• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.
Status
Not open for further replies.

avsji

Supreme
Excellent update sirji.....looking forward to Amar's marriage with Kajal and their "first night"...and subsequently Kajal becoming pregnant..and as Chetan11 said, once again kids having "fresh milk".. ;)
But on a serious note, super story...all ingredients (emotions, romance, sex, etc) of the story are in right quantity and they all appear at the right time.
Looking forward to the next episode. Thanks a lot and stay safe!!
Thank you so much for liking the story.
Hopefully you will continue liking it 😀

Reactions: Pankaj123

Ashurocket

एक औसत भारतीय गृहस्थ।
Thank you so much for liking the story.
Hopefully you will continue liking it 😀

As long as you are literally MILKING the story, readers will keep liking it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ashu

Reactions: avsji

Chetan11

@avasji 2 great updates one after another and then almost a week and no updates. Hope things are fine at your end

Reactions: avsji

avsji

Supreme
@avasji 2 great updates one after another and then almost a week and no updates. Hope things are fine at your end

Busy busy busy 😂

avsji

Supreme
Despite all the wealth that we created we did not think of having any servants in the house. That was mostly because of Kajal. She insisted that we did not need any outside help. Still, I forced her to accept to have a maid for cleaning the house and utensils. But for cooking and looking after the household, it was Kajal all along! I think, she was mindful of our peculiar ways - most people in the general society won't understand the way we lived. So, this might have been her way of 'protecting' her family. The fewer outside people know about our ways, the better!

When Ma recovered slightly from her post-delivery stress, she started to offer help to Kajal for household work. Ma never wanted Kajal to do any work, when she was around. As an ideal, Indian daughter-in-law, she wanted to take care of her mother-in-law.

Amma ji, main kar deti hoon (Amma ji, let me do it).” She would ask.

But Kajal made sure that she did not do any unnecessary work. For her, Ma was not only her daughter-in-law, but really her daughter.

Bahu, tu rehne de (No Bahu… you do not).”

Bahu tu thoda so le (Bahu, have a sleep).”

Bahu, tu thoda aaraam kar le (Bahu, have some rest).”

In dono bachchon ki dekhbhaal karna kam hai kya (Is looking after and caring for these two kids less work)? Aur fir Sunil bhi to hai na, tumhaare samhaalne ko (And then there is Sunil for you to look after).”

Unki kya dekhbhaal karna (What is there to look after him)?” Ma would playfully answer.

“Arre! Itne dino se tum dono ne pyaar nahi kiya hai (You two have not made love in so many days) … wo bhara baitha hoga ab (he must be now brimming with it)!”

Ma would shyly laugh at that suggestion.

Amma! Main unko munh se (Amma, I use my mouth) …” Ma suggested that she had orally pleasured Sunil.

Sukhi raho bitiya (Stay blessed child). Tu bahut guni hai (you are very talented)!” Kajal smiled, picturing Ma giving a satisfying fellatio to Sunil.

“Amma… kuchh kaam karne dijiye na (Please let me do some work).”

Bilkul bhi nahi (Not at all).”

Main kaam nahi karoongi, to moti ho jaoongi (If I do not work, I will grow fat).”

To ho ja moti (Then grow fat).” Kajal would lovingly rebuff her offer to help with the household work.

“Amma,” Ma conspiringly said, “Agar main moti ho gai, to aapka beta mujhe pyaar nahi karega (If I become fat, your son will not love me).”

Agar wo meri Bahu ko pyaar nahi karega to maar maar kar uski pond tod doongi (If he won’t love my Bahu, I will beat and break his buttocks).” Kajal replied, knowing very well that Sunil and Suman were very much in love and that their love had grown even thicker since they got married. Both women laughed at this imaginary threat to Sunil’s buttocks!

Achcha Bahu, sun. Aaj se teri maalish shuru kar doongi (Listen, from today I will start massaging you).”

Wo kyon Amma (Why is that Amma)?”

Arre! Body jaldi recover ho jayegi (Your body will recover sooner). Aur… tujhko doodh bhi khoob aane lagega (And… you will start producing even more milk).”

Amma, mujhko to pehle hi itna doodh ban raha hai (I am producing enough milk already).”

Haan to aur banega to koi harz nahi (Yes, but there is no harm if you produce some more). Mere poton aur meri bitiya ko khoob peene ko milna chahiye na (My grandchildren and my Abha should get enough to drink).

“Ha ha! Ye teen hi kyon (Why only those three)? Mere to paanch paanch bachche hain (I have five children).”

Haan to pilao na paancho ko doodh (Then why don’t you breastfeed them). Sabhi ke liye to khoob doodh to chahiye hi na (You need a lot of milk for all five)”

Theek hai Ma (Okay, Ma).”

Aur Bahu, tu ghar me ye saree blouse na pehna kar (And don’t wear the saree and blouse when you are inside the house) … halka fulka pehna kar (wear something comfortable) … ghar pe hi to hai tu (You are at home).”

Utaar doon (Should I remove it)?” Ma asked.

Haanutaar de (Yes, remove it). Abhi maalish to honi hi hai (I will massage you in some time) … kuchh der dhoop hi senk le (soak some Sun in the meantime).”

Kajal was mindful of the health requirements of a recovering new mother. She made sure that Ma received enough sunlight to get her vitamin D levels adequate. She closely monitored her food and medications so that Ma did not suffer from iron and calcium deficiencies. Even though Ma was cognizant enough of the required nutrition, it was Kajal who made sure that her food had balance of protein, carbohydrate, and fats. She even found innovative and delicious ways of incorporating them in our food. Kajal also saw that Ma consumed only low amount of caffeine, as Ma used to absolutely love coffee before she got married. But with Kajal’s watchful management, she consumed only one cup per day.

Soon, Ma removed her clothes and then sat on a comfortable lounge chair to soak some Sun. Not five minutes had passed that she fell asleep. New motherhood takes its toll on any woman, and Ma too was not untouched by that. The newborn baby had irregular sleep patterns and used to keep her awake at night. Her older son was now three years old and had more predictable schedules. He felt comfortable sleeping with Kajal or Latika. But mostly Kajal looked after him, as Abha used to sleep with Latika. Kajal looked lovingly and appreciatively at Ma’s naked body – even though Kajal herself was slim and fit, Ma looked in a much better physical shape despite her postpartum wrinkly and swollen stomach. She had those extra kilos from pregnancy that she needed to lose, but she looked so beautiful.

• Love
Reactions: Ashurocket

avsji

Supreme
Kajal absolutely loved how Ma had accepted her as her elder… as her mother. Their journey together was nothing short of outlandish: it started with Kajal treating Ma as her own mother; it shifted to Kajal treating Ma as her elder sister when she started to live with her, and later after Dad’s demise; and it finally culminated into Ma being Kajal’s daughter-in-law, and daughter when Sunil married her! That was an amazing and outlandish role-reversal! Ma loved and respected Kajal as her own mother. That was an amazing thing. Under Kajal’s love, she flourished like her daughter and sometimes behaved as if she were really a child or a teenager.

Who would have thought that such a thing could happen! We often talked about it amongst us. There was a lot of hullabaloos in my family (from my dad’s side) after Ma married Sunil. She was called many names. This made me sever any ties with many of them. It is interesting how people think that they have a role to play in other people’s lives, when they do not! Our ancestral property in the village, as well as the house made by Ma and Dad were now in my name. I decided to keep them, despite Ma suggesting otherwise. I was sure that people can come around. It was also a good thing for the two boys and Abha to see our roots. Kajal and Sunil did not own much of Kajal’s side of family property. So, they too were happy that I kept those properties. There should be some sense of root. Because their family was growing, at my suggestion, Sunil and Ma sold off their two-bedroom flat and purchased a four-bedroom flat. Needless to say, that I pitched in financial support. Sunil was earning well but purchasing a house in that city could be an enormous drain of salary. He hesitated, but I told him that Ma was a majority stakeholder in my company, and money is better utilized doing such things. I argued that a good house is needed to lay foundation of a healthy home! Dad did the same when he and Ma had me. The kind of childhood I had was amazing… and this story was a testimony to that fact! Indeed, a comfortable and welcoming house is an important ingredient for having marital bliss.

Ma and Sunil indeed were in what can be described as a ‘marital bliss’! I mean, I have written much about them, but it still falls a bit short. Ma found the real wealth of marital happiness with Sunil. It was not that with Dad she was not happy: she was. But for most of her first marriage, she had to struggle, and sacrifice and rein in many of her desires. With Sunil, however, she was living a dream! He was fun, he was energetic, he was loving, he was unpredictable, he was possessive, he was liberating… he was so full of life. The way he treated Ma, made her feel much much younger than her real age. Honestly, in many ways, she looked like a woman in her early thirties. That was an achievement! With him, she had two healthy and beautiful kids. She had a beautiful home. She had people around her who loved her… unconditionally! It was pure bliss!

And they had documented each moment of their marital bliss. Ma and Sunil now had huge photo albums documenting their marital journey. In fact, that process started even before they got married. It was Kajal’s idea to maintain a photo catalogue of Sunil and Ma’s journey together. The photos from their honeymoon were because of this idea! There were photos from their leisure walks together, their restaurant visits, Ma and/or Sunil cooking, Sunil and Ma feeding each other, their travels to various places, them exercising, and images from their first house and now the second house. The albums also included so many intimate photos from their lovemaking, showering together etc. It was good fun. Then came Ma’s first pregnancy. There were Ma’s photos from each week of her both pregnancies. That was followed by her recovery. All these small little games made Ma feel very young and special.

If one saw Ma’s pregnancy photos, they would be amazed at how quickly, despite her advanced age, Ma recovered postpartum! Yes, Ma looked so beautiful and continued to look very beautiful. Sunil’s love, the joy of motherhood and freedom to enjoy her life again - all these factors combined to make her feel young! Kajal let her sleep in peace for some time, and tried to finish as much cooking as possible. It was a quiet time in the day – both girls were out to their school and both boys were fast asleep. Oh, all four were bundle of energy. At least Latika and Abha could control their energies well and elsewhere, but the boys needed to do much learning in that department. It would take years before they could rein in their energies. But as long as they were asleep, Suman could sleep. Kajal thought and smiled. She decided that she loved being a grandmother and looking after her children! Being a grandmother was pure bliss for her.

Remarkably, then entire household slept while Kajal cooked. In about one hour, she finished the cooking, and she brought some massage oil, poured it on her palms, rubbed her hands together and started to massage Ma’s legs. Her fingers gripped and slid over Ma’s legs, pressing hard at different points and muscles… at the back of her thighs, the hollow behind her knees, the middle of her calves. Ma sighed with relief in her sleep as pain oozed off her skin. Kajal smiled, continuing what she was doing before finally settling down behind her feet and starting a vigorous massage of her feet. She squeezed and kneaded the soles of her feet, the base of the toes and heels, pulled on her toes, and pinched the back of her ankles.

Ooohh Amma!” Ma squirmed, unsure whether she felt pain or pleasure!

She was now awake but was feeling a bit tipsy enjoying the wonderful massage.

• Love

avsji

Supreme
Having a great massage is akin to having a great sex! One feels both pain and pleasure! It is particularly true for women, as they are the ones who have to endure pain during sex. But they also enjoy the rewards of it! At the end of it, you are both exhausted and invigorated.

Kajal asked Ma to turn. Kneeling next to Ma, Kajal delicately put one hand on her neck and the other at the small of her back and started to press hard. Slowly, Ma could feel the heat of her fingers creep into her. The way Kajal massaged her was very relaxing. With oil nicely poured, Kajal’s hands started to slide over her back evenly, then over her hips, and then pass over her buttocks to go down the legs. While most of the traditional messieurs massage only the belly, Kajal worked on the entire body. It was important too because you can never change just the one local point in body. Kajal knew how to press with force, leaving Ma on the verge of pain, in sensitive places. But when Kajal moved to the next point, the just worked upon point felt very relaxed. Ma could feel that her fatigue and lethargy coming out of the pores of her body! It was magic!

When Kajal was kneading her thighs and buttocks, Ma thought smiling that Kajal could see ‘everything’ and that she no more ‘physical secrets’ hidden from her. It was not that Ma got naked in front of Kajal for the first time - those occasions had been numerous. Therefore, it did not matter. Going up to the top of her thighs, Kajal’s fingers steadily spread her buttocks as the tips of her thumbs almost touched her vagina. Ma felt a bit disappointed when Kajal shifted to massage her back: she kneaded her back muscles and at some points she felt as if Kajal pulled the skin off her shoulders. It was painful but relaxing as well. Kajal then delicately pummeled her nape and neck for a few minutes, immediately relieving Ma off the neck stiffness caused by sleeping in impossible positions on the pillow. After some time, Kajal left her neck and gave a pat on her buttocks and asked her to turn over on the back.

She leaned towards Ma, delicately arranged her hair and asked,

Tum theek ho Bahu (Are you okay)? Achcha lag raha hai (Are you feeling good)?”

“Oh Amma… bahut achchha lag raha hai (I am feeling very good).”

Kajal smiled. She looked very happy knowing that her daughter enjoyed her hard work. She took some more oil in her hands and spread it on Ma’s legs, resuming on the spot where she worked when Ma was turned over. But now Ma could see how deliberately and in a focused manner Kajal was working on her. Kajal noticed Ma looking at her and gave her a magnificent smile each time their eyes met. The stomach was the main object of this massage, so Kajal spend considerable time massaging each part of Ma’s stomach skin. Applying vigorous pressure where required, otherwise maintaining gentle pressure all the way. At Kajal’s suggestion, Ma started to get her vagina bikini waxed. But because of her pregnancy, she could not do it for the past few months. Therefore, there was a sparse growth of pubic hair. While massaging, from time to time, she paused for a second what she was doing to pass the tips of two fingers in Ma’s pubic hair. It seems to be a lot of fun and both women laughed each time with complicity.

Kajal wedged Ma’s thighs in between her legs and started to stretch her thighs to the right and then to the left, forcing a to stretch her muscles. She repeated the same movements on the other thigh. Ma was sure that Kajal could see her partially opened vulva. Ma felt a bit embarrassed, because despite her best efforts, she could not stop herself from being wet! And now, it was out there in front of Kajal to see. But Kajal behaved as if nothing had happened and continued to massage and stretch Ma. Whenever Kajal’s hands moved up her thighs, Ma could not help but anticipate for the moment when her fingers touched her vulva.

When Kajal thought that she was done with her legs, she put her hands on Ma’s stomach and performed a gentle circular massage from her navel to her mon pubis or the mount of Venus (the part just above the vaginal slit starts).

Kajal stared at Ma straight in the eyes, while carelessly re-styling her pubic hair with her fingertips,

Theek ho (Are you okay)?”

Ma looked at Kajal nervously.

“Amma?”

Haan beta (Yes, child)?” Kajal asked while massaging her.

“Amma… ye geeli ho rahi hai (I am getting wet).”

Kya (What)? Teri Choot (Your vagina)?”

Ma laughed nervously, “Haan (Yes).”

Maloom hai mujhe (I know).” Kajal said, “Iska ras nikal raha hai (It is oozing juices).”

Ma could not answer. It had been too long for her to go without having sex. She was not a lesbian but wanted Kajal to caress her! She had tried a few times to self-pleasure but got tired of it soon. But how could she ask her own mother to do such a thing! But Kajal understood.

Kitne din ho gaye (How many days [since you last had sex])?” she asked.

Koi saat maheene (About seven months)!” Ma replied in a weak voice.

Kajal took Ma’s answer as an authorization to do slightly more than simply massaging her. And she did it very delicately! Ma closed her eyes when she felt Kajal’s fingers brush her vaginal lips and run down her slit. Her hand covered her pubis and pressed lightly. She felt that Kajal spread her lips to half open her pussy. With her eyes closed, she heard a little voice of admiration,

Khoob shundor (very beautiful)! Jitni sundar tum ho, utni sundar ye hai (It is as beautiful as you are)!”

Ma opened her eyes to see that Kajal was bending over her crotch and admiring her vulva. Kajal smiled and as maternally as possibly said,

Sunil to chaar din baad aayega (Sunil will come after four days) … agar tu aana chahti hai, to aa ja (if you want to orgasm, do it).”

As she said that, Ma felt a finger surreptitiously slip into her and come out to go back to the top of her slit. Kajal searched for her clitoris and found it. The moment her fingers start playing with it, Ma exploded! The dam of her long-time sexual buildup broke: Ma started to shake violently… she felt a river rushing out of her belly, as she slid towards a golden landscape.

When Ma regained consciousness of her surroundings, she felt a hand caress her hair. When she opened her eyes, she found Kajal smiling at her, continuing caressing her hair. Kajal leaned towards Ma and planted a soft kiss on Ma’s forehead.

“Amma?”

Chinta korebo na, bitiya (Don’t worry my child) … Chinta korebo na (don’t worry)!”

Ma let out a shaky sigh. She realized that Kajal’s one hand was still stroking and playing with her clitoris and one finger was still inside her.

Ho gaya Amma... ho gaya (I am done, Amma) …” Ma whispered her declaration shyly.

Reactions: Chetan11

avsji

Supreme
Meri pyaari bitiya (My sweet daughter)! Meri pyaari bitiya!”

Kajal said as she removed her hand from Ma’s nether region. She then showered Ma's face with kisses. It dawned on Ma what had just happened, and she became a little scared. It was nothing less of dramatic!

Dar mat bitiyadar mat (Don’t be afraid my daughter) …”

Kajal said placing her hand on Ma’s right breast caressing it.

“Amma?”

Haan beta?”

“Thank you so much!”

Achcha! To ab apni Ma ko thank you bolegi tu (Oh, so now you will start to thank your mother)?”

Ma shook her head in a ‘no’, and said, “I love you, Ma.”

“I love you too, bitiya!”

Then, with an air of mischievousness, Kajal exclaimed,

Betatere dudhoo to bade bade ho gaye hain (Your breasts have become big)!”

At this both women burst in to laughter. The seemingly tense situation now became light.

Kya sach me Ma (Are they really big, Ma)?”

Aur kya… mere se to bade hain (Yes… they are bigger than mine).”

Bada wada mujhe nahi maloom Amma (I don’t know about them being big) … lekin sundar to tumhare hi hain (but yours are more beautiful).”

Na re (No)! Sundar bhi tere hi hain (It is your breasts that are beautiful) … Mera Sunil to jab dekho tab inko hi taakta rehta hai (Sunil keeps staring at them all the time)!”

Khoob jaldi jaldi doodh banta hain inme, Amma (I produce milk rapidly, Ma).” Ma replied, as if she was offering an explanation.

Hona bhi to waise hi chahiye beta (That’s the way it should be, honey)!” Kajal said and lightly squeezed Ma’s one nipple. A couple of squeezes, and her nipple yielded a little fountain of milk.

Amrit hai ye, amrit (This is nectar)! Mata ki kripa tujh par hamesha barasti rahe (May the Mother Goddess always shower her blessings on you).”

Ma, now overcome with emotion, got up and buried her face in Kajal’s bosoms and hugged her tight. Kajal too lovingly hugged Ma, and caressed her naked back, kissing her head as she did that. When Ma did not break that hug for some time Kajal asked,

Bahu, tujhe mera doodh peene ka mann hai kya (Bahu, do you want to suckle my breasts)?”

Ma shyly nodded; her face still buried in Kajal’s bosoms.

To fir mera intazaar kyon karti hai (Then why do you wait for me)? Jab bhi man kare, mera blouse khol ke pi liya kar (Whenever you want to suckle them, just unbutton my blouse and do it) … mere bachche jab chahen, inko pi sakte hain (my children have rights to suckle from me as much as they want).”

Kajal said and pulled away to quickly remove her blouse, revealing her full breasts to Ma. Ma gratefully smiled at Kajal and drew her towards herself. She then kissed Kajal’s beautiful breasts.

Yahan nahi, Ma (Not here, Ma). Andar chalte hain (Let us go inside). Aapki godi me let kar (I want to suckle sitting in your lap) …”

Aa ja meri bachchi… aa ja… (Come my child).”

Kajal said and held Ma’s hand as she got up from the chair. As Ma walked behind Kajal, her anklets tingled in the quiet of the day. Kajal peeked into Ma’s room and was satisfied to see that the two kids were still asleep. That would change in matter of minutes. It had been more than two hours since Ma took a break, and that means they too will soon be awake. But till then, she can take care of Ma. They settled in the little study, where there was a diwan. Kajal sat on it and let Ma snuggle in her lap, like a little baby.

“Amma?” Ma said lovingly caressing her breasts.

“Hmm?”

Aap mere sath bilkul bachche jaisa bartaav karti hain (You treat me like a baby).”

Arre! Tu meri bachchi hi to hai (You are my baby). Bete ki patni, to apni beti hi hoti hai (Son’s wife is one’s daughter only).”

Aapko ajeeb nahi lagta jab main ye sab karti hoon (Don’t you feel odd when I behave in this manner)?”

Mujhko ajeeb tab lagega jab tu ye sab nahi karegi (I will feel odd if you will not behave in this manner).”

She said and gave one of her nipples to Ma to suckle.

Tujhe apni kokh se nahi jana to kya hua (What if I did not give birth to you)? Ma hoon teri (I am your mother). Tera khayal rakhna, tujhe sukhi rakhna, mera - teri Ma ka kaam hai (To look after you… to keep you happy is my - your mother’s responsibility).”

Ma suckled for some time and then requested,

“Amma?”

Haan meri bachchi (Yes my child)?”

Aap bhi hamaare sath XXX chaliye (You too accompany us to XXX)?”

Bilkul chaloongi (Of course, I will come with you)! Tujhe aise hi thode hi na akele hi naye ghar ki poori zimmedari uthaane doongi (I will not let you take the responsibility of the new big house all alone)!”

Ma was clearly overjoyed hearing Kajal’s agreement. She started to suckle with more enthusiasm. It would be great help if Kajal too could be around. Moving into and setting up a new, big house itself is a chore, and with two little kids in the tow, it would be a much bigger chore! Sunil too had promised to utilize his paternal leaves only after Ma had returned to XXX. Good thing was that they had not much pressure to set up the entire house in one go. They could set it up as they went!

Arre arre… aaram se (do it gently)! Ha ha!”

Ma closed her eyes as she suckled, whereas Kajal lovingly caressed her buttocks. She stroked Ma’s ass while she suckled and nibbled Kajal’s breasts. Ma enjoyed that feeling. While caressing her, Kajal would some time slide a finger over her slit. Soon, Ma gave up all restraints and spread her thighs well to make it easier for Kajal to access her. Ma had just achieved her orgasm, so she was not looking for another sexual release. The way Kajal caressed it made Ma realize that it was rather a playful caress than a sexual one.

Bahu?” Kajal said as she massaged Ma’s swollen and wrinkly belly.

Haan Amma (Yes, Ma)?”

Beta, tujhe teen bete ho gaye hain (Honey, you have now had three boys) … ek beti bhi ho jaati to (if you could also have one daughter) …”

Kya Amma (What)? Sach me (Really, Ma)?”

Aur kya (Why not)! Bhagwaan ki badi kripa hai tujh par (You are blessed with Gods’ grace).”

Lekin Amma… teen bachchon ko kaise samhaloongi (But Ma, how will I care for three children)?

Kyon? Main hoon na… samhaal loongi saare bachche (Why? I am with you. I will look after and care for all the children).”

• Love

avsji

Supreme
As long as you are literally MILKING the story, readers will keep liking it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ashu

There you go... I have 'milked' this story some more! Ha ha!

• Haha

avsji

Supreme

Drought is over, mate! ha ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.