is waiting for me fuck deep into my pussy. Will you please go to office as i am really wet between my legs”

I got shocked with her sudden sentences between our romance. I Step back from her and asked “Aparna !!! Your purposefully humiliating me with saying these lies even in our romantic moments”

Aparna turned to my side and asked me “what lies i had said??”

I noticed her cleavage was visible that her mangalsuthra was laying there. I changed my look into my wife’s face and said “You are wet now between your legs for shanawas uncle”

My wife replied “No sooraj, i am wet for his cock. You are my husband and you can check anytime dear”

I could see a fire in her eyes. I kneel down infront of my wife without removing our eye contact and placed my hands in the down edge of her nighty. Then i pulled up slowly to see my wife’s wet pussy for our neighbour.

Aparna closed her eyes and supported her both hands on the kitchen slab for more balance. When i pulled her nighty till her waist i could see her shaved pink pussy with wet condition.

I was silent in infront of her wet pussy. My wife was waiting for me to leave to office to fuck with our neigbour even without my permission.

Suddenly my phone got ring and she changed her position to resume her cooking. I was in the same position behind my wife. Her big ass cheeks made me hard again but i had to take the call because it was my boss Philip calling from head office.

I took the phone and walked towards dinning area for having my breakfast. After 15 minutes of conversation I disconnected the phone when my wife Aparna brought the breakfast for me.

She was sitting opposite of me after serving me. While we were silent i said “I have a meeting at Delhi within two days, I have to attend it as it's a new project. that's why my boss called me.

Aparna nodded and asked “how many days you have to be there??”

Me “don't know, my be three to five days”

Aparna tried to ask something “so………..”

Before completing her sentence i replied while eating without looking her “You stay with our parents in these five days”

She became silent and nodded “mmm”

After finishing my breakfast i washed my hands and took my files and bag from our bedroom and walked to the main door to leave to office. Aparna had followed me and when we reached the sitout we both knew what will happen after few minutes. My neighbor was waiting for to fuck my beautifull wife after i leave home. My wife also needed his cock so badly as i realized from her wetness.

I have to accept the reality that my wife already felt his thicker cock in her pussy several times which i cannot give her the same feel anymore. So i need my wife happy anytime as well as I want to watch her being pleasured.

I kissed her cheeks and put her mangalsuthra properly on her neck. I had done that to give a indirect meaning to her to protect our marriage relationship safe and secure with trust and understanding. Then my wife Aparna had taken the mangalsuthra on her hand and kissed it infront of me and then kissed my cheek to express her emotion to our relationship.

I smiled to my cute beautifull angel who is going to being roughly fucked by my neighbour. I get inside the car and waved her with saying “take care dear”

She went inside our home after closing our main gate. I could see her through the mirror when she was smiling to me after sending me to the office. As usual i had noticed my cock was hard under my pants.

On the way to my office I had seen a beautifull family with two kids walking the side of the road. He was a genuine man, they seems to be a middle class family. His wife was looking beautifull as well as their kids are so cute. I was really happy to to see them. Then I think of my wife and sree. But this time I i couldn’t imagine my wife without that old wolf. I tired again and again, when I closed my eyes, the visual that coming in my mind is Shanawas uncle fucking my wife’s pussy from behind and my son sree is sleeping in the cruddle. I couldn’t find me myself with my family. I got disturbed; I drove fastly to the office as I wanted to talk to my wife.

After I reach in my office I called my wife over the phone, but there was any responds from her. I understand the old wold would be start fucking my wife. The pain was in my heart made me tear on my eyes, but now I was helpess as I can’t bring her back. Aparna already get into the world of lust. When I was thinking all of these I got a call from the head office to make an arrangement for a staff meeting.

I called three times continuously to my wife’s phone as I was disturbed in my mind. When I didn’t get the answer from the other side I send a text message to my wife “Please call me back after the fucking session with you neighbor, I hope uncle has started fucking my wife’s cunt”

I pressed the send button and went to the conference room for the meeting. I was not in a good mood, so I give the topic to my assistant manager to discuss and I sat there with my open laptop and phone. Frequently I was looking to my phone display for her reply. But I didn’t get any answer from my wife even after two hours of sending the text message.

This time my cock was not hard because of my frustration. I thought in my mind that why she is so much delay for respond. At least she could have sent me text messages that she will call later. What about our son sree’s condition there while his mother making out with his neighbor in our home.

I took the phone again and went out from the meeting room and called her again. It was my fouth call to my wife after reaching in the office. My mind was out of control when she was ignoring my call. I send some continues messages to her because of my frustration.
“Aparana, you already crossed the limit with shanawas uncle. it is true that I allow you to sleep with him, but you have some responsibility to me and our son”

“Why don’t you take my phone calls??”
“is he fucking you from his home instead ours, I am fed up”

Even after sending theses messages there was any reply from her, so I thought she will be in his home. But whenever she goes to his house she would have take the phone with her. But today I felt I am totally ignored.
The meeting was over and the assistant manager informed that the business meeting in Delhi posts poned to next week as per our head office instruction. I got a relief from that the news as I was not prepared to leave to Delhi in this mood. My colegues had asked about my moody mind. I ignored their comments by replying Iwas not well today. I thought in my mind “how can I say them that I am worried about my wife who is being fucked by our neighbou when I was attending a meeting with them”

I decided to go to home early, I handed over the duties to assistant manager and I left from the office. It’s 2 o clock in the noon, she hasn’t called me or messaged back. I haven’t take the lunch too as I decided to have it from our home.

When I reached in the home, the main door was locked. I press the door bell switch to let them know I reach in home. If I entered without any intimation he may not get the chance to escape from my home. My wife will also struggle to find her cloths in front of me. So I decided to wait outside some more time. When there was not responds from inside, I realized they would be in his room. So I use the spare key and entered inside our home.

My mind was blank. I wanted to take rest as I was frustrated, then I thought she would not be take her cell phone from here. So I called once again and no answer from there. I realized her phone was not in our home as I didn’t heard any ringing sounds. Then I texted her “Please come back. I am in home, feeling not well”
Then I got reply from her that “I am coming”
I was confused with her sudden reply when I said that I am in home.
I changed my dress and sat in the living room. Then she came with Sree from the kitchen door after the fucking session with our old neighbor. When I noticed her face she was sad. When she went to our bedroom to put sree in the cruddle I followed her by asking “why weren’t you taking my calls?????”

When she put him in the cruddle I was standing her behind, I noticed her eyes were red color when she turned and looking into my face. I was confused; I asked her why she had cried.

She didn’t respond and walked to the living room. I followed my wife with asking what had happened for crying. I understood she was crying before comes from his home. Then Aparna sat in the sofa and put both of her palm covered her face to hide her emotions. I was continuously asking the reason for her sadness.

Finally she spokes looked into my eyes, she said “Shanawas uncle found everything from your messages”
I was damn stuck after her sentence. I couldn’t find the words to say. I put my right hand on my forehead to blame myself to send those messages to her on that time. We became silent for next few minutes and I asked her “You could have hide your phone know”
She shouted back “I was…. When I was going to attend your first call he asked me to not to attend, I was forcefully put the phone on the table near his bed. Your continues calls make him energetic and fucked me hard more than any of the day. I was not in a condition to take the call as well. But he was curious when you send the continues messages. He wanted to read my husband’s messages when he was fucking in my hole”

I was speechless in front of my wife. When I about say something she argued me “Today Why you were concern about your wife?? You had already known that your wife will go to your neighbors home to sleep with him as well as I had informed you in the morning too. Then why did you get frustrated Sooraj”

I looked down to the floor and replied in the pathetic tone “Aparna, I couldn’t picuturiesd without that olf wold. Whenvern I think about you and sree, he also coming to my mind. I was really frustrated today and I was feeling jealous with him to enjoy my beautiful wife. Couldn’t focus on my duties in my office. I really wanted to talk with you. That’s why I called and messaged you continuously.

Aparna: You would have type something els instead of talking about direct hit that you aware about my extra marital affair.
Yes, she was right; I could have type something els. I don’t know what to say, we were totally blank

Aparna continued “He understand that I was also lied with him so many times about you. He was rude with me after realizing that we were playing with him. He said that he felt like a Joker.
I understand his emotions to us. He may angry with us. If it was a young boy in the place of shanawas uncle, he will hide it in his mind and will enjoy my wife more. But his old mind man felt that he became a toy for me and my wife. His ego had worked there.

I asked to my wife “what all he asked?”

Aparna “ He found everything from my mobile even my affair with our brother in law”
I was shocked when I realized we had caught by the old wolf. I said in the frustrated tone “FUCK”

I put my both hand on my head to think about our future life. When I was sitting in the pathetic situation my wife covered her face with her both palm.

There was pin drop silent in the living room. It is out of control from our hand. We don’t know what he will do with this information’s. I asked my wife in the low voice “did he stop fucking you when he found my messages?”

Aparna looked rudely into my face and replied looking into my eyes “No, he has done even after read the message but more roughly”

I became sad and asked “So, will he continue with you?”
Aparna replied the same tone “I don’t know”
Aparna continued “Sooraj, I am not looking for his interest on me, in this situation I concerned about our marriage relationship. What will we do if he revenge on us. He may spoil our life. I am worried.

I said in the helpless tone “I am also worried dear; we don’t know what is in his mind. Let’s go as usual. You stop everything as this is our life.

We cannot take any risk.

Aparna gives me the luch and we were almost silent in the dining room. I was sad when I came to realized my wife had beed fucked roughly even after he understand our play with him. One relaxation for me was I was not comfortable with her relation with uncle, and now she also felt uncomfortable with him as she worried about our marriage relationship.

She was wearing the same saree after coming from the shanawa’s home. She placed her head on the dining table with closed eyes. She may think about our family. I felt bad for my intention to bring another man to our life. I was the person who had interested to watch my wife with another man. I was encouraging my wife to sleep with anyone and she decided to this old neighbor for considering so many aspects like secure.

But this time we both worried about him. I cannot do anything now as it’s we had caught by him and now he understand that my fantasy that I want to watch my wife fucked hard. He may take these advantages to us and he may revenge on us for fooling him till this time. When I shared these thoughts to my wife she said “Sooraj, I am also worried about this, he asked me the every details and I have confessed almost half of the information to him.”

I had half of the food from the plate and asked her in low voice “Did you tell that vivek had fucked you with my presence in the home.”
Aparna replied “I had to tell the truth sooraj, because he found the watsapp messages from my phone that I had with your brother in law.”
I silently stand up from the chair and went for to wash my hands. When I come back, Aparna was in the bed room and I lay on the bed beside her. The clock is running, our mind got worried.

Now its 7 o clock in the evening, we both had slept for a while. When she wakeup her phone bell has rang. She wake up and told me that uncle is calling her. My sleepy mood has gone and worried to reply to my wife. On the first ring she didn’t attend the call. Then the second call had come and this time I asked her to attend it and asked her to put the call in the loud speaker.

She took the call and he asked “Aparna, what time will you come back?”
Aparna looking into my face and replied hesitantly “uncle, I have some household work here to complete…..”
He replied in a commanding tone “Here too… what ever it is you complete it fast and come to here. You can sleep here for today”
Aparna replied “My husband is here, so please….”
Before completing her sentences he said that “Your husband can understand our needs right!!!! Convince him and come fast, Sooraj can understand”

He had known that Aparna would tell me everything that he had caught me with my messages. That’s why he is telling like this. Before he was requesting my wife to sleep with him after I slept. Now the things had been changed since this noon. He disconnected the call and we both stayed in the same position for few more minutes.

This time aprana thought for a while and asked me “Sooraj, let me go to his home. I will apologize him for everything. He may understand our situation. Let me give a try”
By saying this she changed her cloths to a nighty and started to leave. When we reach in the kitchen door which is the way to his house from our back area. I kissed on my wife’s for head. She was worried and she asked my consent to go to his home. I tell her “Dear, I know your lust you had with him. Try to control your feeling to protect our family”

She nodded and walked to his home like previous nights. She was checking anyone was watching her from the other homes. A shock had passed through my body when I noticed she was checking other neighbors to go to his lover home in front of me. A naughty thought came to my mind again when I see my wife in the same way that she was used to go to his home for fucking with his cock”

I moved to our bedroom when she disappeared from my view. I sat on the bed, I don’t know what will happen there, and I don’t have the guts to meet that old wolf. Because he already understand my weakness in the bed with my wife. The old man already enjoyed my beautiful wife and he fucked her cunt several times. Although my wife was also enjoyed with his strength and stamina that even she shared it with him. So I will feel loss myself if I face him.

The clock was running. Now the time was 10 o clock. Still my wife was with him in his home. I need to feed him. Went to kitchen door to check my wife. But I couldn’t find her and I decided to check them, atleast I can hear something of their conversation.

I went there and hided behind his kitchen. The kitchen door was not locked it from inside. Suddenly I noticed sounds from the living room of him. I get inside the kitche and hided the wall behind the living room and peeped to the living room. They were not in the living room, suddenly the sounds came back as this time I understand that was my wife Aparana was screaming from his bedroom.

The old wolf was fucking my wife from his room. A single drop of tear drop down from my eyes when I realized her screaming denotes that she was enjoying the every each thrust deep inside her pussy. I understand the power of his pushed from the sounds that his thighs hitting on my wife’s ass. I understand he was fucking my wife in the doggy style position that I am always failed to do with her. Always I cannot reach deep in her in the position because of her big ass cheeks.

The moaning sounds became loud and I felt sorry for myself as these were happening because of my cuckold fantasy and now I am facing it. My wife and the mother of my child is fucking with my neighbor in his room. I send her to convince him to don’t spoil our life. But what I see is she helplessly spreading her legs for him. I decided not to stand there as her moaning shows that she enjoying it. I couldn’t bare the feel and I left there and come to my bedroom and laid there. I looked on the watch and its 10:30. I took her cloth the she removed before going to his home, and I noticed that the sperm content of that old wolf in her panty.

I put it on the basket went to wash room. When I open the zip for pee, I found some pre cums on the tip of my cock and in my underwear as well. Suddenly the moaning sound what I heard of my wife came in my ear again. This time I noticed the semi erection of my cock. I shamed on myself because I was getting hardly even in this pathetic situation.

When I came out from the wash room I had seen my wife sitting on be bed with her bra and panty on her hand. She was warring a nighty only. She thrown those to my face and said “Your wife has been fucking for last two hours with your neighbor” and she wimped with her wet eyes.

I sat beside her and make her comfortable and said “it’s ok Aparna, don’t cry. Everything will be cleared” and I caressed her hair and put her faced on my shoulder. She hugged me.
While making her comfortable I said “I had expected this. He was waiting for to fuck you tonight”
Aparna questioned “how do you know that?”
I replied “Because he got his freedom on you without considering my emotions”
Aparna nodded and said “he asked me to sleep with him tonight, I escaped from there by saying I needed to feed sree. By the time he mentioned your name too”
I asked in frustrated tone “what he said?”

Aparna replied to me while relaxing on my shoulder “when I mentioned him that you are in home, he said that Sooraj will happy to know that his wife being fucked well. By saying this he caught me from behind and I…. I couldn’t resist more”

She was searching for the words and completed her sentence “Sooraj, he is a strong man, I can’t do anything when he tighten his hands on me. I was totally helpless. You may understand what I am saying.

I replied “Then he started to fuck you once you were being helpless in his hand, right????”
Aparna speaks up “Sooraj please understand. After all I am a women and I have some limitations. Also he was the man already I slept with several times. I tried to defend, but I couldn’t do anything as he had taken the control over me”.

I interrupted her “so you go with his rhythm and spread your legs for him.”

Aparna rudely looked into my face and said in a warning tone “Sooraj, as a women I have some limitations as well as some weakness that you already know. We need to do something ells on this matter. Otherwise it will be out of control from our hand. He may takes the full freedom on me. Then you will suffer a lot as you know already that I don’t want to tell from my side”

I understand what she had told me, If we decide to go like this he will take the full control over my wife and she may go with his flow. Because the man on the other side was already fucked my wife few times and she has also lust for him. If I did not take the correct decision in this time I may face lot of complications in future. It all happened because for my fantasy so I need to find a solution.

Its 12 o clock in the night. She came up from the wash room after clean herself. We decided to sleep as I needed to go office in the morning. So many thoughts ruined through my mind. She get into sleep as soon as she laid because of her hard fucking session with that old wolf.
Nice , same happened with me , my niboure uncle taking my wife since 2 months, he is a security gaurd in bank

Reactions: Manali Bose