• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica My horny servants (Copied)

hornydude2k

Hello everybody,My name is Sneha (Name Changed). I live in Gujarat. I am 18 years old studying in first year of college. I would like to share my first sex encounter which I enjoyed it very much at the age of 18 by two servants. I was in 14th standard at that time. We are five people including one brother and a sister of mine. I am a very beautiful girl with a figure of 32-28-30. Many boys in my college are attracted towards me but due to conservative nature I was afraid to talk to any boys as my brother and sister were studying in the same college of mine and was afraid that they will tell me talking to a boy to parents and they will scold me.It was during diwali vacation and my uncle staying in US was returning for couple of weeks so I was given the task to clean his house before he arrives. We had a servant called Sohan who used to do our household chores. My mom had asked Sohan also to help us clean our uncle’s house. It was Saturday and Sohan told my mom that he will be free tomorrow to do the cleaning of our other house. But unfortunately my mom’s father became very serious on Saturday evening and my parents along with my brother and sister went away to our village. But my mom told that next day that house should be cleaned when they return after one week as though it was diwali time so they will spend the time in the village. I said ok and said them good bye. Next day Sohan came in the morning at his usual time 9.00AM and started our house’s chores. While he was working I saw bulge in his pants as he was looking at my cleavage which was clearly visible through my blouse. But I didn’t knew that a mere glimpse of my cleavage would make him so horny that he will fuck me today. I always wear sari and Punjabi dresses at home. After he finished his work at our house. We both went together to my uncle’s house for cleaning. He said memsahib mein abhi ata hun bidi phook ke tab tak aap ghar khol ke rakho. I said ok but told him to come as soon as he can and he nodded in reply. After 10mins he came back with a sturdy looking guy who was of 26 years of age and was well built his name was mohan (Sohan’s cousin). I asked him who is he? He said that he was his cousin and will help us to finish our job quickly. I said ok no problem and let him come inside the house. I instructed them what has to be done. And they started their job. I was watching TV by that time. I heard that they were talking in their regional language which I couldn’t understand so I went to the room where they were and asked what was the problem? Then suddenly mohan sprang and closed the door latch of the room I shouted, “yeh kya kar rahe ho darwaja kyon bandh kar diya?” Upon asking he started laughing and did not answer. I understood what they were planning. I tried to run but sohan caught me from my hand. He said “memsahib aaj hum tumhe aise nahin jane denge. Thora hume khush to kar do. Phir hum tumhe pyar se jane denge. Aaj to hum tumhare sath jee bhar ke aish karenge”. Mohan said that “mere bhai isne abhi tak kissi lund ka swad nahin liya hai isiliye aaram se aur dhire dhire chodenge”. Sohan pulled me toward him. I fell on him like a ripen mango. He then caught my both the arms and mohan grabbed me from behind. Mohan said “hamari memsahib bahut sundar aur mulayam hai ekdam makhmal ki tarah”. I was almost like supari in between them getting crushed by their heavy bodies. Mohan opened the clip and my hair fallen on his face and he said “ay hay kya baal hai tere meri bulbul wah wah”. I was getting irritated by their talk and movements. Sohan grabbed my head with his palms and kissed me on my forehead eyes my nose and then he started kissing my lips. I tried to get free from the grip of sohan but he was very strong for me. By that time mohan took off his shirt and pants and was now in undies. I really got frightened and didn’t had any idea what to do. I was struggling to get free but couldn’t any how. Then mohan caught my hands and sohan took off his shirt and pants also he was as well now in his undies. I was still struggling to get free from their grip but they were really strong guys. I plead them “pls mujhe jane do mein acche ghar ki ladki hoon mere saath aisa mat karo”. But they simply laughed and didn’t show any mercy on me. Mohan then grabbed me from behind and pulled my waist towards him. Sohan started to suck on my lips again but I was resisting very much so he gave me a slap and I could see stars dancing around my head.

hornydude2k

To avoid further beating I preferred to let them do what they want without resisting much. Mohan was now rubbing his hands over my belly and inserting his index finger in my belly button and was simultaneously pressing his dick in the crack of my ass. Sohan then pulled my sari out and threw it away. I was now in blouse and petticoat. Mohan’s tongue was running all over my back and he was kissing me violently on my back and biting my neck and ear lodes. Then mohan started to open my blouse buttons one by one. Sohan pulled the nada of my petticoat and it came rushing down to my legs. Now I was standing in front of two servants only in my bra and panty. By the kissing of mohan on my neck and back I was already aroused and had stopped opposing their acts. Then both of them pulled down their undies and both became naked in front of me. My eyes expanded as I saw their huge dicks sohan’s dick was almost 10” inch long and 3.0cm in diameter where as mohan’s was little smaller but not much difference atleast 9” inch long and 2.5cm in diameter. I was terrified and was thinking now that how my small pussy is going to accommodate these huge dicks in it. Then I pleaded again to leave me but they were not gonna listen to me. They were now getting horny and excited and they told me memsahib aaj hum aapko pura sex ka anubhav denge aur tumhe pura din aur raat chodenge. Then mohan asked to suck their dicks. I refused, so he gave me another slap which was more powerful than the first one and tears came out of my eyes. But mohan had no effect of my tears on him. He pulled my hairs and a cry escape out of my mouth which enabled him to put his dick in my mouth. It smelled like stale piss. I hated all this but was helpless.

hornydude2k

First I felt a bit weird to suck their dicks but they said “memsahib agar aap isse choosengi nahin aur gila nahin hoga to suka lena padega aur bahut dard hoga” and I got more frightened. So I began sucking their dicks one by one and they both were moaning in pleasure “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ummmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah oooooooooooh oooooooooh hhaaann isis tarah aur andar apne muh me lo aur chooso” now I started to enjoy their meat in my mouth and also listening to these words I began to suck more violently and taking their dicks till the fullest length I can. I sucked their tips and their balls. After 10min of sucking mohan first ejaculated in my mouth I wanted to vomit it out but was helpless as his 10” lund was in my mouth and had to engulf all of his juice. I then started to like sucking their lunds. Mohan after ejaculating went out of the room I don’t know why while sohan’s pulled my hair and put his dick in my mouth and I sucked for 15 min and then his dick ejaculate. He also came in my mouth and I really sucked the last drop of sohan’s dick. Then mohan came back with oil in his hand. At first didn’t knew why he had brought oil I asked “kyon oil ka bottle lekar aye ho tum” he said he will let you know later and then made me stand against the wall. Mohan then lowered the straps of my bra and then opened the hook of bra. My boobs were exposed to them. Both of them were delighted to see my boobs. Mohan took one of them in his hand and started rubbing it very hard pinching my nipples while sucking the other and biting my nipples. I was crying “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOoooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii mmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr gaaaaaayeeeeeeeeeeeNaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn”but my cried had no effect on him.Sohan pulled my panty down. Now I was totally naked in front of two servants. They were now looking my body like hungry dogs. I have pink nipples and cleaned shaved pussy at that time so they were very delighted and said “memsahib humne bahot lakiyan chodi hain par aap jaisa badan aaj tak nahin dekha”. Then mohan came near me and started to kiss my lips and sucked them while he started pressing my boobs again. I was crying “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOoooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii mmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr gaaaaaayeeeeeeeeeeeNaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn”. Sohan was kissing my legs and rubbing my thighs this created an arousing feeling in my pussy. He was sucking my pussy like hungry dog. He inserted his index finger in my pussy and moans of pleasure like “aah ooh yes yes aur aah aah andar dalo aur chooso” were coming out of my mouth I don’t how and why. He finger fucked my for a long time. He then sucked my pussy for 10min. and then I had the first orgasm of my life and he drank all of my liquid and said “wah kya lajawab sharbat tha jaise madira pi ho aisa lagta hai”. For the first time some male had touched my boobs and my virgin pussy being sucked and finger fucked for the first time as well. Mohan was pressing my boobs violently without any mercy as if I was their randi. But still I was pleading to them to leave me but they were not going to stop till they achieved their mission.Mohan then lifted me in the arms and lay on the bed and pulled my legs apart as wide as he can I was still pleading him not to insert and break my virginity. But he said that “chal Sali rand kahin ki aaj to mein tera seal todunga aur tujhe ghode ki tarah chodunga”. I closed my eyes as I was now going to be deflowered. Then he placed his dick on the opening of my pussy and rubbed his dick on my pussy. While sohan came near me and slept besides and was pressing my boobs I was crying aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOoooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii mmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr gaaaaaayeeeeeeeeeeeNaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn pllllllllllllllllllllsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.Now mohan was ready to pump his dick inside my pussy. He took my legs in his hands and parted more wide and with one hand hold his dick in his hand placed it on my pussy. Then he made a gentle stroke and his penis head entered a bit in my pussy but he took out and poured some oil in my pussy and applied some on his dick as well. Now I knew why he had brought the oil so that he can slid his dick easily inside my pussy. Again he placed his dick on my pussy and made a harder stroke this time due to oil his head entered completely in my pussy. He made another harder stroke and half of his dick entered into my pussy. He relaxed for a second and gave another harder stroke and his dick totally entered my pussy. I was crying “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOoooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii mmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr gaaaaaayeeeeeeeeeeeNaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn”He immediately started pumping me. I felt like a hot rod of iron has torn my inner self apart. I saw at my pussy blood was coming with every stroke of Mohan I understood that I m no more virgin and I have lost my virginity to servants. I was crying badly. All of my body was paining badly. He was simply pumping me. After some time my pain seems to be reduced. He was pumping as usual. He pumped me for about 25 minutes and cummed inside my pussy.Now it was the turn of Sohan his dick was more longer and thicker than Mohan’s. He also poured oil in my pussy and applied some on his dick. He too shoved his dick into my pussy. This time I felt much more pain than fucked by Mohan. I was crying “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOoooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii mmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr gaaaaaayeeeeeeeeeeeNaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn plllllssssssssssssss dddddhiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee dhhhhhhhhhirrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee cccccccccchoooooooooooooooodddddddddoooooooooooooooo plllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssssssssss”. I was requesting him but he was not listening and made much more harder strokes than Mohan and was fucking me like a wild lion.But this pain faded away soon. He fucked me for 30 minutes and during this time he pressed my boobs very badly. He then lifted me up and made me sit and came in between and facing each other while sitting in my laps and made harder strokes. I was now enjoying this game. He hugged me in a very tight position and my boobs were crushed against his chest. After sometime I saw that mohan was erect again and was ready for another trip. Seeing this sohan slowed his fucking speed. And he laid down on the bed with me sitting over him. Then mohan tried to penetrate me from behind in my ass. But my asshole was too small for his huge lund. So he parted my ass cheeks as much as he can and then he made a harder stroke and his dick penetrated my ass. This time cried much louder “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOoooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii mmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dddaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyymmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr gaaaaaayeeeeeeeeeeeNaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn”as he had tore my ass apart and blood was oozing out of my ass as well. They both pumped me for an hour in this position. My both holes were pumped badly by the two. After a hard pumping Sohan took out his dick from my pussy and Mohan made me in the doggy style and Sohan shove his dick into my mouth. His dick was coated with cum of all of us. I tried to get away from this dirty thing but no use. Soon Sohan was over and he threw all his cum in my mouth. Soon Mohan was too over and cummed in my ass. After relaxing for about 15 minutes they again pumped me. In this way they pumped me for 10 hours. In the evening sohan went out and brought some food for us and we all ate hungrily as we were too tired and very much hungry. Then again from 8.00pm till morning 8.00am they pumped me continuously taking breaks of 15mins in between. I don’t know how many times I was fucked in all my holes and how many time I had orgasms but it was a rememberable experience one. After that I used to used fuck with them daily for 12hrs. day at my uncle’s residence till my parents came back after one week. Now whenever I wanted to have sex with them I gave a gesture to sohan and by making study excuse went to uncle’s house and enjoy with them.I hope u liked the story of mine.
End