• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery My Wife and Her Experience- (Rewriting the story)

andrewrocket79

Chapter 23 The New Adventure 2.

Patil met one by one all the teachers. The older ones he finished in 10 mins, but more dynamic may be 20 mins, and the one he had tasted he spent more time. But he as a politician and he knew exactly how not to let anyone feel anything. So he was cautious. He had purposefully kept Sunita at the end. Sunita was wearing a descent saree, but not very explosive, She was on her second of monthly periods. Her stomach was paining. She was not in mood also. Plus waiting for whole day for her meeting had irritated her. She even wore a less expressive makeup.

"Good evening, sorry for keeping you waiting for long" said Patil. His english was not very good.

"its okay sir" said Sunita.

The after normal chit chat, Patil said something in the ears of Principal and left. Principal gestured Sunita to wait. By that time most of the teachers had left. It was already 6 pm.

"Wait Sunita, I wanted to speak to you, let me just drop sir and come back", and Principal rushed out.

"What about dinner ? " Principal asked, after she came back. Sunita was not in good mood, " Mam actually its my second day, and I really wana go home and rest, not feeling upto anything "

Principal had been given only 1 month by Patil, but it was genuine.

Prinicpal looked disappointed, but then gathering her sense said " Okay okay, but can you come over to my home this weekend. Actually I will serve you dinner. I have to talk to you very important topic."

Sunita agreed. Generally her boss was known to be harsh, but this was first time she had invited Sunita for a personal dinner.

Few days passed after this, and staff rumour were abuzz by the fact that Patil had a crush on few of them. Though it was joke only.

"Principal had called me to meet today at her home, I dont know what the fuck she wants from me " said Sunita. She was feeling much better. She was to hate periods because that was the only time she was unable to think anything.

Ravi was going abroad for a business trip. He told her to go, and keep him updated. They both had this feeling that Patil wanted Sunita. Ravi had already done a back ground check on him. After there whore adventure gone for toss, both of them were careful on selecting partners.

"he is a womanizer and he loves innocent looking women. But he is dangerous. So be careful" Ravi said, "His wife is dangerous too"

Sunita kissed her husband...

It was rainy Friday. As the school got over , Principal had asked her to wait. By the time she was done it was already 4 pm in afternoon.

"Sorry, but I thought I will take you with me only" she said, with a warm smile. Sunita was in a nice salwar kameez. She said nothing. Moushmi stayed little far from school. She spoke a lot while driving. But generally chatting about her life, and all. Sunita had not yet revealed that she was from rich family. She answered her questions but in a very diplomatic way. She could sense that Principal was nervous and hesitant.

They reached her home, it was a bungalow. Which was rented by Patil only. It had one watchman, and she had couple of dogs. It was big but empty. The front had a garden, and door were antique. The living room was filled with books. It had few old sofas. Though not very clean but were tidy. A fact that she was not very homely lady.

"Oh sorry for the mess, I am struggling to find a full time maid, and you know after we shifted here I just did not get much time." she said.

"Come to other room" and she took her to her bedroom. Bedroom was tidy. Huge room. It had a modern door and lock. Beside that was another room which was locked from outside and had a side entrance from her room. The garden at front was visible from that room.

"Would you like some tea coffee?" asked the principal, as she wiped her from the towel. It was raining heavily outside, and then she looked at Sunita, she was also wet.

"oh you are wet too, shall I get you a towel, and something to wear, you can change it while going, in the mean time your clothes will dry out" she said.

Sunita, continued to look at principal. Her sexual desire arouse. She was now a complete bisexual. But she was not sure about Moushami yet, they were not close and till date relation was of boss and employee only. Moushomi was in her late 40s, as she removed her saree, and covered her with a towel, and left to bathroom to change. Her stomach was bigger, and had stretch marks. She wore just a Gold color chain around her neck. She had not coloured her hairs, and there were stripes of white hair all around her head. But despite that there was a smart elegance, which she could not but notice. She changed into a Indian maxie a gown , generally Indian ladies wear, and gave one to Sunita to wear.

"You can change inside, and dry your clothes in the hallway" she said.

Sunita's panties and bra were also wet, so she decided to remove everything. The gown was little shorter for her, and her legs were visible due to that. The front of the gown was little more okay, but her nipples and breasts were easily seen from the behind.

Moushami was seating on her bed, waiting for Sunita to come. She was a lonely woman. She liked Sunita's company...

t b c

andrewrocket79

Chapter 23 - The New Adventure 3.

Moushmi was still hesitant. Sunita was a senior teacher of school, and to talk to her about sleeping with Patil. She was anyways a very low confident women. She had compromised her dignity for the post, and was always dependent on others. But she was also a manipulative and politically correct. She knew what to say and where to say. Being no talent of her being at her work, her progress throughout was based on buttering, sleeping with her bosses, and manipulating her to reach the top. Her husband was alcoholic and had seperated from her and passed away few years back. She had brought up her son, who was his only life. She had to send him to boarding, and to meet his demands she had to work even harder to earn money. Though she was not very beautiful, and was simple looking, but her contacts helped. This job also she had got because of earlier relationship with Patil when she was little younger and met him in one of the parties where Moushmi had come to satisfy the host.

Sunita entered the room after putting her clothes on the wire for soaking. The maxie she wore was little short for her and hence it reached just little below her knees. She was not wearing any bra and panty as they had got wet.

"Oh its is short for you, I am sorry but everything is messed up" said Moushmi.

Sunita smiled back, and then her eyes went towards the open cupboard, which Moushmi had opened to get some clothes for her. There were 5 or 6 bottles of alcohol, one scotch and others vodka.

"Shall I make some Tea?" said Moushmi, "It is raining heavily may be we can order something later. I will drop you home " she said.

It was already 6 PM now. The rain was getting heavier, and rather than stopping it was getting more intense.

"It is okay mam" Sunita said, and than finally said " Mam can I get some alcohol, when I feel cold I love to drink, if it is okay with you" said Sunita.

Moushmi's eyes lit up hearing that.

"Oh you also drink, sorry I did not ask, as you are teacher and I thought may be you will get offended" Moushmi was an alcholic.

Alcohol sometimes give you courage to say something which you not able to say..

Moushmi poured a 60 ML at both the glasses, and then got some potato chips.

"You mind if I smoke?" she said, and Sunita readily agreed, she smiled. Women have to do so many things hiding she thought.

"So tell me mam, what is that you wanted to speak to me, you can directly say. Are you firing me or something? " Sunita said. Till that Sunita was not aware that Moushmi was pimp...

Moushmi was also surprised seeing a different Sunita. Her impression of Sunita was a women from lower middle class setup, struggling to get a job extra, but here she was drinking and talking to her very confidently. She did not look to her someone who was desperate for job or something.

Moushmi took a sip, and than threw the puff off from her mouth, perhaps trying to gather correct words. Reputation of Sunita in school was of a strict teacher. Moushmi also for the first time was having such honest, dialogue with her.

"Well, you are very straight forward" Moushmi took another pause, then she started to narrate her story, and how this job is important to her, and how she had to build her life independently. Then she took another pause " Well Patil sir is impressed by your work" she said hesitating, " and then as took the glass of vodka at one go. She still was unable to get the courage.

Sunita kind of knew what to expect, she had text Ravi, and Ravi was taunting her from his texts..

"Patils Whore, now my wifey will get Patil's big D, Patils new love interest extra. Finally a new D after sometime" his messages were actually making Sunita smile.

Finally, Moushmi said, "I know that you are also in need of money and are very ambitious " ( Sunita had faked her profile)

"So I will directly come to the point, see in life if we have to succeed we need to do some compromise, I also did it. So here is my offer to you" she said, and again went into deep thoughts.

"Mr Patil wants to have you for a weekend. But in return we will pay you 2 lacs and will make incharge for Primary section with increase in salary by 50%" finally she said....

Sunita pretended to be innocent, "what you mean by weekend" if she had readily agreed she would have been exposed so thats why she pretended.

"I mean, Patil wants to have sex with you" and Moushmi just put her eyes down. She poured another peg.

"You mother fucker whore, do you think I am cheap whore" said Sunita, and stood up. Moushmi had thought about this. Then Sunita looked back and said "You cheap pimp, you think I am a raandi like you"

Moushmi remained quiet. She felt anger bursting from Sunita. Sunita walked out of the room in anger..

Moushmi heart beat had risen, she was feeling uneasy and scared, her job also was in danger now, but she felt too weak to say or stand up.

Few seconds later Sunita came back in room, but Moushmi was in shock. Sunita was fully naked.....

"You think my price is just 2 lacs, 5 lacs cash and Salary doubled with post primary incharge, give it or take it" she said.... she was drinking directly from bottle, and smoking the cigarette. Moushmi was rattled by such a hot body and transformation of Sunita. She understood that Sunita is a bigger slut than she is...

She quitely messaged to Patil for the condition of Sunita, and before his reply could come, Sunita had already started to move towards her principal....

t bc

andrewrocket79

Chapter 24 The So call Innocent Women-1.

Naked Sunita just sat on the lap of Moushmi her principal, and slowly started to paste her lips on her lips. She kissed her like passionate women. For Moushmi this was first time that a women was kissing her. She felt little uncomfortable initially. Moushmi was around 50, her head was covered with grey hairs. She had old age wrinkles in and around her eyes. She had not had sex for long now. But the kiss kind of brought out her hidden passion out. Initial hesitation turned into passion, and she slowly started to respond to her kiss. Sunita naked sat on her lap, and then threw away her saree..

"let me see your boobs bitch" Sunita said, and before Moushmi could react she torn her blouse apart. Her boobs to her surprise were still very firm. She had black color nipples, and were pointed. Her breasts were like a shape of papaya fruit. Sunita started to lick her breast like a baby...

Moushmi just closed her eyes. She was not feeling any pain on her thighs. Within moments she was just wearing a black peticoat Sunita's was now expert in arousing anyone. Within minutes she had figured out that Moushmi's weak point were her tits. She slowly licked them alongside pinching them... and than opening the thread of her peticoat, Sunita took her hands to just feel her vagina, she was wet. At the age of 50 her vagina was thirsty... Sunita could not but said very politely "Bitch" and kissed her lips again...

The two women started to increase the passion........But Moushmi finally got tired. Her body had heat up, and she felt a surge of satisfaction running through her viens. She just smoked the cigarette trying to calm her self in.

"You surprised me Sunita, this was my first time with a woman and you just rocked" she said.

Sunita who was not really happy with the same, but just gave her back a fake smile. "Mam it was my best too"... and she just finished the glass of scotch. The rain had stopped.

"I think I need to go home back, you tell me whatever Patil says" she said....

Moushmi thought in her mind "Raandi" but her words "yes dear sure"...

They both finished couple of drinks more, and than did one more session. Moushmi though was exhausted but she thoroughly enjoyed the second session with her. They both did not wear any clothes as they drank. Both of them have developed a new found comradarie amongst them.

"You are very sexy Sunita, your body is so hygenic. I just feel like eating it again and again. Your vagina just feels like heaven" and she smiled back...

"Hmmmp", said Sunita, spreading her legs, "If you like it why not lick it" and Moushmi like and expert started to lick her vagina with her tongue.. Moushmi's vagina was not trimmed. But still her vagina was easily viewable. Both Sunita and Moushmi passionately first licked, and then fingered their vagina's. Finally they both reached the end of their satisfaction,,,

"next time I will bring my sex toys, it will be more fun" said Sunita wearing her underwear.

Moushmi continued to lie down naked. Whether she was satisfied or exhausted it was difficult to say. But there was this serenity and peace on her face. She continued to stay on her bed. She was naked. Her body looked a fresh newly soaked in youthfulness. There was this uneasy calm. She was quiet.

Sunita quietly left for home. On her way back she shared with Ravi her experience. Ravi got little angry on her. As the claim that she was an innocent wife would now be exposed. The fun part will go he said. You need to control your lust little more.

Sunita felt little disappointed from his reaction. Though she knew from where he was coming. But Sunita felt that by seducing Moushmi, she had now control her.

It was morning when Moushmi woke up. She was still dreaming about the way Sunita fucked her a day before. This was unexpected. She bit her lips, and unknownigly took her fingers inside her vagina. It was wet. She was feeling like a young teenager who was lusting for sex. She did not feel like doing anything. It was her maid who woke her up. Wrapping herself in a maxie she went to open the door. She just could not take her eyes away from her maid. She was transforming into a lesbian.. But somehow she stopped herself. She had not yet reached the level of lust yet it seemed!

Finally she checked her mobile. Patil had several miss calls. Patil generally was to call from a private number. She panicked, and tried him back. The mobile was switched off.

"behen ki lo...." said Patil, when he again called her. " Saali Raand, why the fuck you did not pick my calls" he said getting very upset. He abused little more, before calming himself.

"Tell Sunita terms are okay, but now it will be for one week. I want her for full one week. I will use her the way I want, and she will get in return what she wants" said Patil.

Moushmi felt little burdened. She was tired of playing a pimp of Patil. She was just waiting the day her son completes his education, and she will quit everything. As a principal she was not used to this kind of language.

"Okay sir" said Moushmi. She finished her shower, and than called Sunita...

"Hi sweethear, did you miss me?" said Sunita. Her romantic voice kind of made Moushmi feel better. She smiled...

"I am doing fine, yes I missed you" she said, and than controlling her self said "Patil has agreed to your terms, but he wants you to now spend 1 week"

"Sunita you don't have to take it, till I am here you wont have problem in school" said Principal..

Sunita laughed, and then said "now you are talking like my boy friend. Give me sometime to think" she said, and hung up.

She immediately called her husband, who was busy fucking some Russian.

"One week..too much yaar, looks like he wants to make u his whore, what you say, you wana go, but wear the locket I gave " he said.

"I don't know I am unable to decide" said Sunita...

Ravi than said ," we both wanted this, lets go ahead, but final decision is yours"

Sunita went into deep meditation thinking what shall she decide!

t b c

Reactions: moledcock