• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

My cuck feelings

Sol

Good on you mate. I love cuckold. Have been in the scene for a while. Fucking wife nasty as hubby watches and strokes....Love the feeling.
I live overseas. Tried to find cuck couples in India on my visits. Sadly, Lots of fake and dishonest people.
Let me know if free to connect

NaviMumbaiCuck

I am a 29 year old husband and have been having thoughts of watching my wife of age 24 to be fucked by someone else in front of me. We have been married for over 1 year and this thought has been prevailing in my mind for quite some time. I would really like to make this work but am unsure how to bring this up with her. Can anyone help in this regard?

I am a 29 year old husband and have been having thoughts of watching my wife of age 24 to be fucked by someone else in front of me. We have been married for over 1 year and this thought has been prevailing in my mind for quite some time. I would really like to make this work but am unsure how to bring this up with her. Can anyone help in this regard?
I am also thinking a lot about watching my wife get fucked by someone else in front of me. But so far no one has been found who can do this