• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy My village family (for milk lovers)

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
After dinner all guests were partying with Radha for a very long time in the night. So it was midnight when Sujata aunt took me and my father to our room for sleeping. My father was already half asleep when we all lay on the bed. The bed was big . After turning off the light Sujata aunt slept between my father and me. She was facing me. I was going to ask her to feed me. But my father put his hand on her shoulder and turned her towards him. She luaghed and said," Not asleep yet BIL ? I know what do you want. " My father was now agitated and I could see his restlessness from behind aunt. Then Sujata aunt did something and he relaxed. In the morning Radha again entered our room to wake up my aunt. Sujata aunt was facing my father . She sat up half asleep and readjusted her blouse and pallu. Radha teased her ," Now what ? Your BIL also suckles like a baby ? " Sujata aunt told her ," Yes. He likes my milk ." Radha said ," You are really having fun in your house. "

That day everyone was busy . After marriage ceremony was over that night all guests departed to their respective places. But Sujata aunt insisted we live for two more days because Samir uncle was alone now. Samir uncle also felt happy for our living . That night he offered my father another room for sleeping. My father was reluctant but Sujata aunt said ,"No uncle. BIL is ill now. I sleep beside him to comfort him if he wakes up. " Samir uncle looked amused but said nothing. Turning off the light Sujata aunt slept beside my father on the bed and I slept on the floor on the chatai. After some time my father turned toward Sujata aunt and sliding aside her pallu started sucking her breasts over her blouse . She luaghed and said ," Are you hungry already BIL ? I thought you will be asleep after eating so much in the wedding." My father said agitatingly ,"Feed me now. I am very hungry . " He tried to unhook her blouse buttons but he couldn't open them. " Sujata aunt teased him ," You can't open blouse buttons ? And you want to feed like a baby ? " My father's agitation increased . Aunt watched his helplessness for some time . Then she unhooked some blouse buttons and started breastfeeding him like a baby. Now my father was quietly sucking her milk. She was feeding him for a very long time.

:roflol: Leave some comments please
Oh my god,wow!I have read n ponder over the contents of these updates several times n really enjoyed very much.Through these updates I am able to see the universal mother Shri Durhadevi in n through sreemati Sujata aunt or chachi.Really she is really great possessing lot of maternal love n affection towards breastfeeding for all ages of opersons irrespective of their condition,my hats off to mothe sujataji for her selfless service of the famous adult breastfeeding and adult nursing too.many thanks n good wishes to seemachachi n Sujata chachi including all participants,with Om n pre.om

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
At night we ate dinner and after that both aunts prepared sleeping arrangement for all in the main hall. Puja aunt asked grandpa to sleep beside her. She asked me to sleep between her and Seema aunt. My dad and Sanjay uncle slept on separate beds . Seema aunt switched off the lights and lied beside me. Grandpa was not having sleep so Puja aunt faced him and comforted him. After some time grandpa was asleep. Then Puja aunt turned toward me. Seema aunt said ," Come Raju. " I turned toward her. She slid aside her pallu and unhooked her upper blouse buttons. Then while Puja aunt was watching she started to breastfeed me. Puja aunt teased me ,"So this is how Raju suckles your milk Seema. " She watched me suckle like a baby. After 15 minutes Sujata aunt's one breast was empty . She took it from my mouth and was going to give me the other breast for sucking when Puja aunt interrupted her, "Wait Seema, I also want to feed Raju. " Seema aunt laughed and said, "Ok. Raju turn toward her." I turned toward Puja aunt. I was very nervous . Till now I was comfortable with Seema aunt only. Puja aunt too slid her pallu. Her breasts also were big and firm luke Seema aunt . She too unhooked her upper blouse buttons. Then she took out her one breast and started suckling me . Her milk tasted different from Seema aunt's milk. She said ,"It feels good to feed someone like a baby. " I suckled for 10 minutes then Puja aunt gave me her other breast for sucking. After feeding me she hooked her blouse and adjusted her pallu. She looked very satisfied . Seema aunt turned me toward her amd again fed me for a long time.

In the morning grandpa had gone for walking when we all had breakfast in the kitchen . After that Sanjay uncle leaved for his work. Seema aunt had told Puja aunt in the morning that she also suckled my father. So Puja aunt teased him when Seema aunt took him to the room beside the kitchen ,"Are you still hungry BIL ?" My father shied and said nothing. Seema aunt too laughed and closed the door but did not lock it. She then sat down on the floor and laid him on her lap. My farher asked her ,"What if father comes from walking ?" Seema aunt ,"Don't worry BIL. " She then started breastfeeding him . Soon he was suckling without any concern of anybody watching him. After 10 minutes grandpa returned after having walked for one hour. He cleaned himself and asked where Suraj was. Puja aunt was having tea and said ,"Seema took him to the room . " Grandpa was going to enter the room but Puja aunt laughed and said, "Don't go there FIL. You will disturb Seema. " Grandpa asked her ,"Why? " Puja aunt said ,"She is breastfeeding him. " Grandpa looked shocked ,"What. She is feeding her older brother-in-law ? Isn't he shameless ?" Puja aunt told him ,"But mother-in-law asked her to feed him when he was ill. Now he is healthy. " Grandpa said laughing ,"He is very lucky." After half hour Sujata aunt opened the door and came outside of the room while still adjusting her pallu. Grandpa watched her breasts while she was doing that. My father also came out but he was very shy. Grandpa said to him ," You shiuld be very ashamed of yourself . Getting breastfed by your younger sister-in-law ! I never imagined you could would do that. " Seema aunt said him ,"Dont worry FIL. I like suckling him. And he is healthy now. " After some time grandpa said to her ,"Its ok if your mother-in-law asked you to feed Suraj. " Then he went in the main hall to watch the tv.
Wow,what beautiful narration of offering breast milk to elders,adults n the senile too.i am really got transported to the higher realms of the infinite Awareness alias Chaitanya.my beast of luck n good wishes to lactating mother's like,Sujata,Seema,pooja ntadhaa too.om

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
One day in the morning Grandpa was not feeling ok. Puja aunt took him to the doctor in the village. She gave him some medicine but also said to eat more healthy foods like milk. When Puja aunt came back with Grandpa, Sujata aunt was feeding my father in the kitchen . She had covered his head with her pallu. While still suckling my father like a baby, she listened while Puja aunt told her what the doctor had said. Sujata aunt said ,"FIL is very old . That's why he eats very little. " Puja aunt poured some milk in a glass and gave it to Grandpa. He slowly drank the milk but also was watching Sujata aunt feeding my father. Puja aunt said to him ,"Now you need to drink more milk father-in-law. "

In the evening we all were watching TV in the hall. Sanjay uncle also was watching. My father was sitting beside Sujata aunt. After some time he slept on Sujata aunt's lap. Sujata aunt smiled but said nothing. After some minutes he slid aside her pallu slightly and took her one breast in his mouth from over the blouse. Sujata aunt looked at him playing with her breast like a baby but did nothing. My father was getting restless . Then Sujata aunt covered his head with her pallu and started feeding him. He relaxed now and was suckling very slowly. Grandpa watched her jealously. I was also jealous and couldn't control my urge. So went near Puja aunt and asked her ,"Please feed me , Puja aunt. " She laughed and made me lie on her lap. After some time she also was feeding me like Sujata aunt was feeding my father. Watching this Sanjay uncle said laughing ,"Father is the one who needs milk and you both are feeding others ." Grandpa shied . Both aunts also started laughing .
A very wonderful update indeed,I lie n love the narration of these lactating women or mothers and my humble pranaams to them, especially Sujata n Seema mom,thank u all,good n successfully adult breastfeeding.om

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
Update 11

In the evening after having breakfast in the kitchen Sujata aunt laid grandpa on her lap to give him some soup. Grandpa was watching her milk filled breasts intently . She told Puja aunt to fill the bottle with soup. But grandpa said ,"I do not like soup . It's taste is terrible. " Sujata aunt laughed and said ,"Then do you want something sweet and healthy ? " Grandpa said ,"Yes bahu. " Sujata aunt then said ,"I will breastfeed you . " Grandpa said embarrassingly ,"Now you want me to become a baby also? " Sujata aunt told him laughing ,"Why not father-in-law ? You are so old now. You need to take something healthy ." Sujata aunt unhooked her lower blouse buttons . Then covering grandpa's head with pallu she started to breastfeed him before everyone. Sujata aunt looked very happy while she fed him. Puja aunt was also smiling. Uncle said ,"Now father also became your baby. " Beacause grandpa was weak it took him half hour to finish the milk. Sujata aunt wiped his mouth with her pallu and buttoned her blouse. Then she asked him laughing ,"How was the milk FIL ? " Grandpa told her ,"It was the most sweetest thing I ever tasted bahu. " Now all were laughing.

At night Sujata aunt slept beside my father . Grandpa asked her ,"You are not feeding me tonight ? " Sujata aunt said laughing ,"Puja will feed you tonight. " Puja aunt slept beside grandpa. My father was becoming restless so Sujata aunt turned toward him and by opening her blouse buttons she started suckling him like a baby . Puja aunt slid aside her pallu and opened her upper blouse buttons . Then she started breastfeeding her FIL . Both old men now have become like babies !
A wonderful ly great n dynamically loving adult breastfeeding stories which I love to read,peruse, understand n digest for my assimilation too,dear good friends.om

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
Update 10

In the morning Sujata aunt sat up early, buttoned her blouse hooks and readjusted her pallu. She looked down at my father who was sleeping beside her. She smiled at him. She was breastfeeding him at previous night as was her routine. She also looked at Grandpa worriedly. He had eaten very little food at dinner.

At breakfast time also Grandpa ate nothing . He was weaker than previous day now. So Sujata aunt said to him ," Come here father-in-law. I will feed you from baby bottle. " Grandpa was feeling very weak so he didn't argue with her. He went near her where she was sitting on the floor as usual. Sujata aunt made him lie on her lap. Today she was wearing a red saree and white blouse. Now Grandpa's head was very near her breasts. While he had seen Puja aunt's breasts from close up he now looked very longingly at Sujata aunt's breasts. Because Sujata aunt's breasts were slightly bigger than Puja aunt's from suckling my father regularly. Sujata aunt was also aware of his gaze but said nothing and did let him enjoy the view. Puja aunt filled the baby bottle with some milk and gave it to Sujata aunt. Sujata aunt slid her left hand beneath Grandpa's head to support his head and thrust the baby bottle in his mouth. Grandpa started sucking the nipple of baby bottle. Sujata aunt held it in his mouth till he emptied the entire bottle in 15 minutes. Then Sujata aunt put aside the baby bottle and wiped his mouth with her pallu. He was still staring at her breasts. Sujata aunt asked him teasing ," Haven't you seen breasts before father-in-law ? " Grandpa said laughing ,"They are not so filled like yours are now. " Sujata aunt laughed ,"You have to get up now. Because brother-in-law is very hungry now. " Grandpa got up and sat beside her . My father now went near her and laid his head on her lap. Sujata aunt quickly covered his head with her pallu and started breastfeeding him like a baby in front of Grandpa. Now being so close to Sujata aunt Grandpa could hear my father's sucking sounds. He looked very jealous and he was drooling too. Sujata aunt was feeding for half an hour.
My humble suggestion is like this---before breastfeeding a lactating mother must squeeze some milk outside n if possible she must taste it whether it suits the recipient or not 2.mother should utter loving words like oh my good baby,oh my future luck,oh my future treasure etc. 3.Mother should song if essential some lullabies of villages n towns too.4.sometimes a lactating mother must squeeze some milk in a cup n feed the same with s spoon or pour it in the recipient tiny mouth.witj Om n prem,in the lord,sea bhu sa of khopoli.om

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
Update 13

On the wedding day everyone was very busy. Both parties had insisted on simplistic wedding ceremony with only 50 people. After wedding took place at nearby mandir we arrived home at 9 p.m. with newlyweds. Samir uncle's son was naive from the beginning but bahu was stunning and bold. Her name was Nisha. I started calling her aunt right away. She looked open minded. After 2 days only uncle's son went abroad for his job and bahu had decided to stay home. We also decided to live for 2 more days. That night after our dinner we all were watching TV in the hall. Sujata, Puja and Nisha sat on the floor. Then Sujata aunt said to my Grandpa,
"Come. I will lull you sleep."
Nisha aunt teased my Grandpa,
"Are you a baby, uncle?"
Sujata aunt told her,
"He has a habit of sleeping on my lap."
"Ok. "
Grandpa slept on Sujata aunt's lap and she started gently lulling him to sleep. Her one breast was outside her pallu and very near his mouth. Nisha aunt was looked impressed by this and after some time asked Samir uncle,
"Come here sasurji. I will also lull you like Sujata."
Samir uncle looked shy but Sujata aunt encouraged him so he also lied down on his bahu's lap. She was wearing a purple saree and blouse. Her breasts were also big like Sujata and Puja aunt's. She too started lulling him like Sujata aunt. Samir uncle's mouth was watering by watching her boob which was close to his mouth.
After some time Sujata aunt said to Nisha,
"You must be very exhausted. Now go to sleep. I will take your father-in-law to his room."
"Ok."
Nisha aunt went to sleep in her room. Sujata aunt took Samir uncle to his room and laid him on his bed. Then switching off lights she too slept beside him. Samir uncle was sleepy but he panicked,
"What are you doing?"
"Puja will sleep beside my father-in-law tonight. Tonight I am going to breastfeed you."
Samir uncle looked happy now. Sujata aunt took him near her and slid her left hand under his head to support it. Then using her right hand she opened some of her blouse buttons then by covering his head with her pallu she started suckling him.
"Oh... Suck my milk slowly my baby. Ah...Ah...Ah."
She fed him for about 20 minutes then Samir uncle slept like a baby in her arms.
In the morning Nisha aunt came to woke up her father-in-law and was surprised to see Sujata there. Sujata aunt sat up and Nisha aunt noticed some of her blouse buttons were open. She teased her,
"Why are your blouse buttons open Sujata?"
Sujata aunt slowly closed her blouse buttons and adjusted her pallu then told Nisha,
"My father-in-law has a habit of suckling my breast milk. Last night your father-in-law was having difficulty sleeping so I insisted him to suckle my milk. Guess what. You father-in-law also likes breast milk. All men are like this."
Nisha aunt looked shocked ,
"But he is so old Sujata."
"So what Nisha . We all drink cow's milk even if it is produced for her calf. So why not drink human milk also?"
"I never thought like this. Will he drink my milk also ?"
"Of course Nisha. All men like suckling like a baby."
"Ok. I will try to convince him."
After breakfast we all were watching TV in hall. There Sujata aunt made me lie on her lap. Then in front of everyone she covered my head with her pallu and started breastfeeding me. Watching me suckling like a baby Samir uncle said,
"Raju is so lucky."
Nisha aunt teased him,
"Why ? Do you also want to suckle father-in-law?"
Samir uncle shied,
"No no. I am not a baby now."
All ladies started laughing at his shyness.
Nisha aunt asked him again teasingly,
"Will you drink my milk?"
Samir uncle was shocked. Sujata aunt encouraged him by saying,
"It's ok uncle. You like milk."
Nisha aunt smiled at him and said,
"Come here fathe-in-law."
Samir uncle reluctantly went near her and she made him lie on her lap. She opened some of her lower blouse buttons, lifted one side of her blouse and took out her one breast. Then she thrust it in her father-in-law's mouth. He started suckling immediately. Nisha aunt looked pleased to be breastfeeding an old man.
"Ah.Ah...Ah......Ahhhhhh.....Slowly father-in-law." She was feeding him for 20 minutes. After that Puja aunt also breastfed him for 20 minutes.
Oh my respected n revered breastfeeding n lactating mother!I offer my humble pranaams at thy feet.pl accept the same out of thy maternal love n be kind to me to breastfeed happily n successfully too.om

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
Update 10

In the morning Sujata aunt sat up early, buttoned her blouse hooks and readjusted her pallu. She looked down at my father who was sleeping beside her. She smiled at him. She was breastfeeding him at previous night as was her routine. She also looked at Grandpa worriedly. He had eaten very little food at dinner.

At breakfast time also Grandpa ate nothing . He was weaker than previous day now. So Sujata aunt said to him ," Come here father-in-law. I will feed you from baby bottle. " Grandpa was feeling very weak so he didn't argue with her. He went near her where she was sitting on the floor as usual. Sujata aunt made him lie on her lap. Today she was wearing a red saree and white blouse. Now Grandpa's head was very near her breasts. While he had seen Puja aunt's breasts from close up he now looked very longingly at Sujata aunt's breasts. Because Sujata aunt's breasts were slightly bigger than Puja aunt's from suckling my father regularly. Sujata aunt was also aware of his gaze but said nothing and did let him enjoy the view. Puja aunt filled the baby bottle with some milk and gave it to Sujata aunt. Sujata aunt slid her left hand beneath Grandpa's head to support his head and thrust the baby bottle in his mouth. Grandpa started sucking the nipple of baby bottle. Sujata aunt held it in his mouth till he emptied the entire bottle in 15 minutes. Then Sujata aunt put aside the baby bottle and wiped his mouth with her pallu. He was still staring at her breasts. Sujata aunt asked him teasing ," Haven't you seen breasts before father-in-law ? " Grandpa said laughing ,"They are not so filled like yours are now. " Sujata aunt laughed ,"You have to get up now. Because brother-in-law is very hungry now. " Grandpa got up and sat beside her . My father now went near her and laid his head on her lap. Sujata aunt quickly covered his head with her pallu and started breastfeeding him like a baby in front of Grandpa. Now being so close to Sujata aunt Grandpa could hear my father's sucking sounds. He looked very jealous and he was drooling too. Sujata aunt was feeding for half an hour.
This update is quite good n instructive,loving, traditional,thought-provoking n spiritual-oriented too,my thanks n blessings go to all participants of this tenth update,with Om n prem.om

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
Only for this story I keep revisting this site. I was overjoyed to see a new update in here and the story is progressing excellently. I thank you for not turning this into a boring family sex story and keeping it an exclusive lactation adult breastfeeding story, the scenarios are also very erotic but also natural. Please include more scenes where old grandpas or relatives breastfeed from these beautiful young lactating wives and play with their breasts in front of everyone while the women nonchalantly feed them and chat with other people. Please guve us an update tomorrow.
Very good feedbachk indeed,I coinside with this feedback n suggestions too,thank you v much,with Om n prem,in the lord.om