• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Kanishk889

My Vulnerable Aunt PART 1

This story goes back to 2016 and it went on for two years. The names of the characters have been changed. It will be a long series as there were many episodes taking you to the very beginning of intimacy between us two. so sit back and enjoy!!

My name is Vinod and my Aunts name is Subhashini. We are distant relatives and I am not so close to her as we only met in family gatherings. I am 32 and she is in her late 40s. I always had a feeling for her as she was shy / submissive and never really herself when she was around my Uncle. He is an idiot who couldn't admire her beauty. Let me introduce you to her beauty, she is very fair in complexion, like if you hold her tight she will turn pink. And she has all the sexy curves to hold on to. it is in one of the family gatherings that I went totally mad about her sexy body. She wore a light blue nighty and it was a thin material so whenever she bent down you could see the sexy ass she has and those yummy thighs were a sight you cannot ignore. She wears a pointy bra and in that thin nighty I could see her luscious boobs hanging tight. Even though she is in her mid 40s she is thick and firm assets. I am sure my uncle is not going to work often.

That night we all were sleeping in one room, me and my cousin were in one bed, rest all were sleeping on the floor. I went to sleep and around 12:30 at night I was awake and I saw that she was sleeping right next to my bed. I had some water and came back to my bed and I couldn't sleep seeing her next to me teasing me with her voluptuous figure. The lights were off but there was a bed light with which you can actually see. She was still wearing her blue nighty and she turned towards me on the side and that exact moment is when my jaw dropped seeing her very fair juicy melons pop out of the nighty showing a very deep cleavage. Now I am wondering what happened to her bra which was supposed to hold her lovely boobs. My dick was hard by this time but there is only so much that I can do. Her nighty had hooks from the front which is very rare and one hook was already open and that's the reason I could see the deep cleavage. I gathered all the courage and acted as I was sleeping, gently put my fingers on her cleavage, feeling her sexy skin texture. She does all the cooking when we have family gatherings and she is super tired by the end of the day. I was so scared while doing this and yet cannot resist the urge to see her beauty. Her stats are 38-36-40. a curvy beauty waiting to be explored, I gathered more confidence and was planning on opening her second hook of her nighty but was very very scared, thinking what if i got caught. After like 15 MIN she adjusted herself to sleep better and that's when the nighty loosened up a bit at the front and hooks were pooping out making it easy for me to open. I was trembling and my throat was dry as my hands slowly went towards her and very carefully opened her hook and my goodness that was a sight to see, the boobs are so big I am still seeing her deep cleavage after two hooks down. Gently stroking my cock with excitement I wanted more and now desperate to see how deep does it go and when can I see her Bra.

I waited another 15 min to see if she woke up but she was so tired she was in a very deep sleep. This is the moment that changed everything. I gently removed her third hook and there is only one more left. As soon as I unhooked her my excitement was at peaks as it was uncontrollable. My mind was blown away by the fact that she was not wearing her bra and now all I had to do was slowly remove the night so I could see her lovely luscious boobs. Scared and terrified I wasn't sure if I should do it but the kinky man inside me could never stop. Took my time to slowly move the night away and there I could see the golden treasure / firm fair boobs, dark pink nipples in a size that is asking you to suck them all day. I could see her one boob which would hardly fit in my hand and could also see here fair legs till knees- that was a sight you can never take your eyes away. I had to make the best of this moment and masturbate seeing her sexy body. It was an amazing feeling. After a while she turned straight and I lost the chance to put back the hooks. I slept and by the time I woke up in the morning she was awake, taking a shower and taking care of things in the kitchen. I wonder if she realised that someone unhooked her buttons at night. I was acting normal and she was also smiling whenever she saw me. We live in the same city and now my goal was to get close to her. I am 5'11 / athletic as I am into fitness. She always tells her husband to contact me regarding fitness and he hates it. I know she observes me but not to an extent we can have a conversation. My fickle mind is now thinking about all the possibilities where I can see more of Subhashini and fuck her brains out.

Kanishk889

MY VULNERABLE AUNT - PART 2

It’s been two months after that amazing night and I had sleepless nights thinking about her. We were all in a family group but we never texted each other except on festivals and birthdays. I always thought of sending her a message but don't know how she will react.

Then comes a wonderful opportunity knocking at my door. Her husband was going out of the country and her kids are in a different city. I was asked by my dad to help subhashini as they were doing some renovations at home. My heart was beating fast as I heard about it. I got married late in 2018 and at 32 back then I was having a tough time letting out my deepest desires. I had a few one night stands but nothing gave me the excitement like Subhashini. My uncle is gone for almost a month and I have to make frequent visits to her place. This was my chance to call her and ask when I am supposed to come. I called and she was so happy that i called and said the work starts tomorrow. We have a family business of import and export so I had all the time to be there for her support. I reached their house and I was so excited to see what she would be wearing.

She opened the door and was in a black saree and a black blouse which is a common south indian attire. Showing the necessary curves and fair amount of skin, the goddess was right in front of me. We smiled at each other and I was told about all the work that will be done in the coming days. Uncle left a list for me to go through. I asked for it. She went to the cupboard to get it and when she turned around i could see her sexy white back and her ass swinging in ways one just died seeing that. She gave me the list and went into the kitchen. The work started in the next hour and she was busy cooking inside and I was watching the work getting done. I somehow need to make a move and get close to her. The workers went on a break and she called me to have lunch. She came close to serve me and that aroma from her just gave me a high as I couldn't stop admiring her sexy curves. A lil sweat on her waist her skin was shining. While serving she did bend a little further to give me some chutney and that's when I saw those juicy boobs in a side view. I was speechless and just kept admiring her. I had to make a move and talk to her and as we were discussing other things she asked why I did not get married yet. I replied that I got busy with expanding my business and now I am ready to get married. She sat next to me and all I could do was keep staring at her boobs and sexy waist (kamar) every chance I got. She has juicy lips and she wears glasses. Which makes her more sexy.
We finished lunch and the work started again. Guys please bear with me as the story gets intense now. I had to take time to build intimacy. She said she is going to take a rest. I said I will take care of the work. Please take a rest. I had wild thoughts of sneaking into her room while she was sleeping. I was on my way to the washroom and her door was slightly open through which I could see her sexy Ass facing me, man those big ass cheeks are begging me to slap and have fun. My dick was erect as soon as I saw her. I went and the washroom was under repair as well so the only washroom is in her room, now this gave me more courage to just go to her room and watch her closely. As I went close to her I didn't realise her pallu had dropped down and there was another shocker to me that she removed her bra before she went to sleep. The last time I saw her boobs in a dark light but now the glory of her luscious boobs were right in front of my eyes. Those thick pink nipples are begging me to suck them. The size made my dick so fucing hard I went in and masturabted inside.

I came out with a relief but my dick was still hard, wanting more of her. One of the workers came and said they have to work till 8pm. I called my dad and said I will be late for dinner, he said if it gets too late stay back and come in the morning. I am determined to make a move and fully prepared to take the risk of family. The workers left at 8 and I wanted to take shower and change my clothes. My habit is to come out in a towel, dry myself and then wear my clothes. I didn't know she was waiting outside to go after me. As soon as I came out she was on the bed with the same blue Nighty she wore at our place. My mind was wandering and so curious to know if she would wear a bra. It was hard for me to hide it inside my towel. We both finished dinner and sat on the couch to watch TV. All day she didn't talk much but all of a sudden she spoke. You have made a good body Vinod, So much hard work it must be. After getting married, just dont become like your uncle.she laughs. I smiled and said it's hard for me to break that habit. She replied saying that's good and she was sitting a little far from me but as we started talking more about family and life she stood and came next to me. Remember the blue night dress and when she sat beside me I could feel her yummy thighs in my mind. . I was wearing my t-shirt and boxers. Her shoulder sleeves are short. From the side view I see her big melons so close to me now that I have a clear picture of them from the afternoon. My mind is racing like a horse. My thick bulge under the boxers started to show up and I didn’t want to hide it now as it’s time to make a move.

I didn’t realize she was observing me sitting next to me. I was being impatient about what to do. She asked me - Vinod shall I ask you something? I said of course please ask. Please don’t panic and don’t misunderstand me. I wanna know why you removed hooks that night. I was in utter shock and my face turned blue. I said aunty I don’t know what you are talking about. She didn’t give any expression and just kept silent. She replied after a while - Vinod I understand your age and your desires but why me. What made you think that you can do that with me?
I was so numb in my mind that I was caught and didn’t know how to respond. I finally opened my mouth and I said I am really sorry but I couldn’t control myself when I saw you that night and you were so stunningly sexy. I always admired you as my aunt but that day everything changed. She then said something that changed the whole scenario. Your uncle always made me feel ordinary and never felt special. I know it’s wrong to think this way. The last few times we met I always got good vibes from you, always talking to me with care and I was looking forward to this day when I can talk to you. Her submissive shy nature made me go crazy and her innocence is making my cock go full throttle. She just stood up and went into her room. I am still gathering courage to make the move finally. Was curious to see what she is doing inside, I went after 10 min slowly walking towards her room and I saw the bathroom light ON. Due to the light being behind her and her night dress being made of a thin material, I could see her deadly curves, certain parts of her night dress just landed on those heavy assets. Imagine boobs you can’t hold with two hands, a waist which is handy to hold her from behind and thrust my dick into her heavy booty. A heavenly body which is thirsty to get fucked is waiting for me

Reactions: akshatham787

Kanishk889

MY VULNERABLE AUNT - PART 3

My heart was beating fast and my throat was dry, excited that I am finally gonna make scintillating love and make her mine. She saw me coming into the bathroom and didn't say a word, “that’s a yes “ …

I stood behind her looking straight into her eyes in the mirror. We both know what is going to happen next. I said I was sorry and hugged her from behind. That very moment was surreal and there was no denial from her as she took a deep breath after my hug. Just stood there hugging her for a few min feeling her sexy body and her fine ass, my bulge was getting stronger and it was hard for her not to feel it.

She said “ I feel something”. I replied “isn’t that something you were waiting for? She just gave a nod and kinda gave myself permission to go ahead and remove her glasses. Kissed on her shoulder and asked her to remove the hair clip.

I pushed myself on to her from behind, feeling her sexy ass as she gasped again ahhhh! Dreaming about her for the last two months and all the obsessiveness I had over the years has led to this point, now I am gonna finally fuck make her mine.

I went close to her ear and whispered shall I unhook your nighty? She replied “ you are asking as if it’s new to you”. I swayed my hands to her boobs and gave them a gentle press, they were so squishy yet firm. Kissing on her neck and fondling those melons was quite a sight. She was dying for this kinda feeling all these years. While enjoying her boobs I whispered again “ Are you ready for what I am going to do?” She replied “ I am speechless already, don’t know what is gonna happen to me.” I started removing her hooks one at a time and let her nighty drop a lil from her shoulders, as I can see the deep cleavage of hers and her melons asking me to rip off her bra. Excited, I bit her on the shoulder and caressed her waist. Her nipples were erect and even though her Bra was quite thick I could see that she was excited. We both started kissing each other, while kissing I moved my back to the wall and she followed me keeping her eyes closed and lost in lust. One cannot get enough of her luscious lips and was biting them hard enjoying every bit of it. I moved my hands on to her bra and started fondling her nipples with my strong fingers with which she got more excited and started swinging her ass on to my dick. She was wearing a light blue bra and with her skin complexion she was looking like a sex goddess with those erotic assets. We couldn’t stop kissing and me playing with her nipples made her unzip my boxers and droP them down. . Her hands reached my dick and as soon as she touches it, stops kissing for a sex and looks in to my eyes with an excitement which is hard to explain. (We are talking in regional language Telugu) she said in a husky voice
“ it’s thick and hard “ I replied “ it’s all yours from now” hearing that she kissed me again rubbing my cock gently with her hands. Her Mangalsutra was adding more grace to her fair erotic body and I whispered in her ear that I want her to have it on while we are making love,

she was so high she just said “ yes!! Do whatever you want ``Now the biggest moment I have been waiting for some months now, I didn’t want to unhook the bra from behind but I wanted to lift the bra from the front so I could see those heavy melons drop and jiggle. I again pushed her in front of the mirror and asked her to look at me as I dropped those juicy boobs out of her bra. She didn’t take her hand off my dick at all and kept stroking it gently. I slapped her ass and placed my hands on her boobs. Moving my hands under her bra, trust me it was hard to place my fingers under the bra as it was so tight with her size. With a little push I rolled my fingers into her bra and slowly teasing her lifter the bra slowly all the way to the top and dropped them down.

I couldn’t believe my eyes seeing those mammoth boobs with big areolas(pink) nipples , they were so firm and juicy I grabbed them and gave them both a gentle squeeze. She gasped again, the boob play went on for a few minutes. Now it was time to get into the actual play. I love foreplay and I wanted to see how long she can handle it before she asks for my thick cock. I made her turn around and the sight of her luscious boobs hanging heavy in front of my eyes was a feast.

I slowly placed my lips onto hers, both my hands couldn’t resist, I started caressing her big nipples and kissing deep into her. “Vinodddd she gasped”. The way she was reacting I could make out that everything Is new to her and she is enjoying it so much. I now started kissing her neck and behind her ears, raising the heat a little more. I asked her “ How are you feeling now aunty?”

She replied saying “ I want to feel more love because your uncle never gives me attention.”

I asked, tell me more.. I slid my hand between her sexy legs, her skin was so soft and she reacted in a way that she was not used to that kind of touch, as she was trembling with lust. I asked, What do you want from me?

She replied: Make me yours!

My fingertips gently rubbed her pussy over her underwear. She bends a lil and I see those heavy juggs falling down and moving with a heaving breath. I said : tell me more!!

She replied: I always wanted to talk to you but never knew how you would react, but when I saw that you also had feelings for me I couldn't control myself anymore. I killed my shy nature and had to confront you finally.

While she was trembling and telling me how she felt I was teasing her pussy and when she finished talking, I dug my face into her left boob and started sucking her big nipples and swirling my tongue around her big areolas making her moan even more.

Dropping her nipple out of my mouth, I said “ we have waited long enough to finally be together, Subhashini.. now you are only mine and I will make you forget your husband” .

Playing with her clitoris, she is moaning loud now.. I told her “let me take you to bed, she just blindly followed my lead.

We came out of the Bathroom, I was kissing her sexy lips
And also removing the last hook of her nighty, my plan was to undress her and see her only in bra and panty. Nighty falls down and I couldn’t resist giving her a hug.

Her semi nude chest touching my body sent shivers down my spine. While hugging, over her shoulders I see her big, yet fair n firm booty which was so stunning to look at. My greedy hands grabbed them and started caressing them.

Her hands again started playing with my dick and now she suddenly dragged my underwear down. Making my hard erect dick hang down. She was literally dying for it and one can make out her being so vulnerable in front of me. She grabs my balls and her ass is in my hands. Both having a good time pleasing each other. I made her sit on the bed, as I was removing my t-shirt she kept gazing at my dick. It gives a an edge to fuck someone’s wife. I went close to her and I said “ I wanna fuck you now shall I ? She very quietly pulled me towards her and I gave her a kiss again…. While kissing, my hands went behind her back and I unhooked her bra. For once I stopped kissing to see her yummy melons in good lighting. They were juicy, firm and asked me to suck. I told her “ these boobs are mine and they will be treated very well from now.

Saying that I started pressing them both, her skin is so fair and shiny that they started turning pink as I was caressing them. She started moaning with pleasure as I was pinching her big nipples. Holding her sexy thighs from the side I dig my face into her boobs, jiggled them with my face and took the right nipple into my mouth. Slurping with my tongue sucking her areolas….. fondling her boobs made her gently sleep on her back. My hands gently removed her panty now all that’s on her body is her mangalsutra. The sounds the bangles and mangalsutra were making was so erotic.

I said “ your pleasure ride begins now. My kinky hands started playing with her clit, I could see her expressions change. As she was lost in pleasure I planted my lips on her pussy and she suddenly gasped heavily with excitement. Shouted oh my goddddd..

“My tongue is now exploring all the corners of her pussy making her go wild and trembling with pleasure”. While I was enjoying her juices all to myself I couldn’t stop myself grabbing those boobs and playing with those pink puffy nipples.

The beauty about fucking a middle aged woman who is also submissive is that there is a lot to explore and make her experience new things. While her pussy is being brutally fondled by my tongue she says
“ my husband has never done this with me in all these years… we just fuck and finish it, I am feeling so good now”.

I replied giving my tongue some rest - “ our relation will fulfill all your desires Subhashini”. Then holding her hands with a steady grip I rolled my tongue all the way on her pussy teasing her again.

My Thick dick is now waiting to get pampered. But I want her to be desperate to suck my dick, that she cannot resist. I take a look at my watch and it’s already 1:30, thinking to myself that I am gonna have a sexy time for the next hour. Also curious to know how good she is with blowing a thick dick.

Her legs wide spread, mangalsutra in between her boobs, her eyes gazing at my thick dick, that was such a hot scene…. My hands rolled on to her thighs giving her a sexy squeeze!! My fingers wanted to play with her clit again, she gasped again with excitement, I brought my dick more closer to her face letting her smell my precum.

I asked her what are you thinking? She replied “ I haven’t done this in a long time”
I replied “ don’t worry it will all automatically happen and you will recollect everything. My left hand was pinching her left nipples and one hand was playing with her pussy.

I told her “ Take him out and see what you are getting tonight”. With all her shyness she placed her hands on my underwear and I could feel that excitement already.
I wanted to see how she would react once I start rubbing her pussy and she is already so wet!!

“ I was pressing her nipples a lil hard and increasing the speed of my fingers playing down there” She starts moaning now, she quickly drops down my underwear and now admires the dark brown dick in front of her eyes. I inserted my two fingers gently into her pussy exploring more, it is at this moment that she just swallowed my dick into her mouth, hugging me, placing hands around my ass. That feeling was surreal, her warm mouth was driving me crazy as she started sucking more harder on her own, I was thrusting her pussy with my fingers making her want more of my dicks juices. She does something crazy now letting her Tongue play with the tip of my dick, sucking like a lollipop, damn that was so horny to see her doing that.

I asked .. How do you like it?
She replied .. I can’t explain In words and then get straight back to sucking it!!
Listening to her say that I started penetrating my fingers into her pussy making her moan louder!!
As we were both about to cum I asked can I do it in your mouth.
Still dick in my mouth she just looked at me in surprise, and I knew right there she had never done it before. That excited me more and we were both about to cum at the same time. Her whole body went shivering as her sexy thighs squeezed my fingering hand with pleasure.
I released mine into her luscious mouth, she took heavy breaths after the orgasm and gently stood up and went to the washroom to clean herself. While she was walking towards the washroom, seeing her walking naked was a sexy sight. I don’t know about her but my dick is craving for her juicy pussy now.
TO BE CONTINUED………

Kanishk889

MY VULNERABLE AUNT 4
She comes out of the washroom and I can see she had the best foreplay in years. She saw me with a shy face not knowing what to say. She came and sat on the bed and I sat next to her.

She slowly whispered…
“Vinod that was so amazing and I haven’t felt that way in a long long time, thank you”

I replied… “ I am glad I could make you feel happy and give you the pleasure of great sex, shall we continue?

She replied…
“ Why is your dick erect again? Let’s call it a night” .
She stood up to change and as she was walking away I went after her to give her a hug from behind.

Grabbed both her boobs and started teasing her big nipples as she started moaning again. “ Vinod stop…

I replied….
“ it’s impossible to control now Subhashini, the night is long, let's have fun”.

She replied…
“The workers will come early in the morning and I have to be to take care of that”.

I replied…
“Why am I here? I Kissed her ears and started fondling her boobs. After years of waiting I finally got you and I am not wasting anymore time….

She was a little sweaty and we both were naked. Her beautiful skin is shining and so are her sexy assets. She once again asked me to stop….

“ I didn’t respond and kissed her on the neck and hugged her from behind. I slowly dragged her back towards the bed”.

I made her sit next to me and looked into her beautiful eyes and kissed her luscious lips deep and hard. Now she cannot resist anymore… she started moaning and I couldn’t take my hands off her boobs. I took the mangalsutra and swirled around her right boob and
Started sucking her nipples making her more horny.

She replied…. “ You are killing me vinod…. I can’t take it anymore…”

There was a small napkin on the side table, I made her lie down and closed her eyes with it. I whispered in her ear….

“Just relax and enjoy the fun”……

I spread her legs wide and made sure we both are comfortable in a position and by this time I was dying to get into her but I wanted to tease her more. Swirling my fingers on her thighs, rubbing the tip of my dick on her pussy, she gasped again with pleasure and moaned loud.

I asked…. How do you like it?

Grabbed both her nipples and fondling with my fingers, they were erect and hard…. I gently slid my thick rod into her pussy. It was so wet yet tight . She is not in control anymore as I gently moved in and out of her pussy making her moan a lil more loud. As I picked up the speed and fucking her brains out…. I bent forward and raised her hands above and kissed her armpits….

She has no senses and she whispered ahhhhhh I need more. It feels so good. I was excited and

Took her left nipple in to my mouth and started sucking hard and fucking hard…. She is gasping more now as she is going to cum again..

I asked…. Did you just cum again? She just nodded her head. I could see her quiver a little with that orgasm.
I turned her on the side and lifted her left leg in the air and inserted my dick again. The side view of her yummy melons was so fascinating to watch as they started to move a lot and the sound of mangalsutra was making me more horny. I was grabbing her ass and pounding her in that position, she was moaning in pleasure. For a brief moment I took my dick out and inserted it again as I was about to cum too…. I wanted to release it on her boobs and she is still blind folded. I could feel her pussy wanting my dick more and more, could see her hips moving automatically letting me know she is fucking enjoying it. Before I finished I removed the blindfold and took my dick out and released all the juices onto her boobs. She just couldn’t believe what just happened and could see happy tears in her eyes. I went close to her and kissed her again on her lips. I whispered… Now clean my dick with your mouth. A little hesitant but she couldn’t say no. As she was cleaning it all with her sexy lips swirling her tongue around my dick. I could see that she wants more and she is mine now forever. I let go of my dick from her mouth, we both had shower after that and we’re about to sleep. I asked her not to wear anything except a sleeveless nightie. She did exactly what was asked and I said thank you. We both went to sleep cuddling each other and I asked her how was it?

She replied….. I am coming to my senses after so many years and I don’t know if this is good or bad but I want more. I replied…. It’s our little secret and I want to see you happy but my feelings are going to grow more and more for you. I kissed her forehead and we went to sleep.