• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.
Status
Not open for further replies.

masfin007

Just completed the updates. God it was so good. This is wat I like -story which is close to reality. Rest of them just have sex nothing else. Also a very good twist , till now was hoping her childhood friend would return. Also Gabi is so beautifully described, hope she also has a happy ending. Tc. Waiting for the nxt installment

avsji

Supreme
Just completed the updates. God it was so good. This is wat I like -story which is close to reality. Rest of them just have sex nothing else. Also a very good twist , till now was hoping her childhood friend would return. Also Gabi is so beautifully described, hope she also has a happy ending. Tc. Waiting for the nxt installment

Thanks mate ☺️

avsji

Supreme
Right then, she was more interested in knowing about the white girl sleeping in the room next to mine. I had not told Kajal about Gabi. She asked me so many questions - who this girl was, from which country (she doesn’t look like an Indian, Kajal mentioned), why is she here, was I going to marry her, and also, if I had taken her already. I almost got tired answering her barrage of questions. I patiently explained her everything about Gabi and told her that I didn’t have sex with her, and that we may as well become a serious couple. Kajal was very pleased to hear all that and congratulated me. I asked Kajal whether she was angry or sad. She told me that she was not and reminded me that it was also her who encouraged me to find a woman of my age.

Kajal was, just as I was, fascinated with Gabi. She told me that she was immensely pleased that I was going to marry a ‘gori mem’. Since she had noticed my sneaking in to Gabi’s privates, she felt at liberty to give me some advice on how to be gentle and how not to hurry with a girl, who was petite, during the first time sex, and how my thick penis could cause damage with one stray action. I decided to hide the fact that Gabi had a well-fed vagina. Of course, Gabi too was a little wary of my penis’ size; but with her experience she could manage to fit it.

That day, I helped Gabi in unpacking her stuff, and buying what she needed for a comfortable stay. She made friends with Kajal, who explained to her a few things from her own domain. In the evening we walked to the nearby places - such as the general market, vegetable and fruit market, and even a shopping-mall. While returning, Gabi exclaimed something about ‘a very appetizing aroma’ from around the corner. I realized she was talking about "Chaat".

So, we walked to the chaat vendor and I got one plate aloo-tikki made for her and then I also made her eat six gol-gappas. The next day she had a runny motion! Yes, let us not talk about that. Anyway, over the next few days, I got busy in explaining and getting Gabi familiar with Indian ways. She was already trying to learn Hindi and had a good understanding of it. She quickly learned our accent and continued to build upon it; made friends with our neighbors and some of my friends and office colleagues. Without any doubt, all people were interested in knowing her, meeting her, and talking to her. They also were curious about the nature of our relationship, to which she calmly explained that we loved each other and that she came to India to pursue her PhD. No need to say that this explanation alone could not alleviate those curious minds. They often wondered about our sexual relationship.

Her research guide was a well-educated professional of great repute and was also a very nice person. He gave her difficult subject based on the theory of truth and knowledge, which was a very vast subject and encompassed a varied degree of understanding of the status of religions in contemporary Indian context. She was completely taken by the program’s rigor, and soon started to enjoy the topic, her new friends, and everything that she was presented with.

To my dismay, she also got accustomed to the Indian way extremely fast - she would dress in salwar-kurta, opt for only vegetarian food (because I was a vegetarian) and sometimes even tried cooking vegetarian versions of Brazilian food. When we had time together during the evenings, we used to discuss her subject topics, while I presented her with extremely scientific views that helped her with her research. Many times, I accompanied her on her various field works, when she had to meet people to have more understanding on various topics.

Now, with all the academic rigor, and being busy with assimilating new things, Gabi had to put the love-life on hold. It would have been unwise for her to be both a doctoral candidate and someone’s girlfriend - both being full-time jobs. I understood this completely and supported her with everything that I had. And yet, we managed to accommodate tender moments on times when it was most unexpected.

One day when I was back at home from office, my shoulder was sore, and it was extremely hard to move. Gabi could see the uneasiness and stiffness in my neck and shoulders. She asked me about what happened and then suggested that she would give me a massage. I liked the idea, so she suggested that I remove my shirt so that she could apply some oil too. Soon, the massage began - her oiled hands started to trace patterns across my neck and shoulders and back. I could feel the tension dissolving as her hands slowly massaged away the pain. Gabi worked on my shoulder for about 10 minutes. The initial pain was so much that at first it hurt. But slowly the pain got better to the point that I thought it was healed. Once done, she massaged my cheeks, forehead, eyes, neck, and chest. My mind is still fuzzy about how and when my penis entered her mouth for a beautiful fellatio. It was a very happy evening.

avsji

Supreme
I also came to know that Gabi used to work as a part-time teacher in a school for kids from the slums - back in Brazil. She taught Portuguese grammar and composition. Her students were not like the regular school kids - they were mostly poor and tough and had seen extremely hard lives. Many of them were offspring of junkie parents, many were on drugs themselves, and many were not even kids. To teach them, Gabi herself became tough. I asked her to teach me Portuguese whenever she found time.

Gabi smiled at this proposal, "Sure, if you want."

I nodded, "Yeah, I do!"

And thus it began. Whenever we have free time, I would ask her, "How do you call that?" and she would patiently describe the pronunciation and enunciation. If I got that wrong, she would ask me to repeat it - even several times. I started to refer to her as my professor.

Whenever I said that, she would laugh and correct me, "Profesora, honey! I am a woman."

Anyway, in six months’ time, Gabi got nicely settled in her new surroundings and her academic program, which thankfully started to relax. So, we were now able to add more activities in our schedules. We would go jogging together, shop for vegetables & fruits from the local farmers’ market, visit temples (she really liked visiting temples), and on weekends, we went for long drives outside of the city.

As I said earlier, my parents were very open-minded and tolerant people. So, I told them that about Gabi and that she was staying with me. They did not say anything positive or negative about this; just told me to keep safe. In our phone conversations, they always asked about her. Gabi knew this and sometimes asked me to allow her to talk to my parents. I don’t know why I never did that! Perhaps at the back of my mind, I was not sure about her. Perhaps I was afraid that my parents would not like her or maybe they even reject her! Anyway, I thought it was best that they met in person first - telephonic conversation could happen later.

The first time my parents visited us was during Dussehra festival. That my parents were curious and happy meeting Gabi is an understatement. They simply loved her. Ma and Gabi developed an almost instant liking for each other. Dad too seemed to like her… he is anyway not too expressive of his feelings to new people, but you can read his feelings for someone on his face. There were no less than a thousand questions that my parents shot at me, and at Gabi. They really wanted to know whether, and when they were going to get a Brazilian daughter-in-law! I told them that it was highly likely. Gabi too said the same thing. Coming together and living with each other was the logical step in that direction. My parents were delighted hearing this! I was surprised at their reaction!! I thought they might discourage us from living together before marriage.

The second time they visited us was during Diwali festival, which happens after twenty days of Dussehra. We had not had a vacation in a long time, so we decided that Diwali would be when we will do that. My office had a couple of days of vacation declared and I applied for a few days of leave. Gabi too had easier few days around Diwali. Dad too applied for a rare leave from his office. My parents came because we were planning a vacation out of the city, and my city was more conveniently located for that trip. While we celebrate many festivals, even from other religions (who can say no to tasty food!), Diwali has always been a biggie for us, as no other festival seems to match its beauty and fervor. All those colors, lights, and sweets; what can beat such a festive celebration?

They arrived on the Diwali morning, and immediately started fussing about my laziness. I was to do the lighting decorations, and arrangements for evening pooja, and I did neither. Kajal was on leave today, so nothing was cooked. But Gabi took to herself to prepare breakfast for my parents - she made Aloo Parathas and Tea for all of us. Ma was overjoyed to say the least! Even in her dreams, she could not have imagined that Gabi could do all that! In Gabi, she already started to see her ideal daughter-in-law.

After breakfast, I was unceremoniously thrown out of the house to purchase all the needful things. So, I went to the nearby market to purchase Diwali lightings, candles, diyas, vegetables, flowers, milk, paneer, and sweets. When I returned after about two hours, I immersed myself in doing the decorations. My father conveniently excused himself from that menials’ task. By the time I was finished, I had put garlands (toran) on the various doors, lightings wherever humanly possible, candles and diyas tastefully put across the house. We were ready for Diwali. It was already lunchtime. Ma took care of lunch herself, with Gabi as an able assistant. It had to be light lunch for a bigger feast for dinner. Gabi was working as an eager assistant to her and my father was sleeping (apparently, he was too tired)!

avsji

Supreme
By the time we all had our lunch it was about 4 in the evening. I went to sleep for a while to get up fresh for the evening festivities. I finally took a bath at 6 in the evening so that I am completely fresh. When I came out of the bathroom, my mother pulled me to Gabi’s (?) room. Gabi was already there. I was a bit embarrassed because I was still wrapped in a towel, but she did not seem to care. Ma said that she brought presents for us, and then she opened her suitcase. Gabi and I both were surprised to see that my mother got a gift for her - it was peachy-pink colored designer chiffon sari, very light in weight, matching petticoat, and choli-like blouse. Ma also got a gold necklace, designer bangles, and a pair of thin, gold-plated silver anklet. Wow! That was something. Oh yes, she also brought a silk kurta pajama set for me. The kurta was embroidered in silk. I liked the gift but did not think too much about it.

I quickly changed into the new dress, while both the ladies closed the room behind me and started to change for pooja. It took ‘some’ time for them to emerge (you do know how long ladies take before they are satisfied with their self-décor), but when they emerged, I was stunned! My eyes got focused on the gorgeous lady draped in chiffon saree with her loose hair flying when she walked. For a few seconds it was difficult for me to imagine what I saw - it was Gabi, so gorgeously decked, her hair loose, and her body swaying as she walked. Her blouse was slightly snug and short (Ma must have used her observation to evaluate her measurements), revealing a lot of her flat tummy and naval. She was also wearing all the jewelry that Ma got for her and looked absolutely ravishing. It was great that for the first time, we offered prayers as a couple; at least my parents treated us as such.

All four of us performed the pooja. Dad acted as the chief priest during the ceremony, singing shlokas in Sanskrit. After about half an hour, the pooja was over. I always liked when Dad did poojas. He had this natural innocence and purity, which made me feel and hope that when he did pooja, it would be heard. Ma did a curious thing after the pooja. She held Gabi’s face and touched Gabi’s forehead with her forehead, and in doing so, some of her sindoor (vermilion) got applied on Gabi’s forehead. Ma later explained to her that she did it as an act of giving her blessing for perpetual happiness and long married life. I guess Ma was simply eager to bind us in wedlock sooner than later. Afterwards, we lit the diyas together, did a bit of firecrackers, and finally sat together to have a stomach full of delicious dinner. This was an amazing family time! We chatted for some time after that, and then my mother dropped a bomb,

"I hope you two wouldn’t mind sharing a bed tonight."

"W… what! Wait! Ma… we don’t…"

"You don’t what?" and then she added, "Don’t tell me you haven’t yet made love to this lovely girl!"

"How embarrassing! Ma, you shouldn’t say such things!"

"Ha ha! You are young and an idiot! Anyway, your Dad and I are taking your room, so, you can decide for your own sleeping arrangements!" saying this, Ma disappeared inside my room with Dad and closed the door behind her.

"Honey, are we sleeping together tonight?" Gabi asked, amused.

"Would you mind? Thing is that my parents make love on Diwali night. It is like a … a ritual for them!"

"Do they? Wow! How cute!! I love them even more now. They are such a beautiful couple… perfect! So much in love! Do you think, honey, that we will be like that when we get old?"

"I wish!"

Yes, my parents were so much in love. They had seen a lot of hardships together and overcame all of them to provide me with great education and eventually, a good life. I really respected them and loved them. They let me be me. They gave me all the freedom to do as I like, and at the same time provided me the much-needed experienced support. Oh yes, I wish that Gabi and I grow old together just like my parents did.

We went into the other (Gabi’s) room, and since I felt awkward. I did not close the door and kept it open. Sure enough, soon we could hear a moaning coming from the next room.

"Honey, is that what I think it is?" Gabi observed smiling, referring to the sound, despite all those loud fire-cracker sound from outside.

"Yeah! Sounds like someone is getting lucky."

We both giggled when I said that, but it was true though. You could clearly hear them now, albeit the sounds were muffled, and all you needed to do was to use some imagination to realize what was going on in there.

"Honey, could you help me with getting out of this blouse?"

It was a backless blouse, with a lot of strings. Puzzling. Ma must have selected the blouse design from some trendy magazine and asked the tailor to stitch it.

"How did you get in to it, by the way?"

"Ma helped me." Gabi referred to my mother as Ma!

"In fact," she continued, "she saw me naked…" she whispered the last word.

She was smiling. Sure, she must have! Since the blouse had strings at the back, Gabi could not have worn a brasserie underneath it. Too bad that I did not see her naked!

Till now.

avsji

Supreme
I got behind her and started to solve that puzzle! It took me a while before I was able to undo all the strings. I stopped and came in front and looked at her - not really sure of what to expect from there. My parents were certain that Gabi and I would have been living like married couple already, however, nothing could be so far from the truth. I really wanted to make love to Gabi. The urge was so strong that could have practically ravaged her then and there itself. But it was our love that kept us restrained… When she and I did not do anything for some time, I asked,

"Well?"

"Well? Hmm… don’t you want to see what is under this pretty blouse?" she was smiling.

"Believe me Gabi, when I say that no one wants to know it more than I do!" I laughed.

"Honey, then what are you waiting for?"

"W…what? Are you sure?"

"Ma saw me… it is only fair that you see me. Yours is the first right on me."

I was delighted to hear that. A man needs no further encouragement. I saw a movie, in which they said that there is a certain way a man looks at the woman he loves. The man looks like a boy on his birthday. And he treats the woman as if she were a gift. He looks at her in a way that he has waited so long to open that gift and now he can not wait to see what the treasure is inside! I was behaving in the same way! My lovely Gabi, gift wrapped in that peachy-pink colored designer saree & blouse, and I was extremely eager to see the treasure that lay inside. In one smooth move, I grabbed the blouse from her either sides and gently pulled it away from her. That Gabi stretched her hand in front of her helped my action. And then I saw them.

My lovely Gabi! She had flawless skin and perfect breasts. For so many months I had tried to imagine the sight that I was now beholding. Her breasts were creamy peach in color, high (not sagging at all), round, and firm. Her nipples were modestly small, but visible, surrounded by matching small areolas. Her nipples and areolas were not salmon colored. Rather they were pinkish orange in color. Her nipples were erect and were in the exact center of their areolas. I knew why they were erect. I knew that I was the reason who had stiffened and swelled her nipples. And did I mention that she really did not need any bra!

Now I could resist no further. I touch her naked breasts; she arched backwards - as if to give me a better access. Her breasts felt firm under my hands, and it was an awesome feeling. Although, small as compared to Kajal’s, they were special, because this girl belonged to me, and so, these breasts were mine and mine alone! This is an awesome feeling, isn’t it? Agreed that Gabi was well experienced in the matter of sex, but she did not belong to those men with whom she did it. I knew her soul… and that was an exhilarating feeling. I traced the curve of her breasts with my fingertips, and finally, I leaned forward and opened my lips to take her nipple in my mouth and started sucking. Gabi let out a satisfying gasp as I squeezed her breast with my lips engulfing her nipple and sucking it and teasing it with my tongue. Today was my chance - I sucked her breasts for a long time alternating between her two breasts.

Gabi’s body was shaking and arching in excitement and she was moaning softly. I suddenly stopped and held her head and pushed my lips against hers. We kissed. Initially, her mouth was not wide open. Her tongue was inside her mouth; but her mouth was not tightly closed either. It opened wider as we kissed more, and instinctively our lips drew each other’s apart so our tongues could taste each other. I had held her around her back, and slowly started to caress her smooth buttocks. Her arms were around my neck, and she pressed her body against me, her body surging against my booming, blood-engorged member. Gabi responded enthusiastically to my kisses and kissed me back as her tongue danced into my mouth. It was a whole-body kiss, vibrant with passion.

After a long passionate kiss session, I detached and started to work on her sari. I know from observation that the sari’s front pleats are secured in to the petticoat with safety-pins. Surely, I found one large safety-pin holding it together for Gabi. I undid that and started to disrobe her. In about a couple of minutes, Gabi was standing in front of me in only her panties. Throughout her entire disrobing, she did not utter a word. Without wasting any time, I slid her panties down. As she stood before me in her birth suit, I drank in every single inch of her. Gabi’s beautiful vagina! When I saw it first, it was hairless, but today it had very sparse growth of pubic hair there. Rest was same as I remembered. Her vagina was very small and looked tight. She had a long slit, and its vaginal lips were tightly closed together, and folded mostly inside, with no mons. I swallowed hard. Her flat, smooth stomach was accentuated with a dimpled belly button.

avsji

Supreme
I reached and ran my fingers lightly through her pubic hair. It felt springy on her slightly bronzed skin! I felt her slit, she was wet… very wet! I teased open her outer lips, and stroked her up and down, my finger entering her slightly each time. She was still standing, but her whole body was trembling. Still, she parted her legs, giving my finger more access to her sex. I gently rubbed against her clitoris, and then pushed in further, feeling her tight wet vagina expanding to let my finger in. She was really very tight. I leaned forward to smell her scent. It was sweet! I licked my finger - she tasted sweet too! I never thought that a woman’s vagina could smell and taste like that!

I smiled softly at her and said, "Gabi, I love you with all my heart! You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen! You are stunning!"

I kissed her naval, and quickly proceeded to undress myself. In no time, I was ready to mount her. I helped Gabi with lying on the bed and positioned my penis on her mound. With its tip, I teased her clitoris a few times. With each stroke, Gabi let out deep sigh of ecstasy. Her eyelids were heavy and she was so ready to be fucked. I knew it and she knew it. It was about time. With the help of the other hand, I parted her vaginal lips and positioned my penis on her entrance. As I started to slowly enter her womanhood, Gabi let out a deep breath, smiled gently and said,

"Honey, I love you! … and I am ready for you and your love. But…"

"Now that can’t be right." I thought and stopped with questioning look. I waited. My glans was already inside and her vaginal lips were stretched open.

"Honey, I can’t stop you… even if I want to. I do not have any self-control on me… for it has been such a long time! I have waited for your love for such a long time… Oh God knows how badly I want you inside me… But, honey, if you can please stop now and wait till, we are married?"

I was confused. This beautiful woman was lying in front of me. Naked. Ready to be fucked… and yet, she was hoping that she will not be fucked, and spared for later!

"B…but Gabi, I am so ready!"

She smiled gently and her tears began to drop.

She softly said, "I know honey. I know that this is wrong thing to say. I know you are ready, and even I am ready. I lead you up to this… I love you. But would you like it more if I gave you my all on our wedding day?"

I patiently listened to her. Now that is called KLPD! Fuck!!

"… I know I led you up to this stage, and it is so unfair. And as I said earlier too, I can’t stop you. I feel you inside me, and God, I know how I want you to thrust once and go deep inside me… God is my witness that I want you inside me right now. Yet I ask you this…"

I understand. I withdrew. I somehow controlled my breath and heartbeat. I sat on the bed, feeling slightly cheated and defeated. And that is when Gabi leaned forward, and with a slow, tentative swipe of her tongue, licked the tip of my penis.

She said, "I can’t let go my King go dry like this. Now can I?"

She squeezed my penis. A drop of pre-cum formed at the tip. She licked once more.

"Did I tell you your taste?"

I smiled. So, the game was still on. Gabi continued.

"Not much taste really… A little salty, and I love it."

She then stuck out her tongue and slowly licked around the head of my penis, and licked up another drop of pre-cum. Holding the shaft about midway down my length, she then slowly opened her mouth to take it in. When her opened mouth was directly over the head of my cock, I felt the sudden warmth of her breath on my penis, and I almost shot off before she even took me in! She placed her lips about midway over the head and slid me into her mouth and I felt her stop as her lips slid over the helmet of my glans. It was a sensory assault! I was shock to feel Gabi’s warm mouth engulfing me.

She was licking and sucking it like little children do a lollipop. My thick shaft was stretching the sides of her small mouth, and still she was enthusiastic about giving me oral pleasure. She must have gauged how much she could fit in her small mouth because she lowered her mouth about three inches to the top of her hand, and slightly gagged. She slowly began to swirl her tongue around its head and back down. I noticed and felt her applying a small amount of suction as she pulled out by the slight concave shape of her cheeks.

She responded when I softly said, ‘a little faster’, and she picked up a little speed. I felt my testicles start to tighten up and I was going to warn her I was about to come when she suddenly stopped and pulled her mouth off of my cock!

She looked up and said, "Honey! What happened?"

"I am about to come!"

"Yeah! That is what I want." saying that she again reached for my penis and plopped it back in her mouth, sucking. This time she started to gently squeeze my testicles. Very soon, I was close to shoot my load. I felt that tingling in my testicles, my legs start to tremble and I said,

"I am coming…!"

Gabi just hummed, and with the vibration of her reply, I fired the first shot into the back of her throat groaning loudly and a white light flashing in my eyes. I guess she did not expect me to shoot with that much force and she heaved a little. Some escaped her lips before she could swallow when the second salvo hit her and a third right after that. She had recovered and I could feel her mouth tighten as she swallowed three or four times. She then slowly pumped the remainder into her mouth and swallowed. Finally, she let go of my penis.

She said, "Thank you honey! You know? You must have squirted at least a cup of your semen! Ha ha ha! Did you like it? Did I make you happy?"

I was still zoned out in post-climactic shock. I said, "I was in heaven, Gabi! Thanks!!"

After relaxing for a few minutes, I realized that I must return favor. I must also do oral on her. But as I started to do it, Gabi stopped me.

"No honey! Don’t do it. Please don’t. First of all, I don’t deserve it and second, I want it to be thoroughly pulverized by your penis alone. So, this wait is my punishment, and that is also my reward, for an amazing pounding is what I receive! I will wait, till my wedding night!"

Then she kissed me and spoke lovingly to me. She said, "Honey, I love you… and I wish we can be together always."

I said, "I wish so too Gabi!"

avsji

Supreme
Not sure when the two of us drifted into sleep. I woke up when I felt someone stroking my hair. I thought it was Gabi. I smiled and opened my eyes and saw that it was Ma! The room was dimly lit in red light of the night bulb!

‘What is she doing here?’

"Ma! What are you doing?" I said in my hoarse sleepy voice.

"Just checking on you two. The door was open, you know." She said simply, "Did you and Gabi have a good time tonight?" she whispered.

Suddenly everything came back rushing to me. Damn! We forgot to close the door before we fell asleep, and, we also did not have a single shred of cloth on us. And Ma was there! How embarrassing can it be?

I protested, "Ma! We are completely naked!"

"I see that, yes."

"Then why did you come?"

She smiled, "Not the first time I have seen my boy naked… I saw the door open and could not resist the urge to see my children!"

It was then I realized that I was sporting an erection. Ma too looked at my penis, smiled and exclaimed, "I never imagined your chhunni would become so big! I am proud of you."

I smiled. Ma can make me smile any time. She has always been my bestest friend!

“So did you two…?”

“No… we decided to wait till we got married, Ma.”

“Oh! Did you? Interesting! I wonder how you two could control yourself! She is so beautiful. You are so handsome! I salute you two.”

“I don’t know Ma. We came excruciatingly close to doing it, before somehow being able to control us.”

“Hmm… did she… use her hand, then?”

“Mouth.”

“Mouth? Interesting.”

“Why, Ma?”

“And what did she do when you… you know?” Ma asked me.

“She drank it.”

“Did she? Wow! The girl really loves you then.” Ma said.

“Thank Ma. But why do you say so?”

“Well, honey I too take your Dad’s penis in mouth… but he never ejaculated in my mouth… I have never let him. I love him, yes, but I guess there is more I can do. So thank you for letting me know.”

“I love him, Ma.” That was Gabi, speaking to her in her half-awake state.

“I know sweetie, I know. I thank you for that.”

Ma got up from the bed and started to leave the room. She stopped at the door and turned. By that time Gabi was already squeezing my rigid penis. Ma saw that and smiled.

“Gabi, beta, do you know I breastfed Amar till he was fifteen or even sixteen?”

“Yes, Ma… I think that is the reason why his pau (penis) is so strong… so thank you, Ma.”

Gabi had let go of my penis when Ma turned to talk to us again.

“Gabi, beta, don’t leave it. It is yours. You can hold his penis, even when I am around. You two don’t have to stop loving each other, even when I or his Dad is around.”

Gabi hesitated, so Ma again encouraged her, “C’mon. Hold it again. It is okay.”

This time Gabi smiled, and took my penis in her grip.

“Honey,” Ma seemed to hesitate a bit.

“What is it, Ma?” I asked, “What is in your mind?”

“Honey, tonight is Diwali… and seeing you both like this has kindled my motherly urge…”

It flashed in my mind, ‘Ma wants to breastfeed us! Wow!’

A faint smile appeared, which neither Gabi nor Ma could see.

“What is it, Ma? Please tell us.” Gabi asked.

Beta, I want to feed you both… from… here,” Ma indicated her breast.

“Ma! Will you really!” Gabi was ecstatic! Ma never expected that kind of positive reaction from her, so she was indeed surprised. Gabi practically jumped from her bed, and hugged Ma. In her child-like excitement, she kissed her cheeks many times and her hands started roaming all over my mother’s breasts. Her nipples erected in response. Gabi did not seem to care that we both were sitting butt-naked in front of my mother.

Gently squeezing near her nipples, and hoping to express some milk, Gabi asked, “Ma, do you have milk in them?”

“No beta, I don’t anymore… it has been a few years since I stopped making any milk.”

By then Gabi started to behave as if she had a license to access Ma’s breasts. She was already unbuttoning her blouse. Ma could not stop herself from giggling at Gabi’s childish behavior. She knew about her background and knew about the loveless relationship between her and her mother. I still suspect that it was Ma’s way to welcoming Gabi into the family and making her feel accepted. I don’t know whether Gabi saw Ma naked earlier, but she seemed unwilling to give her any space to back out from this wonderful offer. Soon, she removed her blouse. Ma was not wearing any bra… Dad must have taken it off.

“Ma, aap beech me let jaiye (please lie in the middle). Amar can suckle your right breast, and I can take the left breast.”

Ma had always been beautiful. She must only have been thirty-seven or thirty-eight years old then. She was still young, and it showed. The last time I had seen her like that was when I was writing my engineering entrance exams. There was no visible change in her. She was Goddess like even then, and Goddess like even now. All three of us lain down. Gabi had already started suckling. Ma gave a very tender motherly kiss on her forehead and then looked at me in anticipation. I was looking at her… at them. Ma looked at me as if to ask me what was wrong?

I shook my head and said softly, “Ma, you are Ma Annapoorna to me. You are my life force.”

I got a bit emotional taking her nipple in my mouth… emotional because it had been almost five years since I received my Ma’s purest love. It is amazing how I had two different and opposite reactions to the same action: when I suckled Gabi’s breasts, or Kajal’s breasts, I got a pole-like rigid erection, but now that I was suckling Ma’s breast, it was gone…!

No milk was to come, so no milk came. But we could feel the love originating from my Ma’s heart and flowing into us through her breasts. Gabi and I were lucky to have received Ma’s blessing and love in its purest form. I was gentle in sucking, but Gabi was over-zealous. She was sometimes tugging at her nipple, sometimes kissing, and sometimes biting her breasts apart from suckling. Ma did not object and let her do whatever she needed, and kept caressing her head and back, and kept kissing her head and forehead to assure her of her love. After about five minutes, Ma said,

“Have you children had your fill? Hmm? I will now leave you two to sleep. We have to start early to reach Jaipur.”

Gabi jerked and left suckling her breast and got up.

“Ma, you are Annapurna mata. Thank you so much for your kindness and blessings…”

Ma smiled and started to get up. Gabi added,

“Ma, I don’t know what you will think of me… but I need to do it…”

“Do what beta?”

Gabi reached out for the string of Ma’s petticoat (she was wearing only petticoat and blouse when she entered the room) and undid it.

“Do you want to see me naked, beta?”

Gabi shook her head, “Ma, I want to worship you.”

Ma was very gentle. I think she thought that everyone was as pure, and as gentle as she was. Soon Ma was completely naked. I was an audience to this unbelieving event that was unfolding in front of me. Ma was sitting cross-legged, and Gabi sat in front of her on her knees, and with folded hands. Ma lovingly held Gabi’s folded hands and kissed them. She then held her face with her two hands and gently pushed it into her bosom. Ma too had become emotional. Overwhelmed with love, Ma started to kiss Gabi all over. This night could never end!

When Ma let go of her, Gabi again started to pray in front of her. Then she closed her eyes, and with folded hands, prostrated in front of her. Gabi’s head was on Ma’s feet. She did that thrice! On fourth time, she leaned a bit forward, and kissed Ma’s vaginal lips.

“Ma, what great luck it would have been, had I taken birth from here!” she exclaimed.

I was amazed. It was almost an echo of what Rachna said a few years back. Ma’s own emotional dam broke and her eyes were now oozing tears.

“Oh beta! Oh beta! But I am your mother. I am your mother.”

She said repeatedly, as she pulled Gabi in her warm motherly embrace again. After a few minutes of emotional high tide, finally all of us calmed. It was beautiful to reconnect with Ma like this, and we just hoped to be a family soon. Calming herself, Ma said,

"Ok ok! Now I am leaving. Take rest… But get up early. Now sleep." Ma said, kissed my and Gabi’s forehead and left the room shutting the door behind her.

Status
Not open for further replies.