• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery My wife - For him

Hardcock

Have been married for 10 yrs now. Got married when my wife was 21 yrs old. Now at 31 she is still a stunning house wife...fully traditional saree wearing south Indian with mangalsutra and bangles and earrings and pattelu(anklets) always on her and over the top she is fair in color...imagine a perfect ***** home grown girl and has been home schooled. So I have been the only one she has slept with ... until 3 years ago....

It was three years ago i learnt that she had someone in past who loved her and confessed that she had few just kisses that's all and felt a little all over by him. She told me this to get off the guilt she had in her for doing that in past...and after a long talk she also agreed that she was in love with him and he was kind of her first crush. For a while things stopped around me as i never ever suspected or expected something like this. But after that what happened was strange...and now if i look back after 3 years ...she has had the best sex life a woman can possibly have. And i am happy for my wife. And to be honest it ignites me also...kind of added spice to our sex life. one can call me whatever they like but the fact is...i like her being ravished and enjoyed by her boyfriend who is also a family relative in our bedroom to his hearts content...also giving my wife that much of pleasure. He doesn't know that i know all about whats happening...atleast even if he suspects has never admitted. Why would one do that ...when he is getting constant services from my wife in a way which no one can get...from such a ideal traditional house wife. He is married to another woman. Like said...doing something which is forbidden gives more and more pleasure. ... that's what both my wife and him are getting...

He used her as if she is her own property...he even moved his family to the same city. Weekly once as soon as i leave to office he comes home and enjoys her. There are things he has done to her and got things done from her...which probably i will never be allowed to get are done by my wife by me...

The routine is like this...after a day of thorough fucking by him...that night when i get to bed she will be so tired that she keeps falling into sleep while talking. Then she says that..i am tired will tell u what all happened tomorrow and will fall asleep. i get up and look around the room and floor to find out what saree and blouse and panty she wore for him. And then imagine things...then explore her body to find his bite marks and kiss and lick them to sooth her. She smiles in sleep and hugs me and mumurs...he showed me heaven...thanks for letting me have it with him...and then she will move my head to all places on her body where he had bit her or ravished her...then i enter her and within minutes when i see the bite marks on her neck or breast...or when she answers my questions like did he come in you...did u take him in your mouth...her words like he was so desperate today...he pleaded me so that he can come in my mouth...he broke three bangles today during the heavy sex...he came over my breasts and spread the cum all over my breasts and mangalsutra....etc

It took 3 yrs to get to the above state we are in....now she knows she is safe to tell anything to me but does it the second or third day....she loves me and him ...and has sex with both of us. But any given day he is better in bed than me...

I buy sarees for her...like sexy silky ones...she makes it a point to wear it for him first...let him see her in it...let him rip it off and ravish her..the new blouse panty bra...and after that only she wears them for me. I love that feeling...

I am not sure exactly where to start...will keep on adding as i feel...but if any of you want any specifics do not hesitate ask me and i will explain.

About me...i haven't done it with anyone else but have lot of fantasies from childhood till date. Nothing excites me more than the thought of someone enjoying my wife's body as they want to...right now i am content with him fucking her as he wants. Being shy she doesn't agree to him all the time....i make sure she doesn't feel guilty and shower more and more love on her and that's the reason she still continues. She asks me hesitatingly like ' he called me and is missing me a lot it seems as its been over a week...he wants to meet me it seems soon' and will stay calm by the door. Then when i ask ' how about you...do u want to' she will say looking at the floor or somewhere else 'only if its ok with you' then i come closer and hug her and placing my lips on her neck with slow kisses and ask ' i meant do you want him to come and kiss you...remove your clothes...take u on our bed fully for as long as he want...that's it she becomes heavy breathed and hugs me and kisses me and during that time i feel her pussy by entering my hand through the saree and it will be so wet so wet that itself indicates how much she wants it. Then i say ' its 200% okay with me...just let me know when and i will make it possible at home'

Usually if its office and school time for my son its ok ...or else if its on a weekend or if they want a night i take my son and go out like movies etc while he has his sex with her.

I know she loves him a lot and that's the reason she wants to give him what he wants...and though it was little difficult in beginning..now i am all for it.

Reactions: Delta101

Hardcock

There was this one time when his family was out of town and i visited his house with my wife and son. My wife wore blue saree with a light design and transparent enough to see through her blouse cleavage a little...this was in the begining around when they just started to have sex...around 4 months into it...she was still not sure...and fighting within herself always saying...this will be the last time...just one more time...etc

it was just a casual visit and by that time they had around few sessions of full fledged sex ...though she enjoyed i had to spend time with her latter to console her and let know it was ok and i am ok as she was enjoying....and as a matter of fact the sex with him was so good and on top being her first childhood crush she was always craved it....but resisted because of the love love she had for me...as we also had a love marriage. She couldnt marry him because of few family reasons and meanwhile i entered her life...loved her...she fell in love me and we got married...

So i decided to give them some time and see how it goes...as i said earlier untill that day we met they have had just few handful sessions if sex...which i will let you know latter...but on this day i created them a inhand opportunity. So i pretended that i got a call and had to go out for a while to help one of my friend whi had a cissue at home and said he lives nearby and keft. I knkw tthat son needs a afternoon nap and that will give them some time....so i left and came back after 2.5 hrs . while i just spent some time in the sports store buying a pair of shoes for myself. I cam back home only after my wife called me asking when are you coming ..come soon. I came back and knocked the door and what i sae was one of the most adreline pumping moment....my son was riding a trycycle and playing in the hall while my wife was sitting in the sofa with her face all red and looking nervous....and her neck had all love bites and it was clear from seeing that she was ravished like anything...thing is they didnt realize just moments before i knocked the door about the hickies...love bites on her neck and there was nothing they can do to cover them as they were all over the neck and shoulder...she tried puling her pallu over but still couldnt cover all as they were on her cheek also which made her face red....she looked tensed like anything.....i kind of realized the situation and eased it off without noticing much and playing with my son...i talked normally and latter excused myself to the bathroom and there while was taking a pee noticed a cover by the door..tucked in the corner...out of curiosity i opened it and saw 2 condoms which were freshly used...i immediately placed them back and now with my mind full of the facts that he had my wife twice in 2.5 hrs and that sight of the love bites on her face....we said goodbye...and left...in the car i was waiting for her to talk...after a while she took my hand in her hand...kissed my hand with tears in her eyes and said THANK YOU !

she was calm for a while....and then said...'Are you ok ?' I took her hand and kissed her on her palm and said ' did u enjoy thats all i want to know to feel better...and in fact will feel greatly aroused too' and i smiled. That was enough for my wife to get relaxed and end the tension she was going through as it was evident from the bite marks and wrinkled blouse and saree that she and her boy friend had sex.. she snuggled by me and said ' it was really really good time we had when u went out....i enjoyed every bit of it' and if ur ok i can tell u all the details i said 'yes please' and then she said ' i will feel little less guilty if i tell u what all happened. ..just like i told you about our previous 4 meetings ...in begining i used to hesitate but now as i know how much u get excited listening to it i feel free from guilt after sharing....my only fear is how long will u be like this...what if u change 2morrow and dont like it any more...will u start hating me ' i stopped the car by the side and looked into her eyes and said ' i consider my self lucky that i am living my fantasy of you having sex with someone...have dreamt of this for years...and whatever happens in life will never let you down on thsi one...will never ever make you repent of doing this ...in fact the more you enjoy the more i enjoy and the more we will be happy....lets just be open'

With that said...she started telling every detail of what happened. ..just like she had done with her previous sex and love sessions with her boyfriend...

After we reached home and got our son to sleep she snuggled by me in the blanket and started telling me ...

My Wife: Shall i start...u r ok right?
Me: Please...i have been waiting
My Wife: ok...after you left since rohit was playing in the hall we sat there on the couch and were talking. After a while he had his eyes glued to my lips and then after a while was giving quick looks at my breasts. As you know from the transparent saree he was able to make out the blouse neck line the mangalsutra and then my stomach and then was gazing at my thighs ...all this while talking to me. I said "hey where are you lost in..." he said "sorry sorry I am unable to control myself...what am i doing right infront of your son in the hall..sorry sorry" I kind of fell for his decency as if he wanted he could have taken into the bedroom or kitchn out of sight of rohit and you know...felt me over. This made me feel good towards him and also started to get excited..
ME: you mean wet (I had my fingers on her pussy by now...rubbing her slowly)
MY WIFE: yes...it ...was ..wet ..there. The more I thought of him and hwat he does and can do now in bed made me more and more wet that I had to excuse myself and go to the bathroom to check if everything is fine down there...had never been that wet...
(I kissed her and said continue...she slid her hands into my pajamas and smiled seeing how hard I became)
My WIFE: I feel lucky to have you ...ok let me tell everything. Then after a while of talking I said its rohits nap time and asked if I can use the bedroom. he said 'sure' and showed the way. Once inside I made rohit sleep and I was sleeping by him. After rohit fell asleep i turned to see him standing in the corner and watching me...I smiled ans said 'what' he said 'how did i miss out on you...you are so homely traditional and sooo hot...you have become more hot than you were in college back then' I was flattered and got up the bed and walked to him. He was little nervous as he was thinking you might come anytime...but I wanted him to feel me for a while. I kissed him on his lips and thats all the signal he wanted. he forced me to the wall and started kissing me on my neck..rubbed his cheeks onto mine...and then took my lips for next 5 minutes...chewing on my lips...exploring my mouth with his tongue...sucking on my tongue...it was amazing and i was lost in him. I do not now when he did it...but while kissing he managed to take off my pallu and removed the blouse top two buttons and slide the blouse half way on the shoulder...enough to see my breasts. He left my lips and took onto to the breasts with his mouth and fingers. With another hand he started taking off my full saree and then lifted my petticoat and within seconds had his another set of fingers tugging into my panty. Once he felt how wet i was there ..he stopped and stared into my eyes with smile..it was like a happy smile.

(ok friends a pause here...at this point I could not control and came in her hands...what a seen...even while typing now I can feel that same feeling. Someone having his will on my wifes body. A married wifes body...who husband just left her there and son sleeping on the bed nearby. As a man I know the meaning of that smile he gave...it was a victory smile stating that his childhood girl friend who he was supposed to marry..got married to someone else...but now he has her at his disposal and can do anything he wants to..WONDERFUL)

ok continue..

me: how did u feel
my wife: in heaven ...i was ready to do anything for him and I think he read my thoughts and took me into the other bedroom.
me: what about the saree
my wife: my saree was on the floor in that bedroom only ...he dragged me into the other bedroom on my petticoat and blouse. he made me sit on the bed and dropped his pant down and removed his brief and slowly got his thing near my face. He knows that I do not like it and during our earlier sessions just spent few seconds there and stopped doing it...but today he was destined to get it done...he was caressing my hair..feeling my breasts while touching his dick all over my cheeks and face...just waiting for me to take it in. I looked up and saw the wantedness in his eyes and slowly opening my mouth and that all he wanted ...he entered my mouth slowly and ...
me: tell me
my wife: sorry i never did it to you...are u not mad
me: no..i am at the heights of my excitement tell me pleasseeee
my wife: ok ..for just 2 minutes I did it. you know its so big..and prmise he did not force it inside..i only felt like giving him the atmost pleasure so...
me: so...
my wife: i kissed it...licked it all along..and used my tongue on it while it was in my mouth
me: reallyyyyyy...thats soooo
(and I came again in pajama...she was surprised to see me coming two times back to back )
my wife:wow..you really liked it. I stopped thinking of you ..that u will feel bad...but if I would have know..
(she giggled)
me: if u would have know..what
my wife: nothing will tell you latter. But for now ...he enjoyed those two minutes moaning and all. and then took it out made me sleep on the bed and started to take off the petticoat and blouse. he threw them aside on the floor..and entered me by sliding the panty a little aside and for the next 15 minutes he was in another world and took me there with him. he was about to come..i stopped him..he understood and took out a condom from beneath the matress...made me put in on to him and started again. He came so hard that i was afraid the condom would burst. then he took out the condom and poured the sperm on my stomach and with my hands made it spread all over my tummy and upto the breasts all the while watching me as though he won a trophy. After that he made me call you ...and while i was asking you how much time you will take ..he was ..he was..
me: what
my wife: please do not get mad
me: no tell me
my wife: he put his finger in my mouth..which had his ...s p e r m on it
( i was calm for a while ..she checked my dick and said' u liked this too)
me: y e s b u t
(she gave me a long kiss..)

A pause here...so look at this guy ...he is showing off his trophy my wife..is all his..

mywife: when u said 20 minutes I went to get ready...he just laid on the bed and watched me wear my bra properly then blouse then petticoat...he was watching my everymove like I was his wife or as if he own me..and i liked it. I took my own time
showing hi all my assets in the best angle. when I then went get my saree he followed me and when I bent down to take the saree...he hugged me from behind...lifted the petticoat started feeling my thighs. I said its enough and came into the hall. he couldn't leave me alone and i do not know what provoked him but just like in basic instinct movie which we both watched while in college...he made bend over the sofa ...lifted my petticoat and entered me from behind..it was not forcefully like in the movie but slowly and romantic way. Its then I think when he bit me all over my neck and cheeks as he could not control. I said..please get done he might be coming any minute. he said 'call and find out where he is'. I also strangely felt like calling you while he was in...so when i called you second time he was inside me and while i was talking to you...he came ..and yeah he had the condom on this time too. After that we got ready and waited for you. Thats all

So friends...this how there 5th encounter happened and its the best till date as I myself dropped my wife at his house so that he can fuck her and then when he is done I went there to pick her up...he was so normal with a tint of smile in his face which was saying that "hey i fucked your wife man..also used her lovely lips and mouth on my dick and spread my sperm all over her body and also made her taste it..she was moaning under me begging me to fuck harder and harder just few minutes ago...next time when u kiss her mouth - it has serviced my dick and that tongue has got a little taste of my sperm and her body nakedly has been crushed beneath me" while we were walking out he would felt proud of his manhood..while telling bye to us he would have said within himself "thanks for bringing your wife to provide me service "

So basically thats what happened. To this day he still enjoys her whenever he wants and he does not know that i know that fact and all details. I want him to have that thrill of enjoying my wife thinking i do not know of it. I want him to feel that thrill when my wife gives herself to him and does whatever he wants from her. And overall i am happy that my wife is getting to enjoy two of us and the pleasure we give without guilt of cheating me. She is so beautiful and does deserve variety. I will be telling all thier escapades slowly one by one ....you will only understand how much my wife enjoed and enjoys. As a matter of fact every woman out there has a fantasy to be loved and make sex with some one else other than husband....i wish their fantasies come true.

Though i want her to enjoy more...have sex with if any if she feels safe with them. But she says NO is content with what she is getting from her boyfriend and myself.

The kick i get when i see her after having sex with him...is amazing. Her hair all messed up....her neck with love bites....her blouse out of place...saree disoriented...few bangles broken on bed...his used condoms in our bathroom (yes he also has her on our bed in my house) ....when i listen to her saying how she gave pleasure to him by taking him in her mouth....how he fucks her in standing position...in balcony...in bathroom...and the doggie style.

She has a wonderful figure...imagine a ***** fair girl in sarees all the time and orthodox bringing up. Shy and polite and decent....if it was for me i would have wanted all my friends get a taste of her for one night atleast. ...

Hope u all would like me to continue and give me your comments. ...to keep me going i would like comments like how you felt...

To this day her boyfriend has had her more than 62 times(yes i do keep the count) ...and they are still going on whenever a chance comes up...will explain more going forward

(Comments please for me to continue further...)