• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Mom's secret

Shall i continue this story, how is my story

• Good

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Not good

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Stop this story

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Continue this story

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
After that my mom seeing me approach her, she correct herself and came to me, I take her in bike and driving towards our home. In the middle of the driving, raining heavily, so I just stopped infront of tea shop, we both fully wetted, my mom revealed her structure. Some of the eyes roaming over her body. But the rain was not in a mood to stop. I ordered two tea for us.
Tea master: I have seen this lady somewhere else, what relation to you
Me: my mom only. Where you have seen her
Tea master: iam not knowing exactly but I seen her.
Me: ok leave it. When will the rain stop
Tea master: I Dont know.
Me: nearby any hotel available
Tea master: yes just two to three kilometres from here.
Me: thank you
( Iam waiting for the rain to stop but it was pouring heavily. Our wet clothes became dry.)
Two more stranger came to halt their bike and taking tea, I got feared every one eyeing on her. So I started my bike and taking my mom drive fastly and atlast we reached our area at10.P.m.
When we entered our home, my dad was seeing his computer curiously. When he seen us enquired about the audition
( My mom telling , she intensionaly doing something and irritating director)
Dad: that's good Raji
Mom: I want to refresh, full wetted by rain
Dad: ok go.
( I came to my room and refreshing myself and wearing shorts came outside, my mom also came outside in pink colour nighty, )
Mom: shall I prepare dinner or not
Dad: no need to prepare I will purchased already
Mom: thank a lot hubby, iam totally exhausted now
Dad: what????
Mom: not like that, iam feeling very tired that's all.
Dad: what happened today
Mom: you are curious to know about what happened
Dad: nothing
Mom: just taking two to three sequence, I irritated the director by taking more take
Dad: ohhh. Then what he told
Mom: told me to come tomorrow in prepared manner
Dad: then you have to go tomorrow also,
Mom: yes, is it possible for you to drop me tomorrow, I can't feel comfortable in his presence
Dad: no chance Raji. That area and my office in opposite directions
Mom: yes. What can I do. For ananth college going to open on Monday, how I can go, if they asked me to come
Dad: ( seeing me) your college was in the same route ananth
Me: yes
Mom: then what
Dad: cancel his admission in hostel
Me: what
Dad: you go to your college daily by bike by taking her and in return pick up from there.
Mom: no I can't accept
Dad: then tell what you think
Mom: I got humiliated by every one, if ananth available
Dad: you want to get rejected from the audition or not ( dad see mom in angry)
Mom: I want to get rejected. Don't get angry
Dad: yesterday only you changed like good lady but today your activities hurts me Raji
Mom: sorry dear, iam faithful to you.
Dad: then do anything and get rejected by director
Mom: ok ( let's finish our dinner)
Dad: what discussion going on, your mind thinking about food. Ok let's eat
( During dinner, my mom and dad not speaking properly)
Me: what about my hostel
Dad: just take dinner
After our dinner over, my mom and dad went to bedroom and I came back to my room and opened my laptop and seeing the chat history
Big dick: hi cuckold
Cuckold: hi
Big dick: what a surprise you replied immediately
Cuckold: yes
Big dick : where is she
Cuckold: in kitchen
Big dick: good what's she is doing there
Cuckold: preparing dinner
Big dick: really I can't believe how you chat with me in her presence
Cuckold: why can't I chat
Big dick: are you reveal our chatting with her at any time
Cuckold: no
Big dick: she was not in home I think. If available show her in webcam
Cuckold: I can't ask her to show her to show her face to you
Big dick: ask her, you already seen her act with physiotherapist. Then why you hesitate to ask her, she will do anything if you allow
Cuckold: no just now we restarted our life. Dont want to put it in risk.
Big dick: nothing will happen
Big dick: reply me
Big dick: what happened to you, why you logged out
(I can't believe this the chatting more , I closed the window and my kinky mind telling to check what was going on in mom's bedroom, when I approach the door and see through key hole. I got shock my mom was lying on bed and speaking to someone in phone, my heart beats heavily, with whom she speaking at this time, on the other hand dad was seeing his computer. I ran back to my room and opened my laptop and seeing what he was doing. He was watching the video uploaded in the "Raji's pussy was fucked by big black cock" he was replaying the climax scene when both my mom and durai explode their juices. Next thing he opened the chat and replying to big dick
Cuckold: sorry for not replying you
Cuckold: are you there big dick
Continue...

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Cuckold: come on.
( But there was no reply)
Cuckold:ok. Once seen this message reply me
( But for my surprise, new message came, that's big dick)
Big dick: come on cuckold, why this much hurry hurry
Cuckold: iam chatting with you, my wife was lying next to me in bed.
Big dick: I can't believe. So finally you want to reveal the chatting
Cuckold: yes, can I tell about you
Big dick: Dont tell about me identity, I just want to know how she react, what she was doing now
Cuckold: speaking in phone
Big dick: with whom she is speaking at this time, how you allowed
Cuckold: speaking with her friend
Big dick: boy friend or girl friend??? Ha ha ha
Cuckold: girl friend.
Big dick: come on, iam waiting for her to end the call.
Cuckold: yes iam also, I Dont know how I can Start up
Big dick: Dont get panic, she will ask what you are doing in computer
Cuckold: ok ok.
Big dick: delete all previous messages in this chat
Cuckold: ok
Big dick: let's start a fresh chatting
Big dick: hi
Cuckold: tell big dick
Big dick: are you real cuckold or just for fun , you keep this identity
Cuckold: not real cuckold,
Big dick: then, you want to be an cuckold
( No reply from my dad, so I keep the laptop in bed and came outside to check what was going on, my mom was standing beside dad and watching computer, so I return back to my room and seeing what they watching, the same video and climax scene was playing. So I return back to key hole again and hearing some deep discussion between them, finally she sits next to him and both are seeing in computer, my mom was unzipped her nighty and free her big melons from bra. So I came back to my room and seeing my laptop. They started chatting again.
Big dick: where you gone iam waiting for you in online.
Cuckold: I caught red handed by my wife when chatting with you
Big dick: what she is telling, scolding you or ????
Cuckold: first scolding me for chatting with stranger that too in cuckold name
Big dick: really she knows the meaning of cuckold, where is she now
Cuckold: sitting next to me
Big dick: iam very happy, shall I know the name
Cuckold: Raji,
Big dick: let her to type
Cuckold: ok, ( my mom taking keyboard and typing)
Big dick: come on now tell me your name
Cuckold: Raji
Big dick: is this Nick name or real name
Cuckold: Nick name. My name is rajeshwari
Big dick: good name.how is your sexy life going.
Cuckold: normal life
Big dick: is he satisfied you in every aspect
Cuckold: yes
Big dick: tell me frankly, if you having any affair
Cuckold: no. Iam not that kind of lady, just chatting with you because of my hubby.
Big dick: can you show your face Raji
Cuckold: no I can't, I will ask him
Big dick: come on come forward
Cuckold: no I cant
Big dick: you hesitate to show, let we will meet in common place
Cuckold: for what, iam not that kind of lady
Big dick: ha ha ha, ok wait a minute
( He posted the video)
Cuckold: what
Big dick: see the video tag name
Cuckold: iam not that Raji.
Big dick: ok I will prove
Cuckold: I can't continue here after
Big dick: ha ha ha
Big : hello
Big dick: are you there
( Again I came outside and seeing what was going on, I got shocked because, my mom was bend her back in such a way that her hands supported on table and she was fucking by dad on the back by holding her hip, she was moaning loudly, she was continuosly watching computer, she tries to type something on key board but she lost her balance, she turned back and telling something, now the grip became loose, she starts to typing on computer. I Dont know what she typed, I got immediate hard-on and stroking my dick, she was seeing the computer and typing messages inbetween the fucking, when they reached climax, dad takes dick outside, but my mom was still in the same position, chatting with big dick. In the mean time, our door bell rings, I got shocked and ran back to my room and switched off lights and watching closely what happened, my mom bedroom opened, dad was walking with wearing lungi and opened the door, I Dont know who is going to come inside at this time. When the door locked sound came, I seen durai was coming inside, I Dont know what was going to happend,. My hand immediately opened the laptop and seeing what was going on, she was seeing the video in minimised screen and side by side chatting with big dick.
I Dont want to see the laptop, so I came outside and making courage, walking towards the bed room, door was open condition.
Durai: what you are doing Raji
Mom: nothing durai( she hides her nudity by adjusting nighty)
Durai: how long iam waiting for to have you, come on( he moved to my mom and seeing the computer) ha ha ha, are you liking this , I can't believe it Raji. You are mastrubating by seeing our intercourse
Mom: yes, I like you black dick tearing my pussy walls. Come on take me your master
Durai: iam only the master here. All are my servants including you. I want you to serve me in my home
Mom: I will serve you durai. I can't control, come on
Durai: ohhhh, he reached climax without satisfy you I think. Let me do it.

Mom: yes durai, iam your now
( Iam seeing my dad head was down. I take some courage and enters inside bedroom and seeing my mom, she seeing me in anger and the other hand, durai takes his big dick and uplifting her nighty upwards and entering inch by inch by pushing his back, my mom biting her lips and moaned ahhhh, when he was finally inside fully. I got shocked when seeing the computer, because the web camera was in on condition.
Durai: are you longing to mate with me Raji
Mom: yes yes yes, I really liked the BBC
Durai: then why you not opening door for me all these days.
Mom: yes, I controlled my feelings and turned back to faithful wife but
Durai: ohhhh
Mom: yes but I can't
Durai: come on bitch, I want to make slut
Mom: yes iam your slut.
Durai: ( increase his phase of fucking and my mom lost his balance, he takes his dick outside and her pussy explode huge orgasm. Then again after a gap, he separate her ass cheeks and inserting his dick, my mom turned back you are entering in to wrong hole. I can't take your dick. Durai: shut up bitch, wait, he pushed very hard and entered his dick, she was screaming ahhhhh shhhh. With in a minute, he enters fully inside and moving his dick in and out of her butt, my mom was farting continuosly when the dick came outside, durai was now takes her hair in hand and riding her asshole, my mom was moaning loudly and ahhhh ssssss yessssss, come on, her pussy was leaking it's juices. This time durai remove her nighty and makes her fully nude. His massaging her big melons when his big dick fucking her asshole, no one expects, my mom moves her butt forward and lost her balance and falls down, her pussy was explode huge orgasm, on other hand durai takes her from floor and tells her clean the shitty dick , my mom was seeing us, without any hesitation she takes the big black dick covered with yellow shit, she puts in her mouth and giving blow job
Durai: I can't believe it Raji, awesome
Mom: yes, I can do whatever you want
Durai: ok, come outside
( He placed her on sofa and told her to in doggy style, he points his dick in her asshole again, he inserting his dick and fucking very fast, she was moaning continuosly, without making any move, durai takes his outside and puts it in her pussy, he pushedher head down and make her butt in upward position, he was inserting his dick and fucking very hard and deep strokes, his big black cock ball hitting her ass, he was increased his phase', Raji come on take my seeds deep inside your womb
Mom: ahhhhhh hmmmm yes yes yes yes yes, seeding your fertility sperms deep inside and make me pregnant, I want you to have permanent relationship
Durai: yes, yes come on bitch, takes my seeds ahhhhhh( he was explode his semen deep inside but not taking his dick outside, both are in same position. When his limp dick came outside , her pussy ejaculting white creamy discharge, she was still in the same position.
Durai: come on raji,you are giving more than I want. Surely i want
Mom: yes yes, this type of pleasure iam not getting from anyone.
Durai: every night I will come here after to see you Raji, I want to see you open door without dress
Mom: sure, shall I getup
Durai: what you people doing here, when we make love with eachother
Mom: yes, you ask durai. You are the man of this house now.
Durai: yes iam the man of this house.
With whom you are chatting when I came
Continue....