• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery My wife - For him

Hardcock

-This is the second part from my previous posting - After this I will start typing new material in continuation

Ok now back to where we left...

After i heard the last two things she said (read the above postings to catch up) i was thrilled. My wife asked me..

one thing I can't understand is why did he put his finger in my mouth while was talking to you on phone ans made me taste his sperm....AND also why did he ask me to call you on phone while he was thrusting in me and he came like anything when was talking to you"

I didnt answer much just said probably he wants to know that you are his and beloong to him"

But deep inside i know that he was trying to enjoy that GREAT feeling of enjoying someones wife with her full cooperation and that too his child hood crush and love...and making her do whatever he wants. And also he knew that i will be back in a while so he would have love that thought of seeing me and mywife together in his house and remembering what he did to her few moments back and what she did for him...also as i said while leaving saw that smile on his face which spoke volumes of his victory.....

And i liked this all...who wont like it...as a man i would also live to do the same thing to someones wife....atleast in fantasy...any man would...but this guy is living the dream...though had a bit jealously the thought that my wife and my love just enjoys the sessions with him to heart content...really gave me give up the jealousy and think of ways to get more and more of his lust....

One night while having a steamy sex with my wife...i started the talk. During our foreplay i kind of make sure I spend good amount of time touching every part of her body that arouses her. After she reaches the heights then i start the talk about her having sex with other men. If i start this talk before...she tries to avoid and basically thats because of her orthodox upbringing in a ***** family and also living in India around culture and all its not that easy to go wild and run after fantasies. Heres how the talk went....

After getting her fully wet....like almost 15 minutes of kissing and licking her beautiful tight pussy. Her pussy is one of those kinds which looks like a teenager one even after growing up...if u get what i am saying...its like a newt closed one..no flaps and all ..its neatly trimmed all the time and smells awesome. Its tight and once u r in u can feel the warmth and heat inside.i entered her and slowly while going in and out was enjoying the feeling that she had just been fucked 2 days ago by her boyfriend...

Me-ur so beautiful...u deserve more and more experiences with others

My wife-II haaa...i dont want any...i just want him

Me-who?

Wife (hitting me slowly on my back)...you know

Me - ok ok so u dont want to take his

name...ok how was it

last time

Wife amazing...he took me like anything and ravished me Me (increasing my speed in and out inside her) would u like

to have him now

After some silence...

Wife - yes for sure (And she hugged me tight and started thrusting up her hips)

Me Then call him and say if he can stop by

Wife - No not now...tomorrow after u leave to office

Me - ok ok...

Wife - please do not mind...i want to have it with him righg. here on our bed and and....

Me tell me dont hesitate Wife want to feel him with out condommmmmmmm

saying this she came like anything and that was a big O. I too came into her after 2 minutes of stroking. I just rolled off and slowly was licking her sore breasts while

she went into sleep. I was all geared up again with the thought that she wants to have him bare..no condoms. I got up early in morning before she woke up and went go a pharmacy to get her a refill of her birth pills. .she had stopped using them for a while as also used to wear condoms as she felt using birth pills was kind of making her feel uneasy and headache. I wanted her to start from the next day...so kept them on a table with a rose and a note.

..ENJOY AS U WISH....

I went to bath and came back...she was awake and reading the note and hugged me saying THANK YOU.

I took her to the bed and snuggled by her and said... Me-well so ur going to have him here

Wife- she went calm and said...only if its ok with you Me - enjoy...all i need u to have a great sex with your first

love

Wife-i am scared..what if his wife gets to know

Medont worry he is smart enough. He has had you more than 30 times now and has managed it well. Even while at the party 2 weeks ago no one had a clue that u both went missing for 45 minutes and ofcourse i covered when his wife asked for him saying that i just saw him at the bar...so she was ok

Wife oh thank you. I want to give him the best time by allowing him to do whatever he wants.....sorry sorry for

talking out that directly and shamelessly Me-theres nothing to be ashamed or guilt. U r doing it with my knowledge.

Wife - now it is...but the guilt that before our marriage i allowed him to feel me all over my body for one whole night and then before i told u after our marriage had it with him...really guilt's me a lot

Me-leave the past..now get ready. And u said u want to give him the best right?

Wife - yes...as am not sure for how much more time i can have it with him

Hardcock

Though hearing this felt a pinch in my heart...my lust made me over come the pinch and jealous of her love to him...the feeling that allowing another man to enjoy her taste her and she also spreading her legs for another man...

Me- if so...then u have to let him know that ur HIS....like u remember one time he had you talk to me while doing it and made u taste your love juices from his finger. And other time while doing doggie...asked you to call me ask how far i am from home. And while u were talking he came inside you in the condom.

Wife-yeah i remember so what... Me- let him know that u have started the birth pills again as

u want to feel him inside and coming inside you... let him know that u took his thing in tour mouth and he was the first to do it all the way through in her mouth...and its only special for him and u won't do it for even...you know did it only for him..

Wife - (she was calm for a while) ..you know..u read my mind. I want to tell all that..but was thinking of how u will feel

She hugged me kissed me and looked at time...he will be here at after 1pm...i will get ready.

Me: do not worry about evening... today will pick up rahul from school...take ur time and text me when u r ready to come home

Me - Let me know when u r all done and then only we will come home...

Saying that got ready and left home before she came out of the bathroom...I wanted her to have her privacy in getling ready for the.....SEX ans LOVE with him.

I left house but could not go far before I wanted to see what she wore for him...and also wanted to try placing my camcorder somewhere in the bedroom. I rushed back and went inside slowly and saw my wife...wow she got ready with light blue transparent saree which had bought for her and it was a new one which she hadn't wore yet...so she decided to have it opened with her boyfriend. She saw me standing there and said

Wife- are u ok

Me-you look amazing ly amazing Wife-is it ok if i wear this saree for him...he will be the one to remove this new saree from my body for the first time Me-that's ok with me...u know that do whatever u want just enjoy the time

she was busy adjusting her saree i hurriedly placed the Camcorder under a pile of clothes on the tabe infront of the bed...i didn't have much time...so was not sure if the angle was good but ended up leaving house. My thoughts were filled of her image with saree on and in few hours naked with him...

I dropped my son at school and went to office. Couldn't control my thoughts on what might be happening in my house and in my bed. All day i was lost and had to adjust my cock in pants many times so that others wont notice my bulge. As i said my wife is really gorgeous...you can think of her closer to a telugu village girl...fair ***** who loved to wear parkinis-half sarees during teenage and now sarees all the time. More over...she is so orthodox and pooja doing and shy girl....thats what ads to my spice. And moreover if it was not for her love.for him she wouldn't have allowed him to have sex with her at the first place...and now she has tasted him and his ways.... though do give her pleasure...its not match able to the act of having it with someone other than husband and that too with guilt free as husband is ok

...doing it secretly with out anyone else knowing it. That feeling is something really...one has to go through to understand.

So with the thoughts of him having his way with my wife who is his girlfriend...in our house...with the freedom of fucking anywhere..even on our marital bed....and both doing. things which they wont be doing with their spouses....

The thoughts that him naked between my wife's invitingly spread legs...and felling the depth and warmth of her pussy with his dick....like slow fucking so that he can feel her vagina fully and staring into my wife's half closed eyes and letting her know and realize that she is HIS now and he can do anything as he wishes to do...

Him with his face in my wifes neck...biting her while he pounds her and licking and kissing all over her face...

Enjoying her leisurely..as my wife keeps telling....enjoy me as u wish...u have all day no rush and also you can come in me as you wish...no condoms..."

I spent my day hard at office....

As the clock showed 5pm i left office to pick up my son from school and then was driving home as fast as i can...then got a call from my wife and her voice was kind of weird with gaps in between....

Wife: hi...where...are....ah....ah....you.

Me: hi are u ok....not able to hear you properly

Wife: yes...yessss....i am.ok...just the line is not clear.. Me: ok..i am on my way

Wife: can you do some grocery shopping...and then ...waaaiiiit yeahhhhh. Mmmmmn..wait one minute

Looks like she put her hand on the phone mouth piece and trying to talk to him..all.i heard faintly was

Wife: can you please wait for a while

Him: no...talk 2 him let him know to come a little late

Wife: pleasssseeee

Him: thats ok i will stop..but will.not take it out...will stay still.now talk to him

At this point she started talking to me

Wife: hi...i just had to drink water...so took a pause...i was thinking if u can take rahul to the majic show..looks like its last or u can take him for a movie or park i have friends from our apartments at home so will be some time

Me: ok ok for it..

Wife: thanks...oh...yesss....ok...need to go now

And the phone got disconnected...this made me.more and more more hot....i got exactly whats happening there. Mannnn my condition was like i had to stop the car and shag....just imagine...he was in my house on my marital bed and lying on my wife and with his dick inside my wife and kooking at her and banging her when she was talking to me....hmmmmmm...i was in heaven....

I took my son to the magic show and then waited at the mc donalds near our house and waiting for my wife to call. At around 930pm she called me

Wife: hello

Me: yes tell me

Wife: he just left you can come now Me: wow...this was a long day for you

Wife: I am so tired you cant imagine. Please do not ask me any details today. It was like a marathon I do not know where he gets the energy from. He was in full form

Me:after a pause...how many times

Wife:....actually to be honest..after 3 time he came I lost count. It was like he was coming but still staying or getting hard in minutes

Me: (with a surprised low voice and hint of jealousy) wow...so how many times did you come wife: Actually I should say it was series of big and small ones starting from 1pm to now. We had breaks for snacks. and food and then chatting good old days and about friends in between. Can you come home after 10 minutes need to clean up the bedroom...it smells all sex with his and mine all over

Me: what all over (i knew it but just wanted it form her mouth)

Wife: you know..

Me: what...

Wife: Liquids...like his and mine..the bedsheets and here and there on couch..kitchen floor etc

Reactions: 404 and Delta101

Delta101

great.....let the fun recorded in husband's camcorder

pls complete the story this time

Last edited:

Hardcock

Continuation...

Wife: oh you rascal(with a smile)..I knew you would come

runningly....

Me: open the door Wife: ok ok ok

once the door opened my son hugged her and started talking about the magic show and all and I was noticing her boy friends bite marks on her waist first as was removing my shoes..then on her neck and on her onside cheek. He left many marks this time...god knows how many more behind that petticoat and blouse..I was hard as steel inside

She took my son to his bedroom to get him ready for bed...and walked into our bedroom an dyes she was not exaggerating..there were like patches and pools of liquid all over the bedsheets...all dried but two spots still fresh. Her few broken bangles and then a bunch of jasmine flowers. Then went to kitchen...nothing much there, but in the living room on the couch there was again a big patch and was yet wet.

I went and waited for her to come to bed...she came in after 20 minutes and i was lying on the same bed where she had full fledged naked sex with her boy friend for untill few minutes back.

Wife: should have cleaned up and called you..please get up from the bed.

Me: nop..come here..

As she came walking to me hugged her and pulled her onto the bed...and started staring into her eyes...she was looking ravishingly beautiful...and yes fully ravished by another man. I slowly licked her cheek where I saw a love bit of redness by her boy friend. She chuckled but said nothing..instead she got what i wanted and kissed me for a while...and i swear she did it so that I can taste his smell in her...her mouth looked well used by that arouma can tell. Then she moved my face to all the places where he had bit her....I acted like a soothing medicine and licked and kissed all those areas..once she removed her blouse and took me to her breasts i was shocked and said..'are you ok' as the breasts looked fully chewed up and the nipples were like swollen of biting rampage..she just smiled and said 'sweet pain..at the peaks of enjoyment' and I started licking kissing and she started to get hot again...she said 'i cant believe i am getting hot again' I said "its the thought that drives the sexual mind...and now its that one man other than your husband ravished you to his pleasure and you are now being licked and kissed over all those places by another man who is your own husband"

with those words she hugged me tightly..gave me a kiss and pushed me down to her pussy by lifting her petti coat and saree. She stared at my face for a while lovingly mixed with wickedness and made me start licking there. Then she picked up her phone and called her boy friend and started talking on speaker in malayalam which do not speak. she told me that she wants to ask him if he reached safely.

wife: have you reached home

him: just about to..what ru doing wife: just what you had pleaded me to do before u left

him: really..carefull he might hear us

wife: do u care

him: actually NO...but i still need you a lot..for lot more

sessions...so dont want to loose you wife: dont worry he can listen but not understand..I told you

he doesnt know malayalam.

(actually i cant..but she doesnt know that I can make out the words and meaning)

him: then explain...

wife: he is there and tasting you in me now....

(with that word form her mouth and with me licking her deep inside..she came like never before I saw or witnessed her in our married life)

wife: ok..will talk 2 you 2moorow

so basically HE also got the pleasure to listening to my wife coming when I was licking her pussy which had his sperm and her juices mixed inside. Hmmm..he is the luckiest guy in this world...and this thought made me put mine inside her and for the next 20 minutes I ramped in and out like anything and came in her.

After 5 minutes got up fro her...rolled over and saw the beautiful satisfied face of my wife...freshly fucked for 9 hrs ...and saw her giving me a kiss with her mouth..saying LOVE YOU and drifting away into the most tired sleep ever for her.

I again started becoming hard..but wanted to wait to hear what all happened to her with him..how did he enjoy her and gave her pleasure in my house...how did she satisfy him did she do everything he wanted did she take him in her mouth...etc etc etc...need to wait till morning....

In the morning by the time i woke up she was in kitchen preparing breakfast and also busy getting my son ready for school. I saw her from our hall and kept on staring ans thinking for a while...she couldnt see me so i was able to stand for a while and admire the housewife in her. As in a typical ***** style...she was wearing a simple saree and had her hair twsited in a towel indicating she had head bath and had kumkum on her forehead mangalsutra red bangles anklets and also her face had this yellow tint which comes from applying pasupu 'turmeric'. She had the saree tied up into her navel area like how a busy typical saree waering lady does while doing house chores. This made her waist and stomach visible...and also the hint of turmeric over the whole body...which shows she had a thorough purifying bath. The way she was doing her work calmly showed that ahe was guilty of what she did yesterday and feeling bad inside.

Now looking at all this...i was totally amazed and the thought that this same wife of mine was enjoying the heaven of sex yesterday with another man...other than her husband....had him between her naked thighs..made him come inside her as per his long lasting wish without a condom and then after hours of wild sex...she continued to stay in his trance and had her husband go down on her and kiss taste and lick her to another orgasm..that too which was her childhood boyfriends wish and that too while he was on the call..so that he can have a proof that she did it as he wished.

This thinking gave me a instant hardon...i couldnt do much but to wait till school bus comes and picks my son up. I called office and called in sick as i knew i can't make it another day without knowing...how she enjoyed with him and HOW HE ENJOYED HER.

First i wanted to take off her guilt feeling and make her feel happy for the time she got with him. So picked up the phone and texted her while she feeding my son upma by spoon.

Me:Hi

Wife: hmmmm....hi.

Me: u look hotly hot

Wife: feeling disgusting and bad about myself.

Me: u do not have to....i am here for u

Wife: you tempt me to him...u know he is my weakness Me: yes i know do...and also know that u enjoy ur time with him. So whats bad. You are doing all this with ur husband knowing so why unhappy. She smiled and typed...TY little feel better now. But yesterday was last...i wont meet him.again.

I just smiled to myself...as she says this everytime, I kept waiting for the school bus....

After the school bus left i was waiting at the door and once she came in grabbed her and hugged her tightly. She kind of kept her face on my chest and started to cry staying sorry for yeterday. I sssheed her and said "why sorry u know i like it when u get it from him. The reason i like it is because i can imagine how sex worth others or side the marriage will be... the thrill and more over he is your boyfriend and your first love in life. So don't be mad.

Wife: but yesterday he made me feel like a slut..infact like his own personal slut who will do anything for him. I can't even tell you what all he did to me and made me do.

Now i had mixed feelings that if am doing the right thing and asked her

Me: did you like it or did it hurt you

Wife: its not me...actually i am thinking is about you. To be honest.. (Pause...)

Me: you can tell me anything u want...you know that right Wife: hmmm...actually i love being used by him..being fucked by him as he wants when he wants. .to be honest would like to be his rakhaeel...his slut. And

Me: go ahead

Wife: and your wife as love u too..it's like YOU ARE MY STRENGTH AND HE IS MY WEAKNESS

I was assured that she was ok and having a great sex life...relieved. and decided to let her know how much i love and like her to have sex with him and also how much that excites me sexually

Me: do you think did not think of all consequences when i had given you a go ahead for you with him and let him have sex with you so many times.

At this point I thought of making things much clear and faster so that she will know to what extent I am ok with her sleeping with him and having the life time sex with her

Me: ok...so there are few things which you did yesterday for him which are making you feel guilty. So let me make it easy for you..before you met yesterday I told you that you can tell him how special he is for you by letting him know that...YOU DO SPECIAL THINGS IN BED only for HIM...like taking ...licking kissing and giving pleasure to him with your lips and mouth to his...THATS HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HIM. I guess you told it...(I was watching deep into my wifes eyes) and left the birth pills on the table so that he can enjoy your warmth inside your which I only have enjoyed till date....now let me tell you something which you don't know....I DID UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SPOKE TO HIM ON PHONE IN MALAYALAM WHEN YOU HAD ME DOWN THERE PRESSING MY HEAD TO TONGUE YOU DEEP AND TASTE BOTH OF YOUR JUICES....(she was hell shocked and tensed to listen what i will say next and had her eyes glued to the floor)....Its not that I like that...tasting a creampie what they call...ITS THAT YOUR INTENSITY OF ORGASM YOU HAD DURING THAT TIME..is WHAT MATTERS to ME...you came like a flood and that too after having a long session with him...thats it thats all want and that whats triggers me and latter I also fucked you deep in for a long time. SO ANYTHING WHICH MAKES YOU HAPPY...and also theres a part in me which is jealous that he is having you at his will and having a GREAT SEX WITH MY WIFE...like its every mans dream to have this kind of sex with you a homely traditional housewife who loves her family husband dearly someone like you...BUT AGAIN THAT JEALOUSY IS EASILY OVERCOME WHEN I LISTEN TO YOU TELLING ME HOW MUCH YOU ENJOYED YOUR SESSION WITH HIM.

Reactions: Delta101

GiveMeExtra

Are you original author?

Think story was left mid way in another forum or was it completed there?

Anyway, here waiting for your updates

Last edited: