• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery My Wife Richa's Story by Bharath

hornydude2k

Mumbai to Pune

Hello friends! Here is the story involving Richa. Let me start off right away.

It was a hot October Friday evening when we were required to travel to Pune for something. We were initially planning to go Saturday morning but then had to settle for Friday evening. Obviously, we were late and reached Dadar station around 9 Pm. The regulars would know it is always crowded but that being Friday evening there was extra rush of people returning to Pune. We went to the MSRTC counter to see if any tickets were available. But there weren’t any. We were approached by private Volvo buses but they were charging way too extra so we finally settled for a private car (Tata Sumo). The driver agreed to drop us near Pimpri station for a nominal cost.

But it wasn’t a very convenient adjustment. There were 10 people in Sumo other than the driver. There were 2 seating beside the driver, 4 in the middle seat and we had to adjust with 2 more men on the last 2 vertical seats. Richa wasn’t too happy about it but we just pushed ourselves into it. And the driver was driving fast and soon made his way through the traffic beyond Sion. I and Richa were seated on one of the vertical seats while there were two other men seating opposite us. They were carrying one small travel bag with them each and we had one for us. There was no extra space for luggage so we had to keep it on our laps.

As we relaxed into the vehicle, I started noticing the two men secretly checking Richa out. She too probably sensed it but was not that bothered. I looked at Richa and realized that she was looking quite attractive even in that normal attire. She was wearing a simple nylon saree which was somewhat transparent showing the lines of her black sleeveless blouse. Her bare arms and midriff were shining even in the dim road lights due to the sweat, courtesy Mumbai’s humid weather. In spite of seeing her in every angle with and without clothes, I was hard to see her. No doubts the two men were somewhat excited, besides she was the only woman in the Sumo and the early night timing was adding spices too.

I could not keep my hands off her for long. We were seating on the vertical seat with me near the door and she beside the middle seat. I slowly put my hand around her and got closed to her and whispered, “Richa, you’re looking attractive”. She smiled and pushed me away. She quietly glanced at the guys, stared at me and then starting looking away. I sensed it that the guys did observe me whispering something and Richa smiling on it. They were watching her all the time and since it was dark outside, one could not notice it right away. But their conversation appeared broken after my advances. I decided to make them more uncomfortable and again pushed myself on Richa.

This time I wrapped my hand around her shoulder and started rubbing her bare arm. I also pulled her closer to me and took my mouth very near to her ear as if to bite it. “Come on girl”, I whispered to her again and continued my advances. She nicely pretended that she was not comfortable. Luckily for us, the men in the middle seat were in deep slumber by then. The two seating at the front were also busy in their own world and since the glasses of the vehicle were down, there was enough wind and noise around to suppress our rendezvous. I noticed the two men facing us going quiet, so they were surely watching us. I kept our bag beside and pulled her further closer to me and pushed my hand around her midriff from the other side. I took her palm in my other hand and started rubbing it to seduce her. The tension was building nicely.

As we went past Panvel, I was kissing her on the cheeks and my hands were roaming all over her. Richa had kept her eyes closed or was looking away. I then slowly put my leg behind her and started pushing it towards the man sitting in front of us. Let me put their names here as we gathered from their conversation and phone calls. The man sitting in front of Richa was Yatin and beside him was Shiva. Yatin was a maharashtrain while Shiva belonged to South and they were primarily conversing in Hindi and English. I was pushing Richa’s leg in front so that it was touching Yatin’s. The Sumo was now moving at a steady pace and we were also into a fast gear. I stretched her leg further and sensed it touched Yatin’s because I saw him making a movement suddenly. I knew that Richa would take it further so I focused on warming her up further.

I took a breather and noticed that Richa’s legs and fingers were tickling against Yatin’s legs and he was certainly having a difficult time. I saw him adjusting his bag to hide discomfort in his pants and smiled to myself. I resumed by pulling her pallu slightly down to expose her deep cleavage and caressed her bare back. I also lifted her arm towards me and put it around me and tickled her armpit by my fingers and then my planting a quick peck there. Richa shuddered at this and brought in Shiva’s attention too. He saw me clearly kissing her armpit; needlessly he had to adjust the bag on his lap too. Yatin secret advances were not yet disclosed to his friend but I could notice he had his both leg focused on Richa’s right leg. His fingers were tickling Richa a lot and I could see her sari almost raised until her knees on the right side. Shiva was still trying to come to terms with the situation.

“Left leg Richa!” I whispered in her ear to indicate that Shiva was being left out. And my obedient wife understood it quickly. She stretched her left leg out and touched Shiva’s hairy legs. He reacted a little stronger than Yatin and looked at me first. I didn’t show any expressions and continued to play around Richa’s bosom. He probably wasn’t so comfortable yet and remained silent. But Richa was not going to let him be a spectator only; she stretched her leg again and this time rubbed it on his. I almost gave her a bite on her shoulder as she did that. Richa moaned slightly and I could see her biting her own lips then. I thought that gave Shiva enough indications and he got busy with her other leg. Both the friends weren’t aware of each other’s advances until then. Somebody sneezed loud just then and everyone was back to normal except I and Richa. We continued our escapade until everything went quiet within 5 minutes.

This time I pulled Richa close to me towards the middle of seat and squeezed her far breast tight. The men were still watching us but didn’t advance. “They are scared Richa!” I whispered to her again. This time she took a bold step and pushed her legs towards each of them on their lap. Both of them could see it clearly but I pretended to be busy with Richa’s bosom. She tickled them further and that regained the momentum for them. Both pushed their bags beside them and took Richa’s legs in their hands. They were now caressing it passionately. Yatin in fact bent towards front and increased his reach. His hands were now almost reaching her thighs. Shiva copied his friends soon. Richa was nicely massaged all the way to thighs by two men in open vehicle while her husband was busy playing with her bosom. Shiva quietly tried to raise her saree all the way above thighs.

I pretended to notice it at once and looked at him directly. He seemed to have a wry smile but looked scared too. But I comforted him by raising her saree further almost upto her upper thighs. I don’t know why Richa was not wearing petticoat but that made it very simple for them. Both of them were now freely moving their hands all over Richa’s legs caressing and massaging them and almost giving few pinches too. Richa seemed to have accepted her fate as she collapsed into my chest with her eyes closed. I knew they might soon reach her panty which could be moist. They were doing it professionally and didn’t rush into things leading to drawing attention. While I was caressing Richa’s silky hairs I whispered again, “Isn’t it going so nice dear?” Without looking at me she pinched my groin. I took that as her confirmation and whispered again, “I am having fun baby. If we continue for another hour, you won’t need your pedicure.” She pinched me harder this time.

“Kisi ko toilet jana hai toh jaldi jake aao; nahi to hum 5 minutes mein yahan se nikelenge”, the driver suddenly announced as he drove the Sumo into one of the food malls. We all straightened up at once; I brought Richa’s saree down to her legs while Shiva and Yatin adjusted their groin. As the Sumo stopped under a light post in the mall, I saw Richa glancing them secretly while they were ogling her with a smile on their face. The driver quickly rushed into the toilet after parking the vehicle and everyone got down to free up limbs. In spite of being late hours there was quite rush in that mall as I took Richa little away from the Sumo. I looked at her, into her eyes, with the key question of the time. She sensed it and replied, “Up to you sweetheart” I smiled and kissed her forehead. “Let us see how they continue and we’ll decide”. I took her close to the ladies toilet. “Richa, come back with the panty in your hands”. She was slightly taken aback but I comforted her by saying, “Don’t worry honey, no one enters you until I allow”. I saw my obedient wife walking towards the toilet and in a couple of minutes coming back with the panty carefully folded in her palm. She quietly gave it to me and walked by my side towards the Sumo. I could sense she was breathing heavy and I was excited too.

Everybody was back to the car by the time we reached. The driver asked everyone to get in so that we could leave quickly. Yatin quickly opened the backdoor this time. I saw he had placed his and Shiva’s bag in the middle of seats. He asked me, “Can we change places?” I wasn’t sure how he wanted it but agreed. So now I had Richa seating beside Yatin. I was facing her and Shiva was facing Yatin. It certainly wasn’t the best position for Shiva and I thought Yatin was selfish to have Richa all by himself. I looked at Shiva to see if he was disappointed but he didn’t look like. There were a few talks as the Sumo started towards Pune. I wasn’t sure about Yatin’s plans and was thinking of intervening if he had tried going overboard. Richa too was little puzzled at this arrangement but we decided to be patient. Yatin quickly had his hand wrapped around Richa and was pulling her closer. She was quietly looking for my reaction. But seeing none, she continued moving with the flow. I could see his hands moving all over her side and even pressing her breasts. Shiva soon joined him by stretching his leg out to touch Richa somehow. I asked him by gesture if he wanted to seat facing Richa so it could easier for him. But he denied which was strange to me. He probably sensed it and whispered to me, “Once we get to the speed, we’ll take her in the middle of two seats” indicating towards the bags placed as a mattress. He patted my shoulder as if asking me if I was comfortable. Damn, I could not deny that their idea really kicked me high. I could only show him a thumb and indicated that they can continue. He smiled back and showed a thumb to Yatin and we all smiled at each other. Poor Richa, she continued being the obedient prey amongst all this.

My heart was literally racing as the Sumo got into the speed and things were going quiet inside. Yatin wasn’t ready to waste a lot of time. He signaled Richa quietly to move onto the bags between him and Shiva. Her instant reaction was to look at me but I actually pulled her and helped them both to place her on the bags. They had smartly put two bags between the seats so the when Richa was placed on them, she was well hidden behind the middle seat. Nobody from the front could notice what was happening with her. I was only skeptical about potential moaning that she could get into. But there was no time to think about anything. I remained frozen on my seat while Richa was lying like a doll between the two predators.

In no time, I saw Richa’s pallu removed exposing her heavy breasts and deep cleavage. I could see them both squeezing her breasts like a stress ball. I also saw Yatin stuffing her own hands in her mouth to avoid any noise. “My god, she is having a good test today” I thought to myself. Yatin quickly explored her entire top while Shiva was lingering around her naval. Richa’s eyes were closed and she was choking on her own palm but she did well to remain quiet. She hustled her body a couple of times but it wasn’t drawing any attention from the front. I was on fire too but decided to touch myself and kept away from Richa’s body. Shiva was now bending in the front and was kissing on her naval and licking her tummy. I am sure Richa was nervous with that as she stretched her legs out to me. I took them in my grip and started massaging her. She was surely on fire but it was only the beginning for her.

Yatin looked quite determined and I saw him soon opening her blouse. Now that was scary in a moving car with people around but he managed successfully. Richa’s blouse had buttons in the front and he opened them and exposed her treasure. Thankfully, he didn’t take it off entirely but left it hanging by sides. Both their hands were quickly to the job and I saw her breasts mauled numerous times. Yatin was pushing her own fist in her mouth to avoid any moaning while Shiva pushed her bra aside exposing her right side breast. Yatin followed soon with the left side and Richa had countless pinches and pressing all over her nipples and full breasts. It was a great sight indeed and Shiva fuelled it when he bent down and kissed her nipples. Richa’s body moved rhythmically as she was kissed on the nipples. She adjusted herself soon to the sucking from both of them. They had to be cautious not to make sounds but they were quite lustful about all this. I saw Richa biting her wrists to avoid making noises. I had her feet in my hand and was using them to shag myself over my pants. When Shiva pinched her midriff (Rowdy Rathore way) while licking her areola, I felt as if shooting inside my boxers.

I stopped at once but they were still having a full go at her. I saw Shiva pulling her up a bit and kissed her on lips. Richa didn’t protest and gave in her mouth while Jatin continued licking her neck from the other side. Their hands were still at job on her breasts while Jatin’s hand was sliding deep down at times. They didn’t know she was naked below and luckily didn’t go that far. They were both kissing her lips alternately and licking and biting her neck and she was willfully obliging to their advances. I was now a lot passive with her feet in my hands and trying to keep watch on others while these two stranger men were enjoying with my lovely wife. Yatin had now moved her to face Shiva so that he could lick her back. He was certainly enjoying licking her smooth back while his hands were caressing her bums. Shiva in the meanwhile, took her close to her lap and started licking her arm reaching towards her palm. He was enjoying licking her fingers while Yatin focused on her back. Shiva once or twice tried bending down to kiss her armpits also but the space didn’t allow him. No doubts though, they were having a good time. Richa was certainly not hating all these and looking at her reactions probably enjoying it. I was happy and gaining erection seeing her being slutty when I saw Yatin carefully moving her hand towards his groin. “Oh god, was he going to make her give a hand job?” I wondered. And I got the answer fairly quick. He straightened Richa and took her right palm and put it on his pants zip. Shiva got the clue and copied his friend.

Richa wasn’t a fresher in the business either. She quickly lowered their zips. Both of them adjusted their boxers so that she could touch their members naked. Now that was scary as their cocks were already having precum and one could smell it. But neither of them seemed bothered and Richa began her hand job to her new men. “Aap ko Pimpri jana hai na?” the driver suddenly asked me without looking back. We all stopped at once and I replied, “Haan, aa gaya kya?”. “Nahi, leking mein highway chhod raha hoon” he responded. “Aur 20-25 minutes lagenge na?” Yatin asked this time and driver confirmed. I tapped Shiva and Richa and asked her to get up. But Yatin intervened, “it will take another 20 odd minutes”. “She can finish” he whispered so that only 4 of us were able to hear it. But I wasn’t too comfortable and insisted that they stop. He looked unhappy but didn’t protest and smiled and gave Richa a full mouth kiss when she licked the fingers she was using to massage his shaft very seductively. Richa adjusted her bra and buttoned her blouse and sat beside him. Both of them also adjusted themselves so did I.

I saw Yatin quickly typing something on his smartphone and showing to Richa. She blushed and showed it to me. “Can we meet some time?” he was asking her. It wasn’t totally unexpected considering the free service that Richa gave them and how willingly I was okay with it. “Sure, this is my name/number. Call me up and I’ll set up something.” I typed in his phone and showed to Richa and him. She blushed again while he quickly saved my number. I took his phone again and typed “’Richa in the Sumo’ is your code word when you call me in the week and Richa is the name of the ‘slut’”. He read it, Richa read it and they both smiled. He even squeezed her once and thanked me. Shiva remained calm all through this but Yatin confirmed that he will pass on the information. We all soon bided adieu as we got down at our stop in Pimpri.

When we got into rikshaw to go to our destination, I sensed Richa was shivering in excitement. “Don’t worry honey! I trust you” I told her to make her comfortable. We finished our work there the next evening and decided to return to Mumbai Sunday morning. When we started in the morning, I asked her “Should we take a Sumo again?” she blushed and punched me hard. We took a state transport bus and returned home by afternoon. Neither of us touched the topic again but we had a good Sunday night fun.

hornydude2k

Training in a train

Hi all! This is a story about me & Richa traveling in a Mumbai local train but written from a third person's perspective.

Those of you who know what Mumbai local trains are like during rush hours, may very well know how much of pushing and fisting takes place in the men's compartment or even women's compartment for that matter. It becomes even more fun when a female gets into the men's compartment, and that is what this story is about. I have mostly travelled in the 1st class. One day in haste I accidentally entered the 2nd class as I didn't want to miss the train from Churchgate to Andheri. Our compartment was totally packed as you can imagine at 5:30pm. I had just about started getting adjusted to the crowd when the train reached Mumbai Central station.

Alongwith all the local commuters there appeared to be a family which had come from out station with all their bags and parcels. It was difficult to tell how many of them were there exactly in the family but it seemed like it consisted of the husband, his wife, and a kid. The wife, around 32 years of age, definitely got all the men warmed up in the compartment with her voluptuous, fair body brushing tightly against them as she made her way through to get inside. Naturally, I couldn't see anything of her body below the bust area due to the crowd, but the bust itself was so heavily bulky and firm that it was easy to imagine an equally massive bottom. She must be having a 34DD huge breast.

I noticed some nasty guys already trying their luck in every secretive way. It was all too obvious in their mischievous eyes, and this made me laugh. I was standing much away from the entrance to be in a safer position and I realized this woman also wanted to be in a safe place away from the entrance. I got this creepy suspicion if she would come close to me which I was feeling embarrassed of already. And I was dead right. She saw me dressed in elegant formals and my very sober appearances made her feel all the more secure. So she came and stood beside me pulling along her kid. Her husband was still struggling with baggage and was forced by the crowd into opposite opening of the compartment. He called her loudly, “Richa, are you all right? Please bear it for a25-30 minutes. The train is only till Andheri. So we can get down comfortably.” So the beauty was Richa and I was excited to learn that she was traveling till Andheri. Richa could not find her husband but replied, “Yea Bharath, I am okay. You also take care.”

So now Richa was standing beside me with her back towards the crowd. She managed to pull her son in front and he was standing beside her. But even before the train reached Dadar station, is was jam packed. And Richa was forced to stick irresistibly close to me. Luckily I was not carrying my briefcase or anything else in my hands, allowing them to have the time of their life now. So on one hand I could feel her bulging arse, and I continued holding the handle with the other. But I couldn’t continue it for long as her son was too close to her arse and I had to remove my hand. But while doing so, I gave her a slight pinch near her clit just to make her little hot. Now I adjusted myself to be very close to Richa not to miss the chance of fondling her beautiful body. I saw by now that Richa had closed her eyes.

And the reasons were clear when I had a proper look at her position. Richa’s son was standing close to the partition and she was holding the handles above him just to bear the rush and not to crush her own son by the pushing of the crowd. I was standing on the side of her and there were two big guys standing right behind her. They seemed to be friends and were clearly enjoying Richa’s body. One of them was caressing Richa’s tight butts while the other one was pinching it. In between they were also moving their hands on Richa’s exposed back. In fact it was covered till some time by Richa’s hairs but one of the guys in a flash pushed her hairs on the front side exposing her milky and inviting back through her deep cut blouse. One of them even kissed her on her shoulder. Richa both hands were busy holding the handles and she couldn’t resist any of their action or I guess she was silently enjoying it and thus encouraging them.

I decided I am not going to be left out and took some risk. I put my hand directly onto Richa’s belly. Believe me it was the most amazing skin I ever touched. Richa understood it was me and directly looked into my eyes. I was worried for a second but didn’t remove my hand. Richa knew there was no use of fighting with us. She once again closed her eyes and decided to keep quite. It was enough for me as a green signal. I started feeling whole of her belly below her blouse and above the sari. In no time, I started moving my hand towards her bosom, but it was still under her pallu. So no one was able to see it except Richa who was feeling it hard. To my surprise, Richa’s son was watching all my devil activities but he was too small or frightened to react and kept just watching his mom molested by some strangers.

I got even bolder and just gave her left boob a slight squeeze. My god, they were so huge and equally firm. I was rock hard to even slightly squeeze them. I decided to first take hr left breast. Now I was exploring it quite freely. I circled her entire breast and then pinched on her nipple. She let out a slight moan. I could feel now, Richa was getting hotter and was breathing heavily. I too was hot by the time and started pressing her boob and giving it pinches near nipples. Then I moved my hand towards her cleavage and started feeling it and then I suddenly found that two upper button of her blouse were open. That’s when I gave a close look and found that the man standing opposite to me and on her other side had already attacked her right side of bosom. The man was too cunning. He understood me watching him and gave me a wink asking me to continue on the other side. I acknowledged him and also suggested him to move to her bottom. He accepted and now I started feeling Richa’s entire bosom. I inserted my hand in her blouse and enjoyed her tight boobs and pinched and cupped them. Richa was really sandwiched between four of us and was having difficult time. Also she was getting aroused by out fondling and was finding it difficult to hide her moans. She was continuously biting her lips to stop her moans escape.

By that time, the train had reached Bandra, and we were running out of time. But that fourth man was really courageous ( if trapped, all of us would have been beaten to death) and moved his hands towards her bottom. He knew the other two were fondling her bums, so he inserted his hand into her sari from the front. His hand was right in front of Richa’s son. But he really didn’t care and inserted it deep towards her clit and cunt. There was a danger of Richa’s sari being released in the process but he did it carefully and by the time we reached Santa Cruz, he must have fingered Richa’s clit as she moaned little heavily this time. I had now managed to insert my fingers inside her brassier and was pinching her nipples. That guy was playing with her clit and pussy and the remaining two were busy caressing her butts as well as exposed back. As a result of it, Richa was really aroused and it was evident on her face. So we had to be very careful.

We had to stop the game in a minute or two as the train was almost reaching Parle and many people would be getting down to create more space and also her husband could have approached anytime. I removed my hand from her bosom after giving her a tight pinch on left boob. But before taking it away from her, I touched my finger onto her lips and made her lick it just for a second. I could feel the heat in her lips on my finger. Then I gathered myself and stood at a little distant from her. The two guys behind her were also getting down at Parle. Then fourth man was still standing close to her crushing his body against her but had removed his hand from her sari. Richa too quickly put the buttons of her blouse and adjusted her sari.

As the train passed Parle, her husband approached her. He lifted his son and pulled Richa close to him away from that man. He spoke to Richa,” Darling, I am so sorry; we should have taken a cab. It was horrible in the train. Are you all right?” Richa was still hot and nervous by the unexpected attack and just relaxed on his shoulder saying,” She is ok”. Richa then secretly glanced towards me as well as to that man. She couldn’t believe she was fondled so badly just in a matter of 30 minutes. Her husband was now hugging her firmly but barely had he known that his beautiful wife was at mercy of four strangers for a long 30 minutes and was fondled and fingered all over her private parts.

I too was now back to normal composure and gave her a glance before getting down at Andheri. Believe me it was the most memorable journey in a train I ever had.

• Love
Reactions: Amar kumar Mohanty

hornydude2k

Holi Celebrations

Hello all! Hope everyone is doing fine. Here is putting another adventure of my dear wife Richa.

It was a Holi night and almost the whole complex was out celebrating and burning the evil in the fire of Holi. Ours was a new complex and most of the families had moved in recently as in couple of months. Not many people knew each other either. So the Holi was organized as the beginning of getting to know each other. It was fun meeting new people and celebrations and sweets. It was also decided that everyone will gather for playing colours the next day. I and Richa had a great night sleep and were eager to join the colour play the next day. We had breakfast in the morning and were ready to go. I was wearing a faded jeans and old t -shirt while Richa put on a sleeveless grey top and a black tight slack pants. "You're going to give hard time to men, dear", I teased her. But she laughed off and we were soon downstairs.

There were lot of people already down there and we quickly pushed ourselves into the groups. Obviously there was no shortage of stares checking Richa but everyone was trying to be polite and courteous. In an hour or so the crowd started to increase and groups were formed. There was a big chat counter set up centrally and also there were some drinks arranged. Everyone was throwing colour on each other, getting a bit tipsy with the drinks and enjoying the nice chat items. It was all a fun event so far. I and Richa were soon into different groups but I was trying to keep a check on her. She was very much into women group and they were all having fun and were having their faces coloured really dark. It was soon becoming difficult to even recognize people. But it seemed women were having more fun than men. They were dancing on the music tunes, spraying colours in the air and ensuring that no women was left without colours. Men on the contrary were happy having a drink and eating chat items and discussions around politics, business, sports etc. Some of the men groups were occasionally mixing up with women's group and there were few escapades as in - putting colour on each other’s faces etc. I saw a few men who I could not even recognize were putting colour on Richa's face and even some applying colour on her arms. She seemed not bothered much and was reciprocating by putting colour on those unknown men's faces.

As time was passing, people were getting higher with the drinks. Some people also started leaving while others continued hanging around. I was also just chilling around with an eye on Richa. It soon appeared that their group was planning to go to adjacent complexes and involve those guys also. In fact, there were few men and women from another complex who came over to ours and started this. The idea was soon picked up by our complex. All these complexes were built up by same builder and were separated by a 5 minute walk. There were some slums in between that the builder was trying to get removed to construct another tower there. I called up Richa and asked her plan. '' I am not yet done dear! If you're, go home and relax. I will join you soon'', was her quick response. I knew something was going to cook up considering she was already little high. Her dress was wet and was showing up her curves quite clearly and most importantly, from her tone, it seemed she was in a mood.

I saw her moving out of the complex with the group. Right outside the gate, they were greeted by a large group of men and women. I saw everyone throwing colour on each other and Richa with few of her group mates were seen actively colouring the men in the group. Some men were decently getting coloured while others were reciprocating too. There must be atleast 4-5 guys who put colour on Richa's face. Couple of them also reached until her cleavage but instead of going to her breasts they unwillingly applied on her arms. Richa was all but enjoying the attention she was getting. Soon there were more men and women joining in. There were some coming from other complex while others from our complex too. It was like a war of colour between the two complexes and it was fun watching people really enjoying the festival.

Just as the war was getting intense, I saw Richa surrounded by a group of men all by herself. It seemed she was cornered from her group but it still looked normal as those men started throwing colour on her. I saw two of them putting colour on her while one guy started colouring her on the back and moved down to her bums. He gave her a couple of slaps on her bums and they bounced in the tight slack she was wearing. And as she tried gently putting his hand away, her top was rolled up and hands moved in quickly colouring her tummy and waist. One of them even pinched her waist and moved his hand little up towards her breasts. Richa instantly tried to part his hand but there were about 4-5 pairs for her to tackle. Two of them even raised her arms and put colour on her armpits and tried pushing their fingers towards her breasts while one guys pinched her love triangle over her slacks. There were lot of noises around and since Richa didn't react strong, nobody seemed to notice it. But just as they started getting bolder Richa whispered, "Oh god, stay away! We are in open!". She tried hard holding their hands from groping her openly but they were all covering each other nicely and there was no way she could have tackled 5 (or don't know if more) pairs of hands. "Let's get into room quickly", one guy suggested Richa. She was almost instantly dragged in the by lanes and into a small house. Within all the noise and hustling at the scene, it just appeared as though she walked in but she was left nowhere to go and was just dragged into them and made to walk into the room.

Richa quickly realized what was happening but before she could react or do anything, she found herself in a small empty room with 3 of the men inside. Almost instantly the guys rolled the top up to her neck. They didn't remove it completely but did enough to expose her ripped melons. They pinched, groped, squeezed and kneaded her breasts to their content. She was being kissed on her back, her face and her breasts all at once. It seemed as though there was no stopping. One of the guys opened her mouth and was tickling her tongue, while the two got busy sucking her nipples. It didn't matter to them that their bodies were all coloured up and kissing or licking on it wasn't very healthy but the passion and lust was just too high. Richa could not hold back any longer either, she was soon kissing open mouth with the guy and pulling the other one closer. She had kisses, licking and light slapping all over her body. At one point, she was smooching two guys alternately while the third guy was enjoying licking her amazingly silky back, arms and neck. Fortunately (?), her slacks were still not rolled down until then.

The people outside started fading slowly as her group was seen moving away from our complex while some men from outside were entering ours. It seemed Richa's absence was not particularly noticed by the group and that seemed to give enough time to the beasts accompanying my wife in the small room. Inside the room, a guy was now sitting on a plastic chair and had Richa pulled into his laps. Her top was removed by then and the man was now totally focused on her heavy bosom. He was literally trying to milk them and making Richa moan quite loud. The second guy went behind the chair and took Richa's mouth in his hands and started kissing wildly. It seemed as though his first time to kiss a beautiful woman like Richa, he was soon licking her face all over. The third guy was not left out either. He was kissing and licking her back, arms and shoulders. They were quite smartly exchanging their places to enjoy every part of Richa's upper half. She had received numerous love bytes by then but they didn't remove her pants, neither dropped their. It was more than 15-20 minutes since Richa entered the room with them and I think by then they were ready for the actual action. Richa was already warmed up and it looked like there was going to be no stopping.

"No...Not here.. I can't do this here...yahan nahi!", Richa exclaimed when one of the guys reached out to her pants. She jerked her body and moved away a bit too. That was the first piece of resistance from her side and the guys took a step back.

"Aisi haalat mein hotel to nahi ja sakte..to kya ghar pe chalenge?", one of the guys managed to ask.

"Tu taiyaar to hai na? to yaha kya problem hai?", another guy spoke and winked to his friend.

Richa was too moist to deny that she was not willing. But the surrounding made her little concerned. The room was not even locked so anyone could have walked in and found them in compromising positions. Besides, she was alone with stranger men whom she didn't even know by name and her dear husband was not around either. "Mere ghar pe", she quickly responded.

"Aap ke ghar?", they all exclaimed.

"Pata nahi aap ka naam kya hai par aap married lagti ho", pointing a finger at her small mangalsutra the guy said. "pati ya koi ayega to taqleef nahi hogi na? waise hum to taiyyar hai" he added and winked at his friends again.

"Do not worry about it", Richa comforted them as she put on her top again and was ready to walk back to our apartment. "All of you don't try your hands on me while we're walking back to my apartment", she advised them. They agreed quickly and my dear wife started walking back to our apartment with 3 stranger men who were going to bang her as soon as they step in. One of the guys had courage to put his hand around her waist as they walked back. Richa didn't mind it either and waved to the watchman that they were with her as they entered our building. The guys could not believe their luck and Richa was in no position to think about anything else.

They were all groping her right in the passage leading to our apartment. By the time Richa could locate the keys in the pockets and open the door, their hands had made ways into her clothes. As soon as they stepped in, the guys pushed Richa onto the sofa. Our nicely done living room and sofa were getting all messy with the colours all of them had on their bodies but it seemed Richa realized it. She pushed them away and rushed towards the bathroom. There was just no stopping as those guys stormed inside behind her. Richa quickly started the shower tap and they all got wet. They continued groping and kneading Richa's body all over. This time she could do nothing as they pulled her top over and pants down. One of the guys could not hold and gave her a tight slap on the bums. "WHACK", the sound echoed in the bathroom and excited them even more. In a matter of minutes she received multiple slaps on her bums that made her moan. It was then the ultimate moment came, the short guy pulled Richa's panty down. My beautiful wife, with her coloured body was standing all naked in our own bathroom with three stranger men. It was just too much to bear for anyone as the guys literally attacked Richa's body. In the matter of next minutes, Richa received countless kisses, licking and bytes all over her body. She was being kissed on the tongue as well as on the cunt. Her breasts and thighs were literally being eaten by then, infact there were love bytes on her smooth bums too. Richa was moaning uncontrollably but didn't try to stop their wild love making even once. She was definitely overwhelmed by the occasion although she later repented about the love bytes she received all over her shoulders, arms and back cause it meant she could not wear revealing dresses for next couple of weeks. The bytes she carried on her under thighs and breasts were visible to demonstrate the lust they were into.

As the running water subdued the colour on their bodies, they were able to see the beauty of Richa's body while she could see how they looked like. The leader of them (Sanjay) was a strong guy with mustache and hairy body, the short guy (Rajesh) was definitely a kinky fellow while the third guy (Raja) was an ugly looking soul- hairy body, big nostrils and thick lips and he smelled weird. It hardly mattered though as all of them knew what was going to happen. Rajesh was the first to push a finger around Richa's clit and insert it a bit inside her cunt. She was more than moist but they didn't realize it due to the tap water around. Also they were not so conversant with the act of lovemaking, although they all knew what it meant to ride a woman like Richa. As Rajesh pinched Richa's clit, she shuddered and jerked violently. The guys were also getting the nerves and realized it was time for the action. Richa sensed it too and requested them to come one at a time. "Ek baar ek hi, jaan mat lena meri", my beautiful wife told them as they all laughed.

Sanjay readied himself as Rajesh and Raja backed off. They didn't even move out of the bathroom but gave room to Sanjay as he placed Richa on the spacious wash basin in our bathroom. Surprisingly, they didn't ask for a blowjob from Richa. Sanjay just put her on the basin and dropped his trouser to the knees. He kissed her as he arranged his cock in front of her widely inviting cunt. He rubbed it in and around her cunt before pushing it in. There it was! Richa yelled a soft moan "Aaah.aa" as he moved in. Sanjay was a strong man, he pulled Richa's hair to bring her face close to him. His expressions and demeanor was clearly stressing the authority he was showing. He kissed Richa hard and played with her breasts also. He gave her some really hard strokes that made her shriek in pain and pull him more close to her. He used a lot of bad words as he penetrated her mercilessly. Poor Richa, she knew nothing then and was just enjoying. Even Rajesh and Raja were amazed as they saw their friend humping this beautiful stranger lady real hard. Sanjay continued giving her hard strokes for over 5 minutes and then seemed going weak. He didn't trouble Richa and pulled out well in time to flush his semen all over the basin.

Raja quickly stepped into his friend's shoes as Sanjay walked out exhausted and relaxed on the floor just outside. Before Richa could ask him not to wet the sofa and carpet in the living room, her lips were covered with Raja's thick lips. It was certainly a beast enjoying a beauty. But Raja seemed smart at kissing. He made Richa open her mouth and gave ample sucking to her tongue. It was incredible that Richa was able to endure his taste and smell but he was definitely having the time of his life. He kissed her face all over and licked it, he rubbed his big nose on Richa's neck and shoulders so seductively that she closed her eyes in excitement and it reached a climax when he started rubbing his face on Richa's bosom and breasts. He wasn't shaved and his beard must have been tickling Richa as she reached new peaks of excitement. He definitely kissed her nicely and made up for his average looks. Richa was still resting her bums on the wash basin with legs wide open. He looked at her inviting and freshly screwed cunt and unzipped himself. He had a thicker organ and he also rubbed the tip of it around Richa's love triangle. Richa contracted her body in anticipation. Raja kissed her again on her lips and pushed inside at the same time. He was not as aggressive as Sanjay but continued thrusting her enough and his kissing and face rubbing kept Richa enough excited. She was moaning and occasionally scratching his back over his shirt. He was kissing her so intensely that their saliva was literally dribbling between the breaks in their kissing. He kept thrusting her for about 10 minutes along with the intense lovemaking; he was also cheered by his friends who were badmouthing Richa. "Thok sali ko...jor se ragad...saaali kaamal ki cheez hai...maza aa gaya yaar", comments like this were continually being used. But nothing seemed to break Raja's rhythm until well over 10 minutes when he finally started going weak in his knees and groaning. Richa sensed it and requested him to pull out which he did quickly. He came in loads as Richa saw the white fluid flowing out of his member just beside where she was sitting. Raja followed Sanjay and sat beside him just outside the bathroom.

Richa couldn't see them so she quickly got down to locate them. She wanted to ensure that they don't damage the sofa or carpet. But as she stepped to look, Rajesh tried to block her way. "Mein baaki hoon", his quick remark brought laughter on Sanjay and Raja's face. When Richa saw them both just outside, she was relieved. Rajesh by then had caught her breasts and started kissing her. She looked little tired but didn't protest and welcomed her last man of the hour. Rajesh was a short guy, shorter than Richa but seemed to carry lot of energy and excitement. He followed his friends in terms of kissing Richa's face and breast but he did something more. He did not put Richa on the basin platform instead placed her on the toilet seat. And he was the first to drop his trouser and pushed his boxers down. Even Sajnay and Raja seemed interested in what he was trying as they moved a little closer. Richa felt as though she was going to be made to give a blow job and was probably preparing herself watching his actions. Rajesh pushed his boxer down upto his knees and brought Richa's face close to him. She was placed at a perfect height where in her face was right in front of his hairy groin. But unlike everyone expected, he didn't push his member inside her mouth. Instead he started rubbing his cock on her face. He started slapping her cheeks using his cocks and then rubbing it on every centimeter of her body. He made circles of her hairs and tried rubbing his cock in between, he didn't even spare Richa's eyes. He ensured Richa kissed the tip of his cock but still did not push inside her mouth. Richa too kept her mouth sealed and enjoyed his cock rubbing session. Somehow it was very erotic and was bringing life to his cock as he continued his cock massage down towards her breasts, nipples, waist and tummy. Richa liked the change he was bringing in and encouraged him by offering her body entirely. Both Sanjay and Raja also were supportive, "sala...full on maze le raha hai", they spoke as everyone laughed. Finally, after rubbing cock all over Richa's body, he was ready for the actual action. He was an average person when comparing the organ size but the way he was treating Richa, brought excitement into her. She did her best to give him the best service. But it was just all too much for everyone. He did not last long and ejaculated well inside 5 minutes. He wiped his cock on Richa's mouth and joined his friends.

"Aap log abhi nikal jao aur please kisi bhi kuch bhi nahi batana", my wife pleaded them once they had satisfied their lust. Luckily, it was enough for the guys as they thanked her and left happily. Richa cleaned herself quickly after they left and came out wearing a nighty. She saw me relaxing on the sofa with a wry smile and crushed into my arms. We kissed each other passionately for some time. Finally she broke, "Need to clear the mess darling". "Oh yes, offcourse darling, you have made a lot of mess, don't expect me to clean it", I added quickly. "And guess what there is a surprise while you are cleaning, babes!" I said. Curiously she asked me what it was. "You liked those nasty slaps on the bums, don't you? I said. And before she could respond, I showed her my hawaii slippers, "a SLAP on the bums every 15 minutes - until you finish darling", I told her with cunning smile on the face. "Yes Master", she agreed at once. We had a wonderful afternoon and rest of the day.

hornydude2k

The return of Sumo duo

It was a week after Richa's encounter with the two guys in the Sumo car when we were traveling to Pune. Richa was not too keen to discuss the topic but when I said, "I do not think they will get in touch with us". She insisted that they will and even predicted that it will happen on Tuesday or Thursday. Now, we were discussing it on the Saturday afternoon and I asked Richa, "Should we ask them come home if they call? And should we call both the men together or separately? How do you want it honey?" She was still little reluctant to discuss it. I could not hold on and started teasing her by rubbing my wet fingers on her face and neck. That certainly got her going but she didn't answer my question. "I asked you something dear", I reminded her. "Not at home, book a hotel room for 3-4 hours and let them be together if they are okay", she responded in a haste. I instantly planted a kiss on her cheek, "That is like my slutty wife". This time we both had a good laugh.

Everything was normal until Monday evening when around 9pm, my phone rang. I had just reached home and was removing the shoes when I answered the call.

"Hey! Is this Bharath I am talking to?", the person asked.

"Yes, this is Bharath. Who is this?", I responded.

"Hey Bharath, this is Yatin here. The codeword "Richa in the Sumo". Do you remember, buddy?"

"Oh hey, yeah, I can recognize, how is it going?"

"I am good. Can you set up something this week?", Yatin was straight to the point.

"Sure, let me talk to her and see how we can accommodate. Wait for my call. I'll call you back!", I responded and was about the disconnect the call and hug Richa from behind.

"Sure! Thanks mate! Just one question though - do you charge for this?", he fumbled a bit.

"No worries, we will discuss that when I call you back. Bye for now!", I disconnected the call and kissed Richa's neck from behind.

"It was Yatin", I told her softly. She almost instantly jerked her body in anticipation. But I decided to tease her a bit. I got fresh and changed into night wear but did not touch the topic although I pretended of calling a couple of hotels and inquired about a room for a whole night. I continued my hotel search online also and made it a point that Richa see me doing it. I pretended as if I was too busy in planning out this endeavor and finished the dinner also quickly. Richa kept staring at me many times to see if I would bring the discussion forward but I just avoided that and continued doing my own work. When we were in bed also, I pretended as if I am thinking about planning them out.

"Honey, you don't even plan our travels so thoughtfully", she finally broke her silence.

"What do you mean?", was my quick reply.

"I mean, you are so consumed since you received his call"

"Whose call?" I cut her short.

"Y..Y....Yatin", she hesitantly spoke and I loved it so much. It was an indication she was into it too.

"Richa - he asked me if we charge for this. That really got me thinking.", I spoke in a serious tone.

"You bastard!", she shouted in hysteria. "Are you pimping your wife?"

I loved her reaction and pulled her on top of me. She saw me laughing and punched me on the chest while I pinched her clit over her dress. "Kameena...haramzaada" she whispered and started kissing my chest wildly that I had to pacify her. I knew the stage was set for the action. I gave her a gently bite on her ear lobes and whispered, "I will call him tomorrow morning and confirm for the evening". Before she could respond, I was all over her. I did not let her speak a word or moan with my kisses and banged her hard that night. It was a very good experience that night.

The next morning, I booked a room in one of the known hotels for that night and called up Yatin. Richa was still in my arms and listening to me. I asked him about meeting the same evening, he was overjoyed and confirmed immediately. I gave him the address and details about how to get there.

"And it will cost you Rs. 3500.", I told him at the end. Richa slapped my chest across when I spoke about money but I kept her away from phone.

"Did you say 3500?" he tried to confirm.

"Yes, do you want to negotiate? You can do that with Richa", I jokingly told him. He laughed back and confirmed.

"Darling, that is only for the hotel room charges!", I told Richa before she could blast me.

"But what will he think about me, then?", her quick reaction.

"Meet me at XXXX sharp at 5:30pm", I told her and got into getting ready to leave for work.

We did not speak even once during the day until we met near the hotel exactly at 5:30pm. She came wearing a business formal but was carrying a small bag containing spare dresses for both of us. She looked stunning as always and I grabbed her hand as we walked into the hotel. We had no troubles checking in and I also informed the beautiful lady at the counter that we are expecting a guest in the evening. As soon as we got into the room, I sent details to Yatin and he acknowledged almost instantly. "Richa, he sounded all fired up", I told her to break the silence and melt down the uneasy tension building in. I also kissed her forehead and comforted her. "Assume he is our business partner, he should be leaving us happily", I told her which brought smile on her face. We spent some time watching television when Yatin sent me a text, "We'll reach hotel in another 15 minutes". Richa was stunned to read "We" but I calmed her down. I asked her to quickly change into something more comfortable. She put on the lacy black bra and panty and added the nighty on it. Her silky hairs were not tied and her eyes were full of anticipation. It was all sufficient to make any man hard. I was already.

Within 10 minutes, our room phone rang. There was the receptionist at the other side.

"Sir, you had mentioned about the guest. There are two gentlemen here, Mr. Yatin and Mr. Shiva! Do you want to talk to them?"

"No, send them over. I know them personally", I asked her quickly and disconnected.

Contn...

hornydude2k

Richa was shivering in excitement. I asked her to open the door for them while seating on the sofa. They were all smiles and checking her out since the moment they stepped in. Both were formally dressed and atleast looked gentlemen. Richa secretly glanced over and sat on the arm of the sofa beside me. We had an initial conversation and they informed us that they were employed at the same company and were good buddies over the time. Both of them were unmarried and interested in women. Shiva infact could not hold back and asked us if we are into pimp business. Richa blushed when he asked that question. He admitted it was difficult to accept that a couple was so willingly involved in this. I acknowledged and told them it was merely the thrill that gets us going. I asked them to keep the privacy and assured the same from our side. All the while in the conversation, I saw Yatin barely speaking but he absolutely never took his eyes off Richa. She was still clinging to me but then I decided to set the tone.

"Guys, it is about 6:30pm. Put Rs. 3500 on the table and have her till 10:30pm. Just let her know what and how you want it to happen. She usually does not deny anyone anything. So I am positive you will leave satisfied. Right, Richa?"

Yatin quickly put the money on the table. I picked it up and emptied the sofa for them. Yatin jumped into my place and pulled Richa in his laps. I placed a chair in front of television set giving them ample room behind me. Yatin was kissing her up and down while Shiva placed his hands on her thighs. Richa was now lying on the sofa with her mouth in Yatin's hand while Shiva had grabbed her bottom. She wasn't yet warmed up as she was still passive. Yatin was now kissing her open mouth and trying to suck her tongue while Shiva was tickling her feet and giving them a soft massage. He had already raised Richa's gown well over her knees exposing her milky legs and was occasionally kissing and licking them. Yatin was passionately kissing her neck, shoulders and giving her gentle bytes on her ear lobes. He took off her ear rings and opened the upper two buttons of her nighty. He also placed his hand inside her nighty and started rubbing her breasts from over her bra while continuing to suck her lips in between. Shiva was catching up the momentum too as he moved closer to Yatin and pulled her nighty well over her waist exposing her thighs and lacy panty. He took both her legs in his possession and started kissing her inner thighs and licking them over. Just as Yatin was sucking and pulling her tongue out, Shiva raised Richa's leg and gave her a nice little slap on her bum.

"WHACK", the sound was really enticing. Richa suddenly broke the kiss with Yatin and moaned slightly, "Ahhaaa"

They both liked it and Yatin encouraged Shiva who then blasted a quick series of SLAPs on Richa's butts. Yatin made sure he was not letting her moan easily as he tried to lock her lips with his. The sound of Shiva's rough palm making contact with Richa's round bums was indeed very exciting and added the sex quotient of the room. Richa certainly was warming up fast and sensing that Shiva pulled her somewhat violently to himself. He pulled her hairs so that her face was right in front of him and he was looking straight into her. He continued his attack and gave her few more slaps on her bums as she moaned seductively while looking at him straight. He loved the bitchiness in her eyes and slapped her harder and started calling her names. I knew this would certainly put Richa on the track and I was dead right. Richa moaned a bit higher this time encouraging him further. Shiva almost threw her on the carpet on her knees and wrapped his legs around her neck and pulled her closer. He was still making her look straight into his eyes.

"Maza aa raha hai na...haramzaadi? Saali....acche ghar ki bigadi kamini....Raaaand saaali", oh god, he was just adding up to the excitement. He even face slapped her couple of times, pinched her face in aggression and pushed his feast in her mouth to establish his supremacy. And I think Richa behaved exactly the way he would have wanted. She choked herself onto his feast, took the face slapping and pinching sportingly but never looked away from him. She kept the bitch in her eyes awoke all the time and that excited him even further. In a flash of second, he removed her nighty and continued his hair pulling. He was making her lick his fingers and massaging her face with them, thereby spreading her own saliva on her face. Yatin, at the same time, went behind and grabbed her back. He gave her few more hard slaps on her bums. Just as it was turning into a spanking session, Yatin tore off her bra and threw it away. He circled her breasts from behind and started kneading them while Shiva was having her face. He got busy kissing her face while Yatin was enjoying her back. At one point, they were only inches apart licking her body with the same passion. Richa was already in the rhythm, she had loved the spanking she received and was beginning to enjoy the love making.

They were into serious lovemaking now. Yatin was kissing and licking every centimeter of her back while Shiva was busy smooching her and sucking her tongue. Richa was still not completely naked, her panty was not yet removed but the hands were already reaching down. Shiva was massaging her naval and pushing his hands down inside her panty and trying to locate her love triangle. Yatin on the other hand was licking her arms and back and at the same time squeezing her breasts real hard and pinching her nipples too. Richa too was quite busy sucking Shiva's tongue and was jerking her body to match their advances. They were forming a nice rhythm. Shiva would kiss her lips and suddenly go down towards her breasts and suck her nipples. At the same time, Yatin would come up and turned her head around to kiss her lips. She tasted by both of them alternatively and she was all excited. Shiva added another dimension to it when he actually went ahead to lick her armpit. Mind you, it tickles Richa a lot. She shuddered when he attempted and broke away the kiss to stop him. But Yatin quickly engaged her into smooching him and Shiva put his tongue on her armpit and started licking it. Richa isn't hairy at all and it is fun to taste her there but that simply tends to press the button. Richa moaned loud enough to show of the additional excitement she was subjected to. She almost bit Yatin when Shiva licked her armpits; he sensed it and went for her breasts again. But Shiva was not ready to give up. He pushed his fingers in her mouth and raised her other arm to kiss the armpits. Richa could not hold and almost bit him on his fingers which he actually liked. But he suddenly pulled out and slapped her face while licking her armpits.

"Ohhhhhhhh.....oooooooo....Gosh", Richa almost growled over his stuffed fingers as she was licked under her arms.

Now it seemed to be Yatin's term. Just as Shiva loosened his grip, Yatin pulled her over and threw her on the center table. He pulled her panties off to make her completely naked. He placed his one hand around her neck and the other between her legs to pull her up. His fingers probably stuck into Richa's cunt as she moaned loudly when he pulled her up violently. She was now thrown on the bed and Yatin jumped on her. He gave her few more slaps on her bums before turning his finger up her clit. Richa was now clearly warmed up and ready for every action. She was moaning continually. Yatin kissed her head to toe one more time and I think was ready for the hardcore action. Shiva seemed relaxed and waited on the sofa. Yatin pulled Richa closer to the edge of the bed and dropped his trouser. His member was sufficiently good and was rock hard. He started rubbing it on her naked thighs.

"Is she comfortable with oral sex, Bharath?", he suddenly asked me. I was sitting there with my hand inside the pant. "Absolutely", was the only thing I could exclaim. "Anything Yatin! he has already mentioned!", Shiva reminded him and we all laughed. That tend to have ignited Yatin further.

He pulled her out of bed and threw on the small chair beside sofa and sat on her face with his member at a close distance from her mouth. And when Richa moved in front to take him in, Shiva laughed loudly. "See, she is a true raandi", he commented. Yatin just pushed in with all his might and Richa focused on the job at hands. She is good with her mouth and hand and can melt even the bigger of the biggest. Yatin was no exception as Richa started licking him and playing with his balls giving him the most amazing groin massage he ever had. He was already rock hard. He pulled out almost instantly. He slapped her face and threw her on the bed again. This time, he spread her legs wide and started thrusting in. He bent to kiss her and suck her nipples as Richa guided his member inside her love tunnel. There was enough moisture and he had no troubles getting in. He started with slow strokes radiating the pain out of the deliberate friction. Richa certainly liked it as she was moving her hips in rhythm to match his strokes. Yatin soon upped his gear and was now giving her hard strokes. He was also biting on her nipples and kissing her lips. Richa was moving her body just as perfectly to give him the pleasure he wanted. Shiva noticed that they were in a perfect pace and moved steadily towards the bed. He sat beside Richa's face first. Both Yatin and Richa knew he was up for something and were keeping an eye on him deep in between their lovemaking. Shiva gently pulled Richa's arms over her head and started licking her fingers. Yatin winked at him as he started coming down again towards her underarms. "No...no...nooo..", Richa tried to stop him but he kissed her lips to fade her protest. Poor Richa, she was totally under their control. Shiva continued kissing her lips and rubbing his nose over her. Yatin was still going strong and pulling Richa closer to him at every stroke. They seemed to have formed another rhythm when suddenly Yatin started grunting and shivering. After over 15 minutes of stroking, he was ready to shoot his cum. He wanted Richa to give him head but she was already taken over by Shiva. He thankfully pulled out and walked to the bathroom. We all heard him moaning quite loudly there as he shot the jets of his jism all over.

By the time he came out of the bathroom, Shiva had Richa in his arms and they were kissing and making love like vintage lovers. No one could have believed they hardly knew each other. Richa was all laughs and giggles reciprocating his kisses and pinches and rubbing he was giving her. He had opened his shirt and was having Richa relaxed on her hairy chest and massaging her back continually. At time he was poking his finger in her bum cheeks and then suddenly putting it inside her underarms, Richa would giggle loud and try to stop him, but only helping him do more. They were clearly liking each other’s saliva and sucking a lot of each other's tongue while smooching. He had aroused her so much that she was also kissing his face, his neck and rubbing his hairy chest. They were reaching the new heights of ecstasy all the time. He would suddenly put his finger between her legs and she would locked them so quickly to let it be inside forever and then he would pushed another finger in her mouth and stretch it open. Sometimes he would press so hard that she would cry in pain but it was instantly replaced by something even more erotic. Yatin was trying to relax on the sofa but could not help regain erection. However, he didn't join them instead remain seated.

Shiva then pulled Richa over her and adjusted her bums over his face. It seemed he was going to eat her but he did not. He was simply rubbing his nose and using his fingers smartly. Richa was facing away from him and was absolutely jumping in pleasure as he would pluck his finger out and insert another into her holes. He was trying just so many things that Richa was simply engrossed. He would slap her bum, then poke his finger inside or pinch her clit, then suddenly pull her over and byte her ears or kiss her lips, kneading her breasts or pinching the nipples, there were just too many things he kept trying on her. My dear wife, she was literally jumping out of excitement. It was not long before Richa started rolling his pants down and took his member out. Yatin winked at Shiva when she did so. Without anything being said, my obedient wife was ready to give a blowjob to the second stranger in the hotel room. I had already cummed in my pants.

Shiva was holding her hairs to control her movements like a horse rider. He would pull them and then release again and he had held her hands behind her, making her struggle for grip on his cock. He was indeed making her work hard. She would shout when he would pull her hairs but bend equally earnestly to put her mouth over his shaft. After making her struggle for quite some time, he finally showed some sympathy to her. He made her turn around and pushed her head in his groin. But this time also, he did not let her grasp his member instead pushed her mouth in his hairy groin and rubbed his member over her face instead of letting her suck it. It seemed to be his way to make her struggle than give it easily. But Richa was coping so very well that no intervention was required. When he thought he had enough moisture on his shaft, he put her on the bed. Richa would look at him and blush away as he prepared to mount her. She probably had sensed that she was too slutty to his advances and it was difficult for her to accept it so readily. And rascal Shiva, he picked it up quickly. He would purposely look into her eyes and then thrust his member in. He would pull out all the way before pushing again. Richa would look at him once, then looked away but willingly grind her pelvis on his crotch. It would excite him even more and he would thrust her harder and she would moan even harder. It was all too much to control for Yatin. He quickly moved towards the bed and was standing beside them.

Richa and Shiva were engrossed in love making but he saw Yatin standing beside them. It seemed there were very close friends. Despite the fact that Shiva was having hell of a fun with Richa and she was nicely reciprocating, he asked Yatin to go behind her. Yatin quickly lifted her and went behind her back. Shiva was still thrusting her when Yatin started licking Richa one more time. It seemed as though Yatin was feeling little jealous the way Richa was responding to Shiva's lovemaking. He was aggressively kissing her face and biting her lips that Richa moaned in pain a little. She didn’t resist a lot and remain focused on Shiva while Yatin continued to be growing in aggression. At one point, he was turning Richa’s neck to face him while strangulating her by pressing her throat and pushing 3-4 fingers in her mouth. Shiva seemed to complement him when he slapped her bums at the same instance. Poor lady, she coughed on his palm stuffing her mouth and tried to get rid of his strong grip on her throat. Although it was rough, Richa remained quiet and continued cooperation. Yatin realized his mistake and continued normal kissing and licking along with occasional kneading and pinches on her breasts.

But Shiva seemed to be grunting this time around. He had been steadily riding her for well over 10-15 minutes and I thought he was now losing it out. Richa had reached her climax too it seemed. Considering Shiva’s action so far, it seemed he would do something different. And he lived to the expectation. As it seemed he was close, he pulled Richa towards him and took her in his arms and carried to the bathroom. He kissed Richa full mouth and then put her in the bath tub. He rubbed his cock on her face again and suddenly flashed his semen out all over the tub. Once he was done, he put his cock in front of Richa’s face for the ultimate kiss which she gave him without much resistance. He collapsed and sat beside her in the bathtub as Yatin was seen standing beside throbbing his cock.

Contn

hornydude2k

“Do you need break honey?”, I asked my beautiful wife. It had been about 2 hours she was working hard to please the two men and it seemed they were eager for another round as they had more than couple of hours on their hand. Richa looked at Shiva who was regrouping in the tub but Yatin seemed to be raring to go again. His face was clearly indicating that he wanted some more action. Richa sensed it and told me, "Don't worry honey, I am just fine. Go out and relax"

"Can we take her out? Maybe for a casual dinner and some walk afterwards?", Yatin asked me when I was about to go back to television. I and Richa had not really thought about it so it came really as a surprise. Richa looked at me puzzled. I knew she would not mind a normal dinner.

"Come on man! It should be fun. We'll take her out as our girl and just experience the thrill", Shiva quickly added.

Richa smiled when Shiva spoke. I sensed it as to what they were getting to. But I could not have let them take Richa alone. "Yes, you can treat her as your girl. But I will be around.", I questioned.

"No problems! I want her to wear something really revealing and take her to a good hotel for dinner followed by a roadside walk hand in hand", Yatin explained his plan.

"And I would want to have a quiet romance with her in a taxi while driving along the road", Shiva added.

Wow, that sounded like an enticing offer. I knew Richa would not mind that much and agreed at once. "Fine but we'll need to get going quickly. It can't be all night", I warned them.

"Shiva - get off the tub. I will take a nice warm bath with her before we go out", Yatin declared.

Shiva winked at him and got up to move out. He kissed Richa open mouthed before handing the control to Yatin. Yatin sat in the tub all naked this time and took Richa on his laps. He started the warm tap water to fill up the tub and resumed kissing Richa. My dear wife, she pushed herself in his arms now and reciprocated his kissing. I was thrilled at the way they were treating Richa. A few nasty thoughts sparked in my mind, I could suddenly imagine Shiva coming to our house and fucking the brains out of Richa or Yatin taking her out to company outings and enjoying her in front of everyone. But I engaged myself into a conversation with Shiva. He proposed that we would take a taxi and goto a mall where Yatin wanted to buy something revealing for Richa that she could wear for dinner. We were then going to go to a hotel and post dinner Yatin would take a walk with her along the road. It was only after that my wife was going to be handed back to me. Wow!

While we were chalking our plan, Richa was busy kissing Yatin. She was in his laps and holding to the wall above his head giving him complete access to her bosom. Yatin was massaging her between her legs and at the same time sucking and kissing her breasts and nipples. Shiva quickly updated him about the plan while he continued enjoying Richa's wet body. Richa was startled when she heard the plan; but she did not protest either. Since there wasn't much time, Yatin quickly turned into screwing her for the last time in the day. He kept seating straight and asked Richa to fuck this cock this time. Now that was going to be interesting. Richa adjusted her height in the bath and squatted on his cock. She guided it slowly inside her tunnel which was pretty warm and moist already. She put her hands on his shoulders for support and started jumping slowly. Their faces were so close to each other to avoid kissing. Yatin soon was sucking her tongue while she was gently jumping on his cock letting it slide in and out of her love tunnel. Yatin would kiss her or pinch her nipples or give her a few tight slaps on her bums while Richa continued jumping on him. It was the peak of excitement for Richa as she was heard moaning quite loudly. And her moaning compounded by Yatin's grunts and the rhythmic spanking on Richa's butts, it was just too much for anyone to stay calm. In less than 10 minutes, this time Yatin was moaning in climax. It didn't matter this time as he reached the peak and did not bother to pull out, shooting it all inside Richa. She had reached her own climax and came crashing down on him as they both were wet with each other’s juices. We had to give them at least 15 more minutes to grasp their breath and actually clean themselves. I saw Richa was trying to avoid facing me when we were ready to checkout from the room. As a precaution, Yatin and Shiva left early and we joined them in a few minutes after completing checkout formalities from the hotel.

They had already hired two taxis and we pushed ourselves into them. I sat with Yatin in one while Shiva got into another with Richa for their lovemaking session. It wasn't a too long drive as it was going to take us not more than 15 minutes to reach the mall where Yatin would buy her a dress. I was wondering if Richa would still be equally excited to enjoy with Shiva after reaching a worthy climax moments ago. The Mumbai traffic ensured that Shiva got about half an hour in the taxi with Richa. As soon as they got in, he pulled her close to her. The Mumbai taxi men are usually used to such scenes and the driver didn't pay too much of attention. However, that being a standard taxi had the glasses rolled down and outsiders were able to catch the duo in action. Shiva was thrilled at it as he started kissing Richa on her cheeks. She had an eye on the driver or the vehicles around while she coped up with his aggression. Shiva continued kissing her face and her neck and gave her some amazing tickling which Richa was finding hard to bear. He had her hand around his neck while his own hand was inside her shirt and pressing the melons. With the slow moving traffic, people from adjacent vehicles were definitely able to see them kissing, some of them would even turn back again and again. Luckily, neither the vehicle nor the roads were brightly lit so it was difficult to figure out exactly who it was. But Richa was really nervous with so many onlookers passing their slow moving taxi while Shiva was thrilled about exactly the same. He lived out his fantasy with Richa but fortunately did not go overboard with it. When we got down at the mall, Richa was not looking uncomfortable.

Yatin quickly took the control this time as Shiva winked at me in satisfaction. Yatin was holding Richa around her waist and walking confidently. Richa did not oppose it either as they entered a fancy women clothes Shoppe. I and Shiva were hanging outside as it would have looked inappropriate for us to follow them inside. I was trying to keep a watch on them from outside and could see Yatin talking something to the helper as Richa punched him gently in the arm with a naughty smile. He would then pull her close and kissed her on the cheeks. They were acting like a perfectly horny couple. He chose a very nice dark blue dress for her. It was a sleeveless one with a deep cut on either side exposing a lot of flesh and was long only upto her thighs, infact well above her knees. It looked beautiful on Richa's body; everyone in the shop seemed to confirm that with their stares. But Yatin was not yet convinced. He asked Richa to try a push up bra so that her breasts were nicely pulled up above the dress and giving an eye candy for everyone. My dear wife, she was in no mood to disappoint anyone that day. When they walked out, Richa looked stunning in that short dress compounded by the pushed up breasts. Her cleavage was no nicely coming out and so were her thighs looking marvelous. The flashing lights in the mall were simply adding it up, it seemed as though everyone had their eyes fixed on her. She definitely was enjoying all the attention when she saw men literally bumping into each other while walking as their eyes were fixed only on her. I was amazed at how she could still maintain that innocent look.

Shiva proposed that we take another taxi and go to a different hotel so he would get another chance. We laughed but decided against as it was getting late. He too did not press for it, he was anyways going to get a good view of her body over the dinner table. Yatin walked with her with his hand firmly on her waist and sometime rubbing up and down. We got into a subtle restaurant and placed ourselves around a table for four. Yatin obviously had Richa by his side while Shiva sat facing her. Richa was still trying to avoid facing me. The hotel wasn't as crowded as it was a weekday. We had all the waiters around us to serve the beautiful Mistress. Yatin realized the attention Richa was getting and placed his hand around her and pulled her close. He did not bother to remove his hand on her while we were looking at the menu card and the waiters & helpers were having Richa with their eyes. It was just too much a thing to digest for me, I could hardly focus on anything. I decided to avoid the drink and we ordered some soups to start with. Richa looked little nervous when Yatin openly put his hand between her legs, primarily because all the waiters were able to see it. He pulled her a bit closer and inside the table and tried to cover his act, but everyone knew by then what was happening.

Shiva observed that Yatin would frequently push his hand inside Richa's dress and she would suddenly go quiet or close her eyes in between sipping the soup. "Is she naked inside?", Shiva asked Yatin in a soft voice. Richa could not help but look nervous when Yatin replied positive. I was rock hard just hearing that. "She had a push up bra but no panty. I wanted it that way” he said “And she was absolutely comfortable", he further added. At once, I and Richa looked at each other. "Oh god, she is such a slut", Shiva commented and we all burst into mild laughter. While Yatin continued fingering Richa and kissing her in between, Shiva proposed something even better. "Guys, imagine we are again seating in the Sumo like position. Let me end it with my leg rubbing against her just the way she started it all". Wow, so he wanted to finger Richa with his legs under the dinner table, just the way she started seducing them in the Sumo using her legs. "Absolutely, that would be perfect ending", Yatin confirmed his idea. Yatin stretched Richa's legs apart and guided Shiva's leg to rub her clit across the table. Richa shuddered when they did this first time but resumed her composure quickly. She put a towel on her laps to avoid being seen by the waiter who was standing above her shoulder and looking straight down her cleavage. To make things even more difficult for her, Yatin tried feeding her soup from his plate and purposely dropped it on her cleavage. He at once bent to wipe it using his fingers. Gosh, that got almost everyone excited again but Richa quickly reacted and stopped him to wipe it using a tissue herself. He laughed and kissed her on the cheeks to which she could do nothing than giving a smile back. None of us could eat a lot merely due to excitement, much to the disappointment of the staff. But Richa was continually being touched while we finished eating.

Finally, it was all coming to the end. For the final part, Yatin chose a brightly lit road to walk hand in hand with Richa. She was looking a bit exhausted but continued running with the flow. “We will come back in about 15 minutes”, he promised me and disappeared in the crowd along with Richa. She was definitely the center of attraction of the crowd and men were absolutely stopping to take a look at her. Yatin was probably enjoying it as he would frequently pull her closer to her and was walking with his hand around her waist all the time. He even had Richa put her hand around him as they walked. I and Shiva waited for them to return and those were really long 15 minutes. Finally, we saw them returning. Yatin was probably making up the last few minutes as we saw him now kissing her in open. Everyone was looking stunned and Richa was uncomfortable too. But finally it was all over.

They were rather disappointed to bid adieu but we had to return home. "Thanks Bharath, it was an amazing experience!", they both admitted and thanked Richa also. When we got into the taxi ourselves, it was really tensed. Richa sipped a few drops of water and remain seated close to me. I kept looking outside, there were so many things running through either of our minds. We didn't utter a single word the whole time. The slightly cold breeze of night was making Richa feel sleepy after the hardworking evening she had. She grabbed my hand firmly and went to sleep. "I am sorry darling", she tried to speak as we got down of the vehicle and were walking back to the apartment. "Shhhshhhh!", I stopped her. "I love you more than ever!", I told her kissed her forehead. That was good enough to bring the cute smile back on her face. Not to mention, we had a great night to conclude.

Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing fine! I am back with another story of Richa. This doesn’t contain a lot of banging and hardcore but it was indeed a fun thing! It happened while Richa was with a group of oldies (yes, they were all above 60’s). No offense to anyone, just enjoy the story!

hornydude2k

Richa and the oldies

It was a cloudy afternoon in August when it was raining heavily since morning. I had managed to go to office while Richa was alone at home. As the rains were increasing, the usual waterlogging problems started resurfacing along the low lying areas. Our area wasn’t an exception and water was climbing up real fast. There were lot of small houses (bungalow types) around out building and they were in the danger of getting waterlogged. A lot of people from those areas started taking refuge in our society for the fear that water levels might continue increasing.

It was 2 pm in the afternoon but it was dark like late evening. The rains were only increasing and it was enough to concern people and the authorities. A lot of offices were asking employees to leave early and people were trying to rush back to home adding to the chaotic situation. There were a lot of people gathered below our society also. A few families on the lower floors were kind enough to accommodate many of the women and children in the crowd. Richa also noticed a group of people stranded below and called them over to our house. There were about 7-8 men, 3-4 women and a few children. They all were seated in our living room and Richa arranged some towels to dry themselves and made some tea also. They were really glad and appreciated her help. Some of them went downstairs to gauge if the water level were receding. Most of them were old parents of working men and women staying in those hereditary houses

One of the men who had stayed back was shivering even after drying his body. It was evident; they were still wearing those drenched clothes and with their age, they were bound to catch cold and shivering. Most of them were in similar situations but this old man (Mr. Gada) was particularly shivering bad. “Gada uncle, do you want to change those clothes?”, Richa asked him. She offered him my clothes and asked him to change into them until his clothes were dry. He was little reluctant at first but his friends also asked him to change into as he was really shivering. Mr. Gada uncle quickly changed into my track pant and shirt. He was still not better though, so Richa asked him to sleep and take a blanket in our bedroom. The others (Mr. Nagarkar, Mr. Naidu, Mr. Gupta, Mr. Kadam and Mr. Das) were somewhat concerned with Mr. Gada’s condition deteriorating with the cold and shivering. Everyone was also concerned about their families and grandchildren and was trying to ensure the safety of them.

Mr. Gada was now resting in our bedroom and Mr. Nagarkar and Mr. Kadam were rubbing his palms to make him little comfortable. Richa gave him another cup of tea and some refreshment but there was still no improvement. Richa was standing beside the bed while Mr. Nagarkar and Mr. Kadam were sitting on the bed either side of Mr. Gada and Mr. Gupta and Mr. Naidu were resting in the living room. Mr. Gupta was having shivering too but it was not as bad as Mr. Gada and Mr. Naidu was trying to help him out.

“Should we try calling a doctor?” Mr. Kadam asked Mr. Nagarkar. Mr. Nagarkar stepped out to call their regular doctor’s number. Richa meanwhile replaced Mr. Nagarkar and started rubbing Mr. Gada’s palms. She realized that his body temperature was quickly dropping and his shivering was increasing. She decided to pass her body’s heat to him by rubbing his chest and arms. Mr. Gada was about 65 year’s old man and Richa was simply trying to help him but the fact remained that he was a stranger man and the woman was Richa. She did best to remain professional however it seemed Mr. Gada was enjoying the touches of her smooth hands and was trying to get more. The fact that it was helping him feel better didn’t raise any suspicion as Richa continued rubbing his arms and chest. It was not the best feeling for her as he was wrinkled and hairy. But it was a different experience and different thrill definitely. However, she tried to step away as soon as Mr. Nagarkar returned to the scene. “I am unable to get to Doctor and I don’t know if he can really come down”, said Mr. Nagarkar. “I will try again. Could you please continue Richa?”, he asked her.

Richa obliged and continued rubbing and massaging Mr. Gada’s body while standing beside the bed. When Mr. Kadam stepped out for a moment, Mr. Gada moved a bit inside on the bed and offered Richa some space to sit properly beside him. Mr. Nagarkar advised Mr. Gada to remove his vest (banyan) as it was wet but he was little reluctant initially. But Richa helped him take it off and sat beside him on the bed. Mr. Gada was trying to cover himself under the blanket so Richa too had to push herself a bit closer so that she could continue massaging him. It was somewhat difficult though to continue seating and massaging his arms and chest so Richa actually lied on the bed beside Mr. Gada under the blanket. She didn’t realize that her body was now very close to Mr. Gada’s body as she continued helping him. Mr. Gada was trying to rub his feet against her while everything was under the cover. She consoled herself telling that he was just trying to extract some heat from her body but it was tickling her a lot. It seemed Mr. Gada also sensed Richa’s uneasiness while he was having fun himself. He made a smart move and pulled her a bit closer to him under the blanket while his hand slightly groped her bums. Now that completely changed the complexion of game as Richa realized his act quite clearly.

Somehow she didn’t react and continued massaging him while he was tickling her legs. Richa was wearing a sleeveless night gown and that was leaving her smooth arms exposed. The fact that both of them were covered under the blanket encouraged Mr. Gada to make some moves; he stretched his hand out and started massaging Richa’s exposed arm. My dear wife didn’t pay too much attention. Mr. Gada loved it and grabbed the opportunity by pulling Richa even closer and roaming his hands over her back. He was also pulling her nighty up quietly while his tickling with her legs was cutting down Richa’s resistance real fast. She realized she was getting vulnerable but couldn’t do anything to stop and continued with the flow. Mr. Gada realized he had caught the fish. The scene was quickly reversed as now he was the one rubbing Richa’s body instead of she doing it. And when Mr. Nagarkar also stepped out of the room, he actually pulled Richa over him and started feeling her all over. Richa didn’t react or jerk while lying on his body with her face inches away from his. She could feel his heavy breathing and soon sensed his hands moving and massaging around her buttocks. The cold was long gone and he was having the time of his life with her.

But the horror struck when he had pulled her nighty over her thighs and was trying to kiss her as the other men suddenly walked in. Richa didn’t realize at all as she had buried her face into Mr. Gada’s chest to control her moaning. But to her horror, Mr. Gada actually pulled the blanket away exposing both of them in a compromising position instead of putting her beside under the blanket. Richa was totally embarrassed when she realized what had just happened. She was lying on his body with her nighty pulled up above her waist and his hands massaging her bums. She could hardly do anything than trying to push the nighty down and getting up at once. For a long minute, nobody spoke a word while Richa adjusted herself ad stood just beside the bed, heads down and unable to face anyone. The deadlock was finally broken by Mr. Gupta when he stepped forwards and planted a kiss on Richa’s exposed arm. He followed it with a series of kisses covering her arm and moving close to her neck.

Richa was unable to react and closed her eyes as she was being kissed by a 70+ person in her own bedroom in front of few more strangers. But before she could do anything to stop it all, there were hands roaming over her body. Except for Mr. Kadam, everyone was quick to task as Richa was being fondled by pairs of hands that were definitely 30+ years elder than her. She kept her eyes closed for some more time giving them complete access to her body. The men knew it was not the regular thing but were not too comfortable either. They refrained from directly touching her breasts but were enjoying her arms, waist, buttocks and otherwise. When she opened her eyes, she was surrounded by the men and they all looked eager. It was not just lust but desperation. It was a lifetime opportunity for them and they all knew it. But at the same time, their while collared middle class mentality was holding them back too. Richa sensed their dilemma and decided to cut it loose for them.

” Young lady, we aren’t so lucky to have the shivering at the right time. But we’ll be grateful if you massage us either”, spoke Mr. Das. Richa was glad that he put it forward instead of she made to propose it shamelessly. She simply nodded in agreement. She knew it wouldn’t be a tough one to get through considering their ages. They were all 65+ while 2 of them were above 70 also. She was wondering if they would even penetrate her, she thought they would be overjoyed with just the soft lovemaking.

But there was no shortage of energy as Mr. Gupta proceeded with his advances. He was the oldest probably and a skinny man but equally horny. He lied on the other side of bed and asked Richa to lie beside him. So now Richa was lying between Mr. Gada and Mr. Gupta. He quickly moved towards her and started feeling her body with his hands. He also started rubbing his legs with her. He brought his face near her and stared in her eyes. Richa was too embarrassed to face him and closed her eyes. He seemed really excited and after caressing her waist and butts for a few moments, he moved his hands towards her bosom. All of a sudden her nighty started moving up as Mr. Gada could not hold off and was taking Richa from the other side. He raised her nighty all the way up to her shoulders thereby exposing her whole body. Richa was left in only a bra and panty to cover her modesty and her entire back was exposed to Mr. Gada and bosom was accessible to Mr. Gupta. Mr. Gada started exploring her back with his rough fingers and Mr. Gupta squeezed her breast slightly. Richa was definitely getting hotter every moment and seizing the opportunity Mr. Gupta removed her nighty completely. He moved closer to her and put his lips on her exposed cleavage. Richa shuddered just by the thought that a 75 year old man was kissing her breasts in her own bedroom. Seeing him kissing, Mr. Gada also started kissing her back. What a scene it was? Two men, definitely of her Grandfather’s age, were kissing and licking her the same time. Her body gave up the last piece of resistance as Richa hugged Mr. Gupta tightly. He quickly made her lie on the back and got on top of her. It seemed he wanted her all for himself. Richa didn’t stop him even once and continued how he wanted. Mr. Gada was little annoyed as he had to stop but he didn’t react strong. He joined Mr. Nagarkar and others to be the audiences who were equally excited and having her by their eyes. Mr. Nagarkar even had his hand inside his pant.

Mr. Gupta continued kissing Richa on the lips and then licking her face. He was slightly biting the neck and her protruded breasts. He probably lacked courage to unhook her bra but kept pressing her tits and licking them from outside. Richa was moaning softly in between but Mr. Gupta seemed to lose it out soon. He could not hold on and collapsed on Richa’s body in exhaustion although his face was expressing it clearly that he wanted more. And Richa, she doesn’t like to disappoint men, could not disappoint him, the same guy who started the flames minutes before leading to a totally different potential orgy for her. She removed his vest and trouser leaving only the boxers on and got on top of him. She kissed him on his face and chest and started moving down. She tried to kiss and lick his whole body. He looked excited but his member was still limp. Richa realized he wouldn’t be getting any erection and moved to his face. She kissed him open mouth and even rubbed his face on her bosom and let him had his hands play with her tits. He couldn’t comprehend and squeezed her breasts hard but stopped soon. He looked totally spared and Richa didn’t want to drain him so she stopped too.

But Mr. Gada grabbed her quickly by her waist and made her lie on the bed. He too started kissing her open mouth and made Richa taste his saliva. He moved down and squeezed her tits hard. He was showing the confidence of a young husband making love to his wife. Richa was finding everything difficult to appreciate but didn’t protest even once. And that seemed to be encouraging them all. Mr. Gada too continued licking kissing and biting her upper half and soon her bottom too. He was rubbing her thighs and bums and was really turned on. The audience was watching it with all the lust from merely a feet’s distance and that was really making Richa uncomfortable at times. Mr. Gada sensed her discomfort but offered an even raunchier solution.” Why don’t you enjoy them all together? I am sure it would be too difficult for them to control so long and come in turns.” he asked.

My poor wife, she was unable to comprehend to their advances. And her lack of resistance was taken as an unsaid agreement and Mr. Gada signaled them all to join him. Richa didn’t resist even then, mostly due to the fact that she thought it would get over sooner. Another thing that she wondered was their age; she wasn’t expecting to last very long just like Mr. Gupta. But her thinking was quickly cut short as Mr. Das and Mr. Naidu almost instantly rushed onto them while Mr. Kadam and Mr. Nagarkar remained passive. They both seemed to be really turned on and were taking whichever part of her body they could grab. Richa must have received numerous kisses, licking and bites all over her body in those few minutes of shear animalistic lust before they settled down into a formation.

Mr. Das seemed little aggressive and captured Richa’s face while Mr. Naidu focused on her waist and naval, like typical south Indian guy. Mr. Gada was still enjoying licking and biting her smooth back. Mr. Das was licking Richa’s face all over and across her neck and shoulders; he even smooched her hard and was trying to suck her tongue. But the thing Mr. Naidu was trying was making her really weak, he was absolutely tongue fucking her naval and giving her some raw kisses and bites on her waist. It wasn’t long before they were all running into each other’s territory. At one point, Mr. Gada was kissing Richa on the left shoulder while Mr. Das was having her right and Mr. Naidu was gradually moving up towards her chest. As it was getting more intense, Mr. Das removed his shirt and vest and pulled Richa into kissing his chest. Mr. Naidu soon followed him while Mr. Gada had already dropped clothes on Richa’s insistence. My dear wife was quickly surrounded by three oldies wearing only their boxers while she was covered only in her bra and panty.

All three of them were now pulling Richa in a sequence to make her kiss and lick their chest. It looked like their fantasy as they would really love it when Richa would plant kisses on their nipples or pluck them slightly, they would shudder when she would lick through their hairy chests. They were all resting on their knees on our bed and Richa was seating in between and moving in circle to service them each. Not long after Richa finished 3-4 rounds, Mr. Das reached out to her bra stripes as she was kissing Mr. Naidu. As an instant reaction, Richa tried to push his hands away but Mr. Naidu smartly pulled her and kept her hands away. Mr. Das and Mr. Gada were quick to the task, as after about an hours’ time since entering our house, they were able to get my wife completely bare. Before Richa could realize where her bra and panty were thrown, there were hands groping her naked body.

And it wasn’t just three pairs this time, she could see Mr. Nagarkar and Mr. Kadam soon joining the fun and even Mr. Gupta would stretch his hand out and circle her breasts. Richa could not have imagined the attention her breasts were receiving. She was continually being kissed, sucked, pinched and kneaded and it was really rough. She was moaning in pain but it simply went unheard. The fact that these elder men were having a beautiful lady totally under their control was driving them crazy. They weren’t as mighty but they were really making a mess of Richa, she was receiving pinches, biting, kissing and scratching all over her body for long time. Mr. Naidu, who was 68, became the oldest man to suck her nipples while Mr. Nagarkar wasn’t any young at 65 to be pinching her clit. Richa could do nothing that moaning as they slowed down. These men were smart and knew their limitations. They would suddenly lower their tempo and save their energy to make it last long.

They made Richa sit at the corner of the bed while they formed a circle around her. Mr. Naidu and Mr. Das stayed back and continued licking Richa’s face from either sides while Mr. Gada got into licking her legs leaving enough space for Mr. Das to suck her pussy and clit. Mr. Kadam was having the time of his life sucking, pinching and licking Richa’s amazing melons. Mr. Gupta too would occasionally stretch his legs out and try poking Richa’s butt cracks. Her body was absolutely gyrating in the excitement. Not in her wildest dream, she had probably imagined such scene. And the men, they were totally consumed in the lovemaking with probably the best female body they ever had. The intense lovemaking continued for quite long as they kept exchanging positions and co-operating each other while satisfying their lust on Richa’s body. She too was engrossed in it and was doing everything possible to keep up with their advances. However, she would get little uncomfortable when Mr. Naidu would get close to her face. His body had that peculiar smell and he would not stop just by licking Richa’s face; he would rub his face so much on her mouth and make her lick him too. And he was soon copied by his friends, giving Richa some tough time, licking those wrinkled, unshaved faces. But it was definitely a lifetime experience for them all.

After enjoying this incredible scene for quite some time, they started to separate and were relaxing on the bed or in the chairs. Richa was now left with Mr. Nagarkar who kept passionately kissing her for few minutes before giving her a deserved break. Richa was now lying on the bed in Mr. Das’s laps and Mr. Gada and Mr. Naidu sleeping beside kept stretching their hands out in between to feel her body. But then Mr. Das suddenly got up and stood on our bed. Everyone was looking at his advances and he shocked them all when he lowered his boxers. “Will you please suck my member, Richa?” his questions absolutely stunned everyone. It was so much of a shock to Mr. Kadam that he stepped out of the room. The others were equally surprized but remained there waiting for Richa’s reaction. She too was completely bowled over by the offer. Not that it was something new to her but the cock she was supposed to blow was 70+ years older.

But Richa lived up to their expectations. She quickly got onto her knees and placed herself in front of Mr. Das standing on the bed. She had a good look at his small member; it was about 5 inches and not too thick either. But it was covered with thick grey hairs around the balls. Richa took him in the hand and planted a kiss on the tip. It sent shivers down Mr. Das’s body; his legs were wobbling as Richa kissed his balls and put that vintage cock in her mouth. It didn’t get rock hard or something but Richa sensed it was gaining the momentum. She massaged his shaft and balls and continued kissing and sucking his cock. She was focused on it so much that she didn’t realize that the others were staring at their action in a lot of anticipation. She continued the job at hand sincerely and in no time brought Mr. Das to shuddering climax. He went so weak in his legs as he shot his load on her chest that Richa had to support him to sit down. She planted one last wet kiss on his cock tip to clean him. It was just too much for Mr. Das and he followed Mr. Kadam to the living room to relax himself.

Before Richa could wipe his semen off her breasts, she found Mr. Gada standing on the bed with his boxers down. “Is this going to be 5 in a row?” she thought to herself when she found his cock touching her lips. He wasn’t even asking her if she was willing to blow him. But as it was the story, Richa didn’t disappoint him and got into the business. She started massaging his shaft and balls and sucking his members with equal passion to bring him to climax. He was trying to hold longer to make her work hard but Richa’s magic tongue didn’t allow him. He followed Mr. Das and showered Richa with his semen on her face and cleavage. As soon as he stepped aside, Richa looked up to Mr. Nagarkar and Mr. Naidu to find out who was following Mr. Gada. Mr. Naidu quickly jumped in as expected. Richa wasn’t very comfortable kissing him earlier, so it was going to be interesting encounter. But Richa managed to shed away the inhibitions and kissed the tip on his cock immediately. She looked up to Mr. Naidu who had wry smile on his face while looking at her. “This man seems to have lot of fantasies” Richa was thinking to herself as she started massaging his shaft. And he indeed proved her correct; he held Richa hairs in his hands and started rubbing his cock on her face. Richa didn’t resist and kissed his groin through the hairs when he pushed her face between his legs. He wanted her not to just suck his cock but to lick her groin and balls and Richa allowed him to. It was just too much of a lust for a 65+ year’s man. Richa had realized by then that they were all trying to realize their fantasies of oral and dirty sex with a beautiful woman. All of them were married for years and not new to normal sex. However, this was a new arena for them and they were having the time of their life exploring it.

Richa continued running the magic of her hands and tongue on Mr. Naidu’s cock which was somewhat hard by then. It wasn’t a missile but it was decently hard for a 65 year old. How much Richa wished that he would put it in her tunnel instead of just tearing her mouth open. It didn’t happen though as he too splashed his semen on her face and body. He collapsed on the bed but didn’t step out unlike other friends to witness Mr. Nagarkar enjoy this beauty. Mr. Nagarkar, the last man standing, soon took Richa in his arms. He looked a lot stronger compared to his age and appeared confident and knowledgeable in lovemaking. He lifted Richa in his arms and started kissing her from head and moving down slowly. He spared enough attention to her breasts, pinching one and sucking other and alternating the position. Richa was definitely excited with his progress and was completely cooperating to his actions. At one point, he was even pulling her hairs while kissing her bosom; he wasn’t afraid to treat her little rough. He enjoyed it when Richa was sucking on to his fingers which were rubbing her own cunt. He even kissed Richa’s arms, the underside, her back and her tummy and had reached her love triangle. He looked up at Richa as he rubbed her clit with his thumb while his other hand was pressing her tits. She couldn’t continue to face him and blushed and closed her eyes. He smiled and realized that she was up for some actions.

Mr. Nagarkar had now kept Richa on the edge of the bed and was kissing her cunt deeper. His hands were also playing with her tits to keep her aroused. Richa was definitely excited and was jerking her legs to match Mr. Nagarkar sucking her cunt. When he bit her cunt lips a little hard, Richa moaned quite loudly drawing some attention of Mr. Naidu. He looked tired but didn’t want to lose the opportunity and got into licking Richa’s enticing underarms and her naval. It simply fueled Richa’s excitement to new levels, she unknowingly moaned, “Oh my lord, someone please ride me”. Mr. Nagarkar smiled and pulled her up and placed the tip of his cock on her lips. Richa suddenly looked annoyed as she was hoping he would ride her and not just make her blow his cock. “Just make it little wet, darling, before I thrust it inside”, Mr. Nagarkar quickly explained his action to her and that brought smile on her face. In the passionate exchange, she sucked him deep really quick pushing Mr. Naidu a bit aside. Mr. Nagarkar quickly pulled out and threw her back on the bed. Richa was already moaning as he touched his hard cock on her opening. It wasn’t an extra ordinary cock by Richa’s standards but the background had made it special. She was never treated this way by someone so much older than her. The recollecting of incidents in the last couple of hours, compounded with all the lovemaking she was subjected to, was making Richa wanting it to end well. She was giving the best attention to his member and adjusted her pelvis height so that he could ride her easily. And Mr. Nagarkar didn’t disappoint her; he started with slow strokes but gained some momentum in a minute. A 65+ year old man was screwing a stranger married woman in her own bedroom with her consent. The excitement was too much for anyone to digest but he kept his composure long enough and gave her some hard strokes for well over 5-7 minutes. Richa was making some amazing pelvis movements to provide him maximum pleasure and occasional licking from Mr. Naidu was only spicing it up. Richa reached her climax even before Mr. Nagarkar; he sensed it and increased his speed. She was so excited and exhausted that she didn’t care whether he was going to pull out or shower inside her. She was hoping that the 65 years old sperms won’t be as productive. But it didn’t matter in the end as Mr. Nagarkar pulled out and copied his friends while splashing his semen on Richa. He too collapsed on Richa and they remained in each other’s arms rubbing their bodies against each other for quite a while.

It wasn’t long though before they all were back to normal and were embarrassed of what had just happened. Richa was no exception either. She was really scared when she saw them all gathering in the bedroom again. “Can we please stop now? I need to clean up. My husband could be home early”, she almost pleaded them thinking that they were back for the second round. “We are really grateful for what you have done Richa! I think it is time that we get out of here and resume our regular lives”, Mr. Gupta spoke on everyone’s behalf. Mr. Naidu kissed her one last time before she ran into bathroom to clean herself. By the time she was out, they were all wearing their clothes and ready to leave as the rains had also stopped and water was receding. Those were definitely the most memorable 3-4 hours of their lives and everyone was thankful to Richa. “I hope we can come back!”, Mr. Nagarkar whispered in Richa’s ear as he gave a peck on her cheek just while leaving. Richa didn’t know how to respond and just laughed it off.

Did they really come back? Those will be the different chapters of the story. Bye for now.

hornydude2k

Richa with oldies again!

Hello all! I am back with Richa's next encounter with the oldies. I hope you all have enjoyed her first encounter with their group and how each one of them enjoyed with her. It was a few days after that first encounter; Richa was not very comfortable discussing it at large. She had a view that she just tried to help the few old men in need and was not hoping that they would really come back. I, as always, would try teasing her that a gangbang with oldies or individual encounters with grandmas was right on cards. She would laugh it off most of the time.

It was one such weekday when I left for work early morning. Richa was planning to go little late so she did not leave at her regular timing. Around 9 o'clock (after 30 minutes from Richa's regular timing), our doorbell rang. Richa was trying to finish her morning chores and was about to take a bath and leaving for work. She answered the bell and found Mr. Naidu standing at the door.

"Good morning Richa, I saw Bharath leaving early this morning. And it's 9 but you're still at home, so I am assuming you're not going to work", he declared the reason of his knocking on the door. Richa was somewhat stunned that he was stalking on her and my schedule so energetically.

"Actually uncle, I am going to work but am planning to leave a little late, around 11 ish", she replied.

"Great, so there is some time", he said as he stepped inside. Richa was not too comfortable when he did that but she did not try to block his way. Mr. Naidu came in and settled on the sofa. He pulled a small bottle out of his pocket and placed it on the center table in front. He read the questions on Richa's face.

"Don't worry. I will not take a lot of time. I was really horny when I saw Bharath leaving. I thought I will have some fun. And this is only a bottle of honey, just to add some passion.", he clarified his plans and bent a little forward trying to pull Richa closer. But she didn't seem ready and quietly stepped back. Naidu uncle was neither ready to give up. He got up and went behind her. Richa was in a nighty with her bath towel on her shoulders. He put his hands around her waist and his face reached her shoulders. He slowly took the towel away and reached the buttons on the front while planting a gentle kiss on the shoulder. It seemed Richa too was determined not to give up so easily. She thought of moving a few steps away but his firm grip on her nighty didn’t allow her. Naidu uncle kept his firm grip and at the same time, started massaging her bums and waist and kissing her neck. It doesn’t take too long to melt Richa’s resistance and he had probably realized that during their first encounter. But Richa wasn’t making it too easy for him this time.

Naidu uncle realized her resistance but he too wasn’t giving up. He had by now pushed his hand inside her nighty and had managed to raise it to her thighs using the other hand. He was smartly kissing and biting her ear lobes and planting kisses all over her both shoulders. Richa was still standing passive but wasn’t resisting against his advances. He didn’t miss that and slowly brought her towards the sofa and made her lie there. He continued raising her nighty and exposed her legs completely while pressing her tits from outside. “Can we do some honey-love, dear?” he asked in between but continued making his advances at the same time. At one point, he had her nighty pushed up all the way above the shoulders and Richa was exposed completely, clad in only a bra and panty. He tapped this opportunity and suddenly dropped some honey drops on her naval. Oh God! He was going to kiss that honey from her naval. He allowed the honey to flow from her tummy into her naval hole and started kissing her tummy around. He ensured it was done very slowly and seductively and would look at Richa’s reaction in between. It wasn’t a surprise that he was able to break her resistance; a little unconventional part was that instead of pushing his face into her naval, Richa was slightly biting her lips to avoid moaning. Her eyes would close when he would lustfully kiss or lick her tummy. He went up and kissed her lips before pushing his tongue deep into her naval. Richa jerked her body when he started tongue fucking her naval and it was enough to set up the tone.

“Can we please move to the dining table?” was the only thing Richa could murmur. He was glad to make her lie completely on the table. The remaining pieces of clothes were long gone and he had also dropped his dhoti and kurta and was in just underpants (longer version of boxer). He took a few drops of honey in his mouth and started smooching Richa. Her lips were trying hard to suck the honey from his mouth; it was very messy but she loved it when he allowed her to suck his tongue to absorb the honey mixed with his saliva. He poured some more honey all over Richa’s face and started licking her passionately. It was definitely very erotic and Richa was already trying to reach to his underpants. It was terribly kinky when he poured the honey on her back, arms and even underarms and continued licking her beautiful body sweetened by the honey. But he seemed to be a man on mission. He bathed her entire body with the honey first and then with his saliva. That seemed to be his fantasy as he looked really content after licking her body.

Now it seemed to be Richa’s term to reciprocate. She literally pushed him down on the floor and took the bottle of honey from his hands. They were literally struggling in the space between dining table and kitchen passage. But Richa wasn’t bothered as she started doing the same thing which Naidu uncle did to her. She started with his face and chest and was soon heading towards his pole. But that kinky rascal stopped her and poured some on his armpits too and when Richa tried licking there, he actually squeezed her face there making her sniff it for long. When Richa is turned on, she does everything that she is asked and this was no exception either. She cleaned his chest, shoulders and underarms; in fact tongue fucked his naval too. This guy didn’t screw her the first time but he was hard when Richa reached his groin this time. She poured the honey and started her oral service. Naidu uncle was now shivering in excitement and Richa decided to make full use of it.

Instead of just sucking onto him, she actually applied some honey on her cunt and adjusted herself directly on his honey dipped cock. Naidu uncle was absolutely stunned; he wasn’t expecting such a big reward as he seemed really content after licking her off. But he didn’t deny the ready meal; he adjusted her on his shaft and asked her to ride him. He also asked her to bend while jumping on his cock so that he could plays with her breasts. My dear wife didn’t know how to say no. She started slowly but got into great rhythm after a minute. Off course it was not a very hard cock but she kept grinding it so nicely that it looked like a nice mating scene. He was overjoyed pinching and pulling her nipples as she was driving his cock mad. The honey on the cock as well as on the cunt wasn’t making it difficult for either of them. But Richa ensured she was moving her pelvis so seductively that his cock was absolutely being milked.

And nobody can beat Richa there. In less than 5 minutes, he started shouting loud and giving her a few slaps on her thighs. But this time it was Richa who was teasing him. He was indicating her to pull away but the slut in her kept riding his cock. As he moan longer, she would increase her speed and ride it deeper. “Nikal randeee……mera ho gaayyyaa”, he tried to shout in his south Indian accented Hindi. Richa was already receiving his juices deep into her cunt as she too was letting her juices flow. They both reached an amazing climax after which Richa crashed beside him on the floor.

They kept lying there amongst a lot of mess created by honey and their bodies grinding in it. It was definitely going to attract a lot of ants and other small insects. But Richa was running out of time as they had already spent over an hour in their lovemaking. She temporarily cleared the mess and they took a bath together. Naidu uncle surely made some more moves in the bath and Richa didn’t disappoint. Finally after about 2 hours since entering, he left the house along with Richa who took the bus to the office.

When we returned to home in the evening, I asked Richa to clean up the remainder of mess and timed it. I told her that she took about 20 minutes and now have to dance seductively for the same duration and make me horny. She did performed some item numbers for me before I buried her into bed and started riding her like the beast.

hornydude2k

Richa and the oldies: Part 3

Since the day Naidu came to our house with that honey bottle; it used to be a routine for me to check if they are stalking on me leaving the house in the morning. I could clearly see his house from our balcony and I saw him standing outside the very next day. I told Richa about it in a teasing way but she ignored and left on time. A couple of more days went normal after which I had to leave early for office one day. I left around 8 while Richa was getting ready for office.

The doorbell rang within 5 minutes of me leaving. Richa thought that I had forgotten something and returned. And she had every right to think so as I had not even taken my car out of parking. Like Naidu uncle, he stepped in quickly and locked the door. Now, that really stunned Richa. Were they making it a regular practice? She thought to herself. “Naidu told us about your ‘honey-moon’”, he declared. “God, that horny old man, how dare he discuss this outside?” Richa thought. She was really taken aback by the fact that they were discussing their romances within each other and were making her a topic of completing their fantasies. It was all coming out as a shock to her.

But Nagarkar uncle had already started his part. He was hugging Richa and taking her into his stride while kneading her bums from behind. She was standing just like a statue in his arms. She had no clue how to manage this but she knew she was definitely losing it out quick. Now Nagarkar uncle was a smart rascal; he knew she was shocked and would not respond or might as well resist this. He did nothing to make her comfortable; instead he started taking her clothes off. This was more like a paid sex session where Richa was merely an object for him. It wasn’t looking fair on her part but she was lost in her thoughts as to why was it happening. And he sensed it and also realized that he had to drive it entirely as the slut in Richa wasn’t active by any means. But he was confident he had enough power.

He lifted Richa and took her to the bedroom and placed her on the same bed where she was fucked a week before. Her nighty was removed and so was her bra and panty. She did nothing to support or oppose it. Nagarkar uncle knew it was like making love to a body with no life. But he also knew that it was a very beautiful body and something he could have only dreamed about. He got into business and started kissing and licking her. Richa would moan occasionally when he would bite her hard or knead her breasts really strong. It was definitely not exciting but he didn’t mind it. The lust in him was insatiable as he explored every inch of her body with his tongue and kissing. Her breasts were soon turning into stress balls for them. Yes, it is heavenly feeling to grab handful of them, absolutely no doubts; and Richa isn’t a crybaby but instead she giggles when her men maul them to their wish. She has this ability to take some pain that many women aren’t even ready to discuss. Nagarakar uncle was definitely taking advantage of it as he printed his bite marks on her breasts and nipples. Richa was surprisingly cold all the way.

It still didn’t matter to him as he pulled her close to the edge. She was looking at him as he dropped his pants and boxer but there was no reaction. He too didn’t push her to suck him to lubricate; he trusted his saliva. Within some 10-15 minutes of entering our house; he was thrusting the opening of my wife with his saliva mixed dickhead. He spread her legs almost 180 degrees and asked her to hold that way while adjusting him on top. He bent forward and pulled her towards him as his cock made its way inside. Richa grabbed him around neck for support and even opened her mouth for his kissing. Was she gaining the momentum? No, he realized she was in no mood so he kept kissing and sucking her chest while he continued riding her. He had no problems gaining erection in spite of the cold show Richa was putting up. No words were being said; only a few shrikes from her mouth and moaning on his part as he tried hard strokes. One can only appreciate his quench for sex at this age; he was doing absolutely fine. If not a very passionate session; it could have still been a nice porn movie scene. He pulled her breasts and nipples, kissed her hard and open mouth and even gave her a few slaps on the bums while his member was bumping against her cunt walls.

The only reaction from Richa came right towards the end when she sensed he was going to explode. She moved herself a bit to indicate not to do it inside. We actually had discussed this and were convinced that those 60 odd year old sperms may not have enough fertility but she wasn’t willing to take a chance. Nagarkar uncle didn’t argue and pulled out in time. He needed some massage or sucking from Richa but she doesn’t look interested. Even that didn’t bother him; he pulled her closer and started rubbing his semi wet dick head all over her face. He didn’t care for her eyes either and rubbed it thoroughly before exploding onto her face. Richa obviously didn’t like it but she was up for a task and a difficult one.

He continued rubbing his cock into his old juices lying on her face and spread it all over her face. Even my cumdrops have never reached her beautiful eyes but this guy was ruthless to her. He not only rubbed his cock all over her face but also sat down and smothered it using his bums. Richa was absolutely uncomfortable and not for a second pushed her tongue out but he was glad to have her faced buried inside his ass cheeks. When it was enough mess on her face; he got up.

Richa was lying on the bed; it must have been the first noiseless lovemaking she had. She slowly started getting her senses back and tried to get up. Nagarkar uncle was relaxing on the chair beside with a glass of Tropicana in his hands; he was still naked. Richa looked at him as she got up.

“So…are you going to report a bang?” he asked shamelessly with a smile on his face.

Richa couldn’t answer him as she tried to adjust the bedsheet and gathered her clothes. She looked at the watch and realized she had to leave sooner. “I have to take a bath and need to leave for office”, she said in a pale voice. “Great! I will join you” his reply left her stunned. She knew the inevitable and surrendered to her fate. Nagarkar uncle was absolutely tormenting her in a cold blood. And he lived to his words. He got up and went behind her and started slapping her bums for fun. Richa tried keeping things in place and he was teasing her by unsettling those. He even pulled her hairs and made her cry in pain when her nipples were pinched. In fact her cries sounded even more exciting to her. “Can I tie you and spank using this bat?” he asked her pointing to the table tennis bat lying near the bathroom. Richa continued with her chores amongst all the slapping, pinching and teasing she was receiving. Her clothes were removed, her hairs were being pulled hard, she was kicked in the butts; pinched on the nipples and breasts but the lady kept going.

She was collecting her towel and clothes for the bath while Nagarkar uncle collected the table tennis bat and a Hawaii-slipper and some ropes. When she noticed those items, she couldn’t help but smile somewhat sarcastically. “Did I protest even once in the last 30 minutes?” she asked him with that smile. “No” he replied quickly. “You were good” he added. “Then why these chappals and TT bat?” she couldn’t help but ask. “Everyone has a different taste. Naidu liked honey; I like it this way. Just be the same you were for last 30 minutes”, his explanation came with a naughty smile on his face. “I can’t believe this”, she finally laughed in her regular style while giving up the control. Nagarkar uncle loved it and kissed her “That’s like my good girl”, he exclaimed as he prepared for this final assault. Richa nodded in disbelief and moved in with him.

He tied her hands over her head and placed her on the toilet. She saw him picking the TT bat and embraced herself for the pain. He lifted her legs and pointed his shots on her thighs first and gradually moved to her bums. She couldn’t help but cry in pain as he continued his ruthless behavior throughout the day. He was absolutely ruthless, without doubts, he stuffed his boxers in her mouth to suppress her moans and continued beating her bum cheeks. “Whack..Whack…Whcak…..Whack….” the shots followed as Richa jumped up and down in pain while he enjoyed the echo of the bat hitting her flesh. He didn’t care as her bums were turning reddish and bluish soon. She was into tears but she was smiling and moaning very slowly. The expressions were unusual as she did probably not hate it as much as she was enjoying the dry assault. She (rather her butts) did pretty well to last a solid attack for over 5 minutes. He grabbed them and asked her if she liked. “I don’t know”, Richa exclaimed quickly but didn’t shout against. He sensed his victory and kissed her. And yes, this time Richa didn’t hold back, she reached out and sucked his tongue. Was she enjoying the pain?

But Nagarkar uncle wasn’t done yet. He tied her to the shower this time and aimed her breasts. “You will count them”, he told her when he picked up the Hawaii slippers. She needed no gagging this time as she saw the slipper whirling in the air first before making her tits jump all around with the first impact. “Fuck …..ONE”, my obedient wife counted and her Master smiled. All the following shots were targeted on her melons and she counted everything with a smile. It was more erotic than painful for her. He would kiss her after every shot and she would encourage him to hit harder. After about 30 odd slaps on her breast, Richa was geared up. She looked at him so seductively that he couldn’t help but threw her on the floor and stuffed her mouth with his cock. Richa struggled with her tied arms but wasn’t going to back off; she tried her best to get him harder. It wasn’t going to be the case for a 60+ man who had just screwed a woman but the wild lust was regained and noises of kissing and sucking must have been a treat for the people above and below our floor. Had he discovered the new arena for her? The love bites on Richa’s neck, shoulders and all over her breasts were definitely suggesting so. She couldn’t leave for office until it was well past 11 in the clock. Crazy 3 hours! Richa exclaimed.

hornydude2k

On a shot trip

Hello friends, hope you all are doing fine and enjoying Richa’s stories! Here I am back with another of it.

This happened when we had gone on a short trip to a place along the Konkan beaches. It was a long weekend and we had booked a cottage there with all the good facilities and adequate privacy as we wanted to relax and chill out. We reached there around noon on Friday. The caretaker manager was very jovial and was impressed by Richa’s looks. She was wearing a short ¾ grey colour pant and a tight black tee shirt above. Her curves were quite nicely visible through that skin fitting outfit. Richa was wearing the dark black glasses so I couldn’t figure out if she was also checking him to decide if he can be her man. Nevertheless, we checked in and were escorted to one of the two cottages there. I asked him if the opposite cottage was occupied. He informed that a couple was going to show up in the early evening. He left soon, leaving us alone in the room.

It was nicely done room with all the facilities like AC, fridge, LCD, nice smooth king size bed and even a nice bath tub. Richa liked it a lot and so did I. It seemed she was already turned on as she jumped onto me and started kissing. I simply could not ignore and we ended up kissing passionately, just the two of us with no one around. We hadn't even taken a wash after driving all the way but the kissing was like never before. Both of us sucked each other deep and complete. When Richa broke for a moment, I reached out for her top and took it off. She too pulled my shirt and pushed me on that king size bed as we resumed kissing. My hands reached her bra strips on the back while her hands were lingering between my groin and my chest. I took her bra off and started pressing those beautiful melons as always. I knew Richa loves them squeezed hard and getting her nipples pinched and I was exactly doing that. Richa had gained all the libidos and was moaning heavily while trying to unbuckle my Jeans. But I wanted to delay the hardcore action and decided to continue the foreplay.

I put her beside me and resumed kissing, this time covering her face, her neck, shoulders and then the most sensitive -- her ear lobes. It was so exciting to see Richa close her eyes while she was being kissed all over. I slowly moved down and started kissing her breasts and slowly sucking them. My fingers were stuffed in her mouth and she continued sucking on them. As I started giving her slight bites on her breasts, she reciprocated on my fingers but she was very gentle. I kissed her bosom, moved down towards her tummy and her arms and then moved up to her face again. Believe me guys it was merely romantic and Richa hugged me like never before as we spent few more passionate moments lying on the bed.

"How about a hot water bath darling?", she asked.

There was no way I could have denied. We got up, removed the clothes and got into the bath tub. I was lying in the tub while Richa got on top of me facing away. As the water level grew up, she started grinding her body on mine while I was massaging her chest. She handed me her soap and I started applying it all over her body. She was doing the same on my naked legs and thighs. We were kissing and caressing each other all the time while lying there in the hot water. It was very refreshing after a long drive as we relaxed in the tub. "So Richa....Who do you think will occupy the adjacent cottage?", I asked her in teasing tone. "There will be guys...and once they show up...I am not going to be available to you...so quench your thirst NOW", she declared to tease me further. I pinched her and gave her nice hard slap on her boobs. "How dare you say that? I am your fuckin husband you little slut, do you understand that?" I spoke in a further teasing tone following it with another slap. "Ouchh....aahh" she moaned first and the shouted even louder "Fuck you" and turned around to resume kissing. She was raw and wild this time. I felt as if she was going to pull my lips out. She was literally kissing and biting me all over that I had to somewhat control her aggression. When she turned around, her legs were spread on both side of my body. I pulled her closer and gave her a tight slap on her buttocks and pinched her nipples at the same time. We were literally playing a dogfight in the bathtub when I finally pulled her up in my hands and placed on my cock that was rock hard since long.

"Fuck that cock, you bitch!" I slapped her this time straight into her face. Richa loved it and kept looking at me seductively with those bitchy eyes. It was as if she was asking me to slap more and I just did that. Another few slaps on her face while her hairs were grabbed in my hand made my bitch wife start dancing on my cock. Fuck, it was a scene to die for. My beautiful wife, only wearing her mangalsutra around the neck, jumping on my cock in a hot water bath tub, while I had free access to her melons and her whole body. She was absolutely melt up and would have done anything I asked for. I just pulled her closer and we kissed and kissed forever. Richa was an expert in grinding a cock between her bums and riding on it. Both of us were sooo wet that it was all an easy screwing session. We kept fucking each other forgetting about everything else, didn't even realize when our juices started flowing. Off course Richa was on safe days so it did not really matter. The passion was amazing and I think it was love & not just lust that made it a memorable session.

We soon refilled the tub, took an actual bath and moved ourselves out. The empty stomach was reminding us that it was long since we had eaten something so we decided to grab something. Richa changed into a short pants and another tight top and that made me hard again but then we proceeded for food. Just as I was checking with the Manager, the other couple who was going to occupy the next cottage showed up. We waited while the manager arranged stuff for them. We exchanged pleasantries while they were moving into their cottage. "I am so sorry Richa, you have to bear with me all two days", I whispered to her while she saw the man and woman making their way into the cottage. He looked a 50+ guy, although quite energetic and talkative while his wife looked attractive but a quiet person. Richa punched me, "You never know!" she said. "Yeah, unless you're thinking about the Manager or the Gardner", I responded quickly only to be punched harder this time. Just as the manager came back to us, the old man followed too. But the Manager this time continued talking to me although he was quite clearly staring all over Richa's exposed arms, ripped melons and lower thighs and legs. Even the old man seem fascinated by her beauty and I am sure Richa was noticing it through her dark glasses and giggling. The Manager finally asked us to wait for about 20 minutes before the food could be served in the restaurant cum kitchen of the cottages.

Richa and I decided to take a quiet walk around the cottages while the food was being prepared. The manager went shouting over the kitchen staff to prepare quick food while the old man returned to his cottage. It was a nicely kept resort with adequate privacy and lot of means of entertainment for kids and adults. We liked it and decided to return if things turn out nice during first visit. As we returned towards the eating area, the matured couple was already seated. While we were wondering whether to sit across or adjacent to them, the old man invited us to his table. It was big enough to accommodate four and the couple looked descent so we joined them. It was good knowing them as they had been to the place before and were fond of traveling. Mr Joshi was a retired bank officer and Mrs Joshi was a retired banker too while their children were settled abroad; the couple used to stay in Mumbai. Mr. Joshi seemed to like photography and that connected Richa with him while I and Mrs. Joshi were happy listening to them. He also mentioned that he was carrying his SLR camera and would like to teach a trick or two to Richa. She was obviously happy and they agreed that we would visit the nearby forest like area to click some natural shots.

The food arrived pretty soon and it kept me & Mrs. Joshi mute for 15 minutes but Richa and Joshi uncle (as she started calling him and he okay’ed it) seemed nicely tuned on the topic of photography. They kept talking while we all enjoyed the delicious food. It was decided that we would visit the place in our car. Joshi uncle asked us to give them a while so that both of them can quickly change and join us for the trip. After the meal, he and aunty went to their cottage while I and Richa were lingering around. Richa was visible excited and I decided to tease her.

“So is it the SLR camera or something else too? And remember you’re calling him Uncle”, I said.

“Shut up baby!” she responded almost immediately so I didn’t push it further.

Joshi uncle and aunty arrived soon and we got into the car. Thankfully, Richa sat beside me and not on the back seat. Joshi uncle got behind me and aunty beside him. He had put up a nice nike tee shirt and short pants while aunty changed into track pant and tee shirt. I cannot deny that she was not looking attractive but definitely it was the moment for Richa and Joshi uncle. He kept telling her about lot of things related to photography as I was driving the car. I couldn’t see him but he must be definitely staring Richa’s cleavage and her thighs as she had turned around facing him. It wasn’t a long drive and we soon reached the destination. I parked the car and we started walking behind Joshi uncle who was heading us to different spots. He and Richa were walking side by side while I was accompanying Mrs Joshi who seemed a lot quiet compared to uncle. But we did managed to find a common topic as she was, for a change, a football fan.

We reached a lake like structure (a lot smaller than lake) but it was a very quiet place and sounded exciting with bird humming. Joshi uncle quickly set up his camera and asked Richa to take poses and started shooting her snaps. Aunty seemed to remind him that we were also together and then he took some pictures of her as well as my & Richa’s photos together. I also helped him take pictures of him with Joshi aunty. Richa then asked him if she can take some pictures using his camera. He quickly agreed and I was asked to pose for her. Uncle asked me to stand beside a tree and took Richa behind the camera. Both of them seemed excited while Mrs Joshi was roaming around the place clicking few random snaps. Joshi uncle stood behind Richa and asked her to look through camera and set the focus. He placed his hands around her and tried to show her how to do it properly. Richa seemed quiet focused but I could see uncle enjoying the soft touch of Richa’s smooth arms. Richa was slightly bent around the knees to adjust the height and uncle placed his face just over her shoulder while his arms were touching her arms around her chest. Obviously he wasn’t pressing her tits yes but his face was pretty close to her and I was sure it could trigger something in Richa.

But my beautiful wife seemed quite interested in learning how to set the focus while uncle was enjoying touching her. It took them over 4-5 minutes to click a couple of shots so you can imagine how much touching was taking place. I could see that Richa still wasn’t into it sexually but I was also aware of the fact that it could change soon. But I continued with the scene and it seemed they were happy with my posing so I too joined Joshi aunty roaming around. Now uncle asked Richa to pose in different poses and was clicking her snaps in different angles. I was keeping an eye on them and could see that he would make her stand by a tree holding a branch and click a few quick snaps. Then he would ask her to raise her leg and bend down in front so that he could get a nice view of her cleavage and thighs together. He would take a picture and call Richa to come and see it herself and explain to her how she was looking beautiful. There were lots of giggles and laughing and Richa seemed quite engrossed and impressed with his knowledge of photography. I was quietly observing Joshi aunty to see if she was any suspicious about her husband’s advances on my wife. But she seemed least bothered and continued roaming around and didn’t look a lot impressed with me following her either. I was left alone and was walking around and secretly keeping a watch on uncle and Richa’s advances.

It seemed that uncle had convinced Richa to strike some exciting poses for her. He was smart at doing all this with a smile on his face continually. Accordingly, Richa first stood by the tree with open hairs and arms lifted up showing her armpits. Uncle then walked over to her and poured some water on her face and arms to add a sensuous effect. It seemed Richa too was impressed seeing her seductive photos and continued with him. He sensed it as an opportunity and asked Richa to undo first two buttons of her shirt. Richa looked little reluctant but only for a second and then quickly did it for her new photographer man. My goodness! That was showing a lot of her breasts; not just cleavage!! I could notice uncle quickly adjusting his pants but remained professional. He placed the camera close to where she was standing and focused on her body and took many shots. Both of them were a lot comfortable now and uncle would touch Richa’s body to adjust her posture, her standing style or the way she would look at the camera. He had touched her cleavage also a few times on the pretext of adjusting her shirt. I had my cock somewhat throbbing in my pant as I was being left out but uncle added to my frustration when he folded Richa’s short upward to shoot her naval also. My wife, it seemed, had no problems with anything he was doing. She was absolutely the photographer’s girl. And that probably encouraged uncle too. He even asked her to raise her short pant even further to expose a lot of her thighs. I could see his hand resting on her thighs while he would explain her position to be taken. Richa’s hairs were removed from pony, her shirt’s top 3 buttons were undone, it was lifted around her waist by atleast 5-6 inches exposing her naval and uncle was also provided the liberty to fold the short pants upwards. It wasn’t very new that Richa was happy displaying her assets to a stranger man. The only different being, she was not into it sexually until.

Wink

I was really not sure how long they were going to continue and remained behind the bushes trying hard not to touch myself. But then aunty returned to the scene and seeking the opportunity I too reappeared. Joshi aunty gave a puzzled look to Richa who was little embarrassed realizing that she had shirt folded and upper 3 buttons undone. She quickly started adjusting her get up. “Trying her to be a model?” aunty asked uncle as she winked at Richa. All of them smiled at it. “Yes, isn’t she looking beautiful?” I posed the question and both uncle and aunty agreed. Richa didn’t look too amazed though as she completed adjusting her clothes and started walking back to the car holding my hand. I looked at uncle to confirm if we were returning and saw him too packing up his instrument. “We’ll go to XXXX early morning tomorrow and make sure you bring your swimwear Richa!” uncle said. “Wow” he was kind of dictating what my wife should be wearing and also where we spent time. But Richa on the other hand giggled and affirmed him. I didn’t feel like discouraging her as I could sense something cooking up.

By the time we returned to hotel it was almost evening. I was feeling sorry for Mrs. Joshi as she was also being left out all this while. I tried to connect with her once more while we were driving back as uncle asked her to sit in front while the new lovebirds occupied back seat in the car. I decided to give them freedom but could see uncle and Richa sitting pretty close to each other; I guess he had his hand on her thighs too. I started talking to aunty and tried to make rapport with her. She casually opened up when I directed the conversation initially towards the over addiction to photography and then timed it well to switch to topic of football. The lovebirds were in their own world and Richa, it seemed, was determined to make good use of uncle’s photography skills to create something like a portfolio of her, for god knows what purpose. After we reached hotel, aunty excused for a quick bath and moved to her cottage while Richa invited uncle to our cottage to show him the clothes she was carrying.

As we moved into our cottage, I realized that I would be merely a spectator. I got freshened up and collapsed into the chair in front of TV. On the other hand, Richa was enthusiastically showing him the clothes she was carrying. He wasn’t too impressed as they were mostly shirts and pants except for 1 skirt and another party dress that falls well above her knees. She was obviously happy to wear and show him how they looked on her body. Thankfully, she didn’t change in front of him but it was still a turn on to see Richa in that short and sleeveless dress showing a lot of her cleavage and milky thighs and sitting so close to him on the bed. I could hear them talking softly and Richa asking him something about contrast in the pictures n all. It seemed he was also caressing Richa’s thighs but I tried my best not to look back and was even trying not to listen to what they were speaking.

When I had to look back, I saw him standing in front of Richa with his arms on her shoulder and massaging her arms. He wasn’t deterred when I looked at them and infact smiled but Richa looked a lot nervous. “Darling, we are just trying to get a few professional photographs” she said. “Oh off course, I understand dear! No worries! Is it okay if I stay here or shall I move out uncle?” I responded quickly. “No! You can stay back, just don’t intervene us anytime” he said. I nodded and continued watching the television while keeping an eye on their proceedings. Surprisingly uncle wasn’t going a lot further in terms of exploring Richa but he was definitely arousing her. He took some very revealing photographs of her when she was sitting crossed legs or bent etc showing a lot of her flesh. I remember he asking Richa if she wanted to shoot some sexy poses with me but she refused outright to my surprise. The topic was again centered on adding contrast to the pictures. Finally after some soft talk he convinced her that he would do something to add the required effects. I saw him leaving the room for a few minutes while Richa continued waiting. I tried to ask Richa what was happening but she didn’t answer me and asked me to continue watching TV. Honestly, I was little angry but at the same time wanted to jump on her to start banging. But I didn’t do either of it and remained quiet.

It was a terrible shock when Joshi uncle returned to room. He was accompanied by someone from hotel staff, looked like somebody from kitchen staff. He was a dark fellow wearing a white baniyan and black pant. Richa was stunned that he showed up to the room and tried to cover herself but could hardly do anything. The man (Shukla) was obviously ogling Richa’s body through that short dress while I was looking at him and Joshi uncle in disbelief. He was a short and hairy man and not even shaved properly and was sweating too but he too looked somewhat shocked. Thankfully, Joshi uncle didn’t take too long to disclose the plan to everyone. “I thought if I take your pictures with Shukla in the background or beside you, which will be a perfect contrast” he spoke to Richa while introducing Shukla to her. Both of us were visible shaken while Shukla didn’t even understand what uncle said. “Don’t worry! I will take care of getting work done from him without any menace” he promised Richa. “Suno bhaiyya, humein aap ke aur madam ke sath kuch photos nikalne hai. Koi lafda nahi hai aur hum aapko iske 500 rupaiyee bhi de denge (Gentleman, we just want to take few photographs of Richa mam with you. There is nothing fishy and you will be paid Rs.500 for this), he told Shukla. The fellow was obviously excited and pleased with it and nodded in agreement and also agreed not to disclose this outside to anyone. As has been the story, lack of protest on Richa's part was considered as her agreement and everything seemed to be set up nicely.

Honestly I didn't know how to react or whether to intervene and Richa too remained silent giving command to Joshi uncle who grabbed it both hands. He took Shukla to bathroom and sprayed some water on his hairs and beard and asked him to clean and comb them. Richa and I were standing in front of each other for a few nervous moments but avoided any conversation. Joshi uncle seemed quite professional as he prepared Shukla although I hated it when he used my shaving kit and hair cream for him. Finally it seemed the man was ready for my wife. Fortunately, he didn't touch any of my clothes. He was asked to stand against the white colour wall while Joshi uncle guided Richa to stand in front of him. Thankfully they weren't touching each other but Richa definitely was nervous standing merely a feet away from Shukla who was standing bare chest. Joshi uncle jumped onto the chance and massaged Richa's arms in order to cheer her up. Finally when she regained composure, Joshi uncle asked Shukla to stand facing the wall and took a few snaps of Richa against him and white wall. I didn't know about Richa's fascination for the contrast but it did looked like a contrast as the beauty and the beast stood together. For the first few snaps, Shukla remained facing away and Richa was clicked in different angles against his raw and dark body.

Joshi uncle then asked Richa and Shukla to stand side by side while their backs touch each other. She looked really reluctant but Uncle was again quick to job. He asked Shukla to stand facing away from Richa and then pulled Richa gradually towards him. He kept massaging her arms and was even rubbing her cheeks before pushing her against Shukla's back. Shukla seemed excited while Uncle had to work hard to get appropriate expressions from Richa when they actually touched. Uncle quickly grabbed few snaps before Richa repelled herself away. I was wondering why she was doing all this if she really hated it. But she looked like in trance under Joshi uncle's influence totally. I excused myself and went to toilet for quick relief. It seemed Joshi uncle had enough control on Richa as she agreed to pose as he wanted with Shukla. He made Shukla stand facing camera and asked Richa to be in front with her head reclined on his chest and her hands holding his muscular arms. As they continued shooting snaps, Joshi uncle was adding proximity between Richa and Shukla. During this 2nd set, Richa was shot while holding Shukla's arms, his waist and once while his hand was wrapped around her shoulders and neck. It seemed she was lot comfortable now and Joshi uncle decided to raise the tempo.

He chose some bold positions for this next set. He first asked Shukla to be seating on his knees in front of Richa and asked her to wrap her one leg around his neck. My goodness, he must have seen her panty while she lifted her leg and wrapped around him but according to Joshi uncle it was a nice seductive shot. But he wasn't leaving it there. He then asked Richa to bend on Shukla's shoulders so that her breasts were on display and he also asked her to bite Shukla's ear slightly while her nails were scratching his back. When Richa did it, Joshi uncle realized it was the good time and suggested that Richa should stand with her arms raised up while Shukla remains on his knees but kisses her thighs. And that bastard Shukla didn't let the chance go and grabbed Richa's thigh while planting some juicy kisses there. After kissing Richa's thighs, Shukla was allowed to move up and kiss her naval and waist too. He did it perfectly I think as Joshi uncle appreciated his effort. Richa was already engrossed with her two men and was even giggling while giving these shots. Joshi uncle smartly kept Shukla moving up on Richa's body. She didn't mind that ugly servant planting kisses on her smooth stomach, waist, arms, shoulders, beautiful cleavage and even breasts. To wrap up the set, uncle asked them to hug each other like the true lovers and smile while facing the camera. Thankfully, they weren't asked to smooch but I felt as though Richa could have done that too. She was comfortably standing in his arms and didn't push him away instantly after the shots were taken. Was she falling for him? I chose not to think and continue to witness the proceedings.

• Love