• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery My husband, sweet husband - Adventures of a caring wife

Dgraj

I was ready. I opened the knot of my lehnga and let it fall. Now I was only in my panty. Suresh was watching me intently. I slowly lied down on bed and motioned with my finger for Suresh to come near me. He climbed on bed and sat near my legs (as if that's where he thought he should be when I called him near me). He was fully naked while I was in my panty.

"Husband, remove my panty", I said

With shaking hands he started removing it. When he reached my knees, I lifted my knees and then my toes to help him remove it fully. He carefully folded it and placed it on the side of bed. Turning towards me, his eyes became fixed on my pussy. I folded and spread my legs. However he didn't make a move. Then I recalled what he said about being unaware of these things.

"My dear husband, let's do it.", saying that I motioned him towards me and pulled him above me so that his face was near my face and his waist was between my legs. I grabbed his penis and placed it at the entrance of my pussy. With that, I let everything go, lied down completely, and closed my eyes.

"Push husband, push"

Push he did. His penis entered a little inside me. I held my breath in anticipation.

He applied more pressure but it wasn't entering anymore.
"Push harder" I said breathlessly

"Are you sure? It may hurt.", he worriedly asked

"Yesss...", I said in a trailing voice

He applied all his strength and in one stroke entered fully inside me. My mouth opened. I was filled with pain. He kept his penis inside me for some time. Pain soon started to fade and turn into pleasure. I instructed him further.

"Now keep pushing and pulling your penis out"

So he did. We were in unison. His each stroke was sending waves of pleasure in my body. The rhythm of his motion synced with the rhythm of pleasure I was feeling. I don't know how long we went like that, I lost track of time. I was just immersed in the heavenly pleasure I was feeling. With one final stroke he filled my pussy with cum and collapsed on me.

The final stroke brought everything to a conclusion. I was... fulfilled.

He was asleep. I gently started stroking his hair over my bosom. I was feeling full of love for him. He had fulfilled me and now I was his. Good or bad I was going to be with him.

With these feelings, I too fell asleep.
Cuntinue bro

GiveMeExtra

Do Continue...

Want to see how caring Hubby really is...Hopefully Cucky level.