• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy My village family (for milk lovers)

seemachachi

Aunty boob lover
Update 23

After Sandhya aunt had gone to market I went to my room with Puja aunt. We saw Sandhya aunt's father-in-law coming out of toilet . He looked shyly at Puja aunt. When she smiled at him his eyes riveted to her breasts and immediately his face got red. When we entered our room I closed the door and locked it. Pooja aunt had already slept on the bed . Now I also slept near her and immediately started fondling her boobs with my one hand. I was kissing all over her neck while also squeezing her boobs. After playing for some time she pulled me over her body . Then we were fucking for nearly an hour.
After we all had lunch at 1 pm both aunts decided to take rest in the main hall. They also told me to sleep beside them . Sandhya aunt and Puja aunt both now wore gowns. Sandhya aunt's was black while Puja aunt's was brown. Sandhya aunt's gown had a zipper on top . Puja aunt's was old fashioned and had some buttons. They made me sleep between them . Sandhya aunt's father-in-law had gone to his room after he had finished his lunch. While they were talking with each other both aunts put their hands over me . They both were very close to me. I was facing toward ceiling then. After half an hour had passed Sandhya aunt made me face toward her then slid down her gown zipper . She was wearing a black bra inside. Then she took out her left boob and started feeding me. They both now were silent and were watching me feeding like a baby. Sandhya aunt held her boob in my mouth with her right hand and she was also occasionally squeezing it gently. When she started feeling me I had put my left hand over her . I was touching her body tightly so I got a hard on. Luckily she hadn't noticed it . She was breastfeeding me for 20 minutes. After she had finished feeding me she left her gown's zipper open and her eyes were heavy because she was half asleep. I turned toward Puja aunt and started playing with her boobs from over her gown. She didn't want to have sex now because we were in the main hall. So she immediately opened her gown buttons and started suckling me . But while sucking her milk I also was rubbing my dick gently on her. I occasionally squeezed her other boob from over the gown. I enjoyed her for nearly half an hour.
In the evening at 5 pm Sandhya's father-in-law came in the main hall. He had made coffee in the kitchen. We all got woken up by his arrival . He noticed the condition of Sandhya aunt's gown and kept staring at her boobs with wide eyes. Sandhya aunt noticed him watching and sat up smiling. She then closed her gown zipper.
At night Sandhya aunt's father-in-law decided to sleep in the main hall with us. Sandhya aunt said to him that he can sleep beside her. Hearing this he looked very happy. He switched off the lights, came back and slept beside Sandhya aunt. I was sleeping between both aunts. For some time they both were chatting with each other. Then Puja aunt turned me toward her and opened her gown buttons. She then took out one of her boobs and I immediately started sucking it like a baby. Sandhya aunt laughed at my behavior . But I ignored it. I knew she also liked feeding me. I pretended to be falling asleep and now was sucking very slowly. Puja aunt had to occasionally wake me up gently because I kept stopping from time to time. She was able to barely feed me her all milk in the later 20 minutes. She told Sandhya aunt,
"Raju is asleep now. He must be exhausted ."
Sandhya aunt said,
"Ok."
She looked over her shoulder at her father-in-law and noticed that he was constantly tossing around. She turned towards him, put her hand over him and made him turn facing her. He was awake. She told him,
"Don't be shy father-in-law. I will lull you."
He didn't say anything and she pulled him near her and started patting on his back. She did not want to touch her face to his face so she had made him slid slightly lower so that his head was now closer to her breasts. He felt embarrassed by watching her breasts from this closely. But Sandhya aunt encouraged him,
"It's ok father-in-law . Come near me. "
He did as she told him and now his face was touching her brests. Although she hadn't opened her gown's zipper he was still excited to be touching her breasts over her gown. He now got bold and put his right hand over her. She smiled at him and continued parting him on his back. After 10 minutes he was snorring quietly. She also slept after that.

• Love
Reactions: Aabhi123

Aabhi123

Update 23

After Sandhya aunt had gone to market I went to my room with Puja aunt. We saw Sandhya aunt's father-in-law coming out of toilet . He looked shyly at Puja aunt. When she smiled at him his eyes riveted to her breasts and immediately his face got red. When we entered our room I closed the door and locked it. Pooja aunt had already slept on the bed . Now I also slept near her and immediately started fondling her boobs with my one hand. I was kissing all over her neck while also squeezing her boobs. After playing for some time she pulled me over her body . Then we were fucking for nearly an hour.
After we all had lunch at 1 pm both aunts decided to take rest in the main hall. They also told me to sleep beside them . Sandhya aunt and Puja aunt both now wore gowns. Sandhya aunt's was black while Puja aunt's was brown. Sandhya aunt's gown had a zipper on top . Puja aunt's was old fashioned and had some buttons. They made me sleep between them . Sandhya aunt's father-in-law had gone to his room after he had finished his lunch. While they were talking with each other both aunts put their hands over me . They both were very close to me. I was facing toward ceiling then. After half an hour had passed Sandhya aunt made me face toward her then slid down her gown zipper . She was wearing a black bra inside. Then she took out her left boob and started feeding me. They both now were silent and were watching me feeding like a baby. Sandhya aunt held her boob in my mouth with her right hand and she was also occasionally squeezing it gently. When she started feeling me I had put my left hand over her . I was touching her body tightly so I got a hard on. Luckily she hadn't noticed it . She was breastfeeding me for 20 minutes. After she had finished feeding me she left her gown's zipper open and her eyes were heavy because she was half asleep. I turned toward Puja aunt and started playing with her boobs from over her gown. She didn't want to have sex now because we were in the main hall. So she immediately opened her gown buttons and started suckling me . But while sucking her milk I also was rubbing my dick gently on her. I occasionally squeezed her other boob from over the gown. I enjoyed her for nearly half an hour.
In the evening at 5 pm Sandhya's father-in-law came in the main hall. He had made coffee in the kitchen. We all got woken up by his arrival . He noticed the condition of Sandhya aunt's gown and kept staring at her boobs with wide eyes. Sandhya aunt noticed him watching and sat up smiling. She then closed her gown zipper.
At night Sandhya aunt's father-in-law decided to sleep in the main hall with us. Sandhya aunt said to him that he can sleep beside her. Hearing this he looked very happy. He switched off the lights, came back and slept beside Sandhya aunt. I was sleeping between both aunts. For some time they both were chatting with each other. Then Puja aunt turned me toward her and opened her gown buttons. She then took out one of her boobs and I immediately started sucking it like a baby. Sandhya aunt laughed at my behavior . But I ignored it. I knew she also liked feeding me. I pretended to be falling asleep and now was sucking very slowly. Puja aunt had to occasionally wake me up gently because I kept stopping from time to time. She was able to barely feed me her all milk in the later 20 minutes. She told Sandhya aunt,
"Raju is asleep now. He must be exhausted ."
Sandhya aunt said,
"Ok."
She looked over her shoulder at her father-in-law and noticed that he was constantly tossing around. She turned towards him, put her hand over him and made him turn facing her. He was awake. She told him,
"Don't be shy father-in-law. I will lull you."
He didn't say anything and she pulled him near her and started patting on his back. She did not want to touch her face to his face so she had made him slid slightly lower so that his head was now closer to her breasts. He felt embarrassed by watching her breasts from this closely. But Sandhya aunt encouraged him,
"It's ok father-in-law . Come near me. "
He did as she told him and now his face was touching her brests. Although she hadn't opened her gown's zipper he was still excited to be touching her breasts over her gown. He now got bold and put his right hand over her. She smiled at him and continued parting him on his back. After 10 minutes he was snorring quietly. She also slept after that.
Nice update bro... Keep going... Expand the sex scenes please....