• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy My village family (for milk lovers)

Umababu

Hi Seema,
I have read the updates from 3rd to 9th more than 20 times, because of too erotic i& aroused, t's stimulate me to read again and again.
Great Good work, keep it up for future updates also,
hungrily waiting for breastmilk from Sujata & Puja aunts.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRock

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
Update 1

My name is Raju. After my mother died in accident my father decided that I should live at my Sanjay uncle's house which was in village. I was 18 year old. Now let me tell about my uncle and aunt. Sanjay uncle's age was 37 and he was married two years ago. My aunt's name was Sujata. She was now 34 years old. She was good natured and very friendly with me. She always wore saree in which she looked hot. In fact in our village all women wore sarees. And now Sujata aunt had a baby so she was very happy.

After one year I had now well adjusted to village lifestyle. I had very few friends but they were good. Sanjay uncle's job was at another village. So for all day my aunt and I were pretty alone in our house . She used to breastfeed her baby in front of me even if I was nearby . She always wore a saree so I never got to see her boob in open.
hh170551e36e0789a66ca.jpg

But I was very curious. Whenever she sat on the floor and fed her baby I imagined myself in that baby's place. Sujata aunt looked amused at my shyness near her when she fed her baby.

One morning we were in kitchen sitting on the floor having tea . Sujata aunt was wearing black saree and blouse. Her boobs were very attractive . I was looking at them whenever I thought she was not noticing. After some time I asked her, "Aren't you going to feed? " She said, "Now I am going to stop feeding her gradually. " I was watching her boobs which were full of milk. I dont know what happened but I accidently asked her, "Can you feed me also? " She was incredulous and laughed. Then said ," You are so older now and you want to suckle like a baby? " I ashamedly said, " I am very sorry. " She laughed again, "No need to apologize Raju. You realy want to suckle? I thought you were joking " I said, "I was curious." She said, "Its ok Raju." In the evening my uncle came home from his work. We were siiting in the kitchen drinking tea when Sujata aunt told him my story. My face was getting redder by the every word she said. Sanjay uncle also started laughing and said, "He is just curious, you know. Boys of his age are always attracted towards breasts. " After some time he thoughtfullly said to aunt, "But it might be good to breastfeed him. These days packaged milk is more harmful. " Sujata aunt, "Really? " Uncle said, "Yes, of course the breastmilk is more healthier than cow milk. " Sujata aunt also got more interested, "Ok, if its really helthier then I will feed Raju. Anyways, our daughter is going to wean sometime now. "
Yes this story is quite instructive n Bneficisl too.om

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
Update 2

My uncle left for his job early in the morning. When I went in the kitchen for the tea my aunt was already sitting there on the floor drinking tea. Today she was wearing a yellow saree and matching blouse. When she saw me she smiled at me and set aside the mug of tea on floor. Then she said, "Come here, I am going to feed you now. Baby is sleeping. " I was overjoyed and went near her. She laid me on her lap. My face was now very near her boobs. I felt red faced just by being near her boobs. Sujata aunt, "Dont be shy now Raju. I am going to suckle you like a baby." By sliding her hand behind her pallu she unbuttoned some lower blouse hooks.
hh7.jpg

Then covering my head with pallu she started breastfeeding me. " For the first time in my life I was experiencing this kind of joy. Her boob felt soft in my mouth. I was gently sucking her nipple by covering her whole aerola by my mouth. Milk flowed in my mouth and it was a test I had never experienced before. Sujata aunt said joyfully, "You are so good at suckling . Better than a baby." She was holding her boob in my mouth by one hand and by other hand was supporting my head. She was encouraging me by saying soothing words. She fed me for half hour. When I was finished suckling she wiped my mouth clean by her pallu then closed her blouse hooks and rearranged her pallu. Then she asked me, "How was the milk? " I said, "Very tasty. " She laughed and said, "Now go for playing. "

In the evening my uncle came from work and we drank tea in the kitchen. Then aunt said to me, "Come Raju. " I went to her and laid myself on her lap. Uncle smiled and went to watch tv in the main hall. Aunt said, "Why did you drank the tea? I was anyway going to suckle you. " I ashamedly said, "Sorry aunt. " She laughed and then started breastfeeding me. Taste of the tea was nothing good compared to her milk and I decided from now on to give up drinking tea. She suckled me for half hour.

Next evening I went with Sujata aunt at our neighbouring house. Puja aunt was a good friend of my aunt. She lived with her brother-in-law' son who was of my age and my friend also. We all now sat on the floor in the hall to watch tv. My aunt was talking with Puja aunt. After some time Sujata aunt said, "Come here Raju." I went to her, my face getting redder.
hh288.jpg

She laid me on her lap and opened some lower hooks of her blouse from behind her pallu. She said to Puja aunt, "From yesterday I started breastfeeding Raju. " Puja aunt asked laughing, "At this age? He is 18 now !" Sujata aunt told , "So what? Breast milk is helthy for him. " Puja aunt said smiling , "You are taking good care of him. " My friend Ramesh taunted me, "Raju, now you are going to be a baby!" Puja aunt scolded him, "Dont taunt him. Leave him alone." Sujata aunt covered my head with pallu and started suckling me like a baby.
Very very funny,love-generative n mind-elivating,dear good friends.om

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
Update 3 :

Although I had no problem suckling in front of anybody, I prefered to do it alone. Sujata aunt also liked breastfeeding me when we were alone. When Sanjay uncle left for work we both were watching tv in the main hall. Both doors of the house were closed. We were watching a movie for some time now. Sujata aunt said, "What a rubbish movie. But actor is quite good looking. " I said, "Yeah, the drama is predictable and the actor is dumb too." Aunt said luaghing, "So do you want to suckle now baby? " I told her, "Of course I want to." I was sitting very close to her. She took my hand and laid me on her lap. She was wearing black saree and blouse today. I voiced my concern , "My father and grandma is coming tomorrow. How will you feed me then? " She said, "Do not worry baby. " Then she started suckling me. I put my worries aside and started enjoying her breast. " She said with pleasure, "Ohh Raju! I feel so empowered feeding you like a baby. " Her attention wasn't on tv. She had closed her eyes and was taking joy in suckling me while I steadily sucked liked a baby. She was feeding me for half hour. After that she readjusted her blouse and pallu. I lay there sleeping while she watched the tv.

At night Sujata aunt had invited her lady friends in village for a snack party. Some ladies were of my aunt's age while some were their mother-in-laws. Everybody sat on the floor talking, laughing. Sanjay uncle had already gone for sleeping in his room. Our neighbouring Suman aunt and her nephew Ramesh had come also. Sujata and Suman aunt provided all with some snacks and all ladies now were eating, playing cards or talking.
I was sited near Sujata aunt and she made me lie down on her lap. One young lady laughed, "I know you breastfeed Raju now. " Some ladies were shocked but one older lady said, "Its unusual to feed a boy his age. But its harmless. " Suman aunt smiled and said, "Yes. Its good for his health. Ramesh also asked me to suckle him. " Some ladies giggled. Suman told them, " I started using a pump yesterday to induce breastmilk. It will take two weeks to start flowing milk from breasts. " One lady asked Sujata aunt," Aren't you going to feed him now? Or he is very shy?" Sujata aunt asked me," Do you want milk, baby?" I said ok. Sujata aunt slid her hand behind pallu and opened some lower hooks of her blouse. " I felt very nervous because everyone was watching me. Then Sujata aunt covered my head with her pallu and started feeding me. Some ladies were laughing but after some time I ignored them completly and concentrated completly on suckling. One lady asked my aunt,"Do you feel pain while he suckles? " Aunt told her, "No. He feeds like a baby. I feel so good while feeding him. " She had her one arm beneath my head for support and with the other hand she held her boob in my mouth behind her pallu. I suckled for half hour. Afterward I sat aside. Sujata aunt asked Ramesh, "Do you also want to suckle, Ramesh. " He was now red faced with shame. Some ladies encouraged him. So he went near Sujata aunt. She said, "Dont be shy, Ramesh. You also are my nephew. Come. " She made him lie down on her lap. He was watching her boobs with fascination . Then Sujata aunt covered his head and started feeding him also. Whole time she was feeding him ladies were giggling. I hadn't left much milk so Ramesh was suckling for only 5 minutes. After that he sat aside his face still red.

:bsanta: Leave long comments if you all want next update.
Very good samkalpa n thinking too.maternal experience n expressions r really very good n sacred too,I too want such mother like sreemati Sujata aunt n sree Ramesh Bhai,ok.om

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
Later in the night I went with Sujata aunt and my father to the train station to board the night train to her relative's village. Father paid for tickets and we all took our seats in the train. In our coach there was no one except us three. Train departed at 9 in the night. We already had eaten at house. My father was already feeling sleepy . Sujata aunt luaghed at him and said ," Come here BIL. You could sleep beside me . " She locked the coach door and after my father slept on a lower berth she too slid beside him. She told me to turn off the lights and sleep also. I did as she said . She was wearing black saree and blouse. My father now was having difficulty sleeping in the continuously moving train. So Sujata aunt comforted him for some time. But he didn't sleep. Sujata aunt said laughing ," I know how to make you sleep BIL. " She slid aside her pallu and unhooked her uper blouse buttons. My father asked ," But what if someone comes at night ? " Sujata aunt told him ,"Nobody is coming to watch . I already showed our tickets to tc. Now suckle without worry BIL. No need to hurry. " Then she removed her one breast from blouse and started feeding him . After some time my father had forgotten everything and now suckled like a baby. At morning Sujata aunt sat up and readjusted her blouse and pallu . I was already awake. She smiled at me said ," Your father was suckling for a very long time. "

:budhau: Need comments please
It is really amazing n her mother's love is is something v fantastic too,on the whole,I am v happy,dear good n wise friends.om

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
Update 8 :

In the morning I woke up early. Sujata aunt and my father were still sleeping on the bed. Sujata aunt had put her hand on his shoulder and his head was near her breasts. Her blouse was open and her one breast was out of the blouse. My father must have fallen asleep while suckling. I came outside the room and wen to kitchen for breakfast. Samir uncle was also eating . He asked me where my father and aunt were. I told him they were asleep. So after breakfast he went to woke them up. He entered the room and upon seeing Sujata aunt and my father's position he got shocked.At that time Sujata aunt sat up and in front of him rehooked her blouse buttons and adjusted her pallu. She smiled at Samir uncle who said," You we're feeding your brother-in-law ? " Sujata aunt said,"Yes uncle, he was ill so mother-in-law asked me to feed him. Now he is ok but he won't stop feeding. He likes to suck like a baby." Samir uncle said laughing ,"He is so lucky to have a bhabhi like you." After some time he asked her ,"Will you feed me also ?" Sujata aunt laughed ," Now you too want to suckle like a baby ?" Samir uncle said ,"Yes, I wanted to suckle from my childhood. But I didn't have an aunt like you. " Sujata aunt said," Ok uncle, if you like I will feed you tonight. " He was very happy.
Really sreemati Sujata aunt is full of maternal love, sacrifice and service too.my hats off for this young mom with full of milk n love.om

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
One day in the morning Grandpa was not feeling ok. Puja aunt took him to the doctor in the village. She gave him some medicine but also said to eat more healthy foods like milk. When Puja aunt came back with Grandpa, Sujata aunt was feeding my father in the kitchen . She had covered his head with her pallu. While still suckling my father like a baby, she listened while Puja aunt told her what the doctor had said. Sujata aunt said ,"FIL is very old . That's why he eats very little. " Puja aunt poured some milk in a glass and gave it to Grandpa. He slowly drank the milk but also was watching Sujata aunt feeding my father. Puja aunt said to him ,"Now you need to drink more milk father-in-law. "

In the evening we all were watching TV in the hall. Sanjay uncle also was watching. My father was sitting beside Sujata aunt. After some time he slept on Sujata aunt's lap. Sujata aunt smiled but said nothing. After some minutes he slid aside her pallu slightly and took her one breast in his mouth from over the blouse. Sujata aunt looked at him playing with her breast like a baby but did nothing. My father was getting restless . Then Sujata aunt covered his head with her pallu and started feeding him. He relaxed now and was suckling very slowly. Grandpa watched her jealously. I was also jealous and couldn't control my urge. So went near Puja aunt and asked her ,"Please feed me , Puja aunt. " She laughed and made me lie on her lap. After some time she also was feeding me like Sujata aunt was feeding my father. Watching this Sanjay uncle said laughing ,"Father is the one who needs milk and you both are feeding others ." Grandpa shied . Both aunts also started laughing .
Very good n useful story for all lactating mom's n milk lovers too.o.