• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.
Status
Not open for further replies.

avsji

Supreme
  • Love
Reactions: Ashurocket

avsji

Supreme
Dear avsji super.

I'm relishing this feast of happiness, family bonding, love, care, affection in today's update.

May God bless Amar and family.

Ashu

I don't want to give away what happened in future.
So you will have to wait. As such, Amar is a very happy man these days.

• Love
Reactions: Ashurocket

Ashurocket

एक औसत भारतीय गृहस्थ।
I don't want to give away what happened in future.
So you will have to wait. As such, Amar is a very happy man these days.
I'm not asking for any information of today's life from Amar.

As of now, I'm happily enjoying the story.

Ashu

Reactions: avsji

avsji

Supreme
Satyajit was a proud man. With dedication, hard work and skill, he had expanded his business big enough to live a very comfortable life for himself and his family. I liked that in him. He had been widowed a very long time ago, so I could relate with his struggles and motivation to consumer himself in his work. Even though he wanted to remarry in the recent years, he decided to wait for the right woman to show up. When he first met Kajal, he immediately took a liking for her, although Kajal took some time to warm up towards his overtures. I am sure that at some point, she too must have felt the need to move on from me. This way, she would be closer to her son, and it would also force me to explore other options. But when the Latika proposal came, Kajal could not be happier. Now she was looking forward to her own wedding as well as Latika’s.

As soon as we agreed that Kajal be married before Latika, Sunil and I spoke over phone with him to discuss the wedding matters and required arrangements. He was overjoyed when he came to know about our decision and about another impending marriage. He congratulated me for that and said that he would love to bless Latika. I told him that he needs to be here to bless us in person. But that was for later. When we discussed how he would love to be married, he told us that he favored court marriage, but worried that it might take one whole month. I told him that I could pull a few strings, but he needed to be ready to be here at short notice. We also explained that because Ma was not in a good shape to travel with a newborn baby, we preferred that they married here, in this city. He was fine with that arrangement.

After that long discussion with Satyajit, I called my lawyer and asked him to arrange for a wedding date for Kajal and Satyajit. Because of his connections and efficiency, fortunately, we got a date for the next Friday itself. Of course, he needed to grease a few palms, which was just fine with me. It did not cost much anyway. As soon as the wedding date was fixed, I again called Satyajit and told him about the good news. He was very happy and told me that he would book the plane tickets for his immediate family, i.e., his son, daughter in law and their two children. I requested him to bring more people, but he said that he was not too eager to invite so many people. Because he was going to throw a party after the wedding anyway, it was fine. For the intimate matters of weddings, only closest family was required. I understood his point of view and told him that we will arrange for their stay and post-wedding reception here in the city. Satyajit again interjected and asked me that we must not make much fuss – he wanted to take away his newly wedded bride on an urgent basis. So, he would book a return ticket for Saturday and throw a post wedding reception on Sunday night! When I reasoned that we needed to make some arrangements, he countered by asking to send Kajal in a pair of clothes and her most important belongings. I was even more impressed with the man!

The run up to the wedding day went in a whirl. Ma was super excited and wanted to accompany Kajal for her shopping, but she still could not do much of it. She could only accompany her once and knew that it was not possible because of heat and prolonged sitting in a car. The new baby also needed to accompany her for feeding etc., which made it very impractical. Sunil took a week’s off: he anyway did not take many leaves of absence, so he got it immediately. We purchased bridal sarees for Kajal. Ma wanted her to purchase some attractive lingerie, so she purchased them, albeit a bit reluctantly. We also thought it was a great time to purchase jewelries for her, so we spend lavishly on them. Kajal initially hesitated but she agreed only after Latika too joined her. Anyway, so in short, the quick turnaround was stressful but fun!

Kajal and Satyajit’s marriage took place at around 4pm at local court. It was very busy day there: at least eleven couples came for wedding, so it was unusually crowded. We often laughed at how crazy things could be. Kajal admonished me against marrying Latika in a court. She wanted a ‘proper’ wedding for her daughter. Apparently, Satyajit was very conversant with the ‘sarkari’ style of working, so he did not complain and rather enjoyed the process. Staying there for a long time gave us to bod well with each other’s families. Sunil and Satya’s sons bonded well as well as their wives. They knew about how we were related - Ma and Sunil, and now Latika and I. It seemed a bit strange, but acceptable that a mother and her son be married to a brother and a sister, respectively. What shocked Satya’s daughter-in-law most was Ma’s age, and how fit and young Ma looked even after having three children. She asked a few tips from her.

Kajal wore a new silk saree, which was not too heavy and suited the occasion. Satya wore a pair of pants and shirt. There was a little area adjacent to the court, where one could also follow traditional wedding practices. So, we had also arranged for a brahmin, who chanted hymns as Kajal, and Satya performed pooja and finally he tied the mangalsutra around her neck. All of us clapped and congratulated them. Soon after, we registered the marriage in the court. By the time we returned from the court, it was already 7 in the evening. We were too tired because of all the whole day of ‘no work’ busy-ness. A dinner party for our two families went on till about eleven or so in the night and then we bid goodbyes. Kajal will leave with her new family by the morning flight, so we would have another chance to say goodbyes tomorrow.

avsji

Supreme
We were very tired by the time when we reached home. We hit the bed as soon as we arrived home. The next morning, only Sunil, Latika and I came to the airport – so we got up early. Ma too wanted to come, but Kajal and Sunil told her to stay and try to get her sleep and look after the children. There will be another time soon to again meet with Kajal. We wished Satya and Kajal well for their future and then returned. A very busy week had ended, and we wanted to rest for a while for the next week.

While returning, we got breakfast packed so that no one of us had to cook. We knew that if we started cooking after we had reached home, it would be at least noon before we got any food. Kids would be cranky with hunger. Sunil called Ma in advance, so that she does not start cooking. I made a mental note: with Kajal gone, we needed a cook - and a really good one too! It was bit bitter-sweet for me. Indeed, Kajal was not a cook for me or us, but I was sure going to miss all the delicious food that she cooked.

Ma received us at the door. Sunil kissed her on her mouth.

Arre yaar, Suman… thak gaye hum log to (Oh Dear, we are too tired)!”

Kya ho gaya (What happened)? Sab theek to hai na (Is everything okay)?”

Kuchh nahi, Ma (It is nothing, Ma). Dad is being over-dramatic. Raat me neend poori hui nahi, aur abhi airport aana jaana ho gaya (We could not get enough sleep at night, and we had to take a long round trip to the airport) … traffic tha, bas aur kuchh nahi (there was traffic, nothing else).”

Achchha achchha (Oh okay) … chaliye, main khana laga deti hoon (come, let me serve the breakfast).” Ma offered.

“Bou-di, aap baithiye… main paros deti hoon (Bou-di, you please stay… I will serve it).” Latika stopped her and started to serve food.

Bou-di nahi… Sasu-Ma bola karo ab inko (Not Bou-di, start calling her as Mother-in-law).” Sunil jeered at Latika.

Achcha ji… to aapko kya main Sasur-ji boloon (Is that so? Then should I start addressing you as Father-in-law)?” Latika too jeered back.

“Ha ha!” we all laughed. The whole house had an amazing and happy vibe for the past few days. I was super happy because of that.

“Mishti…” Latika called out, “jaldi se aa jao Betu (come pronto, child) … nashta laga rahi hoon (I am serving breakfast) … dono bachchon ko bhi sath le aao (also get the other two children).”

Aai mummy (Coming, mummy).” Abha called out her reply.

“Mummy?” I was pleasantly surprised.

Aur nahi to kya (If not mummy, then what else)!” Latika proudly smiled.

So, all eight of us assembled at the dining table. The newborn baby was in Ma’s arms, awake and playing. The two boys and Abha, the ringleader sat together. Latika served food to all of us. She was also going to prepare filter coffee after the breakfast, which was a nice thought, as I loved filter coffee. We had food and discussed what we liked and disliked about court marriages. Abha had very strong views against court marriages, the top being the crowd and wastefulness of time. Someone needed to tell her that even more time is wasted in the normal weddings.

After the breakfast, Latika prepared and served filter coffee in small, steel glasses - the traditional way! Ma and Sunil, and Latika and I came to my room to discuss the matters of the next wedding. We left the children and asked them to play with themselves as we talked. While Ma and Sunil sat on my bed, I sat on the couch there. Latika chose to sit on the ground in front of me. She took my both hands and taking them from over her neck, she folded them in her front, making a garland of sorts.

We were still not able to come to an agreement as to where our wedding should take place. Kajal, Ma and Sunil all agreed that they wanted to marry Latika off with full fanfare, if not in expenses, then in the rituals, and that too in the Bengali way.

“Where do you want to get married, Latika?” I asked her.

“It doesn’t matter,” she said with a bit of shyness in her manners, “as long as I am getting married to you.”

I smiled, “We are getting married. But this is your opportunity. If you have any specific thoughts, please tell me or any of us.”

“Yes Puchuki… your Dada, Bou-di and Amma will spare no expenses to make it a memorable experience.” Sunil said. Ma smiled.

“I know that Dada. I know. But honestly, I can’t think of any specific desire. I am anyway not someone who will go for unnecessary expenditure.”

Jeeti raho beta (May you live long),” Ma chimed in her blessing, “tumhare jaisi ladkiyon se hi ghar banta hai (girls like you make home).”

Then suddenly as if remembering something, Ma exclaimed, “Suniye ji, kyon na in dono ki destination wedding ki jaaye (Why don’t we do a destination wedding for them)?”

Before anyone, Latika said, “Nahi Bou-di. That is an unnecessary expense.”

“Then you only suggest something.”

“Bou-di, what is the harm in doing it here? We will invite our close friends and families. We don’t need many people anyway.” Latika suggested sagely.

“You are right. We don’t need too many people to attend this wedding, other than our close friends and well-wishers. But still, it should be an event to remember? Shouldn’t it be?”

“I will remember it, Bou-di. I will.” She replied, even more blushed with shyness.

I fully understood what Latika was saying. The memories of my wedding days with Gabi and Devy are still vivid, despite not having many photos or videos from those events. It is the whole experience of something indelible that makes weddings forever memories. But I understood Ma’s point of view as well. Parents want their children to feel special on their big day, and that is why they spend so much money to make weddings a fairytale. In reality, it is not even needed.

After a prolonged discussion and several reiterations, we agreed that Latika and I would be married in this house itself. It was a big enough house to host our closest and dearest friends. We estimated what all was needed for that and decided that we can get married in a couple of months’ time at most, and in about three weeks’ time at the earliest. We prepared a guest list and counted that we had close to hundred close friends and well-wishers. A large part of them was my own close business partners. I expressed that I wanted to talk to Jayanti Di before I married again. For me, she was part of my family and had been in constant contact with me throughout these many years. I wanted her to know that I was now moving on and wanted her to be a part of this decision. Additionally, I wanted to invite Gabi’s family as well as Gael, Marie and their son. Everyone agreed that it was the ‘right thing to do’ and that I must do it.

With that we adjourned our important meeting. Sunil and Ma got busy with talking to Kajal, whereas, Latika said that she would meet a few friends over the weekend and invite them personally. We both wanted to spend some more ‘personal’ time with each other but thought that we can do that in the night, sharing a drink or two with each other. I thought that I will put in use my learning from the last weekend and spend some quality time with Abha.

avsji

Supreme
To spend more time with his new bride, Satyajit planned the feast in the afternoon. Surprisingly, it was well received by all the guests as everyone turned up for it. The primary reason was that everyone liked him. Satyajit (Satya) was a kind-hearted man and tried to help everyone when he could. People respected and liked him for his kind nature and when they came to know about his wedding, they were genuinely happy for him. They were even more delighted when they saw a beautiful woman like Kajal as his new wife. No wonder, congratulatory wishes came pouring on them. The feast lasted till evening, but that was how he expected it to be. That left the entire evening and night for him and Kajal. Finally, they were alone in his bedroom.

Taking Kajal in his full embrace, Satyajit kissed her mouth.

“Are you happy, Mrs. Muley?” he asked.

“Very happy… very very happy!” Kajal smiled. She was indeed very happy to be married again.

“Do you know? I had been waiting for this day… this moment since I first saw you.” Satyajit lustfully looked at Kajal, “God! You are so beautiful!”

Kajal was very comfortable when she was with me. I was familiar, there was comfort. With Satyajit, even though he was a nice man, there was ample unfamiliarity with him. Other than glimpses of his behavior and nature, nothing else was known to her. She came to know a lot about him in the past 6 hours or so, which augmented what she knew about him since their relationship started. She was internally happy that Satya was a good man, and everyone had only good things to say about him.

“We will have a lot of fun tonight.” He winked at her.

Kajal blushed, ‘Yes! Indeed.’

“Honey, please pour me a glass of wine, would you?” he asked, settling down in the couch.

“Wine? Mr. Muley, I thought you were a religious man.”

“That I am my dear... but religion does not stop anyone from enjoying their marital bliss in the ways they like. Does it?”

“Mr. Muley, calm your mind… you are a grandfather, and I am a grandmother.” Kajal teased Satyajit. In her experience, such type of teasing always worked wonders when a man wants to prove his point. But that was not going to cut it with a man who had been without a woman for such a long time now.

“Tell me Mrs. Muley, how can you be the grandmother of my children, without taking my seed in your womb?”

“Mr. Muley can fill my womb with his seeds, then. I would love that.”

Kajal smiled and poured the wine in the wine glass and took it to him. This little intimate teasing got her excited. Kajal had been celibate for a couple of years now, and she wanted to make this wait worthwhile for both herself as well as her new husband. Satyajit’s eyes darted to her chest, and she could feel his eyes on her hardening nipples she walked towards him. A slight smile appeared on his lips as he reached for the glass.

“Thanks, dear,” Satyajit said.

Kajal’s nipples became stiffer in anticipation, as Satya took a long sip of wine, ogling her breasts and imagining his stiff penis buried in her hot vagina as he cupped both of her firm breasts, pinching her nipples, as he kissed her. The thought was very erotic. It had been a very long time.

Sipping the wine, he patted the cushion next to her and said, “Come sit next to me.”

Kajal smiled and sat close to him.

“Satya, I strongly believe in second chances. I have seen it and how it positively influences people. Thank you for giving me my second chance at love.”

“Kajal, don’t be silly. I think I am plain lucky just to be with you, let alone be married to you. So, thank you!” He said as he took her in his strong arms and held her tightly.

As she relaxed, Kajal turned so her back was to Satya’s chest and leaned against him in that position. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close. Seated in that position, they continued talking and sipping wine for some time.

Sometime during their chat, Kajal laid her head on Satya’s shoulder. Satya saw that took an opportunity to drop her pallu, exposing her neck to him. Satya then lightly kissed Kajal’s neck and earlobe.

“Ummmmm.” Kajal cooed, laid her head to one side, and exposed more of her neck for Satya to nibble and kiss.

Kajal also realized that his hands got busy undoing the buttons of her blouse.

‘So, the time has come!’

Although Kajal had gotten out of habit of wearing any brassieres, she purchased and wore a pair of cream-colored lacy bridal undergarments on Ma’s insistence. She reasoned that their first night together should be enjoyable and exciting for both of them. It was not long before that her blouse had fallen open. Kajal’s bra covered breasts were now exposed. She left it open inviting Satya’s gaze and his hands.

“Beautiful… round and soft… just like my soft buns!” Satya praised her. There is really something about breasts and food, that men feel compelled to compare them!

“Ha ha ha! You have not yet even seen them.”

This was an open invitation and Kajal expected him to pounce on her, considering that he had not had sex in a very long time. But Satya was very patient man and wanted to make his bride feel good. He had also learned the art of long foreplays, which seemed to please his ex-wife. It sure must work on Kajal as well, he decided. He brought his hands up, cupped each breast, and squeezed from over her bra. Her nipples hardened as Satya ever so gently rolled and squeezed them between his thumb and forefinger. Kajal turned slightly, and Satya cradled her in his lap and left arm.

Kajal was getting warmed enough. She realized this when she noticed that Satya was squeezing her bare breasts for some time, and she had not even realized that she was naked.

“How swollen they are…” he admired Kajal’s nipples, “… like overripe grapes… as if they will burst at any moment, letting their juices flow.”

Kajal too admired his resolve, ‘No mouth yet! Amazing!’

Balancing Kajal in his arms, he removed her blouse and brasseries and then had a long evaluating look at his new wife’s breasts. Kajal had tried to keep fit along with Ma and was in a fantastic shape for her age. Despite her advanced age, her breasts were not loose and held their shape without brasseries. Each globe of her breast was perched by very erect reddish dark brown nipples.

As her breasts were fully uncovered to Satyajit, he sat drinking their beauty speechlessly.

avsji

Supreme
“You are as beautiful as your name.”

He said and kissed each nipple one by one.

‘Finally!’ Kajal thought delightfully, ‘It only took one hour or so!’

Yaar… tere bobe bahut sundar hain (Your boobs are so beautiful)!” he declared proudly.

He had all the reasons in this world to be proud of. He had a beautiful new wife, and this was a love marriage. This was something of a miracle. Kajal smiled broadly.

Mujhe roz pilaya karo (Let me suckle them every day).”

Aap jab chaaho (Whenever you want). Kisne roka hai (Who stopped you)?”

That sounded like music to Satyajit’s ears. Kajal gently drew her husband’s head towards her right breast, as Satya eagerly opened his mouth and accepted his new wife’s nipple in his mouth and started sucking. Kajal let out a content gasp as he took more area around her nipple and tickled it with his tongue. Satya kept sucking Kajal’s breasts for a long time alternating between her two breasts. When he was satisfied, he kissed her,

“I wish I had found you earlier.”

“It is never too late!” Kajal smiled.

“No… it is not. But… you know…” he smiled in an attempt to suppress his child-like wishes, “… we could… you know… have a baby…”

That wrung Kajal’s heart. She too thought that it was a wasted opportunity. She could have had a baby earlier. Alas, that was missed.

“Husband, don’t be sad. We have our sons and their children. My daughter too will be married soon, and she too will have children. I think, we have big enough family.” She lovingly caressed his cheek.

“You are right… but when I look at you, this desire surges through my entire body.”

“Then,” Kajal kissed his lips, and suggested, “make love to me… Who knows? We may get lucky… miracles do happen after all.”

Satya was delighted. Even though it was biologically not possible for Kajal to have any more children, hope for something is powerful enough motivation.

Bachchon ko doodh pilaya hai (Have you breastfed your children)?”

She nodded.

Kab tak (Till how long)?” he caressed one nipple.

Paanch, chheh saal tak (Till about five or six years).”

Badhiya! Badhiya (Good! Good)! Meri wali to bete ko bas do saal tak hi pila paai (My wife could do it only till my son was two).”

Main bhi to aapki hi hoon (I too am your wife).” Kajal countered.

Haan (Yes).” He smiled proudly, “You are! I am blessed.” He thought for a second and added, “Bahu ko thoda samjhao (Could you please elucidate this to Bahu)?”

“What about?” Kajal was confused.

Yahi ki bachchon ko doodh pilana chahiye (That the children must be breastfed).”

Wo nahi pilati hai kya (Does she not do it)?” Kajal was confused.

Chhoti bitiya abhi do ki bhi nahi hui hai, aur wo doodh chhudana chahti hai (My granddaughter is not even two, and she wants to wean her off).” Satya complained ruefully.

“Hmm… lekin wo meri baat kyon sunegi (But why will she agree with what I say)?”

“Because you are her mother… in-law?” he paused a couple of seconds to say the last bit.

Kajal thought for a few moments and said, “My dear husband, this ‘in-law’ thing will not work on her… not in new relationships… My relationship with her is new and an outside insertion. I should rather try to become mother to both your son and your daughter-in-law.” She paused and looked at Satya for effect - he seemed to like the thought already, “Then… perhaps then I can bring her around?”

Satya was happy that Kajal immediately agreed to his wishes. No protests. Yes, she did not promise anything, but she promised to run the hard yard and try to fulfill his wishes. She also liked the fact that Kajal wanted to accept his son as her son. That was good. Very good.

“That sounds very good, Kajal. Thank you.” Satya kissed her mouth.

“You never have to thank me, husband. I came here only for love… it is love that I want to give and love that I want to get.” Kajal declared sincerely, “Gods have given me a plenty so far. From where I came to where I am right now, was possible only because of Gods’ graces.”

She said thoughtfully, “And when I think about it, I find that the only thing that I have done to deserve any of it is because I gave my love… unconditionally… and I got so much love in return!”

Satya nodded understanding. Kajal continued,

“What was I sixteen or seventeen years ago? Nothing! I was just a mere housemaid. I used to cook, I used to clean for others. I was bitter… very bitter… about my life. Why should I be like that, I used to ask Gods! My parents did not allow me to study… I was married off to a useless man… it was so unjust! The only two good things that happened in my life that far were my son and daughter.”

Tears rolled off the corner of her eyes, but she continued, “Then by some amazing good luck, I started to work for this very kind man… He showed real kindness to my son. He got him into a prestigious school and genuinely cared for him. He was the first one who did not treat me like an invisible person. He treated me with respect, with love… he treated me like someone who was his guardian… For the first time in my life, I found a safe and secure place. Yes, I worked there, but it was home. That was when I thought of giving selfless love. I found that I could naturally do it.”

Satya did not think that his ‘suhagrat’ would be a trip down her memory-lane, but as an understanding and patient husband, he allowed Kajal to rant. It helps if husband and wife are communicative.

“Then his parents came… they took me under their wings, gave me so much love, and provided me every care in this whole world. My own parents did not love me like they did. I loved them as my guardians… no, not as my guardians, but my parents. I loved them more than I loved my parents. They became my whole world!”

She smiled thinking about those days, “My Sunil could study because of their love. And see, how much he has grown since!”

She suddenly grimaced, “But good things do not always happen to good people. When the news of Babu-ji’s death came, I thought it was a cruel joke. They did not deserve any of it. Not that family. But Gods allowed me to love them in a different role.”

She smiled again, “Gods now required me to love someone like a mother, who had loved me like a mother. When Sunil found his love with Bahu, I never thought that I could be so lucky! I received another chance to become a mother… and I took it. I loved Bahu like her mother. Yes, the form of my love changed so much, but I continued to love.”

More tears rolled, even as she smiled remembering all the good things and counting the blessings in her life, “Now my daughter will be married to that same kind man. I love him like my son. He has only given in his whole life… about time that he gets something back.”

avsji

Supreme
“He will get much love, Kajal. He will. Latika is a very sweet girl. I wish she was my daughter.”

Kajal smiled, and stressed, “But she is your daughter.”

“Yes, she is! And I am very happy that you think of my son as your son.”

“But he is my son.” Kajal repeated in Satya’s style.

“Ha ha ha! Yes, he is!” Satya laughed. Out of curiosity he asked, “Kajal, when you say, ‘love like a mother’, what do you mean?”

Kajal looked at Satya and asked, “How does a woman become a mother?”

“By giving birth.”

“And?”

“Umm… by loving like a mother?”

“Yes, but how does one loves like a mother?”

Satya thought, “I don’t know.”

“Think? It is not that difficult.”

“I still can’t think… I am not a woman. Umm… by giving her milk?”

She smiled and nodded.

“You mean I am thinking correctly?”

“Yes, Mr. Muley.”

“So, you want to say, you breastfed Bahu?”

She nodded.

“What! Wow! And did she breastfeed you… you know… before?”

“Yes… a few times.”

“Amazing! Amazing!”

“Dear Husband, please don’t think much about it. Being a mother is not an easy thing. When I breastfed Bahu, I always thought of her as my own… like Sunil and Latika are.”

“And when I suckle you?”

“You do it as a lover… I do it as a lover. That is different. Not the same feeling.”

“And when you earlier said that you will try to become a mother to my son and Bahu, you meant…”

“Yes... with your permission, but yes.” Kajal said, simply.

“Will you do that, Kajal?” Satya asked excitedly, “He is also about Sunil’s age. Please love him like a mother. He has not known a mother’s love.”

“I know… and you do not worry. I have only love to give. With Gods’ blessings, I hope to bring some more happiness to your home.”

“Oh Kajal!” Satya hugged her and kissed her. Kajal responded in kind.

“Are you not tired?” she asked.

“Why?”

“I have been lying in your lap for so long now.”

“You are not heavy, Mrs. Muley. And I love to hold you.” Satya caressed her nipples and added, “Besides, right now you are on top of me… and in some time, I will be on top of you.”

He winked. Kajal reddened with shame and realized that in her emotional state, she had forgotten that she was naked above waist.

“Suppose I call my son right now… will you let him feed from you?”

“In my heart, I am his mother already. I will feed him, yes. But he might not understand it, or even worse, misunderstand it.”

Satya nodded. Kajal was a very untangled person.

“Okay! I will let you do your magic at your own pace.” He said with some finality, “Now, I love you even more… respect you even more.”

Kajal smiled. Shyly.

“But that does not mean that I will not strip you naked.” Satya leered, pulling the saree pleats from the confines of her petticoat.

Budhaape me badmashiyan (naughty at sixty), Mr. Muley!”

“You will experience my budhapa in some time.” Satya promised and winked; Kajal giggled.

Even though he could guess Kajal’s perfect figure earlier too, with the silk saree gone, he could have a better appreciation of Kajal’s narrow waist and gentle flare of her hips. Desire again surged through him. He undid the strings of her petticoat and slipped it. Now Kajal was in his lap wearing only her cream-colored lacy panties.

“Oh, you are so beautiful! So beautiful.” Satya’s voice quivered for the first time in the night.

He planted his lips over Kajal’s and kissed her. Still kissing her, he slid his hand down her front, stopping at her right breast. Continuing kissing her, he squeezed her very hard nipple between his index and middle fingers. As he squeezed his fingers together, her eyes fluttered and closed. He started to move his hand over to her other breast, tugging on her nipple, drawing a small whimper from her. She moaned out loud as he massaged her breast while still kissing her. He hoped that his ministrations were pleasurable to her.

He then moved his hand down to her belly. As he reached the top of her panties, his thumb went under the waistband, and traced across the gentle swell of her belly. He then started his hand back up the inside of her thigh. As he reached her panties, he slid under it, and continued along the top of her thigh. She moved her hips slightly as he reached the top of her thigh, at her vulva. He pushed her legs apart and began caressing her inner thigh. Higher and higher his hand went, waiting for her to close her legs, trapping his hand. Instead, she seemed to spread her legs even further. His thumb brushed her crotch and felt both the heat and moisture already radiating from her heated lips. Turning his hand, he cupped her vulva. Kajal did not try to stop him. As his hand exposed her open pussy to him, the air around him was filled with her erotic scent. As eager as he was to cup her vulva and play with it again, he took the time to remove her panties.

This was the first time in a couple of decades that Satya had a fully naked woman in his arms. He took time to inspect the goods: Kajal was fully waxed and looked - delicious! He was full of desire. He spread her legs again. He resisted the temptation of pushing his finger into her pussy, and rather spread her juices over her clitoris and caress it. Kajal was already at the very edge of her sexual excitement. She began to bounce in his lap as wave after wave of pleasure shot through her body.

Their marital room was now filled with her sweet smell of arousal as well as her moans. By this time, Kajal was so wet! Her sexual juice was coating his fingers as he slid them from her clitoris to the bottom of her slit. He started moving up and down her slit. Every time he moved his fingers across her clitoris, she jumped and whimpered. She was sliding over his lap and was opening her up to him. Satya straightened out two fingers, turned his palm up, and slowly started to enter her. Kajal’s hips rose and opened her further to him. As his fingers entered her, he curved them up, and tickle her inside. Her hips shot up in response and a squeal escaped her mouth. He brought his thumb to the play, squeezing her clitoris together with the fingers inside, and felt her vagina spasm around his fingers, as she came. Her body shook and shivered, her eyes closed, and her head tilted back. His fingers were covered in her spend. He then pulled his fingers from her, and she slumped back against the wall.

Kajal pulled Satya down to her and kissed him despite wilting post an intense orgasm just moments ago. She could feel his rock-hard penis against her buttocks. She looked at Satya with an appeal in her eyes. He understood. He too was so eager since they married. Putting Kajal on the bed, Satya quickly disrobed. As he pulled his pants down, his penis sprang out and looked directly at Kajal. It was by no means any less penis. Even though it was not as thick as her son’s and not at large as Amar’s, it was a very healthy and strong penis. She smiled, remembering telling Amar to find a man with a strong penis for her. She grabbed his penis in her hands and stroked it.

Satya knew that he needed to consummate their wedding, and fast. He positioned himself between Kajal’s thighs, opened her vaginal lips and entered her. Satya had a knobby penis head, which stretched her opening more than Amar did. She sucked in a deep breath, and a sting of pain coursed through her vagina, but relaxed as he was inside her in no time. She was slick with the recent flow of her love juices. Satya started to forcefully fuck her. She wanted to say to him to take it easy and have fun while fucking her, but she desisted. He had been without any sex for a very long time, and he must enjoy it the way he deemed right. They can always enhance it later on. Satya had been out of practice for so long that he was not sure how long he was going to last. He rapidly pumped in and out of Kajal for three or four minutes and started to feel a built-up in his testicles. He moaned and kept on increasing his thrusting speed. Kajal just about managed to keep her balance, even though she lay on the bed, as he forcefully thrust his penis all the way in. Another minute, Satya felt his climax building up and he started to increase his tempo even more. He pushed Kajal’s one knee up and began to slam into her powerfully before he let out a loud groan as he ejaculated in her. He fired streams and streams of his hot semen filling her womb. He groaned as he felt hundreds of tiny lights exploding before his eyes. He still continued, not satisfied that he had deposited everything that he had safely inside her. He was right: a dozen more thrust later, he ejaculated one more spurt of semen in her hot vagina.

Fully spent, he finally gave in and collapsed on top of her. Pulling her close, he again kissed her beautiful lips. Satisfied with their first mating, Kajal too kissed him back. It took almost five minutes for them to fully compose themselves. Till then, they continued kissing and petting each other.

“Are you happy, Mr. Muley?”

“Very very happy, Mrs. Muley. Very very happy.”

“Are you satisfied, Mr. Muley?”

“Very very satisfied, Mrs. Muley. Very very satisfied.” Satya enjoyed this little game.

“So, Mr. Muley, now that I have your seed in my womb, am I now the mother of your son?”

“You are, Mrs. Muley… you are! I love you.”

“I love you too!” Kajal smiled, “I am so happy to have a big family!”

"Me too... me too!" Satya agreed and kissed her mouth.

Your dude

It was fantastic avsji, finally kajal got settled happily with new family.
Will wait for next update to see about the plans for Amar's marriage 😊

• Love
Reactions: avsji
Status
Not open for further replies.