• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery My Wife & her Experiences!

andrewrocket79

Chapter 9 The Adventure 2

The lights of Kitchen were on, and Raaj was pounding her, her eyes were glued on the window. There were two teenagers whose eyes were fixed inside their kitchen. But surprisingly, Sunita did not tell Raaj, her eyes turned more red in passion, and she started to moan even loudly. There was this naughtiness in her eyes, as she pressed her lips in seductive way, as if inviting the two boys to come and pound her. Her eyes were fixed only to the two boys, and somehow she was feeling more and more horny, as each and every part of her body was visible to them. Sunita's body was also now more cleaner and more vibrant than before. Her boobs were more bigger than before. Though some fat had started to gather around her thigh area. She was to now take care of her body, she had started to do bikini wax, and was to properly wax or shave her hairs. In company of Shabari, she was to also go and do her nails and other aspects, she was learning the art of make up- which was her passion from childhood but somehow, she was unable to do it when she was young due to her parents restrictions.

Her Mangalsutra was jumping up and down on her boobs when Raaj was pushing himself on her vagina. Raaj was still learning the art of sex, and he cum. All this happened within seconds! He cum before Sunita, and then slowly started to finger her vagina to ensure she cums too.

As the passion ended, and both came into senses, first thing they did was to off the lights of kitchen. Sunita immediately rushed to bathroom to wash her vagina. As Raaj was closing the windows, his eyes went to the two boys who were excitedly watching him pounding Sunita. As they saw him, they both rushed out from the window.

Raaj thought to himself " Did Sunita saw them? If she did, then why she did not tell him? Does she get excited? " There were many questions in his mind. But honestly he loved to have horny and wild Sunita!

They did not make or spoke about it much. This was their kind of first adventure you can say!.

Next day was a working day, and both of them slept earlier. None of them spoke about it. Next morning when Raaj was getting ready for work, Sunita said

"Honey, I have to share with you something, can I"

Raaj got little nervous, because Sunita had not spoken with this hesitancy now for a long time. There sex life was going good, and they both were in love with each other for long.

"What is that " Raaj said trying to hide his anxiety. " Everything okay"

Sunita went into deep meditation, then as if trying to grab correct words said " You know yesterday when you were fucking me, there were two teenagrs who were watching us in act, I saw them, but rather than alerting you, I don't know what happened, I started to enjoy it. We had promised each other that we won't hide any feelings, and this has been disturbing me. I am sorry, but I am feeling ashamed sharing this? "

Raaj felt happy, that his wife was so innocent with him. Generally that is a sign that the relationship between them was full of trust and belief. Sunita did hesitated, but still she had the courage to share with him. This incident actually strengthen their confidence each other.

Perhaps after this Raaj teased Sunita many times, when they went out, like " Did you see him, he was staring at your navel." or "See he was just looking at you that he would eat your breasts". These comments would arouse some deep passion inside her. Slowly she started to wear blouses which had bigger cleavage or deep cut at back. She started to also wear, more western clothes- even outside. Her dressing sense had changed. She was slowly transforming into a modern women, who was not worried about what others say. Raaj also loved Sunita, to wear make up, stay fit, and most importantly surprise him!

One day- Raaj had couple of beers at open -house at his work. He saw his boss's secretary wearing a nice black color top. Any normal men could make out that she was just wearing a thong below her panties. Her thong line was getting attached to her trousers, and when she was getting up to get a drink or snack, her pantie line was visible, along with her sexy stomach. Raaj's felt this very seductive. His eyes were sent on PA of his boss, but face which was coming to his mind was of his wife!

He rushed home, he had something in mind!

Next day he took an off, " Today we will go out, we have not been out for sometime", he said looking at Sunita, his night was spent just thinking about the PA of his boss.

As Sunita got ready, she asked Raaj " What should I wear, what is the occasion"

Raaj smiled, " One we will go on a bike ride, two we will go to a bar and get drunk & 3rd we will go for a movie".

Sunita who had not actually drank after the first incident, was no eager to accident. She came out wearing a nice Salwar Suit. But then Raaj smiled....

"No no, today's dress I will choose" he said & today you won't say no to anything I ask.

He chose a nice thong he had gifted her on a valentine day. Thong was virtually a line, it was as good as not wearing a - pantie. He then took out a nice short- white strip shirt, which uncovered her navel and back fully, along with a black trouser.

Looking at the dress Sunita felt little hesitant, " Don't you think it is too hot, I am a teacher, what if my students or their parents see me", she said though her resistance was not very strong.

Smilingly Raaj said-" You know I want to make jealous other guys, they can only masterbuate, but I have that vagina"

"Crazy" Sunita smiled.

Sunita readily wore the dress, she continued to pull her shirt down so as to hide her exposed part. The trousers she wore were little loose from waist but just enough to hold it. Her pantie line was clearly visible. She did feel little hesitant, but then she finally got ready.

Raaj had surprisingly taken his bike out, "Today we will go on a bike" he said.

The bike had a bigger hump at top, and Sunita had Ass had firm up above. The first thing after reaching the Mall, they did to purchase couple of heels for her.

The heels, actually made her trousers stick to her ass even more. The guy at the shoe shop who was showing her the heels, could just smile at her, when she walked. He could make it out that Sunita was more or less pantiless. His eyes were fixed on her two big ass as they click with each other behind the trousers. Her naked waist was clearly visible, and her ass line- covered by the thin pantie line was visible too.

Raaj felt a different kind of emotion when he saw the young shoe-showroom guy staring at her. But instead of feeling jealous he was feeling goosebumps. Sunita was uncomfortable though, as she was trying her best to cover her waist and pull her trousers up to hide any embarrassment.

As she tried the heels, and packed her shoes in the box, she came out holding Raaj by his hands.

"I am feeling very uncomfortable", can I buy a jacket.

Raaj smiled, "Hmmm, I saw it, your steps became more seductive when that guy was staring at you and your panties, I can see in your eyes"

Sunita, was surprised that how minutely Raaj had been observing her actions, "Honestly, yes, but you know if some student or his parents see me like this na, not good"

Raaj again smiled, "Did you enjoy it "

She remained silent. They took the open glass elevator to go to the bar which was on the top floor. As Sunita entered, the first thing Raaj did was to put his hands inside her trousers from back. This was a surprise, but also not descent, she could not figure out how to react!

Raaj continued to press his hands even deeper and deeper inside her trousers, as People keep coming and going out of the lift. As Raaj's finger managed to reach her vagina, he could feel the wetness inside it. Sunita was feeling the heat!

They went to the bar, and it was almost empty. This was first time, Sunita had ever visited the bar, and there was this group of few college boys who were celebrating their colleagues birthday and dancing and drinking. The music for them was being played little loudly. The room was filled of night disco lights and Sunita was mesmerized by the settings. The place she had come from , she had never seen girls working in this kind of place, but here bar-tender was a girl. There was combination of men and lady waitress, and most of them were ideal as there was not much crowd, as it was afternoon.

Raaj then looked at Sunita, " Want to try some wine or ?"

Sunita smiled, "Anything, but then she stopped- can I have the same thing which I drank with uncle, it was bitter but I liked it"

Raaj smiled, "Okay", he ordered two large scotches, with soda for both of them along side some snacks. Sunita was constantly looking towards the door, may be she was worried if anyone from her school should not come, but one peg lead to another , and another to another.

Though Raaj was in control!

"Lets dance " he said.

Raaj and Sunita went towards the dance floor, with Sunita little high now!

T B C

andrewrocket79

Chapter 9 The Adventure 3.

As Sunita started to dance on the dance beats, she was a good dancer. Her oval shaped navel, and hot panties line were visible. For few minutes Raaj danced with her, and then left her on the dance floor.

"Let me come from washroom", he said. His eyes were focused on couple of guys, were dancing just adjacent to them. There eyes was fixed on Sunita only. They were going on circle amongst themselves, and were putting nasty comments among them only " Maal hai yaar" ( She is item man), " What a hot navel" .

Sunita was not bothered about it, she had a passion for dance, and she already had consumed her 4 pegs, along with two shots of tequila. She had removed her heels, and was dancing bare foot. She was not bothered about adjusting her shirt now.

As Raaj left for washroom, he waited for few moments, and then came out. But he did not went to dance floor, he sat down on his table, and grab his scotch.

Sunita was dancing with the two guys who were steering her. The dance moves were normal dance moves, where three of them were shaking their legs, and hands. There was some distance, but three of them were laughing and cheering! The other guys of the group were still besides them, may be they did not have courage. One of them than went towards the manager, and asked him to play a romantic number.

As the music changed from dance music to a romantic one, there was this pin drop silence in the room.

One of the buys than put his hand in front of Sunita, and Sunita immediately accepted him, slowly she started to do a romantic bowl dance with him. The other guys had now made a circle around them and were screaming " Bravo Ankit, bravo"

Sunita could sense the warm breathe of Ankit falling on her face. He had hold her tight and firmly. He was definitely better built and fitter than Raaj. His sweat was giving some different kind of odour which was making Sunita also sweat. As his hands started to move down from her waist to ass, he pinched it to a sound of "Ouch"....

He was just about to kiss her, that Sunita regained her senses. She pushed him, and gathering her heels ran towards her table. The boy did try to say something but Sunita was too fast.

Raaj was seating, and observing everything, and when he saw Sunita came towards him, she panicked

"I am sorry... I am sorry--- I think this is this fucking Drink" She grabbed the glass of scotch and drank it in one go!

The guy had followed her till table but seeing Raaj he stopped.

"Relax" Raaj said, " Let us go to movie, it is already time"

Raaj had booked corner seat for them. But Sunita was horny, as soon as the movie started she started to kiss Raaj passionately. It was as if Sunita was dying to kiss him. Raaj slowly started to press her boobs, and within minutes Sunita had opened Zip of Raaj pants, and started to suck is dick. This was crazy. Sunita was wild. As she sat back on the chair, she looked at Raaj " Take ur fingers inside, please take your finger inside", she screamed. Sunita's pussy was warm, wet and juices were flowing out of her vagina non stopped.

Raaj slowly started to finger his vagina, and help her cum, perhaps till the interval, his hands were inside her trousers only.

Raaj was surprised to see the fire and hunger inside his wife. He knew that Sunita is lusty lady, and she was turned on due to dance she did with a stranger. He remembered how Uncle watched him fuck Deepa.

"Oh Is this the feeling u get " he thought, and his lips were on Sunita's lips!

t b c

andrewrocket79

Chapter 10 : The First External Experience-1

Sunita calmed herself as the intermission happened, and then as soon as the movie restarted, she again was horny. Her vagina was feeling the hit, and finally she had removed her trousers till her thighs, and jumped on Raaj's dick so as to empty whatever she was feeling. Slowly she started to move up and down. The couple who were seating at the back seat, kind of got hot seeing the passion and lust in Sunita. This was the real hot fuck. But as the movie was coming to end, Sunita felt ashamed, as she closed her shirt buttons, and adjusted her trousers.

"Let us go home", she said.

Raaj who had been stunned in the whole movie, was confused. They both left the movie well before, and drove back home. As soon as they reached home, Sunita even did not wait for the door to close, and she had started to kiss Raaj. They made hot love just beside the door, tearing apart each other clothes...

As the evening approached, and the alcohol had reduced its impact, Sunita realized the amount of passion she had gone through in last few hours. She looked at her face in the dressing table, as if to figure out what had really happened. Her eyes were red, and her hairs were untidy, and eyes were fixed on the mirror! She was surprised with the kind of passion she had generated,when she was being fucked by Raaj, but her mind was fixed on the guy with her she danced. She was unable to forget the feeling of lust she had generated, when he was touching her ass, and how her lips were closer to just kiss him. She was still feeling his hands on her waist.

"What is happening to me? I am a good woman, what is happening" She was asking this question to herself, and looked at her husband who was sleeping beside her as if nothing had happened.

"I am not this kind of women, I am not this kind of women", she said looking at mirror. Her head was swinging, and then her eyes went towards her torned clothes lying on the floor. Her thong was virtually torned apart, a smile rushed to through her face.

Raaj got up just few minutes later, he kissed Sunita on her neck again.

"Hmmm, what had happened to you today" he said, smilinging, and then got up, " Black coffee"

Sunita like an ordinary housewife got up, and said "You sit na, I will get something", but Raaj pushed her back towards her, "Pasting another kiss- hmmm "My hot wife".

Sunita responded to his kiss, and then grab her maxie, and went to make the coffee. Raaj followed him, he somehow did not want to leave her today.

He saw tears flowing from Sunita's eyes .

"Why are you crying we had such a day" he said.

"I know, but you know something happened to me..." then she stumbled.

"What happened".

Sunita tightly embarrassed Raaj, and then kissed him, and then again hugging him tightly, said " I don't know Raaj, I think I am a bad women".

Raaj looked little surprised, "Why are u saying like this", he said.

Sunita continued, "You know honey, today when I was so horny, it was not because of you, but due that guy at the dance floor, I just could not forget his face, physically I was making love to you, but I was just fantasizing about him, I don't know what is happening to me, I am losing my brain"

Raaj -who by now had understood it, he only wanted to test her inner horniness. It was he who had framed her. He smiled but kept his silent, AND THEN kissed his wife passionately.

"I love you darling, even I feel the same when I see a hot girl, nothing unusual about it. But honestly you make me crazy, and he pasted his lips on her lips. I like the guy touched your lovely ass, " and within moments both of them were again horny...

They were now married for 3 years. There confidence and adventure continued. Sunita's dressing sense had changed. Now she was to wear higher heels and deep cut blouses even in school. Her saree was always tied below her navel. Even at times she had started to wear shorts, and sleeveless. Her confidence on her body was growing. They both had also now started to add role plays to their sex life. Initially it was a fantasy, but slowly they started to take real names !

Like for eg, " Once they had a new watch man , who was little hot, but was to chew tobacco. There cylinder got emptied, and to get a cylinder from another house, they requested watchman to get. Now As she was cooking dinner, she did not change, she was wearing a nice satin maxie, which was till her knees. They both were in kitchen for sometime, and he was teaching her how to fix the cylinder extra. But Raaj was seeing this. He could sense that the watchman was staring at hot legs and boobs of Sunita, as if trying to undress her. In the night, Raaj changed himself to a watchman, and within minutes again she was horny. There were many examples. The role play were adding new passion to their sex life. Perhaps slowly it lead to- they even sharing their fantasies of fucking some family member. Sunita who at one time was so keen to have a baby, now did not want to have a baby. They both had instead decided to have a dog, though family had a constant pressure. Both of them had now develop a relationship where they were to even share their dirty thoughts, talk about their desires, and surprise each other with new things. Then one day they both happened to watch a program online, where husband is punished if he loses.In the punishment he was tied to a chair, and then his wife is fucked by at times by a guy or a girl or two guys. Then they watched another movie on wife swap, incests and what not. Raaj was also growing in his career, but as it happens they both were now started to get little bored.

Life was moving on, and one day Raaj's ex college friend- Manish called him. Manish was staying in USA, and had come to India to sell of his family properties and take his mother with him. He got married long before Raaj, and already had a kid of 10 years. His wife Rashmi was an American Citizen. This was her first trip to India. Also, Raaj's cousin Rakesh was also Manish's close friend. Rakes was son of Raaj's uncle and was elder to him. Tarun and Manish had happened to work in the same organization. Rakesh's wife Bhavna was a housewife and unfortunately she was not in a position to conceive due to some issue with her uterus. They both were married now for more than 10 years. Due to not able to conceive, Bhavna was always subject to constant taunt and pressure from his in laws and Rakesh's family. They both though lived separately & though Rakesh had many times requested Bhavna to look for job, as he was worried about her mind state. Though Bhavna was the most beautiful of all. She had won many prestigious beauty contest and had a good knowledge of Makeup and Spa extra. But she left her career mid way. Bhavna was also close to Raaj and Sunita. Reason being, Sunita was of the same village as of Bhavna, and more or less they had same age. When Manish came to India, first thing he decided to call for a get together. Though he had come to sell, but Rashmi really liked India and they happened to purchase a penthouse in a very posh locality of Mumbai.

Manish invited both Raaj and Rakesh for the pooja.

"I don't have any other friends in Mumbai then you too, I just want you two to come & next day is Holi also, so why not you come do a night stay, are yaar we will get drunk" .

Manish's invitation was too pushy. He anyways was always been a pushy guy. Raaj and Sunita agreed immediately, but Rakesh had a problem. Bhavna had stopped going for social gatherings. There relationship was on verge of break-point. They did have a fight again, but finally after Rashmi spoke to Bhavna, she agreed reluctantly. Still she did not agreed for night stay. The day was just one day before the Holi, and just two days after Holi- Manish had his flight.

The penthouse was quiet huge. It had two floors and was on the top floor. The building itself had 28 floors. He had spent lot of money, though interiors were not yet done. There was a small mandap. There was hardly any furniture, and they both had arranged some beds to arrange a seating.

None of them had an idea that this night will be a different night and going to create a new experience to the three couples!

t b c

andrewrocket79

Chapter 10 The First External Experience-2

As it was a pooja, all of them had wore Traditional Indian dress. The pooja got over, and finally few guests who had come may be extended family members, they congratulated them and left . Rashmi, Sunita and Bhavna were in kitchen only, trying to help everyone have their food and all.

Sunita was wearing a nice silk smooth saree, which had a sleeveless blouse, and deep cut from both back and front. Her black color bra stripe was visible as she was busy in kitchen. She was now used to tie her saree below her navel, and though she had arranged the dupatta of her saree inside her peti-coat, but once in a while her navel would come out as if giving a glimpse. She wore lots of jewellery- the expensive mangalsutra, a gold locket, gold ear-rings & gold payal (ankle- chain). She was to wear toe-ring, as it was considered auspicious. Her hands were full of combination of green and maroon bangles. She wore a nice big Sindoor on her forehead. She had done a little makeup. Her nails were painted Red in color both feet and hands! I

Rashmi, had wore the Lehenga Choli. She was covering her choli from a nice Dupatta. She was wearing less jewellery, she was not used to wear mangalsutra, but was wearing her traditional jewellery. Her hands only had couple of bangles. Her navel was clearly visible, and she hardly did anything to hide it. She did not wear any thing else either on her feet or hands. She did wear a ring of pearl and diamond -which surely was her engagement ring. Though she wore less jeweller, she was still looking graceful. She wore spects.

Bhavna was slim. She wore a nice Kashmiri Suit. She was not wearing much of jewellery, but had ring, and mangalsutra. She did wear the toe ring, and silver color payal on her ankle. She did not have done makeup, and any one could see her grey hairs at the front side. Her cheeks were more thinner, but she had made her eyebrows. Though she had not colored her hairs, but the grey hairs were making a line on her hairs, as if they were colored artificially like that.

The three were meeting each other in real for the first time. Though all of them hit each other instantly. Three of them were almost of same age. Within hours three of them had develop a great friendship. The three were working in the kitchen and entertaining guests as if the three had been together for ages. It was already 4 PM, by the time everything got over. The three couples were having their lunch together, after all the guests had left. The constant stories of their colleges, and life was being shared, and it was a natural talk.

Manish started " Guys- now we are the only one left, "Mona" will be with her cousins and grand mom today and tomorrow. Now we have this evening and tomorrow. Thank you guys for coming, you both are just like my brothers- even bigger than brothers, now tell me what all u will have "

He specially looked at the ladies, as if knowing that they would be more interested. He knew what Raaj and Rakesh liked!

None of the ladies replied. Rashmi was observing this sadness on the face of Bhavna, which was worrying her. She sensed that something is wrong or not okay amongst them. Then she spoke, " I think you boys go and have your party, but we don't have energy now to cook, and we had a late lunch. I think we ladies will have our own party!"

The three ladies left for the upper part of the penthouse. It had a terrace attached to it, which had a nice small swimming pool. The water was clear and shining. There was this foam bed and a small table which was lying beside it. The bedroom which was empty, was attached to this terrace.

"Wow" both Sunita and Bhavna exclaimed. " This is so cozy di", Sunita was the first one to say.

"Yes it is" Bhavna said. Bhavna was more open and relaxed here then she was down.

"Now girls tell me, what all you like, I have vodka, beer, wine scotch, and dont say you don't drink and all!" Rashmi said. She was no longer covering her choli with the dupatta, and before anyone could say anything, she had kept a vodka/scotch and beer on the table. She brought 3 glasses, and ice cube box with soft drinks.

"Ladies help yourself" she said pouring the scotch in her glass, "this fucking ceremonies are so tiring. Thanks to you guys that we could finish it so gracefully" Rashmi said, pouring some ice on her glass.

" Are yaar, why are you hesitating" she again said, as if pushing two other women.

Sunita stood up, and she also poured some scotch on her glass, and then looked at Bhavna " Didi, what will you have "

Bhavna though was not used to drink and all specially in public, but after long she was having this free company.

"Beer is okay for me", she said politely.

As the three started to drink, and talk- Bhavna started to cry.

(*Sharing update later some work has come)

andrewrocket79

Chapter 10 The First External Experience 3

The talk centered from different angles, and then finally the three started to talk about their sex life. Sex was weak point of Sunita now, and her eyes sharpened just talking about it. But Bhavna started to cry, and as the beer started to enter her, her feelings started to come out " My husband and I did not have sex for last one year, we tried for a child, but I am unable to conceive. He has not even touched me."

The other two felt little sad hearing her plea. But then Rashmi consoled her, even Sunita doesnot have a child, look at her it looks as if Raaj and Sunita has too much of love, see how bright they look. They both look even much younger than both of us... what is the secret Sunita, what is your secret?

Rashmi was asking this question to genuinely make Bhavna feel better. Even Bhavna started- "Yes Sunita, you are still brimming as if you guys are just married, how ?

Sunita was little high after having her first peg of scotch, the two ladies continued to tease her , and finally she spoke " Di-- it is our sex life, we are adventurous, then she narrated her story of how she was scared ... and all , and now how they experiment."

Bhavna looked little stunned on hearing this, "you mean when you tease other man your husband gets horny".

Sunita smiled, "yes- but it is our trust"

Rashmi then opened her mouth, "actually you are right Sunita, we need to break monotonous sex. Even Manish and I now no longer arouse each other, we do sex but mechanical. In US- there are these clubs, my few friends do go there, but I have not yet got that courage. But yes yaar, man things women don't like sex, but.." she choked.

They spoke about it for sometime, and then Sunita added "You guys don't believe me, why dont we experiment it today. "

"Today", both Bhavna and Rashmi looked at her stunned, " what you mean today"

Then she whispered something in quietly, and both looked " Are you crazy", but this was not said with a surprise but with shock.

"But..how..? " Bhavna seemed little more excited.

"Leave it to me" said Sunita, and anyways I am just asking we tease, make our husbands jealous, and than you see the fun!

The three of them laughed. The whole conversation took place for almost 2 hours. It took some courage for Rashmi and Bhavna to feel convinced.

They finished one more drink, as if to get more courage and walked towards the ground floor where there husbands were drinking.

Rashmi was the first one to say " what yaar, are you guys not hungry? she was not wearing any dupatta. Eyes of Raaj and Rakesh got fixed on her. The very thought had made their dicks harden. She did not even do anything to cover her cleavage or navel. Manish looked surprised to see his wife, though Rashmi was used to wear bikinis extra, but he had not seen her so seductive earlier!

What was going in her mind? was the very thought which was bothering him

t b c

Reactions: akshatham787

andrewrocket79

Chapter 11 : The Seduction 1

The three of them came towards their husbands, and waving their drinks in their hands. The three men looked surprised as they saw their wives, drunk walking towards them in a seductive way.

"Wohooo" Said Manish, come on ladies, and he gestured his hand to ask Rashmi to sit beside him.

But Sunita stopped her, " No No Di, we always sit with her husbands, today we should do different, if we sit together we will fight, why not we interchange", she said it innocently , but it had a deep meaning!

Realizing what he just said, she blushed! but then her suggestion was correct. The first one to speak was Raaj-- "Let me seat with Bhavna bhabhi, come bhabhi you sit here with me"

Sunita sat beside Manish, and Rashmi sat beside Rakesh. Rakesh and Bhavna were looking little uncomfortable. But they were quiet.

"So what should we play- truth or dare" --- "yes yes yes" in one go every one said!

"But no cheating" shouted Manish, "If someone does not do a dare, then he or she will get an extreme punishment" he declared!

The alcohol was having its toll, there was this sense of uneasiness which was craving in everyone.. Though Bhavna was the quietest, her eyes were down, and she was having sip of her first can only. She was watching all the proceedings. The game started to turn little nastier and hotter as they all started got drunk!

The bottle swang, and it was Sunita's turn, Rashmi was suppose to ask the question!

"Okay okay Sunita- Truth or dare? " she

"So have you ever got horny seeing another man", Rashmi asked Sunita. Sunita blused, then looked at her husband, who was smiling at the tough question she had faced!

"hmmm Di--not fair" ..." Yes " she answered! and grab the drink she which was on her glass.

The game moved on, and the bottle came around Bhavna, it was Raaj turn to ask her a question!

"So Bhaabhi", " it is my turn" ....

He made a full up and down on her, her eyes were down, and she was looking shy...

"Bhabhi- have you ever had sex with another guy".... he asked this question looking at Rakesh his cousin.

He reacted " what rubbish, is this the way you talk to someone else's wife" he banged his glass, and rushed towards the upper part of the flat.

"Wait I will get him back" Rashmi said, she winked her eyes, and picked up two glasses pouring some whiskey!

Bhavna was still quiet!

"Answer Bhabhi, otherwise u may have to do a dare" he said!

"No no,I dont want to play", " let me get something to eat", and she rushed towards the kitchen!

Raaj looked at Manish, and Manish as if gestured towards Raaj.

"Sunita you wait, I will get bhabhi, she may have got angry on me" Raaj also left!

Now it was only Sunita and Manish in the living room. Manish had been staring non-stop at Sunita.

"what are you looking at Manish Bhaiya" she said politely.

Manish laughed at her innocence, and than said " Should I tell you the truth"

"What " she could understand what he was looking at her, she tried to adjust her Saree, and hid her navel.

Manish went closer to Sunita, and then whispered on her ears " I know about you Sunita, Raaj had shared your experiences with me"... he had brought his mouth very close to her neck.....

Sunita breathe increased, and she grasp her scotch glass and in one go finished her peg!

"You are not okay Manish, this is not okay, they will come" her breathe definitely was going little heavy, but she did not go from where, just changed her position, her eyes were towards the staircase where Raaj had gone to bring Bhavna back!

Manish came even further, and holding hands of Sunita in her hands, he said "Why are you so nervous, don't worry about Raaj! Here come " he pushed her towards him. Her saree pallu had been drop, and her big cleavage came out bouncing from her blouse.

He split the remaining scotch from his glass and dropped it perfectly on the cleavage of Sunita, & before she could do anything he had placed his mouth on her cleavage, licking every bit of alcohol from her blouse!

Rashmi went back to towards Rakesh, who was standing at the fence, near the pool, smoking a cigarette.

"Oh Rakesh, why are you upset- it is just a game", she said while lighting up her own cigarette.

"Between friends these kind of jokes are normal " she said, while puffing the smoke from her cigarette!

Rakesh who was standing very close to her, smiled at her and then said very seductively

"You are very hot Rashmi" he said, while smoking and throwing the smoke of his cigarette on her face

"oh okay-- what you mean man" Rashmi looked little surprised by his gesture. Rakesh looked more aggressive, his eyes were filled with lust.

Rashmi felt little uncomfortable, she tried to rush back, but Rakesh pushed her towards himself

"Why are you running, for last few hours you are seducing me, and now you are running away from " , and he pulled her with strong hands towards him.

"Leave me, leave me " she panicked, but she was not pushing it.

Rakesh left her hands, "go if you want to go".. he said.

Rashmi took some steps towards back, and than rushed back towards Rakesh, and paster her lips on his lips! She started to smooch him with passion and hunger!

******************************************************************************************************************************

Raj entered the kitchen where Bhavna was trying to clean the glass. Her eyes were down, and she was quiet.

"You cheated on him don't you", he whispered on her ears, " Arey Bhabhi, from the day I have seen you I am hungry for you"...he said putting her hands on her hands, and massaging them slowly.

Bhavna tried to take her hands away from him. She was sweating, her hands had a slow moment.

"What happened Bhabhi " he said, his hands trying to hold her, his dick was hard, she could feel it when her ass touched her.

"This is not okay, this is not okay", she said, and tried to run out of the kitchen.

But she was unable to pass Raaj, "leave me Raaj, your cousin will come"

Raaj smiled, " Why, did not you fuck Ravi (Her real Devar), all of us know it, and now you are pretending to be a of a character!", he said.

Bhavna stood stunned, and before she could react, Raaj was pressing her breasts with both hands!

t b c

"