• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Mom's secret

Shall i continue this story, how is my story

• Good

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Not good

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Stop this story

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Continue this story

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
I want to see her.
I just came out of my room and seeing her in bedroom, she was seeing me and smile at me. I gone in to her room.
Mom: what ananth?
Me: nothing mom?
Mom: I lost my character in this house because of ramesh and durai. I hate myself but I can't control my feelings.
Me: yes, I know
Mom: hmmm. I feel relaxed after ramesh gone. But it's boring
Me: shall we go for any movie then?
Mom: that's my first mistake in my life to allow ram, he is the one reason for where I am standing now.
Me: are you contact him anytime?
Mom: no ananth, I don't want any one now, I can avoid but I can't avoid your dad's boss and her son.
Me: tell him to resign the job now
Mom: then what about our future plans?
Me: I will take care of you mom, wait for studies to complete, till that time just relax
Mom: thanks for your support ananth.
Me: ( I held her hand, and seeing her, she was pushed me apart and scolding me , I just get up from the bed and came to my room, I know about her, after a long gap, she came to my room, I was lying on the bed and she was seeing me, ) what?
Mom: nothing
Me: ok, ( I turned back and avoids her)
Mom: she was sitting next to me and telling me, I want to faithful to him ananth
Me: ok
Mom: please try to understand me
Me: ok
Mom: why you angry
Me: nothing, you scolded me
Mom: sorry, try to understand
Me: ok. What about loyal and faithful will go if today durai coming at night
Mom:that's different ( I seen her clevage and came to her close, she was looking at my eyes, I move further my face close to her lips and she was closing her eyes, I take it as a permission and liplocked her, she was responding to me very well and I uplift her nighty and seen her boobs bulged in her bra, I unhooked her bra by licking her neck , I feel the big boobs crushing over my chest and I seen her dark areola with big nipples, it was errect, I sucked each one, her legs are crossed over me, I just pause and came down her navel and pulled down her panty and seeing her cunt with ring, it's nice to see the gold in this secret spot, I sucking her labia and she was excited,
I see her was loose and my fingers slides easily, I take my dick outside and puts inside her and she was opening her mouth and starts moaning by massage her big boobs and asked me to fuck deep, she was getting orgasm immediately and I feel it's on my dick head, she was shaking her body.
I just hold her and take my dick outside, it was fully drenched in her pussy juices,
I gone to open my laptop and seeing her, she was rubbing her clitoris, I just opened durai dick fucking her video, she was telling me to stop the video, she was got angry, I held her and placed her in doggy style and the laptop was just in front of her, she was seeing me and closed the video, I put my dick in her wet pussy, she was seeing laptop, I starts fucking her hard again and cummed deep inside her, she was held her buttocks up for some time.

Reactions: Rajizexy and Rexd

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
I see her pussy ejaculating my sperms, her hands spreading her pussy lips and rubbing her clitoris. I gone to bathroom and cleaning my dick and came to bed, she was still in the same position, I just lying besides her and seeing her boobs hanging like ripen mangoes hanging in tree, I just massage her big boobs and, she was putting her one leg over me, she was now sitting over me by rubbing her cunt over my limp dick, I seen her slutiness was gone out of control, she was teasing me with her big boobs by giving one by one in to my mouth for sucking.
Me: are you feel happy
Mom: yes, what about you
Me: iam happy, why can't you avoid all, if you need iam available readily
Mom: you naughty
Me: tell me,
Mom: ok. (,her hand was lifting my dick and place it again in her warm pussy canal, I feel the warm wakes my dick to get hardon, she was riding me by moving her ass up and down, finally she increased her speed, I feel her whole weight hitting my dick head and I want to free from her, but she was seeing me and do it fast, I feel iam going to climax at any time, she was seeing me and came to my lips, we exchange our saliva, I cummed for the second time, she was not breaks the lip lock until my dick came outside. I seen her, she was rolling next to me and caressing my chest by lying next to me.
Mom: iam not a faithful like he is faithful to me
Me: ha ha ha. Good joke.
Mom: iam not faithful? Are you having doubt in it
Me: no, but on him
Mom: what do you mean?
Me: I seen him fucking your sister in kitchen when your legs get broken
Mom: what???? How dare she to take him
Me: don't get angry, so many times they are having sex that time that too you are available in your bedroom.
Mom: bull shit? I will tear her pussy if I seen her with him. I can't believe him, in what matter she is better than me
Me: you are the best
Mom: ok. But he was going for her. Now I know the reason for her more visit, bitch.
Me: ok ok. Be calm
Mom:hmmmm
Me: ok, go and prepare lunch for us.

When she was preparing lunch, I gone back to her by hugging and she was seeing me, I kised on her neck, uplift her nighty and place my dick head in her pussy again, she was turned her head back to kiss me on lips, I inserting my dick in her, to get ease access, I bent her little bit, she was put her hands on the shelf for support, I moved my dick inside her, like this only dad fucking your sister in kitchen, I seen her face in angry but due to my deep strokes she was massage her big boobs and moaning loudly, she was getting the third cumshot from me.
After that I came back to room.

Reactions: Rexd and snidgha12

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
In the evening, again I see her in bedroom, I gone to the room, see her she was sleeping, I sit next to her, she wake up by seeing me, without any initiation she was lying her head on my lap, I already get hardon by seeing her clevage, she was bitting my crotch over shorts, she was putting her hands in it, take it out, I adjusted, she was lowered down my shorts, now my dick was over her face, she was chewing my cock balls , she was massage it. I feel some pain, her tongue was playing.
I seen her
Me: how you feel now?
Mom: no character in mine. Iam a...
Me: hmmmm.
Mom: yes, it's not easy to have me like this. You know about me, how I slapped durai when he done mistake
Me: yes I know. But now you are just a slave, you obey what he is telling.
Mom: it's all because of your dad's promotion.
Me: what about ram? Who take your chastity.
Mom: I still remember him, I begged him to stay on that day after deep love making on my wedding anniversary, ( my precum oozes and rolling over my dick)
You are enjoying the discussion, ( she licked it)
Me: yes.
Mom: hmmm, ( she needs it)
Me: then next. What about your friend
Mom: im forgot about her.
She was getup from the bed, uplifting her nighty and sits over my dick, she was riding me fast, I feel her bust body weight on my tip. I going to explode at any time but my cum was urging to tip, she was riding by massage her big melons, she was lying on my chest, I hugged her and giving deep strokes, she was squirting, I gave some deep strokes and cummed inside her, she was seeing me and she came for liplock, we are deep kiss.

Rajesh2011

But for my surprise, my dick was touched by mom, it was almost limp. She was playing with it, by pulling my dicks foreskin. I want to show her pussy piercing video. When i played one of the video and gone to bathroom to clean my dick. After cleaning, when i came back and seeing she was seeing another video which one was not played by me. When i came to bed and sit next to her. Her shyness and guilty gone, she was seeing me and asking me" are you enjoyed"
Me: yes very much. I loose my virginity to you.
Mom: yes, yes
Me: i am having doubt, who is ringing our calling bell
Mom: i don't know
Me: you don't know ah? Don't lie
Mom: yes really i don't know
Me: then we have to look in to it seriously
Mom: why you are Flirting at me during fuck
Me: to give more pleasure to you. I think you also enjoyed it ran..
Mom: tell it fully Ananth
Me : Randi rajeshwari. You are having nice sur name
mom: you are humiliating me very much.
me: ok Randi go to your room, i want to sleep
After reading this story i think it is the real way not only the story. May be i am wrong but for me it look real incident