• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.
Status
Not open for further replies.

avsji

Supreme
Three days after Rachna and I broke up for good, I found a bunch of policemen in my house. They explained to me that they had received a first information report (FIR) for raping a woman. I demanded to know who I raped. Initially they were reluctant to disclose the information, but later they said that the FIR was registered by Rachna. I suspected as much. God, this woman had turned nasty. I asked them to come to my study so that I could ‘explain’ my side. Police also told me that they had ‘material evidence’ against me, as they collected semen traces while performing a medical examination, which confirmed that intercourse happened. Ma and Kajal were inside the house, and I did not want her to know the nasty side of Rachna.

I told them how the proposal came from her father, who was a business associate. Following his invitation, I went to his house, where I met Rachna and had an intimate moment there. Thereafter, Rachna came over to my house and we had ‘consensual’ sex. Not once, but several times. Sometimes, it numbered to three to four times each night. Finally, when it came to the decision to marry her, we had a few disagreements over the money and legacy matters. She wanted a big chunk of my wealth for herself and her daughter, and also wanted to interfere with my personal life, to which I did not agree. So, it was all the case of ‘sour grapes’ and that is why she decided to mentally torment me by filing an FIR.

Police understood, but because it was the case involving a woman, they could not let me go so easily. They said that they believed me, but their hands were bound. I told them that I can prove that Rachna used to came here on her own accord. The police told me that any such proofs will involve hard evidence. I agreed and told them that I had hard evidence. They asked me to show the evidence. I told them because of security reasons, I had several security cameras installed in my house, and that we maintained video backup of from one month, which is within the time-limit of our short affair.

On their request, I showed them one video recording after the other. Where Rachna could be seen happily coming to my house, greeting me with kisses when she arrived, hugging me, squeezing my hands, and kissing me goodbyes when she left. It was definitely not a woman who was repeatedly raped. She was definitely not a woman who could be made fool of, if she could think of filing a false FIR. Policemen jovially told me to stay clear of such women, otherwise this could spell trouble for me. The inspector even suggested that I took some legal counsel as well, as he feared that their closing the FIR might not go down well with Rachna. I thanked him for the advice, and they took their leave.

Rachna’s below the belt harassment tactics angered me. I had never been so angry in my life. I decided to teach her a lesson. I called Rachna. Initially she showed me a great attitude and told me that she would make me walk on my all fours. I told her that my proposed meeting was regarding this and that what I was going to say to her was of great benefit to her. As if doing me a great favor, she agreed to meet.

We met at an outside café. She wore a pair of jeans and shirt. She looked sexy.

“Thank you for coming.” I said, when I saw her and stretched out my hand to shake her hand. But she did not take it.

“Why did you call me here? What do you have to say?” she maintained her snooty attitude.

“Rachna, please listen to me patiently and carefully,” I started with great restraint, even though I was very angry, "because I will say it only once and it is in your best interest to listen to me properly and understand what I have to say."

I said it in a seething manner, which made her to take a backseat and listen to me.

“What you did with the FIR was a very bad move. It was disrespectful, demeaning, and showed that you are a lowly woman.”

She wanted to say something, but I interjected, “So, I gave those police people video evidences from each of your visit to my house. You see, I have several security cameras installed in my house in case there are burglars and thieves sneaking in to my house. Those videos came in very handy to reject your fake accusations. You see, in none of those videos you look like a woman who was raped. So, your charges won’t hold.”

Rachna opened her mouth to say something, but I continued, “I don’t know whom you dealt with in the past, but I am not that person. I am in business and many times I have to deal with pieces of shit like you… now listen to me very carefully, if you want to persist with this, I have a little something for you.”

I took out a pen-drive from my pocket and put it on the table in front of her,

“This is a video footage from inside my room. It shows how you are having torrid sex with me several times, WILLINGLY. I don’t seem like raping you, because you, one, came to my house willingly, two, initiated sex with me, three, we did it repeatedly, and four, you even let me enjoy suckling your breasts… so you see, your rape charges will not stick. This is a hard evidence. And I have more such videos. If you continue down the path to destroy me or any person from my household, I will do much bigger damage to you.”

This was a loaded threat. Rachna must understand that I was not a pussy who she could push around at her will. I was willing to give the hurt back and hard. If the push came to shove, she should understand, I could even leak those videos on the dark-net. Then her life was destroyed forever. Damaging others had personal repercussions, and Rachna should understand that. I said and left Rachna hyperventilating.

That would mark the end of the Rachna chapter in my life.

Ashurocket

एक औसत भारतीय गृहस्थ।
Dear avsji , this twist of events in story is beyond imagination. I was expecting a happy closure in Amar's life after marrying to Rachna but now I'm feeling pity to real Amar (your friend) who had to undergo all this pain.

People have their different priorities in life. Amar was looking for love, whereas Rachna was looking for more and more wealth.

I'm speechless after these updates.

But there is a silver lining out of all these black clouds.

As Rachna's chapter is now over in Amar's life, so there is possibility that Amar may found his love elsewhere.

Wishing best of luck to Amar.

Ashu

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: snidgha12 and avsji

avsji

Supreme
Dear avsji , this twist of events in story is beyond imagination. I was expecting a happy closure in Amar's life after marrying to Rachna but now I'm feeling pity to real Amar (your friend) who had to undergo all this pain.

People have their different priorities in life. Amar was looking for live, whereas Rachna was looking for more and more wealth.

I'm speechless after these updates.

But there is a silver lining out if all these black clouds.

As Rachna's chapter is now over in Amar's life, so there is possibility that Amar may found his live elsewhere.

Wishing best of luck to Amar.

Ashu

Money attracts, doesn't it?
Let's see what's in store for Amar... Kajal seems good? Does she not?

avsji

Supreme
Super Twist..didn't expected this...seems Amar is left to destiny.....
Amar is left to destiny for most of his life... For the past decade, he seems to be very happy though. That will come soon.

• Love
Reactions: Ashurocket

Ashurocket

एक औसत भारतीय गृहस्थ।
Money attracts, doesn't it?
Let's see what's in store for Amar... Kajal seems good? Does she not?
Kajal is there and Amar is ready to marry her but she has her own justifications to turn down Amar's marriage proposal.

I'll wait to see, what destiny is cooking in Amar's future. 😀😀😀

Ashu

Reactions: avsji

avsji

Supreme
I have not written much about Abha and Latika. I have only talked about them in cursory manner, which is too bad. Both girls are very important in my life, not only personally but also monetarily. They both combined to control one fifth of my company. That is no mean thing. So let us start with Latika. Latika is a super sweet girl. I am really amazed at her ability to love unconditionally. Also, she has a mature head over her shoulders. For me both Latika and Abha were like my own children. If I claim to have raised Abha, then I can also claim to have raised Latika. I never differentiated between the two and tried to give them the best upbringing that I could give! By God’s grace, I have had enough resources to help them. As I will sound like a broken record if I again mention Kajal’s role. She was always there to look after us, like the fairy godmother.

When Kajal came to my home after Devyani’s and Dad’s death, she gave Abha to Latika for care and told her to look after the little baby. Latika wanted to be a good role-model for Abha. But as time progressed, we all found that she was not very good at studies and managed to do just okay. While Sunil was super sharp, but Latika was only about average. But that did not really matter. To become someone’s role model, you don’t need to be good at studies. Latika turned out to be passionate about athletics and physical fitness, and soon started to excel in sports.

Latika did especially well in athletics. I realized how passionate and talented she was and hired a coach and nutritionist for her. It was her passion for sports that she used to get up at 4:30 in the morning and do yoga. Abha also took after her and started to get up early in the morning so that she could do yoga with her didi. I also was slightly instrumental in her training - Latika and I used to do a little ‘race’ in the gym: I used to challenge her for speed and endurance. Initially, I used to win, but later on, she used to consistently beat me in both the speed as well as endurance. I could not be more proud of her. It was fortunate for us that Latika studied in a well-known school, where they did not cherry pick students only for their academic prowess. They recognized Latika’s athletic abilities and encouraged her. She was soon the best sprinter in the college and represented the college in the inter-collegiate athletics competition, where she again was the best performer.

Surely, she got noticed for her track and field performance. At her coach’s advice, she decided to become a full-time sprinter. It is a tough area to be in, as the professional life span of such athletes is very short. They peak at certain level and are able to maintain their peak performance for about 5-6 years if they are lucky and if they have a very good support team. Not to mention that it is also a very competitive field. But Latika was undeterred from all this distraction and focused on running. She was soon started to be considered a serious contender for selection in the state level team. We started to hear rumors that she might be a part of state’s contingent for the national games. Needless to say, that we were thrilled.

Latika and Abha were very close… like peas in a pod! When we asked Latika to look after Abha, she had really taken it to her heart. Abha was like her younger sister and her doll. She also had other connection with Abha: through Sunil, Latika was her grandmother… and my paternal aunt (Bua) as well… ha ha!! Latika thus became Abha’s guardian. She looked after her studies, her food, sleep, and comfort. Amazing to see how a young girl can be so selfless and caring. To say that there is a woman behind every man’s success may be extended in my case – I had many women to power my success.

“Didi, I am home!” Abha announced as she entered the house.

“Coming…” Latika announced.

“Didi… jaldi se khana de do (give me food quickly). Bahut bhookh lagi hai (I am very hungry).”

“Right away… but first change your clothes and wash your hands, feet and face.”

“Oh Didi! I am so hungry, and you are concerned about washing and changing!”

“I know you are hungry, and food is ready… but we don’t want you to fall ill, do we?”

“But Didi… rats are running in my tummy!” Abha did a mock English translation of a famous Hindi idiom.

This was Abha and Latika’s daily routine… the daily story. The girls did never get tired of repeating the same things over and over again! Everyday! Abha would come back from school; she would ask for food without washing her hands and face and changing her clothes; Latika would insist on her changing clothes and washing her hands, face, and feet; and Abha would do all the songs and dance to avoid doing that.

“Even bigger rats are running in my tummy.” Latika replied.

Latika never ate till Abha returned from her school. When Abha’s song and dance ended, they would sit at the dining table, where Latika would feed Abha with her own hand. Otherwise Abha would not eat. Routine.

After the food, Abha would come to Latika’s room and tell her about everything that had happened in her school. In the meantime, Latika would check her school diary and schedule her homework and playtime. Routine.

Then Latika would help her with her homework. Then they would go outside to play. Latika was an athlete, so she herself could guide Abha much about that. They played at least two hours before returning to home. By that time both the girls would be very tired. Latika also inculcated the habit of ‘early to bed and early to rise’ in Abha. So, the dinner was usually early for them. From there to bed. Abha always slept with Latika, despite having her own room. Sleep by 9pm at the most. Routine.

Then they would get up at around 4:30 in the morning. After the daily routine, they would do yoga on roof for one hour, followed by an hour of self-study for Abha. Then she would get ready for her school. Routine.

avsji

Supreme
A new activity in this routine was added about a year ago. When in the night, Latika was changing her clothes, Abha noticed the gentle swells of her breasts. Latika always changed into her night-shirts before going to bed. I am sure Abha must have seen her like that many times before as well, but she ‘noticed’ them for the first time.

“Didi… you have a very cute pair of dudhoo!”

“You really think so?” Latika said, turning towards Abha for her to have more view.

Abha nodded happily.

“They are very cute! Both my Dadi Ma’s have big dudhoo, but yours are so cute!”

Latika gave a brilliant smile.

“I think they are small… but they must be cute if you think so.” She said buttoning up her night-shirt, “Come on… lets go to bed.”

“Didi,” holding Latika Abha asked, “how are your preparations for the (national) games shaping up?”

“I am doing good, I think… but I am not sure whether the national games will take place this time… They have already been rescheduled many times, and I just hope that they conduct it this time. My problem is that they might not select athletes based on their performance in the nationals for Incheon (2014 Asian Games). So, in a way it is only for practice and prize money. The state government can also offer some scholarships or even a job.”

“But Didi… you don’t need a job really.”

“No. I don’t.” Latika smiled.

“So don’t worry about it. Just focus on the race.”

“Sometimes I think I should have taken up something else other than sports… but I am nowhere as smart as Dada (Sunil).”

“You don’t need to be smart, Didi. You are so loving! That is enough for me. I love you so much.” Abha hugged Latika and kissed her cheek.

“And I love you too.” Latika said and kissed her back. She quietly thought for a while and added, “I still remember the day when Amma handed you over to me and asked me to look after you… to take care of you.”

Both girls now lay on the bed, hugging each other.

“And you took good care of me, Didi… you are still doing it.” Abha again kissed her, “I think you are doing a better job than Mommy would have done.”

“Oh, don’t say like that honey!”

“But it is true… that is how I feel. See, how unworried Daddy is? He knows in am in good hands.”

Latika gave a beaming smile.

“… and I think you are more beautiful than Mommy.”

“Ha ha.”

“You are my Mommy… you love me like one… you take care of me like one.”

“Oh, how nice of you to say this, honey!” Latika kissed Abha many times, then paused and added, “But you know, I am, in a way, your Dadi Ma! Ha ha!”

“My Dadi Ma? How?” Abha was slightly confused.

“See… your Dadi Ma is married to my elder brother. Right? So, she is my Bou-di… Bou-di or Bhabhi is like a sister. So, I am your Dadi Ma’s sister… therefore, your Dadi Ma.”

“Hawww!”

“Ha ha!”

“How can you be a Dadi without being a mummy?”

“But I am… I am your Daddy’s mummy… ha ha ha!”

“Hawww… Didi, you are too young to be my Dadi!”

Abha said at the same time tentatively fidgeting with the buttons of Latika’s night-shirt.

“That is a valid point. I am anyway too young to be a Dadi at least! Ha ha.”

“But old enough to become a mummy?” Abha said, now unbuttoning Latika’s night-shirt.

“Ha ha… yes… come to think of it… Bou-di had your Daddy when she was younger than me. She was what? Fifteen then? I am older...”

“And given a chance, whose mummy would you like to be?”

Abha asked revealing Latika’s gently developing bosoms.

“Yours! Who else’s?” she smiled.

“That’s right! My mommy!”

Abha replied and placed her mouth over one of Latika’s nipples.

“What are you doing?” Latika exclaimed, amused at Abha’s childish gesticulation.

Apni mummy ka dudhoo pi rahi hoon (I am suckling my mother’s breast).”

Latika thought about it for a second. Such a curiosity this young girl has! Latika was touched, that Abha felt comfortable enough to expect something so personal, so intimate from her. What harm could it do? Abha was her doll… her little sister… and even her baby, and she had such desire to learn about life. She decided that it would not harm anyone if Abha could experience a mother-daughter moment with her. She herself had suckled at the breasts of Amma till just a few years ago. So why not?

“Okay honey, if you want to try it, it is all right.” she said and raised her chest so that Abha could access more of her small breast, “My little baby, suckle your mummy’s breasts.”

Abha suckled. Latika felt ticklish and funny. At the same time, it was personal and bonding. Latika felt something amazing… something emotionally soft building up in her heart. She decided that it was her love for Abha. She now understood why women would want to breastfeed their children.

After some time Latika asked, “How does it taste?”

“Salty.” Abha said a bit disappointed.

“Awww… that must be the sweat… I do not have milk yet.”

“It is okay, Mommy,” Abha replied in her own chirpy self, “I love the feeling of your nipple in my mouth.”

“I hope that I have a baby as beautiful as yourself one day," Latika sighed, “Do you think I would be a good mother?”

“Oh, you are a wonderful mother, Mommy.” Abha declared as she continued suckling the other breast as well.

“Yeah, I know.” Latika sighed as Abha continued.

It was that day since this new routine started. In their rest time - that was just before their bedtime - Abha would reveal Latika’s breasts and suckled her nipples.

avsji

Supreme
Ma stayed with us for about six months. She gave birth to her second son… oh, I mean her third son! Ha ha! I am always the first one. But I happened so many years ago that I almost forget that Ma is my mother. I know, I know… it is so confusing! I was so happy seeing her so happy again. This whole experience was a miracle. Not many women can have children when they are near fifty. But Ma was special. She had the blessings of Parvati Mata, the goddess of love, beauty, marriage, fertility, children, and devotion. It was a delightful time for us. Her first son was a playful, bouncy, energetic boy and would run around the whole house all day long. He was a handful for sure. The younger son too was a very happy baby. He mostly smiled and tried to throw his arms and legs playfully whenever he saw anyone of us.

Sunil was a very proud father. Although it was not possible for him to take prolonged leave of absence from work, he tried to fly every weekend to look after his wife and two sons. We could see that he really enjoyed this domestic bliss. He loved being a father. He was an equally proud husband as well. He loved being Ma’s husband. He loved to have fathered two children with Ma. I could notice Ma speaking with him over phone for prolonged periods of time. Sometimes I felt internally pleased that their love was so much like those teenage romances. It has love, excitement, infatuation, risk… everything! That kind of love should never die and must be cherished always.

Sunil visited us every week. The paternity leave used to be only a week long for him, so on Kajal’s advice, he decided to utilize it when Ma returned home. She would have needed some easing into an empty household with two children, and Sunil’s active presence for one week would help her. This would also help her prepare the home well to accommodate a new baby.

Arre… aap aa gaye (You came)!”

Ma happily exclaimed when she saw Sunil in her room late in the night. He would usually arrive by about nine on the Friday nights, but today he arrived closer to mid-night.

“Sorry sorry… I am very sorry honey… my flight got delayed by a couple of hours,” Sunil said apologetically as he walked up to Ma’s bed, keeping his shoulder bag down.

Koi baat nahi (it is okay).”

Ma said as she got up from the bed and touched Sunil’s feet.

Aap aa gaye, mere liye sabse badi khushi ki baat wahi hai (You came… that is the biggest reason for my happiness).”

Sunil hugged Ma and kissed her mouth deeply. He loved it when Ma touched his feet. Outwardly he would say that there was no need to perform such ‘outdated’ actions, but inwardly he was always pleased.

Since the time Sunil laid claim over her, Ma responded by total devotion to him. Her life had been amazing since then. She got married, found one awesome and loving husband, had an amazing and exciting sex life, and she became mother again and now again. Sunil was childish in his wishes and expectations but was very mature in fulfilling Ma’s desires and wishes. Overall, they were having a fantastic marital life together.

Hugging Ma, he lifted his hand to her breast, but Ma stopped him,

Doodh se bhare hue hain (They are filled with milk). Agar aap inko dabaenge, to doodh nikalne lagega (If you squeeze them, I will let down).”

Paanch paanch bachche hain ghar me… fir bhi doodh se bhare hue hain (There are five children in this house [their two sons, Abha, Latika and me] … and still they are full of milk)?”

Ma laughed.

Aao dulhaniya… inko khaali kar deta hoon jaldi se (Come darling… I will quickly nurse their fullness away).”

Ma wore a cotton midi dress. Sitting on the bed, Sunil quickly unbuttoned the dress and rendered her naked, except for the panties that she wore. He wasted no time in getting his mouth to her breast and began to suckle her right breast. Ma immediately let down and felt like she was gushing into his mouth. He swallowed and swallowed.

It was pure bliss. Ma regularly fed her two sons. Some other times Abha and occasionally Latika too suckled from her. I too had done it a couple of times. But when Sunil suckled, she got the maximum pleasure. For others, she was a mother, but for Sunil, she was his lover. Sunil’s way of suckling her was a way to provide sexual enjoyment to her. That is why it was different. Ma moaned and moaned. She was in heaven. She had gotten used to have enjoying sexual pleasure every day. But now, Sunil could come only on weekends. So, all her pent-up sexual energies could find outlet only on weekends, till she returned to ‘her home’. When she felt that her breast was now almost half empty, she urged,

Ab kuchh der doosra wala bhi (Honey, better get to the other one for a few moments).”

Sunil left the right breast and latched on to the left breast. Her right one continued to ooze milk; Ma held a handkerchief to it, hoping it would stop, but afraid it would not. Sunil nursed for a few minutes at her left breast when they heard me at the door.

I went there to talk to both of them before I retired for bed, but when I saw them in their intimate moment, I immediately apologized,

“Oh sorry! Aap log continue rakho (Please continue you two).”

“No no… bhaiya, come here… it is okay… come back please.”

avsji

Supreme
So, I returned and shut the door behind me. It was not that I was seeing Ma naked for the first time, but she looked a bit different. Her post-pregnant belly still had pregnancy fat and was a bit shriveled, unlike how she usually was – taut and smooth. But she was losing the extra layer of skin rapidly. Perhaps something to do with body making so much milk. Body needs a lot of energy and nutrition to do that. Perhaps that was how she was able to lose pregnancy weight that fast.

Kaisi ho Ma?”

Ma smiled. One thing I had noticed that although Ma had now fully returned to being her former normal self, there were some changes. She was a bit less talkative in front of me, in that she did not have many witty comebacks like she earlier had. She felt younger now and treated me and Kajal as the ‘seniors’ in the family. Kajal treated her like her own daughter, and I was Kajal’s lover.

Bhaiya, Suman ko bahut doodh banta hai (Bhaiya, Suman produces a lot of milk). Aap pi liya kariye na (Why don’t you suckle some of it).”

Aap bhi na.” Ma said shyly.

Arre… isme sharmaane wali kya baat hai (What is there to be shy of)? Bhaiya is your son. Agar baaki bachche kam pi rahe hain, to kam se kam bhaiya hi pi le (If other kids are suckling less, then at least bhaiya can help you).”

Ma smiled. She did not object to this proposal. She had so much love in her heart that she could not refuse letting anyone of her children go dry. She looked so beautiful! I can not explain her maternal beauty enough. I have written it many times: I think Ma was mortal personification of Annapoorna Ma herself.

Aao bhaiya… apni Ma ka doodh pi lo (Bhaiya come and breastfeed from your mother).” Sunil said encouraging me.

It had been some time since I fed from Ma. Not many men in their thirties can claim to have found this blessing from their mothers. I looked at her expectantly; she nodded.

I started to suckle. Sweet and warm nectar immediately started to yield in my mouth. This was a beautiful moment. I was her child again. To be honest, I admit that I missed my mother on many occasions. I wished that she were with me. But with her changed status, I knew that she needed to be with Sunil and her sons. Still, a person has no control over their wishes. I continued to suckle. Sunil, on the other hand, lay his head on her left arm and began to suckle the left breast. As he sucked, he flicked her nipple with his tongue causing her to whimper slightly. Applying more pressure to her nipple and now almost gripping it between his teeth had her squirming even more. We could notice her trying to rub her legs together as if trying to discreetly massage her vulva.

Sunil quickly emptied her breast and stopped sucking. Ma looked at him longingly; almost pleading with her eyes for him to return to giving her the pleasure she had been enjoying when he suckled. My suckling was more son-like, whereas Sunil’s suckling was lover-like. Sunil waited for me to finish, like a good, caring father. I nursed for about five more minutes till Ma’s right breast was fully empty. I realized it, but still kept trying to get more.

“Amar, beta, it is now empty. You can stop now.” Ma said pleasantly.

She was happy that I got my fill after such a long time.

“Oh,” I said and sat up.

She lovingly caressed my cheek and proudly exclaimed, “My son.”

“Our son…” I don’t know for what emotional reason Sunil corrected what Ma said.

I gave a wide smile. It was funny thought to think of Sunil as my father. But he was theoretically my father. I did not argue.

“I really hope these two turn out to be exactly like you.” He added, wishing for his two sons.

Next, he started to slip Ma’s panties down. As her vaginal opening became visible, I could see a sheen between her legs. Since just before her wedding, Ma started to get her vagina bikini waxed. Because of her pregnancy she was not able to do it for a few months, but the growth of hair was sparse and her pubic hair itself was thinned out. It had been about three months since her delivery, and it was about time that they enjoyed their union. Ma shivered as he scanned her body and then she held her arms out to him. Sunil quickly moved forward and was enveloped by those arms; Ma bent her head down and whispered that if he were to be naked then it was only right that he should be.

Ma then started to help Sunil lose his pants and underwear, smiling as she saw her young husband’s hard cock spring almost upright. He was ready for action.

“Oh! It is beautiful.” she said in a low voice.

Bhaiya… ab main Suman ki chudai karoonga (Bhaiya… now I will fuck Suman). Kai maheene ho gaye (It has been too long) … Aap Amma ko bula lo (You may call Amma).”

I shook my head and left the room. Let the two lovers have their fill of love in peace. Of course, I will go to Kajal’s room to have my own fill.

Ma then led him back to the bed and held out her right breast inviting him to return to suckling her delightfully erect nipples. Sunil noticed as he returned to sucking that Ma now openly allowed her left hand to slide down to her vulva and slightly opening her legs, she began to stroke the slit.

Pausing from sucking, Sunil asked, “Dulhaniya, kya kar rahi ho (What are you doing)?”

Ma shyly smiled, “Aap nahi the, to ungaliyon se hi… (You were not here, so I used fingers).”

Ab to aa gaya hoon na Dulhaniya (I am here now, my love). Teri bur ke saare taar aaj jhanjhana jayenge (I will strum your vaginal lips tonight).”

She stopped playing with her vaginal lips and using the same hand she lightly gripped his thick penis and began to stroke it. The sensations going through his penis were amazing. It had been a long time. Sunil enjoyed the pleasure he was receiving from Ma. She continued stroke his penis and suddenly he felt a tightening in my balls and a familiar sexual tingle in his penis.

Bas bas… ruk ja Dulhaniya… ab baaki ka kaam teri bur me hoga (Stop stop my love… the remaining action will happen inside your vagina).”

With that Sunil entered her.

Status
Not open for further replies.