• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.
Status
Not open for further replies.

avsji

Supreme
When I entered Kajal’s room, I was already sporting a massive erection, which made a large tent in my pajamas. Kajal looked at it and gave me a bright smile, immediately understanding what I wanted and what might have caused my ‘condition’.

Bahu aur Sunil khel rahe hain kya (Are Bahu and Sunil having sex)?” she asked unbuttoning her blouse.

I nodded, “Yeah,” I looked at Kajal sheepishly and said, “Aur aaj Ma ka doodh bhi piya maine (And I breastfed from Ma tonight).”

Haan, Ma ka doodh to peena hi chahiye (Yes, one must breastfeed from one’s mother).”

Sunil ne kaha hai ki main roz piya karoon (Sunil told me to suckle every day).”

Oye hoye… phir to baap ki baat manni hi padegi (You must obey your father’s order then).”

“Ha ha… Sunil also addressed me as his son.”

Wo to tum ho (That you are). Tum Bahu aur Sunil ke bade bete hi to ho (You are the elder son of Bahu and Sunil).”

I smiled. Sometimes it feels good to be younger in a household… when you do not feel burden of responsibility. Ma was transformed when she became younger. It can be an amazing liberating feeling.

Bahu ke doodh ka swad kaisa tha (How did Bahu’s milk taste)?”

Meetha meetha (It was sweet).”

Badhiya… meri Bahu hai bhi to laakhon me ek (Nice… my Bahu is anyway unique in this whole world)!

Kajal smiled up at me and caressed my left cheek and freely kissed me on the lips. I returned her kissed and slowly pressed my tongue to open her mouth.

“You too are such a beautiful woman,” I complimented Kajal, my eyes darting over her flawless face, “one in a million!”

I touched her cheeks with the back of my knuckles and felt the soft smoothness of her cheeks.

“Oh God! Kajal… I am crazy about you.” I whispered. Kajal smiled back, nodding her agreement.

I began to kiss her neck then leading to her shoulders. Kajal could feel my increased breaths fade from warm to cool. Her heart rate started to rise as she felt me licking and sucking one her each nipple. In response, she gently held my head as if instinctively breastfeeding me. She could not believe her feelings of desire coursing through her body. It was different tonight. We both felt it. Perhaps the feeling of my mother and her son copulating may have influenced us in some way.

“You have such beautiful breasts,” I whispered.

My lips and tongue made her nipples stand like hard rocks. Her chest rose and fell quickly as she felt me nibbled on her ribs. She felt my tongue trace a path across her stomach and around her navel. I could feel Kajal pressing my head, urging me down further. She now desired to be touched and loved by me. Her hands came up gently massaging her nipples between her fingers.

I moved lower and lightly kissed her pussy mound. She had to control her own eager desires as my tongue parted Kajal’s pussy lips. She had to halt a wanted moan as I tasted her sweet, sweet nectar. Her young body jolted as My fingertip barely touched her clitoris. Soon Kajal felt my eager penis enter her for love and passion.

“Kajal?”

“Mmm?”

Tumse ek bachcha karne ka mann to hota hai (I want to have a baby with you).”

Sach me (Really)?” she was genuinely surprised.

“Yes!” I said as I passionately started to make love to her.

Kajal felt it slide in her pussy and let out a little coo of pleasure. She began to grind her pelvis in response; I looked down between us to see that my full length was sliding in and out of her.

“Aahhh… bachcha chahiye tha to pehle kyon nahi kaha mujhse (if you wanted a baby, why did you not tell me earlier)?”

Mujhe laga ki ho jayega (I thought you will get pregnant).”

I pumped away. Kajal moaned rapidly reaching her orgasm.

Main… main… precaution le rahi thi (I was taking precautions).”

“What!?”

Haan… aur Bahu ke aane ke baad kabhi pregnant hone ka socha hi nahi (Yes… and after bahu came, I never thought of getting pregnant again).”

It was unbelievable. She noticed me getting a bit angry, so she said,

Koi baat nahi (It is okay) … meri kokh ko apne beej se bhar do (fill my womb with your semen) … bachcha bhi ho jayega (we will have our baby).”

Kajal bent her knees, opening more and giving me more access. New sensations washed over her body as more of my body thrust against her. She tilted her head back, closing her eyes enjoying our lovemaking. She lovingly held my head as her hands entangled in my hair.

Kajal couldn’t control her moans of delight. This was all new to her and the experience was becoming overpowering as the silent minutes passed by. Her body finally reacted to my loving, a slight stiffening, her back arched as her first climax consumed her, “Uhhh ... uhhh ... uhhh ... uhhh!” she sensually exhaled her enjoyment.

Her one hand clutched the bed sheets as the other held my head, as I pumped inside her climaxing pussy. I could feel her juices leaking and coating my penis. I focused on giving Kajal an amazing climax. As she breathed in her climax, she sucked in as much as she could. She lightly kissed her pussy and inner thighs as her heavy breaths subsided. After a moment I kissed her mouth and breasts. Kajal too responded by kissing me.

Exactly at that moment, I exploded inside her. I deposited loads of semen inside her.

Oi baba… aisi chudai meri kabhi nahi hui (I have never been fucked like this ever). Mujhe fir se Ma banane ke liye itna josh (This enthusiasm to make me a mother again)! Ha ha!”

Aur nahi to kya (Why not)!”

“Aaah… chodo (fuck me) … zor se chodo (fuck me vigorously) … Amar… meri jaan. I’ve never experienced such a feeling like that before flowing through my body.”

Her eyes glazed over with desire for me and already needed me to fuck her pussy again.

“Believe me, Kajal, it was my pleasure. You sounded so beautiful when you came. I am happy I am able give you this pleasure.”

To fir… mujhe Ma banane ka plan pakka hai (So, do you really want to impregnate me)?”

Haan (Yes) … Ma ko do bachche ho gaye (Ma has had two babies) … tumko bhi ek-do to ho hi sakte hain (You too can have a couple of babies).”

“Hmm… Sach me (Really)! Tum agar mujhe iske baare me bata dete, to hamare do bachche to ho hi chuke hote (Had you told me about your desire to have children with me, then we would have had a couple of children by now).”

“Hmm… koi baat nahi (It is okay). Ab se karte hain (Let us start from now). Ab se tum precaution mat lena (Don’t take any precautions from now on).”

Nahi loongi (I won’t take any precautions).”

Those two words meant a lot to me.

I loved Kajal. Yes, my love for her had taken various forms, but the truth was that I loved her. She had been my steadfast companion for several years. She had no reason to be with me, but she still was – away from her son. Money argument also did not stick with her as she had no regard for it and no greed for it. Also, contrary to whatever she claimed, she had been the rock and support who allowed me to build my business. Yes, she was illiterate, but that does not even begin to diminish her value in my life. I wanted to marry her. I only wanted to marry her. Ma also loved our match and thought that she was the right one for me. Only Kajal objected to it. I thought that if I could have a baby with her, it might change her stance.

We kept quiet for some time. Whenever we made love, we did it at least twice. So, she also knew that one more session was incoming.

Sunil aur Bahu kya kar rahe honge (What would Sunil and Bahu be doing)?”

Wahi, jo hum dono kar rahe hain (Exactly what we are doing).”

“Ha ha! Mujhe bahut achchha lagta hai ki dono itne khush hain (I feel so good seeing them both so happy).”

Haan. Mujhe bhi. (Yes. Me too.).”

Mujhe maloom tha ki Bahu ke aane se mere bete ki zindagi sanwar jayegi (I knew that with Bahu in his life, my son’s life will become beautiful).”

I smiled.

Ma ki zindagi bhi sanwar gai (Ma’s life too became beautiful).”

Haan… dono khoob pyaar karte hain ek doosre ko (Yes… they love each other very much).”

“Kajal, I have something to say.”

“Hmmm?”

Shadi kar lo mujhse (Marry me)?”

I said simply, but with utmost sincerity. Kajal smiled. I expected her to say no once again. But Kajal kept quiet. I was interested to notice that Kajal was thinking something.

Kya hua (What happened)?” I asked.

Theek hai…" she finally said, adding, "... mujhe pehle pregnant ho jaane do (Okay… let me get pregnant first). Uske baad kar lenge (After that we will get married). Theek hai (Okay)?”

Kya sach me (Really)? Tum karogi mujhse shadi (Will you marry me)?”

Haan (Yes)! I will marry you.

avsji

Supreme
“Dada,” Latika ran to Sunil when she saw him in the morning, “aapni kemon aachhen (How are you)?”

“Puchuki!” Sunil too beamed, “Meri beti kaisi hai (How is my child)?” he asked, hugging her tightly.

Pehle maine poochha… isliye aap bataiye (I asked you first… so you tell me).”

“I am perfectly well. But I miss you so much.”

Haan haan… jhoothe (Indeed. You are a liar). Hamesha Bou-di se baat karte ho, aur kehte ho ki mujhe miss karte ho (You only talk to Bhabhi always, and claim that you miss me).”

Tujhe to main hamesha miss karta hoon (I miss you all the time)… tu to meri bitiya hai na (You are my daughter). Hai ki nahi, bol (Aren’t you)?”

He said and tickled the sides of Latika’s tummy. Latika started to giggle, feeling ticklish.

“Ha ha… haanmain hoon aapki bitiya (Yes, I am your daughter).”

Sunil smiled and hugged Latika close. Sunil was more than a decade older than her and always loved Latika as his daughter. Latika too behaved like his daughter when she was around him.

Kya laaye mere liye **** se (What did you get for me from ****)?”

Wa waah… turant kaam ki baat (What, you started to discuss trade in no time)! Ha ha!”

Aur nahi to kya (Why not)! Mujhse phone par baat karte nahi, to uska tax to dena hi padega (Because you do not speak to me over phone, you will have to pay the penalty).”

Haan meri amma (Yes ma’am) … tax bhi laaya hoon (I have brought the penalty with me). Aa ja, dikhata hoon (Come, I will show you). Mishti (Abha) ko bhi leti aana sath me (Bring Abha as well with you).”

Ma occupied the biggest room in the house, because she needed more space for the two kids and their stuff. There was double divan bed - although small, it allowed more coziness to Ma and Sunil. A crib (for the newborn) and a baby cot for their elder son. The room also had a loveseat. That left enough room for their elder son to play (although he was free to play around the house).

Abha too adored Sunil. Like how I never differentiated between Latika and Abha, Sunil too thought of them the same and treated them as his own. Abha in fact was the apple of his eyes. As the girls bounced inside the room, they greeted Ma good morning. Ma was busy feeding the kids. She smiled and kissed both Latika and Abha one by one and continued feeding.

Sunil showed what gifts he brought for them: for Latika it was a pair of running shoes, and for Abha it was a collection of science and maths books. But girls were never satisfied.

Bas (Is that all)?” Latika countered, crossing her arms in her front in mock dissatisfaction.

“Arre! To kya poori dukaan le aaoon (Should I purchase the whole shop)?”

Hearing that Ma started to laugh.

Aap bachcho ko kyun sataate hain (Why do you tease them)? De dijiye na sab (Give them everything that you brought for them).”

Arre yaartum suspense rehne nahi deti ho (You can’t keep any suspense). Meri Puchuki aur Mishti jab gussa hoti hain to khoob tasty ho jaati hain (When my Latika and Abha get angry they become tasty).”

He said and laughing he opened another package which had a pair of figure-hugging jeans and top for Latika and a cute frock for Abha. He also got boxes of chocolate for them. Girls seemed to like their gifts finally.

“Aaah! It is so nice, Dada! Thank you.”

“Thank you so much, Dada, for the books and the frock!”

“You are so welcome my children.” Sunil said as he kissed both the girls one by one.

“I have one important thing to ask…”

“What is it Dada?”

“Your Bou-di… she makes a lot of milk in her breasts.”

Latika and Abha both looked at Ma, who was trying to feed her fussy boys.

“The boys don’t drink enough milk, and because of that, it discomforts her.”

“Bou-di, are you in pain?” Latika asked, concerned.

Ma shook her head, “Not right now honey… but soon I will make more milk and then they start hurting.”

“Aawwww Bou-di.” Latika said and hugged Ma lovingly.

So much love and care that girl has! It was simply amazing.

“You can do much more than just hugging her.”

“What Dada? Tell me what I should do.”

“Well, you see… your Bou-di and I have five children.”

“Five?”

“Yes. These two young ones… you and Mishti, and Mishti’s daddy.”

“How is my daddy your son, Dada?”

“He is son of your Dadi Ma, right Mishti?”

“Yes.”

“And I am your Dadi Ma’s husband… your Dada… and Dada is Daddy’s father. Right?”

Now that was wrong logic. Dada, as Latika and Abha used to address Sunil meant, ‘elder brother’ in Bangla. Dada as said in Hindi means grandfather (other meaning can be ‘a strongman’).

“Right.” Abha understood. Latika did not, so she simply smiled.

“So, our children can and should suckle milk from her. This is what I ask of you… feed from her… just do it regularly. Okay?”

It was such a beautiful thing to ask of the two girls. They agreed to it immediately. All Sunil wanted them was to do it regularly – twice each day. That would help Ma immensely.

avsji

Supreme

Ashurocket

एक औसत भारतीय गृहस्थ।
Dear, avsji it seems Anar's life is now returning to normalcy. Kajal has nodded finally. Suman and Sunil are enjoying their life together.

Abha is having a caring elder sister.

Touchwood. This happiness stays there, I pray to God.

Ashu

Reactions: avsji

avsji

Supreme
Dear, avsji it seems Anar's life is now returning to normalcy. Kajal has nodded finally. Suman and Sunil are enjoying their life together.

Abha is having a caring elder sister.

Touchwood. This happiness stays there, I pray to God.

Ashu
Yes, it seems like his life is now back on track.

Reactions: Ashurocket

avsji

Supreme
How lucky are all the children in the house having access to milk year round at all ages.
Those who have been lucky to enjoy mom's milk till late, will attest to its wonders 😊

Reactions: Chetan11

avsji

Supreme

Mass

Excellent update sirji.....looking forward to Amar's marriage with Kajal and their "first night"...and subsequently Kajal becoming pregnant..and as Chetan11 said, once again kids having "fresh milk".. ;)
But on a serious note, super story...all ingredients (emotions, romance, sex, etc) of the story are in right quantity and they all appear at the right time.
Looking forward to the next episode. Thanks a lot and stay safe!!

• Love
Reactions: Chetan11 and avsji
Status
Not open for further replies.