• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest My daughter Sarita is mine, thanks to my wife

karan1122

Nice update

Rocky.

Searching the Unsearchables
Supreme
Vacation Day 2

I woke up with large hard on as I was sleeping holding my beautiful daughter. My hard lund was pressed against big ass of my daughter. Since I was very hard I crushed sometime against her ass. While crushing my hard-on on to her ass, I woke her up.

Me – Darling, it is 9am in the morning, let’s wake up.

Sarita – Papa, please give me some time.

Me – Again Papa … ok ok it is ok - you can tell me papa… I am liking it.

Sarita – Sorry Mukesh, ok papa give me few more mins

Me – Mistake count 2.

Sarita – ok Mukesh, punish me however you want.

Me – yes, you are a naughty girl, you need to be punished ha ha ha…

I laughed and went to bathroom. After freshening up, I again woke up Sarita and she also got ready.

I was waiting for her outside the bathroom. As soon as she came out with just a towel around her, I was waiting to hug her. She knew that I was waiting there to hug her. she came and hugged me tight. We hugged for some time. And I moved my hand to my favourite place, under her towel to caress her ass. I did squeeze one of ass cheeks this time. Oh, what a beautiful erotic feeling. She did not say anything, but she looked at me

Sarita – Papa, I did say something wrong about mama yesterday right

Me – hmm… what wrong.

Sarita – Yes papa, what did I say.

I still did not move my hand. I was caressing her naked ass cheeks. (Knowing that she is not resisting, I started pressing her bare ass chicks one after another, I started breathing fast out of excitations)

Me – You said her that she is a bitch with gigantic boobs.

Sarita – did I say so. Sorry Papa

Me – it is ok Sarita, she is a bitch with big melons. (I smiled while feeling her ass chick)

Sarita – really, you believe that, you know I always knew that. She is a bit overpowering to you and which I don’t like.

I was still caressing her naked ass and now I moved to ass crack. Tried inserting a finger into ass crack. It reached a bit down and I could feel bit of hair. So my daughter also like keeping her cunt hairy. I was excited as I like hairy raw cunt.

Me – yes I also don’t like that. But you know she is very caring and gave me a good beautiful daughter.

I have a finger now on her hot ass hole. I started massaging her ass hole with one finger.

Sarita – Thanks Papa for such nice loving father.

Me – Anytime my dear.

I tried entering a finger to her ass hole as I was very hot with this hugging and touching her bare hot gaand.

Sarita – (knowing my intention and realising what I am going to do) you naughty man, and she gave a small kiss on my lips and parted away.

I was very hard and started following her and grabbed her from behind. And pushed my hard on to her and crushed my boxer clad lund on her towel covered ass.

Sarita – wait you naughty fellow, let me wear something.

I turned her face to a side and kissed her lips while pressing my hard-on to her gaand.

Then with a smiling look, she went into the changing room.

I was waiting eagerly in-front of the changing room. Anticipating on what she will wear today. Wanted to see more of her flesh today. I was praying god – please god ask her to wear a dress where I can see her melons and gaand. And finally she came out.

And what is she wearing, oh my god – you have listened my prayers, I cannot believe my luck and eyes. She was wearing a white thin shirt with front open. Where top 3 buttons were open, and I could see most part of her boobs. Though nipple was not visible, but I could see both nipples poking to the thin white shirt. When I looked down, is she not wearing anything below.

Me – Sarita are you naked below…..?

Sarita – Come on Papa, panty is on…

And she pulled up the shirt for a while and flashed her panty, actually it was not a panty, it was a body color G-string. When she turned around I could not trace any portion of the panty in the back side except a small lace in the waist area. Her full ass was exposed. A very smooth and clean full round white gaand was in front of me.

I could not believe my luck. She was looking ravishingly hot in that outfit. I was tempting to go and grab her, and fuck her right then and there, but I controlled myself.

Sarita – Papa …, how do I look.

Me – you look very sexy my daughter friend.

Sarita – Mukesh….

We hugged again…. While hugging I moved my hand around her ass chicks and this time I could not control but grabbed them very tightly.

Sarita – Naughty Papa and she kissed on my lips. we got into a desperate kissing, I entered my tongue into her and started swallowing her tongue. We both were enjoying hot desperate kissing and I started feeling that my daughter is getting excited as she started hugging me really tight. But then, the phone rang. We had to separate ourselves.

Swapna was calling for a video chat. I got annoyed looking at the phone screen

Sarita – Bitch….

Me – Looked at Sarita and smiled …. And I added to her sentence … with gigantic boobs.

We both smiled and I picked video call from Swapna.

Swapna – hey kids, you guys settled..

I saw Swapna is very casual in dressing, she is wearing something for sake of wearing only. A small loose night gown where you can see everything on the top.

Me – what are you wearing Swapna

Swapna – I am at home Mukesh, my home …. I can wear anything. And she laughed…

Me – but your younger brother is around…

Swapna – as if he has not seen me or I have not seen him… you know this guy has become a monster now…. She then called Swapnil.

Swapna – Hey bro come here.. greet your jiju.

Swapnil showed up.

Swapnil – Hey jiju how are you doing…

Me – I am fine…. All good at home?

Swapna – this guy has become a monster now… and she pulled Swapnil’s head and crushed between her melons.

We both looked at each other…

I anyways never said anything to Swapna. I go by her wish and she knows also I will not resist on whatever she do. She is bit open minded because of that.

Swapna – what my darling daughter is wearing today…

I showed her by focussing camera on Sarita from top to bottom.

Swapna – great going guys…. Mukesh your daughter is looking very hot…. Be careful ( and she laughed)

Swapnil – Wah Sarita, you are looking gorgeous.

Knowing that Swapnil is staring at my beautiful daughter, I changed the focus of camera to me.

Me – you mom and daughter has vowed saying you will not wear bra is it.

Swapna – ha ha ha – that is correct. Why to cage those beauties my dear.

Swapna – at least Sarita is with panty…. Ha ha ha

Me – you mean you are without panty….

Swapna – I was about to wear but this monster said, I am looking good without panty… so I dropped the plan.

Me – Swapnil said you not to wear panty is it…

Swapna – you know this guy is a monster now.. ha ha ha. Am I not wearing panty Mukesh

Swapnil was smiling listening to this.

She stood up and now camera is focusing on her hair clad mound. And she turned around to show her bare ass. I could see Swanil is gazing at the mound and ass sitting next to her.

Me – I don’t know what is happening around me…. My wife is siting with her younger brother without panties and on his request and smashing his head on her tits in my house. Though I was getting irritated a bit but still I was getting excited thinking all these.

Me – ok ok good good. You guys take care.

Swapna – bye kids

We ended the call and I looked at Sarita

Sarita – that bitch looks like enjoying in our absence.

Me – I think so, how she can be naked in front of her own brother…

Sarita – it is ok papa, lets not spoil our holiday for that bitch.

Me – True… but again papa…. I said you need to be punished for saying papa and I have counted you have said 6 times so far.

Sarita – I am sorry Papa… and she smiled

Me – I will have to punish now

Sarita – I am ready Papa, do whatever you want to do.

Me – It will be a real punishment you know…

Sarita – and what is it.

Me – every time you say papa you will be spanked for a min. Means now you have said 6 times papa and I will spank you for 6 mins continuously.

Sarita – you mean you will slap my naked ass for good 6 mins. This will pain me. This is not fare

Me – No no – it is the rule and we have to follow.

Sarita – Ok Papa go on and she leaned on bed. She raised and exposed her gaand.

Me – Spread your legs a bit dear.

Sarita – Here you go.. she spread her legs a bit.

Now I can see two round white gaand fully exposed to me. I also can see her mound covered with a triangular cloth of G-String. And it is hardly covering her ass hole.

Sarita – Come on Papa, what you are staring at,… Spank me – I am your dirty daughter. And she shaken her ass a bit and flesh on ass chicks became like a wave.

The ass chicks were so fair with smooth skin, I was on cloud nine.

Me – One more thing darling.

Sarita – what is that again

Me – Spanking comes along with some bad languages.

Sarita – bad languages mean?

Me – Mean I will scold you using bad languages while spanking.

Sarita – ok… I am in … it will be exciting

Me -I started touching her ass chick, moved my palm around whole ass roundness

Sarita – spank Papa, what the hell you are doing….

Me – wait bitch ….. I will spank you hard…. Thad.. I spanked one ass chick very hard…

Sarita – aaah fucking Mukesh – yes do it – I am a naughty girl. I am a naughty bitch

Me – started using some local language dirty words to add to fun….

Me – Saali kuti (bitch dog)… you need to be punished…. Thad Thad

Sarita – aah aah, No papa, I am your naughty daughter, punish me

Me - Saali chodokkad ladki (fucking lady)– you dirty woman… thad thad… thad

Sarita – Sala harami (you bastard) …. Stop it …. It is paining.

I was surprised to hear that my daughter is using raw local language ugly wordings…

I gave a small kiss on top of ass hole and said

Me – go on kuti… good progress, then - thad thad

Sarita – stop it haarami (bastard) mukesh … how much you will punish your daughter

Me – 1 more min you bitch

Sarita – Harami – make it fast…

I then started squeezing her ass in one hand and stared spanking in other palm.

Me – you sexy prostitute – you need punishment – thad thad

Sarita – ohh gaandu – stop it now…

Me – thad thad thad

Whole of white gaand has become red with all my finger marks.

I then started kissing all over her gaand, was kissing one gaand while squeezing another gaand.

Sarita – Ohh papa, It feels soothing after your ruthless spanking.

I started kissing her gaad desperately. A beautiful smooth which has become red with my finger marks, and sarita started moving her gaand in excitation.

Sarita – ohh Papa, you mother fucker….

Me – I am a daughter fucker you sexy

My daughter Sarita was getting excited by my kisses on her ass chicks… I got encouraged and thought of taking a step more.

I pushed my head between her ass chicks and started sniffing.

Sarita – you fucking Mukesh, that feels good. Please suck me there papa

I pushed aside the string on her ass chicks and put my tongue on her ass hole. I think it was too much for her and she shivered.

Sarita – ohh my fucking father do it… it is feeling too good.

I started licking the asshole and started kissing there and entered my tongue to it. What a feeling and tasty buttery my daughters butt hole. I was already in heaven.

Sarita – Started moaning .. ahh papa … aa Mukesh … you bastard.

I pulled down her G string in one go… and she is now fully naked down now. She was still facing down, kneeled and exposing her big ass.

I again pushed my head inside her ass crack. What a beautiful experience. Smell of her body, buttery taste of her ass crack and I was on cloud 9. While licking her ass all around I extended my hand to grab her milk melons, which was now hanging firmly and moving with her moves. I started squeezing them gently.

I started moving down from ass hole and licking all through to her bottom of beautiful pussy. As soon as my tongue touched my daughter’s beautiful pussy at lower end, she got a shock. May be 1st time in her life a tongue is touching her in that area.

She shivered again and could not control the excitation more. She turned around now , sleeping on back and facing on to up, she opened her legs wide so that I could see her pussy clearly for the first time in my life.

Wah – it was so beautiful, sexy and what not. I have not seen such a hot pussy in my life. It is fully white except the pussy lips which were bit darker side of pink, it was a virgin pussy to my eye feast. Small and clean light brown hairs have grown around her sexy pussy and it was making it look like a piece of art.

Sarita – what are you waiting for mother fucker.. come and suck my pussy.

And she opened her pussy lips now with her fingers.

My daughter lying naked in bed now and inviting me to suck her pussy and calling me as a ‘Mother-fucker’, what a moment for me. I was like waiting for this moment all through my life and I jumped into her pussy area.

Me – Sweet darling, I will eat your pussy now…

I started desperately kissing my daughter’s pussy. Started kissing lip by lip, sometime left lip and then moved to right lip of her pussy. I was feeling like I am kissing rose petals while kissing petals of her pussy. With a deeper pink and small hairs, it was making me feel like a half developed rose flower.

Sarita – (pulling my hairs) – ohh… hmm papa…. Fucking Mukesh…. Mother fucker Mukesh…. Suck it … it feels so good… I never felt so good in my life.

I started exploring inside area of her pussy lips with my tongue. Started inserting my tongue inside her pussy. She started watering as I can see a small stream of honey started oozing out of her pussy and before it could fall on bed, I swallowed them from the area between pussy hole and but hole. It was tasting like nectar to me.

Sarita – Ohh papa… it is feeling so great, keep doing it.

Now while kissing her pussy, and playing with her pussy with my tongue, I was holding her both thighs and squeezing them hard. They were so soft and hairless. I also kissed her thigh areas near to her pussy. She was again pulling my head to her pussy and trying to chock me there.

Sarita – Bastard Mukesh focus here you mother fucker….

I again started kissing and licking her pussy and moved my hand from thighs to her melons under the white shirt.

I started squeezing them and also started playing with her nipples with finger.

She became even more excited and started pulling my hairs and pushing her mound to my mouth. She was becoming restless and now she is pressing my head with her thighs and I am pressing her boobs under the shirt furiously.

Sarita – ohh fuck….something started happening in my pussy.

I think she was about to orgasm.

Then her body twisted and I could see that a spray of pussy nectars coming out of her beautiful pussy as volcanic eruption.

Immediately, she turned around, she was in a different feeling. She took hers knees to her chin and trying to close herself and wanted to enjoy this first experience of orgasm.

Her face showed a different satisfaction sign.

I was happy looking at my daughter so satisfied.

(wait for next update)

such hot update. Keep it up bro

Reactions: TheHard

TheHard

Next….

It was an awesome experience for me and my daughter Sarita. It was too much to digest on what happened between us. I just gave my daughter a great orgasm. May the the first orgasm of her life. And she was so satisfied that she is now sleeping like a baby.

I looked at her. What a beautiful maal. Her gaand was naked and she was sleeping in a cosy position. I just drank her nectar from her most beautiful delta. It tasted heavenly. I looked at her gaand was still wet with her nectars. It flowed for sometime after her orgasm.

I let her sleep and feel satisfaction for sometime.

Our afternoon was not eventful, my daughter was not looking into my eyes after the event. I tried asking her some questions like “what we will eat” but she gave me short answers to all questions.

I started feeling guilty, thinking that may be I did cross the line. I started spending my time at balcony and reading some magazines.

Time was not passing, I was trying all ways to have some conversation with my daughter but she was not extending any conversation.

In the evening, we both were sipping tea in balcony area. Then Swapna video call rang in my mobile. I picked.

Swapna - What’s up kids.

Me - We are just having tea Swapna.

Swapna - All well, you guys are sounding low.

Me - nothing Swapna, just may be we rested a lot. (I lied)

Me - Whats up at your side.

Swapna - nothing just relaxing. I had a big night-out yesterday for office and today I took off. (All these time video was focused to her face only) I noticed she is under blanket.

Me - Good, so may be you got a good deserving sleep.

Swapna - Yes yes tried to, but your saala Swapnil is disturbed few times.

Me - where is Swapnil.

Swapna - (lifted the blanket)

What I am seeing. My wife is naked inside the blanket. I could see her gigantic boobs and on right boob, Swapnil hand is placed. That bastard is sleeping also naked next to her.

Me - Is Swapnil sleeping with you in our bedroom.

Swapna - Yes, this monster is not letting me rest. (She woke up Swapnil)

But that bastard, even after knowing that he is on video call, not taking hand off my wife’s boobs.

Swapnil - Hi jiju, i was just giving company to didi. (I know what kind of company you are giving)

I was sure they both would have fucked may times today. I don’t know if Swapna is wearing anything down. Anyways, I was excited seeing my wife’s boob was pressed by her brother infront-of me. Sarita also saw that but she was not giving any expressions today. We both were dull and Swapna noticed.

Swapna - what happened to you kids. You are not enjoying your holiday.

Me - No, nothing, it is ok.

Swapna - Mukesh, are you taking care of our daughter at Goa.

Me - Off-course, my dear.

Swapna - The why she is not smiling.

Sarita - finally spoke - I am fine mom. I just took bit of rest.

Swapna - is Mukesh taking care of you. ( I don’t know what she meant)

Sarita - Yes mom, papa is taking care.

Swapna - is he friendly to you.

Sarita - Off-course mom.

Swapna - OK then kids, I want to see you kissing in-front of me now.

Sarita - No mom, don’t start again.

Swapna - I insist or else I will think that you guys have some issues.

Me and Sarita did not have any option. Sarita looked at me and I looked at her. This is for first time our eyes met. She suddenly bent her head down.

Swapna - Quick kids.

I had to take the initiative to break the ice. In one hand I was holding the phone and in other hand I moved toward the neck of Sarita, lifted her face. She looked at me and gave a small tiny smile. This small smile was good enough for me. I got the courage to move forward. She also came forward. We came closure and our lips met. Initially it was a dry touch but we could not stop there. We slowly moved our lips around for briefly and we parted away.

Swapna - hey kids, this was very brief. As if you guys are doing for sake of it.

Me - come-on Swapna it is ok.

Swapna - No it is not ok. I will show you how to kiss. (She kept the phone on bed lamp table so that we could get a good view of bed)

Now she pulled up head of Swapnil, now that bitch started kissing her brother in-front of us. Like two lovers. Both of them were naked on top, I could see only top as bottom part was under blanket. Swapna was giving a desperate and passionate kiss to her brother. Swapna’s naked boob was meeting Swapnil toned chest. He was a real match for her gigantic boobs. He was crushing her in a tight hug and I can see his large biceps and around her body. Swapnil now started entering his tongue in Swapna’s mouth and both were desperately kissing, as if no one is looking at them.

Now I could see that Swapnil started pressing Swapna’s naked boobs in-front of us and Swapna got excited. Both were still kissing and no sign to break the kiss. As Swapna got heated with all this actions from Swapnil, she moved to sit on his lap. Now her lower part came out of blanket. What is this bitch, she is also naked down, not wearing anything below. Now she sat naked on her brother’s lap while kissing him desperately.

Me and Sarita got shocked. Her mother and my wife now sitting on her brother lap fully naked and desperately kissing him. Her brother with his muscle toned body, groping my wife and his elder sister’s boobs in-front of me. This was too exciting for me and my daughter. My daughter was also excited by looking at her bitch mother. How her hunk uncle is pleasuring her bitch sexy mother with gigantic boobs in-front of her. Now blanket is gone and we could see that Swapnil is also fully naked. And his manhood is fully erect and getting pressed against my wife’s belly. She was now holding her Lund in her left hand while desperately kissing. Swapnil had a good well developed muscular lund which Swapna was now moving her hand around. I was shocked to see Swapna's daring, she is not scared to do all these dirty stuffs in-front of me. Anyways, who cares, I am really enjoying the scene.

With all these actions, now Swapnil got excited, he could not take it any further and was really excited by the constant messaging of his lund and kissing by my wife. We both could see that he inserted his big muscular lund quickly in her sister’s hairy pussy. But my wife resisted (thank got at least they will not fuck in-front of us, at least she has that decency left) and pulled out his shaft from her pussy. His Lund was now shining with his elder sisters pussy juices. I think that bitch was very excited and her juices were flowing. Sarita’s eyes were glued to her uncles shaft. I don’t think she had seen such a big muscular Lund in her life.

Swapna - he he he - don’t fuck me Swapnil infront of my husband and daughter and she started laughing. Did you see Mukesh, I was telling you right this guys has become an uncontrollable monster.

Me - hmm I see that.

Swapna - See Mukesh and Sarita, my kids, this is how you should kiss. It should be a desperate ones. I don’t think I can teach you anything more than this.

We both looked at each other and smiled. I was happy that my daughters mood is becoming fine now. Now Swapna was looking towards the camera and Swanil was sitting behind her. Actually Swapna was sitting on his brother’s lap and Swapnil was still grooming her both boobs using his both hands.

Swapna - Now kids, you have to try like we did. Just kiss part please ha ha ha (Swapna laughed) while Swapnil was playing with her body from behind.

Me - you mean you wants me to kiss our daughter like you did with your brother now….

Swapna - yes dear,

Me - no no - not possible (I was just being dramatic)

Swapna - it is easy dear, our daughter is beautiful and sexy and you will like, I bet you. What do you say Sarita

Sarita - No mom - I am can not do…. It will not be right also I don’t know how to do this

Swapna - don’t worry dear, your father will teach you…

Me - are you sure Swapna, you want me to kiss our daughter

Swapna - I am absolutely sure… go for it .. me and this monster both of us want to see, how you are going to kiss your own daughter….

Me - Are you sure…

Swapna - yep beta

I looked at Sarita, she was smiling now… a naughty one… I was already hot looking at my wife being bitchy with her own brother and both of them playing with each other in-front of me. Sarita was also very excited looking at her mama naked and why not that hunk is having a good hard rod.

It was a good chance for both of us to be intimate officially. Swapna would not have guessed that his innocent looking husband has already sucked her daughters beautiful pussy.

Now I want to take this opportunity to kiss my daughter in-front of my wife. I proceeded towards my daughter. I keep the phone on a table so that my wife can see us kissing clearly.

Swapnil - You can do it Jiju …. Go on - she was shouting while fondling my wife over video chat.

I pulled my daughter Sarita towards me and I was sitting on an armless chair. I pulled Sarita to my lap. She also hesitantly sat on my lap.

Swapna - Come-on my daughter, yes do it.

Then without waiting further, I grabbed my daughters face towards me and started passionately kissing my daughter. Mu daughter started kissing me back very passionately. Our tongues met and we were glued to each other like lovers. The giggling sound of my wife and his brother started fading away was we both focusing on feeling each other and I immersed myself in a loving kiss with my daughter. I was diving myself into that love aromatic feeling and did not care that my wife would be watching. Why should I mind, when that bitch can fuck his own brother in-front of me.

After a good 5 mins smooching, I was alerted that I am being looked at so we departed.

Swapna - not bad kids…. Good try

Me - thanks Swapna for being a good teacher… we all laughed.

Sarita was still on my lap and I was hugging her and her boobs were next to my face. And Swapna on other side was still playing with his sisters boob from behind.

We 4 were in a jolly mood now.

Swapna - you know Mukesh, I am missing you…. You were very gentle to me and this beast, my dear darling brother is very rough. And he is hardly allowing me to sleep.

Me - you enjoy Swapna, yes I know now why you were saying that Swapnil is a beast.

First time I was officially allowing my wife to fuck his own brother.

Swapna - thanks dear for being so open minded. I always loved you for that. Please tell Swapnil to be gentle with me.

Me and Sarita laughed.

Me - Hey sale Saab Swapil …. Be gentle yaar to my loving wife… my only wife…

Sarita - ha ha ha

We all laughed

Swapnil - don’t worry juju, I will fuck your wife slowly…

We all laughed ….

Me - ok darling, go on.. enjoy with your brother…..

Swapna - Ok dear, really thank you… btw don’t be high and dry, enjoy your sweet daughter. Ha ha…

We all laughed. I was now very excited, what will happen now, with official permission to fuck my daughter. ….

To be continued.

karan1122

Super going..

Reactions: TheHard