• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.
Status
Not open for further replies.

avsji

Supreme

avsji

Supreme
Our family vacation was now long overdue. It was great that this time Gabi too was there with the three of us. Our long family vacation was a week-long Rajasthan road trip that included a visit to some of the most colorful and exciting places. We drove to Jaipur, did some shopping there, from there we drove to the Ranathambhore National Park, and took a few safaris. This was the first time that Gabi saw Tigers and Leopards in the wild! She was ecstatic, and so were all of us. It is not every day that you see Tigers in a jungle. After that, we went to Pushkar for celebrating post-Diwali fair, and finally to Jodhpur. In Jodhpur, more shopping followed. And finally, we returned. It was fun to be with family and spend so much quality time together.

As expected, throughout our trip the central topic of discussion was Gabi’s and my wedding. In that excitement, my parents purchased a few Rajasthani bridal dresses for Gabi for future use. I was extremely glad to see that Gabi and my parents came so close, in such a short time. Not for one moment it felt that she was from a foreign country. She came so close to all of us. We covered long distances and when we returned, we were extremely tired. Next day was the end of our vacation - I was to join office, Gabi her university and my parents were to return to their hometown.

Gabi & I both came to see my parents off to the railway station. Both my parents kissed Gabi lovingly. For them, she was already a member of our family. Gabi was extremely happy to be accepted in the family. To be accepted like that, to be accepted for what she was and that too without any pretenses - she loved every second of it. We were her family now, and she knew it. When we returned home, Kajal was already waiting for us. She rued missing an opportunity to meet my parents, as she too had taken off for Diwali vacation. And with all that fuss, she started to get on with her work… and so did we. Within a few days, we went back to our former ways - busy with our work. But all that talk of marrying Gabi lingered in my mind. I am sure, that Gabi too was affected by all that.

The prospect of marrying her was exciting and comforting at the same time. Of course, taking such big decisions in life needs time and a lot of conviction. But being with Gabi felt so right! To bolster my confidence, my parents were already taken by her. They would talk to her in the evenings, talking about how her day went, how her PhD work was progressing etc. Even Gabi participated excitedly in those talks, so much so that she looked forward to speaking with her ‘mummy’ each evening! So, it all came down upon me as a revelation - I will marry Gabi and marry her soon. I decided to take the necessary next steps.

avsji

Supreme
One Saturday morning, I woke up with rumbling in my stomach. So, I decided to freshen up fast and have my breakfast. I quickly freshened up and brushed my teeth. Kajal was doing her work in kitchen; I woke Gabi up. I asked her to quickly get ready to eat. I usually didi not make such fuss, so Gabi was a bit surprised. But she went with the flow. Soon enough, Kajal served breakfast, with tea, which we happily ate. Shops would open for business soon, and I wanted to be the first customer. Soon, we got ready and left for the nearby market.

When we reached the market, the shops were in process of opening. Still, the place was already bustling with people - this being the weekend. There goes my plan for being the first customer, I thought. Gabi, on the other hand had no clue why we were there. She wanted to finish some of her work in the morning, but on my insistence, she accompanied me. After walking for about ten minutes, we stopped at a textile shop. It was a small shop, and the fares were sorted by style and fiber content. I know that they were the seller of authentic stuff and I wanted to buy Gabi a wedding dress!!

I privately explained the shopkeeper my situation and he was gracious, albeit amused, enough to immediately serve us. While looking at the fabrics, I explained to Gabi that I was going to buy a Lehenga and Choli for her and then explained what that dress was. Finally, both of us liked a pink and green colored gorgeous (I wanted the piece to accentuate to Gabi’s figure and make her look sexy). They suggested bizzy-lizzy fabric for petticoat and inner lining for Choli. A seamstress immediately took Gabi’s different measurements and asked us to come back to pick up the ready piece in 3 hours’ time. I paid for the fare and left. Next, I went to a branded jewelry shop and asked Gabi to choose a ring. I only told her that it was to be a wedding gift. She picked a very simple but looking ring. On asking, she even tried that on her finger - just perfect! I paid and picked up the ring. This shopping took some time, so we ate our lunch outside. Gabi enjoyed this gastronomic delight. She wanted to try so many things, but her tummy was full in just a few bites. En route, I picked up the Lehenga & Choli set and finally, we came back home.

Once inside, I embraced her, smelling her aroma.

"I want to ask you a question…?"

"What?"

"Ms. Gabriela Sousa, would you like to spend the rest of your life as my wife?"

"What!!" she turned on her heels, stunned.

"Will you marry me honey?"

"Oh God, yes! Yes… yes!" her eyes were welling.

I removed the beautiful ring that I bought just a while ago and slipped it on her waiting finger.

avsji

Supreme
After a couple of emotional hours, I called the company lawyer of my workplace, and explained my desire to get married to Gabi. He listened to me attentively and then explained me the complete procedure for a Civil Marriage. He said it was not a problem to get married in the temple too, but I must get a receipt from the priest and must have at least three eyewitnesses and photographs of the wedding. Then I was to file for a wedding registration at the Marriage Registrar and it can be done on any working day. He suggested that Gabi should apply for a ‘no impediment certificate’ from the Brazilian embassy as soon as possible. Once it comes, everything is straightforward.

Of course, before that he needed to have additional information of Gabi about her home address, birth details, contacts for reference check, and her marital status for a thorough background check. I asked him to complete the formalities on my behalf and explained that we are planning a grand wedding later. He was amused to see me behave like a kid and said that he would need copies of all the documents, and he will do the needful. I arranged for a meeting with the lawyer the next day to complete all these necessary formalities and paper works.

Next, we called home. Ma and Dad were super excited. They asked for all the details. I explained to them that I really wanted a simple wedding, preferably at an old temple, with only very close family members. We can later throw a grand party for everyone else. My parents loved the idea, and said that they will get a date, and find a location in our hometown for us to get married. I thanked them and requested them that the location be an ancient temple. Next, Gabi called a few of her very close friends and told them how I proposed her, and how she agreed. She also explained the situation and their support for the necessary paperwork. Her friends were super excited, and they were happy to help us. Finally, Gabi called her home.

It is worth noting that it had been a couple of months since she had called her home. With her studies, and with their dry reception to her calls, Gabi’s calls back home reduced. And to her own surprise, they did not seem to miss her. She never received any calls or emails from them! Ordinarily, we would expect that parents, after hearing from their children after such a long time would be happy. But not her parents. Whatever hope that Gabi held for having a nice chat with them, or having a happy reaction from them, faded almost instantly. First her mother lambasted her for contacting her after such a long gap, which turned into accusation and counter accusation on who could have contacted, if the other could not. It soon started to turn ugly, and before it could really reach a level of boiling point, I jumped in. I never spoke with Gabi’s mother before.

"Hello Mrs. Sousa." I tried to smile.

"Oh… so YOU are the one keeping her these days?" she teased me.

God! This woman IS ugly - ugly in heart, ugly in her mind, and ugly in language! Is Gabi really her daughter?

"Excuse me?"

"You Indians like white skin so much that you will do anything for it, eh!"

I was shocked. Was this woman out of her mind?

"What did you promise her? A shelter? So that you could fuck her every day?" that woman was spewing shit. I could take it no more. Gabi was already crying. The whole happy mood was destroyed.

"Now, wait a minute. You are such a foul woman that I can not stand to talk to you even for a minute. I wonder how Gabi even tolerates you! It is anyway going to be our last conversation with you. She only wanted to tell you about our decision to get married. Do you hear me? We are getting married. I thought this news could do something good for your miserable shitty life." and saying that I disconnected the call.

My head was spinning. I really could not fathom the amount of negativity and venom in Gabi’s mother. What was her problem? Why can’t she be happy for a change? Gabi was crying uncontrollably. She was mumbling apologies for her Mother’s rude behavior. I held her close to me, trying to pacify her, saying soothing words. It took me some time and lot of effort to calm Gabi down… at least from the outside. Her inside must still be crying. I kept on stroking her hair, while holding her near to me. Kissing her occasionally. Saying assuring words. I was pleased that she fell asleep in sometime. I noticed that there were goose bumps on her forearms. It was getting cold after all. November was already passing. I stayed like that for some time, so that Gabi goes into deep sleep and then lifted her in my arms and took her to my room. I laid her on the bed and covered her with blanket.

Kajal came a bit late that night. When she pressed the call-bell, Gabi startled and woke up letting out a loud cry. I opened the door, and when Kajal came inside, she was also worried. She had heard Gabi’s cry.

"What happened to Didi?" she asked.

"Nothing. She was just startled. That’s all…" my answer did not pacify Kajal. She marched in to my room.

She immediately understood that Gabi cried a lot. Gabi’s eyes were puffed, her tears dried on her cheeks, nose, and cheeks red - all these were telltale signs. I did not go inside; I was already sad. After about 10-15 minutes, Kajal came out and looked in a menacing manner at me.

"What did you do to her?"

"Nothing Kajal. I proposed to her today, and she wanted to tell her mother about it. They had a fight. That’s why she is sad."

"Oh…" Kajal said, and then after a couple of moments in dawned on her, "What? You proposed to her? Wow!" she was visibly happy. She was so happy that she hugged me and kissed me several times. Finally, she happily went to the kitchen to do her chores. Gabi by that time had gotten out of the bed and saw Kajal kissing me. When I saw her, I took her hand and came out to sit in the balcony.

"Gabi, I am sorry I spoke indecently with your mother."

"No dear! There is nothing to be sorry about. She deserved what she got. She didn’t have any rights to speak like that with you. I know you and your nature. I must have hurt you. I am sorry."

"No honey! Please don’t be. I am your family now. Mummy and Daddy both love you very much. In you, they see their daughter."

"Yes honey, I love them too. Mummy loves me very much. And you are right, all of you are my family now… and I can’t stress more to tell you how happy I am! Really!!"

We kissed. We kissed for a long time. When we finally disengaged, Gabi asked,

"Did you fuck your maid, honey?" she asked - not complaining, just asking, and sitting beside me. I decided to be truthful.

"No. But she has seen me naked so many times that I have nothing to hide from her now."

She seemed to understand what I said, but still she teased me, "Yeah? You are not so simpleton, you old goat!" she remarked jokingly.

I then told her in brief about all my encounters with Kajal. Gabi was fascinated and even aroused hearing all that.

"She IS beautiful woman, and I am very happy that she gave you happiness." She said.

"That means you are not angry or offended?"

"Nonsense! Why will I get angry or offended? Are you angry with the fact that I have had so many sexual partners?"

"No." and that was truth.

"Then how can I, and why will I be offended? In fact, I am a bit sad, knowing that I could have been here doing all those things and much more for you."

"They say it is never too late to say sorry" I smiled.

"Indeed!" She paused for a while; her face was serious. She was thinking. I waited. Then she said, "Honey, do you know that when I thought about our first copulation, I wanted it to be special. If you ask me, I will not deny you at all - you have more than hundred percent rights on me. But I wanted to make it special for you."

"Gabi, for me you are special. Being with you makes me feel special. I do not care about circumstances or settings. With you, even a hut is a palace for me. I love you and that is the only thing that matters to me. It is all right that you want to wait… I will not push you into anything… even after we are married. But, honestly, I just want you, and I want to give you all the happiness that I can manage."

"Honey. May I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Do you trust Kajal?"

"Trust as in?"

"Do you TRUST her?" I know what she meant.

"Yes, I do. I trust her with everything."

"Great! Can you ask her to stay overnight?"

"I can. Sure. But it is up to her, really. What is on your mind?"

"I just want to be surrounded by people who love each other."

"…and I am not sufficient?"

"Honey, you are more than sufficient. But I also want a womanly or you can say a ‘motherly touch’. Please. Honey, please ask her."

Reactions: ashachinna86

avsji

Supreme
I spoke with Kajal about what Gabi said, and she agreed to stay overnight. We knew that her children will also accompany her, which was fine with me. Kajal had to finish working at one more place, so we decided to wait for her to return so that we could eat our dinner together. In the meantime, I went and purchased ice-cream for Sunil. As I said, Sunil was a happy child and did not make any fuss. After the dinner, all four of us played ludo, which was extremely enjoyable. Gabi’s sadness almost evaporated, with the fun and laughter that all four of us had. Sunil loved the ice-cream, and before long after he finished it, he was feeling sleepy.

Kajal proceeded to make sleeping arrangement on the floor, but I forbade her. It was cold, and there was no need for any such formalities. Kajal’s place was very special - in my heart and in my home. Gabi asked her to make use of her bed, and Gabi said that she would join her there, as she was also feeling sleepy. I was not feeling sleepy, so I stayed in the drawing room, watching television.

I was not sure what Gabi had in her mind, but I let her be. If she wanted her space and if she wanted to talk to Kajal then it was alright with me. In Gabi’s bedroom, Sunil and Latika adjusted between his mother and Gabi. Sunil kind of felt funny when Gabi stepped out of her pajamas and joined him and his mother only in her panties and night shirt. This might have been the first time for him to see a woman’s bare legs, but he was too young to make anything out of it. Anyway, after all three settled in the bed, Kajal hesitatingly took out one of her breasts and put it in Sunil’s mouth. She covered his face with the pallu (the way Indian mothers breastfeed their children). Gabi was indeed surprised.

"You still breastfeed him?" she asked Kajal.

"One night he was not sleeping, and when I tried to make him sleep, he started to pester me to breastfeed him. Resigning, I did, and he fell asleep soon. Since then, he has been doing it. But since it works, and I am too tired to look after him till late in night, I do it."

"Naughty boy!"

Both women were talking and soon Sunil fell asleep. Kajal proceeded to put her breast back in her blouse but Gabi held her hand, removed the pallu from over it and caressed that breast for some time. Then she proceeded to remove her blouse. Kajal was a bit surprised but did not say anything and let Gabi do what she wanted. Since they were in lying position, there was a limit to how much clothes could be removed.

So, Kajal adjusted; she carefully pushed the children to one side of the bed and brought herself in the middle. Kajal can be very curious and adventurous. This was one of her side that I was not aware about. I was also amazed at the level of ease that she had with me - I think that is why she felt so much as ease with Gabi too. Gabi, on the other hand, coming to know about my closeness with Kajal must have felt the need to connect with Kajal too. Kajal, for all purpose and reason, was my guardian in this big city. I never treated her like a maid; she was really my family. Gabi realized it and under her own need to get the love of family she was unwittingly doing all this. Kajal coming at the middle quickly removed her blouse and bra freeing her magnificent breasts, for that is what Gabi was interested in.

When Gabi first saw Kajal’s beautiful pair of breasts, her jaw dropped in amazement. They were amazing! Even after having a couple of children, Kajal’s breasts and her figure were in top condition! She reached for them and them touched them; first tentatively and then surely.

"Can I kiss … them?" Gabi asked.

Kajal smiled.

"Your husband too likes to kiss them. I have breastfed him many times and would be happy to do it for you too."

Kajal paused, observing the effect of her declaration, thinking that Gabi might get shocked or surprised. But, Gabi only smiled. Kajal peacefully lay down on the bed on her side. In this position, it seemed as if her breasts were eager to get into Gabi’s mouth. She obliged and started to suck and kiss.

You may ask how a woman can be attracted to other woman’s breasts. But let me tell you, that there is something magnetic about breasts. We make such a big deal if a male is attracted to breasts. People often describe how this fascination originates from the early childhood when a mother breastfeeds him. As if, a mother does not breastfeed her girl child. You see my point? I will not be surprised to see anyone attracted to a pair of nice and round breasts. They are like the most wonderful creation of nature. It is not hard to imagine what must have happened thereafter.

Gabi sucked those luscious breasts for a long time. Kajal responded in a motherly way; her sixth sense told her that Gabi needed emotional assurance of some sorts, and she was willingly and unknowingly offering her exactly that. But when the women came out of the room, I was surprised (they went inside to sleep, after all). I thought that I would watch movie on the television tonight. First, it had been very long time since I indulged myself in late night film, and second reason was that they were showing Casablanca, one of my all-time favorites. I was sitting on the larger sofa, and when the women came out to join me, I sat in the center, while Gabi came at sat at my right and Kajal on my left side.

avsji

Supreme
Ekdum aaen waqt pe end kar dia bhai. Very very hot updates. Also, very happy regarding the marriage. Waiting for the next update like crazyyyyy
Ha ha! Soon. soon.

Reactions: pawanqwert

avsji

Supreme
"Honey, would you like something? A drink perhaps?" Gabi asked.

"Hey! Why not? I remember that there are a couple of wine bottles. We can use them."

It was a Saturday night after all, and I did not mind a drink at all. I always had a well-stocked refrigerator. Gabi poured three glasses and handed it to us. Kajal did not want to drink; she believed drinking of all kind is bad and immoral. But after a lot of persuasion, she decided that she will take just a couple of sips. So, we took some wine from her glass and left her like a few spoon-full only.

"Hmm… this is a good wine." Gabi commented. She had not tried any Indian wines before.

"Yup! It is."

Kajal wanted to eat some more ice-cream (it was a night of indulgence for her) and told me her desire. I told her why she needed my permission at all. It was her home too and she could do whatever she pleased. She quickly gulped down the wine and took the ice-cream out of fridge and sat beside me. The movie was in English, so there was nothing for her to understand. But she wanted to have a night-out with us, and it was okay with us. We switched off the light and started to watch the film. Before long, the movie gathered pace, and I put my arm around Gabi’s shoulders, and held her close to me.

"This is so romantic!" Gabi mentioned. "We certainly can use more such night outs!"

I laughed and kissed her. As we kissed, we could taste the sweet, cool, and aromatic alcoholic taste from each other’s mouths. We sat with my arm around her shoulders, and we held hands, close together in the darkness. Holding her hand, I started to my stroke her hand and fingers, and trace out little circles on her palm.

Gabi smiled, and whispered in my ear, "I love you Honey."

We kissed again in the darkness, and watched as the plot unfolds; Rick, the corrupt but likeable Captain Renault, the evil Major Strasser, the ill-fated Ugarte, the night life at Rick’s Cafe. Sitting with her, feeling her cuddling close to me, and watching my favorite film! I was completely in love with her. Another kiss, this time, longer, our lips parted as we kissed, and our tongues touched.

"Ohhhh…" she sighed, "… you are so lovely to kiss."

The film continues -in flashback, Rick and Ilsa in Paris, in the last few hours before the Germans arrive.

"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time…" Ilsa says.

As they kissed, so did us. The scene changes to the station, at night, with Rick waiting hopelessly for Ilsa to arrive so they could escape together. As he boards the train without her, a tear ran down Gabi’s cheek. I noticed and gently kissed it, and said, "I love you honey, and we will always be together!"

We kissed some more, in between watching the film progressed, hugging. I could feel her body pressing against me, our lips moist and warm, and our tongues touching. Wine affected Gabi very quickly; within two glasses, she started feeling tipsy.

"We are so lucky that we are together." she said.

I could feel her heart beating louder. I reached up and stroked her cheek.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear.

I started to gently stroke her upper arm and shoulder, raising my arm slightly about her shoulders. She slid down a little bit to snuggle closer to me. I let my hand move down from her shoulder, and my fingers skimmed lightly across her breasts. She shivered as I felt her skin through her night shirt. Gabi sighed softly and moved to let my hand cover her whole breast. My hand now cupped her breast completely, gently caressing her, and I could feel her nipples harden and grow under my touch. She started to gently caress my thigh, feeling my leg through pajamas.

I gently squeezed her breasts; my fingers freely felt their shape and texture of her shirt and her body underneath it. I loved to know that she was braless, and it was just the thin fabric of her night shirt between my hand any her breasts. I moved my hand slightly, and my fingers run over the valley between her breasts.

Gabi turned her face to me and sighed, "Ohhh… that feels so lovely."

"You have such beautiful breasts, darling!" I replied, "I love touching and feeling them."

"They are yours… I am yours…" she whispered.

Her voice, though very low, had a definite meaning to it. It sounded… different! I thought I understood her correctly. I started to unbutton her shirt. When it was completely unbuttoned, I parted it and slid my hand inside, feeling her warm flesh. I searched her nipples and gentle rolled my fingers over them - feeling how hard and erect they were! She started to lean back in the sofa and parted her legs slightly. I reached across with my other hand, and softly let my fingers trace over the top of her legs, around the top of her vagina. She let out a soft whimper and opened her legs a little more. I started to stroke between her legs, brushing my fingers lightly across her vagina, feeling its warmth through her panties. Gabi moved her hand to my penis and started to feel my growing erection. I heard her sighing and moaning softly as I pressed my fingers against her clitoris.

She whispered into my ear, "Oh dear, you are getting me so hot."

I slid her panties down. Gabi raised her buttocks off the sofa, but it was not sufficient. She wanted to get out of her clothes so badly. She got up - unsteadily, while I helped her in undressing. Kajal looked at us. She was amused and surprised and embarrassed. What Gabi and I were doing was a personal thing between lovers, so she felt out of place and started to get up from the sofa.

Gabi at that instance said, "Honey, Kajal is not wearing any blouse."

avsji

Supreme
I heard and immediately looked at Kajal. Yes. I did not notice it before, because Kajal wrapped her pallu in such a manner that it covered her nicely, but her breasts were totally bare under that pallu. I held her hand and made her sit back on the sofa.

"Please sit Kajal…"

"No, I will go inside… you both seem in mood already. If I see any longer, I will also have irresistible feelings…" and saying that Kajal got up from the sofa and left the drawing room.

Both of us watched. It was Gabi who spoke first,

"Honey, shouldn’t you have a wild party - a bachelors’ party? What kind of woman I am, that I am not even trying to do something for you?"

"Honey, that is not required. We don’t do any such things in India and I am in no need for it. So, don’t worry!" I smiled and kissed her full on her mouth.

"But if I ask you to have one, will you mind?" she asked seductively. Any man will do anything for a woman who is as naked and as beautiful as Gabi was! I was just a simple mortal.

"What do you have in mind?" bachelor’s party! What did I know!

"You DO know that I have had many sexual partners before… it is a fact that I am not proud of at all. But a fact nonetheless."

"Gabi, you don’t have to keep me reminding that." I sort of complained. I really did not want her to broach this topic.

"No honey, please. Don’t misunderstand me. All I am saying is that I have experience, while you are a virgin. So, I want that you also have tried at least once before we get married."

"What the fuck, Gabi!" I was angry.

"Honey please. At least hear me first. I am not proud of the fact that I did it with random, insignificant people, whom I never loved…, many of them, I didn't even know. But I want you to do it with someone who you love, and someone who loves you too."

"But I love YOU, Gabi and I want to do it with YOU."

Gabi took my hand and simply touched my finger on her vagina. My finger was immediately coated in her scented honey.

"Do you see this honey? This is how much I want to make love to you. Right now! If you don’t do it with me, I will definitely go mad. It is your love that is keeping me from doing it with you. Can you understand this? I have vowed to not to make love before I get married. I only want you. God! How much I want that. Just that thought is making my vagina quiver. But I am saving myself. For that day. For our wedding. But please honey! I really want you to taste a woman before we get married."

"But Gabi, I love you!"

"Do you even have to say this? It is only your love that is keeping me alive. You have given me so much, and have done so much for me… please do consider it as a little present?"

I contemplated for a while what Gabi just said. I am not averse to the idea of making love. No man is. But I loved Gabi and I really wanted to make love to her. It never occurred to me to do it with anyone. Kajal was the closest and she also made it clear that her vagina was out of reach for me. Obviously, I asked,

"… who?"

Gabi pointed at Kajal.

"You want me to make love to Kajal?"

"Yes honey!"

Okay, then I was saved.

"But Kajal won’t do it with me."

"Oh, she will… in fact, she has been saving herself for the past many months only for you."

It strikes me. Hard.

"What! Y… you mean…?"

"Yes honey," Gabi laughed, "She told me how much she wanted to make love to you. But she also fended you off for so long, just like I am doing. But today she told me that she has not allowed her husband to even touch her during this time."

She paused for the effect to take place, and then added with serious voice, "I love you and I love you so much. I am yours; my soul is yours and my body is yours. You already have it all with you. You even know that if you say, I will offer myself to you right now. I will welcome you inside me. But you are a gentleman, and you always fulfill whatever silly requests I have. Please accept this little offering from me! Please honey!"

"And you won’t feel bad?"

"It is me who is asking you to this in the first place. I know that you will not do it, even if you wanted to. You do want to make love to her, honey? Isn’t it?"

"I like her. I won’t deny that. Yes. I want to make love to her." I accepted.

"Then, my sweetest honey, please go… and make love to her. She would love it and I am sure that you too would love it."

Saying this, Gabi gave me a full kiss on my mouth. Her vaginal juices were already soaking her inner thighs.

‘Oh God! This woman is so sexy! I would love to make love to her.’

• Wow
Reactions: pawanqwert
Status
Not open for further replies.