• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashurocket

рдПрдХ рдФрд╕рдд рднрд╛рд░рддреАрдп рдЧреГрд╣рд╕реНрдеред
Oh, so many people liked Rachna ЁЯША
Good... She is a wonderful woman

In another thread written by Mahi Maurya , the central character has too many girls in his life and I commented there, " It seems Nayan's (the central character) fate has been written by Kaamdev."

Here in this real life story, it seems, Amar's fate too is written by Kaamdev.

I'm not feeling jealous. Just enjoying both these stories.

Ashu

Reactions: snidgha12 and avsji

avsji

Supreme
In another thread written by Mahi Maurya , the central character has too many girls in his life and I commented there, " It seems Nayan's (the central character) fate has been written by Kaamdev."

Here in this real life story, it seems, Amar's fate too is written by Kaamdev.

I'm not feeling jealous. Just enjoying both these stories.

Ashu

That is why something can be written about this person. Isn't it?
If he were also like me - an average Joe - who would want to read that story, eh?
Kamdev might have written Amar's fate, but there is much sorrow and suffering in his life.
Losing one's love(s) twice, is not anything easy to deal with. One needs deep emotional reserves to keep their sanity in such cases.
Kajal feels an emotional obligation to be with Amar and care for him, because of earlier goodwill.
In that regard, Kajal and Amar are drifters too.

Ashurocket

That is why something can be written about this person. Isn't it?
If he were also like me - an average Joe - who would want to read that story, eh?
Kamdev might have written Amar's fate, but there is much sorrow and suffering in his life.
Losing one's love(s) twice, is not anything easy to deal with. One needs deep emotional reserves to keep their sanity in such cases.
Kajal feels an emotional obligation to be with Amar and care for him, because of earlier goodwill.
In that regard, Kajal and Amar are drifters too.

Fully agree with you. It's not easy to lose your love twice and still remain sane. Kudos to Amar (your real friend). Not each and every story has happy ending like 'Kayakalp'. Rudra was lucky or blessed by God that he could got his love (Sandhya) back.

рдХрднреА рдХрд┐рд╕реА рдХреЛ рдореБрдХрдореНрдорд▓ рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдирд╣реАрдВ рдорд┐рд▓рддрд╛,
рдХрднреА реЫрдореАрдВ рддреЛ рдХрднреА рдЖрд╕рдорд╛рдВ рдирд╣реАрдВ рдорд┐рд▓рддрд╛

Ashu

Reactions: avsji

avsji

Supreme
тАЬHa ha!тАЭ I laughed.

тАЬDid you breastfeed Neelu for three years?тАЭ I asked after Rachna had had a few more spoonful of ice-cream.

тАЬI did. They got much bigger because of that!тАЭ she said lifting one of her breasts with one hand, while eating ice-cream with the other.

Now, I am not the one who believes that breastfeeding enlarges breasts. I mean, Kajal and Ma themselves were great examples. They breastfed for a long time, and still had no enlargement effects. Also, you see so many unmarried girls with huge breasts. I think it is more related to unrestricted food intake and genetic makeup. But there was no point arguing over this.

тАЬDid she stop or you?тАЭ

тАЬI did. My Saas said not to feed her too much. Otherwise, it would have reduced my chances of getting pregnant again..." she waited and with a bitter expression, she added, "... as if I wanted more of his babies.тАЭ

тАЬMy Abha was fed only for about one year or so.тАЭ

тАЬHmmmтАжтАЭ Rachna acknowledged. When I did not say anything for a long time, she thought she must add something more, тАЬIt is not easy for a young child to live without the love and care of a mother.тАЭ

I knew Kajal and Latika took very good care of Abha, as if she were their own! If Abha missed Devy, those occasions must have been few.

тАЬWill you love her?тАЭ I asked directly.

тАЬWhat?тАЭ Rachna seemed to get off balance at my question, but she quickly regained it and said, тАЬWell of course I will love her! All children need love to grow. I will look after Abha like I look after Neelu.тАЭ

тАЬBeing a step-mother is not easy.тАЭ

тАЬNever easy.тАЭ She accepted, тАЬBut at least I can try?тАЭ

тАЬWill you breastfeed her?тАЭ I fired another salvo.

RachnaтАЩs eyes widened. For a moment she could not say anything.

тАЬI mean, I can try... if you want. But I am not sure. I donтАЩt breastfeed Neelu anymore. I don't produce milk any more.тАЭ

That was not the point. It was a test.

тАЬFeed her now?тАЭ

тАЬWhat? No. I am naked.тАЭ

тАЬWell, how does it matter? You saw my Ma naked. What is the harm if my daughter sees you naked?тАЭ

Rachna thought for a while. It was test, yes, and that she understood well. She thought for a while and then said,

тАЬOkay! I will feed her. Now.тАЭ

тАЬCome,тАЭ I said.

We then walked back upstairs and entered LatikaтАЩs room. Latika herself was RachnaтАЩs age when we started to discover our sexuality. Rachna did not expect to see Latika there. She again got a bit nervous.

тАЬAmarтАж Latika too is here.тАЭ

тАЬSo what? She too is a child. Come.тАЭ I asked her to climb in the bed.

No. Latika was not a child anymore. But she was, for me! Rachna did with great effort. At one point I felt as if I were exploiting her. But I needed to know whether she can love my girls.

Rachna lay beside Abha. She started to wake up feeling so much movement on her side of the bed.

тАЬShhhhhтАж donтАЩt wake up honeyтАж donтАЩt wake up.тАЭ She said lightly patting her chest and then added, тАЬMummy ka dudhoo piyogi (Will you suckle mummy breast)?тАЭ she asked Abha with much sweetness.

тАЬMmm?тАЭ

тАЬMummy ka dudhoo piyogi (Will you suckle mummy breast)?тАЭ Rachna repeated.

тАЬMummy ka dudhoo?тАЭ

тАЬYes honey. It tastes sweet, I promise.тАЭ Rachna said mischievously, looking at me. I grinned.

тАЬHmmm.тАЭ Abha was slowly waking up. When you are younger, the sleeps come deep. As you grow older, they become shallower.

тАЬIn bottle?тАЭ she murmured her question.

тАЬNo honeyтАж not in that bottle. I will feed you directly. This bottle is soft. You will love itтАж come honeyтАж open your mouthтАжтАЭ Rachna cooed in AbhaтАЩs ear.

In her half-asleep state, Abha opened her mouth and Rachna guided one of her nipples in her mouth. It had already extended because of the excitement of this act, so Abha found it easy to latch on to.

тАЬNow suckleтАж yesтАж like that.тАЭ

Abha suckled as she slowly woke up. Latika on the other hand woke up as well. She curiously looked at Rachna and wondered why a fully grown woman was suckling Abha naked. Rachna too knew her audience has grown since she entered this room. But still she tried to maintain a straight face and happily continued to breastfeed Abha.

тАЬRachna,тАЭ Latika too started, тАЬmay I also suckle?тАЭ

тАЬOf course, honeyтАж comeтАж take the other one.тАЭ

It was a beautiful scene for me. although Rachna started with great hesitation, she was now in full motherhood mode. She would kiss both Abha and Latika, who were engrossed in suckling. The feeding went on till about fifteen minutes. Since there was no milk, Abha soon lost interest and fell asleep, but Latika continued.

Finally, Rachna had to say, тАЬHoney, have you suckled enough?тАЭ

тАЬRachna, your breasts are so soft! And your nipples kind of melt in my mouthтАж I donтАЩt want to stop.тАЭ

тАЬOh honey! It is so nice of you to say thisтАж but I need to sleep.тАЭ

тАЬPlease sleep here?тАЭ Latika requested holding Rachna by her waist.

Rachna looked at me helplessly.

тАЬAmar uncle can also sleep here.тАЭ Latika said as she moved making room for me.

тАЬHa ha! Okay. I am in a good mood. So, your wishes are granted!тАЭ Rachna said jovially.

So, the sleeping arrangement on the bed changed: Abha was at the far end, followed by Latika, then Rachna and at the other end, me.

While suckling Latika also touched Rachna on her various body parts and remarked how soft she was all over! When she was finally done with suckling, Latika was visibly pleased.

тАЬThank you so much, Rachna!тАЭ

тАЬYou are welcome honey. You are a beautiful girl yourself. I enjoyed feeding you.тАЭ

She next noticed her smooth, waxed vulva and got curious to know about it.

тАЬHoney, it is called vulva. It is a wonderful thing. It lets a manтАЩs penis slide inside and takes a little matter from himтАж and then gives him wonderful children like yourself!тАЭ

The way in which Rachna explained the process was very safe and respectful. I was amazed. Suddenly, most of her negative evaluations turned positive in my mind. Rachna was a good woman to have in my life.

Then she looked at me and said, тАЬHer mother should have told her about this by now.тАЭ

She held my penis and told Latika, тАЬHoney, and this is a manтАЩs penis.тАЭ

тАЬBut why are you both naked?тАЭ

тАЬBecause Amar and I were making loveтАж I just told you about a man sliding his penis inside a womanтАЩs vulva? It is called making love.тАЭ

тАЬSo, you will give Amar uncle a child?тАЭ

тАЬWell, I hope so!тАЭ Rachna smiled pleasantly. She looked at me expectantly.

I smiled. Oh, it would be wonderful! Is God that merciful to give me another chance at love?

тАЬWow! That is wonderful.тАЭ

тАЬHoney, did your mother not tell you anything about this?тАЭ

тАЬAbout what?тАЭ Latika was confused.

Rachna took a deep breath. It was going to be hard work. She had even taught her daughter, who was much younger than Latika.

тАЬLatika, honeyтАж do you trust me?тАЭ

тАЬI guess, I do.тАЭ

тАЬOkay then,тАЭ she said and slid her night shorts. Latika felt shy being naked in front of me, as she had never been naked in front of meтАж but I kept a nonchalant demeanor.

Soon, Latika was as naked as Rachna and I. I had not seen her naked in a very long time. It had been years. Latika has small breasts, but her body was shapely. She was into athletics, and her body was strong, lithe, and flexible. But because of high calorie consumption, she was still very slim! Her pussy was small and had a very soft tuft of hair there. Rachna then explained her for a long time about female body, making her own body and LatikaтАЩs body as props, femalesтАЩ processes like menstruation and pregnancy, and about lovemaking and childbirth. Although, Latika knew many things, but the sex education was something new for her. Her education ended with Rachna telling her to take good care of her vulva and vagina.

Latika hugged Rachna. Not only she told her so many new things, but she also let her experience something new! And she was very grateful to Rachna for that.

тАЬRachna,тАЭ Latika hesitated.

тАЬYes honey?тАЭ

тАЬMay I suckle some more before you sleep?тАЭ

тАЬOh honey! Why not!тАЭ Saying that she let Latika lie in her lap and slipped her nipple in her mouth.

After about ten minutes of suckling Rachna said, тАЬHoney I think it is enough for now. I know your uncle wants to suckle some as wellтАж and also wants to make love to me. So, we must retire for the night. Alright honey? Sleep now.тАЭ

She said and kissed her forehead.

Reactions: Ashurocket

avsji

Supreme
We came out and went straight to my room.

'God! What a woman Rachna is!', I thought.

Yes, I wanted to make love to her again. So, I did. As soon as we entered my room, we started to kiss each other. We were wild and demanding! Our tongues danced with each other, and we sucked each otherтАЩs saliva. I squeezed her breasts hard. I wanted to leave several marks of my lovemaking on her, so that when she returned to her home, she remembered all this.

Her hand crept and held my hard penis.

тАЬOooh, kina bada sa lund hai (Oooh, it is such a big penis)!тАЭ she exclaimed.

She smiled and licked her lips, then I kissed her again, simultaneously squeezing her breasts.

тАЬItne soft soft doodh hain tumhare (Your breasts are so soft)!тАЭ I squeezed harder.

тАЬAaahhтАЭ she cried.

тАЬInko daba daba kar chhota kar deta hoon (I will squeeze them small)!тАЭ

тАЬAahтАж you donтАЩt like them big?тАЭ Rachna asked moaning in sweet agony.

тАЬI love themтАж and I will like them more if they have milk.тАЭ

I lowered my hands to her waist and hugged her close to me. Her breasts crushed on my chest. The feeling of soft, big mounds crushing on my sturdy chest was amazing. I kissed RachnaтАЩs chin and continued down to kiss her neck, and finally her nipples.

After I was done with her beautiful breasts, I told her to get up and sit in my lap. She did. She straddled my lap, her legs resting around my hips, and her hips resting on my thighs. We were ready for another round. I slid my penis inside her waiting juicy lips, and I kissed her mouth. She moved a bit to accommodate it inside her as I started to fuck her warm depths. She tried to increase the impact by pulling my buttocks towards her. As a result, I reached even deeper and felt my penis touching something inside her. She gasped and gulped every time I touched it. She caressed my cheeks and kissed me. It was amazingтАж we were making love like an old couple. There was no hesitation between us. I think, old familiarity and experience made it easy for us.

I leaned and grabbing her on breast, I started to suck, lick, and bite them with too much enthusiasm. Like a hungry and playful child! Rachna was moaning because of the intense fucking she was receiving sitting on me and now it was also giggling and squealing.

тАЬAahтАж oohтАж itni zor se nahinтАж aah (Dont squeeze them so hard).тАЭ

тАЬTo fir kitni zor se (Then how hard should I squeeze them))?тАЭ

тАЬKitniтАж aahтАж bhiтАж zor seтАж aahтАж nahi (Not hard at all).тАЭ She requested between her moans and sobs.

I stopped teasing her breasts for a few seconds, all the while continuing to fuck her, and the licked her nipples with just my tongue.

тАЬAaahhhтАж haanтАж this is good jaanuтАж haanтАж aise hiтАж pyaar se.тАЭ

тАШJaanu?тАЩ I thought, тАШAlready? Wow!тАЩ

I thought of an innovative way to give her more pleasure. I gathered both her boobs in my hands such that both her nipples came together, and then sucked both nipples at the same time. RachnaтАЩs pleasure immediately shot up to the seventh heaven! She behaved as if an electricity surged through her body. She gasped erotically and thrust her hips deep on to my penis. This is the deepest in went inside her that night.

I continued to fuck her for few more minutes.

тАЬOh! Kitna maza aa raha hai maine kaise bataoon (How much pleasure I am feeling, I can not explain)! Kitna bada aur mazboot lund hai (It is such a big and strong penis)! It feels so sexy sliding in and out of me. Meri choot ke saare kas bal nikaal diye tumne (You just fucked the hell out of my vagina)!тАЭ.

I must admit that Rachna took more work to achieve her orgasm, unlike Gabi, Devy, Kajal, Marie, or even Ma. But once she achieved it, she would stay in a prolonged arousal and orgasmic state. She had just reached that state and was enjoying it fully. I continued to pump some more.

тАЬOooh! RachnaтАж I am about to come. Should I do it inside you?тАЭ I asked.

тАЬDonтАЩt you dare to waste it.тАЭ She moaned her order, as she pumped her hips even faster on my penis.

тАЬMmmmтАжтАЭ

I came forcefully. I shot my semen deep into her cervix. Her tunnel sucked my penis and squeezed all the semen that I had! I could feel her squeeze on my softening penis till my legs became weak from my own orgasm. Even though, usually my penis would lose its hardness after ejaculation, I maintained a weak erection inside her warm, wet sheath, as she continued to squeeze. This was brilliant! She knew her stuffтАж that is for sure!

avsji

Supreme
I leaned and kissed her on her mouth, тАЬRachna, you are one wonderful fuck! And I mean that as a compliment.тАЭ

She kissed me back, тАЬI am happy that you enjoyed doing it with meтАж I will make it all worthwhile to you! I promise.тАЭ

I thought at this point it was important to let her know that we were moving extremely fast and i will need some more time to commit to our relationship.

тАЬRachnaтАж I like you. There is no question about it. I always haveтАж but we are not the same people as we were many years agoтАж,тАЭ I said as Rachna cautiously and attentively listened to me, тАЬтАж but it seems to me that you are already thinking of us as a couple.тАЭ

тАЬThen why are we making love, if we are not a couple?тАЭ

тАЬOh, I mean, we are not a couple in coupleтАЩs senseтАж we are a couple in the sense that we are exploring ourselves.тАЭ

тАЬSo, we are a couple only useful for fucking?тАЭ

тАЬI did not say that. It is not only about you and me. We have our children as well. We have to see whether they like each other.тАЭ

тАЬI like AbhaтАж I just breastfed her. Even Latika.тАЭ

тАЬThat you didтАж and I am thankful to you.тАЭ

тАЬWhat else do you want me to do, then?тАЭ

тАЬJust that we take some more time. We get to know our new selves. I like you really. But please give me some time to love you?тАЭ

Rachna smiled, тАЬOh! I know what you are saying. I think I misunderstood. You are right. Daddy said to me that you wanted to meet me for possibly marrying me. So, I thought that you liked me and that you still loved me like you had before. But I do understand.тАЭ

тАЬThank you!тАЭ I kissed her mouth and then her breasts.

тАЬSo does that mean we are still seeing each other?тАЭ

тАЬHow else will we know about each other? Of course, I want to see you more oftenтАжтАЭ I stopped, thought for a while, and added, тАЬif it is okay with you, you and Neelu can come and stay here.тАЭ

тАЬLive in?тАЭ I shook my head. I wanted her to be more than that.

тАЬLike a family.тАЭ

тАЬHa ha! Mr. Singh, if I stay here, you will continue to ravage me like this.тАЭ

тАЬIs that a good thing or a bad thing?тАЭ

тАЬVery good thingтАж but then I might get pregnant. I did not take any precautions for tonight because I was thinking that were an item already.тАЭ

тАЬRachna, as I said, I like you. I will be a happy man to have you as my wife. But it will be helpful if we know about each other and each otherтАЩs families. IsnтАЩt it?тАЭ

Rachna smiled, тАЬYou have become so mature! I like you.тАЭ

тАЬI had toтАжтАЭ I said in a sad tone, тАЬboth my wives left meтАж what else could I do?тАЭ

тАЬAmarтАж I will not leave you. I will support you. You are a good man. I mean what can a woman want in her man? You are handsome, you are healthy, you are successful, you are a good humanтАж I can see that in the way you treated me and Neelu.тАЭ

I smiled. I traced her vulva. It was leaking our mixed love-juices.

тАЬYou have a strong lund. I will happily take it as many times as you want me to. I will give you so much happiness that you deserve.тАЭ She waited and then added, тАЬI will feed you my milk.тАЭ

I smiled. She knew that this was one my favorite desire.

тАЬFeed Abha, Neelu and Latika also?тАЭ

тАЬI will! What is the use of such big boobs, otherwise?тАЭ

She whispered, and then stretched her arms and chest.

тАЬI am going to drink water.тАЭ

тАЬNaked?тАЭ I asked.

тАЬNaked.тАЭ She replied, smiling.

I realized that Rachna was a sex-goddess. All the women before her would have given up after a few sessions, but she was at it. She was going to be a handful once we married, I thought. She wanted to make love to me again and again, many times. Thankfully, I was able to match her desire and made love to her again and again. Each time I came inside her. Each time was a wonderful experience. Finally, I could not do it more.

тАЬGod, AmarтАж you have turned out to be a little devil!тАЭ

тАЬWhat! What did I do?тАЭ

тАЬYou fucked me four timesтАж you started doing it at around ten in the night, and it is about five! So, four times in about six hours? It must be some sort of a record!тАЭ

тАЬWere you never fucked so many times?тАЭ

тАЬNever!тАЭ

тАЬHa ha! GoodтАж I will keep giving you my тАШmatterтАЩ, so that you can give me a beautiful child.тАЭ

тАЬYou would like that, wonтАЩt you?тАЭ

тАЬOh! I would like that very muchтАж and I think you will be an amazing mother to my Abha. I will try to become a good father to your Neelu. How about that?тАЭ

тАЬThen, I will give you beautiful children, Mr. SinghтАжтАЭ she smiled.

тАЬI will make sure of it!тАЭ

тАЬSounds good, Mr. Singh! Sounds good.тАЭ she said smiling triumphantly.

тАЬWould you like to sleep?тАЭ

тАЬNow? Oh, very muchтАж but I donтАЩt want toтАж when do the children get up?тАЭ

тАЬOh! They should be awake now!тАЭ

тАЬWhat! Really?тАЭ

тАЬYes, they get up at 4:30am! They do yoga together.тАЭ

тАЬWow! Wonderful children! I must tell Neelu. Where do they do yoga?тАЭ

тАЬOn the roof. Why? Do you want to see them?тАЭ

тАЬYes. I do some yoga myself. And I can let them suckle me once more before I leave them.тАЭ

тАЬYou will do that?тАЭ I asked, not believing her.

тАЬOh of course! I might soon become their mother.тАЭ She gave me a big smile, тАЬWhich way to the roof?тАЭ

She said as she got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. When she emerged, I noticed that she had cleaned herself: her vagina was not leaking anymore of our juices. But there were visible marks of lovemaking on her entire body. Her breasts and buttocks especially had several red bite marks. Then I told her the way to the roof. She walked up there, naked.

Last edited:

Ashurocket

In earlier updates, the impression was there, as if Rachna may not be a fit case in Amar's life but after today's update, it seems Rachna can be the only one who will become the guiding star for whole family.

On a different note, I'm curious to know, how Rachna will react once she come to know about Amar's relationship with Kajal.

It looks like things are now settling down in Amar's life, unless Destiny is cooking something else. ЁЯШЖЁЯШАЁЯШЖ

Ashu

Last edited:

avsji

Supreme
In earlier updates, the impression was there, as if Rachna may not be a fit case in Amar's life but after today's update, it seems Rachna can be the only one who will become the guiding star for whole family.

On a different note, I'm curious to know, how Rachna will react once she come to know about Amar's relationship with Kajal.

It looks like things are now settling down in Amar's life, unless Destiny is cooking something else. ЁЯШЖЁЯШАЁЯШЖ

Ashu
Rachna is a special woman. Isn't she?

• Love

avsji

Supreme
Friends (whoever is reading this): I am down with Covid for the past 4 days.
I have no idea how I caught it. I have been at home most of the time.
The only exposure was when I went out to purchase vegetables (that too I did being a spaceman)!
I have isolated myself inside home itself... there are some difficulties, but so far nothing serious. Yes, I have lost any sense of smell and taste.
I have all classic symptoms, but nothing in the 'serious' category.
I am not running after medicines or steroids, and relying only on traditional methods (just to maintain my status).
Anjali and the kids are okay and have not reported any infections so far. I just hope that the next ten days or so go without any incident.
I had been trying to get a jab for the past couple of weeks, but no use! So, I guess, I will now develop my own immunity. Ha ha!
Take care guys... we will overcome this shit soon.

Reactions: Pankaj123

Ashurocket

Friends (whoever is reading this): I am down with Covid for the past 4 days.
I have no idea how I caught it. I have been at home most of the time.
The only exposure was when I went out to purchase vegetables (that too I did being a spaceman)!
I have isolated myself inside home itself... there are some difficulties, but so far nothing serious. Yes, I have lost any sense of smell and taste.
I have all classic symptoms, but nothing in the 'serious' category.
I am not running after medicines or steroids, and relying only on traditional methods (just to maintain my status).
Anjali and the kids are okay and have not reported any infections so far. I just hope that the next ten days or so go without any incident.
I had been trying to get a jab for the past couple of weeks, but no use! So, I guess, I will now develop my own immunity. Ha ha!
Take care guys... we will overcome this shit soon.
Please feel free to ping me over DM and I can share even my phone no to have a call.

My own wife has successfully faced covid, so I can share a thing or 2.

Remain in positive frame of mind. No media viewing for Civic news, no WhatsApp or other things for Covid.

Be strong. I'm available if you do need support.

Ashu

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.