• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest My daughter Sarita is mine, thanks to my wife

Rocky.

Searching the Unsearchables
Supreme
Nice start bro

Plzz make a little seduction plot

Its too early for father daughter

Waise its good

I seduced my sister

U can hangout me

Hangout kyun.. ek story likho bro

karan1122

Waiting

Reactions: Samiboy

TheHard

The Vacation Day 1:

We arrived and a travel person was waiting for us with Pla card.” Mrs Swapna and Family”

We reached the cab and he said

Taxi Driver – Welcome Mr. & Mrs. Mukesh

Me – I looked at Sarita and she smiled back me.

Me – No No, she is my daughter

Taxi Driver – Ok, My bad sir, please pardon me, you both are actually looking like husband and wife.

Me – it is ok

Sarita – (Was waiting for me to open the door) Hey Mukesh, open door for me

Taxi driver was surprised that my daughter calling me by my name.

Me and Sarita looked at each other and smiled.

Inside the taxi, again Sarita came to her favourite position. She sat on my right side Leaned her head against my right shoulder and she was holding my right hand with both her hands. I am really feeling her boobs good.

She also dozed off in that position. And we reached the destination. Swapna, my wife did book a great private villa for us. I was really excited. A luxury villa for me and my daughter Sarita alone and away from Swapna

The luxury villa was having Private swimming pool and large fences, and no one can see inside from outside. I was really thrilled to see this arrangement. And thanked Swapna for 2 things, blessing me with such a hot daughter Sarita and also sending me with her alone to a private luxury villa to enjoy.

Taxi Driver – Enjoy Mr. & Mrs. Mukesh, your holidays. Sorry Enjoy Mr. Mukesh, You also madam.

He left us alone and we went inside the villa.

I pulled my daughter for a hug as first thing I did as soon as I entered the villa after closing the door. She was like waiting for it. We hugged very tight, and no one was willing to let other go out of arm.

Me – I love you Sarita. I kissed her forehead.

Sarita – I love you papa. Sorry Mukesh

We laughed and parted. We wanted to freshen up and have something to eat. Food was not a problem as the driver delivered food also for us.

I got freshen up first and then went to changing room where our luggage was kept. There was one luggage for me and my daughter. While searching for my boxer I could see my boxer is kept next to my daughter’s designer bras. I smelled her bras and then picked up my boxer.

Sarita came out of bathroom with only towel on. I was in the room. I rushed to hug her, and she waited with open arms. As if she knew I like hugging her after her shower. We hugged very tight. Her towel knot was under her armpit. And while we are in tight hug, we were trying to feel each other’s body. And the knot got opened leaving her back side fully open and towel now being barrier between my open chest and her melons. She did not mind and we continued our tight hug as if we were waiting all these days for this hug. I am now letting my right palm feel all of the naked back, and her naked gaand. I did spend some time on her ass crack. Felt the softness of ass chicks and also hotness of her ass crack. I wanted to insert a finger inside her ass crack but could not gather courage for the same. I thought it will be too fast to do that. With, all these touching, she did not say anything. We finally broke our hug with me giving a fatherly kiss to her forehead. I was very aroused after touching her gaand and getting her so close uninterrupted. While parting she arranged her towel and I could get view of her right boob for fraction of seconds.

Me – oops – like mom like daughter… and smiled

Sarita – getting to know that I am noticing her boobs – Stop this Mukesh – you naughty Men (and she glanced at my hard on)

Me – All men will get naughty when they get such hot girl around

We both laughed…

Sarita – Let me change else you will become naughtier.

Me – Ok dear, remember what your mom said, don’t wear like a granny

I reminded her as I was desperate to see her in hot dress.

Sarita went to changing room, I was waiting to see what she will wear. I was desperately thinking will she wear a full covered dress or something revealing.

And she came out of changing room. What a scene, she came out with just a thin semi-transparent lace top where I can clearly see her poking nipples and I can see the roundness of her boobs. Definitely she was without bra. And down, she wore a small, short, and the material of short-pant was nylon, It is very tight and it was like part of body. It was so short that some part of ass chick was visible from down and also mound position was visible. It was definitely a good treat to my eyes.

Sarita – How is it my papa friend mr Mukesh

Me – I could not say anything, I was just stunned to see her….

Sarita – aye hello, Mukesh what happened, how is it?

Me – simply gorgeous, I would say superb hot, you are looking too sexy in this….

Sarita – really? And she started moving around to show her body.

Me – so you heard your mom, and you ditched your granny dresses.

We both laughed.

I hugged her again. It was brief as I got a video call from Swapna.

We both sat on bed side and I picked the call.

Swapna – I think she was just had a shower and called us, she was wearing a gown but it was open in the middle. So we both could see half of boobs from each one.

Swapna – hey kids how are you

Me – we reached safe darling…

Swapna – let me see what my daughter is wearing ?

I focused the camera to Sarita – shown her from top to bottom.

Swapna – my daughter is looking so cute

(I thought myself – it is cute or hot)

When I was focusing the camera on Sarita’s boobs, …..

Swapna – wait wait hold on…. Good my daughter … you are not wearing any bra at home like mama….

Swapna – See Mukesh, how obedient is my daughter.

Sarita – Thanks mom.

Swapna woke up from laptop and turned to grab some water. When she stood up, me and Sarita could see one side of boob fully and to my surprise the bitch was not wearing her panties also. We both could see her pussy hairs.

We looked at each other at Swapna’s boldness.

Swapna came back to her place

Swapna – Mukesh I don’t think you will miss me there, our daughter is becoming a true carbon copy of myself. (she was meaning boobs now)

So is she meaning that I can have my daughter, this bitch is so open minded that some time I don’t know what she wants?

Wait wait … in the background I think we saw someone.

Me – is someone there at home Swapna

Swpna – ohh I did not tell you. Swapnil reached today sometime back. (Swapnil is Swapna’s younger brother and now studying engineering at a Bangalore college).

This means this lady is naked in front of his younger brother. God save this lady.

Then Swapnil came to camera

Swapnil – Hi Jiju and hi Sarita

Me – Hi Swapnil, how are you

Sarita – How are you uncle.

Swapnil – I am fine, you guys enjoy, I just came to help Didi here as she is having some office work.

I can still see Swapna’s robe is not tied. So this means this bastard Swapnil would be feasting my wife’s and his own sister's body today. And she is not wearing any panty also.

Me – I thought (swapnil is a lucky bastard)

Anyways I need to focus on my daughter today, let that bitch Swapna get fucked, who cares. But I got a doubt that, may be Swapna would have called Swapnil in our absence. This means are they may have planned this.

Thinking about Swapna getting laid by her own brother, I got a hard on….

Swapna – ok kids, you all enjoy, Sarita take care of Mukesh.

We disconnected the call. I got in thinking that how Swapnil will fuck Swapna today. Will he fuck or Swapna has called her to suck her pussy only. Swapna likes her pussy to be sucked and that bitch never shaves there. Whenever I had sucked her, I could get few hairs in my mouth and I like that raw experience. Or maybe they have already fucked and Swapna would have taken a shower after that.

I was lost in all these thoughts and my daughter called me for food.

We had food, I was not able to forget the scene that Swapna was naked in house with her brother around. And wait Swapnil was also on sorts. And Swapnil has developed a good gym body.

We finished our food and did some chit chat. It was afternoon. We were bit tired of journey and took a nap.

At around 5pm, I woke up as my daughter was calling my name

Sarita – hey Mukesh, want to join me in swimming.

Me – Sure my friend

I noticed that she has already changed to a small pair of swim wear. I think this is what Swapna wore during our honeymoon when Swapna size was same as Sarita size now. Swapna was looking very hot as Sarita is looking now in this neon pair swim wears.

Has Swapna sent our daughter to me for second honeymoon. That bitch is a mystery, I could never understand her.

Sarita – Hey Mukesh quickly follow me. I am going to pool.

Sarita – Also grab a cane of beer for both of us.

Me – you will drink? I was surprised as I never saw Sarita taking beer at home

Sarita – Chill papa, I will just try. We are on vacation and she laughed.

Me – Ok dear. And one more thing, lets set another rule.

Sarita – What is that.

Me – No more Papa in this trip. Only Mukesh.

Sarita – ok dear and if I miss it.

Me – There will be penalty imposed on you and you will be punished.

Sarita – Ok Mukesh, it is a deal. And we hugged before we enter to pool. We went hand in hand till the pool. I picked up a cane of beer while leaving the room.

We took a brief shower before entering the pool. Sarita grabbed the beer cane from me and took a sip before running away from me in pool. Water was cool for a warm season and we were enjoying the water. I chased Sarita to grab the cane but she moved to other end. While she was moving away from me, I grabbed her from behind. And in that process I actually grabbed one boob. It was a feast for me. First time in my life I was holding my daughter’s boob. Such nice and shapely boobs and I could imagine her mother in our honeymoon. She had similar boobs.

Me – quickly took off hand and took a sip from the cane. By the time Sarita had finished most part of the beer. As she was taking beer for the first time, she was getting high.

Sarita – This place is fucking very good.

Me – Was very surprised to hear the work “fucking” from Sarita.

Sarita – You are also good fucking papa Mukesh

Me – You are not supposed to call me papa as per rule.

Sarita – Sorry Mukesh

Me – Count 1. This will be for punishing you.

Sarita – what is the punishment Mukesh.

Me – I will tell you later.

The beer cane was over. I got another beer cane. Sarita also took most from it. And now we were not actually swimming. We were just spending time with each other.

Sarita – was a little high.

Sarita – You know Mukesh, you are a fucking nice guy. My mother, that bitch is really lucky getting you.

Mukesh – I think we should move inside house.

We were hugging in the pool and she was all over me. I was completely holding her from ass.

Sarita – Listen Mukesh, you are a fucking good guy, (she started repeating herself), how do you spend time with that bitch with gigantic boobs

Mukesh – they are not gigantic; they are just little bigger than yours.

Sarita – Ha ha … little only is it ,… you bastard… So you like crushing yourself in between those boobs. She was high,

Me – I think we should go inside.

Sarita – you bastard, why do you always put your head between her boobs, like this… and she pulled in her head in between her boobs.

First time I am feeling her boobs. Though it is over the small bikini top. She was choking me and loudly. She kept on pulling me to her boobs.

Me – Lets move inside dear

Sarita – you are a good man, I like you Mukesh. And she started kissing me. I know she was high but I got excited and I also started kissing her. In all these years, I was eyeing my beautiful daughter and finally got lucky to kiss her.

She was very wildly kissing me. After a good 10 mins of desperate kissing, we stopped. I picked her up on to my lap and we moved inside house. We had some light salad and changed into sleep clothes.

Sarita was repeating herself as she was high. We slept in same bed. Though I was having all opportunity to have her. But I did not want to do it as it will not be good when she is high.

(wait for next day holiday update).....