• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery My Tough Wife Adventures!!!

Diljala

My Tough Wife Adventures!!!

Here we go with Main Characters

Sheela- A Newly wed Girl who has no sex relation with her Husband as she is a lesbian for family pressure and father dying wish she married Arun. She is toughest town girl and a black belt karate n jitsu expert who stands against all bad and evil things.. New Goof is she joins College as some ppl threatening her Husband who is English Professor and even College Management is doing nothing

Arun- A Sissy Husband who is very submissive in nature but a very good human being who stands for good things and a Hindi Professor in college where some evil students bully him for his nature. But he has some great fantasies in mind for his untouched wife and her friend and his student Riya

Riya- Sheela girlfriend and Arun College student, Arun too has feeling for Riya and even she tease him when ever she has a chance but from heart she only loves Sheela.

Many other characters that will be introduce in journey but as of now these 2 are main characters

Lets start the Journey !!!

“So I really don’t understand why you marry me, like seriously there is nothing common in between us” Arun said

“I know but I have no other option its my father last wish so we did this… but u r free from my end u can go and get ur gf here… atleast m that much open minded” Sheela Said

“ Yaa I knw how much open minded you and that Riya are…” Arun said

Sheela slapped him hard and bleeding from his lips Sheela Said

“ Dare you said that and I will kill you ext time…. So better b careful” Sheela Said

Arun without saying any word leaves the room for his college as he is getting late and not in a position to argue anymore as he know Sheela will blow him.

In College

Arun try to avoid cycle lane as few college bullies are there who alwaz there to tease him for his soft nature…. But today is his bad day 4 bully comes in his way and again tried to bully him and he is trying his all best to avoid their conversation and changing road but o luck these guys are even trying to push him… Riya saw all this and trying to intervene by pushing 2 of the bullies and this simply don’t go well with the bullies and threw her up with slap.. she again stands up and kick the boy who slapped her and punched two other guys but the last boy catch her from behind and throw again towards sand all her dress got dirty and they all leave the place by giving warning to her and Arun that too be in limits or else things will be bad for both of them..This is a very regular practice for these bullies and they do it deliberately on almost every day and they don’t have any fear of this as one is a Trustee son another one is Local MLA son other two are friends chamchas of these too… so College management is all helpless against these 4 rascals- Ajay (Trustee son), Shabbir (MLA son), Raju and Suresh (Friend or chamcha.

Arun again tried to go to Principal for the same but same luck Principal completely deny helping him out on this and don’t wanna take any sort of issue with MLA or Trustee so even Riya is also very much angry and In no mood to support this nonsense things which is going on in college… Even mnay times she complain about this to her lover Sheela and being a courageous and dominant girl along with karate black belt n jitsu expert didn’t like this and tried to teach few lesions to Riya but as we all see that Riya moves were completely useless against those bullies and she was even beaten by them so easily so for future they need to do something on this so it should be avoided at any cost in future and yes Sheela has a perfect plan for this also.

The Plan to confront Bully

“So whats wrong with you why you are not able to tackle 4 college boys” Sheela Said

“ Wheres my fault In this… management is not doing anything due to political pressure..and m not tht much powerful to tackle those 4 idiots” Arun said

“That’s y m telling you to learn some moves of jitsu from me so that you can teach them a lesson n they will never mess with u again in future” Sheela Said

“I knw that’s nice idea but still Riya was unable to tackle them after learning those skills, then how can I?” Arun said

“ C that’s the difference when a man fights n a woman fights… B a man and fight with them n m assure you can beat the shit out of those guys” Sheela Said

“Hmmm if you are so confident on this then m ok with trying this” Arun said

They moved to the other room where Sheela is already making the required arrangement and a wrestling mat is already there.

Sheela is in her nightgown and pajama and Arun is in t shirt and pajama with both flexes their body sheela opens the nightgown and her cleavage was clearly visible giving a good view to Arun which he completely tried to avoid and concentrate on stretching himself even he is a inch shorter than her

"Now we're ready to get started." Sheela said.

Arun walked to the mats and put his fists up in a boxing stance.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, we need to take a bow first." She lined him up, "Just follow what I do. Oos." Sheela bowed to the front.

Arun bowed as well. "Oos."

"And face me."

Arun sat there straining forward and struggling to keep himself from falling backwards, whilst sheela casually flopped forward and placed her elbows on the ground in front of her. Here Arun caught sight of those beautiful breasts of her. he imagined to slide his hands under her bra whch was compleletely visible as her gown is open. Sheela looked up and caught him mid-fantasy. She knew exactly what I was doing.

"Dare you try that I would assure you will go to college with only 1 hand next day," Sheela warns him very casually.

"I m sorry but that thing is completely distracting me the other way a we were not such close in any day but seems like a sort of invitation" Arun said.

“Ohh, so you take it that way, very interesting so m allowing you to go ahead and fulfill your fantasy and then I will do my fantasy so be ready for that” she said with such a wide smile that this warning was more than enough for Arun to try anything silly so he comes out of his dream and back to the training session.

Sheela said. “Maybe there's something you can do that will surprise me. So, the rules are 'no contact to the head' and 'only light contact to the body.' All techniques are allowable providing that they can be performed without causing an injury; Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"So we pull our punches before they hit. Sure thing."

They bowed and prepared to fight. Sheela stance was very different from Arun, her back leg was some distance behind her front, and she had one open hand half-stretched out in from of her at head height whilst the other was low with the elbow at her hip. Arun had one leg a foot-length in front of the other with both the fists protecting his face. With only one hand defending her head, he was sure to tag her with a left-right combination.

Arun lunged at Sheela with fists flying. She dodged effortlessly to the side and brought her knuckles half an inch from his cheek. Arun understood the message and conceded the point, although he put it down to her taking the fight just a bit more seriously than him. Arun trying to upped his speed to match hers and launched a flurry of attacks, but here she once again dodged and countered. Now, Arun tried a third time, he was anticipating that she would evade to the side and planned to intercept her. His arm was at full stretch pointing towards her face, but falling short. He looked down and saw her foot planted in his gut. Stumbling backwards, he tried to regain his breath and try to pretend that it didn't hurt.

"Was that too hard?" sheela said.

"I'm okay," Arun said between shallow breaths.

"You made no attempt to block my kick."

"I didn't see it coming."

Sheela took a moment to analyze what he said. "You're fighting as if I'm a boxer and only looking for punches, but I might kick you, sweep you, or do all sorts of other things. Rather than keeping your line of sight at eye level, drop it to chest level and try to keep all my arms and legs in your peripheral vision."

So now he watched her chest. Her glorious chest. It was covered by a bra, but earlier he had been given a glimpse of the beauties underneath and my mind's eye could see them now. He was still in this meditation when the soles of his feet lost contact with the ground and, after spending a brief time floating, his arse made hard contact with the padded floor. What was that second thing she asked him to focus on? Watch all her arms and legs

She held out her hand to pull him onto his feet. "Let me show you. Give me a bear hug." She turned her back to him with her arms relaxed by her sides.

Arun wrapped his arms tightly around her, pinning her arms to her body. His forearms pushed into her breasts and his crotch pressed against her butt. She struggled a little, but here he thinks he was stronger than her, and there was no way she was going to break his grip. He spoke softly in her ear, "Is this too tight for you?"

"No," sheela said. "I was just waiting for you to get a good grip."

She leaned forward and shot her hips backwards, pounding his crotch with her rear. With his body stunned, his fingers lost their grip. She danced and managed to get her body to his side and her left leg behind his right. With a flick of her hips she sent him into the air and once again crashing to the ground.

"That was impressive, but I have no idea what just happened," Arun said with a shock.

"Well, now it's your turn to learn."

Again, she helped him to his feet. Her bra was out of place, one half breast was on display and again distracting Arun. She caught him again and gave a shake of the head in disapproval. She adjusted her clothing.

Sheela took him through the move she had just demonstrated. She hugged him from behind, sliding one of her hands under his shirt to rest on nipple and pressing her chest into his back. This was simulating an attack from an aggressor. He couldn't imagine a more comforting position to be in. Her moist breath warmed his neck when she spoke. "First, thrust your hips back into me." She guided him through each step, He didn't get any of them right the first time but then managed to perform the sequence. When finished they repeated from the start, and he tried to reduce the number of mistakes. But anyhow the mistakes are too much its annoying time to time to SHeela and her all interest seems lost in the session as Arun was complete waste and didn’t learning any of the steps and things going out of hand from her

"That’s It… stop now," Sheela said.

"What? Is it over so did I learn all this… m I a good student for this…. Great session it was" I said.

"Yes, you're doing great. But listen, this is not at all your cup of coffee so its better to drop this plan." Sheela Said

"But the way I'm doing it now, I think it would save me against any attacker." Arun Said

"No, it wouldn't. You just need more practice. Even a year practice will not solve your issue so we need to find another solution for this rather than waste time of us…. It will not be a good idea the way you are learning things." Sheela Said

So, here after this training she was so fed up that she was completely understand that fighting and all is not at all Arun cup of tea and she can only waste her tine in doing so even Riya hardly took half time to learn those steps but she was complete useless when it comes to fight with those bully’s

So now Sheela is planning a Plan B where there is no other better option than taking Admission in that college by any how to teach those rascals better ways to leave and to get rid tensions from her lover and Husband….

Now see in next episode what and how she will proceed further

Will B Right Back Soon ……….

Diljala

We are back with another amazing but small episode
Sheela is now looking after the steps by which she can fix those bullies by taking admission in Arun College.. SO without much planning she goes directly to Principal Sundar Pal and told him she wants admission here at any cost for which Principal was not at all agree as he knows her clear intension and he already knows a lot about her stories how she beats up people and hoe she bully’s bad boys. He completely disagree with her and gave her no chance to take more initiative on this. Even now she is ready to tackle all the things in a non violent way if other party didn’t start violence, that seems to be a nice idea for Principal even as without Violence he don’t have any other issue with this new Admission so here she agrees and told that there is a department of physical education where as of now there is no sports teacher available and as she Is a black belt and have tremendous record in different sports and martial arts then they can consider her for this position under staff quota though the stipend I hardly Rs 12000 for month.. but money didn’t bother here … so here Sundar pal offers her position of temporary sports teacher under staff quota so she can easily take admission here as sports teacher in midsession but with a very straight condition that she will not at all do any sort of violence till the time other side proceed which she completely agrees and there is something in her mind she knows some good ways apart from her martial arts skills that can help her in not only getting the revenge but also save her people from those bullies.
So finally the day has come when she finally joined the college as Temporary Sports cum Physical Education Teacher under staff quota and all sort of sports comes under her supervision as main teacher is unavailable in college and that position is still vacant and there it all starts.
This news spread like a fire and the bullies start reacting on this news and will make sure now they will try to make things more and more horrible for Arun…
“So, dude we heard that your wife joins college for adding more fun, isn’t it?” Ajay stopped Arun way near main gate and asked
“No, its not like that, she is here to reduce your fun and add discipline in you guys, so that you can treat your teacher with respect”
Hearing all this Ajay tried to kick Arun but it was stopped midway by Sheela and with the same force she throw it back and he lose his balance and fell on ground… It was an utter shame for him to be thrown away like this by that curvy girl.
“Hey Arun, Be calm now I am here so now onwards its my issue you and Ria (attending a class) need not to worry on this… Now let me tackle this in my own words… n this bully thing for you will be end” Sheela said
As Ajay comes into his sense he realizes that it could be Arun wife who was supposed to join college as Sports teacher but with her physical appearance she didn’t look like any babe above 20 years in her sports white t and white skirt or more over you can say a mini skirt and a sports band on her forhead and left wrist.
“Hey babe this is not the way to treat your student… hope Princi already told you not to do violence here” Ajay Said
“Yaa I know it very well baby… I am not attacking you if I would attack you that I can count atleast 2 of your bones will be broken by my attack… but its just a self defense and no law can deny self defense… so don’t be a cry baby” Sheela reverts
“Is It… no issue we will look into this later… tell us why are you here.. m sure you are not here just to save ur sissy hubby n tht big booby babe…. Or do u have any serious business here?”Ajay said
“Naah… its not like that I am a Sports teacher and m here to teach 4 of you a lesson of discipline in your favorite sports… in which ever you will finalize so that can challenge you guys on tht sports n will the shit out of you without any violence…. Hope u got me” Sheela reverts
“Not really Babe… let me consult with my 3 junkies and then we will just decide how we all can teach you sports in your own language and beat the shit out of you..” Ajay said
“Is It? Then why not call your monkeys so that we can settle this here itself so that I can proceed further as many things are pending from my end” Sheela laughed
“Sure, why not but there’s a issue here they were out for a ceremony and even I am also joining them later in evening… so why not we should plan a Basketball match between two of us and the winner will get what he wants” Ajay said
“This is really a nice one.. and I believe this will be a big relief for you that you don’t loose in front of your 3 monkey’s… m ok for it… tell me why you choose Basketball is this the one where you think you are Champ… Anyways I am a college topper of my season on that” Sheela said confidently
“Nah, its not Actually I am champ in each n every sports n no one can beat me in basky, volley n hockey but by seeing your booby basket is the first thing that comes in my mind so wanna show you what I can score with basky” Ajay tells with blushing
Though Sheela turned red for a while but as there are no viewers there except Arun she answered fearlessly “then be careful you pick the right baskyball otherwise everything is fare in self defense as I told you and I am a good football scorer too so kicking the balls is one of my favorite sport….”
Ajay feels this could be target towards his dick and turn anger and said “Sure babe, we will see that after the same who will kick and who will score lets wait for 2 pm and will meet you at Basketball court and the winner will take it all…”
Will B back for 2 pm Basketball challenge soon !!!
Till then Enjoy

Diljala

Basketball Court at 1:48 pm
Sheela was alone practicing at the Basketball court and gave instruction to Ajay and Ria not to come for this match as its going to be a challenge for her and she will give them a glimpse of surprising by wining this and breaking that bully in his own game.
“Hey, you are so early for the match… that’s too good so that I can settle it quickly” Sheela said by seeing Ajay coming towards Basketball court before time.
“Yup… you are right.. but babe listen I am here early so that I can finish you before time and get my rewards asap so that’s why m here” Ajay remarked quickly on Sheela comment to show his confidence
“Not to worry dude, this babe will show you your place just wait n watch… Come lets play” Sheela said and take a side at basketball court
Now amazing thing of this match is that none of them offer what they wanna do if they won or what would be there bet… so it seems very very interesting to see when any of them won what will be their reward or condition… so seems excited over the result
“So what the rule, u say” asked Sheela
"Simple n only rule, winner takes the ball out, first one to 15 takes it all," he offered.
Done she said.
Both of them are in centre of Basketball court and here begins the game
"I just know I'm going to beat the skirt off of you today." Ajay extended his arms, indicating for her to pass the ball to him. She did, and he shot a quick basket from the free-throw line.

"And what makes you think you're going to 'beat the skirt off of me'?" Sheela challenged.

"Oh, nothing," he replied, knowing that she was already so confident in her skills that he had to try and psyche her out.
"Easy?!" she said mockingly. "Easy?!" she repeated. "You'll be lucky if I don't beat the pants off of you!" she charged.

"Yeah, right," he scoffed. He could tell that she was starting to get shaken up. She hated being challenged by guys.

She was a little intrigued. She knew that he would be stronger driving to the basket, but she also knew that he couldn't shoot from the outside. All she had to do was stand in his way. Like most guys, he would be intimated by a pretty girl, and wouldn't force her out of the way. She would have the advantage. "Okay," she said, "you're on."

Sheela accepted the ball, and looked over her shoulder at him, as she took her place at the top of the key. Did I just hear what I thought I heard? This guy's too stupid to come up with an intelligent response. She shook her head, and checked the ball.

Ajay checked the ball back, and took up a defensive position between Sheela and the basket. Sheela started dribbling the ball. With her back turned to Ajay, she easily pushed him backwards as he shied away from making physical contact with her ass. This is going to be easy she thought to herself.

"You think you're going to drive me backwards?" he taunted playfully. "You think you can drive to the basket?" But still, he was already unwittingly letting her have her way. He just couldn't bring himself to be physical with her as of now. After pushing him backwards a little more, Sheela faked left and moved right, executing a perfect lay up as the ball rolled off of her fingertips and dropped into the basket.

"Okay, your ball," he said, checking the ball back to Sheela as she took her position outside the key, then quickly snapped her wrist, sending a quick three-point shot into the net.

"That's five," she gloated, holding out her hand, with all five fingers raised.

"Okay, five," he huffed. "Winner still takes it out?"

"Yeah," Sheela laughed, "but you're not gonna win, and you're definitely not taking anything out!".

After Ajay checked her ball again, she was quickly disarmed. What am I doing? she reprimanded herself. I gotta keep my mind on the game. But even then, she found herself distracted by his strong chest and back, and soon discovered that he just as easily pushed her backwards for a lay up, as she had done to him.

"That's two for me," Ajay said, checking the ball. But before Sheela could answer, Ajay stopped and popped an easy basket from the free throw line. He grinned at her.

Sheela sneered back at him.

"You might be able to shoot," he said laughing "but you gotta work on your defense."

"Maybe," she said, feigning a large sigh, and checking the ball back to him, "but you've just used your only two offensive moves, and I know you ain't got nothing else to show me," she chided, as she deftly separated him from the ball. She took the ball out to the back court, and then drove to the basket for another easy lay up.

Ajay's mind was focused not on the ball, but on her heavenly breasts, bouncing and straining against the girlish fabric of her bra. He kept staring, in hopes that one of her tender orbs would break free of its delicate confines.

"This is going to be easier than I thought," she reproached.

"Not as good as what I'm going to get," he responded, breaking out of his trance and into action, as he stole the ball in the back field and swished a turn-around jumper from three-point range. "Seven up," he said with a twinkle in his eye. "Half-way home".

Ajay reclaimed the ball and tried to repeat his prior performance. It bounced off of the backboard and Sheela recovered the rebound in the struggle for the ball.

"Nice brick," she said, taking the ball out.

She spun around and tried to locate the ball, but it was too late. Ajay blew past her and took the easy lay up. It was an awkward throw, and it nearly rolled off the back of the rim. But it went in.

Fuck! she thought. But she couldn't show weakness; physical or mental.
"Game on?" she asked, checking him the ball directed at the bulge in his crotch.

The ball hit him harmlessly on the side of his raised leg, and bounced inertly to the ground. Sheela said "What's the matter?" she asked coyly.

"Nothing," he said defensively. "You can take it out. I don't want to take advantage of a girl," he said, resorting in desperation to childish mockery.

"First," she said, pausing as she bent over to pick up the ball, making sure not to bend at the knees, so that her ass and long legs were fully on display, "I'm not taking anything out, and second, it sure looks to me like you want to take advantage of me at the moment!"

"Very funny," he said, "just take the ball out."

"Okay, if you insist," she replied, putting up another three-point shot. "10 to 9, my favor," she purred.

Ajay was instantly embarrassed by that 3 point shot of Sheela which makes her in the lead.

"Good to see you like a loser and see what a girlie can do to bully like you," she said, catching the ball in her hands, and walking over in front of him. She put the ball on the ground, behind her ass, as she squatted down, sitting on top of it.

What she didn't know, was that she was putting herself far more on display here. As she sat there on the basketball, with her legs partially spread to support her head, the leg openings of her oversized baggy shorts had fallen open, and Ajay could just see inside, all the way down to her crotch. He could just make out the dark folds of her labia.

Ajay wanted to steal her thunder, and knew he had to time it just right.

Ajay smiled, he said nonchalantly, "Yours pussy isn't too bad. I like a neatly shaved pussy. Tell me, when you shave yourself down there, do you use a straight-edge razor or do you use an electric one and give yourself a cheap thrill?"

“What the fuck?” Sheela said and was immediately taken aback. How did he know I shave? She raised her head from off her hands, and looked down between her legs. She saw instantly what had happened, and slapped her hands down between her thighs, covering herself up with her shorts. She pressed her knees together, embarrassed when she saw how exposed she had left herself.

Ajay laughed at her reaction, and then asked leadingly, "You ready for some ball?"

Sheela stood up and chucked the ball at Ajay. He passed it back to her, laughing, "I only ask 'cuz of the way you were sitting there. It kinda looked like you were ready for some serious action."

But his levity was short-lived. Ajay passed the ball back to her and Sheela immediately started to drive to the basket. But Ajay planted his feet, and stood in her way. Sheela turned her back to him, protecting the basketball. Then, at the same moment, Ajay stepped forward and Sheela moved backward, both trying to occupy the same place in the middle of the court.

But Sheela had the advantage here. Ajay's feet were planted wrong, and because he was leaning so far forward, he was off-balance, and easy to move off of the ball. She twisted their molded bodies to the side, pushing him in one direction and the ball in another. She reached out, knocked the ball away in mid-dribble, and regained possession and scores another 2 points to the basket.
The tenor of her voice instantly changed. "12 to 9, big boy, check the ball."

"Very funny," he said, visibly upset at the little joke she had played on him. "Let's see how you like this," he said, lunging forward for the ball, picking it up, and then shooting a three-point shot from the top the key. "Twelve-all. Gimmee," he said, holding his palm upwards and wiggling his fingers as though he were impatiently waiting for change at the corner market.

"Hey, no fair!" she objected, rising to her feet. "It wasn't your turn!"

"What can I say," he said, shrugging his shoulders, "It was your ball. But you put it on the court. Free ball. Now, it's my ball."

“That’s a complete piece of cheat… but wait deciding shot is still pending and we will c baby who is d Best here” she said.
Again they came for one final shot… facing each other but this time Ajay trying to be too quick to take the ball forward but when he reached the side of court he clearly misses the ball and try to find it but before he could react he saw it was oversmart n quickie Sheela who has ball in her hand and going for the final shoot and gave a funny look to him before he could try to go back its don’t.. she shoot the final deciding shot in basket… n there it is the clear winner with us husty busty wife of Arun who was very good in her first challenge against 1st bully Ajay… n now its her time to go for reward part… lets c whats in her mind…. Finally an amazing games comes to an end but this is just the beginning as 3 bullies are still yet to come and we will see what next part would b

Till then give your valuable comments you like the story or not