• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery My Wife Richa's Story by Bharath

hornydude2k

The start of next set itself was quite courageous. I was somehow feeling very jealous watching Richa plant kisses on Shukla's hairy chest during the initial shots in the set. But soon I felt it was nothing much as Joshi uncle asked for a kissing scene. It wasn't going to be a smooch but Shukla was supposed to hold Richa's lower lip in between his teeth while she had to keep her mouth slightly open and eyes closed in excitement. It seemed Shukla didn't understand it correct the first time and planted a full mouth kiss on my wife but he backed off quickly when uncle shouted. Uncle then tried to explain to Shukla by actually doing it himself. He too first kissed her on the lips but then quickly focused on her lower lip, Richa already knew how her expressions should be. Shukla needed couple of more retakes before getting that shot to perfection. "Time to strip, Richa!" Joshi uncle announced. She blushed for a moment and looked at me. "Don't look at him; we want to finish this quick" Uncle continued as he explained the scenes. Accordingly, Richa had to take off the dress and wear her mini skirt and she was going to be only in her bra on the upper body. When Richa didn't step into bathroom while dropping the dress and wearing the skirt, it was evident she was up for some show. She quite boldly allowed uncle to take her pictures with Shukla just in her bra. I could see and read Shukla' eyes. He was dying to touch her melons but was not allowed any time. But it wasn't for too long.

Finally, Richa was instructed to drop her bra too. Uncle took some good snaps while she was covering her assets with her hands, showing her back etc. But then finally it was Shukla's hand that was going to hide her breasts from the camera and as he was doing so he didn't miss it and pressed her breasts. Richa moaned slightly as he did that but tried to remain professional. However, it was giving everyone hard time in their pants. And Joshi uncle was only adding the spice when he had Shukla grope her breasts with his both palms, then have them covered with his face (as if sucking) etc. It was all having effect on the men as well as Richa. I could sense that her sensual expressions were seemingly turning real. And finally all hells broke loose, Shukla lost his composure, lifted Richa and threw her on the bed and started kissing her madly and sucking her breasts. I was absolutely speechless, Richa was moaning instead of shouting and Joshi uncle had an expression as if he achieved something. "Can we do full nude right away?" he tried to ask Richa but it seemed she was taken over by Shukla's lovemaking. She was responding to his kisses and helping him suck her breasts hard and kissing him in between. Joshi uncle moved his camera and relaxed in the chair keeping an eye on them. It was only when Joshi aunty suddenly knocked on the door that Shukla and Richa stopped. Aunty looked at Richa strangely as she was wrapped in Shukla's arms and glanced at me and Uncle. "Do you want to come back or stay here?" she asked uncle. "I will be back in some time; you can relax till then" uncle quickly replied to her. Shukla was the only one who didn't look bothered as he resumed his lovemaking with Richa while aunty left the cottage with a typical smile.

We decided to proceed for the dinner after changing into something comfortable. I was really not sure about where things could lead to with what Richa had started and asked her if we should order the food in our room. But she seemed comfortable to go to dining room; so we proceeded. The Joshi couple was already waiting there for us and uncle welcomed us with a bright smile. The manager seemed quite charged up too for unknown reasons ( I was assuming Shukla didn't open his mouth) and even Shukla was sometimes peeping through the kitchen. Richa sat across uncle and the manager felt obligated as he could look through Richa's top while taking out order. "So what's the plan for the night?", Mrs. Joshi it seemed continued to make Richa uncomfortable. But uncle quickly jumped to Richa's rescue. "I think she is doing better now so we'll continue out shoot." He looked at Richa who seemed to be little surprised but didn't speak against. "Shukla or ..." Joshi aunty cut down but it was enough to embarrass Richa who forcefully smiled along with me and uncle. The rest of the time was uneventful as we finished the dinner.

I was really not sure how things were going to proceed and decided to just be a spectator than trying to push Richa into anything. We were relaxing at the lobby after a short walk when Joshi aunty pushed the button. "Can you get the bag and come back to room?" she asked Joshi uncle indicating that she was moving into our room and was asking Joshi uncle to bring a bag and join us. The direction was set and I and Richa walked into our room, followed by Joshi aunty. It was a bit of surprise that Joshi aunty wanted to be involved but it was exciting too. Beside there was no mention of Shukla or anyone else; so Richa wasn't extremely uncomfortable. And Joshi uncle did not make us wait very long as he quickly joined us and locked the door behind him leaving four of us in the room

Aunty moved towards Richa and did not waste any time in disclosing her plan. "Let us plan to take some more erotic pictures, Richa. And don't worry, it will not involve Shukla or other man unless you ask for it", she clarified. "So how does this work then?" asked Richa quickly. "I mean erotic without men?", she winked and asked further. That made the atmosphere a lot lighter. "Leave that to us", uncle quickly added. Aunty advised Richa to change into a buttoned shirt and short pants. Richa didn't object and moved quickly into bathroom to change. "And don't step out yourself; unlock the door and call me", aunty added and Richa acknowledged. They could read the question mark on my face and aunty explained, "Bharath, let us use some tools and toys to add up spice. Don't worry nothing would hurt her, its just fun." It was unbelievable that a 40+ woman was willing to practice all these on another woman who was my wife. I was excited and concerned at the same time but gave them a thumps up to go ahead. "Can I see the tools now?" I asked. "No.. just wait until we use them. It will be more fun" aunty added. I didn't argue as Richa called aunty at the same time.

What I saw simply flabbergasted me. Aunty carried a blindfolding strap with her into bathroom. We could hear a slight conversation inside the bathroom after which Richa emerged out of bathroom in a blindfold and her hands held behind by aunty as she was guided into the room. "Oh my lord, she is looking terribly HOT", uncle exclaimed loudly as we burst into laughter. Richa too joined us as she was getting used to surrounding with eyes covered. She was really looking hot without doubts; the upper button of her shirt was undone and the short pant was hardly covering her thighs and the blindfold on her innocent looking face was only adding to erotic flavour. Aunty asked uncle to go behind the camera and explained the position to Richa. "Dear, you will be seating in the chair a little tight. We will take a photo from the side and your hands will be pushed behind you while your head will be tilted as if someone is trying to attack the poor prey. Do you understand that Richa?" My dear wife nodded and aunty adjusted the chair in front of the camera. Richa sat perfectly and aunty pushed her hands behind a little tight making her stretch her body a bit. That quite nicely pushed her breasts out and her legs were put across exposing maximum flesh of her body. Uncle was quick to capture the images as aunty pushed Richa behind a couple of times to adjust her position.

"Can I take it off and look at the pictures?" Richa asked quickly as she sensed they were done taking photos in that position. "No" aunty said quickly and added in a littler stern voice, "You won't do anything unless we tell you to" Richa agreed with a smile as they looked at the photos and prepared for next position. Aunty pulled out a rope knot that she looked to fit over Richa's wrist to tie them together. Uncle tried to help her by pulling Richa's hands behind and aunty quickly adjusted the knot around her wrists to fix Richa's hands behind her back. Richa didn't react a lot although she looked little uncomfortable but she adjusted her body by pushing her chest out further. This time she was made to sit on the chair, then standing by the bed and was even thrown on the bed before the pictures were taken. It all looked soft and gentle and everyone seemed comfortable. Aunty was constantly helping Richa as her eyes were covered and hands tied behind and she was cooperating nicely.

But when aunty reached out to undo Richa's short pants, she resisted on the bed. "Are you taking it off? There is nothing inside", she tried to explain. "Don't worry dear, it’s just four of us here" aunty explained to her and continued to undo her. It does not look like she was totally convinced but she reduced her resistance as aunty removed her short pants exposing my wife's butts and womanhood to Joshi uncle. The rascal looked interested and leaned over the bed to take a closer look. "Hmm...Nice" he commented on Richa's clean and nice vagina. “Are you going to shoot her naked?” I tried to intervene as I did not find it comfortable. Richa seemed to be in agreement through her gestures. “Don’t worry Mr. Husband, we’ll not post your wife’s naked vagina on the internet. In fact we don’t need her to be naked; I just want her to wear a lacy panty. That’s it.” Aunty explained to me as she pulled out a panty from the bag while Joshi uncle could not resist touching around Richa’s cunt. He pinched her clit slightly and roamed his fingers over her cunt lips playing with them gently. That was bound to excite Richa who thought it was me and shouted loudly, “No Bharath… Stay away!” Aunty laughed and slapped on uncle’s hands to push it away. They prepared Richa for the next shoot by making her wear that lacy black panty and tying her ankles using another rope knot. She looked like totally bound now with her hands tied behind, ankles together and still blindfolded.

Aunty pushed Richa on the edge of the bed as if in a vulnerable position and uncle quickly got behind the camera. Richa was then thrown on the armrest of the big chair with her bums raised up, followed by some more poses against the wall, painting as the vulnerable girl. Believe me it was a quite turn on and I was terrible excited when aunty pulled out a small whip from the bag. Was she going to spank my wife? I wondered but decided to keep quiet. But she did not actually use it, instead only had Richa held it tightly between her teeth for the camera. Obviously Richa was getting anxious and pressed for removing the blindfold when they were preparing to take her shirt off. Before I would ask the question, aunty showed me the lacy black bra which relieved me and asked Richa to remain calm. My poor wife, she listened to me and allowed them to continue. Aunty went behind her and undid the knot on her wrists allowing Richa to stretch her arms. She then quickly reached the buttons and pulled the shirt off. But unlike earlier, she didn’t stop uncle this time. The old man didn’t hold back this time and pressed Richa’s breasts nicely and even pinched and rolled her nipples. Aunty was quick in putting the bra on but Joshi uncle didn’t miss out the opportunity on sucking Richa’s breasts and nipples. She shuddered and moaned thinking it was me but when Joshi uncle moved to her face murmuring “Amazing breasts …or something” she realized it was him and tried to back off. However, it was too late as her wrists were again secured in the rope knot. She was relying on aunty for her movements and uncle ceased the opportunity and kissed her one more time. To her surprise, aunty held Richa quite firmly in her grip as if providing uncle enough opportunity to kiss. Richa could only jerk her body through the bound limbs and knowing her situation, uncle didn’t pull back until he tapped her pussy, pinched her nipples and played with her boobs to his heart’s content.

I was excited as well as little concerned at the way they were handling Richa in that position. Not that they were careless with her but the way she was being treated (or rather exploited) was not the best thing to witness but to her fate, it was only exciting me. Believe me, Richa may not have a model’s body but her fair complexion against that black pair of clothes was such a treat for eyes. The lacy bra was exposing her breasts more than hiding it and uncle was the time of his life rolling his fingers all over her assets. Richa could only moan and jerk her body through all the restrains on her limbs and most of them exhibited her excitement than the discomfort. But soon they were back to photography and Richa stroked some really exciting poses for them. The Joshi couple really seemed fascinated by the concept of hogtying and was thrilled at trying all they could on my willing wife. They tried tying her limbs, blindfolded and in the most sensuous clothes; what more could they possibly do? I was wondering to myself. Would they go for spanking or maybe suspension for her? I was surely going to object to that I decided. “I think it’s enough for tonight” aunty exclaimed reliving me a bit. “Yes, please remove the blindfold. I am so dying to see it all”, my wife spoke up first time. Uncle stepped close to her quickly, patting on her back and her head “Don’t worry dear! You’ve been wonderful. Just hang on some more time and you’ll love it” It didn’t surprise just me but aunty too. “Are you not coming to room?” she asked him as she was wrapping up and heading back to their room. “I will be back in a while; you carry on” he asked her as she stepped out. What was he going to do further? I kept thinking.

Uncle pulled out his cell phone and called someone. I realized quickly he was calling Shukla and I was dead right when I saw Shukla walking (or rather running) towards our room. So the lucky chap was going to finish where he had left. I, sure, was not going to let him start all over again as I was a little horny myself and moreover Richa must have been tired by then. But as always I remained silent as I saw Shukla entering the room. Richa sensed the footsteps and looked around for clues. But the confident Shukla lifted her off the feet and threw on the bed and started kissing. She realized that it wasn’t me or Joshi uncle and tried to jerk her body. But with her tied wrists and ankles, she could hardly make any movements and being blindfolded was not helping her at all. “Please….what is going on, Bharath?” she managed to speak. But uncle was quick to respond. “Just some fun honey….before you retire for the day” “Let us open her eyes now. I think she will enjoy then”, I suggested Joshi uncle and surprisingly he agreed. Her blindfolds were removed after a long while and Richa took a minute to adjust her to the light in the room. But Shukla wasn’t deterred at all. He had already pulled her bra cups down and was sucking and licking her breasts and nipples. Without reacting much, Richa looked around the room, probably trying to find me. She first noticed uncle with the usual cunning smile and followed by me standing behind her with my hand in the pants. Just when our eyes met, we witnessed the Manager of the hotel entering our room. Oh god, what was he doing here? That’s when I realized that the room door was not even shut. But Joshi uncle quickly locked it once the Manager was in.

“Sala Shukla…bhosadika….maze kar raha hai…yahan…..haraamzada (Shukla…you horny rascal….you’re enjoying with this babe)”, the Manager exclaimed quite loudly while virtually eating Richa’s naked body. Shukla winked at him and responded, “Are saab gaali kyu dete ho? Aap ko bhi to mauka mil raha hai! Aa jao jaldi…Bablua garam hai ekdum!!! (Why are you abusing Sir? This is your chance too. Come and join quickly. The prey is still very hot). It just added to my excitement. This horny cook was offering my wife to his manager. It was simply beyond imagination. I could see Joshi uncle excited as well. Before Richa could react or speak a word, the manager literally jumped on the bed. Shukla was kind enough to provide room to his manager, as he went down and pulled Richa’s panty to her knees. She was definitely struggling with her tied wrists, however the manager was super excited kissing her in and out. “Kaal sham se tap raha tha isko…. (I was looking out for her since last evening)….” He exclaimed in between her kissing. He was quite rough in his language when compared to the way he spoke with us during the checkin process. His aggression was visible at the way he was sucking Richa’s tongue. He was pulling it out with his teeth and literally spitting in Richa’s mouth. I could clearly see his saliva on every centimeter of Richa’s face. And he was just not focusing on her face; his hands would probe freely all over, pinching her nipples, mauling her tits and even fingering her cunt. He was so turned on that he almost tried biting the straps of Richa’s bra although they were not even hiding her cups. But Joshi uncle quickly stepped in and removed the bra. Infact, sensing the situation, he removed the restrains around her ankles and removed the panty as well, leaving Richa stark naked with the two men. As soon as he stepped aside, the manager resumed his aggression.

hornydude2k

He was getting increasing rough as he flipped Richa a few times on the bed, slapped her bums real hard, grabbed a fistful of her flesh anywhere and pinched it. She was absolutely struggling to cope up; even Shukla somehow backed off. He was hanging around, kissing her legs or moving towards her thighs as he would get opportunity but leave her when the manager would come down. It was purely a lustful rough sex scene. The manager was having a time of his life. He was slapping her face, stuffing his fingers or even his fist in her mouth, pinch her nipples or pull/flip her upside down by lifting using her nipples. Her bum cheeks and thighs were already turning reddish with his hard spanking. But he soon got into actual business. No, he wasn’t gentle anytime but he removed his clothes and started rubbing Richa’s face all over his body. My poor wife ended up kissing his shoulders, chest, sucking his toes before finally stuffed with his cock. And this guy was not simple by any means. He was strong build and kept cock slapping my wife before actually pushing it deep inside her mouth. Holding her hairs, he started pushing inside deep into Richa’s mouth and she didn’t disappoint. She managed to match his aggression and started sucking him fast and deep. But this guy was in no mood to keep it simple for her. He would suddenly pull out, flip or throw Richa upside down or drag her to the edge of the bottom. He would then have her neck floating freely and thrust his member in while his hands would pinch and slap Richa’s breasts. He was literally tossing Richa up and down between fucking her mouth rough. But it seemed my wife just did enough to get him to the edge.

Asking for a condom was probably too much as I saw his thick member disappearing between Richa’s legs. He was thrusting her full speed and all might. And he wasn’t sparing her breasts coming exactly in the range of his hands. Richa was moaning loudly in excitement as he kept riding her hard and fast. Her breasts were bouncing 360 degrees with his hammering and the spanking. Shukla and Joshi uncle were watching it all in an awe state, I was left dumbstruck too. It seemed he had tremendous stamina as he kept humping her for a long time. He kept changing his position as well as Richa’s. At times, he would crush onto her body, kissing her passionately while his member still griding her tunnel whereas at times, he would pick her up in his arms and make her jump on his cock as he would bit her nipples in his teeth. Richa was looking exhausted and spared but kept moving her pelvis to his strong stokes. After about 8-10 minutes of merciless animalistic fucking, he threw her on the bed and collapsed on her body. He thrust his member inside again and moaned very loudly. He had reached the climax as he shot loads of his semen inside my wife. It was definitely not expected; both I and uncle were concerned with it but we didn’t interrupt him at all. Richa probably had no power to resist or she liked it as we witnessed the horny manager emptying loads of his cum inside my wife’s love tunnel. Thankfully, she was on pills and not during her productive days. He slapped her bums one last time before throwing Richa beside him on the bed.

Before anyone could react, uncle stepped in and jumped on Richa. She was lying there in a state of shock. “I’ll finish quick and then it’s all yours” uncle spoke as he winked to Shukla. “Holy shit, so two more men to cope for Richa”, I thought to myself. Uncle was already making love to her. She wasn’t reacting but didn’t protest either as uncle sucked her tits and kissed her mouth for a minute or two. He then quickly went down, dropped his pants and inserted her with ease. In less than 10 minutes, a new cock was intruding her tunnel as Richa witnessed it herself. She somehow didn’t want to deny Uncle and let him continue without making any movements. When uncle tried pulling her up, she voluntarily pushed her body up and allowed uncle to kiss her lips and suck her breasts. Joshi uncle was not very comfortable showing his member openly; he dropped his trousers only as much required. Neither of us could see his cock entering Richa but with her moans it clearly did. Richa was already wet and didn’t have to shout in pain while matching uncle’s hammering. She tried everything on her part to make it a smooth ride for uncle as three of us witnessed their lovemaking. Inside 4-5 minutes, uncle started moving his body weirdly, indicating he was about to shoot. I was hoping he would pull out but with a mischievous smile, he too shot his load inside. He quickly wrapped up though and adjusted himself leaving Richa and the Manager on the bed. He was watching this 2nd encounter and slapping her bums in between but continued to wait for his turn.

Richa then looked into the direction where I and Shukla were. She looked at Shukla first, followed by his crotch and then mine. Seeing my hand inside my pant was an indication to her that it wasn’t yet done but it was close. “Is it appropriate to leave him hungry again, darling?” I asked her as everyone burst into laughter. It needed no answer as Shukla got into his job. He first removed all her constraints and Richa appreciated it with a peck on his cheeks. I was amazed as he calmly continued making love to her in spite of knowing that she was thoroughly used in the last 30 minutes while Joshi uncle excused us and moved to his room. Richa was probably back to her senses but didn’t try to stop Shukla. She sure likes keeping such men happy. She allowed Shukla settle on the bed and sat herself close to him leaving her back exposed to the manager. Shukla got into kissing Richa open mouth while the manager raised himself and began licking her back. It was not before the libidos were regained as the two men kept kissing and licking Richa’s body. The manager was quite descent this time and it seemed they were working out a strategy.

He and Shukla kept Richa in between them and started making love to her body symmetrically. This was definitely something different and somewhat arousing too. I mean I had seen Richa making love to other men or even two men at the same time, but this was certainly different. They both started kissing Richa on her cheeks and licking her face from either side, giving gentle bites on her ears and rubbing their face. Infact, at one point, Richa’s upper lip was sucked by Shukla while the manager was busy licking her lower lip. They continued their heroics with her shoulders, her arms and reached her breasts. Richa loves it when I suck her nipples and lick the breasts with my tongue but right now she had two tongues running their magic on her heavy breasts and gently biting her nipples. She couldn’t stop moaning while they were really having a good time with her heavy bosom. They continued their symmetrical love making to her waist and tummy as well and started moving up again spending considerable time on her breasts. But they literally made Richa shudder in excitement when they both kissed and grabbed her armpits and started licking there. It just raised the temperature by few more degrees definitely.

I was expecting this to lead to raw lust and actual lovemaking but they both acted professionally. The manager this time went down and got in between Richa’s legs while Shukla kept enjoying her taste. She was totally engrossed and pushing her tongue out as well as sucking Shukla’s tongue just like she does to me. Her hands were perfectly placed behind his head and pulling him closer to her. The manager in the meanwhile kept kissing and licking Richa’s beautiful thighs and rubbing her clit. Shukla made love to her upper body for way over 15-20 minutes while the manager had by then prepared Richa for the penetration. She was already wet and moist with the semen from the earlier two men but he ensured she was willingly ready too by fingering her a bit and pinching her clit. When Shukla was ready, the manager allowed him enough space and distanced himself.

Shukla lifted Richa and placed her on the edge of the bed and dropped his shorts to the knees. Richa willingly bent down and took it in her mouth. That surprised both me and manager but I think she was reciprocating Shukla’s efforts. And he didn’t need lot of sucking as he was ready to make actual love. He spread her legs wide and adjusted his member near her opening. Richa happily stretched her hand out and guided him inside while Shukla bent on her to kiss her. Richa was in no mood to disappoint him and reached out to his kissing. She was stretching her body a lot so he could kiss her face or suck her breasts in between and her pelvic muscles were going absolutely strong. The movement of her hips and thighs was sufficient to make anyone hard. She was absolutely grinding his cock between her cunt walls and giving him maximum pleasure. He too had reached a perfect rhythm and was matching her movements with deeper strokes. He had a longer and thicker boner than both of us (I and Manager) and he was using it to perfection. He would reduce the speed in between but slap her breasts or kiss her roughly while the other time he would go soft on her upper body but rammed into her at a great speed. I knew Richa loves it when she is tested physically and he was doing it to perfection and he just kept going.

After riding her for quite a while he pulled out without reaching the climax. We were amazed by his stamina as he calmly continued his moves. He flipped Richa and put her on the tummy this time. He lifted her by her legs and stretched her legs again as he tried entering her cunt from behind. Richa looked definitely thrilled as he entered with a big thrust and then followed with lighter movement. Once Richa adjusted herself to his movements, he increased his speed a bit giving her the run for her money. I and manager were standing on the opposite side so whenever Richa would try to raise herself, she looked right into us. We could feel the excitement on her face as she was biting her lips, swearing or even using bad words occasionally. As it continued, Shukla was also gaining the momentum and he bent a bit lower on Richa’s back and grabbed her hairs in his hands. He started pulling her up using her hairs while riding her cunt equally rough. She was being treated like a perfect bitch and I could see the thrill in her eyes and the way she was staring at me and moaning in pain and pleasure. “Fuck…yessss…aaaaah! Shit….oh lord….fuck….aaaaaahhh…” she kept moaning quite loudly and actually inviting trouble.

I had already cum in my pants but didn’t do anything although I was totally aroused. But the manager finally lost his composure and jumped onto bed. He pushed his member into her mouth and started cock slapping her. Shukla smiled at him as he kept humping her. “Is he going to reach climax or not?” I wondered as Richa struggled between the slapping and sucking. She was totally aroused and infact encouraged him to abuse her face. “Aaaa…saale…fuck me…..tear my mouth…” she kept blabbering as she was being hammered. This was definitely a new Richa I was witnessing as she kept pace with two men. But as all things finally come to end, I could see Shukla going weaker in his knees and giving some real hard slaps on Richa’s bums finally was reaching the climax. The manager synched up his excitement and suddenly threw jets of semen all over her face and inside and matched Shukla’s slaps with him cock slapping her face. Finally Shukla groaned loud and came crashing on Richa’s body as the loads of his semen flew into my wife’s cunt. She was so full that his cum even flew out of her cunt and onto the bedsheet. The bed was a total mess and Richa looked even bigger a mess.

When they caught up their breath, everyone was back to realities. Richa was the first to get up and went straight into bathroom and locked the door. I asked the men to clean the mess and prepare the bed for us which they quickly agreed to. Shukla quickly brought new bedsheets and they cleaned up everything in less than 10 minutes and thanked me while leaving the room. “What had I done?” I wondered as I knocked on the bathroom door. “They are gone Richa” I whispered and she quietly opened the door. She looked tensed and was shivering. I knew she needed my support and got in with her. I held her tightly in my arms and started filling the warm water bathtub. She remained glued to me as we cleaned ourselves on top before entering the tub. I took her on my lap very carefully. That is when she looked at me straight into eyes. Those eyes looked beautiful and were saying so many things. But before she would open her mouth, I placed my finger on her lips “I don’t need you to say sorry or anything” I told her. Her smile quickly came back and she kissed my finger and licked it. “Darling, I was going to say it was awesome and not Sorry”, she said winking at me. I could do nothing than give her a gentle slap on her bums as we got into cleaning and love making. It was a memorable bath for us as Richa took very good care cleaning my groin which was drenched with my own cum and gave me a smooth ride too.

We woke up really late the next day and had plans to return home in the afternoon as we had to resume offices. She was a lot nervous facing Joshi couple and the manager when we came out for lunch. Thankfully Shukla was not in the view. After the lunch we went to Joshi uncle’s room and Richa got busy in copying the pictures from his camera into our laptop. She ensured all the pictures were deleted from his camera and asked him if he copied them onto something else. “We started sweetslutRicha.com” came the crisp response from Mrs. Joshi. We all laughed at it and decided to say goodbye. Uncle gave us his card and invited us to their house in Mumbai. The manager was quite nice as well to clear off all checkout formalities for us and insisted us to return to the cottage. “I can give you some good package, Sir” he said as he checked Richa for the last time. There was no way Richa was going to agree to that but I thanked him nonetheless. We got into our car and were heading back to home. Not many words were spoken in between but it turned out to be one of the wildest weekend outings.

hornydude2k

Richa's filthy humiliation

It was one of the rainy days in Mumbai when Richa had to travel in a public transport bus during the rush hours. She had put up a yellow colour transparent saree with a black blouse inside offcourse a sleeveless one with deep cuts on either of the sides. There were no heavy rains but it was drizzling all the while making the traffic a bit slow and the rush to increase. Richa managed to get into the bus and reached over to ladies seat which were all occupied. As always there were men standing around those seats to have glimpses and Richa was already inviting a lot of attention due to her dressing. She looked around and found one person standing there, elegantly dressed and looking descent. She moved into his direction and stood beside him. The man, although looked descent, did not loose the opportunity to check Richa once which she did not mind a lot.

As the bus was moving towards the destination, more and more people started getting into and rush was only increasing. The conductor was literally forcing people to move to the front and there was some pushing where Richa was standing. She had moved very close to the man now who was about an inch taller than Richa. He was holding the handle at the top and standing there tightly while Richa was pushed under his arm. She tried moving her face to indicate her discomfort and suggesting the man to move his arm but the fellow absolutely didn't react. He was probably enjoying Richa's discomfort. Richa tried to look around to see if she can adjust somewhere else but looking at the horny men standing behind she remained stuck to her place.

The bus was not an AC bus and since it was raining all the while, the windows were shut leading to lot of suffocation, people were sweating a lot too. Richa had to hold the rod very tightly in order to avoid falling into him and that fellow noticed it perfectly. He made his first move when he rolled his half sleeve shirt further up leaving Richa's face terribly close to his armpits. Richa could not help but notice his hairy amrpit and the odour it was throwing. She had no option but to keep her eyes closed. But then the crowd increased even more in the subsequent bus stops and during the pushing the man rolled his shirt further up and rubbed his armpit on Richa's face. Richa jereked immediately and violently but he calmly continued with his one arm and holding the crowd with the other. There was so much rush that Richa could hardly do anything than bear his rubbing on her face. After rubbing her face, he glanced towards her to secretly check her reaction. To his pleasant surprise, Richa quickly pushed her tongue out and licked her lips as if licking the sweat from his armpit. "Don't tell me you did not like this", the man quickly whispered into Richa's ear. She was flabbergasted literally and decided to confront him. But before she could do anything, he brought his armpit back into action.

The pushing was simply unbearable and Richa's bums were also being pressed secretly by the men standing behind. She could not even turn around and expose her breasts for mauling so she just decided to stay calm. This pleased the fellow who kept rubbing his armpit gladly on Richa's face. At one point, his sweat drop actually fell on Richa's face. When he realized that, he actually looked at Richa who was now really nervous and anxious. She was not sure how to react and just kept delaying her reaction. Meanwhile, the man, quickly realizing her condition, wiped some more sweat drops from his forehead and sprinkled them on her face. Without realizing, Richa again licked the lips indicating that she was liking the taste. That was probably too much for him as he was definitely getting rock hard. "Let us get down at this next stop, I will help you get wherever you want to go", he whispered in Richa's ear. As the bus was approaching the stop, he signaled Richa to move with him. She was totally confused and caught off the guard. The man very boldly put his hand around her waist and asked her to follow him. The passengers around thought they were together and tried to make space for Richa to follow him. She had just two options - to confront him and make a scene or to follow him out of the bus and then take a call.

Richa chose the second option and got down with him. "I have a huge fetish to feed my sweat to someone", the man declared right away as he waved for an auto rikshaw. "What do you want? Let me just go to office", Richa managed to murmur. "Oh comon! You don't meet people with such likes so often. Let's enjoy for some time." he responded. When the auto stopped in front of them, they were not decided so he asked Richa, "want to go to hotel?". Richa quickly declined so he allowed the auto to leave. "You can choose the place where you feel safe", the man asked Richa. She was just numb and could not react so quickly; she was completed possessed by the run of incidents. "Will there be someone at your home?" he asked her and she quickly replied, "No". "Great! then lets get to your home so you feel safe" he spoke as he waved another auto. Once they got in, Richa told the address.

That was the first time, they looked at each other properly. He was a descent looking man with a french beard, strong commanding eyes and muscular body. Richa looked very timid in front of him and had totally surrendered by then. Imran( the man) already had his hand inside Richa's pallu and saree and squeezed her breasts. Richa was scared by this bold move and tried to part his hand away which irritated him somewhat. "Look, I am not just upto sex. I have bedded even more beautiful women than you. I want you to cooperate with those filthy things that you showed interest in the bus. Do you get this?" he asked with such a command that Richa could only nod in affirmation. With that he went close to her and kissed her on lips and pressed her breasts nicely at the same time. The openness of auto was making Richa comfortable but she was in no position to protest. He kissed her for a while before pulling his tongue out. "Have you licked the sweat of a man's body?" he asked her suddenly. "No" Richa managed to reply this time. "I bet you liked it though. You will be a nice filthy slut I bet", he declared.

As the auto kept moving back to our home, Imran asked Richa to lick his armpits again. "Can we wait till we get home? He(auto driver) can see through the mirror." Richa spoke. "Does he know you?", Imran blasted. "No, but..." Richa tried to answer but found her face buried under his arm. She did not try to look out or in the mirror but pushed her tongue out and started roaming it through his armpit hairs. He kept pressing her face under his arm before pulling her away after a couple of minutes. Her face was loosing her makeup quite fast and Richa dared not to open her mouth or eyes before she was pushed back into the licking job. She did quite well in terms of licking the armpits as well as tickling it using her tongue. He seemed pleased after pushing her about 4-5 times into his underarms. "Did you not enjoy?" he asked Richa with a strong slap across her face when she tried to move away from him. She struggled and quickly nodded in affirmation while looking at him momentarily and then lowering her eyes. He grabbed her hairs and made her look at him and then slowly started kissing her again. It was quite a passionate kissing this time with Imran's tongue probing Richa's mouth deep. He was holding her face quite firmly and was going deeper and deeper with lot of sound exhibiting his lust. The auto driver knew by then what was going on but continued driving, although little slow. Imran was least bothered though and was all over Richa's face giving her wet licking and small bites on her ear lobes. He had even pushed her saree pallu besides and was freeely mauling her breasts. Richa kept her eyes closed for most of the time out of embarrassment but that devil wanted her to witness it with her open the eyes as he continued his nasty lovemaking.

His lust towards Richa's beautiful body seemed insatiable but then he stopped as suddenly as it all started. However, that was not the end of it by any means. He asked Richa to open her eyes and keep looking at him as he planted last few kisses on her cleavage before suddenly spitting big right on her face. She was least prepared and instantly tried to wipe his saliva off her face. But the slap she received made her realize who was in the command. She kept her hands off her face while he repeated his act and kept spitting on her face until he thought there was enough. The thick sticky saliva started flowing down Richa's face into her eyes and dripping of her body but she was not allowed to wipe it at all. One can bet it was not the best feeling by any means; however she continued looking towards him somehow. But he was just not done; this time he spitted on his palm and asked Richa to lick it. My poor wife, without any delay bent forward and started licking the liquid off his palms approving his superiority. He smiled and started stuffing his fingers in her mouth to open her wider. This was probably Richa's fastest seduction as she was behaving as his puppet well inside 30 minutes of the start. Imran had realized that but he was just not after her beauty; he was a cruel guy surely. To add fun, he spitted saliva on his own toes and fingers and asked Richa to bend down and continue licking. It needed no pushing either as Richa quickly obliged and started licking his toes in a running auto rikshaw that was wide open. He ensured Richa kept licking his saliva while he pinched her nipples and breasts hard to keep her on toes. As they were approaching our house, he asked auto to stop by a general store and bought some stuff including tapes, ropes, stationary clips, wooden ruler etc.

"Can I wipe my face?" Richa asked Imran as they were approaching the house. "It has dried up now", Imran said with a wry smile. "And no! no need to put up a foundation" he added. Richa knew argument was one sided and kept mum. She was little concerned now coming back to home with an unknown person as such. She hardly knew anything about him although he looked descent and she knew he would not spend a very long time as he received multiple calls from his workplace and kept telling them that he would reach by noon. "Please do not act suspicious until we get inside house", she pleaded him as they reached our apartment. He slapped her bum gently with a cunning smile but agreed. While Richa was paying to the rikshaw driver (yes, she paid for the instruments also), Nagarkar uncle was passing by. She was scared to death when she saw him through the corner of eye and was hoping he doesn't find her. But to her bad fate, that wasn't going to be the case as he stopped by and looked little surprized to see her with another man. Thankfully, he didn't react or speak but just smiled and passed by. Imran assumed that he was just a neighbour and didn't react but Richa knew the consequences. She was definitely tensed but didn’t react to couple of slaps she received on her bums.

Contn

hornydude2k

As soon as they stepped inside house, Richa was showered with slaps and had his fingers stuffed in her mouth. He pushed her against the door and kept blasting her with one hand while tearing her mouth by almost pushing his whole fist inside. Richa’s eyes literally popped out as he kept pushing his hand inside and pinched her tongue. When he removed his hand, he started spreading saliva on his fingers all over her face and spitted some more in her open mouth. Richa was just coping to his aggression, when he roughly dragged her to the sofa and pushed himself onto it. Richa threw her shoes near the door and went down on her knees in front of him. “Remove my shoes”, Imran commanded. And she was hard slapped as soon as she touched the laces of his shoes. “Even my hands reach my shoes; my mouth doesn’t” commented Imran. Richa looked at him little clueless. “Use your mouth, not hands! Do you understand bitch?” he shouted on her and this time Richa needed no further explanation. She bent down and struggled to untie his laces by holding them between her lips and teeth. But inspite of the struggle for couple of minutes, she wasn’t successful. He probably was running short of time so he allowed her to use hands and pinched her nipples hard while she was doing it.

As she pulled out her socks, he placed them on the floor and asked her to rub her nose to smell it deeper. Richa didn’t react although she usually hates that pungent odour. She was trying to look at what he was doing while rubbing her face. She saw Imran standing up and undressing which was surprising to her. All the men she had been with had undressed her before dropping their own clothes. But there she was, completely dressed and rubbing her face on the wet socks while her man was getting naked. This was definitely different than the usual, she had long realized as she continued rubbing. “Where is the toilet?” his stern voice interrupted. She merely looked up and gestured him towards the common toilet. As Imran walked towards the toilet he commanded her to follow. When he saw Richa walking behind him, he picked up the ropes they had just purchased. “I thought you would know that you have to crawl, anyways, now you will do it the hardway”, he calmly declared. Richa didn’t realize her mistake but still apologized quickly. He tied her hands on her back not very tightly but good enough for her to be not able to release them herself. Richa really wanted to ask what was on his mind as he had still not bothered to undress her and he didn’t look like asking her either. “I want you to place your face on the toilet rim when I pee standing here” he finally declared. “And should you try to move, there will be severe punishment for this. Is that clear to you?” he continued. “I haven’t done that before” Richa was quick to comment but she was unheard. “There is always a first time. Beside I am not even peeing directly in your mouth” he answered bluntly. When he saw Richa not placing her head willingly, he stepped out and went to the carry bag they had shopped. Richa was curious but remained inside trying to take a look.

Imran walked back with two stationary clips in his hands and started putting them on Richa’s breasts. “If you don’t agree now, there will be two more on your naked nipples”, he warned my wife as he placed the two clips on the lower side of her breasts over the blouse. Richa whined as the clip started fixing up but was able to remain calm as the blouse and bra were somewhat protecting her tits. Nevertheless, she knew she couldn’t take one directly on her nipples. She crawled towards the pot and placed her face on the rim of the commode. He smiled and pushed the cover on her face with one feet of his and started peeing suddenly through it. Richa was totally helpless, her face was sandwitched between the commode and seat and although she was not directly receiving his fluid, she had more than enough droplets falling down her face and on her hairs. And as if that was not enough, Imran actually rubbed her face all over the rim and cover making sure she ended up licking his urine excretion. A part of her was disgusted but she maintained her composure somehow.

And it seemed only the beginning as he walked out of the bathroom calmly and asked Richa to follow him. She wasn’t allowed to wash or wipe her face even since he first spitted on her face in the rikshaw. But this time, Richa remained on her fours and crawled behind him. He relaxed on sofa once again and stretched his legs out on the center table in front. “You will start from licking my feet and move upto my inner thighs” Imran commanded her for the next task. Richa had barely denied anything as she quickly engaged into licking Imran’s hairy legs. “And remember every centimeter should be wet with your saliva”, he commanded further as Richa began exploring his toes. She had been treated badly in the past but this guy was purely making her a filthy cunt. As Richa started licking his legs one by one, he kept playing with her ass and breasts alternately. Finally when she reached closer to his inner thighs, he asked her to stop. He then arranged her neck by the edge of sofa and sat on her face with his ass cheeks directly resting on her face. He slowly started smothering her face with his bum cheeks making her absolutely uncomfortable. When he stopped momentarily he commanded her again, “Now, you will lick it. I must feel your tongue doing the job. Do you understand?” saying this he parted his bums and placed his ass hole and creek right on Richa’s delicate lips. Richa knew clearly that the punishment would not be very comforting and stretched her tongue out to start licking the brown ass hole, the first time in her life probably.

The guy was purely a pervert and was trying to fulfill his dirty desires and kinks on my poor wife who happened to find it bearable (if not enjoying). Richa buried her face deep inside Imran’s ass creeks and kept licking him through the stray hairs for well over 2-3 minutes. He was clearly smothering her face and enjoying the supremacy he was offered by her. When he pulled her face out, he was totally turned on. He kept slapping her face alternatively while spitting on her and jerking and pulling her hairs violently. It was by no means caring and Richa struggled hard to bear his aggression, she was a clear mess but it seemed she wanted more. “Do you feel like opposing? You fucking bitch!!!” Imran shouted out loud and Richa was almost instantaneous to nod negatively. He smiled wickedly. “I knew that bitch! I am sure you would have opened your mouth for all men in the bus, won’t you?” he tried embarrassing her more. Richa didn’t answer her but kept her gaze down to his feet when he suddenly pulled her up and made her face him and look at his eyes. She did only for a split second before lowering her eyes while he kept slapping her to his heart’s content. It seemed as if there was just no stopping him when his phone rang one more time. He threw Richa on the floor, placed his feet on her and stuffed the fingers of other feet into his mouth while answering the call. Richa was nothing more than a doormat to him!

“How do we take this forward?” his question suddenly alerted Richa who couldn’t answer or even look up to him as his feet was crushing her face. She tried to cough to grab his attention and he did pull out his fingers from her mouth to let her speak. But she was too startled to answer that question. He probably sensed that and continued, “Look, I would want to take you to my place or to a hotel but if that’s not convenient, I won’t mind coming down to your place.” So he didn’t provide her an option of saying no, he was only asking about the place where they could continue doing these things. Richa didn’t dare to speak so he continued, “I am going to fucking love peeing or shitting in your mouth, cunt. No two thoughts, you’re the best, ready and willing for use and abuse.” Richa remained mum which kind of irritated him. He pulled her into his lap and slapped again. “Are you not going to acknowledge, bitch?” he shouted. “Yes” was the only thing Richa managed to speak. “Yes to what?” was his quick question! “I will need time to think about it”, Richa managed to answer him. Wow, so she was going to think about it! But his reaction was even more embarrassing to her. He smiled loudly and slapped her again, “Cool, I will come to pee on your thinking brain”

Before Richa could react, he got up and walked to our bedroom dragging Richa by her hairs. He closed the door behind him and started taking her clothes off. Richa felt better thinking that he was getting to the actual business. But he was far from being romantic while shedding her clothes. He literally pulled them off in a minute leaving Richa from completely covered to totally naked in a flash. He threw her on the bed and started spanking her bums real hard. Richa could not help but moan in pain as his firm hands banged hard against her flesh. He probably didn’t like that and stepped away from bed towards the windows. He undid the curtains and opened the glasses completely. This really scared Richa as she felt like being exposed to whole world. There wasn’t any house directly in front of our bedroom however open windows meant she had to control her cries as there was a flat adjacent to us. “Do you want to shout now?” he didn’t hesitate to tease her. Richa knew there was no easy way and tried hard not to cry loud when he resumed spanking her.

But Imran was a different man, a pure pervert and a sadist. He tied Richa’s wrists tightly to the hooks behind our bedroom door making her immobile. He then got into kissing her lips and sucking her breasts. Although Richa had realized by then that he could change his colors anytime, she felt better when he engaged himself into lovemaking. She quickly gave in and pushed her tongue out to meet his and protruded the breasts as much possible. Although Imran had weird tastes, he was a man too and it would be simply difficult for a man to resist Richa. Imran had a hard on when he was kissing and kneading her breasts. His fingers twisting her breasts and nipples were quite similar to his mind and then finally he reached for her womanhood. He started with a tight pinch to her clit and a slap on her cunt. By his standards, Richa found that manageable and didn’t try to break his rhythm. He lowered himself a bit and planted a surprise kiss on her cunt which really shuddered Richa, more from the surprise than the actual excitement. Was he turning into a lover? Richa was thinking to herself while he was slightly massaging his shaft. He then lifted Richa’s legs and positioned her bums on his palms with the legs spread in 180 degrees. Richa knew he would not lubricate to cause maximum friction and pain and was preparing herself by stretching maximum.

After the few hours of terrible humiliation, Richa was finally screwing her man in our bedroom. She tried giving everything by stretching and contracting her thighs in his grip. He had not bothered to use any lubrication and penetrated her with the mighty force. He was well endowed and capable to give Richa a hard fucking. With one hand, he was choking her while his other hand was making her jump in his palms. With her every jump, he was ensuring that she was getting harder and deeper strokes and she wasn’t complaining about the painful pleasure. In a matter of couple of minutes, he gave her enough screwing to bring her to orgasm but he hadn’t reached the climax himself. It doesn’t look like he wanted to stop before that but he actually did. He suddenly left Richa who fell as if she was thrown from over the bed. She stumbled to stand on her feet with her hands tightly tied behind. It seemed as if he was trying to catch his breath but he was also looking for something else. He suddenly picked up chappals lying beside the bed and pushed one of it into Richa’s mouth while used the other one to slap her breast. Richa was still coming out of the orgasm and didn’t realize him stuffing the chappal in her mouth. But his mighty slapping and shear aggression didn’t let her dare to protest either. Right after the orgasm, her breasts started receiving nasty blows of the chappal while the one stuffed in her mouth was gagging her. Imran seemed the master at shifting between different acts. The suddenly he had stuffed chappal in her mouth; he took it out too and lifted her butts again on his palms and penetrated her cunt second time.

His erect penis was standing horizontally and he was moving Richa’s body in such a way that she was getting deep and hard strokes. She remained quiet for most part except few mild cries but he remained violent as ever. All the while he was humping her cunt, he continued slapping her face, bums and breasts, pinching her nipples or spitting into her mouth or on her face. He probably was avoiding being predictable. He would stop for long during two strokes and would blast her breasts or butts hard and then just when she would prepare herself for more such strokes, he would suddenly penetrate her again. Richa could hardly do anything against his aggression except for closing her eyes and trying to enjoy this treatment. But then it seemed he was reaching his climax too. He pulled Richa towards her tightly and kept giving her continuous hard strokes before finally moaning loudly as loads of his semen flooded Richa’s tunnel and flowing down her thighs and lower legs. He then suddenly left her stranded and collapsed on the bed catching his breath. But he was a powerful man, within a minute, he was on his feet and removed the ropes from the hooks on the door and asked Richa to lick his semen drops from the floor where she was standing. Richa didn’t even think about resisting and licked the floor clean before being pulled on the bed beside him. But it seemed he was just not done, he stuffed his fingers in Richa’s cunt this time and started fucking her hard. She was completely spared by then and laid on the bed like a doll allowing him to do anything he wanted. His fingers were equally rough as his penis, he fucked her hard and even twisted and pinched her cunt lips and clit really bad that Richa couldn’t help but moan in pain.

“I am going to spank you real hard before I leave for today” Imran announced at once.

Richa was totally amazed at hearing this. He had tested her limits and had done many of the weird or nasty things to her body and he was still not done. He still wanted to spank her hard. She just could not believe her eyes.

“I am really tired! Please can we stop?” she said in a pleading voice.

“Yes sure! I need to leave in another 15 minutes anyways.” He replied.

“Thank you!” Richa said thinking he had agreed to stop.

“Do you have a cane or a wooden ruler?” his question sparked another fear into Richa. “No” she replied almost instantly. “Never mind, I will find something for now” he said and went out of the bedroom to find some instrument for spanking my wife. Richa laid their motionless thinking why did she allow him to start and how will it all end. Although she liked the part of being treated as meat, Imran was definitely very rough and filthy guy. Richa knew she was heading into some bigger pain, something she hadn’t been subjected to before, but didn’t think like spoiling his day. Besides, just 15 minutes, she consoled herself while preparing for the next attack. Her thinking was cut short by Imran who walked into the room with the domestic broom in one hand and her ringing cell phone in the other.

“Who is Bharath?” Imran asked her while the cellphone was still in his hand.

“My husband”, Richa replied meekly.

“Great! Talk to him while I play with you!” he said and quickly pressed the “Answer” button while placing the phone on her ear.

Contn

hornydude2k

“Hey darling, just called to check if you reached office on time?” I spoke from the other side.

“Yeah I did” Richa responded. “Listen, can I call you back? I am busy right now” she tried to wrap it up. I wasn’t too pleased but said okay. However, Imran didn’t allow her to disconnect the phone while he kept pinching her nipples. Richa pleaded him to do that with her eyes but he, with a devilish smile, kept it on her ear and pinched her even harder. She literally bit her own lips to avoid the moan to escape and it was compounded when I spoke on the other side, “Alright, would you call me or shall I call later?”

“Call me after an hour please!” she said bluntly so I disconnected the call.

Imran was smiling suggestively and proceeded to tie her wrists together. He then pushed her on the bed with her buttocks raised high. He started by slapping her round butts gently but quickly increasing the intensity. In no time, he was slapping her butts really hard and they were already turning reddish. Richa could not help but moan as his speed increased. Thankfully, our neighbors weren’t home but nevertheless, Richa could not have suppressed her moaning; such was his might. And he soon picked up the broom and started beating my wife’s beautiful bottom erratically. Every stroke was harder than the previous and was turning her bum cheeks into mess. She soon started developing welts which made him move to her thighs as well. He kept beating her mercilessly for about 3-4 minutes before stopping abruptly.

“You are a wonderful woman” he appreciated Richa while turning her around and pulling her face closer to kiss. She almost had tears in her eyes but didn’t let them flow and kissed him passionately. That was definitely some lusty kissing and lovemaking. He kissed her real hard and sucked her tongue and planted some gentle kisses on her breasts and nipples. When he came back to her face, Richa was almost eating his lips; it seemed all this lovemaking had turned her on. He probably sensed it but allowed her to kiss his lips, chin and face and even move down to his chest. Richa planted numerous kisses on his body, licked his fingers and came back to kissing his face with a small smile on her face. My goodness! She was probably confirming her liking to what he had done but he stopped her. “I need to leave now”, he said and stepped behind. Richa looked dejected somewhat but didn’t express. She probably wanted it to end nicely but forgot that she was dealing with “Imran”.

The man lived to his nature. He picked her up and brought to our living room. He made her sit on the sofa with her hands now tied behind. He picked up his clothes and was about to wear them. Richa was looking at him all the while. When he was about to put on the boxer, he stood in front of her with his groin merely inches away from her face. Without any words being said, Richa took his mighty penis into her mouth and started giving him a blow job. Her tied hands didn’t help much and he wasn’t ready to assist either, leading to a messy job for her. She tried her best but was not allowed to complete. He was probably getting late to his work and put on the clothes and got ready. He saw Richa looking at him all the while.

“Want me to untie your hands?” he asked Richa smilingly.

“Off course!” she responded.

“When do we meet again?” he asked as he walked closer to her. Richa didn’t answer but smiled at him. He kissed her one more time and picked up her purse. She looked puzzled as he fumbled through her purse. Finally he brought out her office identity card and placed it in his pocket.

“What are you doing?” Richa shouted fanatically.

“Making sure that you meet me again tomorrow!” he answered calmly. “Look, I will be passing by this route tomorrow morning around same time. I’ll pick you up here and we’ll have some good time in the rikshaw and then you get back your card right before your office.”

Richa looked concerned and opposed this weird suggestion. “You can’t do this! Please!” she tried to sound firm. “I mean….” And she cut her sentence. “I know you would meet me even if I am not carrying your Identity card”, he completed her sentence with a cunning smile. He proceeded further and untied her hands and kissed her open mouth before actually saying bye. Just when he turned around and was leaving, Richa tried to stop him one more time.

“Please! Is that really required?” she blushed realizing that she was indicating that she was agreeing to meet him even without the identity card constraint.

“Don’t worry! I am not misusing it. You’re not going to office today and besides, you have my phone number. If you need this, call me anytime and I will return it. And I swear I’ll return it tomorrow at any cost”, Imran comforted her patting on her naked shoulder. He gave her a few more kisses on the shoulder and neck following with a long lip to lip kiss.

“Want to step out of the door to say goodbye?” he asked her winking.

Richa smiled and kept looking at him as he stepped out of the house with her identity card with him. The closing door suddenly brought her to senses. She suddenly realized about the last few hours and crashed onto sofa. It all started so suddenly and preceded in a weird way and most importantly – wasn’t even over. She knew she had to meet him the next day although she anyways wasn’t against it. She spent the next few hours cleaning up the mess they had created and arranging the stuff appropriately. Imran was not someone who was doing anything forcefully and would have stopped had she asked him firmly. In a way, she knew he was a little weird but not a goon type person and figured that there wasn’t any danger meeting him again. She didn’t realize when she slept thinking through all of it. She got up pretty late in the evening and figured that it was just about 12-13 hours before she was going to be with him again in the morning.

hornydude2k

The evening

It was late evening by the time I reached home that day. Richa looked anxious; she had mixed emotions about the hours she had spent with Imran in the morning and was also quite apprehensive about the next morning when they had agreed to meet. She didn’t tell me anything upfront but I could smell the air and was quickly into teasing her.

“You’re looking exhausted darling! Had a long day at work, eh??” I said as she was actually looking tired and she never told me that she didn’t go to office at all.

“No….nothing like…. I am alright”, she kept it short. I didn’t ask her again until we were done with dinner and TV programs.

Even I was somewhat tired that day and was early into bed. She came in about 20 minutes later got under the comforter. I was lying on the bed but hadn’t slept yet when she squeezed in. She was in gown and lingerie inside and I couldn’t keep my hands off her bums for long. She still wasn’t opening up and I sensed and asked her, “What’s up babes? Is something wrong?” She didn’t respond right away but moved herself closer to me.

“Darling… I didn’t go to office today”, she spoke.

“Why? And you didn’t tell me when I called? And neither did you call back when you said you would?” I hurried my questions to her.

She turned towards me with a partially excited and concerned face. “Actually I met a man while I was going to office in the bus. And….” She didn’t complete the sentence but it was enough for me to get up and sitting beside her with my eyes looking into her.

“Why did you stop? Do you think I can sleep now hearing that?” I rushed again.

“Don’t get me wrong please. It all happened somewhat suddenly and I just got carried away. Honestly, Imran didn’t push me but neither did I try to stop him. It just happened”, she described as if I knew Imran for years and was well versed with his lovemaking style. I remained curious and focused though and patted her to continue.

She extended her hand on the tent in my pants when she had only finished describing how it all started in the bus and how easily she was pushed into those dirty things. I opened my zip and placed her hand on my bare member and winked her to continue. She mentioned all those details about how he seduced (?) in the bus and made her got down off the bus and into auto rickshaw with him. How quickly she agreed to let him visit our place and how obediently she worshipped his body. She was kind of stroking me gently while describing it and I was playing with her breasts occasionally.

“I kind of liked it honey, when he was making me do all those dirty and nasty things. I really don’t know why, but I enjoyed that filth that he was subjecting me to” she said in a hurry when she finished describing how she licked his sweat or his spitting on her face or even sucking and rubbing his socks and not the least licking his asshole. When she finished, she bit her tongue and waited for my reaction. I didn’t utter a single word but kept staring at her.

“Are you alright?” she tried to get a reaction from me. I raised my arms and took off my shirt. “My arm pits are not sweaty, will that do honey?” I asked her. She was happy to see my involved and smiled before moving close to my arms. “Do you want me to lick them really?” she asked me with a pinch on my chest. I couldn’t hold longer and pushed her onto bed, removing her gown and pulling her bra. Giving her a tight slap on her bum cheek I lowered myself to suck her nipples. It didn’t take me any time to notice the rashes of chappal and broom on her otherwise smooth skin. “Wow, so he didn’t stop after you lick him clean?” I asked her pointing her to the roughness on her breasts. She smiled and showed me the welts she had on her butts and thighs. Goodness, she was nicely used up. She loves spanking always. “Did you tell Imran that you love spanking on the bottom?” I asked her.

“Do you think he asked me? And wasn’t that the best part of all of it?” she was quick to respond. She naively confirmed that she liked it that she wasn’t even asked or was just pushed into it. Isn’t this quality of her desirable, folks?

I pulled her up on my laps and made her jump on my hard cock up and down while she kept describing me how she and Imran then did some love making and how she was spanked and humiliated by him. She had a smile on her face all the while she was describing it and she seemed proud showing me the marks he had left but at the same time, she ensured that I was getting the best of the pleasures. She kept moving on my dick like an expert porn star and offers her bosom frequently for me to suck and bite. I couldn’t hold long and splashed my jizz all inside her before pulling her beside me. We smooched for a minute before ending the show.

“Are you alright?” she tried to get a reaction from me. I raised my arms and took off my shirt. “My arm pits are not sweaty, will that do honey?” I asked her. She was happy to see my involved and smiled before moving close to my arms. “Do you want me to lick them really?” she asked me with a pinch on my chest. I couldn’t hold longer and pushed her onto bed, removing her gown and pulling her bra. Giving her a tight slap on her bum cheek I lowered myself to suck her nipples. It didn’t take me any time to notice the rashes of chappal and broom on her otherwise smooth skin. “Wow, so he didn’t stop after you lick him clean?” I asked her pointing her to the roughness on her breasts. She smiled and showed me the welts she had on her butts and thighs. Goodness, she was nicely used up. She loves spanking always. “Did you tell Imran that you love spanking on the bottom?” I asked her.

“Do you think he asked me? And wasn’t that the best part of all of it?” she was quick to respond. She naively confirmed that she liked it that she wasn’t even asked or was just pushed into it. Isn’t this quality of her desirable, folks?

I pulled her up on my laps and made her jump on my hard cock up and down while she kept describing me how she and Imran then did some love making and how she was spanked and humiliated by him. She had a smile on her face all the while she was describing it and she seemed proud showing me the marks he had left but at the same time, she ensured that I was getting the best of the pleasures. She kept moving on my dick like an expert porn star and offers her bosom frequently for me to suck and bite. I couldn’t hold long and splashed my jizz all inside her before pulling her beside me. We smooched for a minute before ending the show.

“So what’s the plan for tomorrow?” I asked her as she was cleaning up the mess.

“I don’t know. I would prefer our place darling!” she quickly responded. For a moment, I felt jealous as I thought she would ask me if she should go or not. But I quickly recovered and decided to tease her further.

“Oh! Actually I meant to ask whether you're going ahead again tomorrow or refusing?" I said.

She suddenly lost her composure. She was probably already dreaming about what Imran would do to her next day but my question, like a nuclear bomb, exploded and brought her crashing down into reality. She stumbled to answer. Her face was long; she lowered her eyes and looked full of guilt. I looked at her but she just could not speak up. I decided to stretch a bit further. I behaved as if I too was dejected as she didn't bother to ask me before making a decision and murmured in a lower voice.

"So is he going to decide that or is it your decision?" I asked. "And I am referring to the place; not about whether to meet again or not". I continued. "I think that's a mutual decision already made. So the question is who will decide the place." I spoke in a rather looming tone.

She seemed completely broken and I enjoyed it a lot (sadist pleasure). "I am sorry", finally she looked up to me and said. "I will tell him in the morning", she spoke indicating that it was too late to call him now and convey her decision of not going ahead again the next day.

"Do you think he will agree?" I stretched a bit more.

"Off course he has to. I will not do anything that you won't like!", she was quick to respond this time. I knew there was no point stretching further. With a grin smile on the face I told her, "Don't be a conventional wife. Be Richa." She didn't look convinced but I patted her and with a broader smile affirmed, "I am sure you will be able to win back your identity card, won't you?" She smiled and leaned towards me for a nice warm kiss. We were soon slept for the night.

The early hours of next morning were somewhat tensed although I tried to be normal. Finally, Richa's phone rang. We knew it was Imran and I asked Richa to attend it on speaker. She agreed but asked me not to speak in between.

"So bitch, are you all set for the day? I will be reaching in some time", Imran was straight to point.

hornydude2k

"Oh no Imran! I mean I need to go to office today. Can't take two days leave. Will you meet me at the bus stop to handover the ID?" Richa tried playing smart.

"Oh comon! Anyways, I will be there in a while. Let's talk then", saying so he disconnected the phone.

Richa changed into a sleeveless kameez and salwar and spent a few nervous moments sitting on the sofa. It wasn't too long before Imran showed up and rang the bell. Richa was quick to the door to let him in. As soon as he stepped in, Imran pulled Richa closer and kissed her. Richa tried to resist and moved away which surprised him.

"Kyu start karne ke liye paseena hi lagta hai kya? (Does it take the sweat to get you going?)", he asked Richa in a teasing tone. But before she could actually respond, he pushed her onto the sofa and was kneading her breasts over the dress. He simultaneously stuffed his palm into her mouth and started opening her. It wasn't even 5 minutes since he had entered house, he had slapped on her face and thighs, pinched both her nipples hard and kneaded her breasts. As if it wasn't enough, he pushed his fingers through Richa's sleeves and tried to tear open her dress and at the same time spitted a huge globe on her face. When he saw Richa pushing her tongue out quickly to lick his saliva, he smiled and spitted one more time right into her mouth and eyes. Before she could arrange, he tossed Richa up on the sofa using her hairs and turned her around. He lifted her bums up and started slapping them bare hand. After about 9-10 strong slaps, she was turned over again and her pussy was targeted. Eventually, he lifted her holding her nipples and started dragging towards the bathroom.

Richa knew she had to speak right away. "Imran, please can we......" she tried to open her mouth. But it was quickly stuffed with his feast and a few hard slaps followed. "Kapde utaregi? (will you drop clothes?)", he asked but before she could answer pushed her inside the bathroom. He lifted the toilet seat and placed her close. Richa sensed that he was going to urinate as he lowered his trouser. This time though, he didn't push her inside, instead started peeing into the toilet. But Richa's relief was really short when she found her mouth drowned inside the toilet when he flushed. She had enough taste of his urine as she tried coughing it out. Imran then dragged her again and placed under the water tap and started it. When he thought she was clean, he came out of the bathroom with her. He came and relaxed on the sofa while Richa followed him. She didn't sit on the sofa as she was quite wet but stood in front.

"Listen, I want to take you to my room near XXX", he announced. "It's remote so there is no disturbance. I can try some new things there. I am sure you would love it." Richa didn't know how to respond and remained quiet. "Dress only in a salwar kameez. Infact this is fine", Imran continued with his plans indicating that her current dress was alright for the day.

"Can we stay here instead? I mean I haven't stopped you right?", Richa tried to inter vein.

"I know you will never stop me, bitch", Imran responded while pulling her into his lap. He then removed her wet kameez and pulled open the bra. Richa wasn't too uncomfortable being topless in the company of another man. But what she probably didn't realize was that he was Imran and not just any other man. He went straight to her breasts and started biting her nipples hard. Richa moaned in pain but he just continued tormenting those jugs. When he was done chewing them, he picked her up using the nipples and asked her to be ready real quick. Richa almost instantly rushed to bedroom and changed into a salwar and kameez. She wasn't allowed to put on inner wear.

When Richa came out wearing a dark blue kameez and white salwar, she thought of trying her luck again to convince him. She was probably not too comfortable going to some unknown place with Imran. And she had every right to! Although Imran wasn't really forcing her to; he had really nasty and kinky likes and he was very very commanding and rough. And moreover, Richa had realized that she had agreed to everything Imran had asked for, so either he was great at convincing or she was weak to him. Her first attempt of denying Imran for the day was easily knocked off and she knew Imran wouldn't be too happy with another argument. But the stakes were quite high too. When she stepped into the hall, she noticed Imran relaxing on the sofa and reading the newspaper. She almost instantly lowered her eyes when their gazes met; such was the dominance of this man!

“Don’t worry! I am not going to make a film or an MMS of yours”, Imran told Richa when he saw her tensed. She managed to bring a smile on her face but wasn’t totally convinced.

“Then why not here? Please, I am not even asking you to stop. All I am saying is let it be here inside the house!”, Richa spoke in a instance in almost a pleading tone. Imran as always smiled first and then got up and walked over to my wife. He placed his hand between Richa’s legs but didn’t really press.

“Are you sure?” he asked Richa and pinched her love triangle at the same time. She jerked somewhat but didn’t respond. He raised her face and made her look at him. At the same time, he brought the middle finger of his left hand right in front of her face and pinched her one more time. Richa jerked again but didn’t begin sucking or spoke anything. Imran was trying to break her down so that she would walk out with him willingly. And he was definitely smart at it. He didn’t repeat for the third time; instead came and sat back on the sofa. He didn’t utter a word for next minute or so neither looked at her. That made Richa even more nervous; she quietly went over and stood by his feet. It put a wry smile on his face; she was as if helping him out.

“Accha thik hai! Jis bus stop pe tum roj bus pakadti ho…wahi pe aadha ghanta spend karke wapas yahaan ayenge!!!” Imran spoke after a while. (“It’s okay. Let us spend half an hour at the bus stop where you get into the bus and then we’ll come back to your house” Imran told Richa.)This shuddered Richa even more than the pinches. Imran wasn’t just going to sit there watching men get in and out of the buses. She couldn’t imagine doing anything nasty on the bus stop where she travels every day and so do many other people from their premises or nearby areas who knew her.

“Comon, I don’t like too many no’s” Imran announced before Richa would react to his second option. He pulled her over this time and stretched his finger out again. Richa didn’t deny this time and kissed and put it inside her mouth. With the other hands, he played with her breasts again before pulling his finger out. He then spitted on his palm and smeared her face with it. Another pulling of the nipple and a strong pinch on the clit! And Richa was standing and ready to step out. “I will quickly get my bag", Richa announced shamelessly indicating that she was walking out with him. But things were never so simple with Imran. "You're not carrying anything bitch", came his sterm voice that stopped Richa from rushing into bedroom. "You will take only 3 items - your identity card, a debit card and mobile phone. Is that clear?" Richa could have never said no. She quietly picked the debit card, mobile phone from her purse while the i-card was with Imran. He walked over and put it through her neck and picked his bag to head out.

Richa was quite nervous when they actually stepped out. Imran didn't allow her to wear sandles either and they were going to be walking through the premises in a stark daylight. "Listen, you will hold the mobile and debit card in your teeth until we get into vehicle and I want your arms to be raised as well. If you fail, you lick my saliva in open", Imran announced as they stepped into elevator. He squeezed her boobs real hard when they were inside as Richa struggled to take a grip on mobile and the debit card. He slapped her bums real hard and asked her to move out of elevator the way he wanted. My dear wife obliged again. She pretended as if she was adjusting her hairs and ensured her arms were raised up while she was holding the phone and card in her mouth. It was bound to appear weird and her not wearing sandles was only fueling it. The watchmen as usual ogled her body head to toe and wondered why she was barefoot. As if that wasn't enough, Richa dropped the phone. She looked terrified and apologized to Imran but he wasn't pleased. When she bent and lifted it, he spitted big on her face and asked her to contiue gagging without wiping the saliva. That definitely startled the teen boys playing nearby but they didn't comment. She somehow survived that mortifying experience of walking through the premises to all the way to road. But it just didn't end there, Imran continued walking for long 2-3 minutes before waving for a rikshaw. Richa just couldn't look around but knew it clearly that she was being watched.

Finally Richa pulled it out when they got into the rikshaw. "Everyone was having you with their gaze", Imran said smilingly confirming her fear that she was being watched by multiple men. Richa knew she had walked out on her own and it was just the beginning of things to follow, she regained her composure and settled in the rikshw. Thankfully, Imran didn't try anything immediately for next 5-10 minutes as he was busy in texting. By then, rikshaw had moved out of our regular areas so Richa was not as worried. Once he was done with texts, he pulled Richa towards her and licked her face once before starting to slap both sides of her face. When he saw her taking it boldly, he moved to her bosom. He started pulling her nipples and slapped her tits hard over her kameez. It was really hurting but Richa was quite content as only the rikshaw driver was aware of what was happening.

The journey was going to take about 30-45 minutes but the slow traffic meant they covered only half a distance in about 30 minutes. Imran was sitting close to Richa but was only kissing her or squeezing her breasts in between. And he stopped when her phone buzzed. Her poor husband was calling her.

"Can I answer?" Richa asked Imran. With a cunning smile on his face, he allowed her.

" Hiiiiii dear ahhhhhhh", Richa murmured as she was pinched the same moment. I knew what was happening so I just asked her, "Our place or his?" However she didn't want Imran to know that I was aware of what was happening so she replied, "Yeah, everything is fine. I am going to a friend's place. Talk to you later!" And she quickly disconnected.

"Such a bitch you are!" Imran commented and resumed pinching. Her slutty nature was definitely arousing him and it was evident with magnitude of force he was applying while pressing her chest. His pinching had already turned into devilish kneading of her breasts and Richa couldn't do a lot to hide her cries. The rickshaw driver was already into highest gear and a couple of bike riders and a fellow rickshaw driver were also driving in parallel to their rickshaw. Richa was trying best to hide herself but Imran brought her face into foreground and ensured everyone saw her. Things were really beyond just humiliation but Richa was helpless. She kept telling herself that they were not the people she had to deal with every day, so she kept going as if ignoring them. But Imran was determined to reach new heights.

Reactions: Amar kumar Mohanty

hornydude2k

As their rickshaw took off from the main road, he became more aggressive. The bike riders and the fellow rickshaw driver gave up but were soon replaced by another rickshaw and a pizza delivery boy. Richa was little relived to be off the main road but it was short lived as this time Imran literally pulled her breast out of her kameez by lowering shoulder strip. She was horrified and the rickshaw drivers and the pizza boy were flabbergasted. Why would a descent looking lady and a gentleman do such thing inside an auto rickshaw? They were thinking. But nevertheless they were all having hard on watching Richa’s nicely shaped tits and sharp nipples. Fortunately for her, the ordeal was short lived as they were almost reaching the destination and Imran stopped his antics.

Richa was trying to look out and assess which area she was going to be ravaged at. But Imran didn’t want that and asked her to keep her eyes shut and kept a diligent watch on it. Richa obviously had no guts to disobey her Master. When the rickshaw stopped, the auto driver quickly turned around to have a good look at Richa. He kept staring at her from a very close distance while Imran paid him the fare and popped out along with his new possession. Both had a suggestive and wry smile when they exchanged money but Richa didn’t hear them speak a word except Imran murmuring a quick “Thank you”. He asked Richa to hold his hand and started walking towards the entrance of the society. My poor wife marched onto the road of humiliation with her new Master. The society had few security men and they saluted Imran as the duo walked by with off course a keen eye on Richa. She didn’t hear any comments or any instructions until they reached the elevators. Imran then pulled out a small scarf and blindfolded Richa using it. She was totally blind with that black silky tag. “Where are we going?” Richa asked in a timid tone but there was no answer. Instead she was face slapped and pushed around roughly.

Richa was quite nervous as they entered the elevator. It wasnt long before they stepped out, she sensed it to be 4-5th floor. She was expecting Imran to open the doors of a flat but instead he ringed the bell. "Oh god! Is someone else there too?", Richa almost shouted in frenzy. "Dont worry!" Imran said patting her back but she was completely off her feet, almost into tears. The door was almost instantly opened.

"Holy shit, she is a hot! Awesome catch Imran!!!" Samir exclaimed from inside. Samir was Imran's friend, a descent looking guy with hairy body and fair complexion. He looked like a child of typical rich class businessman or a politician. He was well mannered outside but a pervert and kinky young man like Imran.

"Look at her Shivani, she is hot and willing", Samir spoke as he captured Richa from Imran's grip and started dragging her inside with him. His hands were already roaming over her chest as Shivani stepped in. "Oh wow, she looks complete woman" Shivani affirmed Richa's presence and appreciated her beautiful body. They all came out and sat on the sofa. Samir took her beside him and Shivani while Imran relaxed on the chair. Richa was still being felt by Samir while Shivani put her hand around the i-card Richa was wearing. "So you work with XXXX?" She asked Richa. "Yes, she stays at XXXX and works at XXXX and is available whenever I touch her cunt", Imran announced and they all burst into laughter which Richa turned red. Samir's hand were now moving in and out of her top pinching her nipples in between. Shivani brought a coke bottle and two glasses and filled them. Imran picked one while Shivani was going to offer the other to Richa. Imran quickly interrupted and took the glass from Shivani and spitted in it. "Oh nice, I didn't realize" Shivani exclaimed and followed Imran. She even asked Samir but he was busy sucking Richa's breasts. She then handed saliva mixed coke to Richa who gulped it down quickly. Imran and Shivani were still watching her as Samir took off the top and salwar. Richa knew she was naked in front of two complete strangers who she had not even seen and Imran, she had met a day before. "Can a true slut be anything other than me?", she thought to herself. And unknowingly she tried to push Samir away and cover her breasts as well as folded her legs to avoid being seen. Samir sensed the mild resistance and indicated that to Imran. "What happened bitch? Why did you stop him?", came Imran's stern voice. Richa decided not to answer him and sat tight, ready for some slaps and spanking. Nothing arrived, instead Imran got up and pinched her clit with his typical style. Not even a second was required when they heard Richa moaning, "Oh....please....noooo....I am ready.....aaaaaaaah"

"Let's take her there", Imran indicated Samir and Shivani to move to terrace attached to their living room.

Richa was quickly dragged by Samir and assisted by Shivani. She didn't know where they were heading and walked politely. But as soon as they stepped into terrace, Richa felt the sunlight and knew they were in somewhat open area. She went defensive quickly and tried hiding her assets with her hands. She was even more scared when she heard the vehicular traffic and honking. Afterall, it was an open terrace and there was a busy road downstairs. Luckily it was on 6th floor and although there were no flats or anything in front; it was possible for someone from adjascent flat to witness the activities taking place there. Totally unaware of all of it, Richa tried to find Imran. "Are we in some open space?" she murmured. They were chitchatting amongst themselves and noone bothered to answer her. They had relaxed on the chairs around the coffee table while Richa was still standing beside covering her assets. "Imran....." she tried to make herself heard. Imran didn't answer but pulled her onto his lap and started spanking her butts hard. "Aaah...ooooooo", Richa moaned in pain as she struggled in his rough grip. He continued for more than couple of minutes and then threw her towards Samir. "Yes, you're in a terrace of his flat. But don't worry, its on 6th floor and not many can watch you from here", Shivani answered Richa's question. It was little relieving to Richa but the words "Not many can watch you" made her somewhat uncomfortable. However, all her thinking was cut short quickly as Samir placed his member on her lips. Even with tied eyes, Richa knew it was a cock and kissed it. Samir placed her between his two legs and inserted inside her mouth.

Richa needed no further assistance. Being on the knees, she started massaging Samir's small shaft. Although she couldn't see, she knew all the acts required to make him ready. She started by kissing in and around his member and then went deep into his legs and inner thighs. She was sucking and licking him expertly and making him harder every minutes. Shivani and Imran was watching her in anticipation while Richa was now engrossed into the sucking. It wasn't long when Samir was hard enough but he kept slapping her face with his member and engaged into some spitting too. As he was reaching higher gear, he became little more aggressive and started pulling her hairs roughly and giving her some tight pinches on her nipples and even a few kicks in her stomach. Richa remained focus though and kept blowing him until he exploded large. Samir moaned really loud as he started emptying loads of semen, some into Richa's mouth while other on her body and even in the empty plate lying on the table. For a moment or two noone moved as Richa continued gulping down the thick semen. Finally, Shivani got up and undid Richa's blindfold that was now completely wet with the semen. Richa needed a minute to adjust to the light but wanted to see the faces of Samir and Shivani who were exploiting her so easily. She glanced around the surrounding as well. Samir was still coping up but when her eyes met with Shivani, she was really embarrassed. Shivani was much younger to her and was completely dressed. Richa suddenly felt her nudity and sluttiness exposed to the world and tried to look for shelter. But there was none or atleast they were not going to let her have one!

"You were professional at sucking him!" Shivani exclaimed. "No wonder Imran was praising you!!" Richa couldn't face her any further and lowered her head. But it was only the beginning of the day.

As Shivani approached her, Richa collapsed onto the floor in the pool of semen. It was quite messy as Imran compounded her misery by throwing some coke where she was sitting. Shivani put her hand below Richa's chin and forced her to look up but Richa lowered her head quickly. She then grabbed a bunch of her hairs and rubbed Richa's face in the mud of semen and coke. Samir too was quick to bend and slap those shapely bums as Richa was licking the floor. Shivani's was grip was swiftly replaced by Imran's feet as he started pushing Richa's face under his feet onto the floor. Shivani in the meawhile crushed a few cookies into the plate with Samir's semen and placed it in front of her. Richa looked towards Imran who confirmed it was her bitch food. When she was about to lick into the plate, Shivani kicked it and placed it in the center of the room.

"Crawl and grab it", Shivani joked on her.