• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Serious My husband wants to share me with his friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pallavi_housewife

PicsArt_11-24-12.22.37.jpg

my used bra

sameer shah

You look Hot n sexy too......

Ab husbnd kisliye share kar raha hai ...ye Cuckold fantasy hai ya wo tumko Promotion k liye share kar raha hai ya Swapping k liye ...us se khul k baat karo ki ok shayad mein maan jaaungi lekin mujhe thoda time do aur real reason bataao kyun share kar rahe ho.

Use bataao ki known k sath karne se blackmailing ka khatra rahega aur kabhi bhi us insaan ki tumhare husband se ladaayi hogi to wo tumhaari ye sex wali baat se publicaly humiliate karega tumko aur tumhare husband ko so better if he want to live any of his fantasy then try with Bulls or try to find reliable online friend jo sirf Chudayi kare tumhaari aur tumhaare pati ki fantasy poori ho jaaye agar tumhe pasand ho to
Pallavi ji, bilkul sahi baat boli hai CG ne .... risk bahut hai agar apne circle me karoge ... sirf fantasy pura karna hai to online kisi ke sath kariye...

appke thread dekh kar to lagta hai ki aapke pati cuckold hain, kyunki woh aapko saree niche pehanne ko bolte hain apne friends ke samne.. shayad unko usse hit milta hoga....

aap aur baat kariye, koshish kariye janne ki unke mann me kya hai...

fir decide kariye.... kyun ki final decision to aapka hi hona chahiye... and he will surely respect ur decision...

Last edited:

Natureboy09

Ur lukcy to have husband like that pallavi not any husband give opportunity like this..use this enjoy ur life make it memorable...all the best and entertainment us also

• Love
Reactions: Basanta Kumar

mastkalan502

sexy chubby figure....get ur all holes drilled in doggy style....

Reactions: Pallavi_housewife

Kaughty Thor

bahut hi khatarnak fantasy kahi apne ji
Those Wifes are truly blessed whose husband are cuckold and have a fantasy to share there wife with other men. Your Husband loves you no doubt in that and he want you to enjoy and get served by different dicks for your enjoyment. I've had sex with a couple and belive me or not I've never experienced anything like that. The husband was cool the Wife was super hot we talked like family and fucked like beast. Everyone was satisfied.

Pallavi_housewife

Those Wifes are truly blessed whose husband are cuckold and have a fantasy to share there wife with other men. Your Husband loves you no doubt in that and he want you to enjoy and get served by different dicks for your enjoyment. I've had sex with a couple and belive me or not I've never experienced anything like that. The husband was cool the Wife was super hot we talked like family and fucked like beast. Everyone was satisfied.
THANX FOR SAYING THIS DEAR

Reactions: Kaughty Thor
Status
Not open for further replies.