• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery My Wife Richa's Story by Bharath

hornydude2k

"Paalat aab! Jor se thokne waala hoon! (Turn around! I am going hard on you now!)"

Lala ji cleared the air much to Richa's disbelief. She wondered what "further hard" would mean but didn't get a lot of time to think anyways. She was again placed at the awkward angle as Lala ji position his shaft near her rear opening. He wasn't holding her as my wife didn't try moving away. He landed a few strong blows of his palm on her already reddish bums before grabbing them to initiate penetration. He was a lot patient before but he simply violated her this time around. Richa almost shouted in unbearable agony as the tip made its way inside. Her saliva barely helped as she found it hard pressing. It was barely fitting there when he started pumping. She felt like jumping off and running away but didn't do either of it. She felt better when Lala ji actually grabbed her from behind and started mauling her torso again. He seemed to be getting aggressive as he went little too rough on her tits and also twisted and teased her lips and tongue. Richa looked like a prey ravaged but she remained obedient much to his pleasure. He felt so confident with her servitude that he would often take his hands off and only grab her bums to pump her vigorously. Richa did extremely well to let him bang her really hard for well over 5-7 minutes. She was almost numb when he seemed to be nearing climax!

"Seedhi letna jaaldi! (Lie down straight quickly!)", Lala ji commanded my wife.

Richa is usually quick and active but took ages this time to turn around herself and lie down on her back. Her legs were trembling when Lala adjusted her one more time and placed her dangling legs over his shoulders. They were both sweating profusely as Richa witnessed Lala entering her the right way! She felt as though he just wanted to discharge but he had lot more energy left. He positioned himself between her legs and started ravaging her in regular manner. Now, his mighty shaft with a huge girth was absolutely gruesome but Richa looked lubricated enough. She was in no position to attempt anything but watched him bang her one more time. Lala tried kissing and sucking her chest and lips as he continued his hammering. He lifted her in his arms on few occasions as he tried reaching his peak. My wife was almost a mass of meat by then and didn't object to anything as he picked her up or threw her down on the bed. Finally, she noticed Lala's face contorting and he groaning loudly as he began discharging! He released thick and big and that started overflowing her tunnel. He sensed it and pulled out only to push it back into her mouth. Richa gagged on his shaft and ended up drinking most of what he discharged.

"Ekdum maasta! (Awesome!)", Lala ji acknowledged my wife's contribution as he patted her back when he pulled out of her mouth and relaxed on the adjacent chair.

He drank a few sips of water and wiped off his chest and forehead. He called Raja also and informed him about his leaving. Richa was relieved to hear that but remained passive all the while. "Mein room baand karke jaa raha hoon! Raja aake kholega! (I am going to leave this room locked! Raja will come and open it!)", he announced to my wife as he put on his shirt, adjusted the pant and sipped some more water. Richa couldn't muster any courage or strength to argue or even request anything. She somehow grabbed the same water bottle and tried gulping a few drops down. She found it extremely tiring to even remain seated and adjusted her back against the wall. She was hungry and felt massive pain in her legs. But she didn't even have her phone and was on Raja's mercy completely. She remained seated and tried soothing herself by pressing her own thighs. She felt quite unsecured as she was left alone in an unknown room and was absolutely bare having no access to her clothes, her purse or her mobile phone. But thankfully, Mr. Raja showed up within 10 minutes.

"Kay mag! mazaa ali na? Lala ji ekdum befam thoktaat haan! (So! Was it fun? Lala ji is an expert in banging women!)" Raja started much to Richa's annoyance.

She noticed him carrying her clothes and purse with him and wanted to just leave from there. But Raja calmly left it near the door and proceeded towards the bed to plant a kiss on my wife's lips. Richa pulled back sharply much to his surprise. "Kay zaala? Quota full zala ka divsacha? Ajun apaan baaki ahe! (What happened? Is day's quota (of screwing around) over? I am still to take my share!)", Raja spilled what was in store for her. Richa didn't know how to react but her body showed up when Raja tried pulling her closer. "Puncture kela ka Lala ji ne? maagun ka? (Did Lala ji puncture you? from behind?)", Raja asked my wife with a wink. She couldn't confess but Raja sensed it correctly. He patted her back and tried to support her moving to the edge of the bed. He smelled Lala ji all over when he bent to kiss her.

"Can I just go home and take some rest?"

My wife asked Raja when he proposed to move over to our house for his share of the day. It was still about an hour before I was going to show up and Raja didn't want to miss the opportunity but he was slightly taken aback with Richa's firm request. "Thik ahe! me sodto tumhala! (Okay! I will drop you home!)", Richa was surprised when Raja agreed instantly. She wanted to tell him that she doesn't need him to drop and that she can take a shortcut if he is not accompanying. But she decided not to be rude and agreed somehow. Raja gave her a bottle of water to drink and a wada to munch. Richa would have preferred to be fresh before trying anything but she was so tired and exhausted that she ate it instantly. When she got up to put on her clothes, she realized how difficult it was to even walk. Her legs ached and trembled still. She put up her clothes somehow and prepared to leave with Raja.

"Can we take rikshaw please? I can barely walk!", my wife pleaded to Raja when they stepped out.

It was merely a few hundred meters walk but Raja agreed and waived an auto nearby. Richa struggled to push herself into it. She asked security at our premises to allow auto to be taken until our wing. Raja paid the fare and they walked over to the elevator and reached our house. Richa was finding it extremely tough but still rushed to the bathroom to take a quick wash. She brushed and gargled while Raja waited behind. He made her sit on the chair nearby and rushed to our kitchen to fetch something for her. He returned with a fruit juice can and Richa gulped it down within a minute. She was finding it hard to sit down on that plastic chair their and got up to move back to bathroom. Raja brought her a few pieces of dry fruits that were kept on the dining table and tried to energize her. She felt a lot better after having them and the juice.

"Anghol karaychi ka aata? (Should we take bath now?)", Raja put forward his proposal with a wink.

Richa was surprised but she couldn't react in time. Raja, who was versed from previous day, picked up the towel and directed my wife to our bathroom. Richa's legs were still trembling in between but she felt better being under the warm water. Raja had already taken her clothes off and undressed himself too. He hugged her tightly as they stood below the shower. He started kissing her lips and smooching her and my wife didn't resist at all. She grabbed his head and kissed him mouthful while still under water. Raja enjoyed the gesture and went down to kiss her melons and suck over her nips. He also enjoyed kissing her flat stomach, belly, back and her arms. Richa didn't stop him as he explored her front kissing and licking her.

"Boche ekdum laal ahet ajun! (Your bums are still quite reddish!)", Raja commented when he turned my wife around.

Richa was embarrassed for a moment but was stunned when Raja tried scratching on her welts and slapping them further instead of being careful. She tried stopping only to see him pinning her hands. She didn't react strongly and decided to see his plan. She was amazed at how men showed no mercy to her when Raja started slapping her both bums harder. It wasn't the most extreme but considering the last 1.5 hour, it still was hurting her. And Raja didn't stop easily! He targeted her bums first and then turned to her melons as well. He even asked her to go down on knees and give him oral pleasure. Richa coped up with his aggression somehow but couldn't tolerate when his fingers probed her rear hole! She jerked and pushed him away instantly.

"Lala ji kadhun dhulai ani amhala manai! (Screwing (your rear) by Lala ji is okay and prohibited for us!)", Raja commented sarcastically in his native language with some rhyming to indicate his displeasure.

Richa didn't know how to react since Raja almost instantly rushed to her and started to probe her from behind again. She was nervous and tired but tried to push him away one more time. And that didn't go down well as Raja slapped her right across her face. Before she could avoid to stumble, she received another one on the other side of the face. It needed no further action as she stood somehow placing her hands on Raja's shoulders. His fingers almost instantly started probing her rear side. Richa struggled to remain quiet although Raja lubricated his fingers with soap. A few distinct moans escaped, cries heard when his fingers invaded her again inside 2 hours. He took kept playing with her melons and womanhood while trying to explore from behind. Richa gulped down so many cries as Raja kept pushing one of his fingers up her rear brownish hole.

"Ithe khali basa patkan! (Go down on your four here!)"

Raja instructed my wife to go down on her four in the bathroom itself so he could ride her. Richa didn't have enough to try to protest and went down instead. Raja also stood on his knees to adjust his height and grabbed her bums. He probed with his fingers for a minute or so before touching it with his shaft. It wasn't as big as Lala ji but was still enough to cause friction and she was already sore there. Richa cried loudly when Raja struggled to push himself inside her. Our neighbors probably had a treat when Richa shouted coarse as Raja forcefully penetrated. She was almost shivering as Raja picked up pace. Thankfully, the soap water had some lubrication and Raja wasn't too big; so, Richa could accommodate him. She whined in agony as Raja kept pumping her as hard as he could. Even he was causing a lot of friction despite being not too big and well lubricated, that only summarized what she managed to see through an hour back with Lala ji.

It was too much of thrill for Raja as he reached his climax very soon. He couldn't even pull out on time and discharged inside her. Richa collapsed on the bathroom floor when he pulled out. Raja was also breathing heavy but he quickly turned her around and towered on her with his shaft entering her regular opening. Richa didn't even feel him there until he started rubbing and gaining erection again. But she was too tired to respond and allowed him grinding her in that lying position. Raja recovered much sooner and completed a quick 2nd round with my wife while she was still on the bathroom floor. He then assisted her to stand up again and take the shower before stepping out. He carried her to our bathroom and helped her lie on the bed. She hadn't put anything on and he would occasionally kiss her chest or suck her there. It was almost time for me to return and I called Richa to inform that I was reaching in 10 minutes.

"Zopa aata, sahebana chadhu deu naka aaj! (Take rest and don't let Sir (me) ride you today!)", Raja offered unsolicited advice as he left reluctantly promising that they will continue on the next day (last day) of the training as well!

Richa was complete mess when I reached home. She didn't even get off the bed while I freshened up and offered her the pack of food I had brought. She finished in the bedroom itself and remained lying on the bed. When I joined her post regular chores, she was still struggling. "Looks like some massive rounds, eh?" I teased her as I went under blanket to kiss her and also grabbed her tits. "Please don't! Darling! I am thoroughly analyzed today!", she commented and described the even to me. I didn't test her further that night; instead offered her some create to soothe herself since she had one more day of training left. We didn't realize when we slept in each others arms but dozed off really tight. An eventful day 3 concluded for us!