• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Serious My husband wants to share me with his friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUBHSUBH

ye sab apke choice per depend karta hai...koi jabardasti to nahi hai na...if u like it..jst go ahead...otherwise. tel ur hubby directly..dat u r not interested...

Reactions: Pallavi_housewife

Vicky rockstar

Pallavi Ji.. My suggestions is diffrent... Yadi aake ke husband aap ko unke friends ke saath share karna chahte hai to aap unko clear mana ker dijiye... Aisa isliye ki yadi friends sena kisi choti baat per bhi ladai ho gai to wo aap logo ko blackmail karega...
Yadi aapke husband aur aap dono chate ho ki aap kisi aur ke saath sex enjoy karo to best ye rahega ki aap kisi family members ko hi is khel me shamil karo.... Like aap apne pati ke jiyaji ke saath ya phir Aapki real sister ke pati ke saath bhi enjoy kee sakte ho.. Isme blackmailing ka khatra nahi rahta h

Pallavi_housewife

Pallavi Ji.. My suggestions is diffrent... Yadi aake ke husband aap ko unke friends ke saath share karna chahte hai to aap unko clear mana ker dijiye... Aisa isliye ki yadi friends sena kisi choti baat per bhi ladai ho gai to wo aap logo ko blackmail karega...
Yadi aapke husband aur aap dono chate ho ki aap kisi aur ke saath sex enjoy karo to best ye rahega ki aap kisi family members ko hi is khel me shamil karo.... Like aap apne pati ke jiyaji ke saath ya phir Aapki real sister ke pati ke saath bhi enjoy kee sakte ho.. Isme blackmailing ka khatra nahi rahta h
waqt bad apka msg dekha

Reactions: kamdev99008

Vishal D

Pallavi, sex is a beautiful experience. Do not hesitate, if your hubby wants to share yo, go ahead and enjoy different men while you can. Best thing about sex outside marriage is you can live your fantasies, enjoy the euphoria of being a naughty or bad girl and shed all inhibitions while experimenting with different things and deeds. Like BDSM, mistress-slave, rimming...just about anything that does not work with husband. You can indulge in open dirty talk, share your fantasies with your bed mate, share dirty little secrets and feelings without any inhibitions...after all you are not going to live with the guy. Believe me, most guys will happily betray their secrets and dirty thoughts when they sleep with a woman with whom hey are not in relationship of any kind. You can use raw language to describe your needs or make him do things.

Go for it. Heighten your sex life and explore things you have not experienced.

But then, you decide the rules fully. Whom you agree to sleep with, what he must do, where to meet him, no smartphones or cameras in the room...etc.
You will select whom you like...that is a rule and the best part.

Pallavi_housewife

Pallavi, sex is a beautiful experience. Do not hesitate, if your hubby wants to share yo, go ahead and enjoy different men while you can. Best thing about sex outside marriage is you can live your fantasies, enjoy the euphoria of being a naughty or bad girl and shed all inhibitions while experimenting with different things and deeds. Like BDSM, mistress-slave, rimming...just about anything that does not work with husband. You can indulge in open dirty talk, share your fantasies with your bed mate, share dirty little secrets and feelings without any inhibitions...after all you are not going to live with the guy. Believe me, most guys will happily betray their secrets and dirty thoughts when they sleep with a woman with whom hey are not in relationship of any kind. You can use raw language to describe your needs or make him do things.

Go for it. Heighten your sex life and explore things you have not experienced.

But then, you decide the rules fully. Whom you agree to sleep with, what he must do, where to meet him, no smartphones or cameras in the room...etc.
You will select whom you like...that is a rule and the best part.
YOU ARE SAYING RYT DEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.