• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mass

Super update sirji....Rachna now coming back into the picture...gets interesting....

Reactions: avsji

Ashurocket

एक औसत भारतीय गृहस्थ।
Ek Anokha Bandhan is a very good story.. no not a story, but really a diary.
I used to read that... but now I do not. I hardly read many stories here... almost everywhere there is incest.
Lovely Anand writes well... I like his content. You may want to explore that.
After checking profile, I just realised that I'm already reading his work.

In fact I finished Manav and Chhaya story in one marathon session.

Dear Lovely Anand please keep up the good work for readers like me. I'll try to put comments in your stories too.

Ashu

Last edited:

Ashurocket

एक औसत भारतीय गृहस्थ।

Do you remember the Sharmas? Okay, you might not. Bu do you remember Rachna? No? Well, she was the first girl with whom I had sex! Remember? Yeah? Good!

I met Rachna’s father during one of my business meetings. He had recently retired and was now working for a private company. He could not recognize me, but I did and introduced myself. He was indeed very happy to see me. He congratulated me on establishing such a ‘big’ enterprise and then one thing led to another, we soon started to talk about my personal life. I told him about Dad’s death (I did not mention Ma’s remarriage and her motherhood, and current, second pregnancy), and my own struggle with fate.

He gave me his sincere condolences and then congratulated me on having a daughter. We kept talking for a long time over dinner after the meeting. During the course of the dinner, he sneaked in the information that Rachna was recently single, after her divorce from her husband. Like me, she too had a daughter, who was a couple of years older than my Abha. He knew that Rachna and I were childhood friends and that Ma liked her very much. I am sure that he must have been desperate t get her married again, and when he saw me, and when he saw me doing this well, he thought that he could suggest me to think about marrying again.

“Why don’t you consider marrying again? I mean, please don’t get me wrong. I know your wives must have had very high place in your heart. But you have remarried once before… that is why I am suggesting you consider it again…”

He waited for the effect to take place.

“My Rachna… well, she is divorced… for the past five years. She was innocent party in that divorce… he was a drunkard. He wasted money and did not look after his wife and child. You two have known each other… if you like, why not meet her?”

“Uncle ji, are you sure about this? I seem to bring bad luck to my wives!”

“Nonsense! It is you who is suffering the bad luck. What happened to them was not your fault. It is fate’s fault. You can not blame yourself for that…”

He waited. When I did not say anything, he added, “Bhabhi ji (Ma) too liked my Rachna. My wife used to mention that to me. but then you were both children. You were focused on building your career! I am so proud of you for what you have accomplished so far. With a good wife, you can grow and progress even more.”

I smiled.

He thought it was encouraging, “Think about it. Here is my number… and address,” he wrote his address at the back of his card, “if you feel like it, just come for tea or lunch. We will take it up from there.”

I went to meet Rachna the next week after I discussed the matters with Kajal and Ma. Ma was excited to know that I was warming up to the idea of marrying again. Kajal too was super happy because of it.

I went for a dinner. I must be meeting her after seventeen or eighteen years! That is a very long time. So much had changed during this time. The Rachna I had known had been a young girl, who was curious. I was not sure who this Rachna was. But this Rachna was very beautiful! The girl Rachna was nothing in front of the woman Rachna! She had kept herself well and it showed on her. Although, the extra fat on her body showed that she was used to a comfortable life, she particularly took great care of her skin and appearance. She looked youthful. Her smile was radiant and infectious. For our today’s meeting, she wore a saree and blouse. The blouse had a deep neck and even deeper back. The saree itself was very translucent, so it was easy to see her cleavage and a lot of skin! Needless to say, she had dressed to kill… me. And she was indeed successful in that attempt!

One thing indeed came in my mind and that was the fact that Sharmas were very conservative people. Yes, Rachna was a curious girl, but more of her that nature was on display when she was with us. I remember Rachna’s mother insisting on making her dress in conservative manner. So, I was surprised when I saw her dressed in such provocative manner. I met her daughter as well. Her name was Neelima. She was a cute girl and was a couple of years older than my Abha. It might be my mistake, I thought that everyone’s behavior there was a bit artificial towards me… as if everyone was trying to ‘please me’ or ‘impress me’. But I did not think much about it and had a nice conversation with her.

After talking to her for an hour or so, I came to understand that Rachna did not have any dreams. She just wanted to be someone’s wife. As I said, she seemed to be used to of a comfortable life and fulfilling that desire seemed to be a great motivation to be married again. Additionally, I guess the stigma of her divorce was too much to handle for conservative people like the Sharmas. Again, I did not think too much about it at that time.

At that time, I was mostly interested in how beautiful she looked. I think if any woman comes to herself, she can wrap any man around her pinky finger. Men need to be very careful in deciding their life-partner. While mating is a short-time activity, being a husband is a full-time job! That needs to be taken very seriously! But because most women in my life had been only good, I thought that it was a norm for women to be good, rather than an exception! Anyway, let us not discuss the philosophy and let’s proceed with the story.

When finally, we got alone in the guest room for some time, Rachna held my hand and said,

“I still remember our childhood days… do you?”

“How can I forget? You taught me so many things… you were my first!”

“And you mine…” she smiled and added, “if everything had gone well, we could as well have been husband and wife… Auntie ji loved me so much!”

“She did… indeed.”

“How is she anyway?”

“She is well… happy and healthy.” I concealed several vital information. Why I did that, I don’t know.

“Good to know. It is hard to be alone!” she said, with a sigh.

We sat silently for a couple of minutes and then she asked, “How do I look?”

“You look ravishingly beautiful!”

“I am so happy you liked… I did all this for you! I wanted to look good for my Amar!”

“Ha ha! You don’t look good… you look amazing!”

“Do you want to feel them?”

I very well knew what she meant, but I feigned innocence, “Feel what?”

“My boobs, silly!”

“Do you want me to feel them?”

“I want you to even suckle them, you dufus! But we should start somewhere… so why not start with feeling them?”

So, feel them I did. Rachna’s breasts were now soft mounds! She was big… I think she was even bigger than Ma, who was now pregnant with her second child with Sunil. As I said, eating and having an unhealthy lifestyle. Well, Rachna had that. But it was nice to feel her breasts. When I tried to lift them with my hands below them, they felt heavy. These might have been the heaviest breasts that I explored so far! I looked into her eyes. She smiled. I took it as a green signal and started to unbutton her blouse.

“Do it quickly… otherwise someone might come.” She whispered.

So, I made haste. She did not wear any bra. What I found was a pair of most amazing breasts that I had seen so far. She was certainly big. Her breast skin was very fair - in Hindi it is often described as saffron in milk! Her nipples had more of rose red color to them. Her complexion had changed, and she was fairer and her skin glowed.

“Beautiful…” I heard myself complimenting her.

She smiled. Triumphantly!

“Taste them…” she moaned.

I did. Of course, I did. I am powerless when presented with such an offer! Despite all that, somehow, I thought that she had planned for this. I could taste a sweet taste. That is not how nipples taste! They also smelled a bit flowery! It was possible that she might have applied little honey over them. That is some preparation! Of course, I was not complaining. If she had planned all that for me, it was a good planning. It made me very happy. After a few moments of suckling and licking, she pushed my head away.

“Now…” she said buttoning her blouse up, “let us stop… we can do it some other time.”

“When?”

“You tell me.”

So here is the reentry of Rachna, the childhood encounter in Amar's life.

Let's see, what destiny is cooking for Amar?

Ashu

avsji

Supreme

Ashurocket

एक औसत भारतीय गृहस्थ।

avsji

Supreme
Rachna visited my home in the weekend of the same week as I met her. Since she drove here, I felt it to be a bit odd that she did not bring her daughter. It would have nice for our daughters to meet and get to know each other. Anyway, she was again dressed for the occasion. She wore a pair of jeans and top. The material of her clothes clung to her body and showed how well-endowed she was. Her top had some shimmering material, which made her look even more delectable.

I had told Kajal about Rachna and her visit. She was very supportive of the idea of me trying to seem women for marrying. She said that it was a healthy thing, and I must try to find love one more time. When Rachna came home, Kajal told me that she was a very beautiful woman. As I told earlier too, despite all her wealth (because of her accumulated wealth and also an equity holding in my business), Kajal used to do most of the household work by herself. There were a couple of servants who assisted her in the housework, but Kajal had this obsessive compulsion of doing everything by herself.

So, as Rachna and I sat and talked with each other, Kajal brought tea and other refreshments. Rachna thought that she was one of the house-helps and ignored her. I felt bad. I mean agreed that she did not know who Kajal was but is it not a simple etiquette to just say ‘hello’ and ‘thank you’? it does not cost much! I intervened and said,

“Rachna, meet the matron and the head of this household… she is Kajal.”

Kajal smiled.

Namaste Rachna. Amar has told me about you. You are more beautiful than how he explained.”

Namaste, Kajal. I am sorry. I did not know (that she was the head of this household). It is so nice to meet someone else from Amar's family. I have already met his parents... a very long time ago!”

“It is okay! Yes, I know that." Kajal hesitated a bit, but then she continued, "Amar's mother does not live here. So, we are just four people here in this house. Amar and his daughter Abha… and I and my daughter, Latika. The children will be delighted to meet you!”

Rachna smiled. Was it a forced smile?

We talked a bit more. Kajal did a bulk of the talking, trying to bring Rachna up to speed about this household. She told her that she also has a son, who is married. Somehow, even she suppressed the vital details of who he was married to. Rachna finally asked me about Ma.

“Amar, how is Ma ji?” Rachna asked at the mention of Ma. She knew of Dad's passing from her father, so she wisely did not broach that topic, fearing that it might hurt us. But that was okay, now that Ma also was okay. I only had fond memories of Dad, and had nothing to feel sad about, except for his untimely death.

And, I was delighted to hear her calling Ma as Ma. Good.

“She is doing well… she lives in XXXX!”

“Oh! Does she?” she somehow sounded a bit relieved, but she still extended the conversation, “But that is too far from here. I think you should get her here, with you. It will be better?”

“Oh, she is happy there. She has her own world... now.” I added in a dismissive manner.

I cast a glance in Kajal's direction: she understood that I did not reveal about Ma's new status. So, she too kept mum. I am not sure how Rachna must have taken this information. It is important to get to know people before disclosing personal information to them. It is not that I did not want to tell Rachna about Ma, and our intermingled relationship with Kajal and her family... it is just that I did not think it was 'the' right time. I thought it was 'too soon'.

“Ma ji used to love me so much. I remember.”

For the first time, in this evening, I noticed a bit of emotion in her eyes as she said it.

“Oh, she did! Somehow we lost touch… but it would be incredible when she sees you again.”

“I am sure. I also want to meet her.”

“Honey, there are other people as well for you to meet with…” Kajal interjected, “… this is Abha, Amar’s daughter.”

“Hello!” Abha greeted Rachna in her usual cheerful self.

“Hello!” Rachna too responded, “Abha is a beautiful name. How old are you?”

“I am YYY years old. How old are you?”

“Ha ha! I am your Daddy’s age!”

“Oh! You are old!”

“Ha ha! You are funny, Abha.”

“And this is Latika, my daughter.” Kajal added.

“Hello Latika.”

“Hello Rachna.”

Rachna beamed. At least this one did not address her as ‘auntie’ or ‘old’. After this introduction, we talked with each other some more and then proceeded to have dinner. It had gotten very late, so I offered to drive Rachna back to her home. The expressions on her face were those of disappointment. When we got a little privacy, she offered seductively,

“I thought we could spend a little more time together… I took so much time dressing up for tonight.”

I smiled, “What do you have in mind?”

“Can I stay overnight?”

'Interesting!'

“I am sure you can. But will your parents and daughter be okay?”

“Well… I told them that I might stay here overnight. If you are okay, I can call them and let them know?”

“Oh Rachna, you do know I would love to have you stay overnight.”

I was already picturing myself making torrid love her.

Rachna smiled and took out her phone to call her home. She took some time before closing the call and during that time, I told Kajal that Rachna was staying overnight. She smiled and told me she liked her and was happy for me. But she did not sound convincing. Still, I did not think of it much as I looked forward to making love to Rachna.

When her call ended, Rachna looked at me and said, “Now… a magical night at the end of a lovely evening?”

avsji

Supreme
She walked to me slowly, until we were almost touching. I did not speak or move. It had been some time that my woman took the initiative. So, I quite enjoyed it. She looked up into my eyes and reached down for my hand. She took it in hers and raised it to her breasts. With her hand she urged me to feel her flesh, to squeeze it. So, I complied. I held her breasts in my hands and squeezed her soft mounds.

I groaned and felt weak in the knees. This woman was sexy. She was my first mate… and now, after so many years, we were together again. I squeezed her soft flesh. I felt their warmth and weight. My hand stayed on her breasts as she lowered hers. Her eyes rolled back slightly when I caressed her nipples over her clothes, between his thumb and forefinger. When I gently pinched them, her eyes and head rolled back further, then jerked upright in a start - like someone falling asleep who suddenly stops. Her eyes focused on my eyes again. Looking down, I fell into her gaze.

“Do you want me?” She breathed.

There it was. An invitation. In the open. A growl rolled deep in my chest as I caressed her breasts. She luxuriated in being held that way, by her breasts. She was offering all of herself. Finally, in a hoarse whisper I said, “More than I can stand.”

She smiled. Each of her moves was turning out to be a winner! She was conquering me one battle at a time!

My hands slid upwards from her breasts, to cup the sides of her face. She pressed her face into the hands that held her so naturally. Then we kissed. Rachna passionately responded to my offer and kissed me back. We kissed for some time and then detached.

“Mmmm…” she said relishing the kiss, “the last time we did it was when you were just a boy! And now… now you are a fine-looking man, tall and powerfully built!”

“Let us see what all has changed since then?” I offered.

“With pleasure!”

I quickly stripped her off her clothes. The woman had come here to be made love to… so why keep her waiting? Rachna was beautiful! She had a few extra kilos, but that mostly told me about her comfortable living. She was similarly fair all over. She had clean, waxed vulva, whose color was same as that of her nipples. I drank in her beauty for some time.

“Liked what you see?” she asked smiling. She was not shy. She was proud. She knew she was very beautiful.

“Oh, you have no idea how much I liked what I saw!”

I said and started to strip myself. While I did that, the fully naked Rachna came and got real close to me. I was already erect.

She said, “Amar… how beautifully you have grown! You are a big and strong man, and mmmmmm... I can see how big and strong you are. I am a lucky woman.”

She made no attempt to hide that she was looking at my penis.

“Amar, you want me, don’t you?” she asked as if to confirm our relationship.

“I do… it has been a while.”

“Then why don’t you take me?”

I lifted her in my arms and gently dropped her on the bed and joined her there with a lively bounce. I started to kiss her all over while she began playing with my penis, kissing it, licking it, caressing it, while saying,

“Very strong… very big!”

I grew some more upon her touch. I looked into her eyes,

“Should I use protection?”

“What for?”

“You might get pregnant!”

Shadi ke baad to pregnant hona hi hai (I am to get pregnant after our wedding). So don’t worry about it and make love to me…”

‘God! She thinks it is certain that I will marry her!’ an alarm bell set off in my brain.

I wanted to let her know that while I could be considering her for marriage, it was not a certainty. But that would have been a mood killer. So, I said nothing and focused on the enjoyment that was served in front of me.

I seized her round the waist, and drew her lips to mine, and gave her a long, long kiss, squeezing her to me and moving myself against her. Then seating myself, I pulled her on my knees, and thrust my hand up her vulva, all the while our mouths were glued together.

“Please stop teasing and make love to me dear…” she murmured.

I got up, and lifted her on the edge of the bed, threw her back, and taking her legs under my arms, I exposed her vulval lips. Her lower lips pouted expectantly. I was fully stiff!

“Ready?” I asked.

Rachna nodded, eagerly.

With my fingers I placed the head of my penis between the lips of her sheath, and then letting go my hold, and placing my both arms to support her legs, I pushed my penis all right into her to the hilt at once. Rachna drew a short breath and moaned. She did not shriek with agony, like many of my partners. She was slick inside. Her grip was not as tight as the other women. Kajal was even tighter. What was happening?

Anyway, I discarded those thoughts and started to move. Rachna expressed as if she was enjoying our copulation. Her eyes glistened, her face flushed, and she smiled most graciously. She appeared to be very happy. My penis slipped in and out of her quite smoothly, and my hands pressed her buttocks and pulled them to me at each thrust. I continued to make love to her for prolonged time. I could stand with woman for enough time. Because Rachna was slightly loose, I expected to fuck her even longer. So, our first lovemaking lasted nearly fifteen minutes, of course, I paused a few times to readjust and find my rhythm. Then finally, I stopped short, and then followed three or four convulsive shoves, ejaculating deep inside her.

I looked at Rachna. Her mouth was open, and her eyes closed. Her breathing was ragged, and her body was shaking. I remained quiet for some time, kissing her all over as she calmed down a bit. And then drew out my penis, which was now soft. Rachna lay on the bed on her back, her thighs wide open, her vulva open. I could see my semen oozing from it.

avsji

Supreme
“Did you come?” I asked when Rachna finally opened her eyes.

She nodded, grinning in a silly manner.

“What? What are you thinking about?”

“Our first time!”

“Hmmm… what about that?” I asked as I kissed her nipple.

“You know… when we did it… I told Ma. She blessed me and told me that she would love to have me as her Bahu if I ever wanted to marry you.”

“She loved you… as her daughter.”

“She did! Always. She even breastfed me.” she remembered as I suckled her sweet nipples. Again honey? May be!

“I am even now surprised that I never hesitated to become naked in front of her… but I could never dare to do any of that in front of my own mother.”

“Hmmm…”

“I should have married you to begin with!”

Rachna declared. It was bold thing to say.

“Fuck this caste stuff!” she said, with a bit of frustration.

“Don’t reminisce about the past. Enjoy the present!” I said before again starting to suckle and tickle her nipples.

Rachna thought some more and asked, “You do not mind me being married to someone else and having a child with him?”

“Why will I mind that?”

“Well... men want virgin women.”

“I had you when you were a virgin. Remember? We both were virgins.”

“Yeah!” then she suddenly remembered something, “You know… do you remember Ma’s prediction that I will produce a lot of milk?”

I nodded.

“Well, I did. I breastfed my daughter for three years!”

“Good! I am proud of you.”

That was true! I was and I am proud of any woman who breastfeeds her children for a long time.

“Amar?”

“Hmmm?”

“I will also feed you.” She whispered. This time she was shy.

“I am sure!” I smiled.

‘God! She is already thinking of herself as my wife!’

I don’t know. But somehow that thought did not comfort me. in all my relationships, my girls knew almost everything about me before committing to me. I too knew almost everything about them before committing to them. I did not know anything about Rachna, but she was playing up as if she was my wife, guaranteed! And I am sure she did not know anything about me. what we knew about each other those many yeas ago do not apply now. We had changed, and relationships should not move at that pace. I mean, I only met her yesterday after so many years, and in our next meeting we had sex. Was it a sign of desperation? I was not sure. I was internally a bit worried, but I could not have enough heart to tell her that. I mean we were meeting for the objective of getting married to each other, wasn’t it? So, perhaps with a bit of time, we will get to know about each other.

I got up from the bed.

“Where are you going?” she asked, demurely.

“Going to drink water…”

“Like this?” she was hinting at my nakedness.

“Yes. So?”

“Oh… so someone still likes to be nude?”

I smiled. Yes, I indeed liked to be nude.

“Please get some water for me as well?”

“No. Come and drink yourself.” I said and added, “And no… no clothes on.”

Achchha ji (Is that so)?”

I smiled. I waited for her at the door. Rachna hesitated for a few seconds and then to my delight, got up from the bed and came to me.

Chalo (Lets go).”

So, we walked up to the kitchen: our rooms were at the first floor, whereas the guest hall, dining, kitchen, study etc. were at the ground floor. We needed to walk the entire length of the gallery to take the stairs down to the kitchen. Latika and Abha slept together, despite them having their own rooms. Their night lamp was on. I noticed that lights in Kajal’s room were still on. So, she was probably still awake. When Rachna noticed the light, she started to walk in tiptoes. It was funny! Two fully grown adults experiencing a little adventure!

When we reached the kitchen, I asked her,

“Wine or something after water?”

“Ice cream?” she chirped.

Somehow in her manner reminded me of young Rachna.

‘Probably it is not bad to be with her.’ I thought.

In a home where there are two kids and both girls, one can be sure to find buckets of ice-cream. I handed over a bucket and a spoon to Rachna. She was pleased to notice that I was asking her to eat directly from the bucket… one needs to be a part of ‘inner family circle’ to be accorded this ‘honor’! I poured two glasses of water and also a glass of scotch.

Then we sat on the kitchen counter and talked like an old couple. Good that we made love. The sexual tension was now over, and we could talk like a man and a woman, who were thinking of making a life together. I asked her about Neelima. I mean if I were to be her father, I must know something about her. Rachna told me about her likes, dislikes, hobbies, favorite things etc. She then asked me about Abha. Our conversation surely moved to our spouses. She asked about Devyani and was fascinated to know about my relationship with her. She regretted thinking about what Devy, I, and little Abha must have endured.

She then asked me about Gabi and my experiences with a woman from a different culture. Finally, she told me that she was happy to know that I found love, twice! That was a big deal, as she could not find love even once. She was married soon after she completed her graduation. Neelu came soon after. According to her, her husband used to satisfy her physically. He was very well endowed and was strong. Therefore, he could make love to her for a long time. But he was also a debauch person. He used to fuck many women. When she came to know about it, he pulled her up for producing just a girl child and not any other child. Soon, her position became untenable, and she sought for divorce.

“Did you not think about remarrying before me?” I asked.

“I did. I have been thinking about it for the past one year or so. But I don’t think anyone will be interested in a woman in her thirties and with a girl child. That seems like too much responsibility. Doesn’t it?”

It certainly does.

She then told me about her teaching job: it paid her well. She was staying with her parents. She was able to secure child support for Neelima. So, she was able to enjoy a bit of life. I told her about my business. She was aware that I was doing very well. My house was a testimony. Also, her father must have found all vital information about my wealth. He was well connected in the IT Department. No wonder, he was interested in me now. Suddenly, all his preoccupation with caste had vanished in thin air! Yeah, money does that to people.

Then I suddenly remembered. I smiled.

“What?” she asked.

“Did you… you know, apply honey? On your nipples?”

“Honey?" Rachna forced her brain to think about why I said that, "Ooooh… ha ha… no. It was not honey it is my body lotion. One of my friends makes artisan body lotion, which has only natural ingredients. Why? Did it taste sweet?”

“Yes. That’s why I asked.”

“Ha ha! Amar! You are a naughty boy!”

• Love
Reactions: Ashurocket

avsji

Supreme
I hope Rachna will be able to change the CURSE of AMAR, wives getting died.

Ashu

Oh, so many people liked Rachna 😀
Good... She is a wonderful woman

• Haha
Reactions: Ashurocket
Status
Not open for further replies.