• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest My Family

_S_

Todays lunch was so much fun with both ladies staying in their bras, I got full chance to look at their bra covered boobs. They both knew I am checking them out, while Bhabhi looked uncomfortable, Neha was sitting proud like she has achieved something great.

When lunch was over, Neha suggested we all watch a movie but I told her

Me: Bhabhi and I have some work in my bedroom.
Again Neha being Neha said

N: I know what work you have and its starts with s and ends with x.

Again Bhabhi felt embarrassed, I first embraced her there itself and kissed her on the lips and then keeping her in my embrace started dragging her to my bedroom. Just then Neha came up to us and gave a small kiss on my lips.

N: Anytime you kiss mom, you have to kiss me.

Once we reached inside room, Bhabhi said

B: I don't like when you kiss Neha, she is young but you know how inappropriate this is.

Me: Yes, Bhabhi I never planned to do anything with Neha but its her who is pushing boundaries.

B: That's because you started doing things with in front of her, look how it affected her.

Me: Relax Bhabhi, its just innocent kisses and also she is already and adult. Now come here, I have been dying to see your cuties.

I pulled her closer and took off her bra, her nipples were already erect some, I started pinching one and took other in my mouth and sucked hard. She gave a loud moan with pain

"aaahhh"

I continued like this and her became harder,

"aaahhh aahhh"

I realized she became excited a lot quicker than earlier days, I put her on the bed and started biting her nipple, she became totally restless, started making more noises

"aahhh aahh ahhh"

I enjoyed it more realizing Neha would be able to hear her mom. I pulled Bhabhi's salwar and panty out and started eating her pussy which was already leaking heavily. After eating for 5 minutes, I pulled out my cock and asked her to suck on it. She was in a trance with all the actions, she quietly sat on bed and started sucking me. But she was sucking very slowly and at this point I wanted more, so I asked her to lie down on bed facing up on the edge of bed and inserted my cock in her mouth. I started slowly pushing in and out of her mouth, initially she looked uncomfortable but she got used to it in few minutes.
Then I increased my speed and also started pushing deeper and deeper. She wanted to get up but I kept her face in the position. Her voice changed

"uunngggg uunggg"

Then I held her cock deep into her mouth gagging her, she broke the pose with more strength and spit a big blob of saliva. I again pushed her head down and inserted my cock deep. I fucked her mouth for many more minutes and just when I was about to cum, I pulled out. Her facial look had changed, her eyes had tear, there was saliva all over her face. She looked she had been raped.

Now it was time to fuck her for the first time, I climbed on her and spread her leg and inserted my cock with full force at once. Now her pussy had lost some of her wetness during the face fucking, so she felt a strong pain when my cock entered inside her, she screamed louder in ppain

"aaaaaaaaaa"

I continued to fuck her faster and deeper, once her pussy got used to my cock she also started enjoying it. Again she started making lot of noise

"aahh aahh aahh aahh aahhh"

When I was abut to cum, I pulled out my cock and released my sperm all over her front body, on her breast and waist and pussy. She stayed on the bed in same position to get her breath back, then she got up to clean the mess I created, she didn't find anything better to clean and I too did not offer anything, seeing nothing she picked up her panty and cleaned her face, body and her pussy.

But I was not done yet, I wanted to make her cum too so that she won't resist fucking in the future, so I pushed her to the door and got down and started eating her pussy. She wasn't ready for it and started moving a lot resulting in door making lot of thud noise.

She again started moaning heavily

"aaahhh aaahhh aaaahhh"

She came heavily on my mouth. She again used her panty to clean herself. Now she was searching for what to wear, so I ordered her one of my clean boxer brief. Now I was leaner than her, so my boxer fit her very tight, it felt like extra tight shorts on her. She reached out to wear her salwar which I pulled from her hand and asked her to go out like this. I wanted Neha to see her like that. She resisted some but the gave up.

Bhabhi was quick to open the door and rush to the bathroom, but Neha was also staring at our door so she got full view of Bhabhi running in just bra and my boxer. Neha came running to me and started kissing me, I was not alert and opened my mouth just a bit and Neha inserted her tongue in my mouth and started kissing me more wildly. We kissed for a long time till Bhabhi came out and saw us. Neha quickly broke the kiss and said

N: Wow mom you are looking too good in Chacha's boxer, you should always wear it.

Bhabhi felt embarrassed and kept her eyes down. I went to Bhabhi and turned her bum toward Neha

Me: See Neha, how good she is looking from behind.

N: Yes Mom, you have best bums in the world.

Then I inserted my hands in the boxers and started pressing Bhabhi's bums right in front of Neha. Bhabhi looked at me and about to say something but pushed lips to hers and started kissing her, I also pushed boxer just a little bit to give Neha partial view of her mom's naked bums. Neha just stared at us with open mouth.

Last edited:

_S_

When I left Bhabhi, she quickly got into kitchen. I winked at Neha to tease her further. I then thought I should order some more dresses for Bhabhi, so I got my laptop out and started looking at women lingerie section. Neha came next to me and started looking as well. I first searched for some clear strap bras for Bhabhi and ordered 2 of those. To go with it I searched for thongs, to confirm her size I called from hall only

Me: Bhabhi, what's your panty size, I am going to order some.

Bhabhi came running outside, but then saw Neha and I with laptop, she understood and softly said "38" and quickly went back to kitchen. I searched for the skimpiest thongs and ordered 2 in the size. Then I searched for the exotic nightwear and selected a sheer see thru fishnet bodysuit.

N: Mom would never wear any of this.

Me: We will see.

N: What about the dresses I wanted.

Me: We will buy soon, you mom need to approve of your dresses.

N: At least buy some undergarments for me as well, I am your gf after all.

I could have ordered for her easily but I wanted Bhabhi and Neha to open up with each other. I said go and ask your mom if she is okay that I would be buying undergarments for me.

Neha went into kitchen and came back saying Bhabhi has no problem with it. I told her I want to listen from Bhabhi mouth. Again Neha went into kitchen and brought Bhabhi with her. I asked Bhabhi if she is okay if I buy few undergarments for Neha, Bhabhi with head down said she is fine.

To tease both of them further I asked Neha

Me: Neha what's your bra and panty size.

first time Neha looked ashamed and softly said 32 both. Bhabhi looed more ashamed and quickly returned to kitchen. Then Neha and I started looking at undergarments for her as well. Neha probably thought this as a competition and bought same designs but more vibrant colors. She also asked if she can order some shorts to wear at home, I gladly ordered for her.

Later that evening, our dinner was similar to lunch with me checking out their bra covered boobs. When dinner got over Neha again proposed to watch tv together, we all sat down with me in the middle and Neha and Bhabhi on either side of me. My mind was anyway not in what was being played on tv, I put my arms around Bhabhi and started caressing her boobs over her bra.

Neha looked engrossed in movie and seeing no objection from Bhabhi, I inserted my hand in Bhabhi's bra. Bhabhi caught my hand from above the cloth but my hands had already got hold of the nipple. I started pinching her nipple, Bhbahi suddenly made squeaking sound that got Neha's attention, she looked at us and saw my hand is already inside her mother's bra. Neha held my other hand and put it around her similar to how I was holding her mother.

Bhabhi saw and understood what Neha had in mind, so to distract me, first time she made a move and started kissing me sitting in the same couch with Neha. And it worked, I started enjoying the kiss more and pinching her nipple more. Bhabhi also started moaning a bit. We kissed for a while but just when our kiss was over, Neha pulled my face to her side and kissed me just like her mother. I still had Bhabhi's boob in my hand, I started pressing her boob hard.

Bhabhi became restless and put her hand on my cock and started caressing it over my shorts. Taking this as a positive, I used my other hand to pull my shorts down to reveal my cock. Bhabhi still continued to caress it.

However, Neha broke our kiss and was looking with lust at my cock. This could be her first time seeing a cock in real life. I pushed Bhabhi face towards my cock and like a wanton, she started sucking my cock. Neha looked bemused, I pulled her closer to kiss her again. I was in heaven with mother sucking my cock and daughter kissing me at the same time. I put one of my hand on Bhabhi's back and unclasped her bra and pulled it out of her body. Now Bhabhi was topless and hungrily sucking my cock. I started playing with both of her boobs.

After a while, I traced my hands to her bum and wanted to reach her pussy but could only reach her anus hole, I started touching around it, Bhabhi stopped sucking me and looked at me with a puzzled look, I inserted my index finger in her anus hole, she squeaked again, I started in & out of her anus hole. She again started to suck me, I guess to keep her mouth occupied and not make more noise, meanwhile Neha had been kissing me all along.

When I was about to cum, I broke the kiss and also stopped Bhabhi from sucking. I made Bhabhi stand up and pulled her panty off from her, she fully co-operated and became full nude in front of her daughter. Neha had a look of stunned seeing her mom like this.

I held Bhabhi's hand and took her to bedroom and purposefully didn't close the door, I made her stand next to bed and inserted my cock into her pussy, she too started enjoying the fuck and started moaning.

"aaahh aaahhh aaahhh"

As door was open, Neha came to entrance of the room and looked at us fucking. She too seem to be excited as her one hand was inside her PJ. She came up to me and started kissing me wildly. I became overjoyed by this mother-daughter combo, I was about to cum. I stopped fucking Bhabhi and made her sit up, and inserted my cock in her mouth which she eagerly took in her mouth. She had only sucked me few time and I started to cum in her mouth which she accepted. Neha broke our kiss to see this amazing scene. Seeing her mother mouth full of my cum Neha said,

N: so this was the white thing in her mouth the other day.

Bhabhi wanted to runt o bathroom to wash it off but I held her hand and asked her to swallow it, Bhabhi looked reluctant and kept her mouth open filled with cum as if to decide if she should swallow or not. Suddenly Neha started kissing Bhabhi on the mouth and a lot of sperm came into Neha mouth which she swallowed. Bhabhi was furious with Neha, so she also swallowed remaining sperm and said

B: Have you gone mad Neha, do you know what you have swallowed just now.

N: I know its sperm Mom and seeing it is the second time in your mouth I imagined it to be tasty.

B: I have no option Neha, you didn't have to do this Neha.

N: I just wanted to taste Mom before you finish eating it.

To defuse the situation, I took hold of Bhabhi's hand brought her to bathroom and started shower, I also joined Bhabhi for the shower. Again the door of bathroom was open and Neha came to see us showering together.

_S_

Neha must have been very excited seeing the live sex and tasting sperm for the first time, she inserted hand in her dress and started playing with her pussy, it startled Bhabhi and I both but this also gave me a wicked idea. I pushed Bhabhi to the wall and started fingering her. Bhabhi looked puzzled for while but then gave into her pleasure. Neha too started fingering herself, both of them were making different noises of moaning.

Bhabhi was trying to suppress her moan, probably, so using my other hand I started pinching one of her nipple, this got her moaning louder, it again confirmed to me her nipple are very sensitive. Neha also put her other hand on her boob and started pressing them hard. This continued for a while and then Bhabhi came hard on my hand.

"aaaaaaahhhhhh"

Her scream was too much for Neha and she also came soon

"aaahhhhhh"

Not sure if it was her first orgasm but she dropped to her knees and was breathing heavily, her eyes were closed and she seems lost in her thoughts.

Bhabhi and I were both looking at Neha trying to figure out what to say or not. Neha slowly opened her eyes and saw both of us looking at her, first time she became shy and ran to her room and locked it.

B: Are you happy now Bhaiya, you have both mother-daughter now for your lewd acts.

Me (grinning): I didn't plan for this but its better now, I can enjoy freely with you now.

B: Please remember, she is too young for all this.

Me: I haven't touched her Bhabhi, its her who want to kiss me all the time.

We both came out of shower naked and went to bed naked, keeping the door open, it doesn't matter anymore.

Next morning was a Monday and when I wake up Bhabhi was wearing her regular saree and working in kitchen. Neha was also busy with her morning chores.
I also put on my boxer and went to kitchen to kiss Bhabhi, now Bhabhi also kissed me actively. Neha saw it and came and kissed me as well, now Neha also pushed her tongues without any care. Bhabhi saw it but didn't say anything. we all got into the weekday routine, I worked and Neha studied.

In the evening, just when I was about to finish my work, doorbell rang and my lingerie order was delivered. Neha saw it and was very excited. We all got together and opened the packages. Bhabhi was blushing seeing what I had bought for her.

I asked them both to show me how it looked, Bhabhi objected

B: Why should Neha show, she has seen and done enough already.

N: But I want to mom, I would love to know how a guy feels seeing me in such costumes, anyways he is my bf.

B: Neha, you don't know what you are doing, all this is not good for you.

Me: Bhabhi I have already seen her in bra, it is just some more than this, she wont be naked.

Again Bhabhi submits and said nothing. Again both were going to separate room but I wanted them to be closer.

Me: Bhabhi, could you change with Neha in her room, I have some work pending in my room I need to finish.

B: Then I will wait to change.

Me: No, I need to see you both together, you know just to compare who looked better.

N: Yes Mom, why are you still shy in front of me.

Both went inside together and came out changing into first set of bra and thong. Surprisingly fitting on both was good, whereas Bhabhi looked voluptuous, Neha looked like a model. The thong front was so small, a lot of Bhabhi's pubic hair was visible. Now I have been seeing her naked a few times now but just now I noticed how big her pubic hair was when thong could not hide them. I touched Bhabhi's pussy area and said,

Me: We may have to shave you there as well Bhabhi.

N: I too have some hair here Chacha, feel an she took my hand and placed it over her thong.

Me: Ohh yes Neha, you also need it removed.

B: Neha, behave and Bhaiya, please don't touch her there.

I asked them both to turn around and Bhabhi big ass looked so good in a thong. I immediately put my hands on her ass and started caressing it.

Me: Wow Bhabhi, you don't know how good your ass looks in this thong.

And again Neha caught my other hand and placed it on her ass

N: How about me Chacha,, am I not looking good.

I caressed her ass too and said.

Me: You too look lovely Neha but it will be few years till you get some more meat in these bums.

Now I was caressing both mother and daughter ass at the same time. Bhabhi felt uncomfortable seeing me touching Neha as well, so she said she has lot of work in kitchen. I told her to go try the bodysuit lingerie and again both went inside to change.

After a while, I heard some high pitch noises from the room so went and asked from outside what's the matter. Neha replied

N: Mom is not allowing me to come out and show you this dress.

B: This is too much see thru, she is practically naked.

Me: I have to see it now, please both come out.

B: You cannot see her like this.

Me: Neha are you okay if I see you like this.

N: I want to show you Chacha, Mom please.

I then ordered Bhabhi to let Neha come out, this was also a test for how much submissive Bhabhi had become. But she refused.

B: I wont open.

Me: I will have to punish you Bhabhi, do you know what I will do to you.

B: I dont know, but this is inappropriate, she is practically naked.

Me: Now Bhabhi, if you open door now your punishment would be minimal, otherwise it would be very humiliating.

Bhabhi slowly opened the door and both came out. Now I could see why Bhabhi was objecting. This was totally made of fish net and their boobs, nipples and pussy was clearly visible. Bhabhi was standing with her hands covering breasts and pussy but Neha was standing as if she is in a ramp during a fashion show.

Once again Bhabhi assets made her look sexier, her big nipples were showing and looked so inviting. I held one of her boob and made circles around her nipple by my finger. Her nipples were sensitive and they started to erect. This excited me and I put one in mouth and started sucking above the dress. Bhabhi could not control herself and started moaning slightly. Just then Neha spoke,

N: You didn't tell me how I looked Chacha.

I had to break away from Bhabhi to have a look at Neha, She too looked sexy in different way. First time her breasts were in my view, she had small breasts and pink colored small nipples I looked down to see her cute little pussy with very little pubic hair around it. I couldn't control and grabbed one of her boob, the whole boob fit into my hand. I started slowly caressing it.

Bhabhi pulled my hand away from Neha and shouted:

B: Don't touch her, do whatever you want to do with me.

This made me a little angry

Me: That I will do but I need to punish you for not opening the door when I asked to.

Bhabhi looked puzzled.

I made her bend on the couch and spanked her ass hard.

"Oouchh"

One more

"Oouch"

One more

she didn't made a noise now

I spanked her hard two more time. She looked in pain but remain in position anticipating more spanks. First time Neha looked a bit scared. I asked Bhabhi to get up and said,

Me: Now for your "do whatever I want to do", Please blow me now.

Bhabhi started to move to my bedroom but when she saw I was not moving she understood what I wanted, she sat down in front of me but before sucking she told Neha to go to her room. May be seeing the spanking Neha was scared she went inside without saying a word.

Me: Bhabhi, I really love you and dont want to hurt you, but please listen to me when I say something. As for Neha in the lingerie, it was Neha choice when we were selecting and Neha and I both knew she would show me. Now I dont want to do anything yet with Neha, all this is just some innocent fun with her.

Bhabhi didn't say a word, she slid my boxers down and started sucking me. She was less actively sucking today, so I held her head and started face fucking her harder.

"uunngghh uunngghh"

Listening to her mother voice, Neha peaked through the door, now I was facing towards Neha's door and Bhabhi was facing away from it, so Bhabhi didn't see her. Neha was curiously looking at how rough I was treating her mother. To make it more fun I pushed my cock deeper and held the position, Bhabhi was gagging and moving her hands to point me to stop it. Neha too was pleading from her eyes to stop it. So I left Bhabhi get up, Neha was till peaking. I held Bhabhi in my arms and caressed her bums which were facing towards Neha. I then kissed Bhabhi and said

Me: Please don't disobey me Bhabhi, I told you I have no intention to go forward with Neha and I mean it. What happened today is just some play, she likes to think of me as her bf and I act like it. I don't want to punish you at all, I love you, really.

Saying this I started taking her dress off, she again looked puzzled, but didn't say anything.

Me: I want to make love to you right now, Bhabhi.

I made her naked and then put her on the sofa and sat down to eat her pussy. Bhabhi and Neha were confused that how I was treating her earlier and how I am loving her now. I sucked her pussy for a while and then made her on all fours on sofa and inserted my cock from behind. She started enjoying the fuck and started moving with me.

I looked at Neha and she was still peaking from her room, our eyes met and I winked at her. She felt embarrassed and closed her door quickly. Bhabhi heard the door close and understood Neha had been watching it all along. I pulled Bhabhi hair and started pounding her hard, she started moaning louder

"uuhh uuhh uuhh uuhh"

When I was about to cum, I pulled my cock out and spready my cum all over Bhabhi back. Another wicked idea struck me, I called Neha out, she came out slowly.

Me: Do you want to taste some more sperm?

Neha just nodded.

Me: Go ahead lick it from your mom's body.

Bhabhi turned her face toward me to say something but then kept her head down. Neha too reluctantly got down next to her mother and started licking all of sperm. She seemed to like taste of sperm as she started licking all over like a kid licks an ice cream.