• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy My Secret Sex Life with Kriti Sanon

Is this story good?

• Total voters

ActressLover

UPDATE 1.

Hi, all my name is Rakesh, I live with my family in a small town in Uttar Pradesh. I am an average looking guy with a height around 5'8'' and weight around 65. My age at present is 21. So, you can see I am just average. But the story which I am going to tell you is not ordinary. Yes, you have read it right this is the story how an ordinary guy is able to fuck the top-notch actress of Bollywood Kriti Sanon.

Without delaying it, any further let's get straight to the story.

Our small town in which I have spent my whole childhood, and it seems like my entire youth will also be spent in here is very beautiful with so many natural sceneries. My father was a factory worker, so our family economic condition is not very good. Since school days I am a brilliant student and always comes in the top 10 of my class. Due to this god gifted mind, I was able to get a full scholarship for college. Life was going well until that black day which changed everything. My father, who worked in a local factory, met with an accident and died this was a major blow for all of us. As he was the only bread maker for the family. When I heard the news about his death, I was shocked, I immediately caught the train for my town. When I reached my town, I quickly went to my home and saw my mother and small sister crying. I consoled them and did the rituals as per Hindu traditions. After 10 days of father death, I was met with a choice whether to stay here and work or went to college and study. As the family economic condition is not right, I decided to stay and work. Since I was 12th passed out, and my town is a natural treasure. I got a job of a tourist guide in a local tourist center. Life was hard, the salary was barely enough to meet the family requirements, but somehow I was managing. In this way, 1 year has passed, then the moment came, which completely transformed my life.

I was the month of November, the weather is cold and sunny, my boss has summoned me in his office.

BOSS:
Hey, Rakesh I am delighted with your work, and that's why I am assigning to you at a crucial task

ME:
Thank you, sir, what can I do for you

BOSS:
Do you Kriti Sanon?

That's an idiotic question who the fuck don't know the seductress of Bollywood in India.

ME(IMMEDIATELY):
Of course sir. I knew her very well.

BOSS:
OK so the thing is she along with her crew members are coming tomorrow to shoot some scenes of her upcoming film in our beautiful town, so I am assigning you to take care the crew needs and make sure they don't have any issue while they are here. Got it!

For some time, I am not able to register what I have just heard. Kriti Sanon is coming to our town. WOW!. The bit when I regained my composure, I replied.

ME:
OK, sir, I will make sure they don't have any difficulties in their stay here.

With this statement, I exited the boss cabin, still in little confusion whether I heard it right or not. To be very honest, I have a massive crush on Kriti Sanon since school days, and to meet her in person is a dream comes true for me. I completed my whole day work in excitement some of my fellow workers asked me the reason of my happiness but boss has strictly instructed not to reveal that Kriti Sanon is coming to our home town else the entire town will go mad so I said it's nothing.

When I reached home in the evening, my mother and little sister also asked why am I so happy today, for a second I thought I should tell them but then decided otherwise, you know a spark can blow up the whole forest. With the excitement to meet my crush tomorrow, I lay on my bed and tried to sleep. But who the hell can get sleep when he/she is that much excited.

ActressLover

UPDATE 2

I got up around 6 in the morning with a heavy head bcoz I barely got any sleep. Initially, I thought about going back to sleep, but the excitement to meet the Kriti is so overwhelming that I immediately discarded the idea. After that, I went to the bathroom and did my usual morning routine.

EXT.OUTSIDE BOSS OFFICE- MORNING- 7:30 AM

I looked around the office and found only 2-3 sweepers working, I was very early than usual, but what should I do I was not able to stay at home; when such a big day was in front of me. Nevertheless, the boss came around 9 am and immediately summoned me in his office.

BOSS:
Hey, Rakesh how are you doing today?

ME:
Fine sir, how are you?

BOSS:
I'm also fine, see our guests will be here around 12 pm so make sure everything is ready

ME:
Everything is in order sir; you don't have to worry about anything

BOSS:
That's good I am highly impressed with your determination towards work... and the important thing as soon as they are here you should take them in our hill cottage bcoz that's the spot they choose for shooting...got it

ME:
Got it sir anything else

BOSS:
Yea, since the shooting can take around 7 days you have to stay with them at the cottage...is it a problem for you?

ME:
Not at all sir, I have already informed about this to my family

BOSS:
Good

Then boss keeps on repeating the instructions, again and again, I think he was quite nervous about this whole thing as such an event is first time happening in his life, so do this small town's life. Nevertheless, we all patiently waited for our guests, and at noon our guests have finally arrived, and to be truly honest I can hear my heartbeat when their car pulled up in front of the office.

Then the car door open and literally I forgot to breathe for 5 sec, as in front of me the tall seductress was standing in her flesh, she was looking like a goddess in her yellow sunflower dress and her wide smile was enough to to raise your heartbeat to around 140, I was standing and registering the whole situation when my boss called me.

BOSS:
Rakesh come here

I went to the boss

ME:
Yes, sir, you asked for me?

BOSS:
Yes, meet miss Kriti and her crew members

I was standing just a few inches apart from Kriti, and trust me she was tall quite tall actually as tall as me if I'm not wrong, she was looking like a fresh flower and her broad smile was adding elegance to her persona. I was completely taken aback by all these thoughts, when I heard a very sweet voice, the sweetness of this voice can easily surpass cuckoo's voice by a large margin, initially I was not able to figure out from where the sound was coming, but when I regained my composure, it was coming from Kriti itself.

KRITI:
Hey, are you all right, I'm talking to you

ME:
Ye..ye..yess I'm comple...completely fine

Kriti laughed loudly to my stutter, and trust me at that moment, my face was red from embarrassment.

ME(IN MIND):
Fuck you, idiot, you have ruined everything now she may think you a pervert.

Maybe, Kriti has felt my uneasiness because She immediately stopped laughing.

KRITI:
Sorry sorry...you know, you look kinda cute when you stutter, so I was not able to control my laugh...OK let's start fresh, Hi, I'm Kriti Sanon

She extended her hands for a handshake. I immediately extended my hand this time with manners.

ME:
Hi, I'm Rakesh

KRITI:
Nice to meet you Rakesh, how are you doing today

ME:
Absolutely fine, how are you? Is your journey comfortable?

KRITI:
I'm also great and the journey was not very comfortable, but after seeing this beautiful town, all my tiredness vanished.

ME:
That's great to hear

We ( Me and Kriti) were talking then my boss intrusion discontinued our conversation. He again repeated all the instructions that he was repeating since morning, and finally, we (me and Kriti crew) hit the road to hill cottage.

EXT.SOMEWHERE ON ROAD- AFTERNOON

I was sitting on the front seat of Kriti's car and guiding her about the tourist destinations and showing her our town's natural wonders. She was excited to see all these things.

Now I introduce to you all about the Kriti's crew.

Kriti Sanon- herself

Makeup artist- Arti

Crew guard- Jackie

Photographer- Javed

Director- Aslam

Me, Kriti, Javed and Arti were in one car, Jackie and Aslam were in another car which was behind us. So, the whole journey to the cottage was smoothly covered.

EXT. OUTSIDE HILL COTTAGE- AFTERNOON

This is only my second time in this cottage, as this cottage is not frequently used for tourism purpose. The cottage is on the top a mountain, and you can see from it in all the directions, the view from the cottage is literally breathtaking with snow-covered mountains on one side and deep green valley on the other. Behind the cottage, there is deep forest and in front of the cottage is the road through which we reached here. So, this property is isolated from the neighbouring town, and I think that's why the crew selected this location for privacy purpose. They all were wandering in the property and discussing the scenes that need to be shoot except Jackie who was just firm standing and analyzing the whole area with a spectical look.

INT.DRAWING ROOM - COTTAGE

They were all sitting on the couch, and I was preparing coffee for them since the sun was just about to set and being a hilly reason the temperature drops drastically. After serving the coffee to them, I exited the cottage so they could discuss the plans without any intrusion. Since it's cold outside I took a small blanket with me. I was standing and watching clear sky that was twinkling with stars when someone came and stood beside me since it's dark outside I was not able to see the face but could detect a human figure as tall as me. Then a voice came, and to my surprise it was Kriti.

KRITI:
It's cold outside, isn't it?

It took me a second to regain my composure as I was not ready to believe that Kriti can come out and stand beside me when I did so I replied.
ME:

Yea, it's a hilly reason, so the temperature is quite low.

KRITI:
Yea, that's right. Aren't they beautiful?

ME:
What?

KRITI:
Stars

ME:
Yea, they are, but what's so beautiful about them, they are just stars

KRITI:
You know it's scarce to see such a clear sky and twinkling stars in the crowded city like Mumbai, so it's somewhat a big deal for me.

ME:
Oh I'm sorry I didn't know that

KRITI:
Don't be sorry; It's not your fault that I can't see clear sky
(In a kidding tone)

ME:
Okay

I noticed Kriti was shivering a little because of cold; I immediately give her my blanket.

KRITI:
No no please it's for you I can't take this

ME:
Mam, please take it otherwise you will get cold, and don't worry about me I'm habitual of such weather

KRITI:
Oh thank you. You are such a sweetheart

With her compliment, I blushed, who wouldn't if his/her crush gives praise. But before I again did something stupid, I regained my composure.

KRITI:
So Rakesh tell me about yourself

ME:
About me?

KRITI:
Who else is Rakesh here...hihihi

To be very honest I literally got mesmerized by her laugh.

ME:
Mam, there is nothing exciting about me that you want to know

KRITI:
There is always something exciting about anyone so start quickly

After her demand, I decided to tell her general things about me.

ME:
Mam, I work in the **** tourist company for the last one year and meet new peoples almost daily

KRITI:
Wow you have such a fantastic job, you know I also like to meet new peoples, but due to my hectic schedule, such privilege doesn't often come.

ME:
Oh I see Mam

KRITI:
You look quite young and to be honest a literate man why don't you work somewhere else like in a corporate or so.

ME:
Yea, mam I'm only 21 and to be honest mam I didn't choose this job you can say this job chooses me.

KRITI:
You do you mean by this job chooses you?

ME:
Leave it, mam, It's a sad story, and I don't want to make you feel sad by telling my story.

KRITI:
Please tell me I insist

She placed her hand on my hand and pressed a little in a convincing action. So, I decided to tell her my story as soon as I was going to narrate the bodyguard Jackie came there.

JACKIE:
Hey, Kriti it's not safe to be outside in such a dark place. So, please come inside.

KRITI:
I will be inside in 10 minutes Jackie, don't worry Rakesh is with me, so I'm not alone

The tall guy looked towards me. I can't see his face but able to feel his glares in the dark.

JACKIE:
Kriti it's my duty to keep you safe, so please I insist come inside
(in a commanding voice)

KRITI:
You know, you are such a pain in my ass sometimes

With that, Kriti went inside with Jackie totally pissed about the situation. I kept standing there for some time and thought about my life before my father died, and how that drastic incident changed my life. These thoughts have brought little tears in my eyes; I immediately wiped them and went inside the cottage.

GGG

Good story bro keep it up

I don't know what's wrong with people on English forum no one commented, c'mon guys show some appreciation for new writers

Well done bro waiting for next

Niks96

A professional writer is amateur who didn't quit

Siraj Patel

The name is enough
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
imageedit_1_6191540282.png

Hi dear,

As you are aware, we are organizing our first Ultimate Story Contest. We will be pleased to see your story at the contest, it's a platform for everyone to express their thoughts.

You can check the details about the contest and post your stories here: ★☆★ Xforum | Ultimate Story Contest 2019 ~ Entry Thread ★☆★

In case you need any help or you have any queries, feel free to pm me or any Staff Member.

:thanks:
As your Friend,
Regards - Siraj Patel

Kriti sanon lover

UPDATE 2

I got up around 6 in the morning with a heavy head bcoz I barely got any sleep. Initially, I thought about going back to sleep, but the excitement to meet the Kriti is so overwhelming that I immediately discarded the idea. After that, I went to the bathroom and did my usual morning routine.

EXT.OUTSIDE BOSS OFFICE- MORNING- 7:30 AM

I looked around the office and found only 2-3 sweepers working, I was very early than usual, but what should I do I was not able to stay at home; when such a big day was in front of me. Nevertheless, the boss came around 9 am and immediately summoned me in his office.

BOSS:
Hey, Rakesh how are you doing today?

ME:
Fine sir, how are you?

BOSS:
I'm also fine, see our guests will be here around 12 pm so make sure everything is ready

ME:
Everything is in order sir; you don't have to worry about anything

BOSS:
That's good I am highly impressed with your determination towards work... and the important thing as soon as they are here you should take them in our hill cottage bcoz that's the spot they choose for shooting...got it

ME:
Got it sir anything else

BOSS:
Yea, since the shooting can take around 7 days you have to stay with them at the cottage...is it a problem for you?

ME:
Not at all sir, I have already informed about this to my family

BOSS:
Good

Then boss keeps on repeating the instructions, again and again, I think he was quite nervous about this whole thing as such an event is first time happening in his life, so do this small town's life. Nevertheless, we all patiently waited for our guests, and at noon our guests have finally arrived, and to be truly honest I can hear my heartbeat when their car pulled up in front of the office.

Then the car door open and literally I forgot to breathe for 5 sec, as in front of me the tall seductress was standing in her flesh, she was looking like a goddess in her yellow sunflower dress and her wide smile was enough to to raise your heartbeat to around 140, I was standing and registering the whole situation when my boss called me.

BOSS:
Rakesh come here

I went to the boss

ME:
Yes, sir, you asked for me?

BOSS:
Yes, meet miss Kriti and her crew members

I was standing just a few inches apart from Kriti, and trust me she was tall quite tall actually as tall as me if I'm not wrong, she was looking like a fresh flower and her broad smile was adding elegance to her persona. I was completely taken aback by all these thoughts, when I heard a very sweet voice, the sweetness of this voice can easily surpass cuckoo's voice by a large margin, initially I was not able to figure out from where the sound was coming, but when I regained my composure, it was coming from Kriti itself.

KRITI:
Hey, are you all right, I'm talking to you

ME:
Ye..ye..yess I'm comple...completely fine

Kriti laughed loudly to my stutter, and trust me at that moment, my face was red from embarrassment.

ME(IN MIND):
Fuck you, idiot, you have ruined everything now she may think you a pervert.

Maybe, Kriti has felt my uneasiness because She immediately stopped laughing.

KRITI:
Sorry sorry...you know, you look kinda cute when you stutter, so I was not able to control my laugh...OK let's start fresh, Hi, I'm Kriti Sanon

She extended her hands for a handshake. I immediately extended my hand this time with manners.

ME:
Hi, I'm Rakesh

KRITI:
Nice to meet you Rakesh, how are you doing today

ME:
Absolutely fine, how are you? Is your journey comfortable?

KRITI:
I'm also great and the journey was not very comfortable, but after seeing this beautiful town, all my tiredness vanished.

ME:
That's great to hear

We ( Me and Kriti) were talking then my boss intrusion discontinued our conversation. He again repeated all the instructions that he was repeating since morning, and finally, we (me and Kriti crew) hit the road to hill cottage.

EXT.SOMEWHERE ON ROAD- AFTERNOON

I was sitting on the front seat of Kriti's car and guiding her about the tourist destinations and showing her our town's natural wonders. She was excited to see all these things.

Now I introduce to you all about the Kriti's crew.

Kriti Sanon- herself

Makeup artist- Arti

Crew guard- Jackie

Photographer- Javed

Director- Aslam

Me, Kriti, Javed and Arti were in one car, Jackie and Aslam were in another car which was behind us. So, the whole journey to the cottage was smoothly covered.

EXT. OUTSIDE HILL COTTAGE- AFTERNOON

This is only my second time in this cottage, as this cottage is not frequently used for tourism purpose. The cottage is on the top a mountain, and you can see from it in all the directions, the view from the cottage is literally breathtaking with snow-covered mountains on one side and deep green valley on the other. Behind the cottage, there is deep forest and in front of the cottage is the road through which we reached here. So, this property is isolated from the neighbouring town, and I think that's why the crew selected this location for privacy purpose. They all were wandering in the property and discussing the scenes that need to be shoot except Jackie who was just firm standing and analyzing the whole area with a spectical look.

INT.DRAWING ROOM - COTTAGE

They were all sitting on the couch, and I was preparing coffee for them since the sun was just about to set and being a hilly reason the temperature drops drastically. After serving the coffee to them, I exited the cottage so they could discuss the plans without any intrusion. Since it's cold outside I took a small blanket with me. I was standing and watching clear sky that was twinkling with stars when someone came and stood beside me since it's dark outside I was not able to see the face but could detect a human figure as tall as me. Then a voice came, and to my surprise it was Kriti.

KRITI:
It's cold outside, isn't it?

It took me a second to regain my composure as I was not ready to believe that Kriti can come out and stand beside me when I did so I replied.
ME:

Yea, it's a hilly reason, so the temperature is quite low.

KRITI:
Yea, that's right. Aren't they beautiful?

ME:
What?

KRITI:
Stars

ME:
Yea, they are, but what's so beautiful about them, they are just stars

KRITI:
You know it's scarce to see such a clear sky and twinkling stars in the crowded city like Mumbai, so it's somewhat a big deal for me.

ME:
Oh I'm sorry I didn't know that

KRITI:
Don't be sorry; It's not your fault that I can't see clear sky
(In a kidding tone)

ME:
Okay

I noticed Kriti was shivering a little because of cold; I immediately give her my blanket.

KRITI:
No no please it's for you I can't take this

ME:
Mam, please take it otherwise you will get cold, and don't worry about me I'm habitual of such weather

KRITI:
Oh thank you. You are such a sweetheart

With her compliment, I blushed, who wouldn't if his/her crush gives praise. But before I again did something stupid, I regained my composure.

KRITI:
So Rakesh tell me about yourself

ME:
About me?

KRITI:
Who else is Rakesh here...hihihi

To be very honest I literally got mesmerized by her laugh.

ME:
Mam, there is nothing exciting about me that you want to know

KRITI:
There is always something exciting about anyone so start quickly

After her demand, I decided to tell her general things about me.

ME:
Mam, I work in the **** tourist company for the last one year and meet new peoples almost daily

KRITI:
Wow you have such a fantastic job, you know I also like to meet new peoples, but due to my hectic schedule, such privilege doesn't often come.

ME:
Oh I see Mam

KRITI:
You look quite young and to be honest a literate man why don't you work somewhere else like in a corporate or so.

ME:
Yea, mam I'm only 21 and to be honest mam I didn't choose this job you can say this job chooses me.

KRITI:
You do you mean by this job chooses you?

ME:
Leave it, mam, It's a sad story, and I don't want to make you feel sad by telling my story.

KRITI:
Please tell me I insist

She placed her hand on my hand and pressed a little in a convincing action. So, I decided to tell her my story as soon as I was going to narrate the bodyguard Jackie came there.

JACKIE:
Hey, Kriti it's not safe to be outside in such a dark place. So, please come inside.

KRITI:
I will be inside in 10 minutes Jackie, don't worry Rakesh is with me, so I'm not alone

The tall guy looked towards me. I can't see his face but able to feel his glares in the dark.

JACKIE:
Kriti it's my duty to keep you safe, so please I insist come inside
(in a commanding voice)

KRITI:
You know, you are such a pain in my ass sometimes

With that, Kriti went inside with Jackie totally pissed about the situation. I kept standing there for some time and thought about my life before my father died, and how that drastic incident changed my life. These thoughts have brought little tears in my eyes; I immediately wiped them and went inside the cottage.